Citizen Directory

Relapse

Hmm.... It's fun replacing dead characters. :PName: Kirrel DehlazGender: MaleSpecies: Toa of KineticsAppearance: A Metru-style Toa of average height and slightly heavier build. His armor is light-grey and slowly fades to white around the edges. He generally wears a jacket and fedora.Kanohi: A Kakama shaped Crast, the Mask of Repulsion.Powers: Elemental power over Kinetics, allowing him to slightly change the direction of a moving object. He can also increase and decrease an object's speed, or stop it completely. Another use of this power is creating explosions or blasts of kinetic energy.Weapons: Many throwing knives strapped across his body, and a laser-aimed pistol; nothing really special about it.Implants: A mechanical implant across his body that greatly increases his physical strength, not Pakari-level, but still pretty strong. Implanted on his right forearm is a small beamlaser-like weapon. If given enough time, this can cut through most materials.Personality: Calm, even-tempered, slow to anger. Can be a bit weird at times, but is generally a nice guy.Alignment: Techna (CHI)Bio: Kirrel doesn't talk much about his past, although, enough is known to put together that something very bad happened to his family. This happened around when the Techna Nui was just completed. The young Toa of Kinetics, left with just himself, boarded the ship in the hope of a new home. He joined CHI after witnessing what some of the less civil Hackers had done. The crash of Techna has left him a bit mentally unstable a times, as he greatly valued the ship and the people living on it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I believe you have two characters slots, actually. Purposeful and wasteful deaths, as stated before, do not merit more slots. My apologies.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Name: TorchGender: MaleSpecies: ToaAppearance: Brown armor over deep red under-armor, gold shoulder- and upper-leg armor, and a gold Kanohi shaped like Lhikan's HauKanohi: Mask of Time PerceptionPowers: PlasmaWeapons: One dagger (the other was lost in the crash)Implants: An advanced brain implant that allows him to communicate with the Techna Nui's computer, giving him access to all servers and networks, as well as providing an advanced graphical interface for computer programming. His arm-mounted plasma jet was lost during the crash.Personality: Torch is very self-critical to the point where he puts pressure on himself. He's tough and enduring, willing to push himself beyond his limits if it means staying loyal to the denizens of the former Techna Nui. He hates letting his emotions show to the point where he will act like a stereotypical Toa of Ice to retain a professional air; sometimes, though, when his stress mounts too high, he can't help but explode in a fittingly fiery fashion.Alignment: TechnaBio: On Spherus Magna, Torch, as a Matoran, helped design the first working quantum computer. He was also part of the team to design the Techna Nui. A century after the starship launched, Torch earned enough accolades for his help to be built into a Toa of Plasma. He was manually piloting the Techna Nui when it lost power and crash-landed on Karzahni Magna; he has not been seen since.* * *Consider this post what you will. Edited by Legolover-361

squeeeeeeegust won't be lonely anymoreapproved approved approved lkjsdflkajsldfjasjldhflhjskhf-Teezy

What about Kal... :(
kal can come toothe more the merrier-Teezy
Brand new member of the Techna!Probably not.Oh well, funnies will still be had when those three get together in the same room.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Name: Iruson RasseruSpecies: GlatorianAppearance: A large hulking Jungle-Tribe giant, bearing a helmet similar to a Nitronian head.Weapons: A Large sword nearly his entire height.Implants: NonePersonality: Despite his menancing appearance of a brute, Iruson has the heart of a true villian. He dislikes the advancement of technology, seeing current events as proof of this.Alignment: NeutralBio: Originally a glatorian fighter on Spherus Magna, when the battles fell out of popularity, he found himself unemployed. He turned his attention to training others in any form of combat he knew of. When Techna crashed, he found himself north of Techna Nui, and is now traveling the wastes.Weaknesses: He's often fooled by illusions, and technology, making it easy for him to be defeated with newer devices, kanohi, and other such things.Name: AuressGender: FemaleSpecies: ToaAppearance: Wearing Silver body armor, sholders, thigh-pads and Huna, her legs and feet are blue. Her hands are a dark black like her body beneath her armor, and her forearm armor is white in color. Because of her youth, she's a lot smaller than the average Toa, only a bit bigger than a Matoran. Strangely, she loosely wears a collar around her neck. She claims it's fun to play with.Weapons: A small saphirre-hilted sword she had scavenged, while to others it would be considered small, to her, it is average in length, due to her short stature.Kanohi: Great Huna, Mask of concealment.Power: Fire ElementalImplants: NonePersonality: Half of the time spontaneous and full of energy, Auress is ready for a challenge all the time, every time. Despite hard times, she's quick to joke and make light of the situation. The other half of the time she's calm and meditative, often trying to find inner peace and comfort. When she grows angry, she loses reason or morals, going out of her way to exact revenge on those who have wronged her. She's highly corruptible to other's interests, and is easily swayed in arguments.​Alignment: Neutral (Currently)Bio: Auress believes that she's related to a much older Toa of fire, who's name is lost to time. She was created a small time before Techna Nui's departure, and has spent her life aboard the ship. She used to deliver anything that needed to be sent from one side of the city to the other, and made a small living off of it. During the crash, she hit her head a bit too hard, and remembers little of what has happened. She woke up not far from New Metru Nui, and is currently residing in the backstreets of the city.Weaknesses: She's easily scared, and she lacks conviction to do serious things such as attacking others, or stealing from a friend.

Edited by AuRon the champion

Aaaaaaprooooved.*Staples Easy button*EDIT:Yeah, this profile looks a little iffy to me, but I gave her a major weakness to try and off-set it.Name: Song, commonly known as "The Ace".Gender: FemaleSpecies: ToaAppearance: Song's armor is a striking combination of blue and gold, though it is mostly covered by the fedora and great coat she wears. Her eyes, though usually covered, are a bright gold.Kanohi: KadinPowers: Due to her condition, Song is incapable of using her mask. She is capable of using her element, but she has to be cautious.Weapons: Aside from her gauntlet, Song carries only a pistol hidden in her coat.Implants: Song has only one implant, and it is the most important in her arsenal. She calls it merely, "The Gauntlet". The device is rather simple, it has a touch screen, and an exposed slot for storing a deck of cards. It's is mounted on her wrist, hidden by the sleeves of her coat. However, parts of it extend all over her body, and it is capable of communicating with the electronics built into her coat. What the device does is rather simple. It carries a deck of thirty cards, and when activated, it shuffles them. Song draws a card, and slides it into a separate slot on the device. The device will read the card, and activate it's effect. The drawback however, is that the device can only use three cards at a time, and at that point, a card must be discarded to draw another. The cards are as follows:-Terror Claw x5. gives her protosteel tipped claws.-Arm Blade x5. a two foot long blade extends from the gauntlet.-Blast Shot x3. allows her to fire small bursts of energy, similar to an ADR-Stealth Coat x2. Gauntlet interfaces with her coat to conceal her from view, similar to a Volitak. The air seems to blur when she moves.-Healing Hands x1. Allows her to heal any minor injury, and at least stop the bleeding on major wounds.-Blast Shield x4. Generates small energy shields on her forearms. Not impossible to breach, but they can stand up to most attacks at least once.-Illusion x3. Allows her to change her appearance through holographic means. Only surface deep, and easily spotted if you get close enough.-Metal Detector x5. Exactly what is says on the tin. Detects metal.-Anti-Spy x1. Renders the conversation inaudible to anyone farther away than two feet.-Ace Blade x1. Song's ace card, a blade of plasma contained by a magnetic field.Unfortunately, Song's cards have a time limit. After about ten minutes at most, they are forcible discarded and shuffled again.Personality: Song is forced to be calm by her condition. She can be friendly, but when she is on the job, she is all business. She can be unnerving to many, as she has a habit of knowing things she shouldn't.Alignment: NeutralBio: Song is a private detective, though she prefers the term "private eye'. She is incredibly good at what she does, and almost never loses her cool. Luckily for her, she has that control. Otherwise her condition would already have killed her. Song has a habit of being near crimes before they occur, for better or for worse.WEAKNESS: Song has a very rare (And completely made up. :P) heart condition. She doesn't know if she was born with it, or if she developed it as a child. But the fact is, she cannot get too excited, because her heart can't take it. If she gets too worked up, then her life-span starts to shorten dramatically. At this point, she can't afford to be worked up often. She couldn't handle many more times. As a result, if someone gets under her skin, it is a serious problem. Because of this, she couldn't go through standard Toa training, and thus, couldn't learn to master her mask. She is incapable of using it at all.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm a little iffy on the three card at a time thing, but you did certainly offset it...If I was like that, I'd have a serious fear of even using those, let alone getting in a fight where I'd need them.Approved (unless countermanded.)

profiles i guess

I forgot to put it in her bio, but Song has that, to an extent. She only uses the Gauntlet if she's getting serious.

Then yah, I'd definitely say approved.Have fun RP'ing her.*ahem*Name: Edubard a Briuis, generally goes by just Edubard.Species: ToaGender: MaleAppearance: Tall, wild-looking, but still looks like he really knows how to fight.Powers: Toa of Air.Weapon: Claidheamh mor (claymore) of protosteel.Weakness: ADHD, supposed insanity.Kanohi: MahikiPersonality: Half insane, but fun loving.Biography: UnknownInspiration: Imagine 'Stephen' from Braveheart. "My island!" Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Name: Jasik A'rantheeGender: MaleSpecies: Toa of Fire and ShadowAppearance: Jasik is incredibly handsome, easily the best-looking male in the game, with looks that could put Gust, Esao, and the rest of those bloody prettyboys to shame.Kanohi: Hau-shaped Mask of Charisma.Powers: Power over elements of Fire and Shadow. He is able to wield "Black Fire" with the utmost precision, making him an incredibly deadly enemy. He's also an able hacker and keeps himself in peak physical condition at all times, making sure every movement is as fluid and graceful as possible.Weapons: Two silenced pistols and a szalba. He is one of the most skilled marksmen and elementalists in the Hacker collective, able to fight with firearms, explosives, and medieval weapons.Implants: None.Personality: Jasik is very vain and witty, and is a textbook case of the Dark triad: narcissism, Machiavellian personality, and psychopathy. He is dedicated to his work, though, so much so that he'd be willing to die or to kill his own people to achieve his ends. He has a very...let's just say...distinct view of the world.Alignment: HackersBio: Jasik is one of the members of the Hacker elite, often helping Ryjak make tactical decisions. He is often used as the chief Hacker enforcer, keeping the group in line whenever Ryjak is busy. He is known in several names by the intelligence committee, including "the Heartbreaker," "the Leather King," and the "Blue Meanie," after his distinct shade of cornflower blue eyes.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Yes...Name: AclaraungSpecies: Mystix (supposedly)Gender: MaleAppearance: Slightly different from other mystix-his head is shaped like a Tahtorahk's, though with less blade-horns, and he has clawed feet instead of webbed. His armour is in lamellar form, more like scales than plates. He has golden-orange armour with dark red skin. A bit taller and thicker than some other mystix. Something like this. Over time, he has slowly grown to the size of a Steltian warrior-class fighter, his tail half that length again, his scales growing to cover his entire body, even the tail he eventually grew.Powers/Abilites: Mystix of Fire, very fast flyer, sonar.Weapons: Nothing besides that which is natural to him.Alignment: Neutral-he cares little for most beings.Weakness: Doesn't use weapons very often, weak for gold or other precious metals, generally a loner. Also moves rather slowly on the ground, due to his reptillian nature and large amount of armour.Biography: He's a Mystix recluse, always living apart from the others-that's how he managed to escape being sealed up. Other than that, not much is known of him. It also saved him from the Mystix genocide encurred by Vortixx, due to the fact that he was helping with the Techna-Nui at the time of that-the Vortixx generally preferred him over his brethren. Over the long years on Spherus Magna and the Techna-Nui, he grew larger, growing more scales, horns on his crest, and even a tail, losing his sonar as his outer ears grew more so into scaled guards for his ear-holes. Once they crashed upon Karzahni-Magna, Aclaraung immediately moved his way away from the others, searching the planet for a habitable place he could live, alone.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Yes, yes, I'm back now. With a new name, of course.Name: BelthnorGender: MaleSpecies: UnknownAppearance: An intimidating height at 2.7 meters, glittering runes across his body, grey and transclucent in color, with spikes that jut out of his joints, along with an angular shaped body. He appears to have prisms that shine out visible light throughout his body, and has flashing lights that brighten when empowered.Kanohi: Altered(in shape) CrastPowers: ElectromagnetismWeapons: A simple curved blade that is slung under his waist and multiple kinds of chemical vials linked to his belt.Implants: His right hand is encased in durable steel that improves the flexibility and strength of the hand. He also has a radiation scanner embedded in his armored hand/forearm to alert him of dangerous levels of the killer electromagnetic waves.Personality: Belthnor is generally condesending, and refers to himself as a 'savior'. However, he has been having less contact with other beacuse of how he acts, and has grown to be bitter to any being he sees, unless it really is his superior.Alignment: Neutral, although leans towards benefiting TechnaBio: Belthnor orginally was residing in a swamp in the Southern Islands, living his life as a simple hermit. He was relieved one day when a boat arroved on shore, only to reveal rotting corpses left from some sort of attack, possibly by Rahi. Belthnor slowly learned how to use the boat, and travelled his way through Mata Nui, appalled by the many beings on the islands he discovered. He eventually had a strong liking to Xia, where he unusually had a high position in the female dominated government. The years began to go by, however, and the now-intellectual Belthnor was tired of managing a sector of works, and left to wander once again. He unknowingly went into stasis after shutting off his body via eletromagnetism. He awoke to when Techna Nui was being created, and enviously tried to be a large part of the project, which was no avail as he became an decontaminator for biological and chemical spills to avoid the deaths of citizens. When Techna crashed, he fled to the middle of both the Technan and Hacker territories, living in partial isolation, while occasionally checking on New Metru Nui and trading.

Okay, I've given up on the subplot with the whispers-virus, so I may as well make this:Name: PirokGender: MaleSpecies: Toa (Fire/Shadow) (If I remember correctly, Toa who are part Toa of Shadow are allowed. Right? If not, then just shadow)Appearance: A Toa of regular height. He's mainly dark red, with some grey in his limbs, and golden armour on his front. His eyes are a bright green. He would be considered reasonably attractive.Kanohi: CalixPowers: Very little power over Fire, elemental control over Shadow. (Again, if I'm wrong and half-and-half isn't actually allowed, just shadow)Weapons: A silver sword. Nothing particularly special about it.Implants: None.Personality: Pirok is quite intelligent, but he also has quite a bit of an ego. He has an unusual tendency to take mercy on his enemies on occasion, and strongly supports the Hackers.Alignment: HackersBio: Pirok was originally on the side of Techna, but was shot by a hacker during the Battle. Later, he defected to the side of the Hackers, and tried to become a Toa of Shadow. As time goes on, the Shadow slowly takes over his original element of fire.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Name: BlacklightGender: None (Male)Species: Sentient Weapon - Falchion, Sword (Evil Entity)Appearance: Blacklight is a single-bladed, one-handed sword (a Falchion to be specific). The weapon is crafted out of crystal that is naturally a clear blue. The grip is wrapped with Fader Bull leather, and the crossguard and pommel are both coated in a thin layer of protosteel, due to the danger presented by making contact with the evil weapons material composition.The blade can glow a dark red when unsheathed, though the glow is suppressed by a 'good' wielder.Powers: Blacklight has only a handful of powers on its own. The first is that it is probably the closest thing there is to indestructible in the universe, as it was crafted from the remaining pieces of a destroyed Toa Seal (that which held Makuta Teridax himself). Second, it can transmit its location over dozens of Kio, calling out in search of wielders worthy to possess it. Those naturally leaning towards evil will feel an overwhelming desire to possess it, those towards good will feel intense fear of it, or the desire to destroy it if incredibly strong willed and powerful. Third, touching its crystal blade causes intense pain to any, including the wielder, without protection.Its major powers are those that it grants to its wielder - amplified Shadow powers, or Darkness of the 5th Kraata power if not present, the ability to absorb shadows in the area to greatly bolster physical strength, and the ability to strike Fear into the hearts of those who see it as the 4th level of Kraata power is granted to those who actively make the blade known whenever it is drawn for the purpose of killing. To wielders who are truly corrupt, it grants Fast Healing of the 3rd power. Finally, its greatest power is the ability to transport itself (and only itself) through any physical boundaries when dissatisfied once every one hundred and one days.What is unknown to even the wielder is Blacklights purpose as the containment vessel for a powerful entity from before the Matoran Universe - Kopraga, the first wielder of shadow powers to reside on Spherus Magna. Though his powers are greatly diminished, he is beginning to grow stronger, and feeds off the hatred, pain, and fear generated by the weapons use. Kopraga may one day break free, if strong enough. For now, he is mostly just a conscious.Blacklight can attempt to dominate its wielder occasionally, though it prefers merely to direct them. The domination only works if the wielder is already inclined to doing so, and of a weak enough (or damaged enough) will to be tricked.Personality: Blacklight is, by nature, a bloodthirtsty weapon that seeks the destruction and death of anything, with only itself being allowed to exist, and the universe around it destroyed. Fortunately, it can't actually accomplish this goal. Kopraga keeps the blade at least partially under control by suggesting more destructive plans (as he has limited control over the directions of his prison) with less of a chance of the wielder dying.History: (~100,000 Years) After the defeat of The Maktua and his later being freed, a number of Vortixx seeking to see what had become of Metru-Nui travelled north and found the crystal left on the Great Barrier from where he had broken out. The crystals were brought to Xia, and after years, a way was finally discovered to combine them into a weapon of great power. However, the blade required many ancient rituals and forbidden magics for its creation, and none dared attempt doing them.Until the appearance of Kopraga, a terrible demonic being whose power had only begun increasing with the discover of the eight Crystal Rings. The powerful daemon of shadow proved impossible for even the Brotherhoods best members to beat at his full power. For but a moment in the great Brotherhood/Dark Hunter war, two armies joined their forces and lured Kopraga in for capture. But it was no use, for their best prisons were escapable by him.Finally, a brave Toa of unknown name stepped forward, and weapons in hand, challenge Kopraga to a duel of the physical nature. The battle is said to have lasted for thirty days and thirty nights, and at its conclusion, Kopraga finally slew the Toa, reaching into his chest and ripping out his heart. But in a final, unexpected last of defiance, the Toas Mask of Undeath activated, and he surprised the horrible fiend, and with a swipe of his greatsword, severed the bat-winged beasts hand.Kopraga was weakened then, with the loss of half of the rings. His hand was already beginning to regenerate when he disintegrated the zombified foe with a wave of his hand, and he would soon claim the ring once more. But he was now weak enough to be sealed within the great circle of runes that had been constructed on the beaches of the island he was within, as his severed appendage was ripped from his grasp.It took months to decide what needed to be done. The prison was soon to be destroyed, and even in his weakened state, he was still extremely powerful, and almost impossible to destroy physiclaly. Finally, it was decided that the prison would need to be a corrupt as he to hold back his own darkness, and a prison would be needed. Turning to those dark rituals, the shards containing those fragments of The Makuta's hatred were crafted into a blade of unsurpassed abilities and strength. Battle was engaged soon by a great force, and Kopraga beat down, his heart ripped out. This, the source of his powers, was cast into flames before his body could regenerate, and his spirit burnt into the blade during its crafting - a craftin of much suffering, as innocents were sacrficied to each of its shard components in the dozens.When all was done, Blacklight had been forged, so dark and tainted even Makuta feared using it too much. It was decided that a warrior of light must be presented the weapon, so that their good deeds could keep Kopraga contained. But after the first few, it became apparent that the blade would not so easily be bested, and nor would the being sealed within.When the Great Cataclysm occured, the last wielder was slain by Rahkshi. The blade seemingly disappeared, and has not been seen since then. Perhaps destroyed?Too much to hope for, really.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Name: "Watcher" (Not actual name)Gender: MaleSpecies: A.I.Appearance: Often a blue and silver Toa wearing a Faxon.Kanohi: NonePowers: NoneWeapons: NoneImplants: NonePersonality: While distant, Watcher cares for those he was, or is attached to, and would give up anything to protect them. He often is eccentric, and enjoys to be mysterious. He's prone to go off and do his own thing, and often ends up reminiscing about the past.Alignment: NeutralBio: Originally a Toa, "Watcher" had lived inside the Mata Nui robot when it still functioned, and survived throughout the Techna's creation. Near the completion of the Techna, Watcher's wife died, and filled with sorrow, the Toa vowed to protect his only daughter. Foreseeing a conflict after the Techna left, Watcher was able to get his daughter aboard the ship before it's departure. Once the Techna was filled, Watcher couldn't board the ship, but instead was given an offer by a company known as The Collective. He would be allowed to board the ship, but the trade-off was that he was to become an A.I. to record events aboard the ship for their use. Watcher took the opportunity, and became a A.I. He was placed in one of the last installations of technology aboard the city-ship, and took off with the city. He developed several sub-routines to both watch over his daughter, and periodically send information back to The Collective. Before the ship crashed in the battle with the Hackers, Watcher sent himself into a self-induced "stasis" to protect himself during the crash. He has recently come back online aboard the Techna.

Name: ZynethiaGender: FemaleSpecies: ZyglakAppearance: Zynethia is surprising Toa-like, resembling a extremely tall female Toa, but with scales, reptilian eyes, and digitigrade legs. Zynethia stands at nine feet tall, towering over most beings, and matching many titans in size. Despite her reptilian appearance, she is stunningly beautiful to species besides Zyglak. Her scales are metru blue, with bright orange designs and highlights. Her eyes are yellow. Wears a small, loose-fiting dark grey robe.Kanohi: N/APowers: Zynethia possess all of the Zyglak's natural abilites, except for the Protodermis plauge, which was removed when she first entered Techna.Weapons: Zynethia carries a greatsword-sized Makhaira.Implants: N/APersonality: Indifferent, Condescending, TempermentalAlignment: Self/TechnaBio: Zynethia was one of the best warriors of the Zyglak, but she took up a new life when the Mata-Nui robot landed on Spherus Manga. Because of numerous services to the state, she was placed on the ship. When it crashed, she took up a life in NMI, hoping that the other occupant's harrassment would end, for so much needed to be done.Name: SikrinGender: MaleSpecies: Toa of PlasmaAppearance: Sikrin is rather short for a Toa of Plasma, somewhere between a normal Toa and a Matoran. His skin is a extremely bright orange, with yellow highlights. Wears a suit of gunmetal armor, with no helm.Kanohi: ArthronPowers: Elemental Control over Plasma (Is only of average skill), Sonar.Weapons: Sikrian carries a gigantic Cutlass, almost as tall as him, and a wooden shield. This can both be strapped to the back of his armor.Implants: N/APersonality: Friendly, Caring, CautiousAlignment: TechnaBio: Sikrin is a newly formed Toa of Plasma, one that pledges to defend Techna no matter what the cost. He is still rather childish in manner, running into battles without a plan, taking insane amounts of risk without thinking anything of it.

pNNgXax.jpg

Name: Dorian ShaddixSpecies: ToaGender: MalePowers: IronKanohi: CalixAppearance: His body is more muscular and built, but still lithe. He looks extremely handsome (we're talking above Jasik level, kiddies) in and his looks are accentuated with his choice of clothing: he now wears a marching band style, tight, formfitting jacket, a v-neck t-shirt underneath, black, tight leather pants, and high-top skate shoes. He's got a nice little blend of power and speed in his body, which can give him a huge advantage in fighting.Abilities: Expert shot; can hack into nearly every computer mainframe in the universe.Weapons: Two silenced pistols; wit, charm, charisma and no small amount of talent.Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, Good TendenciesPersonality: He's extravagant, always throwing parties for those he is friends with. As one of the top businessmen on the old Techna, he carried his fortune to New Metru Nui, and his cash made him borderline royalty. Despite this, he's friendly, intelligent, and loyal to a fault if you get close enough to him. Bio: Dorian was a Fe-Matoran from the Techna Nui who had himself built into a Toa form about fifty years prior to the events of the game. He created a software business with his Hacking abilities and began to design several new weapon and hovercraft designs. Shaddix Enterprises became the chief engineering business on the ship, and when it crashed, he began the extensive process of rebuilding his empire. And, of course, he restarted his parties, well renowned for their extravagance, decadence, and exclusivity. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Approved. Now, my turn.Name: Praggos KarraweySpecies: ToaGender: MalePowers: IceKanohi: Mask of LogicAppearance: Muscular, but still relatively average-sized. He wears a black robe and lamellar Roman-style armour. Rather plain faced, but not ugly.Abilities: Good shot, charismatic, able to hack into nearly anything if he feels the need to-also good with hardware.Weapons: One .454 caliber pistol, one knife, his wit accentuated by his mask, talent.Alignment: Techna, though leaning towards neutral.Personality: He's your simple, hard-working man, tries to be nice to everybody has a problem with nobody. Fiercely loyal, and he will always defend you.Bio: He was, originally, just a simple Toa from Ko-Wahi. He was also one of the smartest, having graduated with honours from a most prestigious college that was later raised on Spherus Magna. He was sent to be a part of the group in the ship, serving a valuable role in the Hacker War. After that, he settled down in New Metru-Nui, just trying to find a good job and lead a calm life.

profiles i guess

Name: Nitrax/ KrystGender: MaleSpecies: CrystleAppearances: As Nitrax, he is an organic silver entity with green and black linings. As Kryst, he looks like an ordinary Toa. His armour changes appearance based on which power he chooses.Powers: Energy. As Nitrax, he can absorb a small amount of energy. He can create energy blasts. The disadvantage is that using too much of his powers will destroy him. As Kryst, Nitrax can take advantage of the Kryst System, which enable him to transform from an energy being into a Toa-like being.Weapons: As Nitrax, he does not wield a weapon. As Kryst, he wields the Kryst Saber, a sword which changes it's properties based on which form Kryst choose.Implants: The Omni-Kryst Transformation Belt, the final version of the Crystle-made Kryst System. As Cystles tend to destroy themselves for overusing their powers, the Kryst System is created to overcome that problem. The Omni-Kryst Transformation Belt is unique, as it could allow Kryst to change forms. Kryst's forms have to be controlled before it can be used in combat. So far Kryst can control Cyclone Form. If Kryst change into an uncontrolled form for some time, he will collapsed from the power.Personality: Adventurous, always ready for a challenge. During battles, he will always improvise a plan.Alignment: New Metru NuiBio: A lone ranger from the Planet Krystalite, which was destroyed when most of the Crystles are corrupted by the King. Before the planet is destroyed, the King developed the Kryst System to further his quest for galactic domination. The Kryst System was originally designed to corrupt other Crystles and enhance their abilities. Eventually, the Omni-Kryst Transformation Belt is created and forcefully implanted into Nitrax. Instead of corrupting him, Nitrax transforms into Kryst and destroy Krystalite before the King could launch his plans to seal the freedom of millions of species in the galaxy. Nitrax suspected that the King may survived and headed to Spherus Magna to dominate it. When Nitrax first landed in New Metru Nui, the citizens first thought that he is a hacker until Nitrax, as Kryst Heat Form, defeated a few mutant Rahis, which is sent by an unknown party, attacking the city. Nitrax then decided to stay in New Metru Nui and be "The One Who Fights For The Freedom of Millions"

Edited by Kryst Cyclone

Toa Nikitos

You're going to have to pin down what forms he can use. At the very least you have to list them, even if he can't use them yet. It's a little bit iffy at the moment.

List of forms Nitrax (As Kryst ) use:So far he can control:Cyclone Form (air)Other Forms:(powers same as Toa)Heat Form (fire)Hydro Form (water)Gravity Form (earth)Freeze Form (ice)Assassin Form (stealth)Tamer Form (beast taming)Thunder Form (Electricity)Crystal WarriorJet Form (enhanced speed)Enhanced Forms:Vortex Form (wind, with addition power to create vortex and breathe in any place)Lava Form (fire, with addition power to turn his entire body into lava)Tsunami Form (water, with addition power to liquify his body into any form. Eg. He can liquify his hand into a water drill)Earthquake Form (earth, with addition power to create a piece of earth from thin air)Thor (electricity, with addition power to summon thunder storms and turn his body into pure electricity)Shadow (stealth, with addition power to turn his entire body into shadow)Artic Form (ice, with addition power to lower the temperature of an individual's or an object's body)Crystal King (Final)This list is confirmed Edited by Kryst Cyclone

Toa Nikitos

You're going to have to cut down on what he can use. Even if he can only use air at the moment, eventually he will gain more, and I can't allow a character with that many elements running around. Look a few posts above you where one of my characters, Song, is. Look at her implants and abilities. And her weakness.Kryst has the potential to become ten times as overpowered. I had to done Song way down so she could have her Gauntlet. Kryst needs to be nerfed, a lot.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG