• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Kai-Nam Citizen Registry

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 26 2012 - 02:00 PM

Approved.

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

- Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -

#42 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 4,366 posts

Posted Jun 12 2012 - 02:41 PM

Username: ibrowName: TavynFaction: Civilian/Day Run/RingSpecies: Prototype Artificial Intelligence System (AI)Gender: Male?Description: Has of a yet not shown any visible appearance, though it could be assumed that if he wished to, he could project an image of himself onto the helmet of someone like Dalmia.Equipment: All weaponry and other tools within the Tumbler.Mask: None.Powers: Can activate anything within the Tumbler without trouble, and if he were to be removed from the vehicle could possibly be used to gain access to other technology systems, though this isn’t something Vertak is interested in.Vehicle: The Tumbler.Biography: A prototype AI that was created on the island of Kai-Nam along with the Tumbler as a partnership to advance weaponized vehicles for the Day Run tournament further than ever, Tavyn (alongside the Tumbler) was stolen by the Matoran Vertak during a massive Ring break-in into the labs several weeks into early testing. As a result of the testing not being finished, and the Matoran Djoser’s meddling with the AI afterward, Tavyn has gone rogue, aiding others with his abilities only when he wishes to.

Posted Image

^Click to read!^

INTERLUDE

A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

#43 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,591 posts

Posted Jun 12 2012 - 06:58 PM

Approved. I guess. Doesn't really need an approval since he's the same person as AI-Djoser. :P

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

- Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -

#44 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 4,366 posts

Posted Jun 12 2012 - 07:04 PM

Whom I never really did up a form for, due to lack of ideas. xD Nonetheless, he shall now see some IC action!-ibrow

Posted Image

^Click to read!^

INTERLUDE

A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

#45 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,037 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 12 2012 - 11:48 AM

It's time for the new RPGs to take over. Hope everyone had fun!Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users