Day Run: The Garden

Parugi

IC: Srizz sighed. "Yeah, I guess. Didn't see as much action as you guys back there, so maybe I'm just restless." He spent a few seconds trying to think of something to do and eventually defaulted to conversation. "So... Where you from, anyhow? Or is it one of those emotional backstories you don't talk about because it gets you crying? There's a surprising amount of those."-=H-D=-

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

Khadbaen/OceanIC:

Srizz's question was met with a throaty, mechanical laugh. Once Khad composed himself, he shook his head before responding, "The mohst iht gehts me crahihn' ihs wihth laughtehr. Nah, Ah'm juhst ah Stehltiahn thaht wahnted toh geht hihs own hahnds dihrteh ahnd make sohme mohneh. my skihll goht me wehll-known, ahnd my cahreer took ohff. Ah behlieve yours ihs sihmihlahr, ihf mohre cohmplehx?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC / Day Run / Outside the Registration Office: Draxion nodded and handed one large bag over to Marx, “I still don’t believe the food they have here. Cheap too. There should be enough there for both you and Elithes. The, uh, other bag is just for me.” Draxion laughed with a hiss and there seemed to be a glint in his eyes.“After all, beings around here need to be well fed for competitions with all the energy consumption that’s going on. It doesn’t hurt that food is amazing anyway.”

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC - Lyxek/Lyccir/Team Zero - South District: The world froze around them.At least, that was how it seemed to Lyxek. A sonic burst rippled across the ground toward the Turaga, churning the snow and soil as if it was water. Lyccir twirled his robe, seeming to vanish as the attack struck, sending another cloud of debris into the air. Reappearing behind Lyxek, he slapped the head of his staff against the ground, plasma mixing with snow to send a burst of steam at the Ringmaster in an attempt to blind him, only for Lyxek's Kirimo to redirect the momentum of the cloud back toward the Turaga, who, with a twirl of his staff, managed to disperse the cloud of heated vapor. Another brush of plasma erupted underneath Lyxek, missing him as he rolled back, launching a sonic blade at Lyccir as he came to a halt, the sonic attack deflected again into a nearby pile of rubble.All of that within a matter of seconds.Lyxek had stopped smiling now, the expression replaced with a psychotic smirk as he glared at the Turaga. With surprising speed he began playing a series of strings on his guitar, sending shock waves of sound toward the Turaga. He stood his ground as the sonic blades slammed rapidly into the area around him, sending up cloud after cloud after cloud of smoke and snow. After a moment, the Ringmaster stopped, not a hint of fatigue in his body."You're a nuisance, you know that?" the Toa said, running a hand along the base of his guitar. He twitched the instrument as another burst of energy was shot toward him, deflecting it into the fire on his right. "I have to give you props, though: You move fast for an old man.""You said it yourself," Lyccir said quietly. "You aren't the only one who has come into contact with the Heart..."Lyxek smiled broadly, his expression psychotic and yet charming at the same time. "Too true, bro." He resumed his attack as a slight ding sounded from the back of his guitar, his Amplifier having stopped spinning. It had landed on the Skull--meaning the amount of power being projected was almost twenty times more than what was going in. Lyccir found this out the hard way, as he suddenly found himself being slammed back by the rush of sound flowing toward him.Struggling to hold on against the barrage, he slammed his staff into the ground, forming a barrier of energy between the two Ringmasters. Lyxek was not deterred. Increasing the speed at which he was playing, he continued to slam sound into the shield as Lyccir attempted to regain his breath. After barely a moment the energy began to crack. The Turaga barely managed to move before the sound waves sliced through, slamming into the rubble where he had been standing.Lyxek ceased his onslaught, listening for the Turaga within the dust clouds. He closed his eyes. A moment later, green mist rose from his body, taking the form of a very familiar skeletal being. The demon rushed behind Lyxek, prompting a shout of surprise from Lyccir. When he turned around, the Turaga was being held in place by the Construct's essence, unable to move."Oh, yeah," the Ringmaster said. "I forgot to mention that. See, this time around, I've got a number of new toys that you didn't have. All original creations. Pretty impressive, a'int it?" Lyxek began to laugh, ignoring the determined yet frantic expression on the Turaga's face. "Do me a favor and stay where you are; I've got a couple of eyes to take."Vertak had to wait for only a moment before Suya appeared in front of him, cape and hood blowing in the wind that was beginning to pick up around them. For the first time since he had stepped foot on the island, the Ondarian's hood was drawn back, revealing his face to the world. Quickly examining the Matoran, he shook his head, letting out a jokingly exasperated sigh. "Yet again. Stop getting into so much trouble." He gripped Vertak's wrist, picking the Team Zero member up and slinging him over his shoulder. He turned around. "Zanth! Grab Zaydan!"The Team Zero leader didn't respond. In front of the fire wall, he stood completely still, staring into the fiery depths. Something was calling to him from beyond it... Something was screaming... A voice was whispering... He reached forward, mesmerized...Suddenly, without warning, the fires dropped, vanishing. Zanth blinked, disoriented as he found himself staring face to face at Lyxek, who was close enough for the Team Zero leader to place a hand on. The Ringmaster stared at him coldly, frowning. Then he smiled darkly, noting the glint of purple on Zanth's shoulder."Good afternoon."A loud bang cut across the district as Lyxek raised his hand and snapped his fingers. Zanth found himself flying back, slamming into the ground, a hole cut cleanly through his shoulder. The Ringmaster hadn't budged from his spot, though there was one difference in his posture: He was now holding a purple, crystalline necklace in his hand, splattered with blood. Suya could only stare in shock for a moment, before another sonic burst knocked him and Vertak back, stunning them."I thought so," Lyxek said, pocketing the necklace. "Thought you could fool me with that decoy... As if." He raised his hands, snapping his fingers rapidly, repeatedly. Miniature explosions of sound slammed into the area, knocking the Team Zero members from one spot to the next before they could react. After half a minute of this, he finally stopped, allowing all four of them to slam into the ground. Hands still raised, he scanned the scene, searching, allowing the Heart to feel for him. Feeling a draw, he started walking toward the Matoran.Struggling to gather his bearings, Suya groaned, pushing himself up. His eyes widened as he saw the Ringmaster moving away from him, toward Vertak and the Sword. Weakly, he raised right arm, deploying his hidden gun, and took aim. Another bang sounded as the protosteel bullet shot forward, slamming into the protective field around Lyxek and disintegrating. Frowning, the Ondarian instead slammed his hand on the ground, forcing a wall of iron to expand between Vertak and Lyxek, before grabbing the nearby Zaydan and teleporting.The Ringmaster stopped for only a moment as he found his destination blocked. Shrugging this off, he raised his hand and snapped his fingers again, the force of the attack blowing a hole right through the metal. As he stepped through the settling dust, he frowned. The Matoran was gone. Turning around, he found that Ondarian and the Toa had vanished, as well. But what of the other being?He looked at Zanth just in time to see Suya appear. Both were badly beaten, and yet they were still moving. That was impressive. Quickly, Suya grabbed hold of his leader's arm, turning and making eye contact with the Ringmaster for barely a moment. Lyxek's expression was stony, and yet he did not try to stop the pair from escaping. All he did was shift his hand.Suya's breath was knocked out of him. He reeled at the same moment that he and Zanth vanished, feeling something cold, something metal, bury itself in his stomach. He got a final glimpse of the Toa's face, of the destroyed South District, the purple crystals in Lyxek's hands, and the green cloud in the distance before everything turned dark.A moment later, they slammed into the floor of the bunker.Lyxek turned around as they vanished. Let them go, he thought. Doesn't matter--I got what I came for. Part of it, anyway. He held up the necklace, looking at it again. Three down--officially. Soon, it'll be four. And after that... it won't be long. They can't keep the mask and eyes from me forever. He clenched the key in his fist, placing it in a pouch on his belt. And as for the Turaga...He turned to Lyccir, who was still struggling against the Collector's essence. He smiled evilly at the former Ringmaster, walking toward him and stopping in front of the Turaga. He bent down slightly, staring him right in the eyes. So long it had been since they had last seen each other, since the Turaga had ruined things for Rhashahk... Lyxek was going to relish this moment."Looks like you lose, old man," he said, straightening up again. "Too bad this is just the beginning. Just you wait." He snapped his fingers, prompting a portal of darkness to open. He followed the Collector and Lyccir inside, allowing the portal to close behind him, leaving his corruption in the last untouched part of Kai-Nam.The wind blew steadily, slowly. The ground and rubble seemed to shift ever so slightly. And yet nothing living stirred in South District...GM: TIME SKIP POWERS ACTIVATE!!In other words:One week later... (For Kai-Nam)/Several days later... (For the Dark Hunters)IC - Boats - Kai-Nam: Kovian watched from the deck of the boat as the two Dark Hunter vessels approached Kai-Nam again. He was ill at ease for the time being, partially due to still being shaken up from what had occurred on Gynel, and partially by the conspicuous lack of KNPD patrols around the island. It was as if they had all been drawn back to the island. But why?The Toa of Ice tried not to think about that as they neared the shore. Soon enough, once they had gotten rid of that wretched rose, he would get an opportunity to find out. Shouldering his weapons, he moved below deck to wait by the docking bay door.The two boats lurched as they arrived at the edge of the island, anchoring to the frozen land. Slowly, the doors opening, ramps extending outward to allow the Dark Hunters to exit. Carefully stepping out, Kovian examined the area before moving onto land, waiting for the others--and especially keeping an eye on the other boat. Toxin had brought the rose onto it with him, and so the Toa had no idea what kind of condition it was in at this point.Crossing his arms, he waited as the others began to exit.IC - Day Run Boards - Day Run: The hiatus had been long, but now the Arena was back on-line. The boards around the Day Run grounds shifted and updated, displaying the final information for the Capture the Flag game that had been postponed.Type: Capture the Flag.Description: Large teams made up of the individual tournament teams compete against each other to retrieve the hidden flag and return it to their base. The team that retrieves the flag first or knocks out all of the players on the opposing team wins.Status: Sign up in progress.Prize: 600 Credits + special reward for player who retrieves flag.Teams: 7/?Terrain: Split. Rings divided into 5 sections:--North: Volcanic.--East: Jungle.--West: Ocean/Island.--South: Mountainous.--Center: Wasteland/Joined.Starts: Soon.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Uh-oh. That's not good at all.-==IC: ?//Island of Tyis; Practice Room==-Shing!A sword was drawn quickly, and spun in the air, as it was swung around a few times, the wielder practicing strikes. After a few of the practice swings, which revealed a glint of green on the blade, the sword was spun around once more, and sheathed into the holder on the belt of the green Toa who wielded the sword, as the Toa spun around, and sent a bolt of lightning from his hand at an unsuspecting practice dummy nearby."Perfect." The Toa said with a smile, as he walked out of the training room. People who didn't know this Toa would never have guessed that he had been beaten badly only a week earlier, or that his mind had nearly been fried, as Kairan was now back, and better than ever. His armour had a new polish to it, as it was all brand new, and helpfully supplied by the Guild of Tyis to replace his old damaged equipment. The sword he wielded now was a gift that was being borrowed for the moment, since his other weapons had been through Karzahni in recent times. Kairan walked down the halls, his new armour both blending in and sticking out, as he headed toward the main hall of the Guild.I think I'm ready for my test. Kairan thought, a new determined look in his eyes, as he mentally prepared himself for the challenge; he wasn't sure what it was, but he was going to find out, sooner or later.OOC: Might not be nearly as long or awesome as Parugi's post just now, but I don't know what the test is. xD

OOC: Time skip. Woot!IC: Kai Nam coastToxin had been awake for an hour when the boat lurched and he knew they had reached Kai Nam.Picking up the Rose, he had kept in the seat next to him for the past several days, he got up and exited the vessel. He covered his eyes as they adjusted to the light.He walked over to Kovian and it was visible his posture was poor as if he looked fatigued even after nearly a week of sleep. The flesh around his eyes had darkened and the cuts on his left arm had sealed themselves. If someone looked him in the eyes, it would seem like something was missing that had been there only a week prior."So this is Kai Nam... Hi Reaper. I still have the Rose." His voice sounded deeper, almost like he had a cold or he was still sleepy.The Rose sat in its container in the same condition it was when they picked it up and the container looked polished as if Toxin had been cleaning it.IC: 'Team Cosmic Base' the garages"Hey Elithes your vehicle is done. Do you want to pick it up or should I teleport it to you." said Marx in a voice message to the Ko-Matoran.Slate slept on the couch as Sol read an old text he had borrowed from the library.The book detailed the Garden and other stories about the island. He scribbled notes on a sheet of paper in a language that was clearly not Matoran.

IC / Kai-Nam / Getting off the Boats:Sevorik stretched as he got off the boat, feeling like part of him was missing. His weapons had been destroyed by the Feranaki and he had been forced to take up a sword for the time being. Still, he could hold his own now, as opposed to not being able to do much against the mindless monsters of Gynel.So, now they just needed to get this rose to one Mr. Lyxek. That didn’t sound too hard. He got a few strides away and surveyed the surroundings, cursing the cold that suddenly tore at his ill covered body. He needed heavier clothes or a cloak or something.That was definitely going on the list, along with new batons.His eyes scanned the horizon as he unconsciously looked for any hostile forces.IC / Kai-Nam / Getting off the Boats:Desoria slowly walked down the ramp, not bothered by the winds that brought the cold to her. The axe strapped to her back -next to her shield- kept her warm enough and she could make it hotter if need be.One thing was for certain, she wanted this mission to be over before there were any more casualties. Waking up to find Mechanic dead was something she did not want to remember. Looking at Sevorik, who was already out standing in the snow, she smiled a sad smile. At least he was still here.Not that she was too attached to those around her, but still, death was not something she liked leaving in her wake. As for Sevorik, a different mission had thrown them together and he had saved her, so she had made it a point to try and get missions with him so as to protect him and somehow repay the debt that Sevorik had told her repeatedly that she didn’t even have to honor.Still, saving her had led to him learning her history, and now they were together on another mission, with the reek of death about them. Desoria just wanted to get the package to the employer and be rid of this mission. Something seemed off about this island, however, and she knew that anything was bound to happen, and most likely would.

-==IC: Selirah//Day Run==-Selirah looked around, as she walked into the main dome of the Day Run, which seemed to be busier than usual once more.I wonder if there's any information about anything? Selirah thought, as she walked over toward the board, and looked at it, noticing the Capture The Flag event. Selirah smiled for a moment, and walked over to the desk."Excuse me." Selirah said to the receptionist, Eilxa, as she tried to get her attention."Is it possible for my team to be signed up for the Capture The Flag match?" Selirah asked curiously.

IC - Eilxa - Registration Office: "Sure. Team name?" Eilxa answered, rubbing her eyes and yawning slightly.IC - Kovian - The Barrens: Kovian nodded at Toxin as he approached, noting his worn out appearance. "You okay?"IC - Elithes - Garage: "I'll pick it up," Elithes said from behind Marx as he entered the section of the garage Team Cosmic was in. He rubbed his mechanical arm distractedly. Several changes had been made to it. It was sleeker now, and yet looked stronger. A hand had also been added to it, and two gun barrels were now present on his forearm.Evidently, he had upgraded.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Before timeskip | BoatsSrizz grinned. "I grew up a simple farmryyz, growing madu trees for the village. All was well until we were raided by Zyglak one day!" He leapt to his feet and dramatically pantomimed the next few scenes. "A warrior of our people died to the spears of two of their ferocious number, and I took up his sword, terrified but knowing it was fight or die! And so my long-hidden killer instinct awakened..." He made broad, slashing motions with an invisible blade. "I slew them on the spot and, for my bravery, was inducted and trained by the elite rangers of our land! I learned the ways of stealth and swordsmanship, found a place among my people... "But I grew weary of the life of ease. Attacks were few and far between, and I craved action and adventure. The elder of our people forbade travel beyond our lands, saying there was naught but suffering and chaos out there, while our own home was an idyllic paradise. As I tried to leave, he barred my path. I knew there was only one way I would escape our island home. So I feigned submission, waited for him to turn his back, and with one swift motion-" He mimed driving a blade forward dramatically. "-I ran the old fool through! Then I took my boat and set out upon the seas, leaving my old life behind."--------------------------------------------IC: After timeskip | CitySrizz looked up at the screen, frowning a bit. He had been wondering whether to take up Khadbaen on his offer to join the team, now it looked like he had little choice. He'd wanted to leave his options open... but honestly, what options? Most of the good teams were full. He shrugged to himself. Well, he'd wanted to see what his options were, now he knew. So he turned and started looking around for Khadbaen, hoping he was still somewhere in the city and Srizz wouldn't have to go all the way to the arena, find out he wasn't there, go back to the city, find the bounty hunter and then go to the arena again. That was just a pain. And he hated the cold wastes between them.-=H-D=-IC: CityTheron strode through the streets of the City, cutting an imposing form wherever he went. He knew he looked intimidating to the average matoran. For that matter, he stood head and shoulders above most toa even without the added bulk of his armor. But it was as he said whenever asked: The innocent had nothing to fear from him. It was the guilty - criminals, insurgents and the like - who should be frightened whenever he went on patrol.=H-D=

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC: The Barrens"Yeah I'm okay. You?" Toxin breathed in the crisped, cold air and his sleepiness seemed to wane.IC: Garage"Ah your here." He said as he turned around with a smile on his face. "It's all fixed, good as new."Sol looked up for a moment to see who had appeared and then went back to reading and taking notes.OOC: Blade, maybe Serilrah and Nikaron's team seemingly not having a name could be a running gag. :P

OOC: Possibly. =P Wouldn't be hard to believe. xD-==IC: Kairan//Island of Tyis==-Kairan walked toward the Council's room, and knocked on the door leading to it. If he was correct, they'd be expecting him sooner or later, to discuss the details of the entrance test to the Guild.

IC: Day RunGreel stood before the information boards at the Day Run, his hands clasped behind his back as he read the new announcement. Beside him laid Rocky, lazily watching the people and events proceeding around them. It had been a week since the race; the strain put on the lion had left him recharging hours after, his gems sucking in the heat provided around the Day Run offices. During the rest of the week, both had gone sightseeing around City, wanting to become more familiar with the island that served as their home for the time of the Day Run. They had learned quite a bit, such as places to go, stay away from, explore, somethings of the war between the authorities and the Ring, and more.At last, Greel thought, growing increasingly excited as he read more. Such a creative arrangement of terrains. It will make a most intriguing game to fight in. He tapped his teal-colored fingers on his new Team Crest, deep in thought of how to plan out the team's tactics. There were so many possibilities! His eyes glanced quickly at the three cards of his symbol, then back at the board. It was also a week ago that he gained the Team Crest, being accepted into Team Slight in the process. He was in such joy that day, getting closer to the games he craved, and later celebrated the event.Something appeared in his peripheral vision -- a taloned foot, followed by the sprouting of things green, slimy, and weedy...IC: Day RunKaytana stepped up to the boards, hungrily scanning the announcement with her crimson eyes. This was one of her many trips back to the Day Run from the Ring HQ. Each time she checked to see if any new information was revealed about the CTF match on the boards. It was the only other thing she could do, besides kill time in City. Not much had gone on in the base that she was interested in, so she supposed learning some things about the city.Once the Skakdi had finished reading all the information, she turned away from the boards, ignoring the strange individual next to her. Upon seeing his Rahi friend -- who began snarling at her -- she hissed and smirked at the creature and his master, then walked away. As she approached her vehicle, she wondered about the current status of her partner. Where's is Hexxon? It's been over a week since I heard from that guy! Multiple time Kaytana had tried reaching him via their Team Crest, but that had proven fruitless. Several times she supposed it was his police work, though she still wondered. Shrugging and switching on her transport, she guessed he'd turn up soon. He wouldn't pass up a Day Run match to sharpen his skill for just about anything. The Skakdi proceeded to race off into the snowy distance, keeping her mind off the subject with the thoughts of what suprise prize could be awaiting Team Comet if they won.IC: Kai-NamGrateful to be off the ships and sea and away from that dreadful island crawling with those... creatures, Wasponax exited the boat in a stream of buzzing insects. Reforming into his featureless humanoid form, the bugs gazed at the land they would be inhabiting for however long they could.Ugh!Snow. Ice. Cold. Nothing but frozen water and low temperatures wherever he looked! Who would want to live here besides Ko-Matoran and Toa of Ice!Oh, well. This is a new place -- a new island to start on! I will have some fun here...The insects around the mouth area of his face shifted into a ghastly smile.IC: South DistrictHidden in the darkness of the alleyways, concealed by shadows purposefully attracted to their forms, Hexxon and Anar stayed. South District -- the best place to hide that they could find. No one came around here like the other districts, as it was widely abandoned. It was nice and dark here, perfect to stay out of sight, especially if one commanded the shadows.The two would crept around the edge of South District and the Barrens, sometimes even near the other districts, so as to gather more information about current events and the city from citizens minds with telepathy.Just a little longer, Anar, Hexxon spoke telepathically. I'm sure Kerid will contact us when it's safe, or Kaytana might. She has been calling lately.... It might be time to inform her of what's happened.

IC: Vertak, Team Zero Base:Vertak sat inside the Tumbler, which was currently AI-less. He'd transferred the AI onto a portable hard drive for the time being as he tried to find time to figure out how to reverse the coding Djoser had done and make sure it wouldn't happen again.The problem was, he hadn't had any time. One week had passed, and still Vertak could feel lingering effects of the poison. Still he could hear Lyxek's song, feel the sheer power, and imagine what had occured to Lyccir. He also could barely believe he'd gotten out alive, with Rhindon, the Eyes, and the Map all intact.He sat back in the seat for a moment to stretch, before bending down again and closing the hatch to the circuit board he'd been trying to fix. It was no use- he'd just have to operate the vehicle manually.The Matoran climbed out- it was time that he show Zanth and Suya the Map, and if they could all work up the strength, perhaps find Kerid and warn her just how powerful Lyxek was - because no matter what was defending the Key hidden under the Garage, he knew Lyxek would break through easily.OOC: What would be a good place to have Djoser be? Would he be at Ring HQ, or somewhere else doing stuff for the Ring?-ibrow

IC: Nikaron(Back in the Garages, after the Time Skip)A week had passed since Nikaron had meant Selirah in the West Barrens, somehow Selirah had managed to convince Nikaron that two of them should form a team. That itself wasn't so confusing, what was more confusing was what happened soon after, somehow the woman had managed to convince Nikaron to be the leader. Nikaron himself still had no idea how she had been able to do such a thing, only remembering bits of the conversation such as how Nikaron had been to first to sign up, and that he had the most experience around the games. Sometimes I hate being a local.However even though he was now leader of a team, Nikaron's schedule had change little, the only difference was that he was now only preforming as a mechanic for Delta. The A.I. was now learning faster and faster, and in the course of a week he had learned quite a bit. Complex Math computation now came easily to the 'young' A.I. and he could now speak the Matoran Language better than ever before.Nikaron himself had worked tirelessly over the course of the last week, making constant tweaks to the motorcycle Delta resided in. Contingency plans had been made to create a quick removable hard drive in case the bike was ever compromised. In terms of other changes to interface, a comm system had been added so that Nikaron could communicate with Delta regardless of location. The transmitter system also contained a contingency plan that would allow Nikaron to upload Delta to a remote storage place or vehicle. Not to mention allow him to transfer Delta into Selirah's vehicle."Yeah," Nikaron smiled, reflecting, "It's been a good week." Then something dawned on him, "Shoot! Selirah still had yet to meet Delta, guess I'll just have to wait for her to get back. A proper introduction is in order right Delta?""Affirmative. Nikky."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Eryn/Day Run\IC:

Eryn stood in the Day Run lobby, happily abiding within in her secondary body, which had since been smoothed and refined to look like it had before. With a sigh, she walked up to Eilxa and nodded as she said, "Morning, Eilxa. I'd like to go ahead and sign up Team Vigil for the match today."

Khadbaen/Ocean (Past)\IC:

Khad simply clapped. Srizz wasn't the best dramatist, but he was entertaining at the least. "Wehll, we hahve huhmble behgihnnihn's ihn cohmmohn," he commented before continuing, "Ah mahsehlf slowleh puhrchahsed ohr eahrned my trainihn' - ahs Ah goht mohre ehxperiehnce, Ah wahs able toh cohnvihnce behttehr snihpehrs ahnd mahrtiahl ahrtihts toh train meh. Now Ah hahve sohme greenhohrns cohmihn' uhp toh me fohr trainihn' aht times. Ah rehcohmmehnd thehm toh those teachehrs Ah dihdn't kihll."

Khadbaen/Kai-Nam Shores (Current)\IC:

Khad strolled onto the snow-laden beach. His charachteristic smile showed his mood. He wasn't somber, which was simultaneously expected and surprising. Taking in a deep breath of the cold, moist air, the Steltian turned to Kovian and asked, "Soh, whoh's takihn' the Rose toh Lyxek? Ah hahve the cohdes toh the base, ihf they hahven't chahnged."

Alan/Tower of Tyis, Prison Cells\IC:

Alan slouched against the wall. It was all so dark... the smell of rotten corpses was fresh in the air. He blinked once, twice, then closed his eyes. There lay the bodies of his friends... Kairan, Sanshou, Kaxo... even Elithes and Kerid. Ehjoras, Nexus, Swerv, Draxion, multiple citizens of Kai-Nam that he had befriended. They were all dead, and it was his fault. All his fault... He couldn't defeat Lyxek, and now he sat here, desolate, amidst the corpses of his friends, slowly dying from his own wounds.And he sobbed. What else was he to do? Everything was stripped away, and Lyxek just stood, laughing maniacally, invincible to any attack. The tears poured from his eyes, down his cheeks, onto his arms and knees, and to the ground. His mournful wails echoed around the shattered debris - or, in reality, the walls of his cell. He was left to die, and it was his fault for not protecting them.Then, feeling a surge of agonizing rage, he leaped to his feet, screaming at the top of his lungs. The corpses and debris around him was blown away by a blast of telekinesis. He charged at Lyxek, roaring like a madman. The prison's bars never stood a chance, and they were left bent as Alan ascended the broken buildings - the stairs of the tower. He screamed, running upwards towards Lyxek.The guard never saw the blast that knocked him unconscious coming.

Edited by Ballistic Jello Pickles

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC / South District / Abandoned and Almost Completely Destroyed Warehouse:“Okay,” Swerv said; the ornamental parts of his armor taken off and set aside. He stood with his fists raised and large gloves on his hands, “Final test. Reaction times and responses. I made myself fast, but I also made myself strong. I made you faster. Let’s see if you can comprehend how to control your enhanced reflexes.”Leaning forward slightly, Swerv stared down the robotic body that Illuxio now inhabited. It was thin, well, thinner than he was. The height was the same, making the body seem almost gangly. As a whole, the body seemed to be from one mold, even though that was nowhere close to the truth. Armor slots were ready to be opened and there were multiple sets of armor lying around for Illuxio to choose from. But for now, the body sported no armor.Currently, the color was just a simple metallic, but Swerv knew where he could find some paint to change that. The one thing that Swerv was most proud of was the Kakama adorning the body’s face. It was actually a real one, as well. Swerv had told Illuxio that he didn’t want to know how long it had taken to get one that was a simple metallic that could be painted as well.Even the limbs seemed to be from the same factory, even though one was put together from vehicle parts initially. On the outside, no one could tell. Swerv was very proud of the whole package and very happy to give it to Illuxio.“Go.”Swerv was a blur of movement as he sprang at Illuxio. His hands were flying, open handed, in all directions. Swerv wasn’t actually trying to hit Illuxio, no; he was having Illuxio strike his padded fists as fast as he could and wherever he could. Keeping his legs moving, Swerv hoped to test Illuxio’s ability to climb or step over terrain while they moved about the very messy and broken down warehouse.Basically, Swerv was testing his own speed and reflexes as well.IC / South District / Outside a Warehouse in the Unpredictable:“Yeah, I see,” Draxion said, leaning back in the driver’s seat. Swerv had set up a powerful antenna atop Unpredictable so that Draxion could make a long range call. “I just wish I could be like my Father. I could actually touch his illusions! As long as I didn’t know they were illusions, they were real. It was so amazing!“And here I am having trouble with smell and taste, although I guess they are actually harder perceptions to trick, I guess?” Draxion sighed and smiled as he thought about how he had been training his illusion power over the week. While his illusions still weren’t exactly perfect in how they affected the environment or how they acted when hurt or winded, he had just begun being able to fake sounds. That had been a major breakthrough for him.He had wasted no time in asking Swerv to help him call Gallum. Swerv had even gone so far to make it have video as well, so Draxion was actually able to see the Matoran as they conversed.“Sound, though, that’s the same to everyone. I still can’t believe I did it. Although I guess the sound of a rock hitting a stone floor isn’t exactly going to help in a battle, now is it? What about you, Gallum, how have you been?” Draxion was grinning his infectious reptilian smile once again.

IC: Past | BoatsSrizz took a bow. "If you like that, you should hear my other backstories." He straightened up and leaned in conspiratorially. "I'm working on one that has a kanohi dragon." He leaned back again and grinned. "I'll say this truthfully, though: Folks back home do not get me. I tell them I'm an assassin and they hear 'psychopath.' How do they figure that? One's a profession, the other's a mental disorder." He rolled his eyes. "Anyway, I gotta ask out of curiosity: How many of the ones you send along do you actually think will survive the training?"-=H-D=-

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

OOC: This is unexpected, Kal... :Pibrow: Up to you. If you want him to get a part in something interesting, have him be in Lyxek's throne room when the Dark Hunters get there--I have a super secret mission that I'm going to be PMing to someone--OOC PMing--for them to fulfill.It'll be exciting. >=]IC - Gallum - Off-Island: Draxion's question almost immediately turned Gallum's expression somber. His shoulders drooped and he frowned, pausing for a moment. "It's... not bad," the Pha-Matoran answered. "This island is nice and all... very peaceful and quiet... Kind of like Gynel before that whole ordeal started..." He paused."The thing is, Draxion, there have been a few disappearances lately. Ilun was one of them. She disappeared a few days ago and noone has any idea where she might've gone." He seemed downcast. "I want to go look for her, but I haven't gotten a chance to yet."IC - Illuxio - Warehouse: This new sensation of free movement was... fascinating. Something Illuxio had not felt in a long, long time. As a result, he was not as coordinated as he had once been; so, while he could keep up with Swerv and managed to land a respectable number of hits, he did miss or stall on a few of them.Still, for a first go, it wasn't bad.He rubbed his wrist as they finished, examining his new body. It had been built to most of his specifications, though he could see and detect a few things that needed adjustments. He'd get to those later. Stretching for a moment out of old habits, he nodded at Swerv."Very nice, my friend," Illuxio said cheerfully, his voice now slightly more automatized than usual. "It's like having my old body again... almost. Thanks a ton." He looked at the armor sets, already sizing up each individual piece's advantages and disadvantages.IC - Kovian/Sepcret - Barrens: Kovian simply nodded at Toxin again, indicating he was fine. Frankly, he didn't quite believe his fellow Dark Hunter's assurances: Toxin looked too terrible to be telling the truth. Still, he wouldn't press the issue."I'd expect whoever wants to get paid would go," he answered Khad. "At the very least, I'm going. I want to meet Lyxek. Considering I lost three of my men for him, I think he owes me that much.""I'm going, too," Sepcret said as she stumbled down the ramp toward the others. She almost tripped, prompting Kovian to move forward to catch her. Her wounds from Gynel hadn't yet healed completely, and her energy was still remarkably low. Still, she would make it."You sure you can make the trip?" the Toa of Ice asked her. "It might be a better idea to find a place for you to rest and finish healing.""I'll be fine," the Toa of Ectoplasm said. "Besides, I've been feeling something odd ever since we cleared that first islet. The Ringmaster may have answers."Kovian nodded. "Anyone else?"IC - Sanshou/Council of Tyis - Tower of Tyis: The door to the Council Chamber opened right before Kairan's fist hit it. Sanshou was standing in the doorway, one hand on the doorknob, the other on the frame. She nodded at Kairan and held a finger to her mouth, gesturing to the area behind her, where several heated voices could be heard arguing. Stepping aside to let Kairan through, she closed the door quietly behind them, before moving to the edge of the floor."Now probably isn't the best time," she whispered to the Toa of Lightning. "You might need to wait a moment.""... Absolutely not!" The current speaker was a thin, gangly figure, slightly insectoid in appearance. Gray robes hung from his frame and a silver headpiece adorned his head. He leaned forward in his seat, addressing a large reptilian being across the room. "Master Tyis, surely you don't agree with Councilor Okara on this matter?""He's a threat to every agent in this facility, Jyehn!" Okara responded, slamming his hand on the desk that stretched around the room. The insectoid Councilor did not sit back down. "Whatever damage the Searcher did to his mind is irreversible--he was hit by a direct and prolonged attack! There has been zero progress in healing him! If we do not put him down while we still can, then we risk this entire operation!"Sanshou sighed, slapping a hand to her face as she listened to the argument, shaking her head in frustration. "Politicians... Don't know what the heck they're actually talking about once they get a fancy desk..."IC - Eilxa - Day Run Registration: "Team... right. There you are." The Matoran of Lightning quickly modified the information. "There." She looked up at Eryn as she arrived, smiling slightly and nodding at her. "Already taken care of, Eryn; someone else stopped by last week. You know, when the sign ups first started." She frowned. "Huh... I just realized that everything was postponed for a week... that's weird..."IC - Kerid/Ehjoras - Day Run: "How are things around here?"The question was directed at Ehjoras as Kerid made her way into the cramped control booth of the Day Run. They had been hard at work for the past week, gathering information on top of rebuilding and organization everything that needed organizing. Close contact had been kept with the Guild, though a lot of the Day Run's other assets--Teams Zero, Vigil, Wing, and a number of others--had been compromised in one way or another. They were only now reestablishing connections.That was on top of reorganizing the Capture the Flag game, which, due to a freak power surge across the island, had had to be rescheduled. That didn't bother Kerid at all, though she knew it would pose a problem for Ehjoras."Fine," he said after a moment as he watched the field below recofigure itself, one section at a time. "Things are going smoothly. Everything's been fully restored, the Guild reports that Kairan is back up and moving..." He glanced at the Steltian, lowering his voice and turning his head just enough to avoid having his words caught by the camera. "And I got that package set up for Hexxon. Secure quarters in the Lounge, amnesty from KNPD investigations, information--should be safe enough for him to disappear from the KNPD at this point." Kerid nodded. "You're sure he can be trusted?""I'm sure," the Tournament Organizer said. "I wouldn't have given him our information if I didn't think so. Just... trust me on this." Ehjoras said nothing else, nodding ever so slightly. Straightening up, Kerid turned to leave, seeming to change the subject. "Go ahead and set things up. I'll check back later."As she left, Ehjoras pulled out his PDA, entering a few keys before sending the message to Team Comet's leader.IC - Tarius - City: The streets of City were crowded, though not as much as they usually were. The citizens were nervous. Scared. They could feel the oddities in the air. The danger. The demons.From the shadows of an alley, his hood drawn up over his head and his cloak loosely closed, Tarius watched the people of Kai-Nam move about, his green eyes glowing. Few beings had noticed him so far. He clenched and unclenched his hands, seeming to wait for something.In the meantime, he stuck to his thoughts. They were not those that had normally inhabited his mind--those had left him at the same time as his soul. These thoughts were similar, yet different. More chaotic. Darker. Calculated. Mechanical. Ever watching, ever moving, ever turning.He leaned against the wall, listening... waiting...IC - Elithes - Garage: Elithes was silent as he looked over the vehicle. Then he looked at Marx, nodding his appreciation. "Much obliged. Vould you like payment of some sort?"IC - Zanth - Zero Bunker: Sitting behind the desk in his office, Zanth was silent, leaning back in his chair with his hands on the desk. He had shifted his face so as to create a normal pair of eyes as opposed to the typically cyclops look his mask had possessed. On the desk sat Suya's mask, staring up at the Team Zero leader blankly.He tapped his finger on the wooden surface, thinking... counting...Lyxek... How much longer?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Just let me know when Djoser can appear there, then. :PIC: Vertak, Zero Bunker:Vertak entered Zanth's office silently, waiting for the Team Zero leader to address him. Meanwhile, he took the moment of silence to reflect a little bit.Lyccir was the former Ringmaster... not too surprising. I can't believe he's dead, though. Gone just like that. And because of Djoser, too...Vertak frowned as he thought of the Ko-Matoran. No doubt he's healed up just as well as-or better than- I have. But it's high time his existence came to end. If I meet him in the Garden, or Ring HQ, or wherever this all ends, he is going to die.-ibrow

IC: Barrens"I'm definitely going. I rarely get to meet my employers." And Quicksilver told me to get the Rose to Lyxek right before he..., thought Toxin to himself."Now that you mention it, the air does have a heavier quality to it."IC: Garages"Hmm payment?" Marx had not thought about that. "No your gratitude is good enough."Across the room, Slate jolted awake and grabbed a pen and paper and scribbled down some notes and then drew a rough sketch of something.After a very convincing dream and reading multiple texts about the island's myths he was utterly certain that there was something in the Garden that could resurrect his brother.

Edited by paragon

IC / South District / Old Warehouse with Illuxio:Swerv laughed, “You know I loved making it for you. There’s not much I can do anymore to improve myself, but I always need to be tinkering with something, so your new body was the perfect distraction. And challenge.“I must say you are doing better than I thought you would have. Although I guess that’s because you already had a body beforehand.” Swerv shrugged as he set the padded gloves aside and began to move around the spare parts that were left over and lying everywhere, organizing them as he went.“It’s too bad you still have to touch something to transfer to it, but that means you still can escape if they come to get you again, so that’s good. Just don’t go leaving your new body lying around everywhere.” Swerv laughed again and inspected a weird looking circuit board. He traced a line he spotted on it and it suddenly snapped in his hands. He chuckled and threw it into the trash pile.Now he just needed to think of something to do now that Illuxio’s body was done with. Perhaps something to combat the Director? If he really was just an AI, random puzzle generators on a large scale could several cripple his thinking capacity, but then again, Swerv didn’t know how fast the Director could process information and react to it. The robot nodded to himself. Yes, the next thing on the agenda was crafting the program to eradicate the Director.IC / South District / In the Unpredictable:Draxion frowned slightly but then smiled just as quickly, “Well, I’m sure that if she needs to be found, you’ll become a Toa and rescue her. Although I’ll let you in a secret…”Draxion leaned in close to where the camera was viewing him and whispered, “You don’t need to be a Toa to accomplish great things.” Draxion hissed in mirth and sat back once again, “Don’t worry, Ilun will turn up. And if she doesn’t, just message me and I promise I will come help you search.”Dropping the smile, Draxion became serious, “Although there is something big about to go down here on Kai-Nam, so I may be caught in the middle of something if you do call me back.” The Rahkshi shrugged, “But don’t worry, just wait a few hours and try again, nothing will take me down now that I can make it sound like a pebble fell behind an opponent.”Even though he had taken the smile off of Gallum’s face, Draxion was certain the Matoran was glad to see him, speciously now that Ilun had disappeared. That certainly was strange. He wondered what it might mean. Ah well, best not to think of it while Lyxek was still alive.IC / Victus Dead / Meditating:Shadows sat, slowly shifting in the sun. Shadows moved, connected to beings as they went about their business, still oblivious to the threat of whatever that 7th construct was. Few beings were manipulating the shadows on this day, it seemed.Brother opened his eyes and they flared in the darkness surrounding him.It was time.Getting out of his meditative stance, Brother got up off the floor and grabbed the communicator off the table. It had been dropped off during the week, supposedly by Zanth, but Brother had refrained from contacting the being seeing as Zanth hadn’t purposely spoken to him. Still, the time for silence was over, Zanth needed to know what Brother had found out about Lyxek.Turning on the communicator, Brother held it up to his mouth and said, “Older Brother here. Zanth, I’m communicating with you, correct?”IC / Western Barrens / Nervously Setting Destinations:Waiter closed his eyes, his stomach a swirling mess. For the life of him, he could not get used to his new mask. Although that’s what he got for being swindled into taking a mask to “help himself out”. Although he didn’t pay for it, the owner seemed all too happy to get rid of it.Waiter now knew why.The mask of spontaneous travel, the owner had called it, sneering but quickly turning it into a smile. Waiter grimaced, remembering. How had he not noticed the plain signs that said “DO NOT GET THIS MASK”? The ability was simple. He had to pick a destination, set it in his mind, and then activate the mask. Then he would teleport there… Or he would run there with Kakama speed. It sounded great. Not.He couldn’t choose what mode of travel to take, and the modes sometimes switched mid-run or mid-teleport. The worst thing was that it could only be in a straight line and that he was not given enhanced reflexes to shut off the mask if something got in his way. Those two facts alone had caused him many accidents as he had first tried out the mask.Not to mention the rest of his body didn’t move that fast, either, so his arms normally just flailed behind his body if he ended up running. Each time that happened, he was surprised his arms were still attached at the end. Still, he was getting the hand of it. And while it may not be as stealthy as his other mask, it beat having a vehicle or having to run everywhere.But he still couldn’t get used to teleporting. Letting his stomach settle, Waiter opened his eyes again and set a destination. Activating the mask, Waiter took off with a flash, running to his destination. Praying that his feet didn’t trip on anything, Waiter thanked Mata Nui when he arrived safe and sound.Now, he was at the Day Run. He was there to see if he could meet Kerid or Ehjoras in person to give them the data he had collected by watching activity throughout City. Walking forward onto the Day Run grounds, he realized that the lower staff might not let him through to either of the ones he wanted to see. Waiter shrugged. If he had to, he would sneak in.Shaking his head, Waiter scolded himself. No, he would not sneak in, he would call Ehjoras on the crest he had been given. Yes, that was the backup plan.Strolling into the Registration Office, Waiter spotted a female Matoran behind the counter. Coming to a stop in front of her, he said, “Huuullooo! I’m here to see Kerid. Or Ehjoras. Take your pick.” Waiter smiled, but it was extremely cheesy. In fact how he had just spoken was completely opposite his normal character traits. Still, he had exuded confidence, as if he was supposed to meet with Kerid. And if Eilxa before him just looked in the direction of Kerid as she denied Waiter’s request, then he’d know she was in the building after all. Then again, if Kerid was on a different floor, Eilxa probably wouldn’t do that.Or Eilxa might say Kerid was out, lying to him. Or she just might not be the type to respond in a way that might say one way or the other if Kerid was hanging around. So many variables.IC / Barrens / Not Thinking:Edge turned back to the others after Kovian had posed his question, “The job isn’t over until Lyxek has the package, so let’s do it.” Sevorik raised an eyebrow at Fate, who nodded an affirmative. Nodding himself, he said, “Fate’s coming too.”

Alan/Tower of Tyis, Stairs from Prison CellsIC:

The vortixx wasn't the only victim. At various points along the stairs him, with the same broken ribs and limbs and same state of unconsciousness, were a matoran and a toa of earth. None of the three were dead, thanks to Alan's hallucinations switching the position of Lyxek to where another guard was standing every few moments. Still, each blast he sent was ferocous enough to tear chunks from the stairway and walls. His mask was glowing so brightly that the sonic power he was copying would be ready soon.Oh, Alan hadn't been doing this without a cinch - most of his left arm was burned, and his extremeties had frostbite. His right shoulder had a metal stake through it, causing his gait to be lopsided. But the kasuba's brain didn't register the guard's attacks to try and pacify him. He charged forward, grabbed a middle-class Steltian by the chestplate, and flung him down the stairs. He followed this with a telekinetic blast to slam his prey into the wall.Then "Lyxek" teleported to the position of the toa of sonics. Seeing Alan's murderous gaze land upon him, the toa sent a massive blast of sound rippling down the stairwell. The kasuba, mask having emulated it already, grabbed the sonic waves and launched them right back. The toa easily deflected them into a wall and, instead, decided to use his mask. A sane being would feel his energy drain away - Alan felt nothing. He slammed the toa into the wall, but Lyxek was gone.A fast-moving toa of stone, specifically with a Kualsi, had managed to retrieve the unconscious and wounded and get them higher on the stairwell. Then, making sure everyone was behind him, he created a thick wall to block Alan's path. Despite this, he heard the kasuba hammering away at the other side and quickly yelled into his radio, "Quick! We need backup! Alan's out, and he's going to break through our defenses soon!"

Khadbaen/Kai-Nam ShoresIC:

"Wehll, Ah'll meet y'ahll thehre, thehn. Srizz mehntiohned sohmethihng ahbouht beihn' aht the Day Run ahnd lehttihn' me know hihs finahl choice behfohre he took ohff. Ahnd dohn't wohrreh, Agro cahn geht me thehre fahst enough," said Khad, letting out a long, high whistle afterwards. Not just into the air, into his artificial voicebox. Agro could hear everything though a special mechanism implanted within it, and she knew the beach on which they were to land. The massive horse-like rahi came thunder towards them, and she would be there in only a minute.

IC: Calik Raktu - Day RunCalik yawned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he joined Greel and Traxin. He looked up at the boards, checking the upcoming event."Well, I'm fairly certain we're signed up, but I'm just going to check, to make sure," he said drowsily.Wandering over to the Registration Office, he leaned onto the desk, "Excuse me, I'd just like to confirm that Team Slight is registered into the next event, please."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: South DistrictResting against a building wall, Hexxon scanned his surrounding area mentally. Upon finding they were alone, he turned his attention to Anar, who was lying on the ground, bored. The Odinan reached out a hand to pet the dragon, but suddenly paused as he realized something.A message was waiting for him, sent by one of the Day Run workers. Apparently, they had a parcel made for him at the Day Run Lounge, and it seemed like he could come out of hiding now.Grateful to return to to the world and perhaps some interaction, Hexxon gestured to Anar. Taking one last look around, he willed the shadows covering them to teleport them away.IC: The BarrensKaytana steered her speeder through the snowy Barrens. City was up ahead, and although the Skakdi would cross through it, she didn't feel like spending her time among the citizens right now... maybe later she would. But now she was off the Ring HQ again.IC: Day RunGreel turned away from the Day Run boards, hands behind his back again. As he walked down the path, he began humming to himself. Behind, Rocky pulled himself up, following his master. Neither had a destination set, simply preferring to wander around the centers.IC: The BarrensWasponax considered. Perhaps he should meet with this Toa Lyxek -- after all, he had risked his life just to hunt for some strange flower. He might even get to see what importance the Rose served. Money didn't interest him -- only meals of meat and the sound of screams pleased him."I'll come," the insects said in sync. "I want to see what this plant is worth."

OOC: iBrow: Will do.IC - Zanth - Zero Bunker: The Team Zero leader spun a dagger around on the desk, its tip planted in the wood, as he listened to Brother's message. He hardly acknowledged Vertak. Reaching over with his free hand, he pressed a button on the comm."This is Zanth," he answered quietly. "What do you need?"IC - Elithes - Garage: Elithes nodded. Climbing into the vehicle, he threw another salute Marx's way, before activating the vehicle and heading out.IC - Illuxio - Warehouse: "Right, right," Illuxio said, his tone implying a smile. The tests now finished, he moved over to the armor, examining each piece. Soon enough he began taking pieces and magnetising them to his body--adding larger plates to his thighs, a curved pauldron on his left shoulder, and biceps covering on his other arm. Taking a large chest plate, he covered his chest and stomach.Taking a moment to get adjusted to the new weight, the robotic being moved over to the nearest window. "Feels just like my old body."IC - Gallum - Off-Island: Gallum nodded. "Thanks, Drax," he said. He looked behind him as a bell sounded. "Sounds like it's time to go. I'll talk to you later."IC - Eilxa - Day Run Registration: Eilxa quickly checked the systems. "Team Slight is signed up," she said. Looking at Waiter, she glanced at her screen. "Kerid's in her office. Take the elevator over there."IC - Kovian/Sepcret - Barrens: The Toa of Ice nodded at the others. "Let's get going, then." Still supporting Sepcret, he turned toward the Ring HQ--or, where he had been told that it was located--and began to lead the way to the mountain base.He had to agree with Toxin and Spectre: the place did seem to have an unnatural feel to it. That definitely made him uneasy. Hopefully Lyxek would have an answer...IC - Kaorus - Tower of Tyis: Appearing seemingly from out of nowhere, Kaorus pushed the Toa of Stone aside, staring determinedly at the wall of stone separating them from Alan. The wall began to crack from the constant beatings. Shifting his claymore, he waited for the Kasuba to break through..."Go alert Tyis and the others," he said to the Toa. "Now." The guard didn't hesitate, turning and hurrying toward the topmost floor of the tower.IC - The Director - KNPD HQ?: "Officer HS702-Hyshein..." Red flash..."Officer TY238-Tenshy..." Flash..."Officer GD643-Guidel..." Flash..."Officer FG448-Falgris..." Flash...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Alan/Tower of Tyis, Stairs from Prison CellsIC:

The toa nodded and began rapidly teleporting up the stairs. The remaining two guards moved the four bodies of their companions upwards also, not wanting them to be further injured. After they finished that, the matoran and toa of ice came downwards and stood ready beside Kaorus.The thudding was getting louder and louder. The cracks were larger. The wall was so close to breaking -Then it stopped. The wall began crumbling, but it didn't explode outwards as expected. Instead, Heavy panting would be heard on the other side, unwittingly amplified by Alan's mask. Finally, with a grunt, a sonic wave cleared the rest of the rocks, and Alan stumbled through. Instead of murder, his eyes showed fear."K-Kaorus... Help me... I can't control m-my own body... Please! Just kill me! I'm a danger to everyone, even myself! ...No! I want to live! Help me..." Alan's yelling faded into sobbing again. He collapsed against the wall, ignoring the spike that still protruded. His tears poured onto the stairs, and his sobs echoed through the spiraling steps.

Khadbaen/Kai-Nam Shores, En Route to Day RunIC:

The moment Agro arrived, Khad flipped himself onto her back. Then with a tip of his hat the Steltian rode towards the Day Run, his horse running at full speed.

Eryn/Day RunIC:

"Oh, you held onto those entries from last week? Alright... Yeah, that power surge was really weird, especially how it affected us," responded Eryn, having decided it would be best to get to the side of the desk so as to not block other teams.

IC: Srizz | On his way to Day RunAfter a quick search of the city (well, okay, the bars mostly) Srizz decided he would probably find Khad down at the Day Run rather than skulking around this place. It didn't take him long to retrieve his vehicle from the garages, pull on a nice, big, warm cloak and zoom off across the frozen wastes. Guh... Whoever put the tournament here should be hanged.-=H-D=-

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

-==IC: Kairan//Tower of Tyis, Council Meeting Room==-Kairan frowned, but nodded silently, as he simply stood near Sanshou, listening to the Council even as they argued.So, Alan still hasn't healed... I know kinda what he's going through, though, since he suffered a similar attack as I did... Kairan thought, and wondered if there was really nothing that could be done about his mental state...

The way things worked, Khad ran into Srizz right outside the grounds. Slowing Agro to a trot, he called down to the assassin, "Thehre you ahre. Soh, whaht's youhr finahl dehcisiohn?"

IC: Vertak, Zero Bunker:Vertak waited silently as he waited for Brother's reply- so Zanth had gotten into contact with him after all. Absentmindedly the Matoran fingered the scar on his neck that was a brilliant purple- the one part of him that wasn't black or gunmetal after the numerous explosions he'd been through on the island.

IC: BarrensThe snow crunched beneath Toxin's armored feet. He held the Rose with both hands and his nerves were all on edge.He had trouble ignore his dellusions but he did not know they did not actually exist. He thought they were beings that had followed him from Gynel to torment him because of what he stole, and they just happened to be invisible and no one but him could here them.No he did not just take the Rose. Quicksilver techinically took that but Toxin had agreed to bring it to their employer. He had also stolen the ancient looking machete sheathed on his lower back and the mask he now wore on his face. True he had abandoned his old weapons and mask in exchange for these new items but he thought just maybe they were haunted. But he did not want show weakness around his co-workers.Holding the Rose in his left hand he scratched at his right hand, noticing once again that the symbol of the Dark Hunters was tattooed on his right hand's palm.IC: GaragesMarx waved back at Elithes. Once the Ko-Matoran was gone he went back to working. He had to keep his mind of that the Searcher was a giant bomb just waiting to go off and he could supposedly could not nothing to pervent it.Sol set down the old text with a sigh. He finished reading it and still no real answers.Slate stood up and said, "I need to go for a walk." Both of the brothers looked at him as he walked out without either of his weapons.Slate got outside and breathed in the cold air. It helped focus his mind. After stretching his muscles he started jogging. No where in particular, he just needed to get his mind off his problems.

IC: Srizz | Outside the groundsSrizz slowed his own bike down when he spotted Khadbaen's distinctive profile. Mainly it was the hat. And the rahi. "Honestly? Between you and me, I looked through the roster: All the others are either full of losers or just plain full. So for the rest of the tournament, consider yourselves up one excellent assassin. Ah, who am I kidding? One phenomenally awesome assassin." He grinned, pulled up to match Khadbaen's stride and offered his hand. -=H-D=-

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

Khad chuckled while he bent down and shook Srizz's hand. Then, still chuckling, he answered, "Wehll thehn, Ah'll goh break the news toh the rehst ohf the team ahnd show youh ouhr quartehrs. Then Ah'll cahtch uhp with the rehst. Youh cohmihn' toh geht paymehnt?"

IC: Srizz | Headed for Day RunThe grin widened further still. On Srizz's face, the effect was not encouraging. "Music to my ears. Lead the way, captain." He set his arm back on the handles and pulled back a bit, letting Khadbaen take the lead since he didn't know which way the money was.-=H-D=-

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

Khadbaen/Kai-Nam Shores, Day RunIC:

Khad just kept chuckling some more as he slowed Agro to a trot and then a full halt in front of the lounge. "Juhst fohllow me uhp the stairs."