Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

Day Run: The Garden

Day Run Final Role-Playing

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1288 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 09:31 PM

IC - Deskun - Airship: As Deskun exited the airship, he threw a lazy, two-finger salute at the Matoran. "Farewell," he said. "You're gonna need it..." Without another word, he headed toward City, away from the two mechanics.IC - Ring Guards - Ring HQ: The two guards stationed at the entrance to the Ring headquarters shifted slightly as they saw Djoser approaching. "Halt!" one of them called out. "Who approaches?"IC - Zanth - South District: "Like the Barrens?" Zanth asked, turning south. "More than likely."IC - The Eyes - Vertak's Mind: Was it that he had dealt with this kind of power before, or was it simply that the power of the Eyes of Apheer was such that they were already beginning to crack the stability of Vertak's mind? Time would tell. For the moment, the two skulls continued to struggle to keep their shape in the swirling winds of chaos around them. They floated around Vertak for a moment, their mouths still moving without sound. Every now and then a hiss-like word would meet his ears. Every now and then, through the whirlwind around him, the Matoran could see strange shapes form momentarily before dispersing.It was not long before everything stopped, disappearing around him. The former Dark Hunter found himself standing on a completely flat surface, with nothing but black space all around him, an endless void in every direction. He could see his hands easily enough, but that was it--aside from his self, Vertak was now alone.Balanced one of dark and light...Visitor of brightest night...The voice was quieter than the lightest whisper, emanating from random points in the darkness, seemingly moving. Something seemed to glint ever so slightly in the shadows, just out of Vertak's reach.Are you here to make anew...What once was gone and lost to you...?IC - Dalmia/Elithes - Eastern Barrens: Dalmia had to admit his surprise to himself as he watched Kaelan appear from some sort of portal, though this did not show in his actions. He phased through the attacks, appearing in a spot to the pair's left, his hood obscuring part of his face."I remember you," the Ring member said. "You're one of the ones I fought against for that sword. Did I ever congratulate you on your efforts?"Elithes pushed himself up, hand on his side as he grimaced. Ignoring the pain, he pressed a button on his mechanical arm, prompting the cannon on the Wheel to fire at Dalmia.IC - Feranaki/Dark Hunters/The Rose - Feranaki Cavern: Ikssrss's tactic may have worked on something without another way to see, but as things stood, the Feranaki had such a way. Their sensory tentacles more than made up for their loss of eyesight, allowing them to continue to see where they were going and what they were doing. Admittedly, those that were damaged on the wall were knocked back to the ground from the Rhakshi's attacks, but there were more where those had come from.Quicksilver's attack felled two Feranaki, though two more moved in to take their place--one a Steltian Bruiser, and the other a Vortixx, both of which charged in with slashes. With no hands to speak of, their radii and ulna would act as reasonably effective arm-daggers...Meanwhile, the rose would not budge. Beside the flower lay the containment unit that Reaper had handed off to the teleporting Dark Hunter earlier, waiting for someone to put it to use...Several Feranaki were damaged greatly by Toxin's acid attacks, large parts of their bodies melting before the Dark Hunter's eyes, but the poison gas had much less of an effect, given the infecteds' lack of a need to breathe. They continued to move in.As the Breaker approached him, Mechanic slashed forward with all of the weapons he had deployed. Gashes appeared in several areas on the thing's body as it stumbled back, plant matter exploding in clouds from its body. While initially satisfied with his work, Mechanic quickly realized that he had failed to notice the second Breaker approaching from his right. His vision warped for a moment as he felt something impale his side and back, before a series of numbers and words began to appear on his HUD.Doing his best to ignore the damage, Mechanic turned to his attacker, stumbling back as he aimed his flamethrower at the thing. Before he could fire the shot, another attack struck the fuel cell for the weapon, causing it to explode, the force pushing him back several feet. Growling, the mechanical being slammed his claws into the body of a nearby Matoran, eyes shifting from one Feranaki to the next as the warning messages continued to block parts of his vision.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#42 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

  • 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 06:46 AM

IC (Northern Barrens): "Traxin. Toa of Sonics, not Fire, just so you know." Traxin told them, not bothering with his usual prank of not telling people what element he was.
  • 0

not a lot of things match my avatar


#43 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 08:04 AM

-==IC: Quicksilver==-Quicksilver scowled, as he mentally berated himself, and let go of the Rose, even as he dodged, and had the iron bars attempt to pierce through these attackers as well, though Quicksilver grabbed the containment unit, and attempted to use it on the Rose, however that's possible.
  • 0

#44 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 11:44 AM

IC / Barrens / Heading for Elithes:“Oh, Mata Nui, I hope they’re ok. How will I give Illuxio his body if he’s captured,” Swerv tried to calm his nerves, but Illuxio only sending them coordinates greatly concerned him. It was not something you did unless you were incapacitated in some way or attacked. He was guessing the latter.Draxion was his usual cheery self though, “Don’t worry, we’ll get there in time.”Swerv so wanted to roll his eyes right then and there. Instead, he just focused on driving.IC / North District / Remembering:Brother stopped; he had just realized something from the past few days. That Matoran with the sword, Rhindon, he knew that Matoran. It had been decades. Centuries? A century? With all he had been doing recently, Brother had lost track of most time, but he had spent time with that Matoran before.Brother smirked. Ah yes, Dreamland. Vertak. Oh how he had fooled them all there. And then he had fooled them again. Unfortunately the process had been sort of experimental at the time, hence why his memories had been repressed as well. But apparently he was now remembering.Wondering if the same was true for Vertak, Brother realized the Matoran had not recognized him, so no; the memory of his betrayal was still hidden. Oh how he loved playing with minds.But then there was Kai-Nam. He was not prepared for this. He had been tracking Vronx and had found himself thrust into the middle of events that seemed out of his control, at least for the moment. But he would find control, yes he would. And then Endless Boundaries would come in and clean up the mess afterwards, like they always did after he gained control of a situation.But first, Zanth.Brother was torn in which direction to go. How could he find a single being in the midst of this huge city?IC / Gynel / With Reaper, Cannon Fodder, and Quicksilver:Sevorik cried out as a Breaker burst through the group of Fenaraki he had been battling. The beast rushed forward and the Vortixx stabbed him with his baton. But the weapon became stuck in the things skin and suddenly Edge felt vertigo as he was thrown through the air to land atop a group of the infected.Sevorik screamed as he lay there motionless. His insides were burning and he needed to get moving to relieve the pain. Someone moved him on their own and Edge was slammed into the ground, his armor solidifying and stopping him from being crushed.Using dodge, Edge rolled away and sprang to his feet, his organs feeling better even as he rolled. While weaponless, he still he one trick up his sleeve. Holding out his arms, he concentrated and sent out a large wave of confusion aimed at the Fenaraki around him. Oh how he hoped this worked. After all, he had lost both his weapons.IC / Gynel / With Khad, Toxin, and Mechanic:Fate winced as a boulder slammed against her shield and bent the mechanical arm behind it out of shape. Pulling her natural left arm out of it, she grabbed her shield once again, letting the mechanical arm hang there, now out of the way.Focusing some of her attention to her mask, she began to repair the arm, but it was a slow process when she had to send fireballs at the Breakers that attempted to come close, breaking her concentration.Her axe glowed in the dark, flashing out and ripping off limbs and slicing through elemental attacks.

Edited by Kal the Guardian, Apr 04 2012 - 11:45 AM.

  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#45 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 11:53 AM

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan nodded, and looked to the south as well."Logical choice. If he's not there, then we'll just have to hope that Suya found him..." Zaydan said, and she sighed and shook her head, and then started to run toward the south, hoping that Vertak really was there.I owe him answers... I know that; and even more so now that he has suspicions about my identity. But first, I have to make sure he doesn't die, or I fail as a bodyguard.
  • 0

#46 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 02:26 PM

IC: Djoser, Ring HQ, Chatting With the Guards:"I wish to speak to Lyxek." Djoser told the guards, holding his hands up in the air to show he meant them no harm. "I am interested in joining this organization of yours, and I believe I have information your boss would find informative."IC: Vertak, Fringe of South District, Activating Eyes of Apheer:Vertak's body was beginning to tremble from the effort. He may have underestimated the Eyes.Everything around him was black now; Vertak couldn't tell -nor did he really care at this point- whether he had been transported somewhere or was losing his sight. Something was glinting, but Vertak didn't dare reach out for it yet.What once was gone and lost to me.... He thought in half a trance. Any ideas, Rhindon?"Perhaps..."OOC: I actualy meant that, at the point Vertak was at when I said that in the pain, he'd withstood worse mental assaults. By this point it's requiring far more effort than he anticipated, though. I'm sure he'll make it out. :P
  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Tune in for the most brutal death yet.

 


#47 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 3,532 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 04:38 PM

IC: Nikaron(Day Run-Garages.)A young Toa rose up from behind a Motorcycle, wiping some sweat off his brow. He had spent nearly all of last night working on his dimly lit garage on his ride. Most likely the other contestants would find it rudimentary and pathetic, but it was Nikaron's pride in joy. In many ways it was his child. The Bike's exterior was nearly entirely black, with strips of green here and there. While the outside didn't look too bad, it didn't quite have the sleekness of the newer bikes being purchased off the market. The bike's exterior possessed dents and scratches here and there leaving it obvious that it had been used in the best. Atleast the parts had been, but that mattered little to Nikaron. To him it was the inside that counted. No, it was not the parts he was speaking of, they do had been collected from leftovers. No, the inside was the AI, Delta. That AI also may not have seemed pretty on the outside, but he was full of potential. Like a child he could grow and hopefully one day prove that Nikaron wasn't just some pushover, that he did stand a chance, that the underdog could rise up. For now the AI was resting, but Nikaron had faith in him. He was the only reason Nikaron felt confident to enter, and he was also his only friend. "Rest well, friend, we've got some big days ahead of us." With that the lights went off, and Nikaron exited the Garage, making his way towards the registration. It's time to sign up. ooC: Nikaron is open for interaction on his way towards the Registration offices.
  • 0

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~


#48 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 04:40 PM

IC: Calik Raktu - BarrensCalik smiled vaguely, "Ah, I see. Well, if we're trading elements, I am a Toa of fire. And while we're here..."He reached into his pocket, fishing out a small com-link, before tossing it to Traxin, "I know I can use the Crests, but given the current climate, I prefer to use my own channels."IC: Lux Saran and Delta Stratos - Kai-NamLux nodded back at Deskun, before re-activating the airship's engines, sending it flying through the air towards the Barrens.Delta pressed her face to the window, looking down on the island, "Uh, Lux? How often are giant jellyfish sitting in the middle of a tundra?"Glancing over, Lux's eyes widened, "Well, that's new. Let's go check it out!"Piloting the ship down, he landed it smoothly on the edge of the Barrens, the two of them nearly jumping out before the engines even cooled.-Void
  • 0

#49 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

  • 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 04:51 PM

IC (Northern Barrens): "Thanks. I'll make sure to make good use of it." said Traxin, pocketing the com-link. He synched his crest to Calik's, and by extension, Team Slight's, "But only when it's something important. As things are, there isn't anything I know that anyone else doesn't, so I'll be using the crest."
  • 0

not a lot of things match my avatar


#50 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 07:30 PM

IC: Calik Raktu - BarrensCalik nodded, saying bluntly, "Whatever floats your boat. Just remember, we're in the next event; capture-the-flag. Make sure you're there on time."He softened his expression slightly, "So, do you have any talents I should know about?"-Void
  • 0

#51 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,924 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 08:35 PM

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk warped forward, ending up a few yards from Calik and Traxin. "Yo, anyone mind telling me where I am? Or more specifically, where Day Run is?" He grinned sheepishly. "I sort of got lost."
  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#52 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 11:53 PM

IC - Ring Guards - Ring HQ: The guards studied the Matoran for a moment. In the back of Djoser's mind, there was a faint feeling, as if every molecule in his body was being weighed and carefully scrutinized. After a moment, the first guard nodded."I'll take you to meet him," he said as the door to the Ring headquarters opened. "Follow me."IC - Dalmia/Elithes - Eastern Barrens: The cannon attack was, like the others, easily brushed aside by a counter from Dalmia. He shook his head, crossing his arms. "I'm getting a bit tired of this," the Ring member said. "How many times are you going to try that before you realize it won't work?""How about until it does vork?" Elithes offered. He moved to press the button again.Dalmia chuckled, preparing another block, when something strange happened. A flash of disorientation flashed across his mind, followed by a glimpse of an image--he couldn't tell what it was, but it felt familiar. Before he could regain his composure, Elithes's attack struck, a large sphere of magnetic energy aimed directly at the Ring member's chest. Before he knew it, Dalmia had been hit, the force of the blast knocking him back several feet and knocking the breath out of him. His visor blipped for a minute, momentarily going black before his vision returned to him, diagnostics running across the hardened glass."Well... well... well," he said, coughing slightly. He smirked to himself at Elithes's surprised expression. "Lucky shot, Matoran." He raised a hand, directly a blast of energy at the Wheel. Elithes and Kaelan were forced to cover their faces as the vehicle exploded, engulfed in bright blue fire. Inside, Dalmia was concerned. Interesting... Did something happen with Lyxek? Or perhaps it was the Director? He glanced at his feet. Or was it something more...?IC - Rhindon/The Eyes - Vertak's Mind: Surprisingly, there was no response from Rhindon. What was going on? Despite how disconcerting this was, one thing was good: The place was beginning to get... ever so slightly less dark. At least, the thing that was glinting was becoming more visible, slowly coming into view and losing its colorless appearance.If you believe this lonesome land,Then emptiness will be your brand...Search your heart, ignore your greedAnd bring to mind what you now need...The glinting light slowly appeared in front of Vertak. Gradually, a silhouette began to fade into view, a perfect, though white and blank replica of the Matoran, moving as he moved. It simply stood there, as if expecting something...IC - Feranaki/Dark Hunters - Feranaki Caves: Something seemed to be directing the Feranaki. As a result, Edge's confusion power did not seem to affect them. As his attackers moved toward him, they were suddenly mowed down by a powerful sonic burst. Kovian threw a quick nod at the other Dark Hunter before turning his attention back to the two Feranaki that were assaulting him. The Toa swung his blade, forcing them to back away a few steps. Shield raised, Reaper suddenly swung around and hurled his scythe forward, impaling the Vortixx. It had barely any time to react before he was on top of it, plasma blade activated and slicing through its face.Activating his comm, he moved back into a defensive position. "Everyone, start retreating," he ordered. "Quicksilver, get that rose." He slammed his hand onto the ground, creating a thick, slick sheet of ice on the floor around him, Toxin, and Edge, temporarily stalling those Feranaki who could not get a good foothold. He braced the shield as elemental attacks began to fly again, slamming into the protosteel surfaceMechanic continued to fight, despite the damage he had sustained. More and more Breakers were headed for the large Dark Hunter, tasked with destroying him. He didn't mind--if it kept their attention off of the others, then it was worth it. Still, there was no arguing that he was beginning to slow down. His vision had been partially compromised by an earlier attack, and he could tell that, one by one, several of his systems were beginning to fail. They needed to get out of there soon...A terrible, piercing scream suddenly cut through the entire cavern, disorienting everyone who heard it regardless of what side they were on. Those who could manage were able to look up and see that the source was Specter, who was continuing to float above the field. At the moment, however, she looked to be on the verge of collapsing, as she directed her power scream at the entrance to the massive tunnel that split off from the main cavern. Before the eyes of the Dark Hunters, the rock began to break apart, falling in large chunks that quickly began to pile up, crushing a number of Feranaki. Before long, the two sections of the Feranaki caves had been sealed off from one another, effectively cutting off the Feranaki's reinforcements for the time being.Recovering from the massive amount of energy she had just used, Specter was barely able to float back onto the platform that Ikssrss was standing on, trying to shake off the loss of power as quickly as she could.Specter's distraction was all Quicksilver needed to accomplish his job. With the Feranaki stunned, he managed to get the containment unit over the rose, the cynlindrical device locking into the ground. After a few moments, a light turned on, announcing that the rose could now be removed. All that remained to be done was to pick up the container and the rose that was now sealed inside of it...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#53 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 12:51 AM

[b]IC / Nothern Barrens / Heading for Elithes:[/b]“Whoa!” Swerv yelled as his zoomed in vision saw the Wheel explode from some attack. Elithes was… Where was Elithes? A strange dark figure was there. Older Brother? No.Swerv had Unpredictable’s windshield zoom in so that Draxion could see as well. “That’s Dalmia,” he said, suddenly angry, “Why would he do this?”As they sped up on their two wheels, Swerv popped open a side hatch and said, “Go. I’ll provide backup from here.”IC / Northern Barrens / Fighting for Elithes:Draxion nodded to Swerv and leapt from Unpredictable as it continued to move towards the scene, deploying its four legs for more maneuverability. Already invisible with his illusions, Draxion figured that even though Dalmia had seen him last time, it was better to err on the side of caution.Still, that just might not matter. Because Draxion used a trick he had learned back when he had lost his way. His anger at Dalmia was great considering all that the Rahkshi and Elithes had been through together. So Draxion went all out right from the start.He created a cloud that covered Dalmia.But it was how he created the cloud that would prove to be the attack. The water molecules needed to create the puffy fog were drawn directly from Dalmia’s body, essentially acting like a Boggarak’s Rhotuka when on land. It was one of Draxion’s most vicious attacks.It took most enemies by surprise in the few seconds it took for it to kill and gave them no way to defend. That was also the reason he had not used it before this.IC / West District / Climbing:Vronx kept up with his surroundings, searching for possible enemies, eliminating threats as he went along. Then, he remembered, he was Waiter the bounty hunter and former Guardian of the Abyss, no longer Vronx the assassin. Still, he needed a better view. Where had that giant jellyfish gone?His stomach gurgled at the thought. He really needed to get some more seafood soon. This land food just wasn’t doing it for him anymore.Molding the metal of a building to form handholds and footholds, the Toa began to climb. Perhaps atop the building he would get a better view.IC / Gynel / With Reaper and Toxin:Sevorik, while he had no weapon, kept dodging elemental attacks even if they weren’t close enough to him to actually make contact. One Feranaki slipped forward and Edge thrust forward, his hand going through the thing’s neck and cracking its spine. His rock armor hardened at the blow, allowing the attack to cause no pain.Although at the moment, he felt more like a hindrance to the rest of his brothers than a help.IC / Gynel / With Mechanic:Fate yelled and slammed her hand on the ground; much like Reaper had done, causing a circle of flames to flare up around her and Mechanic. She, with fixed left arm, put her axe on her back and suddenly jumped up and clung to Mechanic’s back.“Let’s see what I can do, hun. My elemental reserves need to be kept for the escape, but I just need concentration for my mask.” And so, concentrating, Desoria began to repair Mechanic, her ring of fire fading in the background.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#54 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,671 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 06:05 AM

IC: Isskrss hooked an arm under Spectre's armpit and slung one of hers over his shoulder (being careful to avoid the spines that bristled over his hunchback) to support her while she recovered. Time to be getting out of here. As he sprang into his Rahkshi flight he slammed his staff into a precise point on the rocky platform he'd been standing on. His accuracy powers had allowed him to calculate the weak points on the structure and hit the exact spot that would send it tumbling down on the Feranaki. It wasn't much compared to Spectre's rockfall, but it was enough to squash any undead that had ideas about grabbing onto the hovering Rahkshi
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#55 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 07:10 AM

IC: Out of a darkened corner, without any kind of warning, flew a small, steel-grey streak. It struck one of the element-tossing Feranaki square between the eyes, and only then was it clear that it was a throwing knife… of a surprisingly familiar make.At the same time others darted out from hidden corners around the cave, striking down Feranaki left and right. The mysterious assailants – for no one being could have moved between places that fast and that frequently – seemed to be aiming for the most powerful beings and largely ignoring the smaller or less potent Feranaki. At one point a massive Steltian bruiser was struck not with a grey streak, but a black one. It disintegrated on the spot. Naturally, at this point the Feranaki began shifting their focus away from the original attackers, tossing blasts of elemental power into every dark corner in the room… and failing spectacularly to hit even a single knife-thrower. As if they were never there to begin with.-=H-D=-
  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#56 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

  • 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 07:31 AM

IC (Northern Barrens): "Not really, I-"Traxin was interrupted by a new arrival, "Day Run? That way." he pointed in the direction of the Day Run, "And you are...?"
  • 0

not a lot of things match my avatar


#57 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,924 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 08:53 AM

IC: Krayzikk"Ah, Krayzikk Altair at yer service." The massive being held out a hand to shake.
  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#58 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 09:24 AM

The glinting light slowly appeared in front of Vertak. Gradually, a silhouette began to fade into view, a perfect, though white and blank replica of the Matoran, moving as he moved. It simply stood there, as if expecting something...

OOC: Here a Replica, there a Replica, everywhere a Replica... REPLICAAAAAAAAAAAA!!-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan frowned, as she continued to run in the direction of the Barrens.Come on... Please be right... Zaydan thought, as she skidded toward the outskirts of the boundaries between the South District and the Barrens, and then looked around, hoping she could catch a glimpse of the Matoran.-==IC: Quicksilver//War of the Rose==-"Got it." Quicksilver simply said, as he attempted to cover his escape, by sending blades of iron at his opponents mentally, while he picked up the container, and attempted to make his way back to the others."Time to get off this rock."

  • 0

#59 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 12:57 PM

IC: Calik Raktu - The BarrensCalik shook Krayzikk's hand, "Calik Raktu. Good to meet you. So what brings you out to the middle of nowhere this fine day?"-Void
  • 0

#60 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,924 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 01:00 PM

IC: Krayzikk"Boredom, mostly. I was gonna register for Day Run earlier, but I sorta got lost. And then I decided to come out here, and I got even more lost." Krayzikk shrugged. "Better than my original plan for the day, though. If I spent another minute performing tests on the Iron Knuckle I was gonna go crazy."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs, Apr 05 2012 - 01:00 PM.

  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#61 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 07:10 PM

IC: The Barrens"If you're looking for the Day Run centers," Hexxon said to Krayzikk, "they're on the west side of Kai-Nam. Just southwest from here, a little ways from City."Then he began staring around again, his eyes and mind reaching out into the snowy distance for any others present near the Searcher. There were bound to be at least one of those rebels still around.Up in the air, Anar circled his master, waiting for some command. He would occupy himself with glancing around for people, too, or bite at any falling snowflakes.IC: Feranaki Cavern, GynelThe groups of insects all flew rapidly for an exit. Hopefully one of his fellows had obtained that flower, because it was definately time to leave.
  • 0

#62 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 07:50 PM

IC-Jaron-The Barrens:Jaron walked out in the barrens, leaving his monocycle behind. He'd rather walk. He looked around through the snow, trying to find what he was looking for. Aha, there it was. The Searcher. He stepped up to the group of beings over by it."Hoy, there!" He called to them. "What do be goin' on?"
  • 0

#63 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 07:56 PM

IC: Vertak, ?, Activating Eyes of Apheer:At that point, all Vertak could think that he might need was a map to where each key to activating the heart was located- so he said so."A map... that shows where... all of the keys are... to the... heart..." he responded with difficulty. "To stop... Lyxek... Dalmia... save universe...."Hey, the motives weren't exactly original, but perhaps they would work.IC: Djoser, Entering Ring Hq:Djoser was slightly surprised at (but not bothered by) the fact that the guards had broken through his mental shielding. He cast the thought away from his mind quickly however, for it would soon be time to meet Lyxek.Oh Vertak, how sorry you will be. Djoser thought with a chuckle.-ibrow
  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Tune in for the most brutal death yet.

 


#64 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 08:09 PM

IC: Northern BarrensMarx leapt out of and shadow gate from which he had been watching this battle he had randomly happened upon, and launched a pillar of shadow at Dalmia simply because the being did not look trustworthy.IC: The BarrensSol landed not far from the searcher."Wow what in the world is this odd thing?"IC: GynelHe saw how acid worked on the Feranaki and poison gas did not.So he launched hydrochloric acid at many of the Feranaki nearby. Relishing the sound of their flesh and armor melting and burning as the acid made contact, grinning manically as he did so.He then decided to try out his new mask. Upon doing so his armor became the same color as the caves material. "Haha what a brilliant power! Too bad its old wearer is dead." He shouted at the Feranaki as if they could understand.IC: the CityHe took off his gaudy disguise and tossed it in a donation bin near a soup kitchen and then walked over to a nearby store that sold vehicles.Slate bought a simple motorcycle with some of the money he had with him. He hopped on his new bike and drove around the city hoping to find a clue on how to defeat Lyxek or the Director or maybe even both. It really did not matter to him, they both were scum in his eyes.
  • 0

#65 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,924 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 08:53 PM

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded, and looked at Jaron. "I don't know. I just got here."
  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#66 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 09:41 PM

IC - Dalmia/Elithes - Eastern Barrens: Draxion's cloud quickly engulfed Dalmia, who did not seem to have had time to react. Elithes glanced in surprise in the Rahkshi's direction before nodding his thanks, keeping his gun trained on the cloud. If Dalmia had survived that... He pushed the thought aside, unsure of what to think at the moment. Carefully, he approached the cloud, searching for any sign of movement. The flickering of the fire from the Wheel caused small shadows to appear in the cloud. Elithes ignored these as he peered closer..."Is this how we're going to play now?" Elithes spun to face Draxion as the voice called out, several feet behind the Rahkshi, his eyes widening as he saw Dalmia standing there. The Matoran clenched his teeth. "Really, Rahkshi? Have I tried to kill you before?" He stepped back, disappearing in thin air, as a pillar of shadow appeared. When he spoke next, he was in the air--literally standing in the air--above the group. "Now, now... If you do that then I might not want to help you anymore."IC - Kerid/Ehjoras - Near the Searcher: Kerid and Ehjoras paused in surprise as Sol landed in front of them, momentarily interrupting their observation of the Searcher. "Hello, Sol," the Matoran said. "Not sure whether to be surprised that you're here or..."Kerid crossed her arms as Ehjoras talked, looking around. She noted a group of four or so beings fairly close by. Giving them only a momentary glance, the Steltian turned back to the Searcher, moving closer to get a better look at it.IC - Vailian - West District: Atop a particularly large building, Vailian stood with his arms crossed, looking out over the landscape, his eyes betraying how deep in thought he was. Ignoring the Northern District, the Ring member stared straight at what could be seen of the Searcher through the falling snow, a massive black mark against the white background. Seeing the destruction that the Construct had caused had started to give Vailian second thoughts--on top of the horror that he felt building inside of him with every thought given to what had been done to Khazra...He sized, moving to the edge of the building and peering down. What to do...IC - The Eyes - Vertak's Mind: So you wish it... The silhouette's eyes began to glow a brilliant white. ...so shall it be...As Vertak watched, the other Matoran raised a hand, running it horizontally in front of himself, palm facing the ground. The silhouette began to break apart, white light joining together and forming a rectangular object, which slowly began to gain color. It floated there, right in front of Vertak; as he grabbed it, the place began to break apart, blackness shattering and turning into a bright, white light..."...er...ak... Ver...ak... VERTAK!"IC - The Collector - Kia Island: Kia Island was silent, save for the occasional whistling of the wind or the baying of some faraway Niaka. Snow poured across the island's surface as a storm continued to rage, blinding in its intensity. It was somewhat peaceful, and yet at the same time, extremely foreboding. Below the island, in the tunnel that had led to the hiding place of the Eyes of Apheer, it was just as silent. Save for the occasional tumbling of a rock from the pile of boulders that now blocked the tunnel somewhere near its mouth, nothing moved.Cutting through the darkness of the place was a green cloud, invisible in the shadows that surrounded it. It descended steadily, searching for the place where the deceased Toa Tarius now lay. A deep, chilling wind seemed to follow it where it moved, but the Collector paid no attention, only focusing on its search. Silently, invisibly, it moved downward...Coming upon the block, the Collector halted, allowing its body to form. Pale eyes shown out from its skeletal face, observing the pile, mist obscuring its body. It stood there for only a moment before its face split into a mad grin. Just as suddenly as it had formed, the Construct's body broke apart once more, the nanobots that constituted its body impatiently scuttling in their cloud. The Collector moved into the pile, its components slipping through the cracks between the boulders, searching in the darkness...For several moments, there was no activity. Then the rocks began to shift, boulders rolling off of the pile and crashing to the floor, sending spiderwebs of cracks along the tunnel. A pulse of energy shot outward from beneath the pile, launching the rocks on the surface down either end of the tunnel and disintegrating the rest, briefly illuminating the place before it was cast back into darkness. Silence returned, emphasized by the deep shadows all around.It was not long before the tunnel was illuminated again. Pale green lines appeared in the darkness, tracing along the body that had rested underneath the rubble. They climbed across his body, up and down his spine, down his arms, shoulders, legs, hips, chest, and neck, stopping at the base of his skull. There they broke off, jagged lines crawling up his mask and appearing on the object's surface, three lines that seemed to bore into his face. His eyes lit up, shining green in the shadows. Slowly, the Toa pushed himself to his feet, taking a moment to steady himself.Carefully, Tarius brushed his damaged cloak, clearing the dust and powdery ice off of it. Raising a hand, he summoned his rapier, sheathing it underneath his robe. Without a word, he raised his hood over his head, beginning the climb back up the tunnel...IC - Dark Hunters/Feranaki - Feranaki Caves: Another shock seemed to move through the massive Feranaki horde as Quicksilver made his escape with the rose. Their eyes stopped glowing. For a moment, they stopped moving. And then, another deafening sound echoed endlessly off of the walls of the cavern. Cut off from the central mind of the rose, the Feranaki no longer had anything keeping them in check; as a result, they were going berserk everywhere the Dark Hunters looked, roaring and screaming in distorted voices that would make a Makuta think twice about approaching the island.Just as suddenly as they stopped, they renewed their attack, no longer in control as they raged against the Hunters with a ferocity never before witnessed in the horde.As the others moved to retreat, Kovian was too stunned to take so much as a step backward--less so by the Feranaki and more so by the apparent presence of a new helper. He recognized those daggers... but how in Ruaki's name could he have gotten here...? He was pulled from his reverie as a Breaker appeared from beneath his feet, throwing off his concentration--and his balance. As the creature let loose a monstrous roar, slamming its spines into him, the Toa was knocked back, smashing into the ground. Winded, he forced himself to roll to the side as the thing brought its foot up, slamming it on the ground where he had been a moment ago. Concentrating, Kovian caused ice to spread from the floor and rapidly engulfed the thing's body. It wouldn't last long, but it would do."Reaper!" Mechanic's voice suddenly shouted over the growing roars of the Feranaki, difficult to hear even over his comm. "GO!"The Toa didn't have to be told twice. As the others charged back up the steep slops to the exits--or, in certain cases, teleported or flew--Reaper pushed himself to his feet, quickly running toward the entrance. The Feranaki continued to throw attacks at both him and the other assailant; this increase in frequency as well as their screams of rage seemed to suggest that whatever had had control over them before--presumably the rose--no longer did. They were going into a frenzy--and with the thousands of Feranaki present, that was not good."Fly... toward the... ceiling," Specter gasped to Ikssrss, preparing to use her remaining strength to allow the pair to phase through the rock as a means of escaping. One hand was pressed against her side, where blood was slowly but steadily pouring from a wound; she had been hit by an elemental attack immediately before they had taken off. Specter reminded herself to thank Ikssrss not only for the save, but also for killing her attacker by destroying the rock they had been standing on.From her vantage point, however, she could clearly see the issue currently facing Mechanic.In any other situation, Mechanic would have happily accepted Fate's repairing abilities. Now, however, he could not: He was trapped, and mentally, he was kicking himself for not realizing it before. The shelf of earth that he had arrived on with Cannon Fodder, Fate, and Khadbaen had no slope leading back up to it--only a sheer, completely vertical drop that he had recklessly leaped from to get into the fray. While there was no doubt that Fate and the others would be able to escape, all of Mechanic's means of quickly scaling the small cliff had been compromised. And with the Feranaki rapidly closing in, there was only one thing he could do."Desoria," he said calmly and gently, shifting his gaze rapidly to several individual infected as the Toa's fire continued to block their advance--at least for the moment. "You need to leave. You won't be able to repair me quickly enough; even if you do, there's no way I'm getting to an exit in one piece."As if to emphasize his point, more Breakers began to appear--one of them right beneath the two Dark Hunters, much larger than those that had been seen previously.Reaper stopped at the edge of his exit, raising a hand and creating a series of ice spikes to slow the Feranaki from advancing. As he ducked to avoid an energy blast, causing it to slam into the wall and create a small explosion, he could see Mechanic and Fate across the room, temporarily shielded by a wall of fire. The Toa frowned, gritting his teeth."Mechanic, Fate, what are you two doing!?" he called over the comm. "Retreat!"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#67 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 10:58 PM

IC / Northern Barrens / Restraining Himself:Draxion hissed, “You just tried to kill my friend.” The Rahkshi motioned to Elithes. Clenching his fists, he continued, “Because of that, I don’t believe you when you say you want to help.”Draxion’s original anger was abating somewhat, but it was clearly obvious by his tone and how he held himself that he was ready to try another fatal attack.IC / West District / Atop a Building:Ah, good. Height did grant him a view of the Searcher. Waiter crossed his arms, in thought as he watched it. What was it doing? His eyes roamed around the skyline as he thought until he noticed something on a higher rooftop to the north.Waiter dropped to the ground and rolled, reaching for his rifle… only to realize he only had his crossbow. And then as he pulled it forward, he realized that the thing had no scope. Once again he cursed Endless Boundaries.The being was too far away for him to see much of anything besides a glint of metal here and a moving speck there.Certain the being wasn’t a sniper however, as he had moved to the edge of the building, Waiter got to his feet and ran as fast as he could towards the edge of his own building. Reaching the edge, he jumped, calling out to and warping the metal of the next building over to reach out and pull him atop it.He continued this as he kept an eye on that being.IC / Gynel / With Reaper and Toxin:As he retreated, Edge grinned. With the Feranaki mind decentralized, his power of confusion was able to work and he no longer felt like a hindrance. Pausing along with Reaper, he had his hand raised, confusing several Feranaki and causing them to advance through Reaper’s ice spikes with even more difficulty.“Reaper,” he said, confidence in his voice, although it sounded pained. But that’s because he was in pain. After all, at the moment he was standing still, “Fate told me her’s. She’ll be fine. Don’t ask me how she knows, but she’ll get out of here. Now let’s go before we die instead of them!”IC / Gynel / With Mechanic:Fate realized what Mechanic was saying and laughed, looking at the vertical wall next to them that blocked their only escape, “Hun, I control fire for a reason. And I told you I was keeping elemental reserves for the escape. Now don’t squirm.”Desoria closed her eyes and concentrated. Fire. Propulsion. Thrust.There was a reason she was glad she wasn’t just limited to wielding her element through her axe. Using the last of her reserves, Fate’s feet suddenly caught aflame with two powerful whumps. Dazzling white flames shot from her feet, propelling both her and the heavy form of Mechanic up into the air. The ground where they had been standing had melted under the intense temperature.The fire had to be pushed, not simply just turned on. Such a feat was doubly exhausting, proving that Desoria’s reserve power and will power was indeed refined by the wisdom she wielded as a Turaga with a Toa’s power.The intense heat of the flame had just been a side effect of the thrust she had been trying to create.They dropped onto the shelf of earth they had arrived on as Fate’s reserves gave out.Panting and periodically shaking, Fate dropped from her position on Mechanic’s back to her knees. “Now,” she said, “I have no oomph left.”OOC: Sorry about that, couldn't leave a man behind. :P
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#68 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 11:40 PM

OOC: Sigh... You are just determined to keep me from keeping my promise that at least one person would die, aren't you? >X(That aside, the amount of force and power it would take to lift Mechanic--oh never mind you aren't going to change it anyway...IC - Dalmia/Elithes - Eastern Barrens: "Fact check," Dalmia said simply. "He followed and attacked me. Not the other way around. You want proof, ask him yourself. And unlike him, I have yet to purposefully try and kill anyone."Elithes narrowed his eyes, his gun still aimed at Dalmia. If only whatever happened before would happen again, he could get a killing blow in and be done with this madman..."Anyway," Dalmia continued. "I am here to help you, you know. Or, at least, give you a bit of advice." He pointed behind the group, in the direction of the Searcher. "Do you know what is that way?"IC - Vailian - West District: Out of the corner of his eye, Vailian noticed something approaching him. Not caring enough to stop it, he pretended to have not noticed it; if it was dangerous, he would be able to deal with it easily enough...IC - Dark Hunters/Feranaki - Feranaki Caves: Reaper still didn't move, continuing to stare across the now-darkening cavern toward Mechanic and Fate. He couldn't leave without being sure. Not this time. The Toa of Ice wasn't about to lose another squad member.He covered his eyes as Fate released her fire energy into a massive, rocket-like thrust, setting the the larger Breaker on fire and managing to life Mechanic's large form. A wave of relief swept through his mind as he saw them rise the twenty or twenty-five feet, setting foot safely on the shelf of earth, Fate falling off of Mechanic's back and onto the ground immediately afterward. Below them, the Feranaki attempted to swarm the steep cliff, though only managed to catch themselves on fire with the residual flames from the wall. Throwing a quick look at the ice spikes, Kovian reinforced them before placing a hand on his comm, continuing to watch the two Hunters."You're safe," he said, his tone almost betraying the momentary fear he had felt. "Get topside, pronto.""Will do," Mechanic replied. "Meet you there. And Reaper? Be sure to destroy that tunnel on your way out."Reaper nodded, removing his hand from the comm. He had barely begun walking when the ice spikes exploded in a hail of frozen splinters. Covering his face again, Reaper looked and saw that several of the newly-made Breakers had charged forward, destroying his trap. Now they aimed their spines at him and Edge, launching the protosteel-breaking protrusions at them. Barely ducking in time, Kovian heard the tell-tale sounds of the spikes embedding themselves in the wall behind him. He scrambled to his feet, running toward the exit and helping Edge to his own, before the two charged down the passage. As the Breakers followed, several other Feranaki took notice, also beginning to take chase.Mechanic had picked up the Turaga before noticing the attack on the others. Moving a step closer to the edge of the shelf, he watched Reaper and Edge's escape as they followed Quicksilver and Toxin's path. Mentally, he frowned, genuinely worried for their safety. The Dark Hunters turned to leave, wondering where Khad and the others had gotten to, and began to walk toward the exit, the screams of the Feranaki echoing in the cavern behind him...OOC: ... but then, I am the GM, and I am trying to tell a story here... 83
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#69 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 09:45 AM

-==IC: Quicksilver==-Quicksilver panted, as he ran back up the cavern, having his iron strips pierce through as many of the Feranaki as he could, and trying to spin around the rest, as he continued to run, hoping that they could get off this island before anything else happen...
  • 0

#70 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 11:22 AM

IC: Eastern Barrens"How exactly are you helping?" he remarked. "I don't need to know. I could probably whip up a machine to teleport it away and into a black hole." He said confidently.In this left hand he held red electricity that was a fusion of gravitic and shadow energies. And his right he held is trusty obsidian sword.IC: Near the SearcherHe looked at them with confusion for a moment, not knowing how they knew is name. And then he said, "Your the Day Run organizers, right? And why are you surprised I'm here?"He could not help but feel uneasy by this giant construct.IC: GynelToxin followed the other hunters out of the caves. And then he noticed his left arm felt weird. Looking down briefly he noticed it was cut open. From his shoulder to his elbow arm three cuts with the center being the deepest. But Toxin was not human and so he did not really have blood so he did not bleed. But he did feel dizzy.IC: West DistrictHe drove around on his bike looking for clue of any sort. Whether they were obvious or not he did not care.And then he thought he saw someone of something atop a building. But he was not sure.
  • 0

#71 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 11:43 AM

IC: Calik Raktu - BarrensCalik nodded at Hexxon, "What Hexxon said is true. So, you planning on signing up for capture-the-flag?"-Void
  • 0

#72 Online Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,924 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 11:50 AM

IC: Krayzikk"Maybe. I might not, seeing as I have a distinct lack of a team." Krayzikk smiled. "I might be as big as two beings, but I can't compete as two beings."
  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#73 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 11:53 AM

IC-Jaron-Near the Searcher:"I suffer from the same lack," Jaron said. "Though if any of ye be willing to join with me, we could probably go at it ourselves. Provided others of like mind join us, o' course," he added.
  • 0

#74 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 3,532 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 12:42 PM

IC: NikaronNikaron stepped into the Registration offices and walked towards one of the counters. Well, here goes nothing, "Uh, hey there, I'm not really here for my usual reason of wanting parts or something." He took a breath, "I'd like to sign up. For the Day Run. I know what you're thinking, me, the little mechanic who runs around the Garages, doesn't stand a chance. That I should stick to fixing up the rides of other contestants, but I really think I'm ready. I've spent the last few years polishing my ride so I'd be ready for this day. I think I can do it."
  • 0

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~


#75 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

  • 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 12:50 PM

IC (Northern Barrens): "Me and Calik are a team. If you two join up too we'll be a full house." said Traxin, showing Jaron and Krayzikk his newly-shaped crest.
  • 0

not a lot of things match my avatar


#76 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 03:31 PM

IC: Vertak, ?, Eyes of Apheer Used?:As everything began to go white, Vertak couldn't make out what he was holding. At that moment though, he was a little worried about a more pressing matter: he wasn't sure whether he was still entirely alive."Who's there?!" he called, then bending over as dizziness struck him from that simple action alone.He fought to keep his balance as he straightened up again, but didn't risk trying to speak or move beyond that.-ibrow
  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Tune in for the most brutal death yet.

 


#77 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 03:33 PM

OOC: Going off my guess...-==IC: Zaydan//South District Outskirts==-Zaydan frowned, as she heard a voice that sounded like Vertak's call out to something, but it seemed odd, as if he was weakened or something. Zaydan, however, ran in the direction of the voice, hoping that it was indeed Vertak, and that they weren't going to be too late...
  • 0

#78 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 04:38 PM

IC: The BarrensHexxon spotted the nearby group while looking around, and immediately recognized the face of Kerid when she glanced at them. Calik and the others were almost forgotten as he watched the Steltian while she observed the Searcher. He was very soon joined by Anar, who he had mentally summoned.The officer started torwards her, walking casually, instead of outright attacking her. Things like this needed to be handled cautiously, carefully. If he began what looked like a random conflict with one of the Day Run organizers, surely there would be unnecessary and unwanted trouble with those around them.Focusing his telepathy on Kerid's mind, Hexxon attempted to subtly scan her thoughts to find her name as he stepped closer. Anar reached her first, smelling, wagging his tail, and trying to lick the tall being, acting very much like a young dog would to a stranger."Pardon me, Madam," he began. "You are head of the Day Run, yes?" glancing down at his dragon, he added, "Don't mind him. He gets excited around strangers."

Edited by Magnus Greel, May 19 2012 - 09:54 AM.

  • 0

#79 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 07:20 PM

IC / Northern Barrens / Disbelieving:Draxion’s eyes searched Elithes’ singular eye for the truth, his anger now dissipated at the information. “Well, if that is what happened, I am sorry and am glad to see my attack did no damage. Actually, you probably have god mode activated or something; I don’t see how anyone could have survived that.”Draxion inclined his head as a form of respect for Dalmia’s action of somehow cheating death, “I believe a construct is over there. Some huge jellyfish with Chabri inside, Swerv says.”He cast another glance at Elithes, confused with this situation. Elithes obviously had a good reason to fire upon Dalmia, but now wasn’t the time to question the Matoran.IC / West District / Nearing Vailian:Volitak activated, Waiter jumped from the last roof and caught himself on a ledge, not calling out to the metal that would have given away his position. Finding handholds without creating them, he climbed.IC / Gynel / With Reaper:Edge loved running. It was one of the things he did when he had nothing else to stop his pain. And as such, along with his naturally narrow form, he was fast. Add that to his ability to dodge, and he was very hard to catch once he started.And so he ran, thinking about Fate as he went.IC / Gynel / With Mechanic:Fate smiled and closed her eyes, content in Mechanic’s grip. And then she did the last thing she could to help herself out of this situation. She concentrated. She concentrated and began to repair Mechanic.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#80 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,498 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 08:02 PM

IC-Jaron:Jaron nodded at the other officer who came up to them, happy that he wasn't the only one with the KNPD here.He then turned over to the others. "Eh, I might," he said. "What do ye be offerin' fer me tae join?"
  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users