Day Run: The Garden

Parugi

IC - Nakari (Theron) - West District: The Nakari shrieked as Theron neared, sliding to a halt. As he leaped forward, something akin to a grin crossed the beast's face. Its exposed heart began to glow a bright blue.A moment later, it detonated, sending out an explosive burst of energy that burnt and crumbled the surrounding rubble and buildings.IC - Sanshou/Elithes - Citadel: Sanshou nodded at Srizz as he passed by her. Waiting a moment, she started down the stairs after him, disappearing from sight almost as well as the Haaz'ryz had. Elithes followed after her.IC - Guardians/Zanth/etc. - The Garden: There were a few problems with Sevorik's plan. For one, as the Guardian's mouth closed around him, he would find that there was simply no room to slash and stab--the things body was too tightly pressing upon him, all around him, and it was proving effective in blocking attacks from both the outside and the inside--even in spots, like its face, that normally would be vulnerable.It seemed Sevorik wasn't the only being with impervious skin.Further, limited invulnerability was just that: limited. It only protected Sevorik from physical threats. All the Guardian--or rather, the hundreds of tiny, vine-like protrusions inside of it that were creeping up the Vortixx's body, releasing toxins that would slowly dissolve through his armor and into his inner systems--had to do was attack him elementally.I must wonder... the Heart said, its voice a background noise in the sounds of battle. You have a purpose for your goal... but I do not understand it. What does destroying me accomplish? It stops my merged self, but at what cost--and what does it save? An existence of pain, of loneliness, of despair? I do not understand it...IC - The Director - Below the Citadel: "You are incorrect." The Director's circle of light seemed to contract slightly, shrinking the circle around Brother. "I was created by a Toa at the dawn of the Ring's existence; my goals aim to provide salvation for this universe from the threat of total annihilation, not to seek its destruction--that would be counterintuitive to my maker's intentions. However, to destroy Lyxek, by any means necessary--that falls within my core programming. My directive is clear: Stop Lyxek's plans. Nothing else matters. And I have found a way to do just that."The circle widened again. "Many lives were lost to bring about my conclusion, but they were necessary sacrifices. I will use my link to the god Rhashahk's new body and seize control of its core processes. Lyxek's evil will be swept away in a tide of light and justice; he will be no more."IC - Kovian/Illuxio/Lyccir/Vailian - Throne Room: The Turaga slowly opened his eyes, obviously disoriented. After a few moments, he seemed to regain his focus, as he shook and grabbed his head, pushing himself up. "Vertak?" he said. "What's going on? Where is Lyxek?"Illuxio continued to sift through files, piecing together a plan of action. Moving through Lyxek's documents, his computer systems, even his base, was beginning to bring back memories of what had occurred in his own universe. It was an interesting mental state. On the one hand, he was beginning to understand what Lyxek was aiming for again, though on the other, he now saw everything that was wrong with the Toa's line of thinking. And then the parallels between the two dimensions, the things that were the same and the things that had been done differently...It was magnificent.He would have to review this later, however. Right now, he had to focus on planning. Plan, plan, plan of action, plan of retaliation, plan of fighting, plan of submission..."Kovian," he said. He recalibrated his systems, using his body to project a number of holograms, which he began to move and use as demonstrations. "I know what Lyxek means to do. He's bringing 'Rhashahk' back, but not for Rhashahk's benefit or any sort of loyalty that he feels to it, at least not anymore--he's going to bring him under his direct control.""What?" The Toa of Ice looked at him, taken aback for a moment by Illuxio's stance. "How is that possible?""That body. Lyxek's armor. It has an antenna on it, some sort of device build onto the back--a control rod, from which he can connect to his god's new body, use its design to his own advantage and take control over it indefinitely." Illuxio began pacing back and forth, moving rapidly, the gears in his head turning with each step. "Difficult, but not impossible to accomplish given the right materials, and if he's been at this as long as I was then it's almost certainly what's happening. Otherwise... See, the Ring attacked three labs about eight or nine days ago and took from them a number of things--specialized nanobots, a specialized AI, special-use power sources, on top of the Ring bringing the Day Run under their control just a few hours ago." As he rapidly spoke, Illuxio enlarged the images of these three things, emphasizing them. "For what? I'll tell you what--and more, because there's far more to it than just simply making a new body. Rhashahk's soul and mind remain intact following his forced transformation into the Heart, the Eye, the Rose, but his body does not--it was too badly damaged when Keremu defeated him, rendered unusable--almost. There was another revival attempt. It failed. But it didn't destroy the body either, oh no--just changed it, made it almost usable again, and it disappeared to an 'unknown' destination, along with one of the Keys. The rose. To Gynel. Former part of Kai-Nam. An empty shell--the entire island, a connection point for the other side. A dreamcatcher for a broken mind and soul released from their original anchors, only to end up destroyed by another god, the God of Exi--""Illuxio," Kovian interrupted, catching the robot off guard. "What are you talking about?""Don't you see?" the AI said. "Gynel--Kai-Nam--they used to be one and the same, ruled by a God of Death in mortal form. Pride and Arrogance revolted, Keremu defeated its ruler, breaking his original body, but not before the island was separated in two. Parts of his mind were trapped on Gynel, but it wasn't enough to keep him trapped--not after the original revival attempt by the original Ring, an inadvertant freeing of one part of his mind. Lyxek is building a new body for his god because we destroyed the original, recaptured the freed section of his mind, and he's using a plethora of specialized materials--the Day Run's nanobots, for instand--to do it! 'Rhashahk', indeed--that's not this god's Matoran name, it's the Feranakis' word for it." Illuxio deactivated the holograms, stepping forward, his eyes alight with impressed understanding--almost awe."Ruaki. God of Death. Back from the beyond to reap his just revenge upon this universe. Lyxek has no idea what he's dealing with--just as I didn't."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: The GardenSol stood still and looked at the Coeur D'Ombre with a look of sadness. He heard it even over the battle."Your destruction may give us a needed edge to prevent Lyxek form bring back some powerful being that wishes only harm to his world's inhabitants. I can't bare to see this come to pass. As someone once said 'The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.'"Sol frowned. He found this poor thing truly saddening. How could it not understand. Was it even alive?"If only you had a friend. Then maybe you would not be so... sad."He stood there in the Garden unmoving. His eyes locked on the Heart. He started thinking and found he was unwilling to kill it. Someone else would have to do that.Above on the top of the Garden's cavern clouds started to gather. The grew dark quickly and a rumble could be heard across the cavern.Sol willed the storm to grow stronger and stronger.The wind picked up and a bolt of lightning fell from the clouds. And then thunder rolled thru the cavern. And the sky opened up and rain started falling.IC: Ring HQMarx stood in the room with Illuxio and Kovian.What he heard made him angry."Gods? Bah. They are just powerful creatures." He said in disgust."Neither of you may have know what you were doing but you being here may very well change the outcome. And last time I checked neither my brother or I have ever been involved in anything like this before. Not that we turn the tables that much."

IC: [Calik Raktu] - The Garden, GroupHow does everything in this bloody Garden block my attacks, Calik thought bitterly, To think, I'm gonna be beaten by a bunch of plants...And then, as if a lightstone was being switched on, an idea came to the Team Slight member.Plants, eh...Putting his hammer aside, the Toa began gathering fire in both of his palms, swirling them together into a miniature firestorm."Everyone, GET BACK!" he roared, before letting a geyser of flames loose on the Centipede-like Guardian.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Keep forgetting to clarify, did you ever say anything about more platforms that people could take up to meet Lyxek's?IC: Artorre: Citadel:It had taken a while, but Artorre finally managed to break through. He ran toward the entrance of the KNPD HQ.IC: Peacemaker: West District:The android dodged the acid spit of the nakari behind him as he ran through the streets of The City. He was nearing the point they were supposed to be luring the nakari to.

OOC: Oh boy, didn't see that coming. =O-==IC: Selirah==-"Ruaki? Who's that?" Selirah asked with a slight frown, having missed the Gynel incident. She got the idea of what Illuxio was saying, but..."What's the status on the doors?" Selirah asked, as she walked toward the door, hoping that maybe Lyxek could be convinced to stop this crazy plan of his.-==IC: Kairan==-"My purpose is to save this island, and all islands, no matter the cost to me." Kairan responded, as he frowned slightly."Life; all life; is precious. I'd rather resolve this without killing too many things, however, I can understand that that likely will not happen, so I wish to save as many people as I can; no matter what." Kairan stated, as he ran toward the Guardians in front of the Heart quickly.

OOC: Ruaki was Night Ride, correct? If so, I'll edit in a reaction from Vertak, as he'll have heard of that.IC: Vertak, Ring Throne Room:Vertak stood as Lyccir awoke, offering a hand to help the Turaga up."Lyxek is on a platform floating in the sky, Turaga." he answered. "He's taken over the Day Run and the Director is aiding him, though I'm not sure he knows what he's doing entirely. Dalmia absorbed the Collector and attacked Lyxek for his own ends, but it didn't work at all, so... here we are, trying to figure out what Lyxek is up to."He pointed over at Illuxio."He's an AI, the Lyxek of another dimension. There... he succeeded. His universe, as a result, was destroyed."Then the Matoran froze at Illuxio's mention of Ruaki."Ruaki..." the Matoran whispered. "I was never on Gynel, but I heard what happened there. This is very, very bad...."-ibrowEDIT: Added in Vertak's reaction to Ruaki.

Edited by iBrow Hearts Rarity

OOC: General note, I edited part of my last post.iBrow: Yes.Burnmad: There are more platforms higher up in the Ring base, and they will be used to catch up to Lyxek.IC - The Heart/Guardians - The Garden: The Heart went silent for a moment. As Calik's fires began to consume the Guardians, they stopped moving, frozen in place.Sacrificing one part of the problem to preserve the sanctity of life... it said. The Guardians around it began to dissolve, momentarily opening it up for an attack. Strike. I will carry the wound into my true self. Make it count.IC - Kovian/Lyccir/Illuxio - Throne Room: "I see," Lyccir said. "That's unfortunate..." He looked at Illuxio, contemplating this. "Can he be trusted? I've already had one Lyxek turn on me; by the sounds of it, so has my counterpart.""Ruaki is the God of Death--the thing that made the Feranaki. He was supposed to have been killed on Gynel a year ago. Except the Ruaki we fought apparently wasn't the full Ruaki--'just a powerful creature'," Kovian said both to Marx and Selirah, momentarily stunned by Illuxio's words. "And even then he was godly. If this thing is the fully remade version..." He shuddered. "How did he survive Existence's... thing... though? I thought he was literally wiped away?""I can't answer that," Illuxio said. "There were other Feranaki in the room when he attacked. He only made a single sacrifice to do what he did. It's possible something else took the hit for Ruaki--that could easily have been considered a balance of the scales, as he referred to it." He turned back to the computer, reactivating the holograms. A map of the Ring base appeared, with a route to a platform launch bay highlighted in blue. Further, holograms of Lyxek and Dalmia appeared alongside it. "That platform we saw Lyxek standing on exited the base from here; the Ring's systems show that there are several more platforms like it up there, presumably back-ups. Some of us could use those to go after him. But that still leaves Dalmia and Ruaki to deal with.""And Lyxek's method of controlling Ruaki if we can't stop them in time," Kovian said. "What can be done about that?""I'll have to figure that out," Illuxio said. "Unless someone has an idea that they could share..." He closed his eyes. "In the meantime, let's think about the mortal threats. Sound users should go after Lyxek. Obviously. We also need a way to draw Dalmia out--although I think Ruaki's reappearance will be enough to do that." As he spoke, the doors unlocked. "They're open, by the way, Selirah."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Selirah==-Selirah nodded, both to the explanations, and the plans."Then I'll go after Lyxek, since I'm a Toa of Sonics." Selirah said, as that was her plan anyway, and walked through the doors, hoping those actually led to the platforms in question.-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan nodded, as he gripped his sword, and dashed toward the heart; gathering lightning energy inside the blade of his sword, even as he stabbed out toward the mechanical heart, intending to release the lightning energy to overload the technological organ once he had pierced it with his blade.OOC: I'm hoping that was the good idea, I assume energy overloads wouldn't be good for even a mechanical heart, the same way lightning striking someone is more likely to kill someone than energize them. =P

IC: Elittra, The Garden:Elittra silently pointed her trident at the Heart and unleashed a stream of lightning towards it."Will this actually work?" she asked Zanth.IC: Vertak, Ring Throne Room:"I'll go after Dalmia." Vertak announced. "I just need to know where he is."He turned back to Lyccir to answer the Turaga's question."For now, I think we can trust him." he said. "He's been trying to stop Lyxek all along, and I think just from the way he acts that he was changed. And if Lyxek did change after destroying the universe... then perhaps that's not his plan after all. But I can guarantee that it's Dalmia's."He thought for a few seconds before making his decision."Dalmia is near Lyxek. I'll go up there and see what I can do." he announced. "Maybe... maybe I can bring the platform down."A Matoran has never gone nova before. He noted to himself. Would light and gravity together be enough to stop it? I'll need to think this over...-ibrow

IC: Artorre: Citadel:Artorre burst into the deserted building. He wasn't sure what he'd do, so he started looking for someone to explain what was going on. He almost ran straight past the group descending the stairwell. He froze and stared at them."Identify yourselves."OOC: I suggest one of you explain to him what's going on, or else he'd probably try to arrest all of you. =PIC: Aranai: Ring HQ:Aranai slammed into one of the doors to the floaty-platform-thingy storage bay area place (FPTSBAP, for short). As she fired up one of the platforms, she rubbed her shoulder and decided that the door had been both locked, and a pull door.IC: Peacemaker: West District:Peacemaker ran into the courtyard the nakari were being led to. He turned around."Come on, you stupid insect!"

IC: Ring HQ"Existence? Is that another powerful entity? If it defeated Ruaki last time could it again?" He asked. Still completely disgusted by the term god being used to describe these wretched beings."As for Lyxek controlling Ruaki could we not jam the signal after a few seconds of Ruaki being under Lyxek's control. Surely he will be angered by being controlled and being a so called 'god' of death his revenge on Lyxek should be devastating.""Or, I'm going out on a string here, could we not take over Lyxek and Ruaki using this signal? And use them to take out Dalmia? Hmm? But how would we safely dispose of them?"He paused a moment to think."Well I could stay here and help Illuxio with this tech stuff. Or I could go outside and try to smack someone around."He stopped looking and Lyxek's throne."Does that do anything special." He asked while pointing at it.IC: Citadel"I am Slate of the Southern Islands." He answered the Toa of fire. A dull sound reverberated as he tapped his sickle of the floor."We are here to end the Director. He has crossed a line that he should not have."

Edited by paragon

IC / The Garden / Finally getting a move on:Swerv rolled to his left and sprang to his feet, spinning his staff and stabbing the guardian he had landed on in the head. He activated the staff’s ice power and froze the whole body when it started to regenerate.Thanks to a special gift, which he like to call “hearing”, Swerv had heard everything that was going on, and joined in on the joint attack against the second Heart, sending electricity at it.IC / Ring HQ / With Kovian’s Group:“What..” Draxion began to ask anyone who was listening, “If we took the keys off of wherever they are? Would that help?”IC / Citadel / With Waiter:“Yes, I see. And what after that?” Brother did not expect the Director to be merciful to anyone considering the “necessary sacrifices” that he had spoken of. In Brother’s business, yes, but not when it came to universal power of destruction or gods with that power.IC / Citadel / Dreaming:Waiter’s breath was starting to grow short as he repaired the damage dealt by the Director’s influences. The pearl engravings were almost repaired, but he was getting so, so… tired.Waiter was not ready to wage a mental war, let alone one against someone with far more talent. He couldn’t even get enough strength to retaliate let alone start to fight back.IC / The Garden / Inside a Guardian:That. Was. Not. Fair.Sevorik simply pushed out, trying to piece the thing’s skin. It was not supposed to be defended on the inside. Focusing, he used his power of confusion, hopefully affecting the thing’s mind to give someone on the outside an opening. Or someone on the inside.IC / The Garden / With Zanth’s Group:This wasn’t working. Desoria backed away from the large Guardian, placing both her shield and her axe on her back. Glancing around to make sure nothing was sneaking up on her, the Turaga created six fireballs and had them hovering around her.One by one she began to increase their temperature. Once they were all blue and crackling, Desoria began to shape each one into a straight line, making them harder to deflect and fly faster. So, with six blue bolts of fire hovering around her, Desoria returned her focus to the large Guardian.If the thing wasn’t advancing on her, since someone else seemed to be attacking it as well, she would start phase two of her plan.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC - Sanshou/Elithes - Citadel: Elithes whipped around on the stairs, drawing and aiming his plasma pistol faster than most beings could react. Sanshou, however, simply reappeared, pushing the gun aside."Stand down; we don't need any other enemies right now," she said. The Artanian looked at Artorre. "We're looking for the Director. The events going on outside are directly related to him. He can provide us with answers that could help end Lyxek's plan." She leaned back against the pillar that the stairs were attached to. "Or you could try to stop us, thereby letting the island be totally destroyed."IC - Garden Group/The Heart/Guardians - The Garden: The sword pierced the Heart; the way it gave in, surprisingly, felt more like the tearing of organic tissue than the rupture of a mechanical surface. A moment later, electricity began to dance across the Heart's surface, though it continued to beat--albeit slightly more erratically than before. The odd rhythm only continued to worsen as the moments wore on.Before the eyes of the group, the Guardians began to dissolve into nothing, disappearing into thin air as if they were powder being blown away by the wind. A sphere of darkness appeared around the Heart, slowly shrinking. As Kairan was virtually in the center of it with the Heart, he was given a clear view of the mechanical organ beginning to fade away as the shadows closed around it. Time seemed to slow down.I am ascending... it said quietly. The orange 'eyes' on the trunk of the tree seemed to close. Farewell... May this wound bring peace upon your kind... for we are an existence that must finally see an end...The shadow sphere shrunk until it was out of view; when it was gone, the tree was empty, the Heart having become one again with Ruaki. Age seemed to rapidly overtake the tree, as it withered into nothingness."I don't know," Zanth answered Elittra after a moment. "I hope it does... by the sounds of it, there's at least a small part of Rhashahk's soul that wants to go on." He shouldered his maces. "Not surprising, considering how long it has spent alone in the darkness of this place... Come on; let's see if we can stop those mechs."IC - Illuxio/Lyccir/Kovian/Vailian - Throne Room: "Hold on, Selirah," Kovian called. "We don't know what we're actually going to have to do once we get up. Let's make an actual plan first--otherwise we'll be nothing but a bunch of Rahi trying to flail our way through the apocalypse.""I'll answer your questions in order," Illuxio said to the assembled. He continued to pace back and forth, thinking. "Existence is the God of Existence, and yes, they are actual gods, not just powerful beings--powerful beings can destroy islands; gods can destroy universes, and I've seen it happen first-hand from Ruaki. Either way, I doubt Existence will show up--not after exposing himself to mortals so much last time there was a crisis like this."It's possible to jam the signal, but there's a catch-22 in all of this: If Ruaki remains free to do as he pleases, then he destroys the universe; however, if Lyxek of Dalmia gain control over him, then that power is going to get abused. So maybe it's not a case of not taking control, but instead a case of finding a way to take over Ruaki's body before either of them can. As for taking over Lyxek, that's out of the question given the materials and time that we have."The throne is just a throne as far as I know."As for the Keys, they've either been absorbed by the Heart or they're with Lyxek. Probably." He looked at Lyccir. "Do you know?""When I attempted a revival, they floated in a ring around me until I rejected... Ruaki's... contract," the Turaga answered after a moment. "By now, they'll be with him. But that doesn't mean they can't be destroyed, although I doubt they could be simply taken from him.""Right." Illuxio rubbed his chin. "Then I think we have a few avenues from which we can approach this. The body is made primarily of Day Run nanobots; that means that they function the same as they usually do. Probably. I may be able to recalibrate some of the machinery here and use it to force the nanobots to split apart from one another, eliminating Lyxek's method of controlling Ruaki. That'll take some time to do, which you all could give me by fighting Lyxek. While you're doing that, you could try to destroy a Key or two--something that would almost certainly stop the Revival, mid-revival."He stopped, turning to look at them. "Alternatively--or on top of all of this--you could try to appeal to Lyxek. Make him see reason. But whatever we do, we need to find a way to stop Ruaki and that body from merging, and we need to find a way to stop both Lyxek and Dalmia. And I can tell you, after seeing how he handled Dalmia, having Lyxek on our side--however slim a chance as that is--would be a major benefit to us right now."IC - The Director - Citadel: "I do not know," the Director said. "Perhaps I will be overridden and Rhashahk will regain control. It does not matter. I seek to defeat Lyxek; once that is done, I will no longer be necessary."OOC: Will make a Nakari-related post later...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Srizz | CitadelWhile the others dealt with the newcomer (who hopefully was bright enough to realize that he was standing on the island slated for demolition) Srizz began pursuing his original plan: Recon. He latched on to the wall with his claws, digging in as best he could, and began to crawl along the outer wall of the spiral stairway. He had excellent night vision - not some kind of power, really, he just spent a lot of time in the dark - and used it here to scan the steps for traps or pressure plates or something generally not right as he made his way slowly but stealthily down...-=H-D=-IC: Theron | South DistrictWhen the light faded and the dust settled, the scene was all but unrecognizable. A vast crater where once there had been a street and buildings. An entire city block gone in mere moments. Rubble strewn everywhere and there, at the edge of a collapsed building, one very large piece shifted and fell to reveal a very large, very battered Toa in even larger, more battered armor.The explosion had been a complete surprise. His mask had been utterly useless - it could only work against things he knew were coming. His left pauldron had been ripped off entirely, and the damage to some of his armor was such that he ended up taking off the entire right armguard. Apparently it had taken the brunt of the blow. The rest was damaged to varying degrees, but serviceable. He did notice now, however, the main reason why he had survived: His arm had gone red. Apparently that blast had been elemental fire. The Toa allowed himself a small smile. Elemental energy. Now he had a viable ranged attack. And the best part was that the other Nakari would learn nothing of this until he chose to reveal it. Doubtless they believed that, since he had been reduced to throwing rocks before, he had no elemental power of his own. With this in mind Theron found his blade - pure protosteel, undamaged by the blast - and set off to find another Nakari. This time he would follow the plan. It was more efficient anyway. =H-D=

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan panted, wondering what all that was about; however, he turned to Zanth and nodded."What do you think those mechs are here for...?" Kairan asked with a frown as he approached the Team Zero leader.

IC: Vertak, Ring Throne Room:"I could try to destroy one of the Keys." Vertak volunteered. "As long as I don't have to destroy all of them. However, I'll need at least two other people with me- if worst comes to worst, which it probably will, one to deal with Dalmia and one to deal with Lyxek."

IC: Ring HQHe could not accept that these beings were gods. In his world other than his creator, he and his brother were the most powerful beings. And they were not gods. But he decided that issue didn't matter currently."Wow Illuxio you are just a font of knowledge. I would love to pick your brain if we were not trying to stop the apocalypse." He said patting Illuxio on the shoulder."So we should take over Ruaki. Use him to destroy Dalmia ad Lyxek if we can't talk him down. And then force him to destroy himself. You can handle that?"He looked at the Turaga with a look of worry."What is Ruaki's contract?" He asked Lyccir."I'll try to talk Lyxek down. Maybe unlike Dalmia he will listen to logic and reason."IC: The GardenSol felt pity for the Heart as it died."The robots are against us?"He shrugged and flew to where some of their light beams were intersecting. He drew the light into himself as redirected it back at the robots in the form of high powered lasers.IC: CitadelSlate turned and looked down the dark stairway.He then looked around at the group and decided he should be safe enough considering what else was going on.IC: The GardenToxin heard stop those mechs and thought he was being talked too.So he launched a barrage of missiles at the robots closest to him.OOC: Vertak still has that sword, right? Could that be used against Ruaki, Lyxek and/or Dalmia? I would have Marx ask but he doesn't know about the sword. :P

IC: Artorre: Citadel:Artorre frowned. "Not really that surprising. The higher-up KNPDers always seemed a bit shady." He joined the group descending the stairwell. "I assume you have a plan, and don't just think you'll go down there and he'll let you kill him?"IC: Aranai: In air outside Ring HQ:Aranai slowly ascended to Lyxek's platform. She didn't see Dalmia, but he might be on the platform, or Lyxek might now where he is.

IC - Nakari - West District: Peacemaker arrived at the square at the same time as the other Guild members were. Roughly a dozen Nakari chased after numerous beings, their screeches cutting through the air like those of banshees.Tyis watched from a nearby building, reaching out with his mind and linking with those of the beasts, watching for any other potential threats...IC - Sanshou/Elithes - Citadel: "We're working on that," Sanshou said. "He's an AI. Even with control over the base, there must be a way to kill him. We intend to find it."IC - Zanth/Sepcret - The Garden: "No idea," Zanth said. "Nothing good, that's for sure."Sepcret stopped in front of Zanth. "They weren't mechs anymore." The Sherif raised an eyebrow, stepping forward to look...IC - Cluster Series - The Garden: At this point, the mechs truly weren't mechs. They seemed to have transformed into pillars of some kind, each one emanating energy of a different color. Even so, their defenses still seemed active--Sol found that he could not affect the beams that they were projecting, and the missiles from Toxin simply exploded several feet away from their exteriors.In the center of their ring, the pillar of darkness was still present, pulsating with energy as Ruaki continued to pull his mind back together...IC - Illuxio/Kovian/Lyccir/Vailian - Throne Room: "An agreement between Ruaki and his chosen disciple," Lyccir said. "Rebirth in exchange for whatever they may wish for. Only one has been attempted until now; as I said, it was rejected..."Ignoring the comment about his brain, Illuxio turned back to the computers. "I'd rather not try to control it again," he said flatly. "Considering what happened last time..." He shook his head. "Regardless, I suggest you all go up. I can work faster down here by myself. Try to talk him down first. If that doesn't work, fight him and aim for the Keys. Simple plan." He nodded over his shoulder. "Good luck, my friends."Kovian nodded back, beginning to head toward the door. The only person who didn't follow was Vailian, who simply leaned back against the stairs leading up to the throne, a curious expression on his face. So this being was once Lyxek... Interesting...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Theron | South DistrictAfter determining that no more Nakari were to be found - it seemed the others had done their jobs - Theron returned to the plaza where Tyis had said to meet him. It occurred to him to hope the Nakari actually did share a mental link of some sort and their educated guess didn't turn out to be a wild husi chase. If it was... well, he liked Plan B better anyways. Deception wasn't his strong suit.=H-D=IC: Srizz | CitadelSo far, so good. No traps on the stairwell. Actually, that didn't sound so good when he thought about it - if this AI hadn't placed protective measures on the only way into its lair (call it what you like, this was totally a lair) that meant it was very confident in whatever came next. Maybe some kind of defensive array? An army of robots? It could be that it just never thought anyone would get past all the KNPD (or in this case Feranaki) on the upper level, but his gut told him that wasn't the case. Besides, if it knew this was coming it must have also known someone would try to stop it. He didn't like it. As he reached the bottom of the stairwell, the assassin stayed hooked on the wall and shrouded in shadows just in case and dared a brief peek out to what lay beyond...-=H-D=-

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC: Artorre: Citadel: Artorre slowly crept down the stairwell. "An AI? Well, that explains a lot."IC: Aranai: Lyxek's Platform:Aranai stopped her platform, and stepped off of it and onto Lyxek's. She walked up to him."Hello, sir. Might I ask what happened to Dalmia?"IC: Peacemaker: West District:Peacemaker watched what was happening with deep interest. He wondered if it would actually work.

IC: [Calik Raktu] - The Garden, Group"What in Mata Nui's name..."Calik could only stare in amazement at the spectacle before them. Where once were a group of mechs, now there was a cluster of lights.Only on Kai-Nam...his insane mind thought."What is this?" he wondered aloud.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Selirah==-Selirah nodded, and headed for one of the platforms, only stopping for a moment."You'll be okay, right?" Selirah asked Illuxio, just to make sure; she wasn't sure what type of traps there might be in the base, after all, if any.-==IC: Kairan==-"That can't be good..." Kairan said with a frown, as he looked over at the mechs-turned-pillars."Do you think that they're dangerous to leave alone...?"

IC: Throne Room - Ring HQKaytana had heard everything explained by Illuxio. The conversations behind her back caught her attention, drawing her gaze away from the items she held. She tuned in her hearing on their words, each bit of information giving her ideas. So, there might be something to gain from this... there might even be an opening if she acted properly. The Skakdi waited until the group had begun departing before hopping off her disk and stepping over to Vailian, still clutching the two objects. "What do you suppose we'll do if they succeed?" she asked the thoughtful Hivena. "If Lyxek and Dalmia are persuated or deafeated and this 'Rhashahk' or 'Ruaki' is gone, what'll happen to us?"IC: The Garden Greel and Rocky's attacks came to a halt as the guardians they fought dissolved. He stared up at the throbbing column of shadow, watching it extend up in the air from where the tree and Heart had been. To both, the situation was getting stranger as time passed.His pet Rock Lion focused his sight on the transformed mechs. Their auras of energy was entrancing and spellbinding, captivating the Rahi. What were they up to now?IC: Ring HQWasponax hobbled after his fellow Dark Hunter through the doorway and down the corridor. Apparently the plan was to stop the Ringmaster from reviving a god, which didn't sound easy to begin with considering it was possible and working. He only hoped his damaged mech would be up for it...IC: KNPD HQ - CitadelHexxon and Anar crept deeper into the KNPD base, heading down each step warily. With another new member to their little group, the former officer felt more confident about taking down the Director. Though, each step he took made him wonder if they really could put an end to the AI.

IC / The Garden / Confused:Swerv tilted his head, “Huh, I didn’t think it would be that easy.” Noting that the guardians seemed to have disappeared with the death of the Heart, if it was truly dead and not just joining up with the rest of the god Lyxek was reviving, Swerv instead focused upon the mechs once again, like the others now seemed to be doing.He reached out his hand and.. Oh, he needed to get closer. Glancing around at the others he could see, he jogged forward.IC / Ring HQ / With Kovian’s Group:Draxion patted Illuxio on the shoulder, “Good luck. I’m gonna go see what I can do about my mask.” And the Rahkshi followed Kovian, checking to make sure his holdout pistol was still in place. Man, he never used that thing.Reaching out to the dark clouds overhead, Draxion tried to determine if they were natural and if he could control them.IC / Citadel / With Waiter:This was getting interesting, and Brother was getting more confident every second. This Director was obviously an cool dude, but one with a purpose. Who didn’t care about their own life? Even if they were an AI. That bugged the Rahkshi so much he had to ask, “And have you no thought for your own life, or those that will be destroyed if Rhashahk gains control? You have as much right to live as do the Matoran that you strive to protect on this island.”IC / The Garden / With Desoria:Sevorik stood awkwardly as the guardian he was in disintegrated into nothingness. However, he did scan for more enemies. Upon seeing none, he lowered his weapons and turned to Desoria, who had some type of fire bolts hovering around her. “What happened?”Desoria shrugged and Sevorik rolled his eyes. Well, that had been a very tight spot, and he was glad to be out of it. It turned out, he still made dumb decisions, almost all the time it seemed.Turning to look at what used to be the mechs, Sevorik marveled at the pillar of darkness, wondering what it could mean.

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: The GardenSol found he couldn't control those strange light beams. So his laser attack, that he already did, had used up some of his energy reserves."So what do we do? Leave them alone?"IC: Ring HQ"Okay. See you around." If the world does not end. He thought to himself. He then turned and went to the platforms. IC: Citadel He started to go down the stairs, carefully.IC: The GardenHe laughed like a nutcase when his missiles failed to do anything to the mechs/pillars. So he started walking away. He looked up hoping that he could get out hte way he got into the Garden.OCC: 'Pick you brain' doesn't mean to actually pick apart someones brain. It means to learn from someone else. :P

IC - Clouds - Kai-Nam: Draxion found that the clouds--while actual clouds--were being influenced by some sort of greater force. They would not be of much use to the Rahkshi at the moment.IC - Group - Citadel, Lower Level: What Srizz couls see--barely--through the dark was a long hallway, which seemed to go toward the area under the very center of the Citadel. The walls and floor seemed smooth--unnaturally so--and there was an unmistakable air of danger about the place.Still, there didn't seem to be any traps...IC - Zanth/Sepcret - The Garden: "I don't think we have much choice," Zanth said. He cautiously approached the nearest pillar. Peering into its depths, he saw that the mechs hadn't transformed. What the group was seeing before them was a massive outpouring of energy from the mechs' bodies, directed in such a way that from a distance they appeared as brightly glowing pillars; up close, the robots were clearly visible.That didn't explain what was actually happening right now, however, although the Sherif was given a fairly good idea as he looked toward the center of the circle. Within the dark depths of the shadow column were a series of bright, glowing blue lights--the kind that the Collector had been taking from dead beings for the past several months. Perhaps this... portal, so to speak, was what was transferring most of that energy into Rhashahk...Staring into it, Zanth found himself almost entranced by the lights. He moved forward, reaching a hand out. His eyes began to glow very bright as his hand neared the outer ring. He frowned, withdrawing his hand away from it."I think it's a portal," he said. "It leads somewhere. We could go through it, but... who knows where it exits at..."IC - Illuxio/Vailian - Throne Room: "I'll be fine," Illuxio answered Selirah, though he didn't look at the Toa--the robot was too busy tapping a series of keys on the control panel. "Should be a clear shot from here to the platforms--I haven't detected any other beings in the base."Vailian shrugged. "Who knows?" he said. "Maybe we'll slip under the rader. Or maybe we'll be imprisoned. I honestly have no idea. Although if it's a choice between jail and the end of all life as we know it... I think I'd prefer the former."IC - The Director - Citadel: "I follow my prime directive," the Director answered. "If my life must be sacrificed to bring about Lyxek's fall, then so be it. Self-preservation is not my goal. I will do what I can to fulfill my duty. If I find directly affecting Lyxek to be impossible, then I will merely destroy his god's body from the inside out. This day will not end with both of them still alive--at least one will die."IC - Lyxek - Platform: Lyxek--who had been standing at the edge of the platform--turned around, raising an eyebrow at Aranai. "The traitor is off somewhere, licking his wounds while waiting for another opportunity to kill me," the Ringmaster answered. "But... tell me, Aranai... why are you here, and how did you get here?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Srizz | CitadelThe feeling in his gut that this whole thing was just waiting to blow up only got worse as Srizz returned to the main group. He stepped out of the shadows beside Sanshou. "I don't like this," he reported. "There's nothing there - no optic sensors, no proximity detectors, no traps, no tricks. In fact the entire hallway's smoothe as glass. There's something very wrong here. Only reasons I can think of is that he didn't expect anyone to make it down here - unlikely - or what's inside is that dangerous."-=H-D=-

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

-==IC: Kairan==-"Well; that wouldn't really be a first today..." Kairan said, as he walked up toward Zanth, Zaydan following as well."However; we didn't get where we are now without taking risks, rather large risks. If this is the difference between Lyxek winning, and his plans failing aside from the Heart damage we hopefully inflicted... Then I'm willing to take the risk." Kairan said,looking at the unknown portal for a moment.-==IC: Selirah==-Selirah nodded, and after one last glance toward where Illuxio was, walked onto the platform the others were headed onto.

IC: [Calik Raktu] - The Garden, Near Portal"I'm going too."Soon, Zanth, Kairan and Zaydan were joined by Calik, his eyes blazing, and his fists clenched."I don't care about your bloody problems, don't get me wrong," he said bluntly, "I just want to make sure you folks save the world without screwing up too badly."He unsheathed his last knife, "Besides, you'll want me with you. I have the rare gift of being able to die horribly without being missed."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan chuckled for a moment, and nodded grimly."Yeah... Right now; I think we all do." Kairan said, and nodded."Any and all help is definitely appreciated; I don't think we could do this with just three people." Kairan said, as he closed his eyes momentarily, and then turned around."Anyone else up for joining us?"

IC: The Garden"I'll help." said a mechanical sounding voice.The spider like robot walked over to the small group.The various eyes on the robot's head now glowed green where only a moment before they a sickly red.Within Toxin's own mind was a war. All of his many personalities against the Feranaki Infection. And Toxin's personalties were having great trouble fighting off the infection. But Toxin's original self was able to escape and take command of the body, for now.IC: The Garden"I don't trust it." said Sol."I would prefer not to have my atoms scrambled. Or be absorbed by something."IC: Ring HQMarx stood on the platform waiting for the others.IC: CitadelSlate continued to follow the group he was in.

Edited by paragon

IC: Ring HQ"Imprisoned?" Kaytana repeated. "I don't think so."She walked away from Vailian, jumping back onto her teleporter and grumbling about that certain fate. It was widely known (or at least on her homeland) that keeping a Skakdi prisoner was frivolous. Even if they didn't want her to talk, then they'd have to put up with her complaining and whining for the entirety of her incarceration. Plus, if she was locked up somewhere, she couldn't have fun by blowing anything up. That was not something she looked forward to -- or would let happen.Kaytana activaded her disk, translocating herself to the outside of the Ring base. Immediately she was greeted by the apocalyptic weather and events occuring on across the island. To her, it was a delectable sight -- or, at least it would be once her safety was assured. The Ring member didn't waste anytime in transporting herself onto Lyxek's levitating platform. Before the Skakdi did, she had seen another one floating beside it. Whether that was her enemies' platform, or just a backup, Kaytana was unsure. She'd find out soon anyway.IC: The GardenA portal? Greel thought, examining the pillar of darkness closer. As it was one of his powers, he knew all about portals and gateways that tranported one to another place. This one, however, didn't seem to be like any he had seen before. He shrugged. Kai-Nam was one's everyday island to visit. It was teeming with strange places, events and technologies. Of course, being an unusual thing himself, he enjoyed those qualities of the island."I'm coming as well," he told Kairan. The Team Slight member whistled to Rocky, summoning the lion to his side. He grinned. "I did agree to fighting a possible suicidal battle."

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: Artorre: Citadel:Artorre picked up speed going down the staircase. "Well, if there are no traps, might as well hurry up. As for the danger... Well, you weren't expecting a congratulatory party for going down the stairs, were you?"IC: Aranai: Lyxek's Platform:Aranai wasn't the biggest Lyxek fan, but due to the apparent fact that he had beat Dalmia without getting a scratch on him, she would at least wait until the offensive force that would assuredly be coming arrived to attack him. Perhaps she would be able to kill both parties! Anyway, back to the task at hand: Pretending to be Lyxek's faithful servant. She bowed and spoke."I came to kill the foolish traitor for you, my master. It's obvious you have much better things to than track down every moron who dares to oppose you. I got here on that platform over there." She stood up straight again and pointed over to the platform she had flown up here.

IC: Vertak, Heading to Lyxek:Vertak took a deep breath and then said in his head to Rhindon:Are you ready? Now would be your last chance, most likely, to leave me and not risk a horrible, painful death at the hands of Lyxek or Dalmia with me. He told the Sword. It's... Illuxio could probably take you if you're gonna leave.The Matoran stepped past Selirah, beginning the way to the platforms. Within a few moments, he'd be confronting Lyxek.IC: Elittra, The Garden:"I'll go through." Elittra volunteered, stepping up next to the portal, gazing at it curiously. "I have a feeling this garden is going to become very boring or very fatal soon, anyway." IC: Djoser, Ring HQ:Djoser watched from afar as Vertak started his journey to -and on- the platforms leading to Lyxek.Still going to try this, are you? He thought to himself. It's time you sung that last musical note.

OOC: As Kal is gone and his characters are in positions where I can't just leave them alone (and since he gave me control of them while he's gone) I will be assuming direct control over Swerv/Brother/Draxion/Waiter/Desoria/Sevorik as I need them.IC - Tyis/Nakari - West District: Screeches cut loudly through the surrounding area as the Nakari advanced upon the West District square, black eyes set on the remaining Guild of Tyis members. Kaorus, his broadsword drawn, stood next to Tarun, shifting his gaze between the two Nakari in front of him, searching them for an opening, as well as for any sign of Tyis's mental shock. Thus far, nothing had happened."Hold steady," he called to his fellow warriors. "We will not fall today!"A large shifting of weapons was their response, as the other Guild members prepared to attack. The Nakari hissed and shrieked. Their mouths open and dripping with spit, the wyverns began to claw their way forward, slinking slowly toward their prey...Tyis closed his eyes, focusing on the mental link between the remaining Nakari. Pulling as much energy forth as he could muster, the Guild leader's eyes began to glow. Reaching out, he unleashed his attack on their minds. Like a chain of lightning, his mental burst struck first one Nakari, causing it to scream out in pain. The telepathic attack jumped from there, striking the next beast, and then the next, hitting hit of the creatures with as much force and power as the last.Having succeeded in stunning them, Tyis closed his eyes again, reaching out and grabbing hold of the Nakaris' minds, even as he felt his body and own mental state beginning to deteriorate from the stress. The longer he could hold the beasts down, the easier it would be for his followers to destroy them--even at the cost of his own life. Fighting against the Nakaris' mental struggles, he looked past their pain, their terror, and their rage, determined to give the others a chance to finish the monsters off.Kaorus tightened his grip on his sword as the Nakari screeched in agony. With a yell, he charged forward, followed close behind by Tarun, just as the rest of the Guild members did the same. Taking aim at the closest dragon, the Siorun ran toward a large slab of stone, using it as a platform from which to jump forward and slash out at the Nakari's neck, just at the base of its skull...IC - Vailian/Illuxio - Throne Room: Vailian's gaze shifted back to Illuxio as Kaytana walked off. It was a good question. What would happen to the followers of the Ring once all was said and done? Vailian could guess all he wanted, but it wouldn't get him anywhere. And, in fact, the thought was beginning to disconcert him.But then, so was the thought of just what was happening. Vailian closed his eyes. The world around him was falling apart at this very moment, and it was happening in part because of the help he had given to Lyxek and the Ring. He, like the others, had followed Lyxek's example and furthered his plans, believing that he would repay them in kind. But this? This was simply insanity. The Toa on the tower had been right in some respects--Vailian shouldn't have thrown his life away to help Lyxek simply because the Ringmaster had given him taken him out of the streets.The Hivena looked at Illuxio again. The robot was frantically tapping on a series of keys, connecting to different systems and machines all at once, attempting to reconfigure them for what was to come. His eyes bore a look of determination that Vailian had seen hundreds of times in Lyxek. It was almost surreal, seeing the Ringmaster using his skills for the good of everyone instead of for the advancement of his own goals...Vailian leaned back, staring off at the far wall, his remaining hand on his chin. What should I do...?IC - Zanth/Sepcret - The Garden: Zanth looked at the others for a moment. He nodded at them as they made their decision to follow. "Regardless of what we find on the other side," he said. "Stick together." The Sherif turned back to the portal. "And... good luck."Without another word, he stepped forward, momentarily raising an arm to cover his face as he walked through the field of energy that surrounded the circle. As he walked toward the pillar of darkness, his eyes and heartlight began to glow steadily brighter, casting a green light around him. Zanth looked up, watching the pulsing, twisting motion of the pillar, and seeing the darkened clouds high above. A powerful wind swept around the base of the portal, nearly knocking Zanth over, though he pressed on.Coming to the base of the shadow pillar, the Team Zero leader peered into the black and bright blue depths, taking a moment to reflect again. How many lives had it taken to get to this point? How much destruction had swept across Kai-Nam to get here?Clenching his fist, Zanth focused on his memories of the fallen members of Team Zero, closing his eyes and stepping forward. Darkness engulfed him, swirling around him in a storm of black energy. He opened his eyes, looking up as his physical form began to dissolve into the portal, green energy mixing with blue. The world around him disappeared, becoming a swirl of color and white noise, until nothing but white space was left for him to see...IC - Kovian/Rhindon/Lyccir - Platform Launch Pad: Leaving now would be a disservice to you, the universe, and myself, Rhindon answered. I will stand with you, through life or death. As the group quickly made their way through the halls of the Ring base, the sword stopped talking. After a while, it spoke up again. And, Vertak? I want to thank you. For everything. You have made this existence, however short it may be... worthwhile.Kovian led the group through the base, keeping to himself as they walked. He only looked up as they arrived at their destination. It was a large garage, with two primary openings--one on the far right wall, and another in the ceiling, presumably where the platforms flew through to get into the air. Of the six platforms that seemed to normally be there, only four remained.Kovian made his way toward the nearest one, observing it for a moment before climbing on. The vehicle was completely square, with a large thruster on the underside of each corner. Its floor was completely flat, and railing was present around its perimeter. A control panel was present in the middle of the back wall, which the Toa approached quickly. As the others piled onto the platform, he began to prep it for launch. Kovian glanced over at Lyccir as he did this, momentarily pausing. The Turaga was staring out through the open side door, taking in the sight of the tumultuous clouds, the pillar of darkness that rose from the ground, and the gigantic, mechanical body that was almost done forming in the air.The Toa of Ice looked back at the control panel. "Are you going to be okay with fighting right now, Turaga?" he asked. "You did just wake up from stasis.""I've destroyed this island once before," Lyccir said. "I won't let that happen again. I'll be fine." The Turaga looked at Kovian. "What about you?""As ready as I'll ever be," he answered. "I've fought Ruaki in the past. Killed the Makuta who was holding him captive. I... figure I've got a chance at surviving this."Lyccir nodded. "I see," he said. The Turaga paused. "I remember hearing about that incident, actually... You didn't kill Makuta Jaeda simply because of what she was doing on Gynel."Kovian entered one final command into the console, turning to look at the Turaga while he waited to launch the platform. "No," he said. "She literally destroyed my island. Broke it into six pieces. And..." He trailed off, tightening his grip on his scythe. "She made me kill one of my kin. I will never forgive her for that--even in death."Lyccir nodded. "Then I suppose it's justified," he said. "One less source of evil in this universe..." The Turaga smiled sadly, turning his gaze back toward Kai-Nam's landscape.IC - Sanshou/Elithes/Brother/The Director - Below Citadel: "Perhaps he had no say in it," Sanshou said. "The Director may not personally think he has no need for defenses, considering he might not have even been activated at the time of the Citadel's construction. But it doesn't matter. We have a job to do--let's do it."She stepped off of the stairs and into the darkened hallway, just behind Elithes. The Matoran drew his pistol, holding it forward and steady with both hands as they moved. A flashlight on his helmet lit up, shining forth and dispelling the darkness ahead. Carefully, he picked his way across the floor of the hallway, searching the walls and ceiling for any sign of a trap, though finding none. It was just as Srizz had said--no traps, no sensors, nothing short of smooth, glossy metal lining every inch of the place.The group moved for what felt like an eternity, though in reality was less than twenty minutes. Eventually, they came to a break in the linear hall, as the walls, floor, and ceiling expanded into a massive room. Elithes stopped, taking point at a wall and aiming his light forward."Zhis must be it," he said quietly. The Matoran of Ice paused as he heard a pair of voices in the room. "Vait... Who is zhat...?" He looked around as the entire complex shook, looking back down the hallway--and gasping as the rays of light from his flashlight hit a wall of shadow, which slowly pressed toward them...Brother was about to respond to the Director when the shadows in the room began to disperse. Red lines of light appeared in the darkness, outlining the Director's circular body as more lines began to spread across what seemed like a number of panels on it."What's happening now?" he asked, feeling around the darkened chamber. Brother's shadow powers appeared to be returning. He could feel a sphere of darkness around the entirety of the chamber they were in, which was slowly beginning to close in around the Director's body."It is almost time," the Director said. "Rhashahk is reabsorbing my essence... He will be complete."Brother raised an eyebrow at this. Then he frowned, eyes widening slightly as something clicked. "Wait," he said. "Reabsorbed..." The Rahkshi stepped forward. "You aren't just an AI, are you? You're part of him." The circle of red light contracted again, shrinking around Brother. "You're the Eye.""In the simplest terms... yes," the KNPD leader said at length. "My body is the Vue d'Ombre. My mind--my AI form--was created to inhabit it... To destroy Lyxek at all costs..." The Director's 'eye' widened as it seemed to come to a realization, moving its gaze away from Brother. "To destroy Lyxek at all costs... To breed war against the Ring...""To sacrifice lives, both innocent and guilty..." Brother said quietly, remembering what Zanth had told him--how it seemed that the Director's purpose had been to help in the release of hundreds of souls.Souls that Lyxek would be able to use for his own purposes.Things were beginning to make sense."Your creator was a Toa," Brother said. "Your purpose was to do anything in your power, extreme or not, to try and defeat Lyxek. But you've failed every time. Your prime directive has been hiding a lot of underlying programming, Director." He stepped forward again, smiling slightly as he came to his own realization. "You weren't built by someone for the good of the universe. You were built by Lyxek himself. Your entire existence has been a roundabout of war and death, pointless attempts to stop Lyxek that, while justified by your core programming, has done nothing but help him achieve his goals." The Rahkshi glanced behind him, feeling the presence of Sanshou and her group in the hallway. He looked back at the Director. "How tragically ironic."The AI was silent. "Consensus... reached," it said quietly. "The probability of this truth is... overwhelming..."IC - Lyxek/Kerid/Ehjoras - Platform: "Oh, is that so?" Lyxek said, though he seemed to have stopped paying attention at this point. "Fabulous. Yeah, go take a seat and keep a look-out or something, then..."He closed his eyes, before turning his head to look at Kerid. "Do you feel it?" he asked. "The time is almost here... The Eye is about to be absorbed... The new body is almost finished... Rhashahk is almost back..." He smiled. "I can't wait...""Lyxek," Kerid said. "I'm telling you, this is your last chance to stop the revival. Whatever you're planning, something is going to mess it up, and you--and the rest of us--are going to end up dead." She leaned forward, grabbing the bars of her cell. "Please. Immortality... it's not worth this. It can't be.""It's too late, Kerid," Lyxek said. "You won't scare me into abandoning what I've worked so hard to accomplish. The Revival continues."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Selirah==-"Let's go. This might be our last chance; to convince Lyxek, to stop him, to save the universe, no matter what. We need to fight, now." Selirah said, resolved to that fact, as she otherwise just quietly stood near one of the platform's walls. She looked up at the platform where Lyxek was likely stationed right now, and frowned.-==IC: Kairan/Zaydan==-The two Toa followed Zanth's lead, hoping that wherever they ended up, was a place that could help them end this situation, once and for all.

OOC: =OIC: Artorre: Citadel:Artorre watched the scene unfolding in front of him with interest."Well, boss, I guess you know there's only one way to stop Lyxek."IC: Aranai: Lyxek's Platform:...What? Aranai thought. His reply didn't even make any sense. Oh well. She'd wait for the attackers up here. She took a nice seat in the corner of the platform and began cleaning her blowgun again.IC: Peacemaker: West District:Peacemaker jumped at the nakari he had led here, the grid on his back giving him a boost. He brought the blade he had picked up down on its neck.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons