Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

Day Run: The Garden

Day Run Final Role-Playing

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1288 replies to this topic

#81 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 08:13 PM

IC - Dalmia - Eastern Barrens: "Destroy it with a machine? In a black hole?" Dalmia repeated to Marx. "Don't make me laugh, Toa--really; it might fog up my visor." He crossed his arms. "At any rate, I'm glad to see that someone knows how to show a little respect. But for the record, chances are that if someone seems untouchable, they're doing something to make themselves such."He raised a hand, causing Elithes to tense, before merely creating a projection of Kai-Nam in front of the group, Searcher and all. A slightly-more transparent image of the large dome that surrounded Kai-Nam and the sea also appeared, its highest point--the center--directly over the Construct's position."Get ready to take some notes, kids," Dalmia said. "Look closely and tell me what you see." He paused. "By the way, anyone here ever dealt in organic bombs before?"IC - Eilxa the Day Run Secretary - Registration Office: "Mhmm," the Matoran of Lightning didn't seem to be very interested in what Nikaron was saying as she transferred his information into the registration system. The Team Crest dispenser dispensed a Team Crest, which she handed to the mechanic. "Team name?"IC - Kerid/Ehjoras - Near the Searcher: Ehjoras had begun to answer Sol's question when he was interrupted by the arrival of--judging from the being's Team Crest--a Team Comet member. Even so, why did he look so familiar?"I am," Kerid said, turning to face Hexxon and his dragon. "And you're a contestant. How can I help you."IC - Suya - Southern Barrens, outside South District: Suya relaxed as Vertak answered, stooping next to the Matoran and giving him a quick look over. "Stop yelling," he said. Noting that the Matoran wasn't injured, he stood up. How was Vertak's psyche--or his senses? Raising a hand over Vertak's face, "How many fingers am I holding up?"Vertak would find that while the whiteness was beginning to very slightly clear up, it was still not gone; at the moment, he still couldn't see anything.IC - Dark Hunters/Feranaki - Feranaki Caves: Quicksilver had very little to worry about: There were very few Feranaki in the tunnels at the moment, meaning that he didn't have to attack very often--same with Mechanic and Fate, who continued to move through the other tunnel.Reaper and Edge were not so lucky. As they continued to run, managing to barely keep a safe distance away from the Breakers, Reaper attempted several times to create an ice wall thick enough to stop them from getting through, to now avail; each wall was shattered by the charging Feranaki moments after they had been formed. If they didn't do something soon, then the Feranaki were going to catch up to them at the boats."All Hunters, status report," he called over the comm.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#82 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 08:16 PM

-==IC: Quicksilver==-"I'm okay so far, and have the Rose. Where are you, though, sir?" Quicksilver asked, not liking the fact that they were split up once more... Especially as he had a bad feeling that this was a little too easy. For the moment, however, he simply kept running.
  • 0

#83 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 08:27 PM

IC: Vertak, Fringe of South District, Recovering:"Suya...?" Vertak groaned, swaying in place slightly. He still couldn't see anything, but at the moment didn't really want to risk sharing the information with Suya. Why was he so dizzy?!IC: Djoser, Entering Ring HQ:Djoser smiled ever so slightly as he was led through the halls of the Ring Headquarters, thinking about what Vertak's reaction would be when he realized that Djoser had stolen all of the aces from the card deck once again.As long as this Ringmaster is in a good mood, that is. Djoser thought to himself. I might have to get violent if he doesn't wish to comply.OOC: For Vertak, the dizziness is just a side-effect that will wear off. As for Djoser, whichever way goes Parugi. We can keep him alive and make things ten times harder for Vertak, or we can have him get into a fight with Lyxek and be picked off immediately. :P
  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Tune in for the most brutal death yet.

 


#84 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 08:30 PM

IC: Feranaki Caves, with Reaper and Edge:Two black streaks marred the air for just a moment as a pair of Zyglak-forged throwing knives were flung with pinpoint accuracy at the Breakers pursuing the two Dark Hunters. Not a moment later a nearby stalagmite seemed to flicker out and a creature resembling a cross between a Toa and a Zyglak, all black and dull red, was almost visible where it had been. "Those don't grow on trees!" The creature yelled, confirming it was neither a Feranaki nor a product of their probably-at-least-somewhat-sociopathic minds. "Move!" Then, quick and quiet as a shadow, it was gone. -=H-D=-
  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#85 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 08:45 PM

IC: Calik Raktu - BarrensCalik shrugged, "The knowledge that you'll have a team watching your back, and the fact that you won't have to fight on your own?"-Void
  • 0

#86 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,923 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 08:47 PM

IC: Krayzikk"I still have to register, but when I do, I'm in." Krayzikk answered.
  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#87 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 3,531 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 09:11 PM

IC: Nikaron(Registration Center)Taking note that Eilxa wasn't really paying attention, Nikaron promptly shut up. Well she never was the most hospitable of folks. Nikaron was snapped out of his thoughts when she spoke again. "Um, yeah, team." He scratched the back of his head, looking for the right words, "Well, you see I don't actually have one yet." Nikaron confessed. "Hope that isn't a problem." Sheesh, totally slipped my mind, but I don't want to join just any team.
  • 0

#88 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 09:47 PM

IC: The Barrens"I was hoping if I could meet with you in private," Hexxon said. "There were a few things I wanted to discuss, including the Day Run and other information I find important."It seemed Kerid had not sensed his telepathy. Noting this, he now carefully searched for knowledge of her abilities and equipment, just so he knew what to expect.IC: Feranaki Tunnels, Gynel"I'm fine," Wasponax replied, his swarm emerging from tiny cracks in the tunnel containing Mechanic and Fate. "Following Mechanic and Fate at the moment, and most of the creatures are still in the cavern. Few are in here."The insects darted after their fellow Hunters, their wings emitting a buzzing noise as they did so.IC: Day Run GroundsA teal and bulky being stood in front of one of the billboards on the Day Run grounds, with a large lion laying beside him. Apparently satisfied with what the posters read, he began to slowly ascend into the air, his heels glowing with red energy. Coming to a halt high in the air, the figure gained relaxed and thoughtful features to his form. Hmm, Greel thought, then realized that he was alone. Glancing below, he focused his telekinetic power on his pet, raising the Rock Lion into the sky. Rocky was in a resting position, all curled up like a napping house cat. When he noticed the sudden lifting of his body, he simply opened his yellow eyes a little, then closed them again. Now with both floating next to each other in the sky, Greel continued the conversation, looking like he was relaxing on an invisible hammock, hands behind his head and legs stretched out. There's going to be a Capture the Flag event soon in the tournament, he said mentally. Seems relatively easy to grab the flag before another does. Then again, things normally aren't that easy... sounds like it will be a real fun game. But were not part of a team yet, he sighed. Looks like we have some searching to do.Concentrating on an empty space in the sky, he opened an intradimensional gateway. Kicking his feet, Greel was propelled towards the portal, followed by Rocky, who he pulled forward with telekinesis. The Rahi opened his eyes once more, lifted his head, and yawned, revealing his pointy teeth. Resting his head on his arms, he looked into the gate. Both vanished from sight to anyone watching the odd scene.
  • 0

#89 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 10:21 PM

IC - Suya - Southern Barrens: Suya placed his hand on top of Vertak's head. "Steady, kid," he said. "The effects will wear off soon." Pressing his Team Crest, the Ondarian contacted the rest of Team Zero. "Found him, boss; right at the southern edge of South District."IC - Eilxa - Registration Office: "Mm..." Eilxa raised an eyebrow. "Tell you what, Nikaron: Take the Crest, find a team, then come back and I'll finish your registration." She glanced at a clock. "Considering the Capture the Flag game seems to have been postponed in light of giant mechanical jellyfish, you have time."IC - Ring Guard - Ring HQ, Throne Room: The guard showed Djoser into the throne room, gesturing for him to enter. "Lyxek will arrive shortly," he said, exiting and closing the door behind the Matoran, leaving the Dark Hunter to look around--either at the various decorations, the throne, or the numerous computer monitors around the room.IC - Kerid/Ehjoras - Near the Searcher: Kerid stopped herself from raising an eyebrow. "I'll be back," she told Ehjoras. Gesturing for Hexxon to lead the way, she followed after him, keeping an eye on the dragon. IC - Dark Hunters/Feranaki - Feranaki Caverns: Reaper was able to get a full view of their mysterious helper thanks to his scope, confirming his suspicions as to his identity; his voice made the job even easier. His cue, however, was pointless, as the Dark Hunter had only stopped for a moment to watch. Already, he could hear the other Breakers and Feranaki renewing their chase, the Breakers that had been stabbed quickly recovering and taking off.Interesting coincidence, Srizz, he thought. Note to self: Find out how the heck he got here in the first place. He looked at the wall on his right. Turning his upper body, he swung his arm, snapping his fingers. A sonic burst launched outward, slamming into the wall and climbing backward, sending large boulders and concussive force into the Feranaki, slamming them into the other wall. While a direct sonic or ice attack would never have worked against the Breakers, an indirect stone attack--one that was non-elemental--was fair game. Chancing a look back, he saw that a number of them had had an arm or leg smashed, and a larger number of regular infected were splattered against the wall. It wasn't long before the Breakers began to charge after them again, followed closely by other Feranaki that were reasonably slowed by the newly-made obstacles that had destroyed their fellow hordemates."Specter reporting," Specter's voice buzzed, sounding weak. "Ikssrss and I are heading to the boats.""We're further down the main tunnel, behind Quicksilver and Toxin," Reaper said. "The four of you need to get to the boats while we take care of the Feranaki. Wasponax, Genedos, and Fate, block that tunnel behind you. Khadbaen, Cannon Fodder, report.""Affirmative," Mechanic answered. Coming to a halt, he turned around, carefully analyzing the portion of tunnel behind him. Then four small guns were deployed from his body. Taking aim, they launched several tiny darts into the wall. A moment later, they exploded in small pops, causing the ceiling and upper corners of the walls to collapse on themselves, forming a solid barrier. Then he turned, nodding in the direction of the entrance. "Let's move."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#90 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 09:24 AM

IC: The BarrensHexxon stopped. "We might want to meet somewhere else other than around here, for one of us gathered has enhanced hearing," he said, recalling Traxin naming his element in his conversation with Calik while he stood with the two. "Perferably someplace less crowded and out of an ear's reach that spans kios."Anar was no longer excitedly smelling and trying to lick Kerid. Instead, he just sat there in the snow, his tail still wagging and tongue hanging out. He looked like he wanted to be pet.IC: City, over West DistrictGreel and Rocky appeared drifting over West District, the gate closing behind them. The pair had their eyes searching the buildings below, and then all around the city, watching the dots that were citizens.Where to start? he asked himself, turning around in the air. There were so many places in this place, so much land to cover. His question was answered when he spotted the form of the giant Searcher in the snowy Barrens. What's that? Greel wondered, tilting his head. Maybe that's where can can start...Summoning another portal, him and Rocky exited the skies over City, heading for the northern Barrens.
  • 0

#91 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 3,531 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 12:36 PM

IC: Nikaron(West Barrens, outside of Registration)An elated Nikaron took the crest, "Thank you so much. I won't let you down," even as he said this Nikaron was backing out, ready to see what lay in store for him. Unfortunately this also meant he wasn't paying attention and thus he bumped his left side on a wall. Laughing, he shrugged it off, and waved goodbye to Eilexa, before dashing out the door. Some of the folks inside may have heard Nikaron let out a cry of joy. Quickly, Nikaron climbed to the top of a nearby building, to get a better look at the status of things. He then realized something, he had absolutely no idea where he was going to find a team. Sighing, he took off towards the jelly fish, maybe he'd find someone there.
  • 0

#92 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:51 PM

IC: Vertak, Fringe of South District, With Suya:Vertak groaned and blinked as the extremely blurry outline of Suya slowly began shimmer into view.“Aloha.” the Matoran muttered. IC: Djoser, Ring HQ, Waiting for Lyxek:Djoser hummed quietly to himself as he took in the room, his gaze lazily sliding over the details. After a moment, he approached one of the computer screens, pulling out his dagger and fiddling with it as he began to pass the time.
  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Tune in for the most brutal death yet.

 


#93 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 05:25 PM

IC: Eastern Barrens"What you never learned astronomy?" Marx half joked.After seeing what Dalmia had to show he said, "You go my attention. Do you mean bio-weapons?"IC: Near the Searcher"So do you know what this is?" Sol asked Ehjoras.IC: GynelHe picked up his communicator that he had forgot he had and said, "Will do. Come on Quicksilver lets get going."He looked at he other Toa and the strange plant he carried and wondered what was so special about it. As he ran as fast as he could out of the caves with the other hunters.IC: South DistrictHe had been going well above the speed limit but he doubted it mattered as he looked around the south part of the city.He nearly ran past a Matoran and some other being. He skidded to a stop. Looking closer at the Matoran he realized it was Vertak from the treasure hunt."Hey is that Vertak?" He asked the other being, seeing as the Matoran looked stunned.
  • 0

#94 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 05:30 PM

-==IC: Quicksilver==-Quickly nodded, but a slicing pain in his lower right leg forced him to stumble slightly. Quicksilver muttered under his breath."I've been hit." Quicksilver said, and motioned to Toxin, as he looked back toward the Feranaki."... I'll hold them off. That Rose needs to get back, no matter what..."
  • 0

#95 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 05:42 PM

IC: GynelHe glared at the Feranaki and unleashed some strong acid on them. Their flesh and armor sizzled as it made contact."Okay, I'll make sure it gets back." He took the Rose and sprinted away with a look of determination on his face.
  • 0

#96 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 05:51 PM

-==IC: Quicksilver==-Quicksilver scowled, as he turned around, and smiled viciously at the Feranaki."Oh, I'll make sure you'll drown in your screams... And to everyone else... Do not take this tunnel." Quicksilver warned, as he had a rod of iron pierce the Feranaki that was just approaching him, and then quickly reached out and grabbed the sword that the creature held."Now; face me, Quicksilver... Now... MYRAN. Now, DIE!" Quicksilver yelled out, as he began to slash out wildly at the Feranaki that continued to attempt to surround him.
  • 0

#97 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 04:15 PM

IC - Dalmia/Elithes - Eastern Barrens: "No, you simply never learned our universe's mythology," Dalmia replied. "Biotechnology. That is what I'm referring to. Which could include bio-weapons. What would you say if I said that right now, there's a very large and very powerful bomb just waiting to go off, so powerful that it could blow a hole in the top of one of our domes if placed directly on top of it?""You're insane," Elithes said spitefully. Dalmia chuckled."Perhaps," the Ring member said. "But I've also been working with Lyxek for the last few centuries. I know a thing or two about what's going on around here."IC - Kerid - Northern Barrens: "My office should suffice," Kerid said, cautiously holding out a hand to Anar. "It's virtually impossible for anyone to eavesdrop on conversations there--not to mention that it'll get us out of the cold." IC - Ehjoras - Near the Searcher: "This," Ehjoras said, pressing a few buttons on his PDA as he scanned the Searcher. "is a Construct. Number Seven, from what we've gathered. Apparently some sort of mixture of biotic and technological components." He glanced up at Khazra's mutated body in the center. "I am getting a lot of strange readings here..."IC - Suya - Southern Barrens: "Take a seat," Suya told Vertak. "Give yourself a break. Fool." He muttered the last part under his breath, shaking his head at the Matoran's recklessness in activating the eyes.IC - Lyxek - Throne Room: The computer screen that Djoser approached displayed a number of schematics, most of which seemed to revolve around the KNPD. Reading into it, the data seemed to suggest that an order had been sent out by the Director for all KNPD agents to begin preparing for an army march, set to begin in a week...He didn't have long to look at it, as the door to the throne room opened at that moment. The black and white armored Ringmaster entered, cracking his knuckles and neck as he walked. His expression was oddly calm, with a notable hint of amusement and quiet satisfaction across his features. He made his way toward the throne, taking a seat and grabbing his guitar."So, what do you want?" he asked, leaning back and resting his hands on the ornate carvings at the end of the armrests. IC - Feranaki/Dark Hunters - Feranaki Caves: Sliding to a halt, Kovian turned around and snapped his fingers again. A loud ripple of concentrated sonic energy shot down the tunnel, cutting across the ceiling for several dozen feet down. With a loud rumbling, the roof ot the tunnel began to collapse, crushing Breakers and regular Feranaki alike under piles of rock. Grimacing from the amount of energy he had just used, the Dark Hunter turned and continued down the tunnel."Wait--repeat that," he said to Quicksilver. "How did they catch up to you?" He had a feeling in his gut regarding the explanation, and he didn't like it. His theory was only proven right a moment later when another tunnel appeared in the wall to his right, quickly falling behind him as he ran past it.That's impossible, he thought, remembering his last visit to these caves. There's no central intelligence influencing the tunnels. Unless... His eyes widened. "All units, double time it and get back to the boats now! Do not seal the tunnels--I repeat, do not seal the tunnels!"Reaper's urgency was not missed by Mechanic, who quickened his pace and hurried down the tunnel. Hopefully it wouldn't be long now, otherwise they might have to blast their way out of the place. But what could have happened to send the Dark Hunter into such a pan-?A sudden schreech answered Mechanic's question before he could finish thinking it. The sound echoed throughout the entirety of the Feranaki tunnels, missing not an inch of the complex. The sound was enough to temporarily stun Genedos, even with his artificial hearing. Now panicked himself, he charged forward, Wasponax in tow.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#98 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,671 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 04:26 PM

IC: Don't seal the tunnels? No danger of that, Ikssrss thought. Thanks to Spectre they'd just flown up through the ceiling. Intangibility was pretty useful, he could see why it had been bestowed upon Density Control Rahkshi
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#99 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 05:41 PM

-==IC: Quicksilver//Caverns==-Quicksilver frowned, but sighed, as he sliced through what was left of the Feranaki in that tunnel, hopefully."Ten-four. I'll try and get back shortly, but..." Quicksilver was cut off, as his torso suddenly grew a sword... And then two more. Quicksilver roared out, as he spun around, and sliced through three of the Feranaki left, although there were still many more coming after him."Go... Now..." Quicksilver stated with a grimace, as he stabbed one of the Feranaki in the face, and then stumbled backward, as the rest paused for a brief moment, which he used to try and pull one of the swords out; which clattered to the ground shortly after, even as he fell against the wall."Looks like... I ran into a bit of trouble..." Quicksilver stated, with a slight smirk."The rest... is up... to you..." Quicksilver stated, but looked up, his vision blurring, as he saw a large... something... rushing down the tunnel.
  • 0

#100 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 05:53 PM

IC: The Barrens"Excellent," Hexxon said, pulling his cape over his shoulders even more until his body was concealed by it, in an effort to keep out the cold. "I can provide quick transport to the Day Run center, if you'd like."Anar sniffed Kerid's hand as she reach out slowly to him, licking it as well and seemingly pleased by the gesture.IC: Feranaki Tunnels, GynelWasponax flew quickly down the tunnel, following the fleeing Mechanic. That screech didn't sound like it would bring joy for the Hunters, and so he hurried on, not even looking back.
  • 0

#101 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 07:09 PM

IC: Eastern Barrens"We definitely need to disarm it then. How can I help?" said Marx uncomfortably.IC: Near the Searcher"You mean to say there are seven of these things?"Pausing to take in the contruct before him. "What kind of readings?"IC: GynelHe ran out of the cave and the light burned his eyes. He had to close them for a split second but quickly reopened them."I'm out the the caves. Heading to the boats." He said clearly short on breath into his communicator.
  • 0

#102 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 08:02 PM

IC: Vertak, South District:Vertak chuckled as Suya told him to sit down, turning blearily to the figure who had approached them."Who're you?" he asked. "I rec'gnize you. Kia."Rhindon... you there? He thought, not daring to look for the sword or what he'd possibly created with the Eyes. Speaking of the eyes... he stowed his creation -and the Eyes with it- into his cloak, securing them. The dizziness had pretty much passed at this point. Now it was a matter of getting this being away, and if he could, Suya and the rest of Team Zero as well. Now that he knew he would be fine, Vertak wanted to find out as much as he could for himself before he shared anything.IC: Djoser, Ring HQ, Throne Room:"I wish to join you." Djoser answered the Ringmaster, keeping his gaze upon the screen before him for several seconds before looking to the Ringmaster himself, perched upon the throne. "Become a member of the Ring- and I also come with information about the Sword of Ybrus, a Turaga, and Kia Island that you might find to your tastes."OOC: Let me know from this point if Djoser says anything that he shouldn't know- Vertak would have told him about Rhindon, and the Turaga; the AI within the Tumbler would have received the order to pick Vertak up after his ordeal on Kia Island while Djoser was still inside.-ibrow
  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Tune in for the most brutal death yet.

 


#103 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 08:09 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan frowned, as she ran up to where she hoped Vertak was, from what she had heard not long before that. She stopped suddenly, however, when she saw Vertak, and also Suya, and another person. Zaydan looked up suddenly, as she faintly recalled possibly seeing him as they were leaving Kia island, and frowned.He wouldn't recognize me; but... It's best to be on the safe side, act like I'm not who I say I am anyway. Zaydan thought, as she began to walk toward the trio, ready to act if needed... Besides; she wasn't sure how Vertak would act either.
  • 0

#104 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 10:09 PM

IC: South District"Yes we were on the treasure hunt on Kia Island together. I'm Slate. Are you okay Vertak?" Seeing someone else approach he said, "Hello. You are?"If either of the other two looked him in the eyes they could tell he was much older than he was only a few hours ago. Or they might not.
  • 0

#105 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 01:40 AM

OOC: iBrow: *shrug* If he knows it, he knows it, so I'll just wait and see what he has to say. :PIC - Dalmia - Eastern Barrens: "So you realize the implications of this," Dalmia said simply. "That's good. Unfortunately, it's not much use." He manipulated the Searcher, creating another dome underneath it in the same position as the one above it. "The Searcher cannot be stopped; I'm simply warning you about what you can expect. A week from now, this thing is going to explode, and blow a hole as big as... well, as big as the Searcher in the dome beneath our feet."He tapped his foot on the ground, as if to emphasize it. Then, more cheerfully, "Any questions?"IC - Kerid/Ehjoras - Northern Barrens: "Works for me," Kerid said, petting Anar more confidently now.Ehjoras was silent for a moment. "I don't know," he admitted. "Some sort of property that I can't figure out..." He sighed. "Anyway, there have been seven of these Constructs, yes, each taking a different form. To my understanding, most of them have been destroyed. The jellyfish here and the Collector that's been running around lately are the only two left alive."IC - Rhindon - With Vertak/Suya: I'm here, the Sword answered. Just... reeling from what just happened..."Frankly," Suya said as Zaydan and Zanth arrived. "I think we need to get you to a medbay, kid. There's no telling what kind of additional effects the Eyes might have had on you."IC - Lyxek - Throne Room: "New recruits are always good," the Ringmaster replied boredly, though he was interested about the Matoran's mention of a Turaga. Perhaps it was his former mentor? Best not to get my hopes up... "King me. Although I can guess what you're going to tell me about the Sword--and Kia Island."IC - Feranaki/Dark Hunters - Gynel: Reaper forced himself to keep running as he received Quicksilver's last transmission. "Myran?" he responded. "What's happening? Myran!" He slowed when he received no answer, panting slightly and looking around the tunnel. Not again...The Toa of Ice turned around. The tunnel was eerily quiet at this point, all around him. He could sense far-off movements through the sonic vibrations in the air, though they weren't anything significant. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth, before turning and continuing to run. If he could have, he would have recovered Myran's body so as to keep it from becoming infected; as things stood, that wasn't an option. The only way he could think of to respect the Dark Hunter's memory was to get the rose off of the island and finish the mission.It wouldn't be much longer; through the snaps of his feet on the ground, Reaper could feel the exit rapidly approaching. The only problem was, he could also feel something very big making its way toward a nearby exit...Ikssrss's position in the air would, once again, off him a great view of what was occurring down below; the same couldn't be said for Specter as she passed out in his arms, exhausted. Khadbaen and Cannon Fodder were rushing toward the boats already, having escaped earlier. Toxin had just exited his tunnel, rose containment unit in hand, followed closely by Edge, and then by Reaper. Through yet another tunnel, Mechanic, carrying Fate, emerged, followed by a cloud that could only be Wasponax.All of the Dark Hunter groups had begun to move toward the boats when the first of the Feranaki arrived on the island's surface, emerging from dozens of tunnels that hadn't been present a moment before. They swarmed across the landscape, green quickly overcoming the various other colors that littered the ground. That was bad enough--and things were only going to get worse from there.From the tunnel that Toxin had come from, something else emerged, tearing through rock and ground like it was nothing. The creature was massive, easily eighteen feet tall, and bore a strong resemblence to the Breakers in terms of what its body was made of. In structure, it was quite different. This new Feranaki was quadrupedal, with four long, thin legs that ended in seven-clawed feet, though its hind legs were much shorter and thicker in comparison to those in front. It bore a thin waist and a thick upper body, as well as hips that curved outward like fins. A pair of long, thin, whip-like tails extended from its back. Its head jutted forward on a fairly long neck, at least ten feet long, and its face was... quite monstrous. Six eyes glared out, and its mouth seemed to split into several mandibles, with large, razor-sharp teeth in every section. As usual for a Feranaki, two sensory tentacles--much larger than usual--jutted from its forehead.Reaper stared, wide-eyed, at the monstrosity as he continued to run, thankful for the distance already between it and himself. "Whoever gets to the boats first," he said over the comm. "Get them set up to leave as soon as possible--I don't want anyone else lost to the Feranaki, especially to this thing, and the quicker we can leave, the more likely it is that the rest of us will survive."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#106 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 09:15 AM

IC: Aye aye, thought a shadow amongst the shadows in the craggy rock face the group had just emerged from. For a moment there was a black glint, the only indicator of what was about to happen, then- Thwip! A blade that looked to have been made of obsidian zoomed out from nowhere, aimed at the beast's torso. Immediately the shadow moved from dark corner to dark corner, staying mobile to avoid detection. Those Zyglak blades destroyed anything within ten feet in every direction from the point of impact... if they hit. He'd never seen anything, even protosteel, withstand them, but even with his legendary accuracy and the element of surprise he wasn't about to take chances with something this scary.-=H-D=-
  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#107 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 10:38 AM

IC: Djoser, Ring HQ, Throne Room:"No doubt you do know." Djoser told him. "Did you know that your friend Dalmia split the Sword of Ybrus in two, keeping the Light Half for you and giving the Matoran Vertak the Dark Half? I don't know as much as you about these Keyds, nor do I know your plans, but can you be completely sure that whatever you want to unlock can be unlocked with only half of a key?"Djoser paused to let that sink into the Ringmaster's mind before continuing."As for Kia Island, Vertak arrived back on Kai-Nam from there less than an hour ago, sounding frantic and extremely worried- so not only has he been there and come back alive, I'm fairly certain that he succeeded in retrieving what he wanted." Djoser lazily tossed his knife into the air, catching it by the handle and then finishing his speech."Lastly, he met a Turaga by the name of Lyccir in South District before he left. It was this Turaga that told him to go to Kia Island, and it was this Turaga that told him what he wanted to find. I am assuming it was another key that you need."IC: Vertak, South District:"Yo Slate. I'm fine." Vertak replied. "Those two are Zanth and... well, um, this guy here is Suya. I know two of them, at least."In the back of his mind, Vertak remembered the conversation that he'd cut off with Team Zero - and Zaydan's voice sounding different-Good to know you're still there. Vertak replied to Rhindon, before thinking to himself: Is Zaydan a girl?"I'm fine, Suya." Vertak waved his hand. "Besides, my health isn't going to matter if Lyxek and Dalmia succeed in their plans. We need to find a secure location to talk about this- but first, I'd like to do a quick search of South District. I met a Turaga called Lyccir before I left for Kia Island and I think he might have some more of the answers that we need."-ibrow
  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Tune in for the most brutal death yet.

 


#108 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 03:51 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-"Right." Zaydan said, and paused."Which reminds me; I believe I need to return something to someone..." She said, as she recalled the mask the Turaga had lent her to get to Kia Island. She then turned to Slate and shrugged."I'm just one of the body guards who traveled to the Island. My name's Rayzna." Zaydan said, giving a pseudonym, even as she nodded to Vertak, as if to confirm she was who he thought she was, giving him a mischievous smile at the whole 'I don't really know you' sentence.OOC: =P
  • 0

#109 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 05:49 PM

IC: Eastern Barrens"Are you sure there is nothing that can be done?" asked Marx.IC: Northern BarrensSol asked, "Do you know who has been building them?"IC: South District"Nice to meet you all.""Glad to here it." he said to Vertak.IC: GynelHe heard a very loud noise as the monster tore thru the ground. He turned for a brief moment and conjured strong acid above the creatures head. He hoped it would do something."What is with this island and monsters." he thought aloud.He then quickly increased his pace and held the Rose's container even tighter.
  • 0

#110 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,127 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 06:17 PM

IC: Calik Raktu - BarrensCalik grinned, "Good to hear. I guess I'll be seeing you in the arena then."He unsheathed one of his knives, tossing it from hand to hand, trying to show off his skill and proficiency at fighting.-Void
  • 0

#111 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 08:31 PM

IC: Vertak, South District:Vertak would've raised an eyebrow at Zaydan if he had them, but he didn't, so he just grinned back before turning to Slate."Any particular reason you're dropping by?" he asked, resisting the urge to pull out what he'd created using the Eyes.
  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Tune in for the most brutal death yet.

 


#112 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 08:38 PM

IC: The BarrensHexxon placed a hand on Anar's head, and held out his other to Kerid. "You're hand, please."IC: The BarrensOnce more a gateway opened up, with Greel and Rocky exiting onto the snowy ground. The sight of the Searcher greeted their eyes, filling them both with awe with its immensity and odd appearance. Neither knew if it was hostile or not, or what it was doing here, but that could wait. The burly figure turned his head to see clusters of beings around. Surely some of them were Day Run contestants, and he was about to find out. A wave of telepathy washed over their minds, searching them for the information he sought.IC: GynelWasponax had probably never flown so fast in his life as he did now. Already one Hunter was down, from what he heard from Reaper's message. Whoever it was, he didn't think about it too much as he rushed away with Mechanic.
  • 0

#113 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 08:57 PM

IC - Dalmia/Elithes/Illuxio - Eastern Barrens: "You're asking this to the guy who has been working with Lyxek for the past few centuries," Dalmia pointed out. "So... yes. I'm pretty sure.""The Searcher is essentially a robot, isn't it?" Illuxio asked, speaking for the first time in several hours. "Why can't someone just hack into it--like me?""You try that, other Lyxek," Dalmia said. "See how far you get before the thing goes off with you inside." He drew his cloak closer to his body. "No. You want to minimize damage? Make sure you're well away from the blast site a week from now. Things'll be more fun that way. Ciao." He moved back, disappearing into thin air, and leaving the group to contemplate his warning.IC - Ehjoras - Northern Barrens: "The Ring seems to be the most likely candidate at the moment," Ehjoras answered.IC - Kerid - Northern Barrens: Kerid nodded, taking the Day Run contestant's hand.IC - Zanth/Suya - Southern Barrens/District: Zanth threw a short, two-fingered wave at Slate, though Suya didn't respond."Well, considering we now have..." He glanced at Zanth. "... two of the Keys, maybe we had better get back to Zero base. We do still have a Construct to dispose of.""Counting the Searcher?" Zanth asked. Suya shook his head. "Didn't think so." He looked back at Vertak. "If you have an idea of where your Turaga is, feel free to try and find him. Although if you wouldn't mind leaving the keys with us..." His tone was slightly condescending, obviously disapproving of the Matoran's haste in activating the Eyes.IC - Lyxek - Throne Room: Lyxek rubbed his chin. "Allow me to answer your questions in order," he said. A screen above the throne turned on, displaying an image of Vertak from the arena match the day before. "Yes, I was aware. As for it being only half right now--you let me deal with that. Trust me, I know what I'm doing."The screen turned off. "I know what happened on Kia Island," he continued. "And it doesn't concern me. The fact of the matter is that he brought what I'm after to the main island. That's all I needed to get done. And if Tarius died in ensuring that... So? Doesn't bother me--I can still use him in my own ways, on top of being able to find out where this Vertak is keeping them."He leaned forward, eyes narrowing in keen interest as he observed the Matoran before him. "Now, Lyccir," he said. "That is news to me, so I suppose this conversation isn't a waste of time after all. Tell me, what other kind of information did he share?"IC - Feranaki/Dark Hunters/Big And Monstrous Feranaki - Gynel: The dagger flew straight and true toward the large Feranaki's chest. Upon contact, however, it merely bounced off of its hide. The thing did not even react to--nor was it affect by--the acid as it located the Dark Hunters and began to give chase, legs reaching out unnaturally and pulling the thing forward.Reaper slung his shield and scythe across his back, activating his plasma blades and slashing at a pair of Feranaki that attempted to get a jump on him. He looked around as he continued to run. No one else was behind him; that was good. In the distance, he could see Ikssrss and Specter approaching the boats--even better."Ikssrss, I want you to get that first boat out of here as soon as Toxin gets in, regardless of whoever else is there. That's an order," the Toa said. "Whoever gets to the second boat first, try and hold your position until the rest of us arrive. If we aren't there in two minutes, leave."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#114 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 09:42 PM

IC: Eastern Barrens"Great, so you decide to be a doomsayer and then vanish?" He said to where Dalmia once stood.He turned to the others in the group and said, "Was he serious when he said a teleporter would not work?"IC: Northern Barrens"Hmm? The Ring? They seem to be up to no good. Is there anything I can help with?" He said both worried and wanting to make himself useful.IC: South District"I just saw a collapsed Matoran in the road and wondered if you needed help." he replied to Vertak.He looked at Zanth and Suya saying, "Keys? What keys? Or is this something I should stay out of?"IC: GynelHe could see the boats up ahead. He was nearly out of breath but fear drove him on. He had to get to that boat.What does this Rose even do, he wondered.
  • 0

#115 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 11:00 PM

IC: As the beast stomped away, the same reptilian figure slid out from the shadows. If such a face could be read accurately, it would appear dumbfounded. The figure knelt down and picked up the knife. It hadn't just had no effect - the thing hadn't even ztakking triggered. Zyglak throwing knives expended on use. Either this one was a dud - almost impossible - or that thing nullified even the esoteric properties of Zyglak weaponry, which begged the question: What else did it nullify?Trying and failing to shrug off his concern, Srizz ach Del'kai darted off after the nearest Dark Hunter - stealthily, of course - to see what they did next.-=H-D=-
  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#116 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 12:42 AM

IC / Northern Barrens / Pondering:With Dalmia gone, Swerv pulled Unpredictable up close to the burning Wheel and activated his anti-fire security, except at the Wheel. The system was meant for small engine or other system fires, so it wasn’t able to do much in terms of amount of anti-fire agent, but the agent was strong.Swerv dropped down from a hatch and approached the others, answering the question, since his advanced hearing had allowed him to hear all that had been said, plus Unpredictable also had several listening devices. “Well, actually, Dalmia never said anything about teleportation. But speaking of teleportation, we should be able to track him that way.“We would just need to know where he teleported from and some way to read energy usage. A trail would lead us right to where he ultimately ended up. Of course this is assuming he teleports like most beings in that his molecules are forced apart and are sent at high speeds –using energy- to get to his destination. Dimensional gates would be even easier to track, considering they consume more energy.”Swerv looked around at those gathered, “But we don’t have a Pha-Toa, and the equipment to read the basic, fundamental energy levels of beings is really expensive and hard to even find. And even then energy is different for Toa and even Matoran, no two species are alike. So we would first have to figure out Dalmia’s species.“You know what?” Swerv said, shaking his head, “Forget I spoke about it. But about that bomb, he’s speaking the truth. It has all the tell-tale signs of a biological bomb. I was never able to achieve anything like that because I like to stick to dead explosive materials, but they tend to be stronger than other bombs. And guys, this one is HUGE.IC / West District / Near Vailian:Waiter paused, listening. When he reckoned that Vailian hadn’t moved, he hoisted himself atop the building and rolled to his feet. Disabling his mask, to show he meant no immediate harm, Waiter nodded his head, “Vailian.”Walking over to the being, he said, “I’ve been seeing a lot of you recently. Much more activity from the Ring in the past few days. Anything the good Matoran of Kia-Nam should be worried about?”Waiter had never actually spoken the Vailian before, but he had been watching him, always invisible, as per his “profession”. Right now he was setting up his sentences and questions to see how Vailian might respond. By doing so, he could get a sense about the being that he couldn’t get from just watching.For instance, by hinting about his watching the Ring, Waiter implied that he was working with the KNPD. How Vailian responded or didn’t respond to that would tell him if he really cared about the conflicted between the Ring and the KNPD. It would also tell him if Vailian hastened to conclusions and if he judged people too quickly, perhaps being a weakness of his.Or, he might know that Waiter was apart from it all. Vailian might even reveal that he knew Waiter had been snooping around. Waiter didn’t know how he could know, but the possibility was there. There were many possibilities to weigh and judge.Like about increasing Ring activity, would Vailian give any hint to that? He could affirm that it was so, and maybe even condone it. Or he might even feel remorse for his actions as of late, and silence on that subject might even tell Waiter this.If he objected the statement, saying things were the same as always, there might even be hope to turn him from his current course of action.And the last part was seeing if Vailian had any decency, caring for the countless lives of innocents that had been lost in the war between the Ring and the KNPD. Maybe he was a cold, calculated killer after all. Did something in his past push him to this?Was there a major stressor that broke him into what stood before Waiter? His background was just as important to know as the things he said right then and there. Because if Waiter knew the Vailian before him, then he could properly reason what the being would say and do, even what might bring him back from the brink of evil that he seemed upon the very edge of.And all of that from saying a being’s name and saying three sentences.IC / Gynel / With Reaper:Sevorik was gaining more of a lead on Reaper with every step now that they were in the open. With no way to help Reaper since he had lost his weapons, he just ran for the boats. He tried not to look behind himself as he ran.He couldn’t get off this island fast enough. These Fenaraki were not meant to be created, ever. Even Zyglak had a place and a Quest in life, but these abominations were just plain evil.IC / Gynel / With Mechanic:Content to stay in Mechanic’s arms for the time being, Fate shut out the world around her as she repaired the one who carried her. Her willpower was not to be underestimated; Mechanic would find that most of his arms were back online and functional, although probably not with the same degree of precise movement that he had before.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#117 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,671 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 06:06 AM

IC: Ikssrss landed on the first boat and laid Spectre down. He didn't have time to make sure she was comfortable so just let her rest on the deck. He started prepping the boat for launch so that when Toxin arrived he just had to hit the proverbial big red button to set off. He would have preferred to attack the big monster; as a flying target he would have been much harder to hit, and he could at least have assessed the things strengths and weaknesses, but orders were orders. You didn't get far in the Dark Hunters disobeying them, you just got dead
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#118 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,293 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 11:01 AM

Kealen- Eastern BarrensIC: After his first volley, things seemed to have settled down, in a way. He stood there listening to what Dalmia was saying with a blank face. His mind was whirling with the possibilities though, most of them bad.After Dalmia was gone, he stood there thinking for a bit before turning to the others there and pulled out his datapad. "I have some general readings I got from him during the fight and from his stunts while he was talking. It might come in handy at a latter date. As for the massive bomb/mechanical jellyfish, I find that portals are very good at cutting things. If we somehow got our hands on something that could make on big enough. Or, if cutting wont work, we could always just try and dump it out into space."OOC: Sorry about being gone for so long. My internet is having problems.
  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#119 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 02:28 PM

IC: Vertak, South District:"This is probably something you want to stay out of." Vertak told Slate. "I feel like there's about a 47.68% chance of my surviving long enough to leave this island.But, if I can trust you, and you don't mind the very real possibility that you and I will die, then feel free to walk with me."The Matoran turned to leave, shaking his head at Zanth."I need to do more investiagations first. I need to figure exactly how the keys work, where I can find the ones Lyxek doesn't have. Turaga Lyccir needs to see them if he's to help me."Will you come, or stay with them?" he asked, directing this last question at Zaydan.IC: Djoser, Ring HQ, Throne Room:If Djoser was frustrated with the lack of progress -though it had been expected- he did not show it, instead answering Lyxek's question."The Turaga told him the truth about Kai-Nam, how the Ring and KNPD went to war long ago much like they are today. He told Vertak of how the old Ringmaster failed, and also told him of the keys, and where to find several of them." the Matoran listed. "He most likely told Vertak how to use whichever Keys he happened to find- knowing Vertak, the Eyes have already been activated successfully, and he'll be looking for the Turaga to receive further instruction."-ibrow
  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Tune in for the most brutal death yet.

 


#120 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 03:12 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-"I'm going to stay with you for now." Zaydan said with a nod, as she owed him an explanation now, and besides, Vertak apparently had a tendency to get into trouble; something she wanted to protect him from.
  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users