Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

Day Run: The Garden

Day Run Final Role-Playing

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1288 replies to this topic

#1241 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 04:48 PM

IC: Theron | South District"Nothing that I have ever seen," the Toa answered, sounding a tad grim considering these certainly looked like glad tidings. He wasn't one to count his blessings until he knew who sent them. =H-D=IC: Srizz | Citadel"Convenient," he agreed as the explosions echoed across the city. When Elithes brought up the Feranaki, though, he just looked surprised. "Us? What for? The universe is saved. We're not in imminent danger of... whatever would happen if it weren't. I say dig up a trophy to prove we saved the day and cash in on the resulting fame and, more importantly, fortune. After someone else mops up the Ferana-" It was at this point that the ships decended from the sky and began blasting away at the Feranaki, to Srizz's utter astonishment. "Am I... Am I coming down with some kind of prophetic powers? I can not be associated with Mata-Nui. I'd never live it down."-=H-D=-
  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#1242 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 04:56 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan nodded, utterly confused, as Zaydan just stood there, her mouth opening and closing in confusion."What could that have been all about; that's definitely the question there..." Kairan said, as he sighed."Of course, it's a question we're not likely to find an answer to, though I could be wrong."
  • 0

#1243 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 05:59 PM

IC: Searcher's Chasm"Uh? What was that?" asked Sol who was outright confused by the strange robots."Zanth are you sure the Eyes can cure this?"He took out his team crest machine. Thinking. Would anyone with one of these be near the Eyes? And could I bribe them with money?IC: PlatformMarx saw Lyxek fall and nearly dove after him but decided that was not a good idea."So long Lyxek!" Marx called out as he looked over the side."Lyccir? Would it be possible to destroy all the keys? Or at least enough to prevent Ruaki returning?" Said Marx; thinking of the future.IC: CitadelSlate stood ouside the Citadel, not too far from Elithes and Srizz."Well I guess we don't have to clean that up too? Good. I need a break from this world saving." He said almost jokingly.
  • 0

#1244 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 06:00 PM

IC - Lyccir/Kovian/etc. - Platforms: "Considering he was just saying that he wasn't going to die, you're probably right," Kovian said. He sighed, watching the members of Lyxek's band as they moved onto the first platform with Aranai, carrying the unconscious Tana with them. Marx, Ehjoras, and Kerid (and Aranai?) passed by them, joining the rest of their allies.For a moment, Ciri and Kovian met each others gaze. Ciri frowned at him, clenching her fist and moving away to the platform's controls. Silently, she activated it, disconnecting Lyxek's platforms from the others. It began to move away. Kovian shook his head."Let's land this thing; I'm getting sick of the heights," he said, walking over to the middle platform's controls and inputting several commands. It began to slowly lower, heading toward a spot near Zanth's group."Well, the Rose and one of the Gauntlets are already destroyed--the former of which being part of Ruaki's soul, itself," the Turaga said. Remembering the other Gauntlet, he approached the spot where it had landed, picking it up. "So, yes, although with everything that has happened I don't think destroying them all is necessary."IC - Sanshou/Sensha/Elithes - Citadel: Sanshou nodded, wiping her eye. She opened her mouth to say something, though closed it a moment later, simply pulling Sensha into a suffocating hug."Ach!" the Ondarian said, still utterly confused. "Okay... yeah... sisterly love... all that..." She managed to look at Hexxon. "Help!"Elithes was about to respond when a pair of mechs--CS-02 and CS-06, the latter of which donned blue lights and six eyes in a cross shape--descended, landing in the middle of the large Feranaki crowd and immediately beginning to fire at them. The Matoran watched them for a moment before laughing at Srizz's comment."Maybe Vrhashahk took a look at your track vrecord and decided to honor you," the bounty hunter said. "God of Death and all, probably saw you as a top vorshipper."IC - Zanth/Sepcret - Searcher's Chasm: Zanth simply watched the mechs as they flew off, before looking up as two of the platforms above them began to descend."Maybe the others will have answers," he said. The Team Zero leader activated his comm. "Zanth to... everyone. Status?"He looked at Toxin. "Still a guess, but I wouldn't put it past them--they're powerful objects, the Eyes."IC - Tyis/Kaorus - West District: As the mechs cleared out the street they had landed on, they began to spread out, slowly but steadily cleaning out West District."Whoever they belong to, they seem to be doing a good job of removing these creatures," Tyis said. He sighed, sitting back down. "I suppose we ought to assist, yes?"IC - Vailian - Platform: Vailian sat silently on the platform that he and Illuxio had taken, staring up at the slowly crumbling remains of the mechanical body Lyxek had built. The Hivena looked at Illuxio's robotic body, which still had yet to activate.He sighed, standing up and moving over to the platform's controls.

Edited by Parugi, Jul 07 2012 - 06:03 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1245 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,585 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 06:11 PM

IC: Vertak, On the Ground:"Found them!" Vertak grinned, plucking the Eyes out from where they had landed and pocketing them within his cloak. "Now... Rhindon? Are you coming? I don't care what you ultimately decide, but for now I'd suggest we either re-unite with everyone else or find a hole to hide in."He opened the Tumbler and halted. A crack was spreading across the Mask...."Uh... this is not good." He said to himself. "Knew I should've grabbed it... oh well. Uh..."He activated his Team Crest, speaking to Zanth."Zanth, it's Vertak. I'm sort of alright, but I'd like to know what might possibly happen if the Mask of Night was to sort of... uh... explode or fall apart."
  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

 


#1246 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 06:12 PM

-==IC: Selirah==-Selirah stayed quiet; simply nodding; as while her theory, and Kovian's agreement, sounded convincing... There was always the possibility that this was just another one of Lyxek's gambles, and that he was actually dead. However, she closed her eyes, and responded to Zanth's question."We appear to be okay; Ruaki is gone; Dalmia's gone... And... Lyxek is gone, too." Selirah said, as she paused, and her eyes widened, as she looked around, and then glanced to the main headquarters."We should get back to Illuxio; tell him the good news, if he didn't already guess." Selirah said, a smile gathering on her face, as she remembered the alternate universe friend.OOC: ... I wouldn't want to be the one to break the news to her. =P
  • 0

#1247 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 06:22 PM

IC: Searcher's ChasmToxin turned on his crest and opened communcations with everyone."Hello. This is Toxin. If anyone knows where the Eyes are at. Please let me know. I can reward you for your efforts with money. And I will return them to you after I'm done with them."Clearly Toxin was not much of a public speaker with his words being all jumbled.IC: Platform"I hope you're right." replied Marx"So what do the gauntlets do?" He said as he picked up the remains of the broken one.He smiled as he knew this is the one he took and although he couldn't return it at least it wouldn't be spreading evil anymore.OOC: Marx stole the gauntlet of light from Eeko, right? And is that the one that broke?
  • 0

#1248 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 06:31 PM

IC: Srizz | Citadel"Wait, I thought Ruaki was- Ech, this is why I'm not religious. Can't keep up." He paused and looked out the window, up at the sky, then spoke loudly and clearly: "I will be rewarded extremely handsomely for helping to save the universe." He glanced back at Elithes. "What? It's not that unreasonable. Give it time."-=H-D=-IC: Theron | South DistrictTheron nodded slowly. "I suppose identification can wait." He straightened up and hefted his massive blade again. "Back to battle then. For the Great Spirit!" And with that he charged off in a random direction that seemed like it would have more Feranaki than mechs blasting at them.=H-D=
  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#1249 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 07:31 PM

OOC: Paragon: Yup and yup.IC - Elithes - Citadel: "Vrashahk, Vruaki, same zhing," Elithes said, shrugging. The Matoran smirked at Srizz, chuckling. "Keep vishing, Srizz."IC - Lyccir/Kovian - Platforms: "They tap into your inner light and darkness," Lyccir explained. "They're sort of like batteries, storing light and dark energy. It's possible that they could be used for non-elemental light or darkness attacks, but they may not work now that the Gauntlet of Light is broken."Kovian frowned as Selirah mentioned Illuxio, though didn't say anything. He said he was going for a manual delivery... the Toa recalled. What did that mean...?IC - Zanth/Sepcret - Searcher's Chasm: "Roger that," Zanth said to Selirah. He noted several of the beings from that group on the descending platform; he waved at them as they neared.And then Vertak's message came thought."The Nox is breaking?" he answered, his tone urgent. "Find some way to stop it Vertak--if it breaks then this entire dome could become shrouded in darkness." Zanth paused, and then smiled. "Just kidding. I can't imagine anything terribly bad happening from it breaking--it'd be the same as any other mask shattering. A Mask of Time or Life on the other hand... those would be a problem."IC - Tyis/Kaorus - West District: Tyis and Kaorus watched Theron charge off. The Siorun looked at his leader, who nodded. Without a word, Kaorus made his way back to Tarun, climbing onto the dragon and taking flight, following Theron into battle. The other Guild members took their cue, spreading off and beginning to hunt for Feranaki.In another part of West District, one of the two gargantuan Feranaki--the Followers--approached the attacking mechs. It unleashed a loud roar-slash-scream at them, its grotesque form charging forward to attack them. Almost nonchalantly, CS-09 turned toward it, raising is lance arm and unleashing a massive burst of energy at it, burning a large hole straight through its body.Unfurling their wings, the three mechs took to the air, circling around the Follower before descending on it, beginning to tear the creature apart. In North District, golden CS-11, black CS-07, and orange CS-05 did much the same to the second Follower, while East District was slowly cleansed by the teal CS-03, the yellow CS-08, and the silver CS-10.They never stood a chance.IC - Illuxio/Vailian - Platform: As Vailian began to mess with the platform's controls, Illuxio's body activated again, his eyes lighting up after several moments. The robot blinked, pushing himself up and rubbing his head."Ow," he said. "What hit me?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1250 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 07:41 PM

OOC: You had me fooled for a minute there, Parugi. =P-==IC: Selirah==-Selirah frowned, when Kovian frowned."What's wrong?" Selirah asked, as she had recalled Kovian talking to the AI when they were fighting, and wondered why Kovian would frown at the question...
  • 0

#1251 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 07:54 PM

IC: Theron | CityFrom there it wasn't even a battle in any true sense of the word. It was cleanup. A messy cleanup, but cleaner than having them swarm everywhere. Theron's blade was like a scythe reaping crops. Feranaki fell in droves, cleft in twain, incinerated, beheaded, crushed and at one point impaled four at once, after which the added weight was used to turn the sword into a club until they'd all been shaken off or disintegrated by the repeated impacts. Of course the Feranaki tried to fight back, but most of their attacks didn't even make it to his armor before he struck them down. The elemental assaults were absorbed and redirected almost immediately. All in all, he would come out of this horribly messy and somewhat battered, but very much victorious.=H-D=IC: Srizz | Citadel"I will, thank you," Srizz replied with mock dignity. Then he laughed aloud, something he felt he didn't do often enough. Elithes, he decided, is all right. Granted he often liked Matoran who could actually fight. They started out with even less than he did, not only being powerless but physically unimpressive, and got past that in a way he just had to respect. Elithes might be a bit moral for his liking, but he never bothered Srizz personally about not having the morals of a jaga. "I never had a chance to eat after the match," the assassin remarked suddenly. "C'mon, let's grab something while there's nobody alive to charge us." -=H-D=-
  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#1252 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,585 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 08:21 PM

IC: Vertak, On the Ground:"Don'd do that to me!" Vertak gasped. "Geez, I almost died there..."He didn't think anything could be done by him about the Mask- he would need a Toa of Fire for the job. He walked over and grabbed the not responding Rhindon, making sure to keep him and the equally unresponsive Sword of Ybrus away from each other as he climbed into the Tumbler."Take us to Zanth." he ordered."Doing." Tavyn replied.
  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

 


#1253 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 09:19 PM

OOC: :PA'ight, let's see how awkward I can make this Rhindon/Ybrus discussion...IC - Rhindon/Ybrus - Tumbler: "Heh; sorry, couldn't resist," Zanth answered Vertak. "I'll be waiting by the chasm.""Oh, that's what I was forgotting to do..." Rhindon said out of the blue as Vertak set him and his light half down. "Responding... yeeeah... So I guess we ought to form back into a single sword now, eh?""That would probably be best," the gold Sword of Ybrus said. Another few moments passed, in which... nothing happened. "This is... interesting...""Indeed..." the black sword answered. "Talking to my other half..."Both swords went silent."Well..." Ybrus said. "Mm... What would happen, exactly, if we were to become as we were before...?""My mind and personality would dissolve back into yours," Rhindon said. "I'd be here, but I... wouldn't be here.""Ah... That is a shame..." Ybrus said thoughtfully. "A true shame if ever there was one... And here I am, supposedly the defender of Freedom and Liberty and Individuality and Equality... and stuff... But it'd be hypocritical to say that and then dissolve someone who is a part of me, wouldn't it?""Indeed..." Rhindon answered.Both swords went silent again."Hm... Say, Rhindon, I have a question..." Ybrus said."What's that, Ybrus?" Rhindon asked."Couldn't we... I don't know... merge together, but do it in such a way as to be able to keep both minds intact?" Ybrus asked. "Maybe... say... switch between powers and personalities and such on a whim? Become two blades in one, so to speak?""I suppose it's possible," Rhindon said. "What do you think, Vertak?"IC - Kovian/Lyccir/Kerid/Ehjoras - Platform: "Nothing," Kovian said. "Just... thinking...""Hello?" Illuxio said over the comm, to Kovian's surprise. "Hey... so... did it work? Where're Ruaki, Lyxek, and Dalmia?"IC - Elithes/Sanshou/Sensha - Citadel: The bounty hunter laughed again. "Vright behind you, Srizz," Elithes answered, following after the Haaz'ryz as Srizz exitted the base. The two mechs had already destroyed a large portion of the Feranaki that had gathered around the Citadel. Only a few stragglers remained, and most of them were half-burned bodies that struggled to stay alive.As he passed by one of these, Elithes pulled out his plasma pistol, finishing it off with a shot to the face. He paused for a moment, looking around Central. The place was greatly damaged, and a number of the island's residents had been killed, but... it wasn't that bad. They could rebuild.Holstering his pistol, the Matoran continued forward, making a mental note to reconnect with Illuxio, Draxion, Swerv, and Kovian later.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1254 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,585 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 09:26 PM

IC: Vertak, In the Tumbler:Now it was Vertak's turn to fall silent as he pondered the question. When he'd first found the Sword of Ybrus, it had been the one on the right -the golden one- that he'd spoken with and worked to save. When that had failed and Dalmia had split the two, he'd sided with Rhindon in the hopes of reuniting the two halves.But he'd given Rhindon a name- and with that name, he'd given the Sword an identity that up until that point, he had been lacking. As far as Vertak was concerned, though their origins were the same, they were two different Swords now...."I guess it all... depends." Vertak said at last. "Rhindon, will your name just vanish? Will it just be the "Sword of Ybrus", once again? And the colours- will it be how it was before, or will you influence a bit? Purple highlights or anything?"He paused before continuing. "If you two can merge and have both of your minds remain intact, however, I think that would solve a lot of problems. For one, I'm not certain I'd be able to have two swords with me everywhere I go."
  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

 


#1255 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 09:33 PM

IC - Rhindon/Ybrus - Tumbler: "It depends on how the merge turns out, though I suspect that we'll do a better job at it than Zanth and Suya did," Rhindon answered. "We would be one sword, and you would only speak with one of us--Rhindon or Ybrus--at a time. But with a mental push, we could switch the dominant mind, and with it, the powers the sword possesses. So while I am in control, for instance, the sword will have the abilities I've been using--shadow-based powers. By switching to Ybrus, however, you would be able to use light-based powers." The sword paused. "And while I'm not sure about what our body would look like, I'm sure we could come up with some sort of flashy effect to tell which of us is in control."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1256 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2012 - 10:48 PM

IC: CitadelHexxon gave a smile at this, stepping up to the pair. "Alright," he said, removing his hand from his shoulder and trying to separate Sanshou from Sensha by prying the Artanian off her friend. "Why don't we -- "A message from Zanth interrupted the Odinan, though he waited until the Sanshou was no longer squeezing the Ondarian to death in joy to respond. "Well," he began. "The Director and Lurinost are gone -- and so is the KNPD headquarters... But to make a long story short, our group is okay. We're currently in the Citadel's ruins."IC: BarrensKaytana had watched Vertak consult the swords with crimson eyes, having looked especially and greedily at Rhindon and Ybrus. Two Keys of great power right there, and within her grasp if she acted had quickly and carefully...She did not, however, as tempting as it was. Before, she had wanted to see how things proceeded, and no doubt there would be a struggle for possession of the weapons, probably even with the tools themselves fighting back. The Skakdi had a great position, cleverly hidden and unknowingly present, muscles tensed for danger or attack.With but a single action, she teleported again. Right now, she saw her chance to steal another Key had gone; Kaytana would be against too many forces to do so. Besides, she already had one artifact in hand. That would have to be enough.
  • 0

#1257 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,585 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 12:03 AM

IC: Vertak, The Tumbler:They were drawing nearer to Zanth's group- a decision had to be made quickly."Then I say go for it, if that is what you both want." Vertak told them. "Whichever decision the two of you make, however, make it quickly- I have a feeling that the three of us are going to be in the middle of a power grab fest when we arrive... on account of there being the two of you, the Eyes, and the Mask in this vehicle."
  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

 


#1258 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 12:29 AM

IC: Aranai: Platform:Aranai shot Ciri a glance back, picked up her axe, and joined the others. She'd get around to killing them eventually, each in a unique way. She decided she'd squash Ciri like a bug.But later. They'd be expecting it to happen now.IC: Peacemaker: West District:"I'll find out where they came from," Peacemaker said as the group dispersed. He ran off toward CS - 04. Upon reaching it, he began searching for an outlet of any sort, that might allow him into the mech's database.
  • 0

#1259 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 01:24 AM

IC - Rhindon/Ybrus - Tumbler: "You think too lowly of your allies," Ybrus noted, though did not elaborate as he and Rhindon both began to glow. Both swords disassembled, seeming to disintegrate into minute particles, which began to mix like chemicals in the seat where Rhindon had sat. The energy began to rearrange, forming a slightly longer sword with an intricate, almost ancient appearance, both in the blade and the handle. A circle of energy shot outward, momentarily knocking the Matoran to the side and causing the Tumbler to swerve.When the smoke cleared (ventilation systems would help with that) Vertak would find a midnight black sword, trimmed with gold along the edge of the blade and in the hilt, sitting where Rhindon had been resting a moment ago.I feel... powerful, Rhindon's voice said in Vertak's mind. Very powerful...The sword seemed to become enveloped in light, which up and down from the top of the hilt. When it cleared, the black and gold had switched places.I can get used to this... Ybrus's voice now said. Should've considered this ages ago, heh...IC - Zanth/Kovian/etc. - Searcher's Chasm: Zanth was slightly taken aback by Hexxon's report, though regained his composure. "'Gone' as in 'dead'?" he asked. "That's... surprising, to be honest..." Zanth shook his head slightly. "All right, well, we're at the chasm that the Searcher left in the Barrens; we're all alive, by the looks of it. If you can, meet us here, unless you'd rather us teleport there."The platform touched down at the same time that the Tumbler was rolling up. Kovian deactivated it, stepping off and greeting the others in the area--nodding, especially, at Swerv and Sepcret, while giving Zanth an unreadable, though not unfriendly look."'Zanth,'" he said quietly, shaking the Sherif's hand. "We're going to need to talk soon."The Team Zero leader nodded, smiling slightly. "We will; don't worry," he answered. "In the meantime, celebrate a little. We won, at least for now. And those mechs seem to be friendly now." He glanced in the direction of City, an obvious, questioning tone in his voice."Long story," the Toa of Ice said. "Short version: Lyxek decided to help clear out the Feranaki in light of us beating him. Although he claims to still be on the hunt for a new way to accomplish his ultimate goal.""Which is...?" Zanth asked."Immortality," Kovian said, with obvious distain toward the idea. "Or, at the very least, a way to be remembered forever. Which, I don't know, I would assume this would be considered an accomplishment in that department." He gestured to the chasm nearby, shaking his head. "I'm pretty sure he's insane by now.""Aren't we all?" Zanth asked, smiling and patting Kovian's shoulder as he walked past him. The Toa of Ice nodded for a split second, before raising an eyebrow and staring after the Sherif."Wait... what?" He moved to follow him, though decided against it, sighing and shaking his head at the ground, slapping a hand to his forehead. However, he couldn't hide his slight smile. "Funny, Rode; funny."Sighing, Kovian looked up as Illuxio and Vailian's platform began to descend. The robot jumped off when it was only several feet off the ground, stumbling slightly from the impact though quickly regaining his balance. His robotic face lit up with a smile as he approached the others.IC - CS-04 - West District: As the three mechs stood up, revealing the mutilated body of the Follower, CS-01 and -09 headed out, continuing to search for more Feranaki. CS-04, however, turned, noting Peacemaker's approach. Its four eyes lit up slightly upon seeing the robot, and it stooped down.Identified: Synthetic. The mech's robotic voice seemed to say in Peacemaker's head, connecting to whatever sort of comm system he possessed. What do you require?IC - Lyxek's Band - Platform: Jysk set down the still-unconscious Tana, taking a seat on part of the still-raised stage. Ciri still stood at the platform controls, while Omhi was leaning against the cage that had held Ehjoras, his arms crossed and his eyes closed."So what now?" the four-armed drummer asked Ciri. "Lyxek didn't give us any directions, did he?"The Toa of Gravity glanced at him, before looking back at the sky before her. They had passed over City now, and had seen the eleven Cluster mechs as they fought the Feranaki. Ciri had paid no attention to this, though. Ever since Lyxek had pushed her away, she had been deep in thought, the image of his dark green eyes burning relentlessly in her mind. In those short moments where they had simply stared at one another, a million words and thoughts had passed between Ciri and Lyxek--both metaphorically and literally.Only a few were hers to share, at least for the moment."Ever heard of a place called Atuln?" Lyxek's singer asked, looking at Jysk again. He shook his head, prompting Ciri to divert her gaze once more. "Neither have I. But that's where Lyxek wants us... and so that's where we're headed."She entered the coordinates to the island into the platform's controls, moving away and taking a seat on the stage as the vehicle's autopilot kicked in. Ciri drew her legs up to her chin, wrapping her arms around them and resting her head on her knees. Silently, she watched the distant sunset as the platform headed toward their unknown destination.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1260 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,585 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 01:44 AM

OOC: Most likely my final post here...IC: Vertak, Searcher Chasm:"Whoa... you look wicked." Vertak grinned, picking up the Sword carefully. "Sweet... oh hey, we're here."The Matoran checked his pocket, making sure the Eyes were inside, and then picked up the Ybrus/Rhindon Sword, attaching it to his back underneath his cloak."We'll see if they guess." he told them. "I'll have to reveal you anyway."With that said, Vertak grabbed the Kanohi Nox and stepped out of the Tumbler, spotting Zanth, Zaydan, Kovian, Illuxio, and that female Matoran immediately.
  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

 


#1261 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 12:31 PM

IC: Searcher's Chasm"Hmm? Well I have to return this."He held the broken gauntlet in his hand and, poof, vanished in a cloud of darkness.Marx stood in the Southern Barrens outside of his ship. He snapped his fingers and the door open and shields turned off. He walked in and snapped his fingers again. The shields turned back on as the door closed.Walking into the store room he took out a machine that worked like a Great Kiril but required energy to work. So Marx fed the machine gravitic energies and shot it at the gauntlet of light. Slowly the artifact was fixed. Well the gauntlet itself was whole again but Marx didn't dare test if it worked. He feared the artifact's origins and disliked using light based weaponry. So whether or not it worked again would not been known to Marx.Marx put the machine away and picked up the gauntlet.Poof! Marx vanished in another cloud of darkness.This time he appeared in the room that he took the gauntlet from; surprisingly the building was relatively untouched. He careful placed the gauntlet back where he found it and poof!He reappeared near Searcher's Chasm. He was nearly out of both gravitic and shadow energies but those would recharge with time. And the whole thing had taken only about five minutes."Well I returned it." He said to Lyccir but more to himself. "What are you going to do with that one?" He said asking about the gauntlet of darkness."So we're going to have a party by a giant hole in the ground?" asked Sol.He then saw his brother and wondered where Slate was. "Brother! We both survived!" He shouted in a joyous tone. Marx waved but didn't say anything.Toxin ran around on all fours looking for the Eyes.He stopped after a few minutes and sat on a boulder.Where are they? I need them...IC: Citadel"So can anyone teleport me to the other groups?" asked Slate to no one in particular.

Edited by paragon, Jul 08 2012 - 12:49 PM.

  • 0

#1262 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 02:20 PM

-==IC: Selirah==-Selirah grinned, as she waved toward Illuxio, before jumping off the platform, and ran toward him."Good job." Selirah said, as she looked over at where the giant robotic body had been moments earlier."Ruaki and Dalmia are gone, and Lyxek... I don't know exactly what happened to him, but I have the feeling that he won't be bothering us, for at least a little while now." Selirah said, and looked back over to Illuxio."But again, very good work; I don't think that we could've handled all this without your help." Selirah said, a smile on her face.
  • 0

#1263 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 02:25 PM

IC: Peacemaker: West District:"Ah, you speak. I wish to know who created you."
  • 0

#1264 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,126 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 02:34 PM

IC: [Calik Raktu] - Searcher Chasm"Well," Calik said quietly, though still loud enough for anyone around him to hear, "I suppose that's it, then..."Hammer, held loose in his hand, with its head half-buried in the snow, still steamed enough to melt the ice around it.The Toa of Fire tilted his head to side, with a grim smile on his face, "So, at least we won't be bored now..."He shifted his gaze over to the city, standing in its own destruction, staring into the horizon, as if begging for help."Now we're construction workers, huh?"-Void
  • 0

#1265 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 05:38 PM

OOC: Well, I guess now is the time where I must begin ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL of Vertak and Elittra... :PIC - Zanth/Lyccir/Kovian/etc. - Searcher's Chasm: Lyccir looked at the Gauntlet of Darkness, turning it in his hand. "I don't know," he said after a moment. "Perhaps I'll study it. Or maybe I'll keep it as a reminder of what has happened here--both today and in the past.""I... only filled in some holes," Illuxio said, rubbing the back of his head. "You all took to the front lines--I should be congratulating you."Hearing that Lyxek, Dalmia, and Ruaki were all gone bothered the former Toa, though he didn't show it. Inevitably, their survival meant that they would show up again someday, and that wouldn't bode well for anyone. Still, the universe had survived to see another few days, so he figured it was all that bad.He looked at Vailian. The Hivena--still without his left hand--had hung back, uncomfortable with the idea of joining the beings that he had been fighting against only a few hours ago. Illuxio nodded at him."I can build a new hand for you," he offered. Vailian looked in surprise at the robot. "Maybe another Coder, too, but... that'll have to wait until I see how you start acting."The Hivena nodded. "We'll see what happens."Zanth and Kovian had moved next to each other again, the former holding a hand out as Vertak approached. The Matoran held out the breaking mask, which Zanth took. Kovian glared at it as the Sherif observed the Kanohi, which continued to crack in his hands.With a knowing glance at Kovian, he grabbed both sides of it and pulled, much to Vertak's astonishment. Small wisps of dark energy dissipated into the air as it snapped in half. Zanth let go of it, dropping the pieces to the snow-covered ground."Woops," he said sarcastically, crossing his arms. Vertak only stared."What was that for?" he asked."I'm sure you'll hear all about it later," Zanth answered. "Let's just say that the previous wearer of that mask did a lot of terrible things.""Something tells me Draxion won't be very happy about that," Kovian said, though didn't seem terribly concerned about it. Zanth only shrugged."It shouldn't have been taken from Jaeda's body in the first place," the Sherif said. More bitterly, he added, "Or, since it was, it should've been broken immediately after.""Yeah..." Kovian said, glancing at Draxion. "I'll get him a replacement." The Toa of Ice looked at Vertak. "What about the Eyes and the Sword?"Here, Ybrus mentally answered from Vertak's cloak. And better than ever. He paused. Oh, and the Eyes, too. Why?Zanth nodded at Toxin. "Feranaki-infected," he said. "We think that the Eyes may be able to make a cure for him. If nothing else, it's at least worth a shot.""Ah," Vertak said. He fished through his pocket for the two jewels, which glinted in the sun. He observed them for a moment. "Should I...?""I think it would be a better idea to let someone else try them out," the Sherif said. "You managed to use them once, but your mental state isn't guaranteed to be stay the way it is if you use them again.""So who should use them, then?" the Matoran asked. Zanth shrugged, and then looked around."I think most of the people here possess strong enough wills to get a use out of them," he said. "Though I don't think it's a good idea to let all of them use it in such a short span of time... One use to create a few samples of the cure for anyone who suffered the same mutations that Toxin did; that should do it. And then they need to be hidden again; a power like that is too dangerous to leave drifting around."IC - CS-04 - West District: Our construction was commissioned by the Ringmaster Lyxek, the mech answered. The mechanics and scientists who built us turned traitor and are now obsolete. Their identities are not pertinent to the current situation. IC - Sanshou/Sensha - Citadel: "That's up to Hexxon," Sanshou said. "Neither of us can teleport... unless..." She paused, heading to another area in the Citadel. When she returned, the Artanian was carrying a set of small devices, which she handed to the others."Personal transporters," she said. "Two-use." Sanshou nodded at Slate and Hexxon, pressing the button on her's, causing her to vanish. She reappeared near the chasm, followed shortly by Sensha.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1266 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 05:47 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-"I could try." Kairan said, having been near the discussion as it had happened."I don't know if it'll work, but I think that unless you have another idea, I could probably work it well enough for this one time use." Kairan stated, as he wished to help out even now, in what seemed to be this moment of peace.-==IC: Selirah==-"Let's compromise, then; we all did well." Selirah responded, smiling at Illuxio's offer."So... peace, huh? It's odd; it's not something I really have much experience with, especially when it comes to nearly destroyed islands." Selirah said, a look of peace of her face as well, as she chuckled for a moment."However, it is nice." Selirah said with a smile, as she nodded.
  • 0

#1267 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 07:03 PM

IC: Citadel"Wow thanks."Slate activated his. He vanished from the Citadel and appeared near Searcher's Chasm.IC: Searcher's Chasm"If it is to stay unbroken. Maybe it is best you take care of it." said Marx."Hey Illuxio! You did it. Nice work." He said as he saw Illuxio. He was impressed that he had been able to blow up the giant nanobot construct.Slate appeared from nowhere with a two use personal transporter in his hand. He saw his teammates and all the other beings."We won!" He exclaimed. He saw Vertak and Zaydan; waving to them as he walked over.Toxin heard Zanth talk to a Matoran about the Eyes and hurried over."You found them! I was so worried they were not goiung to be found. I sure hope they work."Sol heard the commotion Toxin was making and strolled over. "Well if Kairan can't get them to work then maybe my brother or I could get them to work."OOC: Strong will? Where you hinting at Sol? :P

Edited by paragon, Jul 08 2012 - 07:04 PM.

  • 0

#1268 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 07:06 PM

IC: Citadel"Thanks," Hexxon replied as Sanshou vanished, looking down at the device in his hands. It could come in handy in the case he found his Shadow powers block -- like in the sublevels of the Citadel -- or if his energies were drained. The Odinan turned away, heading further into the ruins, his mask still glowing. Once he found Anar, he could teleport over to Zanth's location. Hopefully nothing serious had happened to the dragon; he was Hexxon's closest friend. IC: Throne Room - Ring HQKaytana silently appeared back in Lyxek's throne room, stepping off her personal teleporter and stowing it away again. As she walked forward, she deactivaded her generators, returning to sight and unconcerned with it. There was no one here last time the Skakdi was in the base except those few who had returned for guard duty, and that group of Ring enemies, leaving the place empty.She approached the stairs, not planning to take a seat on the steps. No, her eyes were set on the throne itself this time. Without hesitation, the Skakdi dropped into the chair meant for loyalty -- for a leader. Breathing in deeply, she sat back and stared ahead at the rest of the room and the entrance. Lyxek was gone, tossing himself into the giant chasm without warning. And so, Kaytana didn't think he would be coming back to assume this position. But his followers... they may return. All those Ring members present at the Day Run Arena hadn't heard the news yet, but they would soon. They would have much to learn about what would happen... and what will happen.There were some things for her to do, like retrieving her speeder from the arena, informing the rest of the Ring members of recent events, or finding what this Key could do or was worth. But now, she needed to think over things. A whole base was still left on the island, as well as its usual occupants. Its owner wasn't, though, nor its prime opposition. So, maybe there was more to take on Kai-Nam... something as big as the entire Ring organization. Kaytana repositioned herself on the throne, laying her back against one of the armrests and dangling her legs over the other. She held up one of her hands, eyeing the necklace wound around her wrist. The faceted surface of the purple jewels glinted in the light as she fingered it with her thorn-like claws.
  • 0

#1269 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 11:00 PM

IC: Artorre: Citadel:Artorre took the device and activated it, appearing at the chasm with the others. He spotted Elittra and ran up to her."Hey! We're still alive!" He exclaimed.IC: Peacemaker: West District:Peacemaker stared at the mech, shocked."...Lyxek?" He asked. "But... Why?"
  • 0

#1270 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 11:31 PM

IC: Toxin's MindToxin appeared in a desert. Bodies littered the ground. Toxin couldn't tell if they where alive or dead.And up ahead was a giant creature. It was shaped like Toxin's current physical form was but its exoskeleton looked rusty and many tentacles grew from its back. They moved around as if each one was independent.Toxin somehow knew this being was the same thing as the insect-like Toa and the strange flower.The creature moved to eat on of the seemingly dead bodies."Stop you vile beast!" yelled Toxin, his voice even and confident.The creature turned to Toxin and roared.A green crystal sword appeared in Toxin's hand as he charged the beast. But the beast's exoskelton deflected the blow.Toxin looked around. Maybe the others, his other personalities, could help him defeat this foul thing...OOC: I almost forgot about this mini plot I made up for Toxin. And with such little time left I thought I should wrap it up quickly. D:
  • 0

#1271 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 12:29 AM

IC - Kovian/Lyccir/Zanth/etc. - Searcher's Chasm: "Woo!" Elittra ran toward Artorre, jumping up and high-fiving him.Zanth looked at Kovian, who shrugged and looked away. "No thanks," he said. The Sherif chuckled, and then nodded at Kairan. Vertak handed him the Eyes."It'll get... really weird," the Matoran said. "Stay focused and ask the strange silhouette thing for the cure.""If it doesn't work, you're going to have to," the Team Zero leader said to Kovian. "You're the only other person here that I know of who has actually used something like this before. Just so you know.""Right," Kovian said, sighing. "Whatever...""I wouldn't call it 'peace,'" Illuxio said. "Definitely quiet, though." He shrugged, looking at Selirah and waving at Marx. "So are you going to continue looking for Lyxek, or what?"IC - CS-04 - West District: No data available, the mech answered.It straightened up as a signal arrived from CS-02. With the remaining Feranaki gone, the Cluster Series mechs released their wings again, spreading them out and slowly flapping them. They rose into the air, eleven mechs from four different Districts, all of them in synch with one another.Turning north, CS-02 aimed its lance at the Barrens near the northern edge of City, firing a steady and powerful beam of energy at a spot in the ground. A tunnel quickly melted, steadily falling as it tore through the layers of metal and dirt, creating a safe pathway into the Garden's ceiling; from there, it would be up to the new inhabitants of Kai-Nam to devise a way of getting to the Garden's ground.The mech turned, signaling for its brethren to follow it as it flew away from City, off of Kai-Nam, heading south. As it did, a message sung out over hundreds of Ring radios, sent from from CS-02 itself:"Followers of the Ring," Lyxek's voice said. "Kai-Nam holds no more worth to us. Stay and face retribution, or leave, and seek your Ringmaster in new lands; we will reach out to you. The choice is yours."IC - Throne Room: As Kaytana sat in the throne, contemplating the future of Kai-Nam and the Ring, a computer on the far right wall lit up. A small sphere at its top began to project several beams of light, shining toward the center of the room and piecing together a holographic projection. Green lines formed a rough polygon, before color and details began to appear, rapidly filling in the skeletal structure.The Ringmaster.He looked incredulously at the Skakdi. "Kaytana. You're in my chair."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1272 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 01:17 AM

IC: Searcher's ChasmSlate was startled when he saw a beam of energy tear thru the ground.He wondered what was doing that and why. But decided to be quiet for the moment.Toxin looked at Kairan. "Good luck. Kairan."I really hope this Toa can do this. I can't believe he would do this so willing. Helping a total stranger...He looked curiously at the Eyes wondering just what they were capable of.

Edited by paragon, Jul 09 2012 - 01:18 AM.

  • 0

#1273 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 09:00 AM

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan nodded, and activated the ancient relics, closing his eyes, in order to focus on the task at hand, though he subtly wondered about this 'silhouette' that Vertak had mentioned. However, at the moment, he simply kept focused, and waited for whatever would happen to happen.OOC: I chuckled at the Kaytana/Lyxek response. =P-==IC: Selirah==-"I don't really know." Selirah admitted, with a sigh."Before, if there had've been even a hope of Lyxek being alive, I would've chased after him, to get him to stop whatever crazy plans he had. But now... I'm not sure." Selirah said, and looked over at Illuxio."What about you? What are your plans?" Selirah asked, curious about that.
  • 0

#1274 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 10:50 AM

IC: CitadelHexxon picked up Anar's mind underneath a layer of debris, worried and frightened thoughts dominating it, yet despair not one of them. Waves of heat rose from the exact spot above where the dragon lay as the stone and metal melted away, a hole beginning to form. Through this, the Odinan could see the mass of brown and dark blue at the bottom. "Come on, Anar," he said encouragingly, providing a covering of Shadow energy over the pit's sides. Anar buried his claws into the tough shell of darkness, climbing up back to the surface. Once up there, he affectionately greeted his master, licking the dark gold mask on his face. Hexxon smiled again, placing an arm around his friend's neck. He held up the teleporter and activated the device. IC: Throne Room - Ring HQKaytana shifted her gaze over to the flashing lights and screen, following their path to the center of the throne room. She stopped studying the Key, focused entirely on the light show before her. When the hologram manifested as Lyxek, she froze.The Skakdi returned the Ringmaster's expression. "You sure do know how to make an appearance," she said simply, repositioning herself in the seat, sitting in it properly instead of the casual manner she had been moments ago. "And yes, it appears that I am in your chair."She allowed a moment of silence to pass, gripping the armrests tightly in her claws. Her right eye twitched as she changed the subject. "Aren't you supposed to be dead?"

Edited by Magnus Greel, Jul 09 2012 - 02:12 PM.

  • 0

#1275 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 06:01 PM

OOC: I chuckled at the Kaytana/Lyxek response. =P

I couldn't pass up the Mass Effect 3 reference. :PIC - Kovian and co. - Searcher's Chasm: "I'll probably hang around here, help rebuild and all," Illuxio said. "After that, I'm not sure. I would assume that I'll end up traveling with Elithes again, but who knows?" The AI looked at Kerid as she and Ehjoras approached, nodding at the robot and Toa. "Glad to see you're still alive, Kerid. Did Lyxek hurt you at all?""Same to you," she said. "And no. Although Dalmia tried to kill Ehjoras, so I've decided to devote my time to finding him now.""Are you still going to run the tournament?" Illuxio asked in surprise. She shrugged."Maybe, maybe not," Kerid answered. "As fun as it is, I'm getting sick of the Day Run being used for world domination purposes. I'm still deciding whether or not shutting it down is the best option."IC - Kairan's Mind: The Eyes began to glow, and in a split second, the world around Kairan began to rapidly spin, becoming a swirl of color and motion until everything that he had been able to see a moment before was indistinguishable. The world turned white, a vast vortex of blank space. Through it all, a pain--like a tooth grinding against metal--began to settle in Kairan's head, slowly growing stronger and stronger.Out of the vortex, two faces began to emerge, both of them skull-like in appearance, one pitch black and the other just off-white enough to be seen against the surrounding space. They bore a very mist-like texture, indistinct, as if they were out of focus, only slowly becoming fully formed. Wisps of matter radiated from them, slowly dissipating into the air. Each skull had only a single eye--a red left eye in the white skull, and a right blue eye in the black.For several moments, this vortex kept up, the skulls seeming to struggle in their efforts to maintain shape. They occasionally opened their mouths, hissing out silent words. After a while, everything vanished, leaving Kairan to stand on a completely flat surface, surrounded by nothing but darkness, an endless void that stretched outward in every direction.A voice began to speak, seeming to come from random points in the darkness, barely louder than a murmur. Something glinted ever so slightly in the darkness, just out of reach, seeming to move with each word.Breaker of the demon's core...Keeper of this island's lore...The glinting light approached, slowly taking on a form. What now stood in front of Kairan was a replica of him, though it was completely white in appearance save for its black eyes. It moved with his same manner, coming to stand in front of him, unmoving, as if waiting...You seek the cure to grimmest death...To save an ally from his final breath...IC - Lyxek's Hologram - Throne Room: Lyxek's projection rolled its eyes. "I literally just told those people I wasn't going to die today," he said. "Besides, I had eleven flying mechs down in the Garden. Which I dropped into. See?" He tapped his head. "I would have expected more logic from you, Kaytana."The projection smirked, walking over to the computer and accessing it. He began to download several files from it."Here's a question to you," he said. "Why do you look and sound so disappointed that I'm alive?"

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1276 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 06:15 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-"That is correct." Kairan said, noticing the replica of him with slight intrigue, inwardly wondering what it could mean; but kept his focus on the task at hand. There was time for the questions after the task at hand was complete. He wondered if it would be as easy as it seemed, but was prepared for anything.-==IC: Zaydan/Selirah==-"It's your choice." Zaydan said, as she walked up toward the slowly growing group."I can understand your choice; however, I think all of us know full well the effect a constant wish for revenge can have on someone. Besides; I had fun, even with the constant danger after that last match." Zaydan said with a shrug, and Selirah nodded."I kinda wish I had've arrived here earlier, to be present for the other matches. However, I can understand what you mean, since it sounds like this has happened before." Selirah said, and sighed."What'll happen to this tournament, however?" Selirah asked, honestly curious about that, since it had been interrupted after that last match.
  • 0

#1277 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 06:47 PM

IC - Kerid/etc. - Searcher's Chasm: "This isn't just about revenge," Kerid said. "Dalmia powered himself up using modified Day Run nanobots. Regardless of who finds him first, it's going to fall upon us to figure out how to deactivate them. Diverting our resources to running the tournament at the same time is just going to make that task even more difficult.""As for the current tournament," Ehjoras interjected. "With most of our nanobots destroyed, most of our teams gone or dead, and the entirety of City in ruins, we're going to have to cancel the remaining events. However, the current top three teams will get the main prizes as scheduled, and we'll be issuing a smaller prize to the other remaining teams."IC - The Eyes - Kairan's Mind: So you wish it... the replica's eyes began to glow. ... so shall it be...A ray of light fell slowly from above Kairan, floating into his hands. It began to take the shape of a flask as the world around him began to deconstruct...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#1278 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 06:59 PM

IC: Searcher's ChasmMarx really enjoyed the tournament and was saddened that it may be ending and not returning.He felt tired and sat down on a boulder that just happened to be near where he was standing.Toxin watched Kairan wondering what was happening.
  • 0

#1279 Online An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 07:02 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan snapped his eyes open, after closing them when the world began to deconstruct, and stumbled forward slightly, luckily not messing up the flask, which he held carefully in his hand."That is... really disorientating." Kairan said, as he sighed, knowing he couldn't rub his head for the moment.
  • 0

#1280 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2012 - 07:03 PM

IC: Northern Barrens"What's this I hear about shutting the Day Run down?"Hexxon and Anar approached the group, the former pocketing his personal teleporter inside his black cape. Both looked tired and battered, yet content that everything was over. Well, almost over -- there was still a traitorous and greedy Skakdi on the loose...IC: Throne Room - Ring HQKaytana watched the projection of the Ringmaster walk over to the computers with narrowed eyes. "I guess I was just too busy comprehending your noble promises and deeds, your insult, and worry about a pesky Matoran helping himself to valuble stuff to listen to what more came from your mouth, Lyxek," she retorted. "And as for your question: I suppose is it rather upsetting to see a disappointment return." She made her resentment in Lyxek's generous actions toward their enemies clear in that last sentence. The Skakdi tapped her claws on the armrests now. "How about another question... or two?" she asked, curious of what he was doing on the screens. "What is it that you want from here? And this." She began swinging the necklace on a single finger, before catching in her hand. "What can it do for me?"
  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users