Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Day Run: The Garden

Day Run Final Role-Playing

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1288 replies to this topic

#121 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 04:05 PM

IC: South District"Hmm. Death has been chasing me for years. I don't think travelling with you would change anything. But you look strong enough to handle yourself."He went silent as he thought a few things over. "Well maybe I could lead Death to Lyxek and the Director while I'm at it. I'll take you up on your offer Vertak."He turned to Zanth and Suya, "Should I bring my bike or could you look after it for me?"
  • 0

#122 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 08:35 PM

IC - Vailian - West District: Vailian continued to stare out across the city, not even glancing at Waiter as he spoke. His arms were crossed, a soft layer of snow gathering on his armor as if he was a statue."And who might you be?" he asked after a moment. "A fan with too much time on his hands? Or a phantom with no one else to go after?"IC - Zanth/Suya - South District: "We're not a vehicle baby-sitting agency," Suya answered. "And those Keys aren't jus-""Leave it, Suya," Zanth said, crossing his arms. He stared at Vertak for a moment, seeming to study the Matoran with a curious intensity. Finally, "Keep the keys safe at all costs. I want a full report on this once you get back. Understood?"IC - Elithes/Illuxio - Eastern Barrens: "Huge is an understatement," Illuxio said. "And, frankly, I think we're stuck with it until it goes off--if Dalmia is saying that it can't be destroyed, then chances are it can't be. Maybe if we could get to its core, but I get the feeling that wouldn't bode so well for whoever managed to get into the thing's body...""Not unless ve could build a massive teleportation device in a veek," Elithes said, crossing his arms and glaring at where Dalmia had been. "But zhat's not going to happen. Zhe best ve can hope to do is to keep as many civilians avay from North District as possible until it goes off."IC - Ehjoras - North District: "That's not really my territory," Ehjoras said, closing his PDA and placing it in a pouch on his belt. "Tell you what... I'll send a message to you in a few days explaining more of what's going on. Including some tips on who to talk to in order to help out with the situation."IC - Lyxek - Throne Room: Lyxek leaned closer, a deadly curiosity in his mind. "Oh, yeah," he said quietly, more to himself than the Dark Hunter in front of him. "The old man would have told him all about that, wouldn't he?" He chuckled slightly to himself, his expression dark and humored."Tell you what, kid," Lyxek said, leaning back. He grabbed his guitar, beginning to strum a complex string of chords on it. "Find Vertak for me. Follow him to his Turaga. After that... enjoy the show." The Toa of Sonics glanced up at Djoser, a grim smile on his face. "Consider it initiation into the Ring. Typically we'd have you play some stupid little game of battling numbers, but you know, I think this is a little bit bigger than that."IC - Feranaki/Darl Hunters - Gynel: Mechanic arrived at the boats in a fairly short amount of time. Treading into the low water, he entered the one that he had seen Ikssrss fly into and placed Fate on the floor of the lower deck, next to the injured Specter. The mechanical Dark Hunter glanced out of viewport and saw the commotion outside. Toxin, Edge, and Reaper were nearly to the boat, and judging from the footprints in the sand, Khadbaen and Cannon Fodder were in the other one. If they got here quickly enough, then they could escape in a matter of moments.Of course, that wasn't going to happen before either the swarm of Feranaki or the larger monster reached them; that was easy enough to tell. Taking less than a moment to decide, Mechanic exited the boat, taking a spot on the beach and turning to face the approaching horde. His newly repaired weapons--most of them--deployed from his body, ready for another fight against the zombie-like creatures in front of him.What an odd day this has turned out to be... Mechanic thought. Let's hope someone here gets a chance to see the end of it.The creature had caught up to the trio of Dark Hunters. Reaper, Edge, and Toxin had to swerv to avoid its feet as it stamped at them, attempting to kill them--or assimilate them, Reaper assumed. It wasn't a random observation. A moment ago, he had noticed the thing step on a body that had remained on the island. The corpse had been absorbed into the thing's leg and body in a matter of moments; then, like a monstrous flee, it had leaped from the body, a newly infected Feranaki landing in the sand behind him and taking a swing at him.He could only imagine what would happen if a living being was absorbed.The Dark Hunter gasped as he skidded to a halt, nearly losing his footing as the thing's left foot crashed into the ground in front of him. Recovering, he dodged around it, taking a swing at the leg with his plasma blade. His eyes widened as the blade shut off upon nearing the appendage, bouncing harmlessly off of its skin. As he gained distance from it, the weapon turned back on.What is this thing!? he thought, mentally cursing the creature.Up ahead, the thing suddenly lowered its body, schreeching as it attempted to take a bite out of Edge's body. A Feranaki leaped from its body, pouncing into the air above Edge and seeming to be going for an aerial attack. Reaper took aim and launched a quick burst of sonic energy at them, knocking the Feranaki away.Just a bit farther... "One more minute," he called over the comm as a warning.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#123 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 08:57 PM

IC: Djoser, Ring HQ:Djoser inclined his head to the Ringmaster, taking that as his cue to leave. "What shall I do when we have found the Turaga?" he questioned before exiting fully. "Bring them here? Or simply give you the location?"IC: Vertak, South District:"Very well then. We'll see you two later." Vertak tossed a salute towards the senior Team Zero members, grinning, before turning and beckoning to Slate and Zaydan as he began to walk away. He pulled out his remote to the Tumbler, frowning. As far as he knew, it wasn't broken, but..."Tumbler, this is Vertak." he said. "I repeat, come meet me in South District."-ibrow
  • 0

4_-_drift_force_teaser_v2.jpg


#124 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 09:00 PM

IC - Lyxek - Throne Room: Lyxek grinned broadly at the question. "Oh, don't worry about getting me the location," he said. "Just find them and count to three."IC - Rhindon - With Vertak: As they walked, Rhindon tilted his mental head. Wouldn't it have been better to bring those two along? the sword asked. They have been researching things around here for quite a while...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#125 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 09:09 PM

IC: South District"I didn't think you were. I was just wondering. I guess I'll bring it along."He started following Vertak and turned to say. "Vertak can handle himself. I saw so on Kia Island. And between us three the keys should be safe." He said to the Two other Team Zero members.IC: Eastern BarrensBut I could build one..., thought Marx. But he kept quite.IC: Northen Barrens"Okay thanks. I'll try and stay out of trouble until then." said Sol.IC: GynelThe Toa ran in a beeline to the boats as he got closer. He hoped everyone still alive would make it to the boats as well. He did not want anyone else dead.He tightly held the Rose's container and he sincerely hoped this flower was worth it.Activating his mask and turned the same color as the beach. He hoped this beast was color blind and would lose him if he changed color.The boat only feet away and he felt his heart was about to explode. He leapt from the shallow water and into the boat collapsing onto the deck.Toxin hoped everyone had made it to the boats as his vision started to blur. His grip on the flower only tightening as he remembered Quicksilver's last request.

Edited by paragon, Apr 10 2012 - 09:12 PM.

  • 0

#126 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 09:32 PM

IC: The BarrensHexxon grasped Kerid's hand and proceeded to close his eyes; blackness engulfed the trio, immediately whisking them away to another location. All that remained to see were their footprints in the snow.When vision was restored, Kerid would see snow, whiteness, Hexxon, and Anar again, but nothing new other than that. There were no Day Run buildings in the distance, no people walking by... just the two of them, and maybe the outline of the Seacher (for it was so big, one might see it from almost anywhere in the Barrens). Hexxon had teleported them to the northwestern wastes, far from the gathered and the Day Run. And from what his Suletu told him, no other intelligent beings were closeby."Hmm," the officer thought aloud, a curious look on his face.IC: The BarrensGreel's eyes settled on two beings: Calik and Traxin. His telepathy had picked very recent information pertaining to the Day Run in their minds. In fact, the Toa of Fire had just recruited the Toa of Sonics onto his team... his team of two. Jogging over to their spot, the teal-armored man focused a message into their heads, Hello there! I noticed you two are in the Day Run competition, with open spots on your team. Mind if you included another?IC: GynelWasponax drifted onto one of the ships, figuring he'd be almost useless in the battle with the giant Feranaki. Around the vessel he moved, attempting to provide any help with sailing off where he could.
  • 0

#127 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 11:08 PM

IC - Kerid - Barrens: Kerid suppressed what surprise she felt as she appeared in a different part of the Barrens with Hexxon and Anar. She had suspected something when the Day Run contestant had reached to teleport the dragon with them; this only seemed to confirm that something else was going on with the being near her.She looked around the area, noting the Searcher just barely visible in the distance. The Steltian crossed her arms. "Should I bother asking?"IC - Feranaki/Dark Hunters - Gynel: Reaper saw Toxin jump into the boat. He activated his comm. "Go, now!"That was one boat ready to go, but what about the other? He turned his gaze. Genedos was stationed several feet in front of the boat's entrance, holding off the horde as it continued to grow on the beach. He seemed in better condition than he had the last time Reaper had seen him. Seen...An idea formed in Reaper's head.He turned in mid-run and launched a powerful blast of sonic energy at the giant Feranaki, getting its attention. As it swung at him, he rolled under its claw, drawing its attention away from Edge--and the boats. The Toa launched another blast at it and began running toward the cliffs that led from the beach to the center of the island."Edge, Mechanic, go," he said, oddly calm. "I'll catch up once you're about twenty feet from the shore." Even as he spoke, the large Feranaki unveiled what seemed to be an inheritence from the Breakers: The ability to launch very large spikes from its body. Reaper was barely able to dodge them, shifting into a slashing movement as the Feranaki began to move toward him.Mechanic only nodded, not responding as he waved Edge down. His blades and claws flashed in the sun as he ripped and tore at the attacking horde. He really didn't want to leave Reaper behind, especially if they had already lose Myran.Then again, it sounded like Kovian had a plan...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#128 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

  • 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 07:31 AM

IC (Northern Barrens):Traxin looked round at the four people present, "We might as well head back to the Day Run. Then you can sign up and join Team Slight, if you want."
  • 0

Arctic-Monkeys-Blog-Banner.jpg

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed


#129 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 05:52 PM

IC: So that's how it works. Srizz watched from a distance, thinking carefully. His Zyglak knife. That plasma blade. Anything powered seemed to simply shut off when it got too close to that monster. Interesting. Would the same thing happen to an explosive? If the trigger was simply by impact or violent shaking, would the explosive compound inside still go off? Maybe a Cordak blaster... Well, hardly important. What was important was that he now knew what probably would work.Quickly and quietly the assassin darted from shadow to shadow until he was up close to the monstrous Feranaki, blade drawn and waiting. There was no fancy technology or mystical power in this sword. It was protosteel and deadly sharp. It didn't need energy blasts. With that comforting thought in mind, he dashed the last twenty feet and brought the blade around in a wide arc aimed at the back of the creature's knee. Crippled would be almost as good as dead.-=H-D=-
  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#130 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,038 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 06:27 PM

IC: Calik Raktu - The BarrensCalik nodded at Traxin's comment, "Agreed. Now then, while we're at it, anyone need a ride over to the Day Run?"-Void
  • 0

#131 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 07:20 PM

IC: The Barrens:Hexxon simply shrugged, though not in answer to Kerid's question. While not the best and favorable place, this spot could serve his purposes. Glancing over at her, he focused the power of his staff on the Day Run organizer.Three rings of energy materialized around Kerid, a small one surrounding her legs, the largest one restraining her torso and arms, and the last one keeping her neck in place. There was little space between her and the bands, enough for very limited movement, but it effectively kept her in place without touching the Steltian. A tendril of energy, connecting the rings to each other, snaked into his open hand.Now glaring at Kerid, Hexxon said in and almost proud tone, "As an officer of the KNPD, I hereby arrest you, Kerid, for disobedience and crimes of rebellious acts commited against the Director."IC: The BarrensWhat good news! All he needed to do was get to the competition centers to join a team. Membership into a Day Run team was but a dimensional portal away! Greel shook his head, I do not require a lift to the Day Run, but I can provide instantaneous transport there, for both you all and your vehicles. IC: GynelIn an effort to leave the island faster, Wasponax split into several Matoran-sized forms of joined insects. Each one was busy trying to ready the ship with the work of four at each task. Once they had finished one, the new group sped to the next spot to complete the job needed to be done there.
  • 0

#132 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 08:03 PM

IC: Djoser, Ring HQ:Djoser chuckled. "Very well then... untile next we meet."He exited the Throne Room and beganto make his way back to the Tumbler, which he'd convinced to serve him- which wasn't hard, considering Vertak had never put any measures in place to stop such an action.IC: Vertak, South District:I dunno. Vertak said mentally to Vertak. They have been researching, and perhaps they know more than me at this time, but have they really done much? It was Zaydan, Slate, You, a few others and I who defeated Tarius and retrieved the Eyes. It was Kayzata and I who found you. It was Zanth and Suya who didn't guard something important enough for Lyxek to grab as well as they should have; with the knowledge I have now, I'm willing to bet that the necklace stolen was another Key.Vertak frowned slightly as he picked his way around a collapsed house before continuing.I trust Zanth and Suya, but right now, we'll work better divided. With that said, he pulled out his creation made using the Eyes of Apheer, actually looking at it for the first time.-ibrow
  • 0

4_-_drift_force_teaser_v2.jpg


#133 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 11 2012 - 11:17 PM

IC - Kerid - Barrens: Kerid raised an eyebrow, returning Hexxon's glare with her own, equally powerful one. "'Rebellious acts'?" she repeated. "Perhaps before you bring me to what is inevitably going to turn out to be my death, Hexxon, we should discuss these 'rebellious acts' in more detail--starting with you telling me just what it is the Director is accusing me of doing that could be considered rebellious."IC - Rhindon - With Vertak: Well, they did uncover the fact that Lyxek was planning this at all, discovered an entrance into a place that was, for the longest time, considered nothing more than a myth, and have been fighting both the KNPD and the Rings' influence for quite a bit longer than most other people, Rhindon pointed out. I get the feeling there's more to what all is going on than what they've revealed--and they know it, or at least suspect it.IC - Dark Hunters/Feranaki - Gynel: Srizz's sword flashed in the sunlight as it, surprisingly, managed to cut through the thing's one weak point: the thinner skin surrounding the inside of its joint. For a moment, it looked like the thing would lose balance--though only for a moment.As the thing roared, dozens of vines shot from the insides of both its thigh and shin, connecting and stitching the two halves of the creature's leg back together. Swinging around with unnerving speed, it detected Srizz's location in the air through its sensory tentacles. With a sickening snap it lunged forward, jaws opening wide as it aimed to devour the Zyglak-like being, dozens of thick tentacles shooting from its mouth and aiming to ensnare him.Reaper was given only a few moments to glimpse the attack as he continued to move and fight off the Feranaki around him, fatigue threatening to overcome his body at any moment. It wouldn't be long now, though, if he was lucky--once the boats began to head out, he would disappear and get away with the others.Hopefully it would be that simple.At the moment, he concentrated on dodging the spikes that the thing continued to throw in his direction, barely able to avoid them all as they slammed into the ground. Several of them impaled a number of Feranaki, killing them for the Toa."Mechanic, hurry up and get out of here," he growled. "We only have a minute or so before they get bored of playing with me."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#134 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 12:17 AM

IC: After considering every possible angle and strategic implication of this newfound ability the monster seemed to possess, Srizz spoke for the first time since arriving on the island, summing up his feelings on the matter in what he considered a succinct and entirely accurate manner. "****." And then he ducked as the tentacles came flying at him. He tried to slash at them before they could retract, but the tentacles were almost as fast as he was, and they didn't have quite as much to worry about besides fighting back. Currently holding the top three spots were:
    [*]Survive.[*]Ensure the Hunters get their cargo, whatever it is, off the island.[*]Get paid.[/list]He wasn't entirely certain how he would go about the third step, seeing as he hadn't actually been promised any compensation for being here, and Dark Hunters weren't known for their gratitude, but he usually worked something out thinking on his feet. Speaking of which...The agile assassin twisted at the very last moment and brought his blade around to slash at the very point where he had just been about to go, or where it would have looked like he was heading to anyone fighting him. With a little luck he was about to find out if the tentacles had tentacles to pull them back together.-=H-D=-
  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#135 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 11:42 AM

Khadbaen and Cannon Fodder/Gynel, Hunting for the RoseIC:

It quickly became apparent as to why Cannon Fodder had remained silent the whole time. As he stumbled onto his boat, a spike could be seen protruding from his neck, stabbing right through his vocal chords. Somehow it managed not to kill him, but it still kept him from talking. Even as trained as he was, the pain was excruciating, especially compounded with the fact that he was missing an arm and a foot. Still, the matoran would complete his job, no matter what happened. Thus, grabbing a spare sail and quickly wrapping it around his body, obver the stub where his arm used to be, he leaped from the boat and back onto the beach. With a grunt, he stood against the horde. With a sword in his mouth and another in his hand, and sliced through their bulbs with precision, not caring about the fact that every moment he received new injuries.Khad remained silent, having yet to actually be seen. Where he was, nobody knew. Well, no one aside from him knew. And Kovian would soon know. The Steltian knew that he was in the middle of the horde, the corpse of Quicksilver slung over his back. It was good that his boots had enough juice to propel the two if it got to the point that he needed to escape instantly. If he needed to grab the nearby Kovian? Probably not. Either way, he was pulling the triggers of his laser pistols like mad, shooting through bulb after bulb as he made his way toward the nearby toa.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#136 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 07:41 PM

IC: Nikaron(West Barrens, outside of Registration)An elated Nikaron took the crest, "Thank you so much. I won't let you down," even as he said this Nikaron was backing out, ready to see what lay in store for him. Unfortunately this also meant he wasn't paying attention and thus he bumped his left side on a wall. Laughing, he shrugged it off, and waved goodbye to Eilexa, before dashing out the door. Some of the folks inside may have heard Nikaron let out a cry of joy. Quickly, Nikaron climbed to the top of a nearby building, to get a better look at the status of things. He then realized something, he had absolutely no idea where he was going to find a team. Sighing, he took off towards the jelly fish, maybe he'd find someone there.

-==IC: Selirah//The Barrens==-As people walked around the barrens, they would begin to hear a soft song reverberate throughout the area."Tue ray zay kro ryo tue zay..." A white and grey Toa was singing seemingly to herself, as she looked up at the sky for a moment, and then looked at the construct off in the distance."What could that thing be...?" The Toa of Sonics wondered, as she looked at it curiously, and then walked toward it, as she had been before she started to sing the words she had remembered. As she walked, she suddenly stopped, and noticed another Toa she had nearly walked into, Nikaron."Oh, I'm sorry." The Toa said with a slight frown.OOC: As far as I know, those lyrics don't actually means anything, but I could be wrong. It's part of the Grand Fonic Hymn, in Tales of the Abyss. Though, they're in the pronunciation state, not the actual spellings. =P/EDIT: He's not a Matoran. ^_^;

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite, Apr 12 2012 - 08:03 PM.

  • 0

#137 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 08:03 PM

IC: Vertak, South District:Perhaps you're right. Vertak thought grudgingly. But if they don't trust me yet to tell me everything they know, I'm not going to trust them with everything I've earned. If someone else gains possession of the Eyes, it will be either Dalmia, Lyxek, or the Director, and it will be because I can't beat them in a fight.He turned his attention to the creation then, open to hear whatever Rhindon had to say but mostly focusing on what he'd made using the Eyes.IC: Djoser, Exiting Ring HQ:Djoser nodded to the guards as he exited the Ring HQ, climbing into the Tumbler."About time." the AI told him. "I have been forced to resist three orders from Vertak to pick him up.""Yeah, yeah." Djoser responded. "Don't worry, I'll tell him it just took awhile to get to him. Besides, we won't need an excuse anyway- soon enough, I won't have to worry about Vertak again."-ibrow
  • 0

4_-_drift_force_teaser_v2.jpg


#138 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 08:07 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan frowned, as she waited nearby, but had heard the command, and sighed, as she walked over toward Vertak."I don't mean to intrude; I just wanted to ask you something, about your vehicle. And, well, note something I had seen before going after you earlier." Zaydan said, as she paused for a moment."First of all; you just tried to get it here, right?" Zaydan asked, to make sure she had heard him right, when he had pulled out the remote... And there was also something that seemed odd now."Also, you have a friend, also a Matoran, correct?" Zaydan asked, as she recalled the odd Matoran who had tried to hide things from her earlier.
  • 0

#139 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 3,530 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 08:24 PM

IC: Nikaron (West Barrens)Nikaronwas finishing up the last of his burger when something bumped into him. The collision shoved the rest of his burger down his throat, gagging he threw it up. Karz, a waste of a perfectly good burger. Groaning, he turned to face the being and his landed upon a Female Toa in some cloak sort of armor. His eye's darted towards the thrown up burger and his face reddened. Great, I had to do that in front of a girl. "Um, yeah." Nikaron struggled for words, he never had been much good with coming up with them on the spot. He could prepare a speech, but day to day talking, that was a different story. Finally he settled on the norm, he couldn't think of anything better. "Sorry. My bad." Karz I am so screwed. She's going to slap me, or worse give me one of those lectures.
  • 0

#140 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 08:33 PM

IC: Vertak, South District:A sense of foreboding began to creep through Vertak."Yeah... oh, that son of a..." He shoved his free hand into his face, stomping his foot in frustration; there was no way he could make it to Djoser, but it was clear he musti've done something to the Tumbler."I completely forgot about him after Kia Island!" Vertak cried. "That freak is going to get a dagger to the eye when I find him!"-ibrow
  • 0

4_-_drift_force_teaser_v2.jpg


#141 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 08:35 PM

IC - Rhindon/the map - South District: Rhindon didn't answer, apparently conceding the point.The map that Vertak held was... curious, to say the least. It was a perfect rendition of Kai-Nam, down to the destroyed appearance of South District. Several circles were present on the image. One was located over the Day Run garage. One was set within South District, in the exact place that Vertak and the others were. Another was on the very edge of the map, seeming to indicate that the Key it represented was not on the island.Something was very off about the map, however. Only two others were located over the Ring headquarters. Another dot was present in the area they had just left--only for it to completely disappear a moment later.IC - Dark Hunters/Feranaki - Gynel: The answer to Srizz's question seemed to be "no," as the slicing of the tentacles caused the ends to fall to the ground far below. That was not to say that there was not still a giant Feranaki underneath him, however. Its dozen eyes glowed with a vicious light as it let loose another earth-shaking roar, twisting its neck unnaturally to follow the Haaz'ryz's movements, a slight look of recognition appearing in its crimson depths...Its mouth seemed to split at the seams as it went in for another attack, screaming at stunning volumes. Spikes launched from its face, mouth, and body, shooting toward Srizz and into the air around him.Mechanic had begun to shift toward the boat, planning on setting out and allowing Reaper and Khadbaen to do whatever they had planned, when he noticed Cannon Fodder several meters away, facing off--one armed--against part of the horde. The mechanical Dark Hunter's eyes narrowed. His body began to shift, deploying a band saw-like blade all across his body. Extending it, he activated the weapon and charged through the crowd, toward the Matoran, creating clouds of green matter as he moved through the Feranaki."Fool!" he yelled over the various sounds around them. He deactivated the saws on his arm and hand, aiming to grab the Matoran as they continued to fight off the Feranaki. "Orders are orders--they've got it from here."Noting that the Feranaki seemed to have begun shifting their primary focus back to the boats, Mechanic moved to throw Cannon Fodder onto the deck...Reaper was thrown to the ground by a hit from an infected Steltian. He rolled out of the way of a follow-up attack, deactivated his plasma blades......and disappeared completely.The Feranaki, unable to locate him, screamed in fury and split off, some of them going for Khadbaen and some of them going toward the boats again. With both gone--Assuming they actually listened...--all Reaper needed to do was get back to the beach and creating a temporary ice bridge with which to get to Mechanic's boat. Any Feranaki that attempted to follow would very quickly find themselves underwat--Where are they going...?The Toa turned his gaze toward the center of the island, where some of the Feranaki were running. Through the crowds, he saw boots that could only belong to... Khadbaen.Khadbaen......If his life had not been in danger at that very moment, the Toa of Ice would have facepalmed. With both palms. Primarily at the fact that Khadbaen had somehow gotten into the same tunnel as Quicksilver, judging from the fact that he was carrying the Dark Hunter's body, hadn't said anything about it, and was now trying to cut through the thick of the horde.Planting his hand on the ground, Reaper focused his energies. Walls of ice sprang up on either side of the bounty hunter, stretching thirty feet in front of him and closing behind him, blocking off a number of Feranaki. Creating a thin, barely noticeable-to-a-living-being line of ice from his hand to Khadbaen to let him know where he had been, before splitting off to create an arrow pointing to the beach, Reaper rolled to his feet and headed toward the boats himself."If you haven't left by now," he said flatly over his comm, silencing the area around him. "Do so now. If you don't get those boats off the island in a matter of seconds, then we aren't going to get a chance to leave."IC - Lyxek - Throne Room: Lyxek leaned back in his throne, a devilish smile on his face as he glanced up at the ceiling. The world around him seemed to darken and freeze, the images all around him seeming to warp and twist in on themselves. All except for him and his throne. Sitting in the warped space, he tapped his foot on the ground."So..." he said aloud, seemingly to no one. "Lyccir... Looks like we finally found him." He chuckled, covering his hand with his mouth in amusement. "Finally."A deep rumble resounded in the room. Lyxek nodded wisely, closing his eyes slightly."Can I trust you to help me in dealing with him?" the Ringmaster asked. "After all, you are the one he betrayed; I'd hate to see a chance like this go untaken." There was no response. He grinned. "Oh, yeah--why bother asking when I know the answer, right?"The Ringmaster shifted his weight, strumming his guitar as the room returned to normal. Lyccir... It's been too long...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#142 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 08:43 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-"I take it he's not your friend then..." Zaydan said with a frown."The only good thing is that he implied you were in the building, and helped me contact you initially, which led to me helping you, but... He had taken off before I had gone to see the Turaga anyway, so he probably has something to do with you not being able to get it to arrive..." Zaydan said, and then frowned further."Do you think this might be part of his plan?" Zaydan asked, as she had a bad feeling, and wondered if he was trying to track them or something; not knowing what to think.-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-Selirah took an instinctive step back quickly, and frowned again."It's okay, it was my fault. Are you okay?" Selirah asked, feeling sorry herself.

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite, Apr 12 2012 - 08:44 PM.

  • 0

#143 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 08:48 PM

OOC: Parugi, by the place they just left do you mean Zanth and Suya, or Kia Island?IC: Vertak, South District:Of course, Vertak was upset about Djoser for all of five seconds before he realized what the circles were."The Ring only has two keys?!" Vertak exclaimed incredulously. "Look, where we are- that's they eyes, obviously. The Ring has the necklace from Team Zero and the Sword of Ybrus."He studied it closely. "One's off the map- to be honest, anything could be in that direction. Gynel, Stelt, Xia, geez."Then a circle where they had just been vanished, and Vertak's eyes widened."No way. They did not have a Key on them. They did, too. And there's something at the Day Run Garage- now I'm torn. We can't go after Zanth and Suya, but perhaps we could find whatever's at the Garage... but we need to find Lyccir...."IC: Djoser, in the Tumbler:"We are approaching South District now... a few more minutes. It appears to be in rough condition- I may not be able to go through it." the AI warned."Take us around to the edge if you have to. That's where Vertak will be."-ibrow
  • 0

4_-_drift_force_teaser_v2.jpg


#144 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 08:54 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan frowned, and thought for a moment."True. Well, first of all, let's focus. We have two objectives; and we could do either one first, though one's more time-sensitive..." Zaydan said, and paused."However; what side is your 'friend' on? He's the unknown factor here, and if he is bad news, then we don't really want to send him straight to where Lyccir is again... Though, we might have to risk it. I don't know..." Zaydan said, and sighed."It's ultimately up to you; should we head to where Lyccir is, or go investigate at the Day Run?" Zaydan asked, as it was Vertak's choice; she'd follow him, if only to make sure they didn't lose the keys, or his life."By the way, I figure I'll make up for not telling you about who I really was sooner, by making sure you don't die." Zaydan said with a slight chuckle, just to back that point up.
  • 0

#145 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 08:58 PM

IC: Vertak, South District:"If Djoser is bad news, it'd be best to find Lyccir first." Vertak decided. "At least then if we lose the Eyes we can search the Garage... and I can ask Zanth and Suya what they've gotten their hands on."With that in mind, he pocketed the map once more and began to make his way towards where he'd met Turaga Lyccir at double speed. They had a time limit.
  • 0

4_-_drift_force_teaser_v2.jpg


#146 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 08:59 PM

IC - Rhindon - With Vertak: ... Do you remember how Zanth was acting after the break in? Rhindon asked, suddenly recalling the Team Zero leader's calm demeanor. Vertak, I don't think the Ring has or ever had the necklace.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#147 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 09:02 PM

IC: Vertak, South District:Vertak was silent as he continued to scramble through the rubble, deciding to reply to Rhindon aloud."Nice of them to let me know that the break-in didn't result in anything terrible. I was confused, but how do you get something back that was stolen, when you don't know who or what stole it?"He shrugged, a little disgruntled."Alright, assuming then that Zanth and Suya have the necklace, and we have the Eyes. That means the Ring has the Sword of Ybrus, and perhaps the Rose or some other artifact. Then there's the Garage... take that, Ring."OOC: What are the other keys? Rose, Eyes, Sword, Necklace, what else?-ibrow
  • 0

4_-_drift_force_teaser_v2.jpg


#148 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 09:04 PM

Alan/Tyis Island, Hospital WardIC:

Death... so much destruction... he couldn't do anything... he really couldn't... dumb Kerid - wait, no, Kerid was good... right? Alan couldn't think straight. All he knew was that someone just stabbed a dagger into his spine. And so he screamed and writhed, but to no avail. He was slipping, fading, so close to death..."Whew... Good thing we had the anesthetics in him. And the straps, too," muttered one of the doctors in the room. She wiped the sweat from her brow as she monitored the surgery."Man... and to think this could happen to Alan. I know him, he's a great guy. Quite amiable. I guess he just overexerted himself... Woah, he's already coming to," said another doctor, noticing the twitches of the kasuba's fingers. As the needle was removed, a scream emanated again from his lips. Then, seemingly without cause, the mechanics on his right shoulder exploded. He screamed again. And then the straps holding him to the table broke.It was good that his elemental reserves were still exhausted, or he just might have disintegrated the room. As it was, Alan leaped from the table, frothing at the mouth, and grabbed a doctor by the throat. He began slamming said doctor against the wall repeated, tearing his IVs in the process. Another screamed pierced the air as he slowly began to collapse. The burst of adrenaline having faded, he was weak. The doctors grabbed him by the arms and forced him back to the table. The IVs were quickly replaced, and the kasuba was again asleep.When the doctors declared him ready, he was quickly moved to a cell. After all, he was now dangerous to everyone, including himself. Unpredictability was sometimes worse than planned evil. Either way, a message was sent to those close to Alan - his team, Kerid, Ehjoras, Sanshou, and Team Vigil - about his incapacitation.

Eryn/Tyis Island, En Route to The BarrensIC:

Eryn would have nodded if she could. In addition, she would have been crying. Alan might be in an unrecoverable state, and everything seemed to be wrong. Kairan was unconscious, too. Of course he wasn't nearly as bad as the kasuba, but still. He was the secondary leader of the ragtag rebellion group. Well, if Kerid and Ehjoras and the Guild didn't count. She didn't know. But no matter who would take control now, she relayed the message to everyone she could contact.

Khadbaen and Cannon Fodder/Gynel, EscapingIC:

Mechanic would notice that Cannon Fodder's eyes were clenched shut. His body bled from hundreds of wounds, wires hung from places they most definitely shouldn't have. And then the tall being would notice that the matoran wasn't even breathing. In fact, a sword came to slash at Mechanic, though a Ferranaki managed to get in the way. Either way, it seemed that Fodder's mask had allowed him to perform one last, seemingly impossible feat - fighting after death. Then, once he was grabbed and thrown, he fell completely limp.Khad decided that Kovian seemed to be doing just fine himself. Thus, guns still blazing, he activated his boots. Flying over the crowd, he landed in a roll on the deck of Mechanic's ship. Recovering from said roll (and making sure Quicksilver didn't roll off the deck), he stood and began firing to cover Reaper. Soon he noticed that his left arm was failing to hold itself up. Grunting, he dropped that arm. Oddly enough, he was still silent.

Edited by Toa of Dancing, Apr 12 2012 - 09:04 PM.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#149 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 09:06 PM

OOC: Gauntlets, IIRC.-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan followed, only catching part of the conversation, due to Rhindon's telepathy."Do we know of what all the parts are yet?" Zaydan asked, trying to recall if Zanth had told her about all of the items, but right now, things happening right now were taking precedence, as she helped look for any sign of movement around the rubble.
  • 0

#150 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 3,530 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 09:13 PM

IC: Nikaron (West Barrens)Nikaron smiled in relief when he didn't receive a lecture. Thank Mata-Nui, However his relief quickly faded when he processed what she said. How am I feeling, karz, what do I say. No one has ever asked me that before, no one asks me those kind of things. No one cares about the mechanic. "Um, yeah I'm fine," he chuckled, "of course the burger isn't." He mentally slapped himself, What is wrong with you, redirecting her attention towards vomit. You're a fool. Nikaron thought about the empty crest he possessed. If only it was activated then he could ask for advice from his team. Of course he would settle for any advice right now, even from Delta. Why didn't I think of that, I need to set up a communication device for Delta. That way he'll learn even faster. Of course implementing the feed into his unique A.I. software may prove difficult. Perhaps if I reroute the... Yeah, Nikaron was gone, his mind had wandered away from the Toa in front of him, and rather back towards tinkering

Edited by Toa Onarax, Apr 12 2012 - 09:14 PM.

  • 0

#151 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 09:14 PM

IC: The Barrens“Perhaps... but maybe he can elaborate on it better than I can,” Hexxon answered. The officer gently petted Anar’s head as he spoke and prepared his energies, his eyes still on Kerid. “Why don’t we take a look at your own thoughts of the Director and KNPD?”Telepathy enveloped the Day Run Organizer’s mind. Hexxon burrowed through her most recent thoughts, like some Rahi digging into the earth, not being subtle at all. He swiftly made his way past their conversations, searching her memories of before their meeting near the Construct, while she was examining it, then with Ehjoras. One memory in particular caught his attention as progressed in his hunt.“What’s this?” he asked spitefully, pulling up the thoughts and images like some files or records for her to view with him.“What should we do?” Ehjoras asked.Kerid looked at him. “We’re going to start fighting back,” she answered. “Alan, Kairan, Elithes and everyone else may be out now, but we aren’t. It’s time to bring down the KNPD and the Ring.” She smiled. “And believe me, the Director and Lyxek will fall. This ends now.”IC: GynelAfter hearing Reaper's orders, Wasponax hurriedly moved around to get the ship he was on to sail off. The sooner the Hunters were away from this island, the safer they were.
  • 0

#152 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 09:54 PM

OOC: iBrow:
    [*]The mask[*]The rose[*]The gauntlets[*]The eyes[*]The sword[*]The necklace[/list]IC - Rhindon - With Vertak: Maybe the one the Ring got was a fake, Rhindon mused. Perhaps we'll find out...IC - Kerid - The Barrens: Hexxon would suddenly find himself thrown--no, hurled out of Kerid's mind as she shifted her hands, pressing a button on her forearm."Maybe you should have dug a bit deeper," she said flatly. "Or researched what your own organization was up to before blindly following orders. The Director is in league with Lyxek, Hexxon, and I have reason to believe that he has been since the beginning of this war."She pressed another button on her armor, deploying the energy shields built into it. Activating her Pakari, she pressed against the energy bonds around her arms and legs, breaking through before tearing in half the one around her neck."I am not going to die today," Kerid stated. "Not at the Director's hands."IC - Sanshou - Tower of Tyis: Sanshou looked at her PDA as she received the message. Another victim of the war, she thought, sighing. Let's hope it ends soon...IC - Dark Hunters/Feranaki - Gynel: Mechanic fell silent upon seeing the Matoran's face, leaving only the buzz of the saw blades in his audio receptors. He was pulled from his reverie by a blade that tore through his arm, the Feranaki that had attacked quickly falling to the ground with a dagger in its chest. After hurling the dead Hunter onto the boat, Mechanic fought his way back to the entrance of the second boat--noting that the first was finally leaving--and began to climb on.He stumbled forward as a massive amount of force struck his back. The Dark Hunter's leg began to deactivate, the wires in his back that connected it to his spine and brain completely severed. He noticed a numbing sensation beginning to seep into his brain. The mechanical Dark Hunter looked down. The spike was protruding from his stomach, sticking out several feet. As if in slow motion, he turned his head. A number of Breakers had come over the hill, charging toward the boat, merging...Mechanic forced himself to move, climbing the stairs and entered the control room. With stalling claws, he entered several commands into the control console. The entrance to the hull closed, the engines activating and moving the boat forward. It followed after the other one, moving into open water.Casting a final look outside, Mechanic collapsed.That's all of them, Reaper thought as he watched Khadbaen fly overhead, landing on the deck of the boat. Both began to move a moment after, just as he slid down the small cliff and back onto the beach, still invisible. That just leaves... "Srizz! Let's go!"He magnified his voice with his sonic powers, catapaulting the words to the assassin's ears, unfortunately gaining the attention of a number of Feranaki as a result. His cover blown, he deactivated his mask and charged toward the ocean, slicing his hand through the air in front of him. An ice platform appeared on the surface of the water, just still enough for him to run on top of. It expanded as he ran along it, creating a path of ice toward Mechanic's boat, breaking several feet behind him as a group of infected attempted to follow him. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed another of the large Feranaki beginning to form.Pushing himself forward, he finally came to the boat, launching himself onto the deck with a burst of sound from his feet. Panting heavily, he collapsed on the deck, his vision blurry from exhaustion. The shrieks of the Feranaki back on the beach continued to echo in his ears, seeming to tear at his soul."Every... one... here?" Reaper panted over the comm. He glanced around the deck, clenching his fist as he saw Cannon Fodder and Quicksilver's limp bodies, his mind slowly taking in the two corpses.He turned to look at the glint of silver to his left, staring blankly at what he could see of Genedos, unable to focus as the boats cut through the water on their journey back to Kai-Nam.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#153 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 10:13 PM

OOC: Does the Rose do anything special like the other artifacts?IC: South District"What exactly are these keys for?" said the Toa.He could remember the eyes but he did not know they were keys. Or at least he could not remember.IC: GynelAs the boats sped away from Gynel, Toxin slowly moved over to a chair. His body was exhausted and his mind trembled as it tried and failed to grasp what was happening around him.He was in an altered state of being. Not entirely awake or asleep. Sitting in his chair and he gazed at the Rose within its container.His fragile mind unable to handle the death of Quicksilver and the dreadful Feranaki. His subconscious mind tried to hold his conscious mind together without letting it further deteriorate. But it was not faring well.
  • 0

#154 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 10:58 PM

IC: Srizz stared as the Feranaki opened wide its maw and lined up the razor-sharp spikes to hurl at him. "That is just not fair," he said numbly. Then he leapt and twisted in a manner that should have been impossible for any being with a spine, planted one foot on a nearby rock, crouched and catapaulted himself up over the majority of the spikes. Unfortunately 'majority' was the operative word. Several of the smaller spines and one large spike flew across his unprotected left side, pinging off the metal, but tearing the flesh where they connected. He shrieked as he landed, but forced himself to ignore the pain and glared forward at the beast from the last place any semi-sane creature would expect him to land: Right on its back.The Feranaki opened its mouth again and he knew more spikes were about to pop up right under his feet, but the sight of its strange jaw configuration (coupled with some anger-induced pain) gave Srizz a simple, brutal idea. "Let's see how far that face opens," he hissed. Then he dashed forward across the monster's back, stepping lightly and quickly between the spines as they grew under his feet, dodging most of the spikes hurled his way and gritting his teeth against the fresh, stinging pain as others struck or skimmed him. His blade sang through the air as he swung it at the joints of the monster's jaws, figuring if it had any real weak points, those would be among them. -=H-D=-

Edited by Half-Dragon, Apr 12 2012 - 10:58 PM.

  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#155 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 12:28 AM

IC / Northern Barrens / Talking:Swerv crossed his arms responded to Illuxio, “Well, we will have to hope that the Director issues such an order, because what could we do? To the populace at large, we are just dangerous criminals.”IC / West District / Atop a Building with Vailian:Completely ignoring Waiter’s questions either meant that Vailian found those subjects painful or hard to remember in some way, or he was just detached, and didn’t care in the least. It could just be a ploy to get Waiter to lower his guard.The being had not even moved, and still didn’t look at him. Obviously, he was thinking about something. As for not caring about whether Waiter was out to kill him or not, that meant that either he felt too powerful to be hurt by anyone, or that he actually was too powerful to be killed or maimed in any way.Waiter seriously doubted the latter option. As for the questions pointed his way, the rules of being invisible to almost everyone was not giving away any information. Although questions pointed at himself helped put Waiter at ease. After all, Vailian wasn’t just about to kill someone he was trying to find out about.Coming to stand beside Vailian, Waiter stared out at the city below as well. He remained silent, not answering Vailian’s questions much like the being had not answered Waiter’s own.IC / Gynel / With Reaper:Edge came over and helped prop Reaper up and onto a crate. “All accounted for,” he said, “Even if they are dead, at least I believe so. Except for that Srizz guy you just called for. I don’t see him here or on the other boat.” IC / Gynel / On the Second Boat:Fate slumped in a corner, fighting to stay conscious. She was so tired. So spent. A few minutes nap surely wouldn’t hurt…Sliding to the ground, she could be heard snoring. Unless woken, she would sleep for a long while.

Edited by Kal the Guardian, Apr 13 2012 - 12:02 PM.

  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#156 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 07:13 AM

OOC: Kairan Returns, part 1.-==IC: Kairan//Unknown==-Kairan groaned, as he slowly opened his eyes. Some of the technicians mumbled something incoherent to the Toa of Lightning, who just closed his eyes again; and fell back off into his slumber.How... How was that... She was on the island... Kairan's partially fragmented mind tried to reason; as he had been able to take all the other things, but not that one thing; not that he saw Sanshou being killed in front of him... But; that had to be just a trick; right? Kairan's unconscious thoughts luckily turned to a different line of thought, but still not a good one, as he began to think about the war and the constructs.Things... are not good... Kairan reasoned, doing pretty well for someone who had caught some of the Searcher's counter attacks. His thoughts, however, soon was replaced by simply the blackness of unconscious sleeping.Kairan woke up once more, still in the white bed that he had woken up in before. Kairan blinked, and slowly sat up, as he looked around.A... hospital room? Kairan thought, still not focusing correctly, as he gripped his head, a headache still present, due to the adverse effects from the attack earlier on. He slowly tried to get up, but a person in a white lab coat noticed him, and rushed into the room."You can't get up so soon!" The person said, and Kairan grimaced."Why...?" Kairan asked, and the doctor frowned."You were just mentally attacked by something powerful; that construct they say has appeared over in the Barrens. I wouldn't doubt that there's some underlying problems just waiting to become worse, which'll happen if you keep moving around!" The doctor stated, and Kairan shrugged, and slowly stood up."I need... To stop this... before anything else happens..." Kairan said, though it was obvious that he hadn't recovered fully yet, given that he was still straining to get most of his words out, and his eyes still weren't focusing correctly. Even still, Kairan slowly made his way out of the room, even as the doctor helped him."... Fine, but I'm keeping an eye on you, to make sure you don't go and worsen your condition." The doctor sighed, as Kairan walked down the hall."Where... Where are we...?" Kairan asked the doctor with a frown, not really recognizing the place. The doctor chuckled."We are on Tyis Island. You never got to see our facilities." The doctor explained, and Kairan's eyes seemed to grow clearer for a moment, as the Toa frowned."Tyis..." Kairan mused, and then began to think."I... need to go to the Tower."OOC: Unknown day, but probably the same as everyone else. He's probably gonna be subject to a relapse shortly, that'll allow him to be out for a couple more days. But given that he resisted, and only received a portion of the attack, I'd say this subtle lack of clarity is suitable. If you think otherwise, just say, and I'll show Kairan to have received more mental damage than previously thought, for now. =P-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-Selirah had chuckled at the joke and nodded, however, she noticed the Toa was staring off into space, and waved her hand in front of his face."Are you okay?" She asked with a frown, a curious look on her face, not sure why he had suddenly gone off and just stopped focusing.
  • 0

#157 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 3,530 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 07:19 AM

IC: Nikaron (West Barrens)Nikaron snapped back when the hand was waved in his face. "Huh, what. Oh sorry, I got distracted, thinking. I do that." Alot, you are such a bloody fool. "Um say, I never properly introduced myself. I'm Nikaron," He held out a hand.
  • 0

#158 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 07:27 AM

-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-The Toa of Sonics nodded, as she shook the other Toa's hand."Selirah, first rank Toa of Sonics, Kranira division." She acknowledged, and then awkwardly stood there for a moment, as while she knew how to show concern, she had forgotten some of the finer points of conversation. Like, for instance, introducing yourself properly."Nice... to meet you." Selirah finally got out, as she scratched the back of her head sheepishly."My apologies, I'm not used to non-formal conversation..." Selirah said, though she mumbled about half of it.
  • 0

#159 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 07:34 AM

Khadbaen/Gynel, EscapingIC:

Khad lifted his numb arm enough to slide the two pistols held into their holsters. He then continued to fire the two pistols held in his good arm, striking down any Ferranaki around Srizz that he could. In addition, he finally spoke, "Wehll... Hohw dihd he... geht here?" So Kovian wouldn't lecture him (if he still had the strength), the Steltian made a point of tossing his broken transmitter aside."Kovian. If youh're stihll uhp, thehn chehck Wyran. Lahst tihme Ah loohked, hihs heahrtlight wahs stihll goihn'," he said, feeling that at this point the hunter wasn't in much of a state to take control. Then, even though the Haaz'Ryz more than likely couldn't hear him, he yelled as loud as he could, "Hehy! Srizz! Youh stihll neehd thaht remahtch! Huhrry ohn uhp ahn' geht youh're hihde ohvehr here!"

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#160 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 3,530 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 07:54 AM

IC: Nikaron (West Barrens)Nikaron chuckled, "You're not good with non-formal conversations. Well I'm just no good with conversation in general. Can't remember the last time I spoke to someone about something that didn't involve me ordering something, or earlier today trying to register for the Day-Run." He then realized someone he did speak to, "Well there is Delta, I speak to him, but it's like talking to a child."
  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users