Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Day Run: The Garden

Day Run Final Role-Playing

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1288 replies to this topic

#161 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 08:05 AM

-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-"You're involved in the Day Run too?" Selirah asked, curious, as while she had heard of the Tournament, she hadn't joined up with any team yet to participate in it.Might be an idea to join up with that... Maybe then I'll get a better idea of what's going on here. Selirah thought, as she looked over to the Construct again.
  • 0

#162 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 22-October 04
  • 4,585 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 08:48 AM

IC: SHING!The assassin landed on the ground in front of the beast, its blood mingling with his, and for a moment it seemed nothing in the world dared so much as breathe. Then time caught up with them both and the top of its head spun into the air, cleanly separated from the jaw and neck. But just as Srizz was about to utter a line to cement this as a crowning moment of awesome, more of those drakking tentacles flew out of the stump and grabbed the dismembered head straight out of the sky. Of course, he thought. It couldn't possibly have a pod in its head. It has to be tougher than that. Still, it seemed reattaching that might take a slightly longer while, so he took the opportunity to do what he probably should've done in the first place: Run. For a moment he was sure he was hearing voices in his head... then he realized Kovian and, for some reason, Khadbaen were urging him to get the drak out of there. No arguments from him. He darted into the shadows and disappeared from sight, moving as fast as he could without being detected toward his one spot of hope at this point: The very vehicle that had gotten him here in the first place.Finally he returned to where he'd hidden his ride, a sleek hoverbike using Metru-Nuian levitation and speed kanoka with precision controls and enough hidden weaponry to give even that monster he'd just faced a run for its money. Regretting that he couldn't have used it to blow the darned thing up, he mounted the bike, activated the levitation discs, turned toward the sea and accelerated. Before long he would spot the Dark Hunters' boats and see if they had any bandages they could spare.-=H-D=-
  • 0

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?


#163 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 12:09 PM

OOC: Paragon: Not for a mortal. :PJust for convenience's sake, here's how the Dark Hunters are split up at this point, everyone:Boat 1:
    [*]Reaper[*]Mechanic[*]Khadbaen[*]Fate[*]Edge[*]Quicksilver[*]Cannon Fodder[/list]Boat 2--with the rose:
      [*]Toxin[*]Wasponax[*]Ikssrss[*]Specter[/list]IC - Elithes/Illuxio - Eastern Barrens: "Not necessarily," Illuxio said. "The KNPD may be after us, but public opinion of the organization has never been very favorable. I'm sure there are still some who believe that the Director is just targeting us for his own purposes.""And vreally, vith everyzhing ve suspect vregarding zhe KNPD and zhe Vring--about zhem secretly vorking togezher--vhat makes you zhink zhat zhe Divrector vould?" Elithes pointed out. "Vregardless, let's get out of here." He cast a quick look at the remains of the Wheel. "No telling who or vhat vill show up next..."IC - Vailian - Western District: When Waiter didn't answer, Vailian uncrossed his arms and turned to look at the Toa, a stern look in his eyes."You don't get answers to questions by sneaking up on someone, implying that you've been spying on them for an unspecified amount of time, and then playing silent when they want to know who's asking them about their activities." He crossed his arms again.IC - Dark Hunters - Gynel: Reaper didn't answer as he pulled himself to his feet and stumbled over to Cannon Fodder and Quicksilver. His expression was blank as he found no pulse on the former. It wasn't surprising--the Matoran had lost an arm and had dozens upon dozens of wounds on his body.The latter, he couldn't tell. Even in the darkening sky he wasn't sure how brightly the Toa's heartlight was glowing, if at all, and wasn't able to find a pulse--if one was there, then it was incredibly weak. Given how long it had been since they had first lost contact, the Toa of Ice doubted he was still alive.And then there was Mechanic. A dozen spikes were lodged in various parts of his back and spine, one of them piercing all the way through his stomach. The lights that typically indicated the state of Mechanic's body were almost all red or not turned on at all. Another spike, he noted, had torn through part of the Dark Hunter's head, exposing the organic brain underneath.The Dark Hunter groaned as Reaper placed his hand on his shoulder, examining the damage so as to create ice coverings over them. As he began to summon his elemental energy, Mechanic shook his head, brushing Reaper's hand away. "Too... late..." He motioned to a spike in his back. "Core damaged... shutting down..."The Toa couldn't respond, too exhausted to speak. He simply stared disbelievingly at Mechanic. A glint of a smile appeared in the mechanical being's eyes. He grabbed the Toa's arm, pulling him closer."Kovian..." He whispered something into the Toa's audio receptor, barely audible over the crashing waves. When he was done, he pushed Kovian away, a determined look in his eye. "Understand?" The Toa nodded. "Good. It was nice... serving with you... and the others. Signing out...""You, too, Genedos," Kovian said quietly as the Hunter's body deactivated, managing a small salute before his arm dropped to the deck. The Toa fell back against the railing, sliding to the ground, his back against the metal bars. He closed his eyes. Three losses... Make it end there...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#164 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-January 10
  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 01:45 PM

OOC: So Toxin should just willingly give Lyxek the Rose?Where are the Mask and the Necklace? I know where the other artifacts are but not those two.IC: Gynel en Route to Kai NamANSWER ME!, thundered Toxin's unstable mind. Both to the Rose and his own body. Neither answered.In is own mind he pounded on an invisible barrier trying to gain control again but it did not seem to work. Two other beings talked near the controls to his body but their words could not be hear by Toxin.Both beings looked like Toa. One was covered in solid black armor. Behind its mask where two red eyes that seemed to echo that beings dark aura and malicious intents.While the other looked much like an insect but was still shaped like a Toa. That being wore emerald colored armor. The armor however did not cover the beings whole form. Much of its sickly green exoskeleton could be seen along with crystalline spikes protruding from its back. On its face it wore a mask of ornate design yet still its insect features could be seen behind it.The being in black turned to Toxin and in a frighteningly soothing voice it said, "Sweety the grown ups are talking. Go back to your games."Toxin was jolted awake by the sound of the boats tearing thru the waves.He looked around, terrified of everything around and within him.He yet again gazed upon the Rose determined to deliver it to their employer.
  • 0

#165 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,132 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 02:08 PM

Khadbaen/Gynel, EscapingIC:

The matoran was most definitely dead, Khad didn't need anyone to tell him that. Kovian didn't indicate if Quicksilver was alive or dead; from his blank expression, he might not have known. Genedos was heavily injured, and judging by the fact that Reaper failed to begin to administer first aid, it seemed he was dead. All in all, that left two dead, and Myran was on the ropes. Despite the fact that pay would likely be better if three were dead, the Steltian wasn't heartless. Thus, he dropped the remaining two pistols in their holsters and knelt, tearing cleaner parts of the sail that Cannon Fodder had used and using them to wrap the holes in his torso. The lack of any motion or noise when he removed the weapons from Myran's torso wasn't comforting, but there was still a chance.

Eryn/Tyis Island, En Route to The BarrensIC:

Eryn drifted across the water, lacking the energy needed for her jump-jets. She figured the Barrens were the best place to go. Why not? She could put forth her processors to try to figure everything out. Still, if Master or Mistress wished her to go somewhere else, she would. Thus, along with the message of Alan and Kairan's at least temporary incapacitation, she asked them where they were and where they wanted her.

Edited by Toa of Dancing, Apr 13 2012 - 02:09 PM.

  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#166 Offline Strange Festive Voltex

Strange Festive Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,777 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 02:26 PM

IC: Vertak, South District:"Perhaps." Vertak mused. "Too bad the map doesn't specify which Key is where."He could vaguely remember these streets from before now, but it was rather hard to tell since everything was destroyed.IC: Djoser, in the Tumbler:The Tumbler was near South District now, and it was quickly becoming clear that Djoser would have to continue on his own."Alright, stop." Djoser ordered. "Once I get out, you find a way to meet me where we left Vertak before. I shall continue on foot from here."-ibrow
  • 0

#167 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 01-August 03
  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 02:48 PM

IC / Northern Barrens / Talking:Swerv shrugged, “Just hoping, I guess. But you’re right, we should get out of here.” Looking over, the robot saw that the Unpredictable had stopped the fires of the Wheel. “Well, do you think we could tow the Wheel back to the Day Run? Or is it in too bad of a condition?”IC / Northern Barrens / With Swerv and Elithes:Draxion crushed a small rock with his large foot. Dalmia confused him. Both times they had met, even. Was the being really as bad as Draxion was led to believe? From his interactions with him, it did not seem that way. Rather it seemed that while Dalmia played a part in all of this, he was somehow trying to help those who could actually do something to stop Lyxek.It could be possible Dalmia just wanted Lyxek out of the way, but Draxion highly doubted that. And even though Dalmia wasn’t a Rahkshi, Draxion somehow felt a sort of kinship with him. Perhaps that was because of how he seemed to treat Draxion so nicely or maybe because he was able to successfully survive Draxion’s attack and didn’t seemed too bothered by it.The snow storm Draxion had above City had long since dissipated once the Searcher had landed, and only a few clouds were left hanging in the sky. The sun was high over head and Draxion realized he was forgetting about lunch. Completely changing gears, he asked a question right after Swerv had, “Hey, isn’t the Capture the Flag game this afternoon? We should get some lunch and get find out some more about it.”The information sent by Eryn was not heard by the Rahkshi or the robot as they were preoccupied.IC / Victus Dead / His Room:Brother sat in his room. He realized the best way to find Zanth was to simply wait for him to show up once again. Grabbing some food, Brother sat down at his table and ate, severally hungry after his encounter with Lyxek.IC / West District / Atop a building with Vailian:Waiter smiled, “That’s a good boy.” Waiter stood with his arms at his sides. While having his arms crossed like Vailian’s would have been cooler, his common sense told him that it was easier to grab the weapons he currently had if he kept his arms slack and loose. Not that it really mattered. After all, Waiter could easily use Vailian’s own armor against him, killing him before he realized what had happened. Waiter could even use the building they were standing on to shoot up through his legs, immobilizing him.Still, he kept his arms at his sides and refused to look up at Vailian, who was a good foot taller than him, maybe more.“Or maybe a bad boy. What do you say, Vailian, I answer a question and you answer one? Or perhaps that’s not fair. You should go first, I would think. After all, you’re the one less afraid to kill at a moment’s notice, so if you say the wrong thing, you won’t have to worry about me taking it somewhere else.”Yes, his questions still held meaning, searching out how Vailian thought. Right now it seemed that Vailian didn’t actually know he had been watching him or the Ring, and that he wasn’t sure what Waiter had witnessed. Because of this, Waiter could imply things, and Vailian might give up information Waiter didn’t know.But the trouble was that Vailian seemed to be the thoughtful, silent type, who tended to think through everything, even if he immediately obeyed orders without question. If that was so, he would be either smart enough to realize what Waiter was doing, or just too secretive to give out any real information.IC / Gynel / On the Second Boat:It appeared everyone else had things covered up here. Heading below decks, Edge searched for Desoria, since he had yet to see her since they had fled with the Rose.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#168 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 03:27 PM

OOC: Paragon: Honestly, how much of a fight Toxin puts up in terms of giving the rose to Lyxek is up to you. Although considering their orders, inevitably someone is going to force him to hand it over.The mask is hidden in a vault underneath the Day Run garage. The necklace appears to be with Suya and Zanth.IC - Elithes/Illuxio - Eastern Barrens: "Good idea," Elithes said to Draxion. He took a long, careful look at the vehicle before shaking his head and beginning to move toward the Unpredictable. "It'll fall apart before ve get zhere. Leave it."IC - Kerid - Barrens: Kerid didn't notice the message from Eryn, as she was too focused on Hexxon, analyzing the situation. Assuming it came to a fight, she could deal with his telepathy, and he couldn't teleport her if he couldn't touch her--a task that would be difficult if he couldn't get through her energy shields. Presumably he possessed some other kind of energy-based attack, considering the bonds he had made, and those would be easy enough to dodge.Right now, the biggest factor against her was the dragon. Regardless of whether its docile nature had been a ruse or not, she was going to need to find some way to incapacitate it if it attacked her.Really, she would rather get through this without any deaths of major injuries. Hexxon may have been working for the KNPD, but unlike Lurinost, he was a standard officer--his actions could be excused.IC - Ehjoras - Near the Searcher: Ehjoras opened and read the message from Eryn, quickly sending her a reply stating that there was nothing specific that they needed her to do.IC - South District: As Vertak's group rounded a corner, they would find the building in which Vertak had originally spoken to Lyccir. It was almost completely reduced to rubble, with only one section of the building still standing.Perhaps by coincidence, it was the same section that the Turaga had taken refuge in.IC - Vailian - West District: At this, Vailian smiled and began to laugh softly to himself. Uncrossing his arms, he turned and walked along the edge of the building."If you want to learn about me, then come out and ask your questions, Toa," he said. "And perhaps focus more on researching who you're talking to." He turned and held up his hands, fingers splayed out. "These hands are clean--I haven't killed anyone. Can you say the same?"Vailian had to admit to himself, he wasn't sure what to make of this Toa. Obviously he was suspicious--that was a given; no one randomly appeared and asked you about activities that they had no business knowing about, especially in such a conversational manner and especially not without making it clear just who they were. Frankly, Vailian didn't care who their allegiance was with--he just wanted a name.IC - Tarius? - Kia Island: The Toa of Magnetism continued to limp across the snowy plains of Kia Island, completely ignorant of the raging snowstorm around him. His footprints seemed to melt into the snow as he walked, quickly disappearing as he moved his foot to another place. Tarius walked for some time, his sickly green eyes scanning the flat area around him, making no sound as he moved.Before long, he came to the edge of the island, a sheer cliff overlooking the uneasy ocean below. He glared down into its depths, the lines on his face seeming to pulsate slightly. Observing the water for only a moment, he stepped forward, onto a platform of green mist that appeared beneath his feet.Silent, he continued toward Kai-Nam.IC - ? - Boat: As Toxin stared at the rose, the pedals of the flower seemed to expand and contract slightly, almost as if it were breathing. The longer he stared at it, the more cloudy his vision would become, a dark, serpentine shape seeming to appear within the rolling depths...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#169 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 03:32 PM

IC: The BarrensHexxon stumbled a little as he was thrown out of his prisoner's mind -- or rather, his former prisoner's mind. Kerid had managed to free herself from the energy bonds, and was proceeding to stand up against him. But this didn't surprise him; he suspected the Steltian could do it after noting her choice of equipment."What could possibly make you think that?" Hexxon snarled, ignoring the rest of what Kerid said.

Edited by Magnus Greel, May 28 2012 - 10:54 AM.

  • 0

#170 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 03:38 PM

-==IC: Zaydan==-Zaydan frowned, as she stopped for a moment, and noticed the destroyed building."That's not a good sign..." Zaydan muttered, as she walked toward the building cautiously, reforming the armour around her slightly, so as not to be as defenseless if it came to a fight somehow...
  • 0

#171 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 18-February 06
  • 14,831 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 03:46 PM

IC: Ikssrss had obeyed orders and set the boat off as soon as Toxin was aboard. He couldn't see the other boat, was it still beached or just drifted off?"Thhrrsss?" he hissed back at the two awake crew while manning the wheel, "Hrrrr?"OOC: "Others?" "Where?"
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#172 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,132 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 03:56 PM

Eryn/Tyis Island, En Route to The BarrensIC:

"Alright, then I'll just come there. Nothing... nothing better to do," Eryn responded, not even realizing the duplication of the word nothing before sending it. She followed this with, "Where's Mistress Kerid? With you?"

  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#173 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 23-January 11
  • 3,593 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 04:00 PM

IC: Nikaron (Western Barrens)"Well, I was the mechanic for the folks at the Garage. However, I finally decided to register for the event. With Delta's help, I think I actually stand a chance. Unfortunately I have yet to find a team." Nikaron sighed, Yup, now I look like a total loser. Well, I suppose I am. Karz my best friend, my only friend is a computer. Still Delta is better than many beings I've seen. "Say, what about you, are you a competitor for the Day Run?"
  • 0

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~


#174 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 04:07 PM

-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-Selirah shook her head."No, I have not joined with the tournament yet. I only arrived here on the island recently, and my initial reasons for the visit is because I had heard about someone being here that I have not seen for a while." Selirah said enigmatically, but smiled a bit."However, I wouldn't mind joining a team, if someone wanted me to." Selirah wasn't quite sure about the process for registering a team, and she was wondering if it was even possible still.
  • 0

#175 Offline Strange Festive Voltex

Strange Festive Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,777 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 05:29 PM

IC: Vertak, South District:"Let's hope that if he's in here, he's in shape to travel." Vertak said. "Because I'd rather not wait to go to the Garage."He entered the one place he could look- the section that was still standing.Here's hoping he's WILLING to come too, if he's here.-ibrow
  • 0

#176 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 05:42 PM

IC - Lyccir - South District Lab: As Vertak, Zaydan, and Slate entered the lab, they found that it was exactly as Zaydan and Vertak had left it: Neatly polished white walls, completely intact, and without a break in the air of cleanliness that had been there before. Lyccir still sat at the table, sipping from a cup of tea, his staff by his side. The only difference in the room was the presence of what looked like one of the Searcher's tentacles, which lay completely still on the floor and over the window sill, continuing on to lie on the streets outside. Lyccir didn't even seem to notice it.He glanced up at the three as they entered. "Why, hello," he said. "I sense your endeavors on Kia Island were a success. Come, take a seat; I'll make us some more tea."IC - Ehjoras - Near the Searcher: "She went to talk to Team Comet's leader," Ehjoras answered. "Hexxon, I think. Dunno where they actually went, though; probably to the Day Run."IC - Kerid - Barrens: "Because the Director is a Construct," Kerid said simply, "Or at the very least, an AI that, from what I can tell, was constructed for the sole purpose of causing as much death as possible. And with the amount of contact he's had with Dalmia--compounded by the fact that Dalmia was released by the Director a few days ago despite being a top Ring member... Just think, Hexxon." She raised a hand in front of her as a sign of peace. "Think. How hard has the Director actually fought against the Ring? How hard has he actually aimed to beat Lyxek?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#177 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,132 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 05:50 PM

Eryn/Tyis Island, En Route to The BarrensIC:

"Ah. She must be busy talking with him, then. Didn't answer my message. Oh well. What are you doing at the moment?" asked Eryn.

  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#178 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 22-October 04
  • 4,585 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 05:54 PM

IC: As expected it didn't take long at all before Srizz pulled up besides a boat that looked to have some six, seven, maybe eight people on it. Kovian was one, good. They knew each other. He was used to Srizz showing up where he didn't belong. Also might have bandages. He set the hoverbike down on the boat's deck, but didn't get up. Right now his wing was wrapped tightly around his torso to restrain the blood flow, but he didn't want to aggravate the wounds. "Judging by the mood here," he remarked, "I'm guessing that didn't go as planned.-=H-D=-
  • 0

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?


#179 Offline Strange Festive Voltex

Strange Festive Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,777 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 05:55 PM

IC: Vertak, South District:Vertak nodded and took a seat, although he pulled out his dagger and placed it on his lap, where he'd be able to grab it quickly- if Djoser came and didn't give some answers, Vertak wasn't going to bother wasting any time."They were a success." Vertak told the Turaga. "And I can now see every single Key."-ibrow
  • 0

#180 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 05:59 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-"Yes." Zaydan said, as she removed the Mask of Flight from the pack she carried, and walked over to Lyccir, in order to return it."I once again thank you for your assistance in helping me reach Kia Island." Zaydan smiled, as she nodded to the Turaga.
  • 0

#181 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 27-September 06
  • 3,598 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 06:18 PM

IC - Lyccir - S.D. Building: "Keep the mask," Lyccir said, waving it away politely. "I don't need it, honestly." He filled up some more mugs. "I had a feeling that was the case, Vertak. Especially when you activated the Eyes. Can't say I wouldn't have done the same, myself. An impressive feat, nonetheless; most beings would have had their minds destroyed by the process." He glanced at Rhindon as he set the drinks down on the table. "Then again, I suppose you had some assistance."IC - Ehjoras - Near the Searcher: "Taking notes of our friend, the jellyfish," Ehjoras said. "Aaand not getting very much information in the process."IC - Kovian - Boat: Eyes still closed, Kovian answered Srizz without actually turning to face the Haaz'rys; he was too tired to do so. "Two, possibly three dead," he said. "I'd call that a failed plan, yes. Successful mission with expected deaths, but still a failed plan. Bandages are in the control cabin right in front of me."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026 - 027 - 028 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 032 - 033

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#182 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 08-January 10
  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 06:26 PM

IC: South DistrictSlate was silent for most of the walk but that was just because he was trying to understand what was happening. He thought he was starting to understand. These beings were gathering keys for something. Whatever it was, was important. But Slate had yet to figure out what exactly they were doing."Ah so is this Lyccir?" He had heard the name in conversation and guessed this was him."I'm Slate." He set his sickle against a wall in the corner and took a seat. "Thank you some tea would be lovely."IC: En Route to Kai NamThe Toa didn't seem to notice the Rahkshi speak, not that he would have understood.He continued to stare into the Rose.Something seemed to be happening as he stared at it. Something dark and serpentine appeared within the rolling depths. This only drew the frightened Toa's attention more. It was an escape from world around him and it was just so captivating.
  • 0

#183 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Language of the Past

  • 03-May 07
  • 8,132 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 06:41 PM

Khadbaen/OceanIC:

Khad pulled a scrap of cloth as tight as he dared. "Ah shouhld prohbahbleh grahb sohme ohf thohse," he muttered, wiping his bloody hands on the deck, "Dihdn't knohw whehre they wehre... Toh be hohnehst, Kovian, Ah wahsn't expehctihn' hahlf ohf uhs toh suhrvihve. We dihd wehll, ahnd we cohmpletehd the mihssiohn. By the way... How dihd you know we wehre hehre, Srizz?" The Steltian raised an eyebrow as he carried a few large bandages and a bottle of some sterilizing liquid over to the limp corpse of Quicksilver.

  • 0

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*


#184 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 22-October 04
  • 4,585 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 06:46 PM

IC: Srizz nodded gratefully as he got up off the bike, wincing at the renewed pain. Way too many spines had gotten at him. Stupid spread patterns... "Much obliged," he said through teeth just slightly gritted as he padded toward the control cabin.A couple of minutes later he emerged, bandages wrapped around much of his torso and parts of his left leg. After a bit of stretching confirmed they wouldn't break under stress he glanced back at Kovian, who seemed to have not moved at all. "Sorry about the deaths. Friends of yours?"-=H-D=-
  • 0

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?


#185 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 23-January 11
  • 3,593 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 06:50 PM

IC: Nikaron (Western Barrens)Nikaron grinned, "Well, it's good to have friends. Glad to know you have one." Unlike me, gah, Nikaron, quit with the self pitying. Nikaron then realized something, a team only needs two members, perhaps Selirah and I could form a team. No, nevermind, we'd be crushed, and I'd probably make a horrible leader. I'd be the laughing stock of the Island, and drag Selirah down with me. He shook the thought out of his head, before speaking to Selirah again, "Anyhow here's to hoping we can both find a team that will accept us."
  • 0

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~


#186 Offline Strange Festive Voltex

Strange Festive Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,777 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 06:51 PM

IC: Vertak, South District:"I needed it." Vertak shrugged. "I needed a balance of light and darkness - I had one half, Rhindon here had the other. So we did it together."He picked up a mug and sipped it before speaking again."I was wondering if you would agree to come with us." he started. "One of the Keys is under, in, or above the Day Run Garage, and I was hoping that there might be more you could tell us along the way, and possibly provide some assistance with the Keys."-ibrow
  • 0

#187 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 07:16 PM

IC: Nikaron (Western Barrens)Nikaron grinned, "Well, it's good to have friends. Glad to know you have one." Unlike me, gah, Nikaron, quit with the self pitying. Nikaron then realized something, a team only needs two members, perhaps Selirah and I could form a team. No, nevermind, we'd be crushed, and I'd probably make a horrible leader. I'd be the laughing stock of the Island, and drag Selirah down with me. He shook the thought out of his head, before speaking to Selirah again, "Anyhow here's to hoping we can both find a team that will accept us."

-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-"True." Selirah said with a nod, and then paused, curious."What is your element, anyway?" Selirah asked, as she wasn't sure of that.OOC: Hmm. Just as planned. Toa of Lightning who are green are growing in popularity. >=D-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan nodded."Thank you, sir." Zaydan said, and then stepped back, as she listened to Vertak and Lyccir talk, even as Vertak gave his simplified report of the situation, and request that the Turaga join them.

  • 0

#188 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 23-January 11
  • 3,593 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 07:50 PM

OOC: XD, Although Nikaron has been a Green Toa of Lightning for a long time.IC: Nikaron (West Barrens)Finally a question he could answer easily, "Lightning, what's yours?"
  • 0

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~


#189 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 07:56 PM

OOC: How long? =P Just wanna see who has prior art here. xD-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-Selirah nodded."Sonics." Selirah replied, and she chuckled."A green Toa of lightning, who's male. I'm honestly surprised by the amount of people like that around. I know of at least two others, but I don't know them personally, only heard of them. One used to be on my old island, though." Selirah said, and then frowned for a moment, but smiled slightly."Also, just to say, I haven't seen that friend I mentioned in a long while... And when I say long, I mean it." Selirah chuckled for a second, but then looked at Nikaron for a moment, an idea forming."I want you to help me form a team. Our powers might go together, and at the very least, my healing skills might help us survive in a fight." Selirah said, as she thought about that a little more."In fact, if I could work on my Sonic Hymns, then we might have even more of an advantage..." Selirah mused, as she contemplated that, while awaiting Nikaron's response.OOC: Yes, I just accidentally spoofed the Fonic hymns. ... Not my fault it's only a letter away. xD
  • 0

#190 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 23-January 11
  • 3,593 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 08:17 PM

OOC: Since his first birth as a character in, I think February 2011. IC: Nikaron (Western Barrens)Nikaron was surprised, "Us, a team? Well it'd be fun, but I'm still new at this. In fact very likely I could cause us to lose." Nikaron was only speaking what he thought was true. He preferred always being honest, regardless of whether it would cost him a team or not. "Still want me on a team?"
  • 0

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~


#191 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 08:27 PM

OOC: Ah, I see. =P Well, no offense meant, as it's just an observation, but Blade/Kairan, of any sorts, has been a green Toa of Lightning for much longer. But that is very cool, nonetheless. =)-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-Selirah shrugged."If you want to, sure. I could teach you some stuff about fighting, if that's what you're worried about." Selirah said, as she wasn't too certain about what the Day Run was like anyway, or what to expect."Plus, as I mentioned, I can heal you if you get into too much trouble, though I doubt that. And I've been experimenting with a form of Sonic powers that hasn't really been put to widespread use yet; because it's mechanics haven't been totally figured out yet." Selirah explained, as she waited for Nikaron's response once more.
  • 0

#192 Offline Strange Festive Voltex

Strange Festive Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 22-December 08
  • 4,777 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 08:30 PM

IC: Djoser, South District:The Ko-Matoran watched as the Tumbler drove out of sight to find an easier way into the district for a few seconds before turning and beginning to make his way through the deserted and rather destroyed section of City.Perhaps I will be able to deliver the Turaga that Lyxek wants too...-ibrow
  • 0

#193 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 08:36 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan walked over to where the entrance was once more, and frowned, as she saw all the destroyed buildings around.Was this really all the cause of one being? It must have been extremely powerful to damage everything like it did... Zaydan thought, as she looked around, to make sure that nothing was going on. Vertak's reaction to that Matoran she had mentioned troubled her, and she didn't want things to take a bad turn...
  • 0

#194 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 23-January 11
  • 3,593 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 08:36 PM

IC: Nikaron (Western Barrens)Nikaron shrugged, "I just have no idea what to expect, and watching some of the matches has shown me so many amazing players. Me, well, I don't know if I stack up, just figured you should know what you're getting into by recruiting. I'm what folks may call the Darkhorse, or Underdog. However I can help improve whatever vehicles we end up using, speaking a which, do you have a ride?" Nikaron asked, curious as to the answer.
  • 0

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~


#195 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 08:39 PM

-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-"No... I took one of the only recent boats here. Haven't had much time to get a vehicle now that I'm here, especially with the commotion that's happened recently." Selirah said, as she motioned to the construct off in the distance."I'll try and get something for the competition, though, since I've heard about the vehicle portions." Selirah said with a slight smile.
  • 0

#196 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 23-January 11
  • 3,593 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 08:46 PM

IC: Nikaron (Western Barrens)"Well if you need help finding one, and you have a decent sum of money, just tell me. As the Garage Mechanic, I know all the best vehicle stores there are. Of course if you don't have money, you'll have to spend all your free time scavenging for parts to build one yourself, like I had to." Nikaron then looked at the construct, "By the way, what is that thing?"
  • 0

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~


#197 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 08:49 PM

-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-"I'm not sure... But I do know there's been a lot of activity near it recently." Selirah said with a frown, as she looked over at the jellyfish-like thing."Think we should go check it out?" Selirah asked, as she was intrigued by it.
  • 0

#198 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 23-July 10
  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 08:57 PM

IC: The BarrensHexxon looked at Kerid as if she was insane. What she claimed baffled him: none of that could possibly be true, and his meeting with the Director confirmed that. He hadn't heard of him or the KNPD commiting murder either. Yet, could that all have been an act? Hexxon wasn't too certain with the details of the KNPD retaliations to the Ring's threats. And he didn't know of this Ring member's release. Somehow, if even just a tiny bit, the thought of all of it seemed plausible.But why should I believe her? These could be lies just to save herself, or the beliefs of a madwomen. Gripping his staff firmly, the officer watched the Steltian carefully. Hexxon was, like Kerid, examining their situation. She may have looked peaceful now, but she might be up to something. If a fight broke out, she could prove to be a challenge to bring in. But it wasn't like he hadn't expected that."You raise... interesting... points, Kerid. But, how can you be sure that you're right?" he asked.
  • 0

#199 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 23-January 11
  • 3,593 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 09:42 PM

IC: Nikaron (Western Barrens)Nikaron grinned, "Yeah, let's check it out. Maybe we can find a few others to join our team." Nikaron suggested, before turning and making his way towards a building. He didn't quite realize that Selirah had probably no idea why he would be possessed to do such a thing. He however did, he was going to climb the building, it was easy for him, and then run across the rooftops. That was how he got from place to place, it was the quickest and easiest method for him.
  • 0

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~


#200 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 01-August 03
  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2012 - 09:47 PM

IC / Northern Barrens / Heading to the Day Run:“Well, we’ll just have to get it later,” Swerv said as everyone climbed aboard Unpredictable. He closed the hatch and they started to roll away, this time towards the Day Run. Concern crept into his voice along the way, “You don’t suppose they used this as a distraction to get Draxion’s, I mean, her mask, do you?”IC / West District / Atop a Building with Vailian:Vronx couldn’t help but smile sadly at Vailian’s last question, betraying his answer in some way, the options being either confirming it or scoffing the question. The truth was that he had killed more than he cared to admit, even as an assassin. Oh how far he had strayed. His mind very well might have snapped back then, but that was no excuse for what he had done. Still, Syrifar had snapped him out of it, woken him up. And then there was poor Sevarinous, he had to be a good example for the young Toa who, well, wasn’t really young anymore.But he still didn’t deem himself worthy to call himself Swerv, like Syrifar now did. However he retained such good spirits while stuck as a robot, Waiter was impressed with him. And then there was Draxion, Waiter was certain he had seen the Rahkshi working for some very corrupted Makuta at one point. But he had found Syrifar and regained his repressed memories of when he was just a Kraata, and of those who had once been his friends even though they might not have known it. Vronx, personally, had never actually talked to the Rahkshi before the other day.Pushing such thinking out of his head, not letting himself get sidetracked, Waiter got back to the matter at hand. Vailian appeared to open up after a more blatant accusation. So that was something to remember, the tall being had something about being accused. If only Waiter had actually watched Vailian more over his almost a year of observing the island. Truth be told, Waiter didn’t consider Vailian much of a card in Lyxek’s arsenal. He was still a card, yes, but not a very important one, as evidenced by Vailian either lying to himself and denying that he had ever killed anyone or actually never killing anyone.If he denied his involvement with any killings, then there was guilt and remorse Waiter could use, but if he was telling the truth, then the principle of good men doing nothing would apply, and the blood of innocents would still be on Vailian’s hands. At least Waiter could say he never had killed anyone who was blatantly innocent, such as was half the population of City.Once again Vailian had proved how smart he was, turning the conversation back to Waiter and even eliciting a reaction in the form of his sad smile. They both were dancing now, around the any real subject and around each other. Waiter was silent for a bit before he responded, making it seem as if he were contemplating something, even though he was just watching Vailian out of the corner of his eye, noting the being’s body language. Moving away could be a dismissal of danger or it could be a subtle way to gain the upper hand for an opening attack, perhaps loading up the Coder that Waiter had heard about.Deciding to run with Vailian telling the truth, Waiter replied, “And can you really say that honestly? How many deeds have been done before your eyes that have led to the deaths of innocents? How many orders have you obeyed that you knew would have a farther reach than just your involvement? How can you follow one who kills for sport, saying it was just bad luck on the other being’s part, and honestly tell me that you aren’t involved with the deaths the Collector has caused or that the war between the Ring and the KNPD have generated, no matter how inadvertently. Doing nothing condones the actions of your peers and those above you, therefore putting blood on your hands.“If I put my hand next to yours, I’m sure we would find mine to be pure white by comparison. You see the destruction around you, how can you not? I know you are no fool, you can’t deny what I’m saying; although I’m sure you will try. Go ahead.”Waiter stopped talking, not taking his eyes off of the cityscape rising in the distance. How Vailian responded to this would definitely take this conversation in several completely different directions depending on how he answered, responded, or remained silent.

Edited by Kal the Guardian, Apr 13 2012 - 09:51 PM.

  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users