Day Run: The Garden

Parugi

OOC: This is all I have time for right now. =/IC / Northern Barrens / Heading to the Day Run in the Upredictable:Swerv answered Illuxio’s question with, “Well, scraps sure are harder to find around here than I would have thought, considering all the laboratories around here and now the Day Run, but I would say that I’ll be finished in 3-4 days, 5 days caps. Now, that might be too long to wait, but I think by the end of a week from now, you’ll be used to what I cooked up for you. Plus I’m sure there will be modifications to make the body your own.”Swerv sounded happy as he spoke. This was what he loved to do no matter where he was. “There are always things you can add, at the start and as time goes by.”

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: The Barrens The Odinan sighed, lowering his head back to the ground. This was the way to go, he guessed, and maybe this time it would work out. So, he turned back to Kerid hesitantly, his eyes shifting through soft hues."I will join you, then." Hexxon said.IC: The BarrensGrinning, Greel and Rocky readied themselves. The Rock Lion dug his paws and feet into the snow and ground, prepared to lunge forward. Neither moved except for their eyes, which shifted back and forth from Team Slight to the distance ahead.

IC: Calik Raktu - BarrensCalik smiled as he checked the gauges, and readied the ion pumps. Everything was in order. Perfect."Let's do this!" he shouted, before sending a ball of fire into the air as a signal.With that, he sent the Ragnorak raging across the flat land, sending dust and debris everywhere.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: The BarrensRocky sprung into motion, kicking off the ground with his claws and talons at the sign to start. The cloud of debris created by Calik's Ragnorak appeared behind the animal as both racers took off.Oh, this will be such fun. Greel thought to himself as they left the Searcher far behind.

Khadbaen/OceanIC:

Khad twirled his hat on a finger, looking it over for any damage. It had surprisingly come out clean, for which he was happy. With a nod, he placed it back on his head and said, "Ihndeed. Noh, noh hahrd feelihn's - thaht wahs the behst fight Ah've ehvehr hahd. Ah wahs honehred toh lose my haht toh you. Which, ahgain, brihngs my quehstiohn. You wahnnah pahrtihcihpate ihn the Day Run ahnd join Team Bounteh?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC - Kerid - Barrens: Kerid nodded, glad that the situation had been defused. "In that case, we should get out of here," she said, activating the PDA on her arm. "There are still a few things I need to check up on in light of that Construct's attack--specifically in regards to what other places were targeted." She paused as she read the status report on Kairan and Alan. "If you would like then I can get you connected with someone who can give a full run-down of what we've uncovered in regards to Lyxek's plan."IC - Illuxio - Unpredictable: "Works for me," Illuxio said simply, his tone implying a shrug. "Although Elithes does have a good selection of scrap parts back home that you could use--assuming the place hasn't been ransacked by now."IC - Sanshou - Tower of Tyis: Sanshou grabbed Kairan's arm and helped him back to his feet. "Go get some rest," she said. "You're in no condition to be wandering around."Briefly, she wondered why the Toa had been so concerned about the possibility that she had died--even moreso than some of her close allies in the KNPD had been on the rare occasion that she had been badly injured. After a moment she pushed the thought aside, figuring it was nothing...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

-==IC: Kairan//Tower of Tyis==-Kairan winced from the headache again, but nodded."What's the status of the others...?" Kairan asked, wanting to know that last thing before he went back, even if he had to endure the pain for a little longer.I don't know if I can just rest while this war is continuing... but; I at least know that being weak won't do anyone any good...

IC: Srizz grinned. "Now there's an idea. I'm currently between teams, you know how it is. You, me and... Actually, who else you got on that team? Don't suppose it's anyone who can stack up?"-=H-D=-

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

Khadbaen/OceanIC:

"Iht's ah fuhll houhse. We've goht me, ohf couhrse. Thehn cohmes Pantheon, ah rehnowned Dark Hunter hihmsehlf. Thehn thehre's Seeker, ah pohwehrfuhl flehdglihng toa ohf fihre. Kihndah sehlf-righteouhs, buht stihll ah good fightehr. Finahlleh, ahnd Ah cohnsihdehr hihm the behst ohf the three, cohmes Chyff. He's ah highleh-skihlled toa ohf ice. He showed ehxcehptiohnahl prowehss ihn the lahst fight - hihs fihrst ohn the team - ahnd the ohne precedihn'. Ihf you join, Ah'll prohbahbleh kihck Seeker. Ahs ah said, he's skihlled, buht has three thihngs ahgaihnst hihm: Fihrst, he's fire, ahnd Ah prefehr to hahve ah range ohf powehrs ohn my team. Secohnd, he ihs sehlf-righteouhs, ahs Ah said. Thihrd, hihs skills dohn't quihte cohmpahre toh the rehst," answered Khad, quite possibly providing more information than wanted.Chuckling, he pulled a needle from his traveling bag. Then, using some thread he also had, he began repairing the long gash in the back of his coat. "Soh... thihnk thehy'd suhffice ahs teammates?"

Eryn/Barrens, With EhjorasIC:

Eryn slowed down for her last three or so steps, not wanting to really disturb Ehjoras. Still, he probably heard her massive footfalls, so she wasn't unknown. With a mechanical sigh, she quietly said, "So, anything with which you need me to help?"

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC - Ehjoras - Near the Searcher: "Nope," Ehjoras said. "Not unless you can find out why this thing is just sitting here."IC - Sanshou - Tower of Tyis: "They're alive," Sanshou answered. "The only casualties I've heard of are a number of Matoran."IC - Kovian - Boat: "Pantheon," Kovian repeated. "I know him. He was that guy who competed against you for that Team Elemental spot back on Xatai, Srizz." He chuckled. "Can't believe you let him on your team, Khad..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Kairan//Tower of Tyis==-Kairan nodded with a smile."Good... I have a feeling we'll need all the help we can get in the future..." Kairan said with a frown, and then blinked, as he fell forward, unconscious, having fainted for no real reason.

Khadbaen/OceanIC:

"Whah noht? He's ah good fightehr," responded Khad with yet another chuckle, "Pluhs, he wahs the fihrst. Alwahs need sohmeohne guhllihble toh stahrt ah team's rohstehr."

"My best calculations come make out four possibilities as more plausible than the rest: It's hibernating, it's gathering information, it's marking a place, or it's a ticking time bomb. Maybe all four. Or something about which we have no idea. Maybe the legendary Garden rests beneath the center? We can only guess," Eryn said, scanning the Searcher with all her vision types, frequencies of sonar, and anything else of which she could think.

IC: On a BoatThe black armored Toa disappeared as Toxin was jabbed with a staff."Hey Ikssrss. Did the others get off Gynel too?" said the Toa. Even by just looking at Toxin one could tell he was exhausted.IC: South DistrictSlate finished his tea and placed the cup on the table. He remained silent however because he wanted to learnwhat this Turaga knew.

IC - Sanshou - Tower of Tyis: Sanshou caught Kairan as he fell. Waving someone over, she handed the Toa off to be carried back into the medbay.IC - Ehjoras - Near the Searcher: "Hm..." Ehjoras placed his hand on his chin, staring at the Searcher in thought. "If only we could be sure..."IC - Kovian - Boat: "A good fighter, maybe," Kovian said. "But I'd hardly consider his skills valuable considering how often he seems to drift into space."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Khadbaen/OceanIC:

"He's beehn pretteh cohnsihstehnt thihs time ahrouhnd," responded the Steltian, now cleaning his guns with a cloth. It seemed his left arm's incapacitation was temporary, as he was moving it enough to do these activities.OOC: Ah, the glorious irony. XD

"...Has anybody trying drilling under it?"

IC: Srizz tapped his chin, apparently searching his memory. "Pantheon, pantheon..." A spark of recognition lit behind his eyes. "Oh yeah! Big guy, kinda looks like a spider-crab-thing, whole mess of tricks up his sleeve? Tough one, I'll give him that. Anyway, I guess I should mention a couple of things off the bat: I ain't fire these days. I had a firestone and a cool mask, but I lost one to a tribe of Rahkshi living under a mountain and an angry Makuta - don't ask - and the other to a volcano and an ice toa - long story. On the plus side, I got a new mask out of the deal. Personally I like it better. More versatile. I also picked up a few upgrades for my ride."-=H-D=-

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: On a BoatToxin stood up and accepted the telescope. He held in in his right hand the Rose. And with his left he held the telescope. He peered thru the instrument and saw the other boat. They looked alive for the most part.He sat back down and offered the telescope back to Ikssrss and said, "Thanks."

IC - Kerid - Barrens: "Don't worry about it--you aren't the first," the Steltian said. Noticing that Hexxon was holding out a hand, she turned off her PDA. "I actually have a better idea: We can walk back and I can fill you in on everything. From the sounds of it--" She tapped the PDA. "--most of what I was worried about seems to have been accounted for."If she was sure that she could trust Hexxon, Kerid probably would have taken his offer. But right now, it was too soon--there was a very real possibility that he could be playing a trick. After all, she didn't know the being, or how well he could hide his emotions and thoughts. No; a walk back would allow her a chance to further convince the Odinan that she was telling the truth, on top of give her an opportunity to decide if he was deceiving her or not.IC - Ehjoras - Near the Searcher: "Not to my knowledge," he said. "Not that that would be a good idea. If you mean to drill underneath it to see if there's... well, anything of worth underneath it, then I wouldn't bother; any deeper than the drills in Central and you'll run into the Block."IC - Kovian - Boat: "Seemed like he did a whole lot of nothing in the two matches I saw," the Toa of Ice said, not seeming to pay attention to Srizz. "Granted, he did arrange the deal with Lyxek, but still--didn't seem to do anything of worth in that fight against Team Chance."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: No, you don't, I just put it there sometimes. =P-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-"I don't know..." Selirah said with a frown."I don't think it's organic, not from the look of it. But what it is made of, I can't tell." Selirah explained, as she walked toward it.

IC: Nikaron"So, what are we supposed to do, and do you see anyone nearby who we could talk to about this, I don't even know what to call it." Nikaron asked.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-Selirah looked around with a slight frown."The problem is that there's probably too many people here just trying to catch a glimpse of this thing..." Selirah said, as she continued to scan the surroundings for any sign of someone who might be able to help.

IC: The BarrensHexxon was slightly surprised by the decline, but then very quickly realized that her offer would be in his favor. "Very well," he said, drawing back his hand to his side. "But I warn you, it's a long walk back."Patting Anar on the head, the former KNPD officer and dragon began walking in the direction of the Searcher.

OOC: Do you know of any characters who are here?IC: NikaronFor the first time, Nikaron was made aware of the large sum of people. "Yeah, there are a lot of people," as a mechanic who had grow up isolated from the rest of the world, seeing this many people was, unnerving. Look at yourself, you're making a fool out of yourself.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Djoser, South District:"He's not in there?" Djoser questioned. "You won't mind if I step inside then...?"Do it. Stop me from going in.Djoser moved to step around Zaydan into the building.IC: Vertak, South District:"Perhaps so." Vertak replied grudgingly. "So then if you'll come with us, I'll search out Kerid and inform her of where I stand in the situation."-ibrow

-==IC: Zaydan==-"Excuse me..." Zaydan said, as she put her hand on Djoser's shoulder again."He's not in there, but one of my other friends would like privacy; especially since half the building is destroyed. I think Vertak headed off in the other direction, mumbling something about the 'Searcher'." Zaydan said with a shrug.

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-"If he is, it'll be as big a surprise to me as you, as he didn't go by me." Zaydan said with a shrug."Besides, if it's about his vehicle, I could probably look after it, if you want." Zaydan smiled, as she yawned for a moment, since it had already been a long day. She hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, either.

OOC: Do you know of any characters who are here?IC: NikaronFor the first time, Nikaron was made aware of the large sum of people. "Yeah, there are a lot of people," as a mechanic who had grow up isolated from the rest of the world, seeing this many people was, unnerving. Look at yourself, you're making a fool out of yourself.

OOC: No... =/ I think there are some around, but I don't know if they're right near the Searcher.-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-Selirah nodded, with a frown."This reminds me of..." Selirah started to say, but never finished the sentence, as she shook her head for a moment.

IC / Nearing the Day Run / Conversing:“Well, either way, it’ll it get, I promise you that.” Swerv went silent after this, focusing on driving as the Day Run came into view. Yes, his autopilot worked just fine, even with moving obstacles, but he preferred having manual control. “Once we arrive, we should probably tell Kerid about the Searching being a bomb and see if she can do anything about it. Well, about the beings living around it, at least.“Or…” Swerv thought about something that might work, “If that Jellyfish is nano-bots, couldn’t the Day Run nano-bots assimilate into it and then force it apart? Or do you think the virus would just find a way over our countermeasures and take control of our nano-bots immediately?”IC / Victus Dead / His Room:As Brother ate, he began to put together his plan for the Director’s possible assassination. While he had told Zanth some artificial intelligence was involved, he had no proof for that, so he had to act like the Director was a living being and then just have a plan B.But so little was known about the Director either way. He probably didn’t have any protection from Lyxek’s god, but like Zanth and he had been discussing, Dalmia might be on the Director’s side in the sense that he might defend the Director if the Director truly was the less defensible one. Even then, something or some power had to be protecting the Director if he hadn’t even been seen for who knows how long.One possibility was that there was no Director, but that was also a baseless idea.IC / Gynel / On the Second Boat:Edge came back out on deck and announced, “Well, Fate is fine, just completely drained, so we don’t have to add her to the list of the dead. And…”Edge came to a stop and looked Srizz up and down, “And I’m guessing this is the Srizz you were yelling for.”

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

"We could see if it's up to anything under there... By the way, has anyone ever tried getting through the Block?" Eryn asked, not finding anything in her databases.OOC: *totally knows what this "Block" is*

Khadbaen/OceanIC:

Khad shrugged as he responded, "Eh, thohse wehren't hihs behst mohmehnts. Stihll, prohblehm ohf who toh kihck wouhld be sohlved ihf you joined, Kovian." To Edge, he rather simply said, "Yehp."

IC: South DistrictHearing the conversation between Zaydan and Djoser, Slate got an idea.Using his power over sound he mimicked Vertak's voice exactly but the source was nearly a block away."Djoser you punk give me back my ride." was what Slate made the sound waves say.He hoped to draw the matoran away from them.OOC: Do anyone of the characters around here have mental shields and/or experience on how to know if their mind is being read?IC: GaragesSol have rocketed thru the sky and over to the garages. And going at near super sonic speeds drastically reduced travel time.He found the door unlocked. Looking around it was just how it was left an hour ago in this dimension but for Sol it had been many years.He looked at Marx and his own vehicles and thought they should get new ones because Marx's knowledge of tech had increased since they were built. But he was sure Marx would do that for himself.He turned on the lights and breathed in the cold garage air.

OOC: No... =/ I think there are some around, but I don't know if they're right near the Searcher.-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-Selirah nodded, with a frown."This reminds me of..." Selirah started to say, but never finished the sentence, as she shook her head for a moment.

IC: NikaronNikaron perked up, "This reminds you of what?" he asked, Great it's just my first hour with a team and they're already keeping secrets from me. Am I really that unlikable? That pathetic? Guess that's what you get for spending your time by yourself, instead of with others. Not that others ever cared for me. Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-Selirah closed her eyes for a moment, a pained looked on her face for a moment."This reminds me of my home island..." Selirah said, and frowned."All these people around..." Selirah explained, as she looked around, and then hesitated."There were lots of people around on my island, too. ... Right before it was destroyed."

IC: Nikaron"Oh," was all Nikaron could say. He was taken aback, he had never faced this sort of situation, and now he felt ashamed for his previous statements. Bloody fool, I'm such a blasted fool. Gah, why is it I always screw up everything. He glanced down at Selirah, before leaping down so he was next to her. Putting a hand on her shoulder. He spoke, "Look I'm sorry. Do you want to talk about it." The moment the words left his mouth, Nikaron mentally cursed himself. You stupid fool! Of course she doesn't want to talk about it. What is wrong with you!

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Finding it funny how Nikaron accidentally chooses the wrong things sometimes. xD-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-Selirah shrugged as Nikaron asked the question."There's not really anything to talk about... I don't remember all that much of the island, since it happened over 1000 years ago, going on 1200 now, I think. I heard it was partly the island's fault itself, though..." Selirah explained, and frowned slightly."Funny thing is, if it hadn't happened, I might never have left the island, so it's actually a good thing, in a way..."

OOC: Are you sure it's sometimes?IC: NikaronNikaron was lost, "How is that a good thing? You were forced to leave your home, your family, your friends, everything you ever knew. How is coming to this place good? I mean it's just another island with a lot of problems. I really don't see anything good here. Just a bunch of people fighting for control of a city, and random monsters going around and attacking."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-"Because it's not just here that I've seen." Selirah said with a shrug."I never would have met two of the people who made me reconsider my ideals, and inspired me to have my mask shaped after a noble Kakama, if it hadn't been for that incident. It's not good in the respect that people lost their lives; but..." Selirah paused, and sighed."There was going to be death either way."