Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Day Run: The Garden

Day Run Final Role-Playing

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1288 replies to this topic

#281 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 3,529 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 06:03 PM

IC: NikaronNikaron took his head off of Selirah's shoulder and slumped against a nearby wall, looking up towards the sky. "Sounds like you've lived a pretty interesting life, complete opposite of me really," Once again as soon as he said it, Nikaron regretted it, still he continued on. "Still, even it's true, why do you want to make yourself believe there is going to be death either. That sort of dark gloomy thought keeps things from getting done. After all who's going to continue fighting for whatever if all they're ever told is that they can't win. When you have to chose to choose between dark thoughts and happy thoughts, why choose the path that makes you doubt yourself. The path that prevents you from achieving your potential." Nikaron then shrugged, he had merely been stating his personal thoughts. I'm probably just made a fool out of myself. Sheesh, how stupid am I, giving a lecture when I know nothing.He looked Selirah in the eye this time, "Then again, I'm just a lowly mechanic, it's not like I know anything about the world. Sorry for wasting your time with that mini-speech. I'm not sure what I was thinking."
  • 0

#282 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 06:08 PM

-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-Selirah shrugged at that."It's okay; not all too many know of what happened." Selirah said with a smile, but then frowned."I know there would have been deaths either way, though, because there was a war going on at the same time the experiments that went wrong happened."
  • 0

#283 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 3,529 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 06:16 PM

IC: Nikaron"I see," War. Such a disgusting thing. It's the whole reason I'm an orphan that was dumped here. Still I fared alot better than many others. "I'm sorry. It must have been terrible." Nikaron then looked up at the Construct, so what exactly are we supposed to do. Maybe we should just head back to the garages. Delta still needs to be put through some tests, and Selirah needs a vehicle. I wonder if there's a way to allow Delta to implant some of his interface into her vehicle. Perhaps if I modified the transmitter feature I was thinking of before. Speaking of which I need to finish it as well. I think I have the rudimentary design done, but... Yeah, Nikaron was lost, again.
  • 0

#284 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 06:18 PM

-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-Selirah looked at the construct for a moment, and frowned."What could this be made of?" Selirah wondered, and closed her eyes, as she began to sing part of the song she had sang earlier, more in an effort to try and detect if there was anything off about the sonic frequencies of the construct; though she wondered if that would actually work.
  • 0

#285 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 3,529 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 06:26 PM

IC: NikaronHowever currently Nikaron was so lost in thought that even Selirah's song didn't snap him out of it. His mental tinkering was on overdrive, by the time he was done he'd probably have the blueprints for all his modifications done and in his head.
  • 0

#286 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 07:36 PM

IC: With Toxin confirmed as alive, Ikssrss went back to the ship's wheel. He began steering them closer to the other ship. They could find out who else had survived this mission
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#287 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 09:10 PM

OOC: ToD: The Block is exactly what it says on the tin: A block that can't be drilled through. Think of it as the same protodermis layer that the Onu-Koran miners couldn't get through in canon....HINTHINTIC - Ehjoras - Near the Searcher: "That's why it's called the Block, Eryn. Unknown molecular configuration, completely resistant to any and all kinds of drilling and digging equipment. Not even the few Toa of Iron that they've managed to bring underground have been able to manipulate it," Ehjoras said. "Anyway, as I've been telling everyone, I haven't been picking up any activity from this thing--energetic, subterranean, nothing. So whether you go under it or not is up to you, but I doubt you'll find anything--it's completely inactive. Almost like someone flipped its power switch."The Toa's sonic search would reveal that the Searcher was... an organic-synthetic mix. Maybe?IC - Elithes/Illuxio - Unpredictable: "Zhat didn't seem to vork very vell against zhe ozher Construct, from vhat I've heard," Elithes said. "I doubt zhe Searcher vouldn't have similar--if not better--protections against somezhing like zhat."IC - Kerid - The Barrens: Kerid began to explain what she and the others had learned about Lyxek and the Ring's plan as they walked through the Barrens. For the moment, she didn't go into much detail on the KNPD-end of things, instead choosing to make a preliminary judgment based on how Hexxon reacted to this information.IC - Lyccir - S.D. Lab: Lyccir was silent for another moment. "I feel that my leaving this place could be very, very dangerous," he said quietly. "This room is the one place that the Heart's corruption has yet to touch. Were I to abandon it then the consequences could be... very severe. I would be exposed to the Ringmaster."IC - Kovian - Boat: "Like I said, ask me again when my contract is over. For all you know the world could end as soon as I hand the rose over to Lyxek and then there would be no point in accepting or declining." Kovian adjusted the scope on his mask as he paused. "Besides, maybe I want to check up on my old team before I make a decision."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#288 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 16 2012 - 09:16 PM

-==IC: Selirah//Barrens==-Selirah frowned, as she detected an odd mix.Organic synthetic...? Selirah thought, based off her preliminary findings.What could this thing be...?
  • 0

#289 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2012 - 12:41 AM

IC / Day Run / In Unpredictable:As they reached the grounds of the Day Run, Swerv set the Unpredictable to autopilot and checked his team crest, noticing a message from Eryn. That was strange, he didn’t know the crests could send those kinds of messages.Reading through it, he announced to the others, “Alan and Kairan were incapacitated by the jellyfish, although I’m sure there’s a name for it besides that. The damage was mental, but they should both heal; they just need time. And… that is it, I’ll tell her to distribute the information about it being a giant, biological bomb.”Doing just that, Swerv sent the data to his fellow robot.And as he did, they pulled up to the Garage. Opening a hatch, the yellow robot beckoned for everyone to exit his vehicle. Draxion was the first to respond as he jumped out and checked the shadows for Older Brother.Upon seeing no sign of him, or rather, a convenient amount of deep shadows he could be hiding in, Draxion patted the Unpredictable and Swerv exited as well.“Ok, then,” he said to everyone after they had exited, “I’ll go check and see if there’s any special conditions to the CtF match, or even if it’s still being held. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome, meaning either, you (Elithes) or Marx. And Draxion, go grab us some food. Well, get you guys some food, anyway.”As Draxion flew off, Swerv paused, waiting for reactions from the others, not wanting to be rude just by taking off without them.IC / KNPD HQ / In a Building Facing the Front Doors:Waiter sat.And he watched.Down on the front doors of the KNPD he watched, looking for anything out of the ordinary. He had done the same thing for awhile now, so he knew the patterns and flow of normal day to day activity, even when there was increased activity due to the Collector or some other terrorist.So he would be able to tell if something was up. And with his mask activated, no one would see him from his perch in a room halfway up a building facing the large HQ built upon the mines. If activity appeared normal, he would report it to Kerid or Ehjoras and then check up on the others he had met at Alan’s meeting, making sure they were ok after the Searcher’s flight.IC / Gynel / On the Second Boat:“Ah, ‘kay then,” Edge said as he moved away. He would have kept an eye on this Srizz guy, but the Zyglak-like being looked as if he would have noticed that. So instead, the Vortixx did what he normally did to keep active when he didn’t have enough room to run, he got down on a clear part of the deck and started to exercise every different muscle group in his body, one group at a time, taking it slow.Those exercises not only kept the pain away, but make sure he stayed in top physical condition as well.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#290 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2012 - 01:27 PM

Eryn/Barrens, With EhjorasIC:

"And if this thing has found a way beneath the block?" Eryn queried. It would be worth checking.

Khadbaen/OceanIC:

"You could goh ahll rehnehgade ahnd use the Rose fohr your own puhrpohsehs," said Khad in a not-so-serious tone. Then again, it was hard to differentiate anything other than "happy" and "angry" with him.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#291 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2012 - 03:45 PM

IC: South District"Are you saying this room is shielded? And what is the Heart?" asked Slate to Lyccir.IC: Day Run GroundsMarx got out of Swerv's vehicle."Another arena match? Sounds fun. I'll go with you."Oh I forgot my team communicator in the garage. Oops, thought MarxOpening a rift in the shadows he placed his hand thru and grabbed his communicator. After he had it in his hand, he closed the shadow rift.He looked at the communicator and thought it looked outdated. This star was Team Superior's symbol. Now he was on a team with his brother and they had decided to change the team named to Team Cosmic instead. With just a thought the screen's display changed to a rotating spiral galaxy."Day Run organizers we are formally requesting to change our name to Team Cosmic. I would also like to place Sol in charge." said Marx in a voice message to the Day Run people. He then placed the gadget on his belt.IC: GarageSol was holding his team communicator when he was startled as it beeped and its display changed. He then placed it on his belt next to his sword's sheath.He looked on the desk where they had left the gadgets and noticed his brothers was gone. Sol just guessed Marx got his already.
  • 0

#292 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 17 2012 - 08:09 PM

IC - Ehjoras - Near the Searcher: Ehjoras shrugged. "Then it's probably blocking whatever holes in the Block it's made," he said simply. "Like I said, you're welcome to look, but I don't think you'll find anything of value beneath it." He paused. "If you can get underneath it at all. Those were a lot of tentacles..."IC - Day Run Systems - Day Run: In response to Marx, the Day Run computers updated with this new information, changing the team to Team Cosmic and shifting the title of Captain to Sol.IC - KNPD - Citadel: There didn't seem to be any notable changes in the activity around the KNPD headquarters. The only difference was that, if anything, there seemed to be a slightly smaller number and frequency of patrols around the area.IC - Lyccir - S.D. Lab: "What I'm saying is that I chose this room before Lyxek started putting his plans into action," Lyccir said. "And as a result, I've been able to keep it hidden while the rest of the island has slowly been shrouded in a fog of darkness. Were I to leave it, or were someone with ill intentions to enter, I would no long be able to keep it hidden from the Heart. My expectation is that trouble--massive trouble--would follow soon after. So, yes, I suppose in a way it is shielded. And that's why I cannot leave."IC - Kovian - Boat: "Hah! Maybe," Kovian said. "If I knew what the heck it actually does, aside from control the Feranaki. Otherwise the Shadowed One would track me down and take my head--not to mention the guys Lyxek would probably send after me. He sounds like the kind of guy who doesn't take well to being double-crossed."IC - Elithes/Illuxio - Day Run: Elithes checked his equipment before following after Swerv, simply nodding at him to show that he would be following him--for now.

Edited by Parugi, Apr 17 2012 - 08:12 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#293 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 17 2012 - 08:52 PM

Khadbaen/OceanIC:

"Aw, he'd ohnleh huhnt you down uhntihl he made suhre you wehre deahd. Nohthihn' much. Pluhs, you'd hahve me rootihn' fohr you. Secrehtleh, ohf course. Ah hahve toh geht my pay." At this point, it was rather obvious that the Steltian was doing the best he could to keep from bursting into laughter.

Eryn/Barrens, With EhjorasIC:

"You said it's inactive, right? The tentacles won't do anythi - Oh, hey, message from Swerv... Oh... Oh glorious. For some reason he thinks that this is a bomb, and he said it as if there's proof. Just a moment, I'll establish vocal communication... there. Swerv? You there?" Eryn said, activating her link into the crest network to call the robot.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#294 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 17 2012 - 11:52 PM

IC - Ehjoras - Near the Searcher: "Doesn't have to be active for a ton of its tentacles to have been buried in the ground underneath it," Ehjoras pointed out. "Hm... A bomb, eh? That could be problematic..."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#295 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 07:49 AM

Eryn/Barrens, With EhjorasIC:

"Yeah, that might be rather bad... Swerv? Swerv, c'mon. Where are you?"

Edited by Toa of Dancing, Apr 18 2012 - 07:50 AM.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#296 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 07:59 AM

IC: Srizz was not so controlled. He laughed freely and happily, despite the slight wince as his laughter aggravated the cuts in his side. "I like this guy," he said once he'd finished, gesturing at Khadbaen. He'd known they had plenty in common when they first met. There was a kind of professional respect as men of similar trade. Still, it was always nice to find someone you could get along with in a universe where so many had their irrational hatred of mercenaries, assassins and bounty hunters.-=H-D=-
  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#297 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 11:37 AM

IC / Day Run / Responding the Eryn:“I’m here, Eryn,” Swerv said as he began to walk to the Registration Office, “Elithes and Marx are here with me. Although I guess you don’t know who Marx is. You know what, scratch that, you have, or had, access to the roster, so I guess you know of him…”“Annnnyway, what’s up?”IC / KNPD HQ / Watching:As Waiter continued to sit and watch, he realized that patrols coming in and out of the building before him seemed to have lessened from the days and weeks beforehand. Now while this didn’t spell out instant doom, it still was unsettling. Something was different. Had there been a major layoff, or were teams being held back or put in strategic spots around City?There was no need to jump to conclusions, however, so Waiter did what he had done many times before. He waited.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#298 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 11:52 AM

Eryn/Barrens, With EhjorasIC:

"Marx, male toa, member of Team Cosmic, known for inventing, wears a great mask of repulsion, etc. Yes, I know who he is. But yes, to the subject at hand, why do you think the Searcher is a bomb?"

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#299 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 02:48 PM

OOC: Sorry about kinda like, disappearing for a few days.IC: Vertak, South District:Vertak sighed, nodding. "Very well." he replied, standing. "In that case, I will return here once I've met with Kerid or have the Key under the Day Run Garage in my possession."Finishing his tea, Vertak set the teacup down and gave a short wave, beckoning to Slate as he made his way to the exit- where he discovered Djoser."Djoser." he started. "What are you doing here?"Djoser flashed a grin at him, gesturing to Zaydan."Your gender swapping friend here has been trying to convince me you weren't at home." the Ko-Matoran responded. "However, since you are, and since you've clearly been visiting that Turaga friend of yours...."Djoser stopped talking to let out a long laugh, during which Vertak shoved Slate and Zaydan aside, pulling his dagger out and shoving the side at Djoser's throat. The Ko-Matoran chuckled, easily blocking the attack with his own dagger before looking Vertak right in the eyes and saying,"One."
  • 0

Posted Image

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#300 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 03:07 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan gripped her sword, as she prepared to help Vertak if needed."What are you planning?" Zaydan asked Djoser, fully convinced of the fact that he was evil now.
  • 0

#301 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 03:45 PM

IC: The BarrensHexxon listened intently to Kerid as they traversed the Barrens. His eyes were set ahead as he silently processed the information in his head. The Odinan asked no questions yet, only keeping quiet as they neared the Day Run.IC: The BarrensGreel kept his eyes on his two other opponents while Rocky was focused on any obstacles in the way. Once or twice the thought that this race through the cold and snow might deplete his pet's energy supply. Hopefully, the Rock Lion wouldn't collapse once they arrived at the Day Run centers.The teal-armored racer couldn't help but see how close they all were. If only the field was hot and sunny, Rocky would be able to break through the line.
  • 0

#302 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 04:20 PM

IC: South DistrictWaving goodbye to Lyccir, Slate got up and picked up his sickle he had placed in the corner. He walked outside and saw Djoser. He was pleasantly surprised to find out he was a Matoran.He just watched the others to see what they would do. He thought it was best not to jump to conclusions.
  • 0

#303 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 07:56 PM

IC: Djoser, South District:Djoser just shook his head at Zaydan and smirked, shoving Vertak away. As the black Matoran scrambled back Djoser easily grabbed his neck and held his knife to Vertak's throat."You never could beat me in a fight Vertak." Djoser laughed."What're you planning?" Vertak grunted. "Where's my car?"Djoser shrugged, his features becoming calm and confident- they had no idea what he was about to do."Two."-ibrow
  • 0

Posted Image

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#304 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 08:00 PM

OOC: Let me know if you need a recap on that information, Greel. =)IC - Lyccir - S.D. Lab: Lyccir narrowed his eyes slightly as he listened to the commotion outside. What was this Djoser planning?Carefully, he focused on his mask, looking for an answer...IC - Kerid - Walking to DR: As Kerid finished explaining everything she could think of that was Ring-related, she paused. "Questions?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#305 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 08:04 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan's eyes widened, as she realized the Matoran was counting, and did not like the possible reasons for that, and ran forward, and attempted to place her hand on his mouth; not knowing if it would cause some explosion or something.Or if it's literally a countdown... But if it's that; we're dead anyway. Zaydan thought, not knowing what Djoser was planning, but if it was a verbal cue, she was going to stop that.OOC: Give us a little bit of time. =P
  • 0

#306 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 18 2012 - 08:57 PM

IC: South DistrictRunning a quick mental scan of those around him he found Vertak and Djoser both had mental shielding, Zaydan had weak mental shields and Lyccir had a mind that seemed to be very hard to understand. For his thought patterns seemed very different to Slate and it was like trying to understand a foreign language you just started to learn. And he also found that Vertak's sword had some kind of a mind although, like Lyccir, was too foreign to comprehend.He gave the Matoran of Ice, Djoser, a dirty look and and brandished his sickle.

Edited by paragon, Apr 19 2012 - 08:05 PM.

  • 0

#307 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2012 - 12:31 PM

IC / Day Run / Responding to Eryn:“Yeah, well, you see. About that, the information comes from Dalmia. I see no reason to doubt him. After all, just look at that thing. It has bomb written all over it. You see the protective outer covering? That’s to shape the blast. And whatever it’s trying to get through, it will succeed. Biological bombs, definitely of that size, tend to obliterate everything in their path.”They reached the Registration Office, and Swerv pushed open the door, holding it for the others as he finished up with Eryn. “I recorded the whole conversation between Dalmia and everyone else. I’m sending you the recording now. Let me know if you think he’s lying to us in some way. But I gotta go right now. See ya.”Swerv ended the conversation and walked up to… Ah great, he forgot her name. Well, she had to have a name, but he never took the time to look it up or ask for it. Nodding to her in greeting, he walked up to the counter and said, “What’s the status on the capture the flag match? What I really mean is are there any special rules for it that we should know?”
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#308 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 19 2012 - 07:24 PM

IC - Eilxa - Day Run: "I don't know the answers to either of those questions at the moment, sorry."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#309 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,864 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2012 - 08:16 PM

IC: Calik Raktu - BarrensCalik grinned. Now was his chance to finish this. All he needed was a little more power...He twisted the accelerator, pushing the Ragnorak further and further, nearly to the breaking point. Slowly, he began to creep up on his two competitors, making his way in front of the other racers.Now, just a few more Bios, he thought as he re-ignited the Ion Thrusts, sending a few fresh surge of power through the motorcycle.-Void
  • 0
"Whatever she really is, it's an end to our old stalemate."
 
 dark_seven_preview.jpg
 

#310 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 19 2012 - 08:49 PM

IC: Djoser, South District:"You know, I thought you'd all put up a bit more fight before I delivered you all to Lyxek." Djoser complained, shoving Vertak towards Slate and Zaydan. "But whatever."Grinning and tossing his knife into the air, Djoser uttered one last word:"Three."-ibrow
  • 0

Posted Image

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#311 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2012 - 08:52 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-Zaydan's eyes widened as Djoser said the word 'Lyxek', and she tried to seal the area around Djoser into a block of iron; but not nearly in time to stop him from saying the last word.What... What have we done... Was this a trap? Zaydan wondered, and frowned grimly, as she gripped her sword, ready for what happened next.
  • 0

#312 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2012 - 08:56 PM

IC: The BarrensHexxon reviewed the information in his head, looking back to see if there wasn't anything he understood or if there was more he needed to know. So far, the things he heard sounded crazier than what Kerid had explained earlier about the Director and Lyxek connections. From what he knew now about this Toa's plans, the former KNPD officer thought how difficult it would be to fight back against the Ring leader.Pushing aside those thoughts for the moment, Hexxon focused on one point. This Heart and "Rhashahk" person -- or thing -- seemed to be the gist of his plans, and he held some keys to use the Heart. If he had a number of them...."These Keys," Hexxon began. "Where are the others? And are they safe from his hands?"IC: The BarrensGreel watched with eyes opened wide as Calik broke through the line of their vehicles. Up ahead was the Day Run, and it seemed the Toa of Fire was sure to win. Maybe if he pushed Rock's speed to its limits, they could just make it. But doing so could possibly shut down the Rock Lion, due to power loss. If only it wasn't so cold, victory would be guaranteed! Already Rocky would need to recharge from the race, and heat lay right ahead at the centers. They might make those few bio...Giving it all they had, Greel and his pet shoved through the snow toward the "finish line" of the race, gaining on Calik. He gripped the lion tightly with his teal-colored hands, and his eyes were fixed on the way ahead behind his jewel-like goggles. The distance rapidly decreased between the racers...
  • 0

#313 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 19 2012 - 10:29 PM

IC - Kerid - Near DR: "As far as we know, Lyxek possesses the sword, the gauntlets, and possibly another," Kerid said. "I have the mask in a secure location--nothing short of a Construct will be able to get to it. As for the others, I'm afraid I don't know, though the Guild believes the Eyes to be on Kia Island."IC - Lyccir/Lyxek - Kiyara Labs (finally remembered the name!): "Three" had barely escaped Djoser's lips when a blade of sonic power sheared vertically through the lab behind the group, shaking the area and cleanly slicing the building in half. Not a moment later, another blade slashed out, hitting the building horizontally. Within seconds, the lab began to collapse inward, sending a plume of smoke and dust into the air.Lyccir seemed to appear out of nowhere from Vertak's left, his robe flapping in the new winds as he stared at the falling building. Through the smoke, a dark shape began to approach them, an axe-like object slung over one soldier. The Turaga's expression was determinedly set in stone as he watched Lyxek appear, the Toa coming to a stop in front of the cloud and pile of debris. His posture seemed to emanate power, betraying not the merest trace of fatigue from what seemed like such a powerful attack.His gaze drifted lazily over the assembled beings, observing each of them. After several moments, his eyes settled on the Turaga."Lyccir," he said. "So we were right." He tapped his finger on the neck of his guitar. Then he shifted it, bringing it in front of him and shouldering the strap, eying the crowd once more. "How y'all doing?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#314 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 09:07 AM

-==IC: Zaydan//Kiyara Labs==-Zaydan gripped her sword, as she watched Lyxek approach.What power... Zaydan thought, not sure what could stop this madman, short of an all-out Nova Blast; and even then, her powers themselves wouldn't be what was handy... Aside from that she was still speechless, at the fact that they had been too late, walked right into a trap, and once again, at Lyxek's power."G-good..." Zaydan said, trying to at least buy a little time; though she was still prepared to attack at any moment... Though, with that amount of power...OOC: Yeah, unless Slate can try and counter his Sonic attacks, we're all dead, and there's nothing to stop that.
  • 0

#315 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,597 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 10:14 AM

IC (Barrens):As he did so, Traxin too was increasing in speed, moving faster and faster, but being ever more careful of the slowly decreasing volume of rocks on the ground. A single boulder could ruin his Cycle completely, and he was not going to let it happen.He was not near the vehicle's top speed, that would probably cause certain death in this terrain. But he was certainly closing the gap between the three racers, slowing climbing forward in the ranks, until he was almost parallel with Calik.
  • 0

Arctic-Monkeys-Blog-Banner.jpg

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed


#316 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 10:20 AM

Eryn/Barrens, With EhjorasIC:

"...Interesting. Master Ehjoras and I were just discussing something, and I am starting to get an idea of the purpose for this bomb. Anyways, despite the fact that the shell will direct the explosion, one that massive will cause an island-shaking earthquake. There doesn't seem to be a way to stop it, so the citizens need to be warned. Can you guys get to that?" she asked, scanning the object with this new information in her processors. Indeed, the compounds that she detected did have the qualities of a biological bomb. Well, this would be fun...

Edited by Toa of Dancing, Apr 20 2012 - 10:22 AM.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#317 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 02:19 PM

IC - Ehjoras - With Eryn: "The Day Runcould issue a warning," Ehjoras suggested. "The KNPD might ignore it, but word will inevitably spread. I'll send a message to Kerid about it. Any idea when it'll go off?"IC - Lyxek/Lyccir - South District: Noting Zaydan's tension, Lyxek smiled pleasantly. "That's good to hear," he said smoothly, lazily striking a light chord on his guitar. The Ringmaster's eyes flashed back to Lyccir. "Perhaps you all could help me with something. I've been told that there are a couple of artifacts here, which I need to return to their rightful owner. I would very much like for you to give them to me."He directed his next words to Lyccir. "And you, my old friend... We request a visit. We have so much catching up to do, you know."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#318 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 02:22 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//South District==-"And who would the 'rightful owner' be?" Zaydan asked, ready to die before letting Lyxek get his hands on any of the Keys. She looked over at Slate, to see if he could help, even as she readjusted her grip on her sword.
  • 0

#319 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 02:27 PM

IC: South DistrictHe saw what happened and watched as Lyxek approached. And was not impressed by Lyxek's display of power.Looking at Djoser with disgust he unleashed a sonic boom in the Matoran's chest.A sadistic smile appeared upon his face although his helmet obscured his face. "And so the prey approaches."

Edited by paragon, Apr 20 2012 - 02:46 PM.

  • 0

#320 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 03:37 PM

IC: Djoser, South District:Djoser laughed as Lyxek appeared, but had to duck away from Slate's attack, flipping backward and ending in a primal crouch that would enable him to make whatever move was next required."Don't even bother fighting me, Toa." Djoser called, grinning. "I'm not the one that can kill you with the blink of an eye."IC: Vertak, South District:As Djoser has shoved Vertak away, his dagger and cut the tiniest nick in the renegade Matoran's neck - however, that nick was enough for the poison from the dagger to seep into Vertak's systems.He knew Djoser tended to leave adding a new layer of the poison to his dagger for up to months at a time- thus, by the time he'd hit the ground in front of Slate and Zaydan he'd wagered that he had about five hours to get to either the Tumbler or Team Zero Base, the only two locations on Kai Nam that he had an antidote before the paralysis kicked in and he was as good as dead.It didn't help matters that Lyxek then literally exploded into view via sound, and Vertak scrambled to his feet, pulling out his dagger. However, as Lyxek spoke Vertak's hand twitched and the dagger fell to the ground.Rhindon... poison... Vertak thought. Five hours maybe... dunno... what's gonna happen. He didn't want to risk Lyxek realizing that he had Rhindon or the Eyes - and he also knew that while he had the Eyes, Rhindon would be unable to teleport away. Vertak grabbed his right hand with his left to halt the twitch, and decided against picking the weapon back up, going for easy banter instead despite the fog that was creeping into his mind."Lyxek... what an honour." he said sarcastically. "An impressive display of power, except for the fact that, oh, I dunno, it wasn't really you at all. If you'd found some way to actually give yourself that much power, I'd be all falling over to please you and everything, but when I know you've got some immortal being on your side... good luck next time. Play again."Vertak clenched his hands into fists as his right hand twitched again ever so slightly. Useless.-ibrow
  • 0

Posted Image

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users