Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

Day Run: The Player Lounge

CLASSIFICATION STATUS: Tier 2 - Open to Public.The Garden Role-Playing 1 2 3 ~ Kai-Nam Citizen Files 1 2 3 ~ Player Lounge 1 2 3

If the big-lettered words didn't make it clear enough, this topic is for the discussion of Day Run: The Garden. You can use this to make plans with others, discuss events, ask questions, and do other general stuff like that. It'll also serve as the home of the Day Run's scoreboard, which will help to keep track of contestants' Credits; if you aren't playing in the in-game tournament, it does not affect you and you need not worry about it.Recent EventsDay 3-Guild of Tyis attempts to assassinate the Director and Lyxek; all operatives involved are killed during mission.-Vertak discovers Sword of Ybrus in a warehouse; sword is taken by Dalmia and its dark half given to Vertak. The Ring comes into possession of Sword of Ybrus.-Alan discovers truth about the Director: the leader of the KNPD is an AI seeking the other half of the Coeur d'Ombre. Organizes group to begin publicly fighting against the Ring/KNPD; Day Run, Guild of Tyis, multiple DR teams pledge allegiance to cause.-Day Run comes into possession of the Kanohi Nox/Mask of Aru, one of the Coeur d'Ombre's keys.-Zanth and Older Brother trade respective information and ally with one another to fight against the Ring and KNPD.-Toa Tarius hires a group of six beings to help him search for the Eyes of Apheer.-Nanobot constructs created by the Collector appear in Day Run arena and computer systems, interrupting final match, and in East District, attacking Kayzata. Former is defeated through a mass effort by multiple DR teams, while latter is captured by Kayzata. Collector willingly leaves Day Run systems, though leaves a warning about a future fight.Today-Day Run activates security lock-down, leaving Kerid and Ehjoras as the only ones with complete access to mainframe.-Toa Dodera, Guild of Tyis assassin who was killed by Lyxek, is found dead by KNPD and is pinned above entrance as a statement against GoT. Members of Guild within KNPD, including Sanshou, are ostracized.-Several beings assist the ostracized Guild members in escaping from the KNPD, taking refuge in the Guild's main base on Tyis Island.-New Day Run event announced.-Vertak goes to meet with "The Voice" in S. District.-Tarius begins to gather bodyguards for mission.-Two unmarked ships bypass KNPD blockade of Kai-Nam and approach Niakar Trinity. Revealed to be Dark Hunter vessels, which set sail for Gynel.-Vertak meets the Voice, who is revealed as a Turaga named Lyccir. The Turaga tells Vertak of the Ring and KNPD's past, explaining that the entire war has been orchestrated in Lyxek's attempt to revive Rhashahk. Also reveals that Kai-Nam is actually a recreated version of the original island, which was destroyed by a similar attempt to revive Rhashahk several centuries ago.-Vertak joins Tarius and co. on Kia Island, where they locate the Eyes of Apheer. In the ensuring struggle, Darian is killed by Tarius, prompting a rebellion by his bodyguards in which Tarius is also killed. The Eyes come into Vertak's possession; Chyff goes to report to the Director.-Brother attempts to assassinate Lyxek, but fails. In the ensuing conversation, Lyxek reveals parts of his plans and the fact that he is protected by the Coeur d'Ombre's power.-Lyxek unleashes the Seventh Construct, the Searcher, on City, transforming Khazra through the use of nanobots. Brother is set free.-In the ensuing battle with the Searcher, a number of beings--including Alan and Kairan--are rendered temporarily insane or incapacitated, a large number of the Garden's Keepers are devoured by the Searcher, and South District is destroyed. The Searcher is shown to be impervious to almost any damage.-Lyccir comes under threat by one of the Searcher's thousands of tentacles.-The Searcher heads to the Northern Barrens and sets down in a large, flat area, seemingly deactivating itself and leaving a trail of destruction in its wake.Week-long Timeskip-Dark Hunters arrive on Gynel and successfully enter Feranaki caverns.-Dark Hunters initiate plan to retrieve the rose for Lyxek.-Citizens of Kai-Nam attempt to rebuild and repair following the Searcher's attack.-Preparations made by all groups to continue individual plans.For clarification on the dates--the travel time between Gynel and Kai-Nam is several days in length. While the events of Gynel and Day 4 were played out at the same time, the Gynel events were, in-story, roughly three days later.Team Name - Credits - Next Event - MembersTeam Chance - 240 - 3/1. - Vailian (L)Team Zero - 2280 - 3.1. - Zanth (L), Suya, Vertak, Zaydan.Team Vigil - 2860 - 3.1. - Elithes (L), Draxion, Swerv, Eryn. FullTeam Bounty - 2460 - 3.1. - Khadbaen (L), Srizz, Chyff.Team Wing - 2740 - 3.1. - Alan (L), Nexus, Kairan, Kaelan. FullTeam Cosmic - 2010 - 3.1. - Marx, Sol (L), Slate.Team Comet - 1200 - 3.1. - Hexxon (L), Kaytana.Team Titan - 000 - N/A. - Krayzikk Altair (L)Team Slight - 1800 - 3.1. - Calik Raktu (L), Traxin, Greel.Team Darkhorse - 600 - 3.1 - Nikaron (L), Selirah, AranaiTeam Liberty - 600 - 3.1 - Artorre (L), Elittra.Team Shurikan - 000 - 3.1 - Kovian (L), Sepcret, Illuxio.Team Strike - 50 - N/A. - Eeko (L), Gorzak, Phauxx.Team Flamel - 600 - N/A. - Rivler (L), Kazahk.Team Gestalt - 80 - N/A. - Arken, Carex, Kindalia, Sylnvek. FullTeam Vitriol - 000 - N/A. - Kuros (L).Team Less - 260 - N/A. - Malivel (L).Team Science - 20 - N/A. - Miyera, Hargan (L).Team Blademaster - 200 - N/A. - A'lagi (L), Fahrek.Team Ghettoblaster - 10 - N/A. - Kalrendos (L),Team Tech - 1370 - N/A. - Tertrax (L), No Heart.Team Gaia - 000 - N/A. - Antrakha (L)Team Emerald - 000 - N/A - Dorun (L)Team Nynrah - 40 - N/A. - Ferix (L)Team Overlord - 000 - N/A. - Tavish (L)Team Divide - 000 - N/A. - Makheav (L)Team Hero - 000 - N/A. - Karzong (L), VanderTeam Nihilus - 000 - N/A. - Zyfax (L)Team ? - 000 - ? - ?Team HeartsTeam RollTeam ShiftTeam KingTeam SleightKEY:(L) designates the leader of the team.Full designates teams that are full.Striked designates inactive teams/players.Current Event(s)Type: Capture the Flag.Description: Large teams made up of the individual tournament teams compete against each other to retrieve the hidden flag and return it to their base. The team that retrieves the flag first or knocks out all of the players on the opposing team wins.Status: Sign up in progress.Prize: 600 Credits + special reward for player who retrieves flag.Teams: 16Terrain: Split. Rings divided into 5 sections:--North: Volcanic.--East: Jungle.--West: Ocean/Island.--South: Mountainous.--Center: Wasteland/Joined.Starts: 5/22.Blue Team:-Shurikan (Kovian, Sepcret, Illuxio)-Comet (Kaytana, Hexxon)-Bounty (Khadbaen, Chyff, Srizz)-Chance (Vailian)-King-Sleight-Shift-Roll-Hearts(Djoser, Toxin, Wasponax, Eremia, Ikssrss, Chorc/Cheiz, Lekua, Dalmia)Red Team:-Vigil (Elithes, Draxion, Swerv, Eryn)-Zero (Zanth, Vertak, Zaydan)-Wing (Alan, Kaelan, Kairan, Nexus)-Liberty (Artorre, Elittra, Aranai)-Slight (Calik, Traxin, Greel)-Cosmic (Marx, Sol, Slate)-Darkhorse (Nikaron, Selirah, Aranai)

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Blade: If you're already approved then you can go ahead and start posting, but you still need to repost your profiles at some point. Although if you're posting already then I don't see why you wouldn't already be reposting your profiles. *shrug*Krayzikk: That would be a really big outline... :P A fairly in-depth and comprehensive summary can be found in the first post of the new role-playing topic, so I would take a look at that.I can't write up a really in-depth summary of the entire last thread at the moment, but I can get more information for you later tonight. Like I said, though, the first-post summary is good for the overall events that occurred, even if it lacks specific names.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

I'm working on it, it's more the whole go back to old topic deal. =P Plus, I figured it'd be a good thing if we got a running start. =) I'll definitely work on getting the profiles up soon, though, though there are some slight changes I want to make, just to reference events that have happened. =)

Dang, I should've checked that first. =P Working on getting my other two characters up, and then I'll work on a replacement for that KNPD character that did nothing. Unfortunately, the replacement might not be KNPD, but more a vigilante that's on their good side. =P

Krayzikk: All right; that in mind, I'll try to get it to you sooner rather than later, but it probably still won't be for a couple of hours.Blade: In that case, that's fine.And yeah, I actually need to update some stuff myself. Although that won't happen until later because I can't trust this laptop... :rolleyes:iBrow: As am I. ^_^

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

I thought we were gonna skip a week, with past-ICs for the DH group.Well, I guess we can RP the drama of Kairan trying to beat sense into a screaming, howling Alan. XP

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

The plan was to have a week-long time skip after the Dark Hunters get the rose. It shouldn't take very long to finish the mission, and there's enough going on in terms of people exchanging information that unconscious people should have enough to do....Well, their players will. :PDon't worry, though; it won't be long before we have a timeskip and you guys are mostly better. I'd guess about a week or so.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Well, I don't know if either of them are making Day Run contestant characters, but Krayzikk and Lord Kini Hawkeye are both new Day Run players who also need to jump in. For the moment, I would suggest starting out at the Day Run and/or investigating the Searcher, which is a giant jellyfish that is currently lying dormant in the northern Barrens. Either place will inevitably get you interaction with other players. ^_^Personally, I would suggest the Searcher over the Day Run facilities for now, as there are more people there. ;)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

I believe that's what Parugi's trying to hint at...In that huge Lyxek IC, Lyxek mentioned that the former Ringmaster survived; and then at the end of the IC, he mentions that nothing would have happened, unless that Turaga had done what he had done. Which obviously made me suspicious when I re-read it just now. =PParugi: =O ... I never noticed that. Well. That's one mystery solved. =P

Oh, that's right. But if Lyxek is thinking about Lyccir at the same time he wishes he knew where the former Ringmaster is, then how can the two be the same? Unless Lyxek actually doesn't know himself.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Wow a year since Day Run first started two of my original characters still live. They are no longer what I intended them to be, a Toa based on the angels from the movie Legion and just a simple Toa of gravity. But they are my own unique characters.I think I forgot to mention in the profiles. Team Superior is renamed to Team Cosmic and is an image of a slowly revolving spiral galaxy on a iPod touch like thing (team crest machine.) That is how I picture it anyway.Well I'm a little bit mentally stressed at the moment so I might not be as up to writing as normal but I'll try.

Maybe Lyxek hasn't personally been able to find out where Lyccir is. After all, how would he know if the former Ringmaster, who apparently was powerful enough to outsmart Rhashahk, had chosen to reveal himself to specific people?Remember, you never did see what happened with that tentacle... :3Paragon: All righty; I'll update that later once I start my post maintenance. ^_^

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Why doesn't Zaydan want Vertak to find out? Also, that is going to take getting used to. :P

She doesn't reveal her true identity to many people. She didn't even really want Suya to know initially, so...Basically, she wants it to stay a secret. It would be kinda funny if somehow Vertak found out accidentally. =P

Maybe Lyxek hasn't personally been able to find out where Lyccir is. After all, how would he know if the former Ringmaster, who apparently was powerful enough to outsmart Rhashahk, had chosen to reveal himself to specific people?Remember, you never did see what happened with that tentacle... :3Paragon: All righty; I'll update that later once I start my post maintenance. ^_^

Vertak seriously sat down and had tea with the former Ringmaster, who was also very evil like Lyxek and nearly destroyed the universe? Wicked.

OOC: Why doesn't Zaydan want Vertak to find out? Also, that is going to take getting used to. :P

She doesn't reveal her true identity to many people. She didn't even really want Suya to know initially, so...Basically, she wants it to stay a secret. It would be kinda funny if somehow Vertak found out accidentally. =P
...I don't think that's really something Vertak can find out accidentally, unless Rhindon were to teleport him to the rest of Team Zero right now. But I don't think Rhindon can even do that in the presence of the Eyes, so that's out of the question.-ibrow