Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

OOC: Do you think it would be good idea to put tags saying which team we're in? Would make it easier to keep track of who's on who's side, just like Burnmad's colour coding

That'd be a good idea... Unless you're like me; and all your characters are on the same team. =P

Sol, Marx and Slate are on Team Cosmic so they are also all on the red teamToxin is on Team Hearts and so he is on the blue team.I could seperate them with different IC: Arena things. Like they would have their own and be colored after the team if you would like.

I thought I made lists for both teams...Well, maybe this'll help people:Blue Team-Parugi: Kovian, Sepcret, Illuxio, Djoser, Dalmia, Vailian-Armageddon Out Of Here: Eremia, Chyff, Chorc/Cheiz, Ikssrss-Magnus Greel: Kaytana, Hexxon, Wasponax-Half-Dragon: Srizz-Toa of Dancing: Khadbaen-Paragon: Toxin-Balta: LekuaRed Team-Parugi: Elithes, Zanth, Vertak-Paragon: Sol, Marx, Slate-Pit: Kairan, Zaydan, Selirah-Burnmad: Artorre, Aranai, Elittra-Toa of Dancing: Alan, Eryn-Kal the Guardian: Draxion, Swerv-Emissary to the Void: Calik-Toa Onarax: Nikaron-Silvan Haven: Kaelan-Magnus Greel: Greel/Rocky-Doctor Wotz: TraxinRegardless, tags for the larger teams (blue and red) wouldn't hurt and would definitely make things easier, so I would suggest using them from this point on.EDIT: Fixed.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Parugi you already made a list. It is in the first post of this topic. :PAnd I started color coding my posts. If the colors are hard to read or hurt your eyes just say so and I'll use different colors.Edit: And Traxin is Doctor Wotz's character not Nikaron.

Edited by paragon

Wotz: Try and take out as many as the opposite team as possible, while capturing the flag to bring back to your base, while would be the Red Team base in this case. =)Belthnor: Ah, now this should be fun. xD Especially given that this Kairan, unlike Blade from Techna, is not the same Kairan. However, meeting up with Greel should be fun. =P

No; this is just plain a different Kairan. =P This would probably have happened shortly after IoP, so this is likely an older Kairan; not too old, but older than the Kairan we all know from IoP.It's confusing, I know. xDThe Replica doesn't get made until later on; only as a response to Tsuki(Remember him from the original Techna? =P) brainwashing Blade, aka, Kairan Wolfblade.

Well, Team Darkhorse has a free spot... =P I don't know if Krayzikk's team was ever entered in the match, but if so, you could team up with him...I forget if there's any other teams, but Greel's team may or may not have an open spot. Check the first post of this topic, there's a list of teams in there. =)

Darkhorse is Nikaron's (Toa Onarax's character) team, but Selirah (Blade's) is in it.The Team Liberty leader, Artorre (Mine), is wandering the lake bottom with a rebreather, and Elittra (iBrow's, but I control her until he's back from vacation) is in a clearing on the largest of the four islands, investigating a spire.

- :burnmad:

Darkhorse, is technically Onarax's team(Since his character, Nikaron, leads it), but my character's on it, yes. =)/EDIT: I just got ninja'd with a similar post. 0_o

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

Yeah, Greel's team seems to have an open spot. Other open teams are Shurikan, Titan, Comet, Cosmic, Bounty, Zero and Chance. There are also the six new teams added from a bunch of Ring members receiving team crests.Also, thanks. :) Liberty needs some more members.

- :burnmad:

I'm still confused :SSo do we choose where our chars start? And do we have vehicles, if not, where are they? And is there one base for each team in each section, or is there one base in the whole arena?Sorry for my nooby questions, I lost track of the game and asking what's going on is quicker than reading a truckload of pages :P

At what, that I've managed to go all this time without saying the name of the team, or what Selirah's vehicle was? =PAlso, as for the opponent, I'm sure there's someone on who has a Blue Team character, just to say. I have no clue what to respond with IC now, though.Wotz: I think you choose where you start, aside from not starting at the base; could be wrong, though.

*mumblegrumbleroar*I swear, sometimes I hate being involved in twenty-seven different things each minute. >.<I promise that I'll try to get a post in tonight/tomorrow, right now I have to go somewhere. And hey, I'm now of summer break, so that means a lot of time. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Wotz: You do choose where you start, yes. As Traxin is on the red team, he'll have started somewhere in the volcanic northern section.Each team has one base--blue team's is at the southern end of the Arena, red team's is at the north. If Traxin (for simplicity's sake) has a vehicle, it'll be in the northern base, as he is part of red team.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

It's actually split into five different sections:--North: Volcanic.--East: Jungle.--West: Ocean/Island.--South: Mountainous.--Center: Wasteland/Joined.As you can imagine, the arena is rather large. :P

Seems much like IoP, don't you think?And thanks! Edited by Belthnor