Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

Coincidence. Usually the field only has one or two themes, and they tend to be crazier than IoP. I have a reason for the large variance this time around.(That, and Night/Day Run was around before IoP. :P)In all seriousness, though, I'm not copying it.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Sorry, forgot to do that. Although, it was right below your post and Aranai and Chorc/Cheiz are the only people in the wasteland, so... :PEdit: Oh, wow, looking at these other posts in the RPing topic, there are a lot of other people in the wasteland. Sorry. :sigh: Edit 2:

Burnmad: Where'd you get that it jumped across to Blue Base? The Red Base spire hasn't even been turned on yet. :3

D'oh! That's what I get for RPing past midnight. =P

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Console button. Nothing particularly special. Although the beam didn't start at Red Base--that's where one of the other beacons pointed it so as to have it redirected to the next one and etc. It'll eventually get to the blue base.I'll post an updated map in a second to show you guys the path of the light.EDIT: Here you go. The northernmost dot and the southernmost dot are the red and blue bases, respectively--the blue base is only labeled as "active" since it's probably going to be activated soon.EDIT: Updated again to reflect Greel's activation.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Glorious drawing skills, there. =3But uh, to say the least I'm completely lost, even with trying to read the posts. What are these spires?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I'm making them in a hurry. >:3Anyway, as Blade said, they're basically the things that are going to lead both teams to the flag. The first one that was found--where the line starts in the east section--sends a beam of light to the next one, which when activated redirects the light to the next, and etc etc until it gets to the flag--essentially the 15th spire.It's pretty simple. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Until the match probably will end? June 1st.On Dalmia's clock? Four minutes.Oh, that's another thing, ToD--Dalmia's in the match along with a huuuuge number of Ring members. Dalmia himself is counting down to when the Searcher goes off. You have about four minutes left, in-game, to end the match and start getting people to safety. In theory.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

...So what's to prevent Alan from flying over to the final spire and then trying as large of a telekinetic search as he can muster? Obviously not the whole arena, or even a massive chunk, but about the average width of the distance between the spires. It would suck pretty much all the energy he has, but... Meh.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

No, no, I fully expect this to not be fast enough; hence his message in my last post; however, I just wondered how long it would take for him to get to the flag free-for-all, once he activated the Spire he's working on now, depending on where it is. =P(Wait, wait, don't tell me: Not fast enough. =P)

ToD: That's the thing--no one knows where it is. The final spire is the flag, which is hidden. Unlike the others, it won't be visible at all until the Blue Base spire--technically the last spire--is connected.Besides, considering the type of match this is, don't you think Kerid and Ehjoras would have accounted for tricks like Alan's and specifically designed the field to stop super searches like that? Heck, it's location is such a place that he wouldn't even notice it by scanning for it, even from directly on top of it--his powers wouldn't reach it.Blade: I don't have a set time in mind or even an estimate. But I can tell you that he wouldn't be able to zip across the field and arrive there quickly with just a mech.... Which, now that I think about it, he shouldn't even be able to do that with the spires that aren't the flag.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Well, I do give most of the Spires a post buffer. You simply had me arrive in that last post. xD Not complaining, just saying so. =P(Though, there was a good timespan in between my post and your post, so it could be said to have happened off-screen to preserve action, especially with everyone arriving at the other Spires at the same time, but...)I don't mind that, as I'm someone who tries to keep my travel realistic; aside from Timeskips or so. =P

Yeah; I figured as much.(Reasons being that we only have a month left to wrap up the RPG? =P)Don't worry, though, I won't abuse it; and I'm intentionally slowing myself down now. =D I fully anticipate the match ending either just as the bomb goes off, or just before it, so that everyone can see the destruction.

Ah. Sorry, then; misinterpreted your post.In that case, there's nothing stopping him--although as I said, the technically-last spire is in the command center of the blue base. At this point, the only spire that needs to be found is the third central-section spire, though that'll be revealed as soon as the current one is activated.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Alright, I should have time to post later today, though Parugi and Burnmad can continue to use my characters until this evening if necessary- I've read through what I missed, and I thank both of you for playing my characters how you did.-ibrow

lol, I just massively derped. XDWould it be okay if I edited that post? To say Eryn is just about to be epic and storm the base, Alan is flying above it, and Khad is in the base, just about to activate it? =P

Someone other than me needs to activate the spire; honestly, I don't care who it is. XPYeah, that's fine, ToD.Blade: Yes, but I haven't had much time to do anything with that--especially since what he was going to do ties into what is going to happen once the flag is revealed. Also Dalmia.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

I return bearing many excuses, but you all shall not have to suffer through them. Let me instead curse my inability to just wing it and rather, slowly read everything I have missed. Hopefully I'll catch up before the match is over. =D

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Oh hey it's Kal.:POn an unrelated note, I have something to do, so I won't be posting until later. But to answer Greel's question--I don't have a specific place in mind for the flag, no. If whoever gets it to the base decides that there should be a slot to put it in, then that's fine by me.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Hey, Half-Dragon? Yeah, about doing stuff in the red base.... XPSo, for anyone confused by that post I just linked to:-A bunch of bombs went off in City and on Tyis Island, destroying large portions of City and the Tower of Tyis.-The Searcher also exploded, creating a gigantic hole in the northern barrens leading directly (after a large drop) to the Garden. The debris has killed virtually the entire KNPD army.-Mutated Niaka--Nakari--have been dropped into West District.-Two of those gigantic Feranaki have arrived in City.-Aaand the Ring is attacking the Day Run. Yeah. :DSo yeah. Enjoy! :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Darnit. Well, that's my fault for not checking closer. Or my parents' fault for dragging me out to the countryside. Eh. Enough blame. Time to get in on the action! I'll edit to something more appropriate.

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

Kk.Blade, do remember that Kairan, Kerid, and Greel are like, at least ten feet above the rest of the Arena, there's a ton of fighting going on, and Vertak and Dalmia could very well have been quite a distance away. How would Kairan have heard him? X3

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Didn't Dalmia yell out when he commanded the Ring to move out and attack from the stands? Or am I mistaken about that? He was responding to the comment from the first uber long post, after all, I just never realized I had a chance for Kairan to be all awesome(And was slightly confused on the layout...). =P