Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

So, this time it was due to circumstances beyond my control that I've missed the last two and whatever pages. At the most inopportune time, too. However, I will be off this slow thing tonight and on my real computer tonight, so... anything important happen in the Ring/Day Run fight?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Dalmia. That should explain everything. =PBasically, Dalmia stole Rhindon back, and Vertak offered a trade. Right now, he's dropped the Eyes into a portal of shadows, and is more or less just bordering on hope that Dalmia doesn't decide to make off with both the Eyes and Rhindon.

Also, Draxion is on the crests, calling for Eryn. Dalmia took Ehjoras and is possibly going for the Kanohi Nox, Jaeda's mask, Draxion's mask, whatever. Draxion has asked Eryn for help in finding the mask, but ultimately in finding Ehjoras by finding the mask.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Ah, well, as Eryn knows that, it'll help. However, she will probably not tell Draxion, for safety reasons.Also, was the flag captured by anyone yet? =P

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Yep, otherwise this battle wouldn't've happened. =PMe and Greel got shiny new weapons out of it, too. =D/EDIT: Oh, and the Guild's gone, along with almost everyone involved in the KNPD.

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

Then again she is a Toa of Iron and could be holding herself in place... :PWhich reminds me--why hasn't Zaydan iron-flipped Djoser's vehicle yet? XPIn response to how Dalmia got Rhindon: Remember how Dalmia basically created Rhindon? I'm sure it has something to do with that. That, and teleporational abilities... =PAnd in response to Greel's question in the RPG topic: Yes, Kerid. The Ring members should be going after Kerid. Not that any of the non-Ring members know that... :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Vertak will be mad if Djoser kills Zaydan with his vehicle, but keep in mind that Vertak won't be happy at all after losing the Eyes, and if he finds out Zaydan destroyed his vehicle just to get to Djoser, he's gonna blow.-ibrow

Mr. Man With the Hex, your latest IC post is not possible because Vertak turned Eremia as light as a feather. -ibrow

Yeah, sorry for not noticing your post, but you will notice that a feather still sinks to the ground. Eremia was remaining off to the side of the battle, she wasn't leaping around or anything, so there was nothing to force her up (at least until you thwacked her with a dirty great sword at least :P). You only reduced her gravity, you didn't remove or reverse it

7AOYGDJ.jpg

We all participated in the Arena Match, Kairan and Greel won said match, then Dalmia and the Ring said 'oh hello, I think I'll interfere with your plans to stop us now, and succeed in our plans after all', and then began to attack all the people in the arena, which, yes, includes Nikaron and Selirah and co. =P

Mr. Man With the Hex, your latest IC post is not possible because Vertak turned Eremia as light as a feather. -ibrow
Yeah, sorry for not noticing your post, but you will notice that a feather still sinks to the ground. Eremia was remaining off to the side of the battle, she wasn't leaping around or anything, so there was nothing to force her up (at least until you thwacked her with a dirty great sword at least :P). You only reduced her gravity, you didn't remove or reverse it
I guess. :P I figure that anytime I remove gravity's hold on someone completely while using a Matoran that conveniently has powers, that's kind of auto-hitting to the max, so yeah.....and I just realized I forgot about Eremia's counter-attack. Urk. I'll do that up later today.-ibrow

Burnmad: Atorre and Elittra unsuccessfully tried to fight Dalmia and then just kinda started battling every Ring member they could see. Right now Elittra is probably going to start leaving, as the chances of survival in this fight are less than slim, so Atorre would probably be best off following.-ibrow

That's not his style. =PParugi, would there be any way for him to be taken prisoner and interrogated?

-
:burnmad:Edit: @EttV: I'm fine with it (Though I was itching for a fight. =P), although could Aranai come through the same portal? Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Not likely. As my post that I wrote up earlier today would have shown had it not been deleted by my school's computers, Lyxek is entering the final stage of his plan at this point--he doesn't need anyone else. As far as he's concerned, the entire universe is at his fingertips.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Hmmm... I'm confused to as where Waiter and Brother are. I have them on the outside of the KNPD HQ, and yet you have them on the inside of the Citadel? (I know they are the same place, right?) Where are they exactly?As long as they are on the right track, it's all good. So I'll just go with it and make another post with them, but my question(s) still stands.

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------