Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

Say whatthis is what I get for now reading other posts isn't itwellyou ruined everythingEDIT: For your troubles, I give you a present: and edited post with a hole in your character's leg. =) :P

Edited by iBrow Hearts Rarity

OOC: Kaytana never had a chance to attack Vertak- at this point he was already off of the platform and falling. Unless she decided to throw herself off as well.
Well, she could have attacked in the time when he was grabbing at the necklace, while he recognized her and was running away, or while he was flipping and aiming an attack at her. There should be time for her to attack him if he had the time to run, flip, aim and attack her.Though, I will edit my last post of I must.

When he was flipping, he was off of the platform. The way I wrote it was he went for the necklace, saw that Kaytana already had it, and since he didn't have time to worry about it at the moment he simply fired a small attack to warn her of what would be coming to her.-ibrow

She still had a chance to attack Vertak in the time before he dove off below, whether he was on the platform or flipping off it in the air. As I said, if he had the time to attack her -- grabbing at the necklace, running away, flipping into the air, and aiming a laser at her before disappearing -- Kaytana would have had time to attack him.This is a small, moot point now, however, unimportant really. So, moving on, then...

Draxion mask say what? Yup. I'm back. BOOM! Awesome vacation.Now to read up on what I missed. I will try to post in the next few days. I still have a lot to do irl now that we got back.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Oh. Should I edit my post so that Vertak doesn't find the Eyes? Or is it fine that he did? I think right now he and Rhindon together are probably the only ones (except maybe one or two exceptions) that can actually use the Eyes anyway....-ibrow

All I can say is that if Vertak thinks he'll get to keep the Sword... and the other Sword... and the Eyes... He's gonna get a shock. :PBut we'll see--probably a better idea to decide that after they meet back up. I don't have a problem with him finding the Eyes, though.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Okay. No, he isn't expecting to keep all three. =P In the back of his mind, there is the fear that Dalmia or Lyxek are going to appear out of nowhere, kick his butt, and take every single Key with them. The Mask, even if it had remained fully intact, he would have never kept- the only easy way to keep it would be to wear it, and Vertak likes his Volitak. That one was picked up mostly because he doesn't like the idea of it just sitting in the middle of nowhere. I do plan to try and keep the Swords and the Eyes, however. :P-ibrow

Nope.By the way, everyone, I would like to say good game--you've all made this an awesome experience, and while I'm partially glad to see Day Run finally end, I'm saddened by the fact that we are basically done with it. Still, this has been a fun time, so hopefully I'll see you all around. ^_^

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

I finally get back up to speed... and it's over. Best RPG ever. Even better than Night Ride. This truly has been an awesome experience. And hopefully, we will see you around, Parugi, at the next RPG Contest. *wink*Time to make a final post.

I agree; awesome game everyone. =DI'd make a final post myself, but I think everyone's more or less wrapped up; or at least, Selirah is. I think she'll tag along with Illuxio and Elithes, if they'd allow it. =P

I'm sure they would. Although I don't know if I'll be exploring their adventures any further for the time being...Although, I may have to make a final post just to mess with Brother's plans to take over City. Cause that a'int cool with me. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

He he. Yeah, I had to do something, but it was late, and I wasn't sure when the topic was going to be locked up, so I hope you're not mad or anything, Parugi. But yeah, not much can be done at the moment, at least how I see it. But an "in the future" post can take care of that. After all, they are just workers, not fighters. Not to mention Endless Boundaries is seen as a benevolent company, despite all of us knowing otherwise. I know it's your story and everything, but, if you allow it, don't underestimate the might of the company. It's hard when my story is basically piggy-backing off of your story, but I believe you handle everything with understanding and the right amount of leniency, so I don't mind if they end up getting nothing out of Kai-Nam. :PAnd Draxion wants that replacement mask. (not really but it'd be nice to get something anyway XD)