Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

Day Run Player Lounge


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
582 replies to this topic

#41 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 08:30 PM

Well, isn't Vertak still in South District? It wouldn't be too much to assume that Vertak might in fact be nearby. =P
  • 0

#42 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 08:31 PM

Except that City is very, very large...Why do people keep on forgetting that?iBrow: Oh, it gets better. Just wait.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#43 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 08:34 PM

Well, it at least increases the chances of Vertak stumbling into them, was all I meant. =PSay, could it be possible that Kairan could wake up sooner than a week from now in-game; and work on some of the awesome stuff, like finding that new sword, joining the Guild, and getting a new hovercycle? Or should I wait until I can IC for that? =P
  • 0

#44 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 08:38 PM

Well, isn't Vertak still in South District? It wouldn't be too much to assume that Vertak might in fact be nearby. =P

Yeah, I forgot about that. :P Regardless, he's only on the fringes. And he doesn't want to run into anybody at the moment; he wants to test out the Eyes of Apheer, and then when/if(?) it works, he's seeking out the Turaga that is apparently the former Ringmaster to get questions answered.I need to go research what exactly those questions were, though. :P

Except that City is very, very large...Why do people keep on forgetting that?iBrow: Oh, it gets better. Just wait.

Woooonderful. :P-ibrow

  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

 


#45 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 08:40 PM

I actually just got an idea, because of your Team Crest post... Mind if Zaydan responds? >=P
  • 0

#46 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 08:44 PM

Well, it at least increases the chances of Vertak stumbling into them, was all I meant. =PSay, could it be possible that Kairan could wake up sooner than a week from now in-game; and work on some of the awesome stuff, like finding that new sword, joining the Guild, and getting a new hovercycle? Or should I wait until I can IC for that? =P

Depends on how badly he was affected by the Searcher.Anyway, if you're going to have Zaydan answer then you might want to do it quickly... :P

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#47 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 08:49 PM

I actually just got an idea, because of your Team Crest post... Mind if Zaydan responds? >=P

Go ahead.And I think I kept the questions Vertak wanted to ask in my head, which sucks, because after 3 months they have vanished in the wake of more pressing matters. owell. Lyccir can still talk if Vertak finds him.-ibrow

  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

 


#48 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 08:52 PM

1. Well, he mostly only was affected slightly. Alan was affected more. =P He was tossed away before any real damage could be done. But he definitely needs to be at the guild when he wakes up, or he'll believe that was real. =P2. Alright, will do soon. =P Should be an awkward conversation. =P
  • 0

#49 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,976 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 08:57 PM

Hey, hey Parugi.Time for players to judge which opening post was better. =3lol, anyways, now that I've written that thing and ruined my plans for the day, I'll get to this tomorrow.
  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#50 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 09:00 PM

tl; dr.Also this is the Day Run discussion topic.Which means I win by default. :PBlade: I suppose that would be fine, then. He might not be steady on his feet for a while, though... :P

Edited by Parugi, Apr 01 2012 - 09:01 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#51 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 09:09 PM

Either way, the effects would likely wear off during the timeskip anyway. =PAlso, I forget, did we ever figure out if a hovercraft airship for the alliance group was allowed? I figure it's an easier way to get around the island and surrounding area, since it's so large. =P
  • 0

#52 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 11:44 PM

All right, first post of both the RPG topic and this one updated.For those of you--like Krayzikk--who need an idea of what happened in the last topic, the summary of events in this topic's first post has been updated to include more information, so it should serve fairly well in catching you up. I'll try to get the events from the very first topic done within the next month, but no promises.Blade: True.I don't think that was ever actually mentioned to me...? Either way, Tarius got one, so yeah, why wouldn't the rebels be able to?
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#53 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 08:49 AM

Well, I mentioned that it was like an airplane at the time(Which is semi-true, it's an aircraft that uses hover propulsion to stay in the air if it's not moving, or use the same jet boosters to travel forward or backward), but I'm gonna guess that still applies. I think that should be handled after the timeskip, though, so we have a little more to do that isn't necessarily to stop evil.Also, could it have a docking bay of sorts, for some of our smaller vehicles?
  • 0

#54 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 01:13 PM

Wow I'm surprised that I'm still on Team Wing. I would have thought I'd been been kicked off due to pulling that vanishing act. Sorry about that. Computer problems stopped me from getting on here for long enough for me to miss the rest of the season.Now I just need to find Kaelen's profile and an IC reason for him to have not done anything during all that.Edit: I cant find it and I never saved it anywhere. Mind if I rewrite it from memory? There will probably be some differences from the original.

Edited by Silvan Haven, Apr 02 2012 - 01:45 PM.

  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#55 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 02:07 PM

Hey, I found Kaelen's profile.

Username: Silvan HavenName: Kelean PhinFaction: Civilian (Day Run) Team Steel. Emblem is a red hot bar of metal.Species: ToaGender:MaleDescription: A taller then average Toa covered in silver armor. The armor has an odd flair to it, there are too many extra swirls and edges to stay in good condition with the warrior life the Kelean leads. Due to an incident with in a Makuta lair with a great mask of Illusion, He now has a pair of wings growing out of his back. Unlike the rest of him, the wings are not silver but pure white.Kelean has a strong sense of right and wrong. However, this wont stop him from enjoying himself from time to time.Equipment: Six, four feet long energy resistant blades with no handles, a pair of small Midak Skyblasters designed for single handed use and a small datapad linked to his mind in a ways simaler to the Team Crests.Mask: KakamaPowers: IronVehicle: "Trinium Wysp" is somewhere between a small mech and a large suit of powered armor. It can fly using a combination of levitation disks and a high speed compressed air engine. It's about 19' tall and 5' wide and uses two high pecision lasers and weaken disks to take down threats.Biography: Kelean Phin is a roving Toa searching for new ways to hone his skills. He has come to the Day run to have some fun and maybie go on an adventure along the way.


  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#56 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 02:15 PM

Hey, I found Kaelen's profile.

Username: Silvan HavenName: Kelean PhinFaction: Civilian (Day Run) Team Steel. Emblem is a red hot bar of metal.Species: ToaGender:MaleDescription: A taller then average Toa covered in silver armor. The armor has an odd flair to it, there are too many extra swirls and edges to stay in good condition with the warrior life the Kelean leads. Due to an incident with in a Makuta lair with a great mask of Illusion, He now has a pair of wings growing out of his back. Unlike the rest of him, the wings are not silver but pure white.Kelean has a strong sense of right and wrong. However, this wont stop him from enjoying himself from time to time.Equipment: Six, four feet long energy resistant blades with no handles, a pair of small Midak Skyblasters designed for single handed use and a small datapad linked to his mind in a ways simaler to the Team Crests.Mask: KakamaPowers: IronVehicle: "Trinium Wysp" is somewhere between a small mech and a large suit of powered armor. It can fly using a combination of levitation disks and a high speed compressed air engine. It's about 19' tall and 5' wide and uses two high pecision lasers and weaken disks to take down threats.Biography: Kelean Phin is a roving Toa searching for new ways to hone his skills. He has come to the Day run to have some fun and maybie go on an adventure along the way.

Ah, thank you. I spent about ten minutes looking through the archives for that, don't know how I could have missed it.

  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#57 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 02:24 PM

Well, I mentioned that it was like an airplane at the time(Which is semi-true, it's an aircraft that uses hover propulsion to stay in the air if it's not moving, or use the same jet boosters to travel forward or backward), but I'm gonna guess that still applies. I think that should be handled after the timeskip, though, so we have a little more to do that isn't necessarily to stop evil.Also, could it have a docking bay of sorts, for some of our smaller vehicles?

Allow me to flounder in confusion while I try and fail to recall when you asked about an airplane jet transport for Day Run.:PAnyway, sure.Also welcome back, Silvan! ^_^

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#58 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 02:30 PM

In the PM where I asked about airplane transportation for RotR. =P And a couple blog comments. Might not have specifically mentioned it, though. xD
  • 0

#59 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 03:15 PM

Thanks. Should I just jump in or do I need to wait for re-approval?
  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#60 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,669 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 06:45 PM

Are all the Dark Hunters now in the Feranaki chambers or is the group with Ikssrss still doing their airborne scouting thing? I'm afraid I rather lost track
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#61 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 06:52 PM

Blade: You only asked about the legality/specifics in terms of RotR. The most you said about DR was "Or should I wait for jet-awesomeness in Day Run." 83Either way.Silvan: If you were already approved you can just jump back into posting.Power: Specter and Wasponax have both left the platform, but they're still fairly close by--just floating in the air is all. Although there are a number of Feranaki climbing toward Ikssrss's position.

Edited by Parugi, Apr 02 2012 - 06:52 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#62 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 06:55 PM

Well, that's more what I was trying to imply there. =P But either way, we can discuss that more closer to when the Dark Hunters succeed. Because it's a moot point until then. xD
  • 0

#63 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 07:01 PM

no rawg i have to win this argumentRight. Anyway, I need to write a post... :P
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#64 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 02 2012 - 07:03 PM

Argument? I didn't realize it was an argument. =PYes, yes you do. =P
  • 0

#65 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 01:47 PM

Hey Parugi, mind if I drop Kealen in the middle of the Elithes/Dalmia fight? I sort of need a place to get him back into the story and that one seems like one of the more open spots.Unless my doing that would mess with the story in some way. In which case I would be happy to go elsewhere.
  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#66 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 02:25 PM

That's fine with me. Chances are that Draxion and Swerv won't get there for a while, so Elithes'll be in trouble otherwise... :P
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#67 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 02:54 PM

iBrow: I dunno if it's stupid, considering that the district's more or less abandoned. =PThough, a tower in the middle of no-where would be a better idea. Are the eyes the only things that you could technically tap into, power wise, to use?Also, say a raid occurred, what would the chances of the Sword being taken and wielded by one of the rebels be? =P
  • 0

#68 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 03:27 PM

Do you mean Rhindon? Less than zero, because if anybody tries to steal Rhindon from Vertak they'll have a laser wave of light coming for them, and then they'll be alternately crushed/sent floating far away by gravity. Then Vertak would use his volitak, his cloak, and Rhindon to hide in the shadows perfectly.The only way anybody is getting Rhindon easily is if they come up and nicely invite Vertak to work with them. And have good reasons for doing so-ibrow
  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

 


#69 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 03:30 PM

No, no, the other half. The one Lyxek's got. ;) Vertak's hopefully gonna be on the Rebel's side, anyway, so that isn't the problem... It's the other half, which can still be used. And mostly it's just me wondering if any of the artifacts can be wielded separately like the eyes. =P
  • 0

#70 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 03:56 PM

No, no, the other half. The one Lyxek's got. ;) Vertak's hopefully gonna be on the Rebel's side, anyway, so that isn't the problem... It's the other half, which can still be used. And mostly it's just me wondering if any of the artifacts can be wielded separately like the eyes. =P

Well, you must also take into account that once Vertak and Rhindon reach the other half, Rhindon is going to reunite with it. And it's possible Rhindon would remain with Vertak after that too.-ibrow

  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

 


#71 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 04:03 PM

That is, assuming they get to Lyxek's domain first. =P (They probably will)I have this odd feeling as if there'll eventually be a fight, and not with Lyxek either. =P
  • 0

#72 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 06:22 PM

After all the planning I've been doing to have Lyxek reveal his band and perform a musical fight involving actual songs, I can tell you that there will, indeed, be a fight with Lyxek. :PAnyway, all of the artifacts except for the rose can be wielded individually, so long as they aren't locked into that mannequin of Lyxek's. As things stand, the eyes, rose and Nox are the only things that aren't. Yet.Even if they weren't, I'd love to see someone attempt to steal the keys from literally right underneath the Heart. Considering what it was doing whenever Lyxek got attacked outside of its chamber. On top of the fact that you're unlikely to be able to get past him in the first place. :| *shrug*
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#73 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 06:30 PM

... Okay, scratch my initial plan for my new character, I have an idea for a Toa of Sonics now. What would allow this Toa to heal people, by the way? =P(Unfortunately, that puts that even more toward the good side, as she'd be helping the Rebels... Hmm...)Parugi: 1. Wasn't doubting it. =P2. Intrigu- ... Wait; what do you mean the eyes...? *Raises eyebrow, as I suddenly get a bad feeling* Unless you mean in the mannequin. =P3. I would try! =D It's rather simple: Get someone to stop Lyxek, run in, destroy mannequin, grab needed items, run back, own Lyxek. =) Anything can happen, if there's enough distractions. =PNow, I'm curious, these are the only true artifacts, right? =P
  • 0

#74 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 06:40 PM

A Mask of Healing. A Kanoka of Healing. Literally anything that is a ____ of Healing.2. I can't tell what you're implying or think I'm implying. :33. Define "stop Lyxek." Cause that hasn't worked very well in the past. And there's still the Heart to deal with. And yes, there are no fakes; the ones that have been paraded for the last two threads are the only ones.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#75 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 06:46 PM

1. Hmm. Isn't that the thing that doesn't work on yourself, though? =P2. That Vertak will fail badly at controlling the eyes, due to it being on it's own?3. I mean, like, distract him, have them fight him for at least a while, and then try to get the artifacts. But you bring up a good point about the Heart. Though, when I said 'true artifacts', I meant, there's no other artifacts that have special powers, right?
  • 0

#76 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 06:51 PM

1. You know, there are a lot of things in the Day Run universe that don't match their canon counterparts. Like the tech level. ;)2. We shall see.3. All I'll say is goooood luck. =] And no, there are no other super powerful artifacts on Kai-Nam. Or Gynel.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#77 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 06:58 PM

1. Would it work from a distance, without precise knowledge of the injury and such?2. Okay then. =P3. Alright then, for both. =P Could anything be bestowed with more powers than normal, or would that be too much of a stretch?
  • 0

#78 Online Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 07:05 PM

1. Depends on the distance and the knowledge would not have to be ridiculously precise, no.3. I don't think there's really anything on Kai-Nam that could do that...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#79 Online Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,581 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 07:51 PM

Cruuuuuuuud.I do not want to be walloped by a pair of jewels.-ibrow
  • 0

xviii_real.jpg

DIE HARDER

 

 


#80 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 3,531 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 09:35 PM

So to start off my character and get him in the Day Run, do I only have to stop by the registration office and register?

Edited by Toa Onarax, Apr 03 2012 - 09:35 PM.

  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users