Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

Well, it at least increases the chances of Vertak stumbling into them, was all I meant. =PSay, could it be possible that Kairan could wake up sooner than a week from now in-game; and work on some of the awesome stuff, like finding that new sword, joining the Guild, and getting a new hovercycle? Or should I wait until I can IC for that? =P

Well, isn't Vertak still in South District? It wouldn't be too much to assume that Vertak might in fact be nearby. =P

Yeah, I forgot about that. :P Regardless, he's only on the fringes. And he doesn't want to run into anybody at the moment; he wants to test out the Eyes of Apheer, and then when/if(?) it works, he's seeking out the Turaga that is apparently the former Ringmaster to get questions answered.I need to go research what exactly those questions were, though. :P

Except that City is very, very large...Why do people keep on forgetting that?iBrow: Oh, it gets better. Just wait.

Woooonderful. :P-ibrow

Well, it at least increases the chances of Vertak stumbling into them, was all I meant. =PSay, could it be possible that Kairan could wake up sooner than a week from now in-game; and work on some of the awesome stuff, like finding that new sword, joining the Guild, and getting a new hovercycle? Or should I wait until I can IC for that? =P

Depends on how badly he was affected by the Searcher.Anyway, if you're going to have Zaydan answer then you might want to do it quickly... :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

I actually just got an idea, because of your Team Crest post... Mind if Zaydan responds? >=P

Go ahead.And I think I kept the questions Vertak wanted to ask in my head, which sucks, because after 3 months they have vanished in the wake of more pressing matters. owell. Lyccir can still talk if Vertak finds him.-ibrow

1. Well, he mostly only was affected slightly. Alan was affected more. =P He was tossed away before any real damage could be done. But he definitely needs to be at the guild when he wakes up, or he'll believe that was real. =P2. Alright, will do soon. =P Should be an awkward conversation. =P

Hey, hey Parugi.Time for players to judge which opening post was better. =3lol, anyways, now that I've written that thing and ruined my plans for the day, I'll get to this tomorrow.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Either way, the effects would likely wear off during the timeskip anyway. =PAlso, I forget, did we ever figure out if a hovercraft airship for the alliance group was allowed? I figure it's an easier way to get around the island and surrounding area, since it's so large. =P

All right, first post of both the RPG topic and this one updated.For those of you--like Krayzikk--who need an idea of what happened in the last topic, the summary of events in this topic's first post has been updated to include more information, so it should serve fairly well in catching you up. I'll try to get the events from the very first topic done within the next month, but no promises.Blade: True.I don't think that was ever actually mentioned to me...? Either way, Tarius got one, so yeah, why wouldn't the rebels be able to?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Well, I mentioned that it was like an airplane at the time(Which is semi-true, it's an aircraft that uses hover propulsion to stay in the air if it's not moving, or use the same jet boosters to travel forward or backward), but I'm gonna guess that still applies. I think that should be handled after the timeskip, though, so we have a little more to do that isn't necessarily to stop evil.Also, could it have a docking bay of sorts, for some of our smaller vehicles?

Wow I'm surprised that I'm still on Team Wing. I would have thought I'd been been kicked off due to pulling that vanishing act. Sorry about that. Computer problems stopped me from getting on here for long enough for me to miss the rest of the season.Now I just need to find Kaelen's profile and an IC reason for him to have not done anything during all that.Edit: I cant find it and I never saved it anywhere. Mind if I rewrite it from memory? There will probably be some differences from the original.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hey, I found Kaelen's profile.

Username: Silvan HavenName: Kelean PhinFaction: Civilian (Day Run) Team Steel. Emblem is a red hot bar of metal.Species: ToaGender:MaleDescription: A taller then average Toa covered in silver armor. The armor has an odd flair to it, there are too many extra swirls and edges to stay in good condition with the warrior life the Kelean leads. Due to an incident with in a Makuta lair with a great mask of Illusion, He now has a pair of wings growing out of his back. Unlike the rest of him, the wings are not silver but pure white.Kelean has a strong sense of right and wrong. However, this wont stop him from enjoying himself from time to time.Equipment: Six, four feet long energy resistant blades with no handles, a pair of small Midak Skyblasters designed for single handed use and a small datapad linked to his mind in a ways simaler to the Team Crests.Mask: KakamaPowers: IronVehicle: "Trinium Wysp" is somewhere between a small mech and a large suit of powered armor. It can fly using a combination of levitation disks and a high speed compressed air engine. It's about 19' tall and 5' wide and uses two high pecision lasers and weaken disks to take down threats.Biography: Kelean Phin is a roving Toa searching for new ways to hone his skills. He has come to the Day run to have some fun and maybie go on an adventure along the way.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Hey, I found Kaelen's profile.

Username: Silvan HavenName: Kelean PhinFaction: Civilian (Day Run) Team Steel. Emblem is a red hot bar of metal.Species: ToaGender:MaleDescription: A taller then average Toa covered in silver armor. The armor has an odd flair to it, there are too many extra swirls and edges to stay in good condition with the warrior life the Kelean leads. Due to an incident with in a Makuta lair with a great mask of Illusion, He now has a pair of wings growing out of his back. Unlike the rest of him, the wings are not silver but pure white.Kelean has a strong sense of right and wrong. However, this wont stop him from enjoying himself from time to time.Equipment: Six, four feet long energy resistant blades with no handles, a pair of small Midak Skyblasters designed for single handed use and a small datapad linked to his mind in a ways simaler to the Team Crests.Mask: KakamaPowers: IronVehicle: "Trinium Wysp" is somewhere between a small mech and a large suit of powered armor. It can fly using a combination of levitation disks and a high speed compressed air engine. It's about 19' tall and 5' wide and uses two high pecision lasers and weaken disks to take down threats.Biography: Kelean Phin is a roving Toa searching for new ways to hone his skills. He has come to the Day run to have some fun and maybie go on an adventure along the way.

Ah, thank you. I spent about ten minutes looking through the archives for that, don't know how I could have missed it.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Well, I mentioned that it was like an airplane at the time(Which is semi-true, it's an aircraft that uses hover propulsion to stay in the air if it's not moving, or use the same jet boosters to travel forward or backward), but I'm gonna guess that still applies. I think that should be handled after the timeskip, though, so we have a little more to do that isn't necessarily to stop evil.Also, could it have a docking bay of sorts, for some of our smaller vehicles?

Allow me to flounder in confusion while I try and fail to recall when you asked about an airplane jet transport for Day Run.:PAnyway, sure.Also welcome back, Silvan! ^_^

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Blade: You only asked about the legality/specifics in terms of RotR. The most you said about DR was "Or should I wait for jet-awesomeness in Day Run." 83Either way.Silvan: If you were already approved you can just jump back into posting.Power: Specter and Wasponax have both left the platform, but they're still fairly close by--just floating in the air is all. Although there are a number of Feranaki climbing toward Ikssrss's position.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Hey Parugi, mind if I drop Kealen in the middle of the Elithes/Dalmia fight? I sort of need a place to get him back into the story and that one seems like one of the more open spots.Unless my doing that would mess with the story in some way. In which case I would be happy to go elsewhere.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

iBrow: I dunno if it's stupid, considering that the district's more or less abandoned. =PThough, a tower in the middle of no-where would be a better idea. Are the eyes the only things that you could technically tap into, power wise, to use?Also, say a raid occurred, what would the chances of the Sword being taken and wielded by one of the rebels be? =P

Do you mean Rhindon? Less than zero, because if anybody tries to steal Rhindon from Vertak they'll have a laser wave of light coming for them, and then they'll be alternately crushed/sent floating far away by gravity. Then Vertak would use his volitak, his cloak, and Rhindon to hide in the shadows perfectly.The only way anybody is getting Rhindon easily is if they come up and nicely invite Vertak to work with them. And have good reasons for doing so-ibrow

No, no, the other half. The one Lyxek's got. ;) Vertak's hopefully gonna be on the Rebel's side, anyway, so that isn't the problem... It's the other half, which can still be used. And mostly it's just me wondering if any of the artifacts can be wielded separately like the eyes. =P

No, no, the other half. The one Lyxek's got. ;) Vertak's hopefully gonna be on the Rebel's side, anyway, so that isn't the problem... It's the other half, which can still be used. And mostly it's just me wondering if any of the artifacts can be wielded separately like the eyes. =P

Well, you must also take into account that once Vertak and Rhindon reach the other half, Rhindon is going to reunite with it. And it's possible Rhindon would remain with Vertak after that too.-ibrow

After all the planning I've been doing to have Lyxek reveal his band and perform a musical fight involving actual songs, I can tell you that there will, indeed, be a fight with Lyxek. :PAnyway, all of the artifacts except for the rose can be wielded individually, so long as they aren't locked into that mannequin of Lyxek's. As things stand, the eyes, rose and Nox are the only things that aren't. Yet.Even if they weren't, I'd love to see someone attempt to steal the keys from literally right underneath the Heart. Considering what it was doing whenever Lyxek got attacked outside of its chamber. On top of the fact that you're unlikely to be able to get past him in the first place. :| *shrug*

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

... Okay, scratch my initial plan for my new character, I have an idea for a Toa of Sonics now. What would allow this Toa to heal people, by the way? =P(Unfortunately, that puts that even more toward the good side, as she'd be helping the Rebels... Hmm...)Parugi: 1. Wasn't doubting it. =P2. Intrigu- ... Wait; what do you mean the eyes...? *Raises eyebrow, as I suddenly get a bad feeling* Unless you mean in the mannequin. =P3. I would try! =D It's rather simple: Get someone to stop Lyxek, run in, destroy mannequin, grab needed items, run back, own Lyxek. =) Anything can happen, if there's enough distractions. =PNow, I'm curious, these are the only true artifacts, right? =P

A Mask of Healing. A Kanoka of Healing. Literally anything that is a ____ of Healing.2. I can't tell what you're implying or think I'm implying. :33. Define "stop Lyxek." Cause that hasn't worked very well in the past. And there's still the Heart to deal with. And yes, there are no fakes; the ones that have been paraded for the last two threads are the only ones.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

1. Hmm. Isn't that the thing that doesn't work on yourself, though? =P2. That Vertak will fail badly at controlling the eyes, due to it being on it's own?3. I mean, like, distract him, have them fight him for at least a while, and then try to get the artifacts. But you bring up a good point about the Heart. Though, when I said 'true artifacts', I meant, there's no other artifacts that have special powers, right?

1. You know, there are a lot of things in the Day Run universe that don't match their canon counterparts. Like the tech level. ;)2. We shall see.3. All I'll say is goooood luck. =] And no, there are no other super powerful artifacts on Kai-Nam. Or Gynel.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

1. Would it work from a distance, without precise knowledge of the injury and such?2. Okay then. =P3. Alright then, for both. =P Could anything be bestowed with more powers than normal, or would that be too much of a stretch?