Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

Blade: Some of them do have weapons, but the majority just use their tentacles to attack. If you've played Halo, they're similar to the Flood (due to being based off of them)--one of their arms, usually their dominant hand, has been mutated into a set of tentacles due to infection by the Feranaki.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Woot, Greel's back. =DNow I'm kinda even more confused about which Kairan this is. I'll have to think fast, and since his Bio's long overdue for an overhaul anyway, I can just say that IoP's the reasoning for Kairan being less friendly to begin with. Maybe something happened; I dunno. =P

I'll... leave that up to the other players to say, since they're essentially the populace of Kai-Nam here and as such have my permission to dictate/figure out which teams would be popular with the island's citizens.I would say, though, that it's almost guaranteed that he would have heard about Teams Bounty, Wing, Vigil, and Zero since they're the top four right now. As for individuals--who knows? The Day Run paparazzi is something I'll leave to the players. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Well, after his performances in the first race and the fight in the arena, I'd say Vertak would be amongst the most popular individual fighters. Possibly even more than he should be, since it's not exactly easy for everyday citizens to find him if he doesn't want to be found.-ibrow

Alan has lived there for a while and therefore gotten to be an upstanding citizen and a well-known competitor.Khad... well, he'd definitely be well-known for being the leader of Team Bounty, which before the Construct stuff had, like, more than double the points of any other team.Eryn is an AI mechanic for the Day Run, so she's not super well-known. Then again, she's a giant mech that walks around the city, so she'd be hard to miss. =P

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Woot, Greel's back. =DNow I'm kinda even more confused about which Kairan this is. I'll have to think fast, and since his Bio's long overdue for an overhaul anyway, I can just say that IoP's the reasoning for Kairan being less friendly to begin with. Maybe something happened; I dunno. =P

Yay! =DAll my characters are rather new to the island, so they probably aren't very well known. Unless Team Comet gained some fame for helping defeat the Contruct in the Arena during the match. I doubt many people even know that Hexxon is an officer. Edited by Magnus Greel

Yes, although it won't be immediate. Technically speaking the stuff being ICed on Kai-Nam is happening on the same day that the Dark Hunters originally left the island, so the timeskip itself won't happen until we start the "next" day--which, in reality, will be a week after the current day.It's a bit confusing... :PAnyway, yes.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

So, basically, once everything happening back on Kai Nam gets wrapped up, the Timeskip will start.I'm worried about that bomb, to be honest. =| But, since Team Wing can't pull a Team Zero(Or, at least, Kairan can't, since Alan's already too incapacitated to fight in the Arena. =P), Kairan's gonna have to hope that match ends fairly quickly. or otherwise, everyone's likely to fall into the ruins of the old civilization, amidst crumbling fragments of the current island.Also, sweet. =D I'll name it now then; it'll be the Albiore II.(Don't ask what happened to the Albiore I, no-one likes to talk about it. =P)

1. Well given that they're in the endgame of that, from the looks of things(I wouldn't know, Myran's dead. =P)... =P2. Oh, just a guess. xD Okay then, everyone in a miner's town the Barrens will fall into the ruins of the old civilization, if the match goes on too long. =P The rest of the island will stay floating for a while longer. =P

Mmk, so about me participating in this... I finally read up and I'm gonna post when I can. Sorry 'bout that.Also, I hope you're fine with me retconning the fact that Khad's on the boat. After all, Quicksilver's corpse (and maybe Kovian's hide) needed to be saved. =P

He couldn’t get off this island fast enough. These Fenaraki were not meant to be created, ever. Even Zyglak had a place and a Quest in life, but these abominations were just plain evil.

I see what you did there. Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Just one quick question, before the whole Kerid situation goes much further... Was my new character approved? I know we had been talking about it and all, but I hadn't actually given you the completed profile. =P

1. Alright, just checking, since you never posted after that in the actual character topic. Fair enough. =)2. Alright, if you want some help before Kerid gets dragged off to the Director, just give the word. Wanna test out those Sonics powers with someone at some point, so... =P

Wait, rooftops? Hmm. I had thought he was on the ground. What's with your characters and rooftops? xDHmm... If you want me to edit, just say so, or, you could say he heard Selirah singing, and decided to investigate, on the actual ground. =P

C'est pas du problem. Just be ready to explain how Khad got from one side of the cavern to the other and managed to run through the same tunnels as Kovian, Edge, and Srizz without being seen or heard. :P

Actually, I have that worked out. Basically, the cliff from which he was sniping came under heavy fire. He rocketed out of the way and ended up being forced into a nearby tunnel. After fighting some Ferranaki, he eventually came out into the same tunnel as the rest as they were all retreating. He proceeded to keep running. He came across Quicksilver's possibly living body and decided to pick it up.Then he kept running. We can say that the large being Wyran saw was Khad backing towards him, shooting down enemies.And of course I'll go into his injuries next post. Also, I'm gonna make Cannon Fodder do an epic sacrifice, kk?

He would've had to move to a cliff on the other side of the cavern, but other than that, I suppose that works.Except for the large shape. That's already been heavily implied to have been the giant Feranaki. Since it came out of the same tunnel that he had been in.:3And sure. Though you should probably make that post like... right now. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

He couldn’t get off this island fast enough. These Fenaraki were not meant to be created, ever. Even Zyglak had a place and a Quest in life, but these abominations were just plain evil.

I see what you did there.
I don't know what you mean. :rolleyes:

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

So... does anyone find Khad's speaking annoying? 'Cause I can cut the h's if it'll help someone's sanity. =P

I see what you did there.
I don't know what you mean. :rolleyes:
*insert shotgun fire*