Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

Oh, I thought he was a Toa with no power. Wow I'll have to read his profile again. Although if he looks like a Toa, then Waiter probably wouldn't know otherwise.As for Toxin, I thought you had Mechanic drop off Fate on the first boat, then he got off and eventually ended up on the second one. Maybe I'm mis-remembering

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Nope; nowhere close to a Toa. xpI admit that was a bit confusing. What happened was that Ikssrss and Specter had landed in one boat already and were getting ready to leave as soon as Toxin got in. Mechanic brought Fate to the other boat and went back to the beach to protect it until everyone else could get on. =)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Quick question, where's Sanshou? Might be funny to have hilarity ensue as Kairan and Sanshou talk again after that last fight. Given that he's trying to convince himself what he saw wasn't real and all, which might give logic and such a whole new battle to send him to unconsciousness. xD

Sorry about not doing a whole lot recently, internet problems.I'm not sure what to do next. Team Wing seems to be scattered at the very least.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

@Kal I had realized they were in a vehicle. I thought they were still standing in a field. Oops. :P I'll edit if you want me to.Oh and to anyone else Team Cosmic has two empty spots. Slate is very likely to get one so if anyone wants a team just try and get in contact with either Sol or Marx.Parugi is the next event filled yet? I'd like Team Cosmic to enter if there is still room.

Edited by paragon

So the Hunters (plus Khad and Srizz) are gonna be inactive while the CTF match goes? At least there's Eryn.Or maybe it should be magically postponed for a week? =P

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Well, that's what I'm trying to figure out. A number of the current participants in the CtF game are already weakened because of the Searcher thing, and there's enough chaos in City right now that it almost wouldn't be worth it--from a TO's point of view--to even host the game yet.So, yeah, it might be postponed for a week. It ultimately comes down to what happens with Kerid and Hexxon, though.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

@Kal I had realized they were in a vehicle. I thought they were still standing in a field. Oops. :P I'll edit if you want me to.

Nah that's fine. It's funny to think that they were all so preoccupied that no one even noticed Marx get in with them. :P

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

@Kal I had realized they were in a vehicle. I thought they were still standing in a field. Oops. :P I'll edit if you want me to.

Nah that's fine. It's funny to think that they were all so preoccupied that no one even noticed Marx get in with them. :P
Okay, I'll keep it they way it is.Thats just silly. No one noticed him get in. :P

Yes, though it appears that it might be postponed for a week due to the fact that very few teams could really participate and other things. XD*insert muttering here*But yeah, um... Let's do stuff. XD

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Massive Kairan update; he will now have new armour(That in my mind looks awesome), and a new way of carrying his sword when it's not in use. Also added an honourable last name, some bio to add to that, and a hint that he was not originally from Kai Nam, which'll become important, eventually.I'm sad that I didn't get to add Dreamland backstory, but I have a different idea. ;)

I shall fix that later today. Although I thought Seeker was Vorik's character?Also, ToD, a correction to your last RPG-topic post--Chyff is undercover, from what I remember. Khad shouldn't know that he's part of the KNPD.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png