Your Uses For Bionicle Canisters

:kaukau: Since they each have their own unique image, I've tried using them as ways of classified storage for all of my MOCing pieces. It's a flawed system, since I have to empty them completey and go through a bit of a mess to find what I want, though. I think that in the future I will use plastic bags.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to build matoran villages in the center of my room with them, but I only have a couple left seeing as they tend (unintentionaly) to find theyre way to the trash can. I only have a couple left, so no more villages. Darn hero factory, why must you discontinue canisters!?

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

• 2 weeks later...

Snack containers? Genius! :lol:I could never find uses for mine. I only kept enough to make a Suva and a Matoran Sphere, but the rest I recycled.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Mostly I just store them and us them when I'm moving my sets around. It really helped with my most recent move as they allowed me to not have to disassemble any of the canister sets.Can't say I've ever used them to build a fort, but I'm sure I have enough of them to do so. I usually keep the Bohrok and Rahkshi in their canisters since doing so seems to be reminiscant of the story.- :t::l::h:

I actually (finally) sorted out my BIONICLE parts by category and use one canister for each category.... Although some categories inevitably spill out into multiple canisters.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Come to think of it, I probably should have used some of them for storing spare parts...

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I tend to store a majority of my parts in my old canisters, usually correlating the color of the canister with the color of the parts contained inside it. Other than that, back when I still "played" with my Bionicle sets, me and a friend of mine did use them to create villages, essentially using them as walls.

• 2 weeks later...

I use them to store sets in, but sometimes I'll use them to build little things for them when I play with them. Like maku sitting behind tarix's lid, with .little trinkets on it and a pile of gears to represent widgets. then Icarax comes and destroys it all. For bohrok and rahkshi, I would (to my mom's disgust) fill them with water and use that little oddball piece to hang them in there. I don't know why.

Edited by man774

I hold the key to the safe that holds all my life's savings in one of my canisters and the peice of paper with the code for the safe in another. I use to use them for building forts which I would quickly destroy in less than 30 seconds. Normally I hold extra pieces in them... fun.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

i store the sets in them, or at least I do now. Almost ever canister I've ever gotten has disappeared somehow, so I only have a few left. Two of them are Mata canisters, and there's no way those are going out.-Longcat is Long!

Edited by Longcat is Long!

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

I allways wanted to cut a hole in a wall, and stick them in the wall 2002 style.OR,Build a shelf out of the Stars/HF cans but reality prevents me.I do not have any use for them.

I have no Signature,

Why?

I'm Avak3, I don't need one.

I tend to use some of them for sorted pieces, but most of them are here and there (even out of my bedroom) as decorative objects. I also try to use their lids in MOCs.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Since I have so many, most of them are up attic, along with by Bionicle boxes. I too one of each shape and all of the canister lids with connection points (mata, nuva, metru) and keep them in my closet just in case I need to use them.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg