Your Uses For Bionicle Canisters

• 4 weeks later...
I use them to store the instructions the sets came in, but I imagine that conceivably, in my college poverty, I could use them as soup bowls and cups.
^like(edit: This doesn't count as a spam post, right? Because I'm being witty?) Edited by Toa Fuffuloo

The first Toa of Cereal

• 2 weeks later...
Just taking up shelf room and keeping utterly useless and fairly useful things in them.
Pretty much the same here. I store random small things in them and leave them on a shelf.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

• 3 weeks later...

My canisters are good for one thing: collecting dust.While I used to use canisters for storing pieces, I've since moved to pick-a-brick cups and yogurt containers. I might still have a few pieces in some, but they're mostly abandoned in big garbage bags in a room somewhere.

Edited by Paleo

They take up a LOT of room in my bedroom. I keep the characters in their respective canisters, and stack them, or analyze how it was marketed for the product (marketing major affects everything XD)

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I got rid of my canisters. All I ever did with them was build forts out of them and then throw Bionicles into them knocking them over. I never kept my sets in them, took too long to pull them all out to play with them, so my sets stayed in a big bin while the canisters just collected dust in my closet.Though back in the day when the Bohrok first came out, they had the coolest Canisters imo. Because they had that little piece that attaches to the Bohrok's rear end right? So you can put the Bohrok into a ball and suspend them from the inside of the canister's ceiling, was really cool. I used to fill them with water and then have the Bohrok emerge from them, sometimes I froze them in the freezer XD

The canisters I had disappeared into the depths of my house a long time ago, probably into the black hole that was my closet. When I did have them, I do recall using them to hold their figures, at least before I dismantled them and started building huge monstrosities.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...