Drill Arm Moc

KZN02

So a month ago I found and read a book about LEGO creations made by MOCers at the local Costco and one page had a drill made out of gears, so I decided to copy that for myself. After weeks of tinkering and figuring which rod length to use, I finally got this.GalleryEdit: Added wheels.MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

Edited by KZN02

The Master of Tediosness

interesting creation. like the way u used the gears method instead of just that drill piece from the hero factory drilldozer set. I could totally see onua or pohatu using this weapon. also maybe you could somehow make a little cart type thing and have it mounted on the front and have a onu-matoran pushing the cart so that they can dig in to the earth and help with their mining.i give this a 5/5

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yeah, I agree with Voxumo. This thing would look great on a cart of some kind being hauled around by Onepu, or someone. :)(P.S. Love the Gurren Lagann ref)

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

interesting creation. like the way u used the gears method instead of just that drill piece from the hero factory drilldozer set. I could totally see onua or pohatu using this weapon. also maybe you could somehow make a little cart type thing and have it mounted on the front and have a onu-matoran pushing the cart so that they can dig in to the earth and help with their mining.i give this a 5/5

Hmm, I think I can try that. I'll see what I can do on the weekend.

The Master of Tediosness

As per

And Done

The Master of Tediosness

As per

And Done
well well well. i am mighty impressed. i will admit i was surprised that you actually took my idea and made it a physical thing. i love the way you did the back wheels larger. and i love how you used kopeke as the example. it is kinda of weird that he would be using a drill unless he was boring through ice, which could be possible. overall i give it a 10/10. you are amazing and you definitely have a knack for creating. i must ask did you have to do alot of modifying to the original design to make it work for a cart design or did you mainly just build on to it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

As per

And Done
well well well. i am mighty impressed. i will admit i was surprised that you actually took my idea and made it a physical thing. i love the way you did the back wheels larger. and i love how you used kopeke as the example. it is kinda of weird that he would be using a drill unless he was boring through ice, which could be possible. overall i give it a 10/10. you are amazing and you definitely have a knack for creating. i must ask did you have to do alot of modifying to the original design to make it work for a cart design or did you mainly just build on to it.
A little of both, it took half an hour tops. The hardest parts were actually the front wheels and the handles. If the Driller was too low, then it would make the Matoran holding it a bit awkward. Also, the front wheels have to be positioned in such a way so it would lock into place with the base of the drill or the rear wheels.

The Master of Tediosness