Toa Of Fire - Wip

Onaku

Hello, yesterday I received a new drawing-tablet as a birthday present, and I immediately decided to put it to the test, and while doing so, putting my self to the test. The following picture was solely made with said tablet. It's the first time I've ever used such a tablet, so don't expect too much. And as the title suggests, it isn't finished yet...Link to picture.I hope you like it, leave comments, criticism, the usual stuff...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

I like your style, makes it unique. I sure wish i had a tablet, since im not very good at digital art. :/ But hey, i'd give you a 9.5/10. Kinda wished every part of him was drawn tho, thats the only thing, but still awsome style!

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

:kaukau: I'm not entirely sure what a tablet is, although if this is something you achieved purely by using the mouse as your brush, I salute you. I much prefer working with actual drawing utensils, because my hand-eye coordination is much better that way.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh