Getting Crabby with LEGO

Hermit crabs scavenge for a home, a shell to live in and protect them. So it should not come as a surprise to find that Harry at Atlantis Discovery Area at Legoland in Windsor, Berkshire, lives in a shell made of LEGO bricks! "Harry showed more discerning taste when he chose a shell made out of the blue, red and yellow bricks over the more traditional options," reports the <a href='http://www.shropshirestar.com/uk/uk-news/2012/04/02/hermit-crab-moves-into-lego-home/' target='offsite'>Shrobshire Star</a>. I sure would not mind a house made of LEGO!

View the full article

he is so cute he will have the best shell until the other hermit crabs learn how to remove Lego Bricks and his shell will then become bit's and pieces of Lego Bricks scattered throughout the tank. poor Henry. he will end up like the fish in this childhood book i rememberThe Rainbow Fish, by Marcus Pfiste

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Biology, with zoology in particular, is a bit of a quirky science. Thus quirky happenings happen. Although this quirky happenIng may not be all that great, as the Lego shell may be weaker than the natural alternative. *holds up sign warning small children to keep Lego bricks away from hermit crabs*

question is did the crab build it or was it a decoration for the area?

I believe the shell was built by humans.
well yeah that is kind of obvious. i was just meaning in a joking manner

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.