Toa Audio's Amazing Horn Organ!

Dwanny

Step right up, step right up! It's toa Audio's amazing horn organ!audio-_toa_of_noise.jpgBelieve it or not, but this took me six days to make. -_-"The kanohi maestro was first worn by Toa Audio, who is credited with making the first horn organ, predecessor of the more popular shell organ."He made a large bellow, but it was rather high and found no toa that were up for the job.He hired a po-matoran instead.And the hammer can be explained: no, he isn't trying to break it, its just the only way for him to reach it.(geez, i've thought this through, havent I?)The first row is made up of hollowed out muaka claws;the second of mountain rahi horns;the third is made of some sort of coral.He couldn't find anything big enough for the lowest register, so he just had them made out of protodermis. :sigh:This was more of a funny idea than anything else.I got my inspiration when i was sitting in a church, listening to my dad rehearsing on his harpsichord. Then he told me "why dont you go check out the organ?" I guess he noticed i was bored. :PSo there i was, staring at this old, broken down organ, when i looked down and saw my dad doing his weird faces/ positions thing. He calls it "being in to the music", but i dunno.And that was my tale of how i got inspired to make some weirdo playing an old, broken down organ. So, yeah.This actually took me three days to make, but i was experimenting with the backgrounds a lot, so that took up the other three days.In the end, i realised it didn't require a backround- in contrast to my earlier "ta-koro school" drawing, the quetion is what, not where.Anyway, i hope you like it! (and i hope i didn't talk too much. I have the tendency to do that. :P ) Constructive criticism appreciated!-NOTE-Extra challenge:Try to come up with what Audio's powers could have been, what his mask does, ETC.Have fun!-Dwanny

Edited by Dwanny

LOLOLOLOL. This brought me back into the mood for some comedy. I like the Po-Matoran and what seems to be hair, along with the EXCELLENT shading. Shading is my weakest point in drawing. Challenge Answer: Maybe he's a Toa of Sonics, and his mask power lets him instantly know what note a sound is?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

well i'm not sure what exactly to say. the drawing is amazing. it would have taken me months to draw that because i suck at shading and my hands are very and i mean very unsteady, i like the way u put a lightstone above where i would assume the keys and such would be. also i find it interesting the way you used that little tentacle piece as a "hair" piece.i will say it goes up and beyond my expectations. i give you a 10/10also for your extra challenge i would guess his elemental power being sonics and for the mask i remember hearing beethoven or mozart one of those musicians had made full symphonies as children so i could see his mask power being something where he gets motivations and ideas for new music.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Why.Why is this so BEAUTIFUL?!I'd definitely give this a 10/10. Just the general feel of the drawing... ooh, it's just so wonderful. The sight of the Matoran there made me laugh a bit,and I absolutely adore the design for Toa Audio.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.