• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Hero Factory Delta Team

Hero Factory Graphic Art Black and White

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

• 29-December 10
  • 1,126 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 02:02 PM

Recently drew a picture that served as an April fools joke for my comic topic, for a "Future Project". I decided that I might post it here and see what you guys think,Link to PictureC&C is appreciated,~Soran

Edited by Soran, Apr 04 2012 - 12:56 AM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 02-March 10
  • 5,268 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 03 2012 - 07:46 PM

Already said this before, but here's more depth: That picture is epic. I can see it's only two-shade, but then again, it has no color. Looks like a very well-drawn newspaper comic. Only flaws are the lame weapon (Karz, a RAHKSHI staff, as redundant as it is, would have been better.) and the head. What is that, a round dumpster?Just kidding about the round dumpster thing, but it could have more emotion or at least something about the character in the face. 9/10.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

#3 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

• 29-December 10
  • 1,126 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 01:02 AM

Already said this before, but here's more depth: That picture is epic. I can see it's only two-shade, but then again, it has no color. Looks like a very well-drawn newspaper comic.Only flaws are the lame weapon (Karz, a RAHKSHI staff, as redundant as it is, would have been better.) and the head. What is that, a round dumpster?Just kidding about the round dumpster thing, but it could have more emotion or at least something about the character in the face. 9/10.

I tried to make it look like an inked drawing which is why the drawing is black and white. Also I was trying to finish this before April 1st, so there was also time issues involved... I might color it later.The weapon isn't fully scene, but it is basically a trident of some sort. I could give you a large summary of the storyline I have this character follow but I'd rather not, so a basic way of putting it is that he is very close combat based.The head is based off of the head of Rocka 2.0 as seen in the comics, I liked the head a bit, but I do agree with the lack of emotion. Its hard to make emotion with hero factory to be honest. If I colored it you would be able to see the details more clearly in the drawing.Thanks for the C&C,~Soran

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 02-March 10
  • 5,268 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 01:16 AM

Yes, HF has about the emotional range of a teaspoon....Could you answer your PM now?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

#5 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 02-January 07
  • 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 05:22 PM

:kaukau: If this was colored in, this looks like it could be an actual promotional image, which is actualy quite impressive. While I personally enjoy other artistic styles more, someone who can show this level of specificity still turns my head.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users