Hero Factory Delta Team

Soran

Already said this before, but here's more depth: That picture is epic. I can see it's only two-shade, but then again, it has no color. Looks like a very well-drawn newspaper comic. Only flaws are the lame weapon (Karz, a RAHKSHI staff, as redundant as it is, would have been better.) and the head. What is that, a round dumpster?Just kidding about the round dumpster thing, but it could have more emotion or at least something about the character in the face. 9/10.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Already said this before, but here's more depth: That picture is epic. I can see it's only two-shade, but then again, it has no color. Looks like a very well-drawn newspaper comic.Only flaws are the lame weapon (Karz, a RAHKSHI staff, as redundant as it is, would have been better.) and the head. What is that, a round dumpster?Just kidding about the round dumpster thing, but it could have more emotion or at least something about the character in the face. 9/10.

I tried to make it look like an inked drawing which is why the drawing is black and white. Also I was trying to finish this before April 1st, so there was also time issues involved... I might color it later.The weapon isn't fully scene, but it is basically a trident of some sort. I could give you a large summary of the storyline I have this character follow but I'd rather not, so a basic way of putting it is that he is very close combat based.The head is based off of the head of Rocka 2.0 as seen in the comics, I liked the head a bit, but I do agree with the lack of emotion. Its hard to make emotion with hero factory to be honest. If I colored it you would be able to see the details more clearly in the drawing.Thanks for the C&C,~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png