• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Official Star Wars Topic

Star Wars

• Please log in to reply
852 replies to this topic

#841 Offline Dunkleosteus-San

Dunkleosteus-San
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Submerged!

• 08-October 09
  • 1,180 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2015 - 10:12 AM

Oh yeah, never commented on it...

That finale to Rebels' first season was everything I had wanted. Fantastic episode.

It's hard to really remember how I felt about season one of Clone Wars, but despite all my qualms, the story Rebels presented still definitely satisfied me in the end.

~|ET|~

I really enjoyed that season finale too-- was really shocked that Ahsoka survived Order 66. I wonder how she'll react to Anikin being Darth Vader? Hopefully they'll show that in Season 2. 

Edited by The Bone-Snatcher, Mar 19 2015 - 10:13 AM.

bvGOie8.jpg

Bionicle Generation 2 Progression: 2015- Toa [IIIIII] Protectors [IIIIIII] Skull Villains [IIIIII]                                                                                                                                            

#842 Offline LegoSWfan

LegoSWfan
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 07-December 14
  • 989 posts

Posted Mar 19 2015 - 10:34 AM

I've recently gotten Netflix, and have been able to watch all the episodes of Clone wars that I missed back when it was still on the air. :D

#843 Offline Iaredios Paerkenon

Iaredios Paerkenon
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 10-April 07
  • 2,023 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2015 - 01:38 PM

I've recently gotten Netflix, and have been able to watch all the episodes of Clone wars that I missed back when it was still on the air. :D

Season 6 was never shown on TV (only on Netflix), so you got to see more then some others have! :P

iaredios_-_matoran.png

konstaninecolossus.jpg

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project

Name Info      History     The English Language     The Turkey Neck      Arthur Curry     Ra's al-Ghul    The Crew Rap

#844 Offline LegoSWfan

LegoSWfan
  • Members

• 07-December 14
  • 989 posts

Posted Mar 19 2015 - 02:51 PM

They missed out, poor guys.

#845 Offline Iaredios Paerkenon

Iaredios Paerkenon
  • Members

• 10-April 07
  • 2,023 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2015 - 11:02 AM

I am among their ranks, I stopped watching after Season 2; though I did watch the episodes with Mandalore (planet) and Death Watch, it made me wish I had kept watching the show.

Edited by Iaredios, Mar 20 2015 - 11:03 AM.

iaredios_-_matoran.png

konstaninecolossus.jpg

Name Info      History     The English Language     The Turkey Neck      Arthur Curry     Ra's al-Ghul    The Crew Rap

#846 Offline LegoSWfan

LegoSWfan
  • Members

• 07-December 14
  • 989 posts

Posted Mar 20 2015 - 02:31 PM

It had some duds, but so many gems.

The Umbara arc is often considered to be one of the best plots from the series.

#847 Offline Iaredios Paerkenon

Iaredios Paerkenon
  • Members

• 10-April 07
  • 2,023 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2015 - 11:18 PM

Could you give me a brief spoiler-free exposition for 'Umbara'?

iaredios_-_matoran.png

konstaninecolossus.jpg

#848 Offline LegoSWfan

LegoSWfan
  • Members

• 07-December 14
  • 989 posts

Posted Mar 21 2015 - 10:29 AM

No, any exposition would contain spoilers, sorry. It cannot be done. :)

#849 Offline Kylo Ren

Kylo Ren
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 28-June 12
  • 1,470 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 21 2015 - 06:04 PM

So I know that they have said that Vader wont change much when he meets Ahsoka but am I the only one that finds it odd that he reacts more to finding Luke. He never even met Luke or Leia when he was Anakin yet he basically raised Ahsoka to an extent. Wouldnt Ahsoka be more like a daughter to him that Leia?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

#850 Offline LegoSWfan

LegoSWfan
  • Members

• 07-December 14
  • 989 posts

Posted Mar 21 2015 - 06:09 PM

Interesting....

#851 Offline Dunkleosteus-San

Dunkleosteus-San
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Submerged!

• 08-October 09
  • 1,180 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2015 - 10:23 PM

So I know that they have said that Vader wont change much when he meets Ahsoka but am I the only one that finds it odd that he reacts more to finding Luke. He never even met Luke or Leia when he was Anakin yet he basically raised Ahsoka to an extent. Wouldnt Ahsoka be more like a daughter to him that Leia?

Eh...I would describe their relationship as something a brother and sister would have, if not really close friends. Based on his reaction when she left The Jedi Order for good, anyways.

bvGOie8.jpg

Bionicle Generation 2 Progression: 2015- Toa [IIIIII] Protectors [IIIIIII] Skull Villains [IIIIII]                                                                                                                                            

#852 Offline Kylo Ren

Kylo Ren
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 28-June 12
  • 1,470 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 22 2015 - 06:45 AM

Eh...I would describe their relationship as something a brother and sister would have, if not really close friends. Based on his reaction when she left The Jedi Order for good, anyways.

True, but if anyone were to fill a child roll to Anakin it would be Ahsoka, not Luke and Leia, right?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

#853 Offline Dunkleosteus-San

Dunkleosteus-San
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Submerged!

• 08-October 09
  • 1,180 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2015 - 08:38 AM

True, but if anyone were to fill a child roll to Anakin it would be Ahsoka, not Luke and Leia, right?

Yeah, you're right. 

bvGOie8.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users