Official Star Wars Topic

J46 Nui

well thats why you buy the PS2 gam because all playstation games of older versions work on a ps3, duh.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'm about halfway down with X-Wing: Rogue Squadron now. It been great so far, although it is kind of hardkeeping track of some the lee important character's names. I tend to prefer books that focus on minor charactersfrom the movies or new expanded universe characters.

Well the book does follow the minor movie characters and new EU characters (Wedge and Corran). Or I'm misunderstanding your post.I can't remember if I've had problems remembering names (while I was reading it, anyway) because I've read it so many times.
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

I'm about halfway down with X-Wing: Rogue Squadron now. It been great so far, although it is kind of hardkeeping track of some the lee important character's names. I tend to prefer books that focus on minor charactersfrom the movies or new expanded universe characters.

Well the book does follow the minor movie characters and new EU characters (Wedge and Corran).
That is one if the reasons I like it.

Yah know that they were gonna make Imperial Republic Commandos, but it was cancelled for some reason.BTW which game was better: KOTOR 1 or KOTOR 2? Personally I think 1 has a better storyline but 2 has better gameplay.

I never played KOTOR 2 but I've seen plenty of it and played KOTOR 1, I honestly think KOTOR 2 would've ended up better if Obsidian hadn't been rushed in finishing it, all that dropped content is sad, but luckily the community is restoring it.

-Kongu Champion Gukko Rider

"Two, Four, One, Ten, Two, Four, One, Ten. Am I Transmitting, Is Anyone Listening..?"

LEGO Universe Fan - BIONICLE Fan from 2001 - Discovered BZP in 2007

no, i've been watching it at SW.com ever since season two, and it has been either the day after, or the day after that. so it will come sometime during the weekend after the episode was releasedit takes a week for CN.com to put it online

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

The Umbaran militia is awesome! They have a very good military. the Umbaran MHC tanks and the Umbaran crawler tanks from this episode are particularly impressive. They seem considerably more advanced then some of Republic ground vehicles.There starfighters are equally impressive. They appear to have incredible maneuverability and a very fast fire rate I don't know what there full weaponry is but they seem adept at low altitude flight in thick forests. That sky alone would probably give them an edge over some Republic fighters too!Quit frankly ism cheering for the Umbaran both because I support the CIS and that they are defending there home against who they feel is a corrupt political bureaucracy.

That is all

The new episode was pretty cool. Although, I'll be looking forward to finally getting an episode with Obi-Wan soon, hopefully.All the episodes are uploaded on that site that must not be named, someone has a channel (TheCloneWarsSaga), and has every episode. New ones are uploaded by morning on Saturday.

Yah know that they were gonna make Imperial Republic Commandos, but it was cancelled for some reason.BTW which game was better: KOTOR 1 or KOTOR 2? Personally I think 1 has a better storyline but 2 has better gameplay.

I never played KOTOR 2 but I've seen plenty of it and played KOTOR 1, I honestly think KOTOR 2 would've ended up better if Obsidian hadn't been rushed in finishing it, all that dropped content is sad, but luckily the community is restoring it.
Obsidian also wanted to make something that could fix up the problems with KotOR2, but LucasArts pretty much said "Nope."But yeah. In terms of plot, I prefered KotOR1 over KotOR2. 2's was okay, but with it taking place so soon after the first one, and with so much... what's the right word... hopelessness(?) in the galaxy at that point in time. It just feels sort of beyond bleak for the Republic.The explanation for 1, isn't really needed.Gameplay wise: KotOR2, hands down. I swear, the weapon switch button helped me out on more than one occassion. And it didn't hurt to have the soundtrack readily available on the main menu.

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

for those republic commando players, I'm making an internet online multiplayer match, and will be calling it "bzp". if nobody comes by 6 o'clock EST, I'm quiting.i hope some peeps come :Dand i just saw the new episode last night. i loved the new tech. those giant cannons and worms were amazing, and the slime that comes out of them is kinda creepy, IMO.

Edited by Bulik

I pre-ordered TOR a long time ago.A regular version and I managed to snag up a Collector's Edition pre-order later on. :)It's going to be so... awewsome! /)^3^(Apologies, it was useless to resist.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I would of joined your server, but I can't find my RC disk. :/

ah well. atleast i got to run around and blow myself up with various grenades, wookie rocket launchers, DC-17 AA attachments, and any other exsplosive weaons in the game, for 20 minutes.if you find your RC disk, can you pm me? it's been a long time [/glados] since I played i fun RC match.but this one guy (i think he hacked) made a server in the ghostship map, and hundreds of regular clones spawning and attacking you, as zombies.

I never figured out how to hack D:one time some guy made a hacked server where everybody had only a pistol and 50 thermal dets. you couldnt pick up weapons either. it was soo fun.

Edited by Bulik

*claps* good choice, and i think Empirestrikesback is the best of the original trilogy, and battlefront 2 is my favorite PS2 game, but seriousy? Revenge of the sith outranks Empire strikes back

I missed the episode of clone wars on Friday. Where have you people been watching it?I agree that Rouge Squadron was better the Wedge's Gamble but I still think that most of the Stackpole books are really good. I started reading Children of the the Jedi and am not impressed yet. The Will and the Eye of Palpatine are cool but I don't really like Han and Leia's story on Belsavis or Barbara Hambly in writing style in general.

That is all

You can watch on StarWars.com, it's great for me as I don't have cable.I have only really read I, ​Jedi, his New Jedi Order stuff and the first 2 X-Wing books but so far I've enjoyed all of Stackpole's books.Children of the the Jedi? Never read that. A lot of the old Bantam book vary in quality; they range from somethe best Star Wars novels like the Thrawn trilogy to only some that are very 'meh'.

just watched the new episode, and its great. i like the space battle scene too, and the4 preview for the next episode looks supspensefull