Giant Super Robot

I call him Color Spike. Click on thumbnails. It'll be worth it.040412_008.jpg_thumb.jpgColorful for a reason. I wanted him to be.Named after the shoe, the Air Jordan Spiz'ike., Bordeaux colorway. Pictured here.040412_012.jpg_thumb.jpgOf course he's posable. And sturdy too.040412_011.jpg_thumb.jpgBack view.040412_016.jpg_thumb.jpgPortait.040412_009.jpg_thumb.jpgGallery when public:http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=500731Edit: Images thumbnailed due to dimensions and file size. Please keep posted images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB.Click on the thumbnails to view the original images.-Wind-

Edited by Faas

Hmm, looks like a transformer. I like the overall look, and he does seem sturdy and well constructed. Yet I always seem to be turned off by using socket parts as anything other than socket parts. But hey, at least it's consistent here. And nicely done color scheme too. On closer inspection, he seems very jumbled, as a result of the ball and socket reliance, but again, it is consistent. Maybe some armor to cover up the inner workings (meaning those various limbs that make up much of his body) would give him a more sleek robotic look.Well done.a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

Well it's not a big blocky bot, I wanted biomechanical, technoorganic, sort of like something from Spawn.Though yes it does look like a transformer, but you gotta consider the size and weight, he needed something to hold him up, ball joints being redily availible.I like to make parts go where they don't normally. Use things not what they have to be designed for. It's liberating. haha.Oh, also, all the ball joints stay in their places, so it doesn't really become a mess there.

Edited by Faas

Well, he's definitely a giant, and looks kind of stable for the size.The many colors don't clash either, which is a good thing. They're all distributed nicely, almost like Omega Supreme. I really like the wide chest and arms, too, but the torso seems a little too open.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

His design is nice, I like how big you were able to make this. However, assuming the color scheme is supposed to be that jumbled, he is kind of cluttered with mechanical detail. I'd suggest adding in an outer layer of HF armor to give him an armored appearance. Also, what's that blue "bar" on the chest for?

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

• 3 weeks later...