• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Giant Minifig In Florida, What Has Happened?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,161 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2012 - 06:34 PM

Has anyone heard or seen whatever came of that giant minifig that washed up on the coast of floridaLast i remember was the 90 days thing where the police have to wait 90 days until someone claims it. well i think it has been well over 90 days and i just was wondering what is happening with it.and here is the link to the topic for the news article.http://www.bzpower.c...l=&fromsearch=1

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

#2 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,947 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 05:58 AM

Maybe it was simply claimed by the makers without further uproar.-Gata Posted Image

Edited by Gatanui, Apr 05 2012 - 05:58 AM.

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users