Jake Joins the News Team

Congrats, Paleo! ^^

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Congrats, Paleo! Hope you do your job as well as you can :) .-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Congrats, Paleo! When I read the announcement I thought that could be me if it weren´t for the "recently" as I´ve already been reporting news for years, but also because you´ve been reporting even more than I have in the past months. I think this is the first time someone becomes a Reporter for reporting news a lot, so not only congrats on becoming a Reporter and on jumping from +1 proto to +5 proto and becoming staff after little more than one year of membership, but also on writing BZPower history. :) I´m sure you´ll do an excellent job, and I look forward to your news articles.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Congratulations for becoming staff in such a short period of time!...can you show me how? :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

oh wow this is like completely unexpectedbut anyway CONGRATS PALEO and such(even though if you were going for tons of news-submitting I'm surprised Gatanui didn't become the first Forum Mentor/Reporter ...)

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Paleo, every time I saw you I accidentally thought you were staff, so in my mind congratulating you is useless, even though I'll now know that I may be psychic but that I am now right.But congratulations anyway! :D

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

(even though if you were going for tons of news-submitting I'm surprised Gatanui didn't become the first Forum Mentor/Reporter ...)

I guess Paleo has been reporting more. I think I´ve never reported too much at a time for the news team to handle. :P-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Congrats on becoming an official newshound, Paleo! I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Dude, awesome. Welcome to the team, Jake!(Of course, now the rest of us are going to need to find another good news source who will send in cool stories on slow days. :P ):music:

I´ll try to do my best, although I don´t think I´ll be able to fully compensate the lack of reports from Paleo. :P-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Thanks everyone! I would try to respond to all of you, but that's a little… difficult :P So I'll just respond to a few.@Gata: Wow, thanks for those compliments. However, I don't think it's THAT important in the history of BZP :P@Ballom: It was surprising to me too. At first I though B6 was messing with me, but B6 isn't like that, so I accepted.@Sumiki: I'll be sure to help 55555 with terrorizing.

Edited by Paleo

Thanks everyone! I would try to respond to all of you, but that's a little… difficult :P So I'll just respond to a few.@Gata: Wow, thanks for those compliments. However, I don't think it's THAT important in the history of BZP :P@Ballom: It was surprising to me too. At first I though B6 was messing with me, but B6 isn't like that, so I accepted.@Sumiki: I'll be sure to help 55555 with terrorizing.

Important or not, it´s a fact and you can be proud of it every time you need something to cheer you up. :P-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

• 2 weeks later...