The Legend Of Biobeast

Mad Scientist BioBeast

The legend of BioBeast

Chapter 1

It was a dark and stormy night as three figures, faced against a large foe. “Woe is us! All is lost!” BioBeast, a half skakdi half Toa of Air cried, clinging to his partner Vrf3. “We three have journeyed a far way, to slay this… Whatever it is, and rid the fair town of Greenhedge of its plague. We’ve traveled across deserts, through oceans, in and out of jungles, to slay this beast and-““Get off me you numskull!” Vrf3, Toa of Fire, muttered as he tried to shake off BioBeast. “You know, the situation might not be so bad if you actually helped me instead of just standing there, narrating!” Vrf3 said as he leapt out of the way of his large foe. He glanced over at the other being that was with them, a small matoran. “And you! Don’t even get me started! Why am I the only one actually fighting this thing?”“Because you’re the only one who can survive?” Ferock, the small Fe-Matoran, answered. “You know, with your mask and all. So get back to work.”Vrf3 sighed and was about to retort, and it was going to be a good retort too, possibly the best retort ever to be retorted, but just then he was swallowed by the monster.“That’s what you get for talking instead of fighting!” BioBeast yelled with a chuckle. “Now… Where was I? Oh yes. It all started back in Greenhedge…”Vrf3 materialized right in front of BioBeast and started to yell at him. “I said no narra-!” But just then, the monster, who had been aiming at BioBeast, hit Vrf3 who had materialized right in the way.“Ahem, as I was saying…” BioBeast started as Vrf3 flew away, “It all started back in Greenhedge. I, a simple monster exterminator, along with my faithful partner, Ferock, had journeyed to Greenhedge for we had heard it was a great place to retire. Little did we know-““Stop narrating!” Vrf3 yelled as he materialized in front of BioBeast again. “Who are you even narrating to? There’s no one here but us three and this monster!”“Would you stop interrupting me? I’m trying to fill the audience in on how we got here and the flashback starts in less than a minute!”“It’s better not to ask.” Ferock said with a sigh. “You know how he is, always with the dramatic flair. Just run with it.”“Ugh, whatever.” Vrf3 sighed. “Just keep it down Bio, you’re distra-“ Vrf3 was eaten by the monster again.BioBeast cleared his throat and started again, “Little did we know the adventures that would await us...”

Earlier that year

“Hurry up Ferock!” BioBeast called as he raced ahead towards his new town. “We’re almost there! Stop dawdling and keep moving!”“I don’t have long legs like you do. Just slow down a bit, so I can catch up!” Ferock called, trotting as fast as he could behind BioBeast.“Excuses excuses, just hurry up!” BioBeast called back with a grin. This, ‘Greenhedge’ seemed like a great place to retire(on the postcards at least,) or at least better than other willowwacks he had tried living in earlier. “Anyways, if I slow down those angry villagers might catch up!” he added as an afterthought.“You said we lost those guys hours ago!” Ferock replied, a bit concerned now.“Well they’re back now. Heh, I guess they really liked that building…” BioBeast said with a sheepish chuckle.“It was their city hall! And it wasn’t just one building, you destroyed their entire city!” Ferock cried in desperation. “You know, this is why I told you to retire earlier, only rich people can afford the collateral cost that monster exterminating causes. And we are far from rich!”“Yeah yeah, blah blah blah, I’ve heard it all before. But at least I’m retired now. Combine that with the fact that I don’t live in their city anymore, they can’t make me pay!”“Just shut up and keep moving Bio!” Ferock shouted.They ran for a few more minutes, before making it to Greenhedge just before the angry villagers caught up to them.“You can’t get us now!” BioBeast taunted the villagers who were just catching up. “Why not?” the leader called out. “All we have to do is open this gate here and swarm you.”“Don’t you see that sign?” BioBeast asked, pointing at a sign with some of Greenhedge’s rules. “Rule 5,173: Angry mobs may not enter Greenhedge, or try to drag people back to their town.”“Looks like he got us there.” The leader sighed. “But it says nothing about us camping out around the city. You have to leave eventually. And when you do..."“Yeah yeah, whatever.” BioBeast said, stifling yawn. “Let’s go find our new house Ferock.”

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Well, supposedly all the characters are trying to retire in Greenhedge. Sounds ... interesting.

Don't worry, things pick up in the next chapter or two.

Also, use paragraphing.

My bad, the paragraphing didn't carry over as well as I hoped. I'll go edit it in.~ BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"