Flying Drone Thing

I guess there isn't much to say here.The Phantoka Kopaka wings fit well here, and I don't think other wings can. The use of the original Lewa katana as a tail (what's the end of a plane called) is good too.Are there any other photos?

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

I guess there isn't much to say here.The Phantoka Kopaka wings fit well here, and I don't think other wings can. The use of the original Lewa katana as a tail (what's the end of a plane called) is good too.Are there any other photos?

Thanks, the end of a plane is just called a tail, as far as I know.Here are a few more photos from different angles:6904147762_936310a623.jpg7050234147_1b050e9258.jpg6904137088_f6b214cd62.jpg

There's not much to say. All I can say is that the wing design is really cool.

Thanks, it only took me about two minutes to build, though.

Cool. Any plans on using this while playing with your bionicle guys? like, bionicle guy spying on the other bionicle guy?

Also thanks, but I don't really play with my my Bionicle guys a lot. Mostly they just stand there and get dusty, dusted and MOCed.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Simple, but elegant. Is there a way to make the black technic a bit more streamlined? The only thing I can thing of is some minifig-tool type bar bits.

Thanks! Well, I tried this, but it turned out pretty terrible. The wings are so loosely attached that they immediately fall off, they twist in every possible direction and are just attached pretty awfuly. Perhaps if I think of something better, I'll post it.7053980265_d7ba9f3500.jpg

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_