Firewalker's Art Page...

Onaku

Greetings. Long has it been my dream to share my (somewhat) talent at the art of drawing, and now I finally find it an opportune time to do so. Any art I have made and will make in the future that falls under the genre of "drawing" will be posted here, on this very topic, so stay tuned for more...Drawings:Toa of Fire- 3. April 2012Battle_ Energy blast- 5. April 2012I hope you like what you've seen so far, you are welcome to comment, criticise and the other usual things. Have a wonderful day. :)

Edited by The Firewalker

The first drawing looks very raw, and kind of roughly done - but that's great. It gives it a certain atmosphere, and a unique appearance. The lightning is very well done, although there should have been a few harsh highlights on the armour parts closest to the flame, if you want a more metallic look.Now onto the second one - I am astounded.The perspective you chose is not a simple one, yet the Toa in the distance is well-proportioned from what I can see. The ball of energy is really eye-catching, and perfectly done. Which brings me to the next point: composition (something I'm quite bad at xD). It's great. The viewer's gaze is directed over the whole picture quite easily, it's flowing and energetic.But seeing the detail and well-executed characters, the background seems a bit, just a bit bland. Maybe some more detail would balance it a bit.Just a small overall tip: although it's great that you work on your art on a big scale, I'd recommend resizing the pictures a bit before uploading them. Because when zoomed in, it's really really big, which makes it a bit hard.I would love to see more from you in the future, keep up the amazing work! :D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)