• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Firewalker's Art Page...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Toa Onaku

Toa Onaku
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 832 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 03:42 PM

Greetings. Long has it been my dream to share my (somewhat) talent at the art of drawing, and now I finally find it an opportune time to do so. Any art I have made and will make in the future that falls under the genre of "drawing" will be posted here, on this very topic, so stay tuned for more...Drawings:Toa of Fire- 3. April 2012Battle_ Energy blast- 5. April 2012I hope you like what you've seen so far, you are welcome to comment, criticise and the other usual things. Have a wonderful day. :)

Edited by The Firewalker, Apr 05 2012 - 03:43 PM.

Character(s) for BZPRPG

Steal the mask 2                      

First unread post             

#2 Online Fairy Knight

Fairy Knight
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,037 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 01:31 PM

The first drawing looks very raw, and kind of roughly done - but that's great. It gives it a certain atmosphere, and a unique appearance. The lightning is very well done, although there should have been a few harsh highlights on the armour parts closest to the flame, if you want a more metallic look.Now onto the second one - I am astounded.The perspective you chose is not a simple one, yet the Toa in the distance is well-proportioned from what I can see. The ball of energy is really eye-catching, and perfectly done. Which brings me to the next point: composition (something I'm quite bad at xD). It's great. The viewer's gaze is directed over the whole picture quite easily, it's flowing and energetic.But seeing the detail and well-executed characters, the background seems a bit, just a bit bland. Maybe some more detail would balance it a bit.Just a small overall tip: although it's great that you work on your art on a big scale, I'd recommend resizing the pictures a bit before uploading them. Because when zoomed in, it's really really big, which makes it a bit hard.I would love to see more from you in the future, keep up the amazing work! :D

screenshot_69.jpg

Sometimes appearanes change, but the heart behind them stays the same...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users