Mafia T2: The Cult Returns

Voltex

Well yay, now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And not just because that flamethrower singed me.Anyway, since Lloyd's not in this game, all pro-village roles PM me. I guess. It's not really mandatory or anything.As for my votes, null on all three. If I can't null, then I just won't vote yet.

- :burnmad:

Au contraire, Burnmad, I am a veteran, and every village role should PM me!Or not.Either way, I'm just gonna go randomly with Impulse, Squish, and Onarax.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

That was awesome. Now I just need to see if there's anybody from Australia playing this, 'cause the Sniper (who is almost as awesome as the Pyro) seemed to have an accent.ImpulseSquishOnarax.

Edited by MoC1: Technic Gladiator

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I vote:MoC1Jl1223 XToa OnaraxI see people bandwagon against me, but I say this, here and now. I am not the Sniper. Even if I was, I would go Vigilante and attempt to destroy the Cult first.The Sniper is someone elseI'm innocent.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I propose the deaths of Zakaro, PurpleBouncy, and Vinylstep for NO REASON WHATSOEVER.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Sniper:JiMing - 1Impulse - 4Zakaro - 2Null - 0Pyro:Tyler Durden - 1PurpleBouncy - 2Jl1223 X - 2Squishy E. Frog - 2Null - 0Cultist:The Lorax - 1Toa Onarax - 4Automaton - 1Vinylstep - 1Null - 0If I just happened to miss any votes, you better tell me so here in the topic. Just saying. Now, I'm not implying IN ANY WAY that I might have missed somebody's votes, but with this many people, CAN YOU be absolutely sure?-ibrow

Edited by ibrow

Looks like we've got ourselves a bit of a tie there for the Pyro.HANG EVERYONE

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I'm sure iBrow missed out all the votes for MoC1.2 votes for MoC1. Who I believe to be the Sniper. This is because I am in contact with an important person.

Edited by An Imploding Impulsion

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'm innocent as well, and it's close for the Pyro, so I have to say that. I wasn't going to unless it got close, and it did, so I have to say that I am a villager. It may sound fishy, but trust me. You don't want to have the blood of an innocent man on your hands.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Change my vote of Pyro to PurpleBouncy.Also, I am innocent. I know I cannot simply 'convince' you guys, but I did not receive a PM. I am a villager, and killing me would lead to you guys lynching someone. That is a truth. However, I truly do not mind if you kill me. I still think it isn't me, though.Because I know for sure.Don't vote for me. Waste of a vote.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

iBrow, I'm a bit confused. If a person is kiddnapped, do they become a Cultist? If so, after how long? Zakaro

They do become a Cultist, if the Detective doesn't search the right area, nudge. Nudge. Wink x2.

I'm sure iBrow missed out all the votes for MoC1.2 votes for MoC1. Who I believe to be the Sniper. This is because I am in contact with an important person.

I did not miss all of the votes for MoC1. I don't think so anyway. :P

We're up to about 4 votes for Zakaro, since iBrow missed Ghirahim's vote by accident.

Actually, I was referring to the fact that I specifically left out all three of a member's votes, because they were kidnapped by the Cult and thus would of course be unable to vote.ALSO PEOPLE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF HAPORI TOHU, WHEN YOU SWITCH YOU VOTES, TELL ME WHO YOU ARE SWITCHING FROM!!!!Voting ends tonight.Sniper:JiMing - 2Impulse - 3Zakaro - 5MoC1 - 1Null - 2Pyro:Tyler Durden - 1PurpleBouncy - 4Jl1223 X - 3Squishy E. Frog - 3Null - 2Cultist:The Lorax - 3Toa Onarax - 4Automaton - 2Vinylstep - 1Null - 2 Due to the above mentioning of people not telling me who they were switching from, I apologize if I have missed one of your votes or miscounted on someone. However, I have deliberately left out three votes, all from the same player.