• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Mata Nui Saga Background Music?

mata nui saga background music

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toa of the Blazing Inferno

Toa of the Blazing Inferno
  • Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 07:17 PM

Does anyone know how I can get my hands on the background music for the Mata Nui Saga from Bionicle.com? I have all of the images and voice overs, and the only thing that's keeping me from making my own version of it is that music. I tried to get it the same way I got the voice overs (DownloadHelper extension for Firefox) but it would only give me the voice overs. Your help would be greatly appreciated.TotBI
Posted Image
My Maj|My MLN page|PDF Bionicle comics|Custom additions to Bionicle figures
My banner is set with a randomizer.
If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#2 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 998 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 07:31 PM

Try the BioMedia Project's music page; I don't know if they have what you're looking for, but it's probably a good place to start (and the people working there would probably know more on how to get your hands on it if they don't already have it.)

I am moving across the country! Please allow me time to reply to any messages/etc. Thanks!

newbforumleader.jpg
(That's a blog link for what it's worth)

The Q&A Compendium
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

#3 Offline -Auron-

-Auron-
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,932 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 09:36 PM

Here you go(MP3 320kbps), if you want the voiceovers I would recommend using the original files that you can find in the sfx folder of our Mata Nui Saga download.

61869245.png

#4 Offline Toa of the Blazing Inferno

• Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 11:29 PM

Thank you very much. -Auron-, if you read the first post again you'll notice that I said that I already got the voiceovers, but thanks on behalf of anyone who didn't have them who wanted them. I guess this topic can be closed now.TotBI
Posted Image
If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#5 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,943 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 09:18 AM

Try the BioMedia Project's music page; I don't know if they have what you're looking for, but it's probably a good place to start (and the people working there would probably know more on how to get your hands on it if they don't already have it.)

I guess this is mostly irrelevant by now, but if you stumble upon a similar case in the future, you may need to decompile the Flash file playing the sound to see if it is in there, as is the case with the Mata Nui Saga music.-Gata Posted Image

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#6 Offline Toa of the Blazing Inferno

• Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 02:07 PM

I don't know how to do that, or I would have checked it.TotBI
Posted Image

#7 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,943 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 03:10 PM

I don't know how to do that, or I would have checked it.TotBI

There are some decent Flash decompiling softwares you can get for free. I use the Flash Decompiler Trillix Demo.-Gata Posted Image

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#8 Offline Toa of the Blazing Inferno

• Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 08:25 PM

Thanks for that. I just might try it.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users