• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Tampered Sets

Trolls R us

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 05-September 10
  • 2,259 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 07:24 PM

So today I got the Ninjago Destiny's Bounty set. But much to my dismay, Bag #1 was missing! Upon closer inspection, I realized that the the tape I had cut was not the Lego tape with the black squares, that tape was already cut. Someone had gone and sealed it back up with regular box tape. Has anything like this happened to you?

Edited by Chaos Dralcax, Apr 15 2012 - 01:52 PM.

v7hquUM.png

#2 Offline Parazan

Parazan
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 15-December 11
  • 339 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 07:27 PM

Actualy,it was about to. Back in 2009,I wanted to buy a $50 star wars set,but then,upon closer inspection,I saw that someone opened the box up and didn't do a pretty good job of covering up,because tape was loosely put on,and I opened the box,and all I saw was the already opened bags and the instructions. I showed it to one of the workers. Then,I went back to the LEGo aisle and got a complete set.
Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

#3 Offline Actually... I'm Santa

Actually... I'm Santa
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Illusory Instigator

• 12-October 03
  • 1,372 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 07:35 PM

I've seen this happen a lot in stores. -.- I've never purchased a tampered set myself, but looking closely in the store aisle, it's not uncommon (for me at least) to see opened boxes or tubs. =/

#4 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-November 11
  • 1,303 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 08:36 PM

I see a lot of those tampered sets in the stores. Almost all of the time, I see some set sitting on the shelf opened and teared up.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#5 Offline Daiker

Daiker
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 12-April 10
  • 2,755 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 08:57 PM

This Christmas, I asked for Furno 3.0. And got him alright. At first everything was like "COOL STUFF" but then I saw the top. I noticed the bottom was not aligned with the cap. Upon further inspection, I found that the entire set was already built inside the canister. For real. The cap had been lazily put back with the sticker all crumpled (not to mention facing the wrong way). I told my parents and they had no clue what had happened.I can only assume some little kid had gotten ahold of it, removed the top, built it, and the parent was like "OH GOD TIMMY PUT THAT BACK RIGHT NOW" :P

Edited by Daiker, Apr 06 2012 - 08:58 PM.

lVqDEya.jpg

#6 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-January 07
  • 595 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 09:10 PM

I've never bought a tampered set by accident but I had found an opened Ogel's Killer Whale set from Alpha Team. The whale was built and left on the shelf. It was missing some parts. I was able to buy it at half its price.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

Friend Code- 0216-0827-9119

#7 Offline WORT WORT WORT

WORT WORT WORT
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 02-January 09
  • 720 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 11:15 PM

Never happened to me before. But it is a good idea to look out for this before buying a set!

. .

<--- kfghdjkfhdgmn;

#8 Offline Squishyfrog

Squishyfrog
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 17-September 09
  • 1,092 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 11:20 PM

Once, sort of. I was just looking for some Collectible Minifigures, and I found a shelf with a CM bag, but it was ripped open and a couple accessories were laying around. The actual minifigure was gone.That's pretty much it, but I always keep a lookout for stuff like this.

overlordsukapon.png

#9 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 04-September 06
  • 11,386 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 11:25 PM

I'm still not sure exactly what happened, but about half the parts from my Piraka Stronghold playset were missing. It took a few special orders from LEGO to get the replacement parts.To this day, I'm not sure if it was the result of deliberate tampering or if LEGO's assembly line had a massive collective brain fart. I didn't check close enough to see if it was tampered with because I was like only ten years old and was too concerned with the accuracy of the serial numbers for the missing parts that my dad was tediously providing to the LEGO customer service person over the phone.

Edited by Sumiki, Apr 06 2012 - 11:26 PM.

tumblr_ngen45A4Ri1tryxewo3_1280.png

#10 Offline I Am A Walrus

I Am A Walrus
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Master of Hunger Wild

• 09-April 10
  • 5,603 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 12:08 AM

I actually never got a already-opened set back when I collected them. All the sets I ever got always had all of their pieces in their canisters or boxes.

What's up? I'm a Walrus now. B-)

Check out my Bionicle short stories The Agori and A Skakdi Horror Story.

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#11 Offline Ehlekdude

Ehlekdude
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 30-October 10
  • 761 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 09:26 AM

Yes, and boy was it annoying.In summer 2011 I was on holiday in Montreal in a toy/book store. I noticed a Lego Star Wars Republic Attack Shuttle, which I wanted to get for a long time. I didn't see anything wrong with it, so I went up to the cash to buy it. There the woman said it's 30$ off, but didn't say why. I was really happy, until I opened the box. At least two bags of pieces were missing. Upon closer inspection I saw that the box had been opened from the bottom and later taped shut, but It wasn't something you'd notice right away when you're in a hurry. I noticed this right after I opened the box, so luckily I was able to return it to the store.I later got the shuttle with all the pieces from an internet store, though.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

#12 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 31-July 05
  • 11,166 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 09:29 AM

I remember that when I was going to buy Vezok, the only one in the store was already opened, so I went to another store. I´m pretty sure I´ve found other opened sets in the past, but I can´t remember them.-Gata Posted Image

Edited by Gatanui, Apr 07 2012 - 09:30 AM.

- Gata signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

#13 Offline Valendale

Valendale
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Chugger of all that is Icy

• 03-October 08
  • 372 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2012 - 09:41 AM

This is an unsettling trend that has been occuring more and more recently. Someone buys a set , takes out the minifigs/other valueable parts, and returns it. It's especially common with Star Wars sets.There was one instance where this happened to me. I got a Dwarfs' Mine back when they came out. It was missing bag five. Unfortunetly, I did not build the set, rather useing it for parts, so I didn't realize it was gone until it was far to late to do any thing about it.

#14 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 14-June 08
  • 2,959 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 08 2012 - 10:52 PM

This hasn't happened to me before, but I'm sure there have been opened sets in stores that I go to that sell Lego products.

webmaster.png

#15 Offline Cederak

Cederak
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Axiomatic

• 17-September 05
  • 4,147 posts

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 08:15 PM

I've never really encountered sets tampered with. Y'know, Kanohi, Kanoka, Kraata, Krana, and Krana Kal notwithstanding.-Ced

#16 Offline Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Morbuzakh Destroyed

• 13-June 06
  • 9,682 posts

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 08:22 PM

Never really happened to me. Mostly because for the past 5 years or so, I've bought my Lego from a tiny Lego store where the employees can easily watch people to prevent much tampering of sets and whatnot.~B~

sands_banner.jpg

#17 Offline The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 26-March 07
  • 8,008 posts

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 08:24 PM

The worst I've ever had was a couple of Piraka whose eyes had been incredibly over-tried. The battery had almost died by the time I picked up that Avak. I was unhappy. Especially given the mouth was slightly warped.

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#18 Offline You just lost the game

You just lost the game
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 01-July 08
  • 1,344 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 10 2012 - 06:04 PM

I was never dumb enough to buy an opened box of Lego, but I have seen pre-opened boxes of Lego sitting on shelves.

ron_burgundy.jpg?w=500                

#19 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-April 07
  • 3,098 posts

Posted Apr 14 2012 - 08:53 PM

I've never really really gotten a "tampered" set. I have often bought tons of sets with damaged boxes for discounted price, the best deal being a Taj Mahal set at only $100 bucks instead of $300 at the LEGO store in Potomac Mills, Woodbridge, Virginia during BrickFair 2009. I've also had missing pieces or pieces that weren't supposed to be in the set, most notably when I bought the BIONICLE set "Umbra" which I found to be missing one shoulder armor piece and instead having a 1x4 red LEGO brick.
--
Meiko - @georgebarnick
LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset
Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#20 Online Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 22-October 11
  • 1,167 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2012 - 03:41 PM

Well, one time I found Tuma at K-Mart (in the clearance isle, however) and the box was kinda teared up. I got it for 12 bucks, and it was only missing a few pieces. So it worked out good for me.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

May both Mata Nui and Ekimu be with you, traveler, and let not Makuta shed shadow on your way.

#21 Offline Great Mask Of ????

Great Mask Of ????
  • Members
  • Toa

• 16-June 08
  • 123 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 12:40 PM

There was a Collectible Gladiator whose bag was torn open. I considered buying it, but I opted for the surprise of an unopened one. I wound up with the Dinosaur Guy. There was also a smallish set with its thumb tab thing pushed in, but not completely opened. And then Thornatus V9, which was half-price due to the box being more or less obliterated. Not sure if it was opened or not, but it looked like the box had been sat on, then run over by a cart.

Edited by Great Mask Of Armor, Apr 20 2012 - 12:41 PM.

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House
Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.
Current MOCs:
ROTF Ravage.
Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.
This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

#22 Offline Xalen: Shadowed Spirit of

Xalen: Shadowed Spirit of
  • Members
  • Toa

• 05-June 10
  • 177 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 01:57 PM

My original Jimi Stringer was still sealed perfectly, but for some reason contained two arm sonic cannon things and no breastplate. Epic fail for whoever was packing that. Another time I got a (again, unopened) Crystal Sweeper that contained a Sulfurix in addition to the Meltrox and Glaciator it was supposd to have. Lucky me, I guess. :D

#23 Online Ektris

Ektris
  • Premier Member
  • Island Enslaved

• 22-July 03
  • 13,302 posts

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 02:32 PM

I've never had the misfortune of purchasing such a set. The closest example I have would be my original Hogwarts castle, which seemed to be missing a few important pieces. I know it wasn't through tampering, however. I've seen plenty of examples of it, though. Boxes have been literally torn open and just left sitting there.Then, of course, there's the literally countless empty Kanohi and Kraata packs from back in the day.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

#24 Offline DOTM Shockwave

DOTM Shockwave
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 10-December 07
  • 594 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2012 - 02:59 PM

Back in 2006, my dad took me to Wal-mart to buy me the Irnakk set for my birthday, and I remember seeing a open Thok set on the shelf nearby.
Formerly known as ROTF Devastator
Kittiez sigpet made by Mr Nebby
Posted ImagePosted Image

#25 Offline T.B.O.C

T.B.O.C
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 21-April 07
  • 2,371 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 25 2012 - 08:21 PM

I've seen one before, a Nuparu Inika in 2006, but never have I bought one. I usually obsess so much over the set that I'd notice the tape being cut.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

#26 Offline WORT WORT WORT

WORT WORT WORT
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 02-January 09
  • 720 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 26 2012 - 12:49 PM

i just got toxic reapa and he had a bit of dust on him? Not even a perfect layer but still, i thought fresh lego was SHINY and CLEAN?

Edited by WORT WORT WORT, Apr 26 2012 - 12:50 PM.

. .

<--- kfghdjkfhdgmn;

#27 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 05-September 10
  • 2,259 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2012 - 07:52 PM

i just got toxic reapa and he had a bit of dust on him? Not even a perfect layer but still, i thought fresh lego was SHINY and CLEAN?

Maybe your building environment was that dusty?

v7hquUM.png

#28 Offline Spinjitzu Master

Spinjitzu Master
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 30-August 10
  • 507 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 27 2012 - 08:18 PM

Hm...I had a piece missing on a Space Police set and recently in my Earth Dragon set (luckly it was missing on the platform of grass and not on the dragon itself)...but I REALLY doubt that was tampering.After Black Friday, though, me and my little brother HewkiiFan journeyed to the LEGO isle...we were shocked at all the sets ripped open and torn. We decided to give Wal-Mart a hand and clean it all up. All throughout cleaning, though, one thought was on my mind: How could people do this to LEGO sets...?

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
PM me if you wish to know more about BIONICLE: Showdown!

#29 Offline T3CHn0-LAz0oRZ

T3CHn0-LAz0oRZ
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 25-November 09
  • 47 posts
  •  

Posted May 07 2012 - 07:57 PM

Once, sort of. I was just looking for some Collectible Minifigures, and I found a shelf with a CM bag, but it was ripped open and a couple accessories were laying around. The actual minifigure was gone.That's pretty much it, but I always keep a lookout for stuff like this.

that always makes me mad.once, i was at TRU to get a beyblade, and lo and behold, 3 opened series 4 packets hidden behind a display.scientist, werewolf and frankenstein is i remember correctlytook them up to the counter, explained where i found them, then asked if i could but them because i wasn't too god at packet-feeling back then.(2 crash test dummies proves it)the dude behind the register said i couldn't :(and at my local B&N, there's this one really nice employee who always comes up to me and asks which figure i'm looking for.and she always says how it's good that i only feel the packets, because they often find opened packs :(

so...this is...my sig...
i'll put some stuff here soon...
don't really know why i'm typing this...
i'm so pathetic...
it's bulk 3.0 time!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf
props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

#30 Offline Plague

Plague
  • Members
  • Toa

• 15-October 11
  • 127 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2012 - 06:48 AM

At my local store there is always a couple ripped open sets. Once, I opened a Stars Piraka just to find a Power Rangers figure. :P

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/67904 < My Mocpages! :biggrin:

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! > http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

Posted Image

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT! :P

#31 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • World's Only Gnomish Hylian

• 28-January 10
  • 1,281 posts

Posted May 08 2012 - 07:19 AM

Once, in the clearance isle, I say an inpulse buy Kingdoms set already opened. I checked, though, and it had all the pieces, but was marked down to $1. I got it. Another time I say this big $50 city set opened with the parts just sitting loose in the box. I reported it and they took it to the back. They wouldn't give a discount on it, though. Walmart is always stingy with their discounts.

Posted Image

#32 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-April 07
  • 3,098 posts

Posted May 08 2012 - 03:36 PM

Even though it's annoying to find tampered packages, let alone to buy one by mistake, I always feel lucky when I find some LEGO pieces on the floor of a store. :P
--
Meiko - @georgebarnick
LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset
Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#33 Offline Plague

Plague
  • Members
  • Toa

• 15-October 11
  • 127 posts
  •  

Posted May 08 2012 - 04:08 PM

Even though it's annoying to find tampered packages, let alone to buy one by mistake, I always feel lucky when I find some LEGO pieces on the floor of a store. :P

Don't we all?

http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/67904 < My Mocpages! :biggrin:

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! > http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

Posted Image

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT! :P

#34 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Strange But Not A Stranger

• 05-April 12
  • 2,247 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2012 - 12:51 PM

Yes, it is awesome when that happens.

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)

#35 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 09-July 10
  • 592 posts
  •  

Posted May 12 2012 - 11:46 AM

Yes, it is awesome when that happens.

Yep.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#36 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 29-December 10
  • 824 posts
  •  

Posted May 12 2012 - 12:08 PM

I remember walking around Wal*mart getting some groceries, and I past this one aisle where they had those Lego Star wars movie things? The movie that came with the collectible Anakin Skywalker minifigure or something. Well I went to take a look at it and almost all of the boxes were torn where the minifigure would be and all the minifigures were stolen. I myself have never bought a tampered set but I do see quite often a lot of them.~Soran

#37 Offline Nealybealy

Nealybealy
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 25-September 10
  • 289 posts
  •  

Posted May 12 2012 - 12:11 PM

I was lucky enough to find a Green Ninja hood on the floor of a store one time.. It seriously made my day.

jetpackmuch.png
Nealybealy
Paradox Build Champion - Won Second Prize in the Spooky Building Contest, part of the 2011 Nexus Force Championship
Won Third Prize in the Luprechaun LU-themed building contest!

Virtual DreadWolf in Chima Online - Divine Void Hyena in Minifigures Online

#38 Offline The Swimming Beard

The Swimming Beard
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Strange But Not A Stranger

• 05-April 12
  • 2,247 posts
  •  

Posted May 12 2012 - 12:15 PM

I was lucky enough to find a Green Ninja hood on the floor of a store one time.. It seriously made my day.

I once found a Meltdown tentacle on the floor. That was seriously awesome.

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)

#39 Offline Peach 00

Peach 00
  • Banned Members
  • Submerged!

• 31-August 09
  • 1,195 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2012 - 12:17 PM

It's not an uncommon happening. I've bought perhaps one tampered set, which was a BIONICLE set, not LEGO. I'm pretty sure it was Matau Metru, he was about $6 at a Toys-R-Us, and it had an open top. It was the last one, and none of the pieces were stolen, so I bought it anyway because there was no damage to the canister itself or to the pieces. It is annoying to find, this, though, definitely irritating. =/
On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground
Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

#40 Offline Toa Varova

Toa Varova
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 30-December 07
  • 1,901 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2012 - 12:42 PM

One time, I wanted to buy a Collectible Minifigure and I was feeling all the bags for a certain one. I found the one I wanted in a ripped bag. I put it back and picked another one.I GOT THE MECHANIC, DANGIT!!!!!Oh, and another time, I wanted that Star Wars Minifigure Encyclopedia and got it cheap at Wal-Mart, figure and all. Next, we went to the nearby Costco for groceries. We saw the same book with many more copies. All lacked a Han Solo Minifigure. They were obviously stolen.

Edited by Kreos, May 17 2012 - 12:52 PM.

Nothing could prepare Sybre for the final battle.

Head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

See it now. Do it.

Click here to go to Snax!

"If you're really gonna refuse to die... I'll definitely enjoy the next 11 minutes."

-Toa Varova, Out of Snax Part 3

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users