Selling Entire Bionicle Collection For Super Cheap!

Deep-Freeze

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell most of my Bionicle stuff as well as some general LEGO sets (need to make space). I would like to sell this all in one go, if possible. I'm not really interested in digging through everything to find one or two sets unless I have a good reason to do it. If you need a ton of parts, want to start up your own collection, or want to take the time to separate every set and resell them for a profit, this is your lucky day.*As far as I know, almost every set is missing its canister/box, and only a few have their instruction manuals*What I've got:Toa Mata (Not sure if I have Pohatu, but the rest are there)Bohrok (3-4 of them, can't remember which, though)Bahrag Queens (They've been put together into the combiner build)Toa Nuva (2-3 of them, can't remember which ones)NidhikiToa Inika (Full set)Piraka (Full set)Toa Mahri (Only Kongu, as far as I know)Barraki (All except Carapar and Takadox)NocturnVezon and Fenrakk, Axonn, and Brutaka (They've been put together into Vezon and Kardas)Plenty of Matoran and misc. small sets from throughout the yearsAnd, because I'm far too lazy to fish them out, some Star Wars Technic sets are included:R2-D2Darth Vader (most parts of him, anyway)StormtrooperEp. I Battle DroidAlso, I have a General Grievous Starfighter somewhere in the lot, so I'll throw that in, too.There's probably a more stuff that I haven't listed, but I can't remember it off the top of my head, and I'm not really interested in spending time to find out. I'm asking $125 + shipping for the entire lot. Please keep in mind that shipping will be quite expensive considering the weight of this much plastic.If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, and I'll get back to you ASAP. If you are absolutely sure that you would like buy the lot, send me a PM with your ZIP code and I can give you a rough estimate of the shipping cost. If you aren't quite sure or have a tendency of making deals and then flaking, please do not send me a message. On that note, I will not be holding anything, I would like this all gone so it's first come, first serve.I only accept payments through Paypal.Thanks for reading!P.S. I will slap up some pictures for you folks once my camera finishes charging, but for the time being, just imagine 2 giant tubs filled with colorful plastic pieces.EDIT: Bolded some things for ease of reference.

Edited by Deep-Freeze
kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: ImaGonnaGetYou

Nidhiki is actually on my desk at the moment, so I suppose you can buy him individually if you're interested. Lewa is in the bin somewhere, so I probably won't be able to find him for you.Shoot me an offer via PM if you're interested in Nidhiki.Thanks!

kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­

I have all the extra pieces to make the full set, but if I remember right, they've trickled into one of the larger boxes of parts/sets and would be a huge pain to find. The combiner of the two is complete and not a part of that diagnosis, though.I'm starting to think it might be better to sell most of this locally since it's unbelievably heavy and hard to separate into individual sets.

kaiji.jpg

KUYASHII

­