Updates To B S 0 1 And H S 0 1

Swert

As if it wasn't obvious by now, I've decided to change up the look of BS01 and HS01. More specifically, the main page of BS01 and the logos of both, including a new favicon for HS01 (I've had complaints of the "bright" favicon... it's much darker now.)Likewise, BS01 almost has all of its images restored (see this blog entry for more on that) and is easily back up to a major speed.So yeah, thoughts and comments are more than welcome on the new logos and stuff. Yes, I know I need to upload more skins to BS01 and HS01, sorry. One step at a time :P

bzpsig2015.png

I like the new look, and the sliding page transition from the main page. Some the pages from those buttons don't seem to be there though. Only Characters, Species and Society seem to work, and sometimes the back button seems to disappear. This could just be me though...

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I like the new look, and the sliding page transition from the main page. Some the pages from those buttons don't seem to be there though. Only Characters, Species and Society seem to work, and sometimes the back button seems to disappear. This could just be me though...

I'm getting the same problem.Good to see that most of the images are back, though.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I'm getting the same problem.Good to see that most of the images are back, though.
They shouldn't be working, Dorek hasn't made the mini pages for those pages yet.

banner_copy.png

The scolling sections on the main page are really cool. They will definitely help when I'm looking up Bionicle-related material. It's also good to see the images back as well. Keep up the good work! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

They shouldn't be working, Dorek hasn't made the mini pages for those pages yet.
I love how I'm the only one who apparently can =PYes yes, I'm lazy. You'll live. They'll be up eventually.Probably before all the images are back[/burn]

Liking the new look for BS01. Not quite so fond of the new HS01 logo, but it's more consistent with the BS01 logo now which is a plus. I just wish we had a one-color graphic to use in place of that two-color "contour drawing" of Preston Stormer's helmet.And with the Breakout episode now online for free viewing and Christian Faber starting to reveal the origins of the BIONICLE theme in greater detail, there's no better time for the sites to be getting back on track!

It's looking nice so far. Are these style changes only going to apply to what's already been changed, or are you planning on making more BS01 things (HS01 already sort of has that style) Metro-y (for example, infoboxes)?

It's looking nice so far. Are these style changes only going to apply to what's already been changed, or are you planning on making more BS01 things (HS01 already sort of has that style) Metro-y (for example, infoboxes)?

AhahahahahaBut seriously, yes, ideally somewhere down the line we'd like to tweak the overall styles a little bit, including infoboxes. With that said, baby steps. Baby steps. We're a ways away from that.

MORE UPDATES! 8DThanks to the good efforts of Metax, we restored the BS01 MP to its ORIGINAL glory, and we'll begin updating it with content over the week, if not weeks. You know how lazy bums we are.But, I'm happy with it. Now I just need to readd transparency.

bzpsig2015.png

Bit of more update, we're slowly adding in content to the new Main Page Nav, which means all 12 pages will finally have links on them.I think for now we'll leave them unlocked to the members to edit, so you guys can update it or change it out for either more popular, or less frequented but well written, articles.Also next step is new page banners and moving Expanded Universe to Media. I'm working on those now.

bzpsig2015.png

Okay, -more- changes. Here's a list. Bold suggests importance of the statement.

• [*]I updated the Wiki Nav (
viewed here) with newer icons, and reorganized them.[*]The pages Rahi and Creatures no longer exists, they were moved to a new page called Fauna.[*]I renamed the Expanded Unverse page to Media. This is a change I've been planning for months now.[*]In the few coming weeks, I'll be renaming Parent Pages outright. The term is now rather obsolete, and can mean really any page that has more links to it, so by that definition the Comics page was a Parent Page, despite being on the (now named) Media Parent Page, and Kanohi was also a Parent Page despite being on Objects. Therefore, I will be renaming Parent Pages to Hub Pages.

These changes are helping to gear BS01 back to a place where I feel we should be. These are also changes I may introduce to HS01 next, given that it'd be much easier over there to transition.Any feedback is welcome, including questioning my sanity. I get that one all the time.

bzpsig2015.png

• 2 weeks later...

I like the new Metro UI of BS01. I can't wait to see some more updates to the skin and such, but for now it works well.Is HS01 going to get a touch of the metro-ness? The logo has been updated but nothing else really, so it doesn't blend as well IMO.

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

• 3 weeks later...

It would be easier if anybody besides myself cared enough to edit there. That's kind of the point of a wiki.

I try my best. Haven't been able to keep up with the Hero Factory story recently. :/

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I'm kind of surprised how little editing there has been related to the Breakout episodes, since those are online for free on both the Hero Factory website and the Nicktoons website.Updated Nathan Evo's page today. But I'm really terrible at biography sections because I tend to be way more in-depth than I need to be.

Dorek, I was wondering if there have been any new websites regarding Hero Factory that you don't have a page for or are lacking information. That's the kind of stuff I could help with currently.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was looking around the other day and saw most of the images were back! Kudos to all the BS01 staffies who worked so hard on fixing it! Ah luvz u guyz. ^^

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

• 2 weeks later...