Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Really enjoyed -

5 minutes later...Ship Computer: Please enter password to proceed.PB: OH COME ON!!!iBrow: Why does this seem oddly familiar.

-and-

Meanwhile, elsewhere...Rocket Matoran: Where in the bloody heck is everyone...Terna Army: (advances over the hill)Rocket Matoran: ...aw...time to practice my kangaroo skills! (runs away like crazy)

Hilarious. Poor Rocket Matoran. Things are progessing along, as usual. Interested in seeing where it all goes.And hooray for prompt responses.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Hooray for a Mesonak response at all! :DOnce more, a good and enjoyable chapter. But not for Rocket Matoran. Not very enjoyable or good for him. Oh well, he's been through worse.But whatevs. Another good chapter Mysterious Talker.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Hakann: ...suppose we could contact a pest control center.Zaktan: ...Avak: ...Protogenitus: ...roar. (ingests a bar of soap)Zaktan: ...Hakann: ...

XD, probably what my reaction would be.

Meanwhile, elsewhere...Rocket Matoran: Where in the bloody heck is everyone...Terna Army: (advances over the hill)Rocket Matoran: ...aw...time to practice my kangaroo skills! (runs away like crazy)

Nothin' like havin' enough skillz to pay the billz. Or save your life atleast.Another swell chapter, did feel kinda short though. But that's just me, and I honestly prefer short chapters, depending on what's in 'em.MTL

Another swell chapter, did feel kinda short though. But that's just me, and I honestly prefer short chapters, depending on what's in 'em.

That was mainly because of said minecraft war still continuing.You wouldn't believe how little lives some of these people have.At any rate...Chapter 48: Pest Control, Part 2In the Void...MT: (walks through an open area)Fire Bolt: (flies out of nowhere towards MT)MT: (whirls around and deflects it at the last possible moment)Matoran: ...MT: ...you took a while to show your ugly face.Matoran: You didn't get here so fast yourself. Took a while to recover from that beating that grey Toa gave you, huh?MT: I did, thank you. (pulls out one of his swords) Let's find out how long it takes you to recover from getting pounded into the dirt now, shall we?Oraku: ...heh...heh heh...MT: ...Oraku: Can you still talk smack after watching this? (rises into the air and transforms into a gigantic Makuta)MT: ...dude...you managed to get even uglier than before.Oraku: ...MT: ...meh...suppose that form suits you better anyways. (points his sword at Oraku) Let's get this over with.Elsewhere...Zaktan: Ok...let's think here. Hakann: Yes. Let's. Before we make any more stupid calls to the police office.Zaktan: ...it was a decent idea.Avak: Calling the police office about a dragon in your bathtub is NEVER a good idea.Zaktan: Fine. Focus. Less blaming and more thinking.Hakann: ...Avak: ...Zaktan: ...Hakann: ...we could try to lure it away from the tub with some of its favorite food.Avak: What's its favorite food?Hakann: I have no idea.Avak: ...Zaktan: ...maybe I know who would.5 minutes later, in the dining room...Ghirardelli: What? Why in the world should I tell YOU anything about MY dragon?Zaktan: Come on, dude. You got frozen. Get over it. We weren't the ones who froze you, anyway.Ghirardelli: I'm not mad cause I was frozen!Avak: Oh, really? Then why are you giving us the "cold shoulder?" Ha! Get it!? Cause it's "cold," and then "shoulder"...aw, never mind.Zaktan: Listen. The sooner we can get your dragon out of the tub, the sooner we can stop bothering you.Ghirardelli: Ok, then. His favorite food is Piraka.Zaktan: ...seriously, dude.Ghirardelli: That is serious. His favorite food is literally Piraka.Hakann: ...Ghirardelli: I think it has something to do with the plastics they make your glow in the dark teeth out of. He goes crazy for those.Zaktan: (turns back to the other two Piraka) Well, men, looks like one of us is going to have to sacrifice his life.Hakann: What?! Are you nuts?! Avak: I agree. I'm not giving up my life just to sail some ship.Hakann: Yeah. And why would we kill any of our own teammates besides us three? They might be useful some day.Zaktan: ...then...where are we gonna find a Piraka that's never been any help to anyone?5 minutes later, in the bathroom...Vezon: HELP!!! HEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!Zaktan: Aw, shut up you stupid clone.Hakann: Hey, look at it this way! You're gonna have a new dragon buddy to play with....or get eaten by, in this case.Back in the core...Evil Tahu: Well, looks like you're up.Mesoquack: Me? Why me?Evil Tahu: Cause I said you were next. Go.Mesoquack: *sigh* Very well. Voice from the pit below: Can I get a redo?Evil Tahu: No! Now shut up, Mesonak.Voice: Dang it.Mesoquack: (dashes across a group of platforms, barely avoiding a rocket)Evil Tahu: Maybe, if I'm in a good mood, I'll let you not stay in that pit for all eternity.Mesoquack: (slices through a goomba brigade and breaks through a wall)Voice: ...thanks.Mesoquack: (leaps across one final platform and lands on the finish) Ha!Evil Tahu: ...Mesoquack: And you thought this would be impossible. Evil Tahu: ...(pulls out a keypad)Mesoquack: You fool. You even thought to doubt me for a seco-Evil Tahu: (presses a button on the pad)Giant Hammer: (comes out of nowhere and nails Mesoquack in the face)*WHAM!!!!!*Mesoquack: (gets knocked off and falls down into the pit below) AAHHH!!!Sonu: ...Evil Tahu: ...wait for it.Sonu: ...Evil Tahu: ...wait for it.Sonu: ...*CRASH!!!!!!!*Mesoquack: ...ow...Evil Tahu: I don't let people who I dislike win.Sonu: I can tell. Do you like me?Evil Tahu: Not particularly. Which means you've got until that final platform over there to make me like you.Sonu: ...yeah...people skills turning on now.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Evil Tahu: I don't let people who I dislike win.Sonu: I can tell. Do you like me?Evil Tahu: Not particularly. Which means you've got until that final platform over there to make me like you.Sonu: ...yeah...people skills turning on now.

Oh the lolziny of it all.Well, this was yet another good addition to the annals of Aftermath 2 and worthy of its status amongst the group, Moldy Tomatoe(I think I'm running out.)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Epicness everywhere!MT fighting an Oraku with Makuta-level power, me, Kpik, JL, and Levacius are raiding a base, Illik, Karo, and the Rocket Matoran are running from the Terna, and Mseonak, Mesoquack, and Sonu have to deal with Evil Tahu's trials while in The Core. (Also, I would like to see the huge amounts of paperwork come back. That should be their next challenge.)Great two chapters Magnificent Totodile.@Levacius: You say you keep forgetting to check on Almost There. Are you going to do that or should I post a new chapter? Not trying to be confrontational or anything, just asking.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Thanks guys.Been a little busy lately, trying my best to get chappies up.Chapter 49: Pest Control, Part 3At the house...Zaktan: Right. So that didn't work out, either.Hakann: I knew we should have tied him up tighter.Avak: Sorry. Thought it was pretty secure.Zaktan: Guys, shush. Think. There has got to be a way to get this thing out of the bathtub.Hakann: ...Avak: ...well...we can't use food...what about drinks?Zaktan: ...decent idea. What are we gonna use to lure it, though?Elsewhere...Hovoki: ...you want what?Zaktan: Just a two liter of sprite.Hovoki: ...Hakann: Please?Hovoki: What for? Tahu told me not to give carbonated beverages to you guys.Avak: We're gonna use it to get a dragon out of the bathtub.Hovoki: ...Avak: ...Hovoki: ...a dragon...out of the bathtub...Avak: (nods)Hovoki: ...maybe it's better if I didn't let you have that Sprite after all-Zaktan: No! Wait! He's being serious. There's legitimately a dragon in the bathtub.Hovoki: ...Zaktan: Seriously. Follow me, I'll show you.Hovoki: Yeah. This'll be something.Elsewhere...Brenmac: (walks into a large room)Levacius: ...rather boring place.JL: Not all that boring. There's some buttons over here.Brenmac: (picks a scrap of paper off the floor)Levacius: What is it?Brenmac: It's some message detailing what's going on. I think it was meant to be sent to someone, but got dropped here.Levacius: ...well...what does it say?Brenmac: "The AI is completely mad. We have quarantined it for the time being, but we will need further restraints in order to..."Levacius: ...Brenmac: ...the letter just trails off.Levacius: Right. Well, obviously this person wasn't a big fan of finishing his sentences. I'm gonna take a look around and find someone who does know how to-JL: (presses a button) *BOOP!*Room: *shudder*Levacius: ...Brenmac: ...JL: ...Brenmac: ...what did you do?JL: Just pressed this button.Brenmac: Dang it, JL. What did I tell you about pushing random buttons in-Giant Robot: (smashes through the wall and takes a swipe at JL)JL: AAAHHH!!! (ducks backwards)Levacius: (fires a lightning bolt at the robot) Lightning Bolt: (deflects harmlessly)Levacius: ...Brenmac: (backs up)...I'm assuming that's the Mad AI they were referring to in the letter.JL: Aw, really? And I just reactivated it...darn.Brenmac: ...what?JL: Nothing. It just won't look good on my blog when I say I was responsible for the death of my teammates.Mad AI: (fires a barrage of missiles at Brenmac)Brenmac: (dives out of the way and returns fire)Blasts: (reflect off)Brenmac: ...dang it...everyone's always gotta have super armor here.Levacius: Maybe we can get some for ourselves when we get back.JL: Yeah! Sure...wait....why didn't we think of that before?Brenmac: Come to think of it(dives out of the way of a rocket)...why has no video game character ever thought of that before?Back at the house...Hovoki: ...Progentius: RRROOOAAAARRRRR!!!!Zaktan: And that's the problem.Hovoki: Yeah. I can tell.Hakann: So, can we have the Sprite or what?Hovoki: I suppose. How is it gonna get it out of the bathtub, though?Zaktan: We're hoping we can lure it away with it.Hovoki: ...lure a dragon away with Sprite?Zaktan: ...Avak: ...look...it sounded a lot better in my head.Hovoki: ...hang on a moment, guys. I think I've got a better idea.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Brenmac:Come to think of it(dives out of the way of a rocket)...why has no video game character thought of that before?

Probably because they're too busy dodging enemy fire to think straight. And we end on a cliffhanger. Hopefully, Hovoki has a better plan than the Piraka's. Then again, any plan that he comes up with would be better than the Piraka's Good chapter MT.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Brenmac: Come to think of it(dives out of the way of a rocket)...why has no video game character ever thought of that before?

because if they got the good stuff at the start it wouldn't be as much fun. maybe you'll get epic armor after the battle, like samus in metriod. Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Hovoki: ...

Everybody else was quoting the chapter, so I decided to join in.Another good chapter Metroid Terminator! Can't wait to see the Pirakas plan. And find something that lightning can hurt...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Everybody else was quoting the chapter, so I decided to join in.

I was afraid that your quote wasn't going to fit in one post because it was so large.

Another good chapter Metroid Terminator!

The first nickname that you've come up for me that I actually liked. Well done. :P

maybe you'll get epic armor after the battle, like samus in metroid.

Little known fact: Almost 99% of real world enemies do not drop upgraded armor in perfect condition when they die. :PToo many emotes.New chappy fun!Chapter 50: Turn of EventsIn the parallel dimension...MT: (fires an ice missile at Oraku)Oraku: (ducks and charges at MT)MT: (blocks the charge with his sword and tries to shove Oraku back)Oraku: (pushes back and flings MT back)MT: (flips backwards and comes to a sliding halt on his feet)Oraku: ...MT: What's the point of all this? Oraku: What? MT: The Terna army. The black hole in the sky. You know what I'm talking about.Oraku: Oh. As to why the Dark Lord, who you failed to kill, by the way, decided to take over this planet? MT: ...Oraku: The Dark Lord is currently confined to the planet that you left him on and the dimension we come from. That is, however, with one exception. MT: ...Oraku: He had the ability, with some sort of bizarre power, to create one last portal from his dimension to this one. He chose this planet for the orbs.MT: The power orbs?Oraku: Of course. With those in his command, he could use the Nicro Xenon they wield to easily create as many portals as he pleases to this dimension and back.MT: ...Oraku: That black hole in the sky? The portal we created. The Terna ships? Those are the Terna from the parallel dimension, where they still exist as a force, if you recall.MT: Yes...I am very aware.Oraku: And now...(walks towards MT, unlimbering a sword)...I intend to find that last orb, and your interference is costing me valuable TIME!! (points his sword at MT and charges a Nicro Xenon blast)Rocket: (comes out of nowhere and blows Oraku's arm off)*BOOOOMMM!!!!*Oraku: (whirls around, cradling his arm) ...Assassin: ...Oraku: ...CURSE YOU!!!Assassin: (points the cannon at Oraku) If you're done messing around, I'd like those power orbs back. (leaps into the arena and points his scythe at MT's throat)MT: ...look at you. Muscling in on my fight and stealing all MY glory.Assassin: Apologies, old friend. (puts his scythe down) I wasn't aware that there was much glory in beating up an immature half baked Makuta.MT: ...perhaps you're right. For once. Oraku: (stares at the two Zehvor) You think that you are a match for me?! I wield two thirds of the power of Nicro Xenon! You have no chance!Assassin: What you should have come to realize by now is that the power is nearly worthless without all three orbs. And since you are missing one from your possession...(nods at MT)MT: ...(nods back)Assassin: ...ah...perhaps this lesson is better learned the hard way. (charges at Oraku, followed by MT)Meanwhile, back at the house...Zaktan: ...so this is the plan.Hovoki: Trust me. It'll work. Zaktan: Whatever dude. Whatever. (motions to Hakann)Hakann: You ready?Zaktan: Yeah.Hakann: All righty. (pushes a poorly drawn cardboard cutout of Pridak in front of the bathroom door)Progenitus: (continues scrubbing himself)Zaktan: ...it's not working.Hovoki: He hasn't noticed it. We need a way to get his attention.Zaktan: Easy enough. Hey, Hakann! Get his attention somehow.Hakann: Ok. (grabs a snowball and flings it at Progenitus)*BIFF!!!*Progentius: Roar? (looks around and sees the cardboard cutout of Pridak)Hakann: (hiding behind the cutout and doing his best impersonation of a Pridak voice) Hey, you there! Stupid dragon! My name is Pridak, the evil being of-Progenitus: (leaps out of the bathtub and begins beating the snot out of the cutout)*PUNCH!* *PUNCH!* *PUNCH!*Zaktan: ...wow. Vicious.Hovoki: No one can resist the chance to beat up Pridak. Even if it is only a cardboard version.Zaktan: All right, guys! Let's get the boat into the bathtub. Today, we set sail for great treasure, ARRR!!!Avak: If a soap bar counts as great treasure, then I guess considered mission accomplished. Otherwise...not much else here for treasure.Zaktan: ...these guys are so terrible for team morale.Hovoki: Tell me about it. I have to work on the same team as iBrow.Zaktan: Ooh. Ouch.Elsewhere...PB: Still no luck?Kpik: We already tried all the passwords that would slander, insult, or in some way degrade MT. No luck.iBrow: ...PB: ...why would insulting MT be the password?iBrow: That's what the last ship's password was that we had to crack.PB: ...iBrow: ...any ideas?Kpik: I got nothing.PB: What if the password wasn't insulting MT, but someone else?iBrow: Decent idea. Who would it be insulting?PB: Well...who built this ship?Kpik: The sentinels/robot army guys did..PB: K then. Who would they hate?iBrow: ...probably the guys who did something really bad to them.PB: ...like blowing up their base?Kpik: ...iBrow: ...you don't seriously think-PB: (activates the ship's voice command) "iBrow and Kpik are stupid."Computer: Password accepted. Ship activated.iBrow: ...Kpik: ...PB: ...funny how that works, huh?iBrow: Yeah...really funny.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Unoriginaility in passwords - the saving grace of the protaganists in stories since they were first writing about homework eating dogs in the book of tricks.... though Assassin just killed Sonu. And suddenly it's back to allies just because Oraku is here. Oh well, it's a comedy.Another good chapter Malicious Terna.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

And Levacius comes up with another great nickname for MT!Speaking of great things, great 50th chapter. Great to see Assassin on our side again, though he'll have to pay for Sonu's murder. Progenitus beating up that poorly drawn cardboard cutout of Pridak was pretty funny. And it's cool to know that our enemies are still doing the whole "insult the Zehvor as a password" thing....Okay at this point the number of chapters the entire TBTTRAH Series has (that includes non-canon entries) must exceed the Bible. Quite an accomplishment if you ask me.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Malicious Terna? If Lev's names were in the story, that would be e pic.Yay, Assassin is finally less insane than before. Also glad to know that everyone wasn't being beaten back by a wimpy matoran.

...Okay at this point the number of chapters the entire TBTTRAH Series has (that includes non-canon entries) must exceed the Bible. Quite an accomplishment if you ask me.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to have enough chapters in the TBTTRAH series to exceed the number of chapters in Understanding a Woman - Part 1, Pocket Edition.Meh. Good Chappy, MT.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Unoriginaility in passwords - the saving grace of the protaganists in stories since they were first writing about homework eating dogs in the book of tricks.

If only the password to our school admin's computer were so easy. :P

...Okay at this point the number of chapters the entire TBTTRAH Series has (that includes non-canon entries) must exceed the Bible. Quite an accomplishment if you ask me.

Now I just have to figure out how to put some life lessons into this comedy as well.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to have enough chapters in the TBTTRAH series to exceed the number of chapters in Understanding a Woman - Part 1, Pocket Edition.

That...that would take forever.I quit. :PChapter 51: Ghirardelli's PlanIn the Void...Mad AI: (swings a gigantic sword at JL)JL: (dives out of the way before he gets killed)Mad AI: (gets his sword stuck in the ground and begins trying to pull it out)JL: ...Brenmac! It's stuck! Jump on its back and see what you can pull out!Brenmac: (leaps onto the robot's back and begins trying to pull out wires)Mad AI: RROOOAAARRR!!! (rips its sword out of the ground and sends Brenmac flying into a wall)*WHAM!!!*Brenmac: ...ow...no more wire pulling missions, ok?Levacius: Hey, JL! Do that thing again!JL: What thing? (dodges a missile)Levacius: The thing where you made him get his sword stuck in the ground!JL: What?! And almost die again?! Why don't you do it yourself?!Levacius: I need to be the one on his back so I can electrocute those wires!JL: ...Mad AI: (turns towards Levacius)JL: Fine. (picks a rock up and throws it at the Mad AI)*Bonk!*Mad AI: ? (turns around)JL: Hey, you! You stupid, fat, lazy, inefficient Microsoft program. I'm getting sick of your antics, so why don't you just swing your sword at me and put me out of my miser-Mad AI: (fires a plasma beam at JL and knocks him across the floor)*WHAM!!!*JL: ..ow!! HOT HOT HOT!!! I SAID SWING YOUR SWORD AT ME, YOU TOOL!!! NOT PLASMA BEAM!!Brenmac: ...there any way we could force his sword into the ground?Levacius: ...ummm...Brenmac: ...JL: (grabs a wire pulled off of one of the various mechanisms in the room) How about this? Brenmac: What is that gonna do?JL: (swings it around like a lasso and hooks it around the robot's sword)Mad AI: ?JL: (begins trying to pull it into the ground) Need some help over here!Brenmac: Lev! Get in position! (dashes over to JL and helps him pull the sword into the ground)Mad AI: ...rrrrr...(tries to yank his sword out)Levacius: (hurdles over the Mad AI's left arm and lands on its back)Mad AI: ?Levacius: Fun with electricity! (zaps the wires sticking out of the robot's back)Mad AI: !!!!Levacius: Yay! Fun! Fun! Fun! (continues zapping it)Mad AI: (collapses onto the ground with giant thud) *WHAM!!*Levacius: Fun! Fun! Fun!JL & Brenmac: ...Levacius: Fun! Fun! Fun....JL & Brenmac: ...Levacius: ...sorry. Got a little carried away there.JL: Yeah. We notic-Mad AI: (explodes in a burst of light)Power Orb: (flies up into the air and begins to float by the three Toa)Brenmac: ...JL: ...Levacius: ...(grabs the orb)Brenmac: ...well...sweet. Guess we can get out of h-Lever: *Chunk*Trapdoor: (opens up beneath Brenmac's feet and sends him falling down below)Brenmac: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........JL: Brenmac! (runs over to the trapdoor)(silence)JL: ...Levacius: ...uh...JL...look. JL: (looks, and sees that the floor is completely made up of trapdoors, all of which are activating in rows coming towards the Toa) Ooh.Levacius: I vote run.JL: I vote good idea. (takes off sprinting, followed by Lev)At the house...Ghirardelli: Hey, Tahu?Tahu: Hmm? Ghirardelli: Could we maybe...talk for a moment?Tahu: Sure, Ghira...Ghirardelli: ...Tahu: ...Ghirar...Ghirardoku?Ghirardelli: That's not my name.Tahu: Ghirardama?Ghirardelli: No.Tahu: Ghirardunkface?Ghirardelli: ...Tahu: ...look...let's be honest...is it really my fault that you've got an incredibly long name?Ghirardelli: What I'd like is to talk to you about this house.Tahu: Yes?Ghirardelli: Look...remember how I told you I was the ultimate evil villain of evilness?Tahu: ...no.Ghirardelli: Well, I did.Tahu: Fascinating.Ghirardelli: ...yes...yes it is, I suppose.Tahu: Well, it's not technically "fascinating" as much as it is "intriguing." I'm not really fascinated by this, though it does pique some interest, which qualifies it as-Ghirardelli: CAN I JUST FINISH ALREADY?!?Tahu: ...oh. Yes. Sorry.Ghirardelli: Right then. As I was saying, I am not the ultimate evil villain, although I am very evil, just not quite enough evil to be ultimate, put still pretty ev-Tahu: *sigh*Ghirardelli: ...right. I'll move on. My master...who is the actual ultimate evil villain of evilness...has decided that we should work out a deal.Tahu: ...a deal.Ghirardelli: Yes. In short, he wants this house under his control.Tahu: ...Ghirardelli: ...Tahu: ...why does he want this house?Ghirardelli: I'm not allowed to say.Tahu: Well then, forget it. I don't do deals with people who won't give their reasons.Ghirardelli: There IS a catch...however...Tahu: ...Ghirardelli: ...should you accept...you will be allowed to leave with as many cookies you like...my master despises cookies.Tahu: ...get out.Ghirardelli: If you, decline, I will be forced to-Tahu: Get out.Ghirardelli: You won't get any cookies!Tahu: LEAVE. Now. (shoves Ghirardelli out of the bedroom and shuts the door)Ghirardelli: ...ohhhh...big mistake, Tahu. BIG mistake.Elsewhere...Oraku: (fires a missile at MT)MT: (dives out of the way and freezes Oraku's arm with a missile)Assassin: (grabs the frozen arm and smashes it into pieces)Oraku: (tries to grab Assassin)MT: (slices through another of Oraku's arms, sending him reeling in pain)Assassin: (rips a hole out of Oraku's chest and fires a rocket blast inside)MT: (charges a light blast and sends it after the rocket)*BAM!!!!*Oraku: ....aaaaaauuggghh....I....I have....the power of Nicro Xenon....Assassin: ...let's put an end to this, shall we?MT: Yeah. Sure. Whatever. And don't think for a second I haven't forgotten about what you did to my teammates.Assassin: We'll focus on that later. For now...how about one of those Zehvor combo blasts we always talked about?MT: ...(fires a blast of light)Assassin: (launches a plasma burst)Plasma and Light: (mix and slam into Oraku, incinerating him and leaving behind only his sword)Assassin: ...well...that's done with.2 Power Orbs: (fall out of Oraku's ashes and create a hole in the floor, leading to a pit below)Oraku's Sword: (falls through the hole as well)MT: ...!Assassin: (takes off running and dashes through the hole, grabbing one of the power orbs)MT: (dives behind him and catches the other one, falling to the ground below)To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Roight, sorry about lack of quoting your chapters, t'was exam week.Anyways, methinks Oraku is not really dead! Or he is and those orbs can be used to bring him back to life. Or that was what was in his wallet.And Ghiridell Ghiradelli is going to make Tahu's life tough(er).Another swell chappy!MTL

Another cool entry.But I'm going to have to hurt JL and Levacius when I meet up with them again for ditching me. And I knew that Tahu would never make a deal with Ghirardelli. Lastly, great epic ending and cool cliffhanger.With the utmost un-fortune, though, I have a busy night tonight so no new AT until tomorrow. -Zehvor Brenmac :)

Well, at least the chapter was fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun.In any event Micro Tarzan, it a chapter good was of which much enjoyment gained was.Can't wait for moar.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Yes, GSs are accepted! Just send me a PM with some info:Name:Species:Power:Mask Power:Chapter 52: Zehvor ShowdownIn the parallel dimension of the Void...Oraku’s Sword: (lands on the edge of a cliff)Assassin: (rolls and lands with a thud right by it)MT: (lands a second afterwards, hitting the ground less gracefully)Assassin: (grabs the sword and points it at MT)MT: (backs off, keeping a tight hold on the power orb)Assassin: ...the orb. Hand it over.MT: What? Forget it. You got your own.Assassin: I want both of them.MT: ...what are you gonna do with all that power, huh? Assassin: None of your business.MT: No matter how hard you try, or how much power you gain, you’ll never be satisified. It’s a pointless quest!Assassin: You’re stalling.MT: ...Assassin: I only worked with you because I wanted my power back. And now that you are the one standing in my way...well...I’m sorry, old friend.MT: ....and we used to be teammates.Assassin: ...yeah...teammates. (whirls and fires one of his cannons at MT)MT: (pulls out one of his swords and deflects the blast)Assassin: (charges MT, swinging Oraku’s sword)MT: (parries with one of his swords, and shoves Assassin off)Assassin: ...you will not hold up for long. (begins spraying the cliffside with plasma blasts)MT: (dives out of the way and takes cover behind a rock)Assassin: ...didn’t take long to send you running! (charges the rock)MT: (leaps out from behind and tackles Assassin)Assassin: OOF!! MT: (slashes Assassin with his sword)Assassin: (kicks MT off)MT: (flies through the air and lands in the dirt) *WHAM!!!*Assassin: ...power, MT. Power is what makes the world go around. And it’s the very reason you have no shot here.Elsewhere...Levacius: Well...that was close.JL: I agree. Levacius: ...JL: ...you think...Levacius: Brenmac made it? JL: Yeah.Levacius: No. I don’t. Sadly. JL: ...you don’t seem to be very sad.Levacius: Well, I’m trying hard. I mean, on one hand, I’m sad that he died, but on the other hand, I know this means that I get to be the ruler of all those Bohrok that live in his closet!JL: ...didn’t he set those Bohrok free a couple years ago?Levacius: ...oh. Well then, guess I won’t be the ruler.JL: ...Levacius: Which means I’m just sad now. WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!JL: ...uh oh.Levacius: ...what?JL: Look. (points to a large group of Terna surrounding Lev and JL)Levacius: ...oh.Terna: Xarasg.JL: ...well...let’s just be calm here...maybe we can negotiate for our freedom.Levacius: ...Terna: (points a gun at JL) XARASG!!JL: I DON’T KNOW WHAT “ZARDAGHAHSAG” OR WHATEVER YOU SAID MEANS!!!Terna: (cocks the gun)Levacius: Dang it. We’re gonna die. We’re gonna die we’re gonna die we’re gonna-Plasma Beam: (comes out of nowhere and incinerates half the group) *FWOOOM!!!*JL: ...?Spaceship: (flies through the air, being piloted by iBrow, Kpik and PB)Levacius: YES!! REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY SAVES THE DAY AGAIN!!!Terna: (begin firing at the ship)Spaceship: (comes around and blasts the rest of the group into oblivion)JL: Yeah! We win! Hoorah! Good prevails over evil...and all that stuff...Spaceship: (lands by Lev and JL) Kpik: (gets out) Got the orb?Levacius: (holds it out)Kpik: Excellent.iBrow: ...hang on...where’s...PB: ...iBrow: ...where’s Brenmac?Levacius: ...JL: ...it’s a long story. We’ll explain on the way.iBrow: ...ah. PB: Where are we heading next?Kpik: Let’s see if we can find where MT, Mesonak, Karo and Illik went. They’re the only ones unaccounted for.Levacius: Excellent. And then we get off this stupid planet?Kpik: You know it.JL: Great. Finally. Levacius: Dominos on the way home!JL: ...yuck.Levacius: What’s wrong with dominos?JL: ...Levacius: ...what?!?JL: Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. Besides the fact that they belittle themselves on half their commercials...Levacius: Aw, be quiet. I have a special connection with dominos.PB: ...what?Levacius: It wouldn’t make sense if I told you here.PB: ...Levacius: It...it would only make sense if this were somehow a comedy or something...and the real me in the real world was explaining it to you...then it would make sense.JL: Here you go about that stupid story thing. (climbs into the ship)Levacius: (follows him) It’s just an idea. Nothing more than that. Don’t take it too seriously, sheesh. I’m not seriously suggesting that we’re just a story...JL: ...Levacius: I mean, come on! I’m way too good a character to just be in a story! Think about the travesty.iBrow: Let’s just get out of here.PB: Excellent idea. Kpik, take us away.Kpik: (activates the ship and pilots it into the air, looking for the last 4)Back in the Core...Evil Tahu: So...you ready to give this a shot yet?Sonu: Yeah...I suppose.Evil Tahu: Great! On my mark, ok?Sonu: ...Evil Tahu: Ready...Ghirardelli: (appears) Evil Tahu: AAAHHH!!!!Sonu: ...Ghirardelli: Master?Evil Tahu: Don’t teleport randomly in like that! I told you, it scares me!Ghirardelli: Yes, master. Apologies.Evil Tahu: ...just...don’t do it again.Ghirardelli: Of course, master. Now, I have a report.Evil Tahu: What?Ghirardelli: Tahu has rejected your offer, as planned.Evil Tahu: Excellent. Get everything in position.Ghirardelli: ...what? ME?Evil Tahu: Yes, you.Ghirardelli: ...but...I’m terrible with electrical wiring!Evil Tahu: *sigh* Fine. Here, you stay here with hothead.Sonu: ...Evil Tahu: Make sure he passes this course, blah blah blah.Sonu: ...Evil Tahu: (teleports away)Sonu: ...what just happened?Ghirardelli: I dunno. Who are you?-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I'm back!I'm also glad I did stuff, but sad at all the Zehvor dying. Mesonak, Sonu, Brenmac...well, I have a feeling they're all coming back soon.Also epic fight scenes-the MT and Assassin vs. Oraku battle, more MT vs. Assassin, Zehvor vs. Terna, Progentius vs. Cardboard cutout of Pridak...Oh, and Ghirardelli working for Evil Tahu is a nice twist indeed.Great job, Morning Toons.(yunno, like morning cartoons)

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Once more, Muave Tapestry, you have succeeded in a good chapter.(Yes, Muave. I had a few good ones, but I thought them up like three hours ago and forgot them. They're gone. :( )Funny-Loch-Ness continues. Keep up the good work! Like so.

Plasma Beam: (comes out of nowhere and incinerates half the group) *FWOOOM!!!*JL: ...?Spaceship: (flies through the air, being piloted by iBrow, Kpik and PB)Levacius: YES!! REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY SAVES THE DAY AGAIN!!!

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Who said I was dead, PB?Epic chapter. You vs. Assassin was the best part. And I would never let Levacius take control of my Bohrok, especially since I didn't so much "set them free" as much I "had them migrate to the deep underground of the house in Massachusetts where Bionicle: The House Chronicles will take place". And what a surprise. Ghirardelli works for Evil Tahu. Well, the plot is really moving at this point.And you haven't linked to AT:TC in your sig yet like you said...Edit: Thanks man.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

I suddenly feel scared...... For some reason...... I can't put my finger on it.....

Just wait until you meet Mesonak.

And you haven't linked to AT:TC in your sig yet like you said...

asdfagjnalksdfnlakjgnajdnfajngkag forgetting bzp sigs.Sorry. Fixed now.Chapter 53: Dimension SplitOutside...Evil Tahu: ...man...this stuff is hard.Toa: What are you doing?Evil Tahu: ...(looks down from a telephone pole)Toa: ...Evil Tahu: ...er...um...I'm fixing this cable here...Toa: Oh. Cause it looked like you were sabotaging those Bionicles' electricity.Evil Tahu: ...totally not doing that.Toa: And if you were, I was going to congratulate you.Evil Tahu: Well, that's clearly not what I'm doing, so-....wait....what?Toa: Yeah. I live in a house across the street. And those Bionicles are ##### to us.Evil Tahu: ...(turns around) Suppose I was actually sabotaging this pole...would you know how?Toa: Just melt the circuits. You're a Toa of fire, aren't you?Evil Tahu: ...Toa: ...Evil Tahu: ...there....there may be an early Christmas for you...new friend.Toa: Yeah, sure. Sweet. I love Christmas.In the Void...Rocket Matoran: ...well...this is a bloody good mess I've gotten into here. Wonder where everyone went?*RRRRUUUUMMMMBBBBLLLEEEEEE!!!!*Rocket Matoran: What the...why's the ground shaking? Planet, are you peckish?Giant Black Hole: (begins to expand rapidly, consuming the planet)Rocket Matoran: Aw...I JUST GOT DONE RUNNING!!! What the ****...Back at the house...Hovoki: Nothing like Sprite with a good 20 ounce porterhouse!Zaktan: Hey Hovoki. Whatcha doing?Hovoki: Cooking a steak. Why?Zaktan: ...cause we sorta need your help again.Hovoki: ...did you let that dragon back in the bathtub?Zaktan: No. It's something worse.Hovoki: ...there's something worse than a dragon in your bathtub?Zaktan: Just...come take a look.A short trip to the bathroom later...Hakann: ...Zaktan: ...Hovoki: ...(facepalm)Hakann: Yeah, I know, I know, I look stupid. Just get me out of here.Hovoki: How did you get stuck in the drainer in the first place?Hakann: ...Zaktan: ...go ahead. Tell him.Hakann: ...I thought I saw a cookie.Hovoki: ...a cookie.Hakann: Yes.Hovoki: ...in the water...in the bathtub...Hakann: It looked like a really good cookie!Hovoki: Man...just...don't even try...I'll get some hacksaws or somethin-Power: (suddenly goes out)Lights: (go off)Hovoki: ...Zaktan: ...Hakann: ...Hovoki: ...what in the world just happened?Zaktan: ...it's...dark...I'm scared.Voice: MWAHAHA!!! YOUR SOURCE OF POWER IS DISABLED!!! I CAN NOW RULE THIS HOUSE WITH AN IRON FIST!!! THERE IS NO ONE LEFT TO OPPOSE ME!!!Hovoki: ...is that...Evil Tahu's voice?Voice: I AM THE RULER OF ALL!!! THERE SHALL BE NO MERCY!!! SUBMIT, OR I WILL-*BONK!!!!*Zaktan: ...Voice: ...ow...stupid wall...hey....who turned out the lights here, anyway?Meanwhile...MT: (ducks underneath a blow from Assassin and lands a blow with his sword)Assassin: (gets knocked back, but stays on his feet)MT: (advances, swinging his swords rapidly)Assassin: (uses his scythe and Oraku's sword to parry the blows)MT: (fires his grapple beam to rip some of Assassin's armor off)Assassin: ! (delivers a roundhouse kick that knocks MT to the ground)*WHAM!!*MT: Oof!Assassin: (points one of his cannons at MT)MT: (rolls out of the way and trips Assassin with his leg)Assassin: (falls over and slams into the ground)MT: (fires his grapple beam, pulling Assassin to him)Assassin: ...what the-MT: (lets go and delivers a kick that sends Assassin flying into a random pillar sticking up out of the ground)*WHHHAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!!*Assassin: ...MT: ...Assassin: ...(picks himself up off the ground)...am I...being defeated?MT: What's wrong? Is that it? Thought you had all that power...you've got more than that, don't you?Assassin: ...errrgghhhh...(forces himself to stand)MT: ...you can do better than this...*RRRRUUUUMMMMBBBLLLEEEE*Assassin: ...MT...the portal between this dimension and the real one is fading...because Oraku's been defeated. The Dark Lord's just going to consume this planet into his dimension and transfer everything that's on the planet in this dimension to that one. There won't be any way out...MT: ...let's finish this, Assassin. I'm not giving you this orb, and I know you're not going to stop until you get it.Assassin: ...very well then...(points Oraku's sword at MT)...this is the end, then, old friend. (charges MT)MT: (stands still)Assassin: (continues running at MT)MT: ...Assassin: (rears back and swings his sword at MT)MT: (teleports out of the way at the last second)Assassin: (cuts through thin air)MT: (appears behind Assassin and runs him through with his sword)Assassin: ...uggghhh....MT: ...(pulls his sword out)Assassin: ...errrggghhh....(falls down)....aggghhhh....MT: (reaches down and grabs the power orb from Assassin)Assassin: ...MT: ...(turns around and walks away)Assassin: ...(reaches for Oraku's sword)MT: (whirls around) Don't try it.Assassin: ...I'm...I'm not. (manages to stand) I'm done.MT: ...Assassin: (stumbles back towards the cliff edge) Go. Get out of this dimension while you can.MT: ...wait, Assassin-Assassin: Stop. Leave me and go. A Xenon dimension was where we always wanted to get to when we were a team...and now...I have arrived. (steps backwards and falls off the cliff edge)MT: Assassin! (fires his grapple beam)Grapple Beam: (misses)Assassin: (disappears from sight, falling below)MT: ...(silence)MT: ...(turns around and heads towards the portal heading out of the parallel dimension)To be concluded...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

MT: ...(silence)MT: ...(turns around and heads towards the portal heading out of the parallel dimension)

All I could think of was the Okay meme.@Gravity, when that happens, you'll find that all the main characters would be singing, 'GRAVITY HURTS!' Loudly.Good chappy, MT. Baibai, Assassin. I think I liked you better when you were Calypso or something....

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Well, you succeeded in another epic chapter Magician Trainee. Also, good luck to your Patriots at the Super Bowl.Anyways, good job and stuff.Though Assassin will be back. Guest stars never die forever.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Rocket Matoran: What the...why's the ground shaking? Planet, are you peckish?

I want a chance to be able to say this in real life now.And things don't look to good for Assassin. As in the dead sort of not good. Although a good band aid could fix it... no, probably not.And I too am rooting for the Pats. As long as the Giants don't all tackle Tom Brady at once three minutes in and break his arms,they should do well.MTL

I think the names got changed when America revoulted against England in the Revoultionary war, and they changed the names to differentiate themselves, sorta like how they use Imperial measurement and noone else does. Not sure, just a guess. Of course, here in Canada we call it the same things, but that's probably because of American influence, as we use metric, but we always tell our heights in Imperial (for instance, I'm 6 feet tall, which in metric would be around 182 centimetres, but we don't really say that.)In Quebec (one of Canada's provinces) which is mostly French speaking, I think it's kept the European way; European soccer is au jour du foot I believe, which would literally mean "game of the foot" (not sure, my German and English is better than my French) while football is something else. I'm probably not the person to ask, I only heard that in French class, which I'm not even taking any longer.Also, the Superbowl teams are the New England Patriots and the New York Giants. Most people I know are hoping for the Patriots to win. Here in Canada we have the Grey Cup, which is not nearly as big as the Superbowl. The last Grey Cup game disappointed me, as I was hoping for the Bombers to win (I'm from Manitoba after all) and they didn't. Infact, they lost to the province I'm living in currently (B.C Lions).Doesn't matter thought, we're mostly known for Hockey anyways (and most people I know don't even like our province's hockey team; Saying Luongo is a good goalie will get you kicked out of the room :P)Well, this is getting a bit off-topic now...MTL

Funny how Evil Tahu's came back to bite him, or in this case, hit him on the head. Assassin had a half coming to him, half noble death. Great ending to the fight. Hakann trying to eat the drain because it looked like a cookie. Again, why am I not that surprised? And what happened to me I wonder?Even though I am not a fan of football (or as a couple of you guys are calling it, handegg/eggball), I too hope the patriots win. I want New England to look like Philadelphia the night after the Phillies won for the first time in over 25 years. -Zehvor Brenmac :)