Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

America - Overcomplicating things which are very simplistic. My mind is so messed up right now. I don't even know why I posted this post....

Just wait until you try to learn the stock market language. Course, the Hong Kong one isn't much better than the NYSE.

Super Bowl. Patriots are gonna win. Even though I'm into any sport, I still root for them.Patriots are from New England, FYI.

Well, Tahu's from Boston, so he'll be rooting with you :P.Chapter 53: Leaving an Inferno BehindIn the Void...MT: (walks out of the portal)Ship: (comes down from above and lands by MT)MT: ...Levacius: (gets out) You're late.MT: Sorry about that. Was never good at being on time.Levacius: Yeah. We all noticed a long time ago.JL: Where's Meso? And those other two nutjobs?MT: ...JL: ...oh.MT: Let's just get out of here. (boards the ship)PB: Hey.MT: Hey.iBrow: Got any idea what that stupid black hole thing in the sky is?MT: It's some sort of stupid dimension engulfer.Kpik: A what?MT: It's basically going to, in about half an hour, cover the entire planet, and move everything that exists on this planet to the version of this planet in the alternate dimension.PB: ...oh.Levacius: Guess we're not gonna find the other two power orbs then.MT: ...do you have the last one?JL: Do you have the other two?MT: Yeah.JL: Awesome! Now we can seal our dimension off from that one!MT: ...that's what this ultimate power is?JL: Yeah. It'll keep the Dark Lord, and his Terna army, trapped in that dimension, with no way to get back into ours.MT: ...JL: What?MT: ...nothing...it just seems like...JL: ...MT: ...it just seems like there should have been an easier way to do that...without so many people having to die. (looks around)...no Brenmac either, huh?Levacius: ...MT: ...right. Well, let's get out of here. I wanna go home.Levacius: Hang on. Before we go home...well...there's something you should get to see first.Meanwhile, back at the house...Tahu: What in the world happened to the power?Onua: I dunno. I'm trying to call the power company on this cell phone, but all I keep getting is this stupid elevator music.Tahu: Stupid freaking....I knew we should have switched our power to Allstate.Tahu Nuva: ...they're not a power company.Tahu: Yeah, but, at least we would have a working call center with our lack of power.Tahu Nuva: ...Onua: ...I feel like there's something wrong with that argument, but I can't figure out what.Tahu Nuva: Maybe the fact that we won't even-Ghirardelli: AHA!!Tahu: ...what the...(looks around)Ghirardelli: Heh heh heh...oh, look at this...so marvelous, isn't it?Tahu Nuva: It's that 2 bit chocolate nubcake, isn't it?Tahu: Yeah...can't see him though, it's too dark.Onua: That's why it's handy to be an Earth Toa! Better vision in the dark!Ghirardelli: (snaps his fingers)Lights: (come on)Ghirardelli: I really couldn't care less whether you know where I am or not. I'm here to offer a second chance at surrender...before my master makes his triumphant return to this house...AND CLAIMS IT FOR HIS OWN!!!!Tahu: Get out of here, you half baked cocoa bean fanatic. Unless you want to stick around and get sliced and diced.Ghirardelli: My, such a fabulous mood you're in. Could it be because you no longer control the power in the house? (snaps his fingers again)Lights: (go off)Tahu Nuva: Hey!Ghirardelli: Or the music played on the radio? (snaps his fingers)Radio: (begins playing Justin Bieber)Onua: That's cruel.Ghirardelli: You're right. (snaps his fingers again)Lights: (come on)Music: (stops)Ghirardelli: I won't be that mean. In fact, I'll be nice. Even though you insulted me, I'll give you a third chance to surrender, because, as you can see, you no longer have control over your house. I can give you control back...just so long as you obey the wishes of my master.Tahu Nuva: ...Ghirardelli: Oh...and beware...there will be no fourth offer.Tahu: Forget it, you freak.Ghirardelli: *sigh* Such stubbornness. (snaps his fingers)Force Field: (surrounds Ghirardelli and Tahu)Ghirardelli: Remember the last time we tried to engage in combat? That turtle friend of yours...got in the way. He's not here to save you this time. (pulls out a sword)Tahu: You're gonna take me on? You're even crazier than I thought.Ghirardelli: Really? Am I? When I control every switch in this household? Tell me, Tahu...how crazy is someone to fight in land he completely controls?Tahu: Let's find out, shall we? (points his sword at Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: ...yeah...that's what I figured. Very well then. I shall make quick work of you, and perhaps your co-leader will be more open to...discussion.Elsewhere...Levacius: How do you like it?MT: ...looks nice.JL: ..."Big Daddy Z's"...inventive name you guys came up with.Levacius: Yeah....*sniff*..."you guys"...MT: Dude, you crying?Levacius: Just...just gonna miss Mesonak...we had some great times.JL: Aw, come on. Relax. With Mesonak's luck...he'll somehow come back to life magically within the next week or so...Levacius: ...JL: ...after all...this is a "story" we live in...right?Levacius: Yeah. Heh heh. Right.SECOND ARC of TBTTRAH: SEASON 8 ENDS HERE.THIRD ARC BEGINS NEXT.Next chappy:Gravity's first appearanceTahu vs. GhirardelliSonu finally tries that Mario puzzle...and...Mesoquack and Mesonak's next misadventureThanks to all the fans who have supported my comedy and made up weird names for me. And thanks to everyone who was inspiration for me, who dealt with my laziness, and who dealt with me taking forever to put their comedy in my sig, or get their guest star into a comedy(you most definitely know who you are). :PFarewell until next arc.-MT(Sneek Peek)Meanwhile, at the bottom of the cliff edge, in the alternate dimension of the Void...Assassin: ...gah....*gasp*....(tries to pull himself across the ground)(footsteps)Assassin: (pushes himself up)...who's...who's there?Voice: Remember me, Toa?Assassin: ...you...I know you from another dimension.Voice: Yes...yes you do...I've witnessed your appetite for power, Toa, and I can use you.Assassin: Use me? (struggles to his feet)Voice: Yes...Assassin: Well then...let's find out if you're any better a fighter in this dimension as you were in the last, huh? (points his cannon and charges at the Dark Lord) YAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

that, that was an unexpected ending, and i feel some what sorry for assassin, having to fight the dark lord, on his own. i say he doesn't make it out alive of that fight.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

This was a great story arc. And really fun and epic too. Too bad I disappeared or died. Ah, well. I already know I'll came back at one point.Tahu vs Ghirardelli, Assassin vs The Dark Lord Himself. Next arc is gonna be sweet.Great Chapter MT.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Sorry Gravity, but if you lose negative 10 then you're up. :PGreat chapter Mastedon Trapper. And a succesful (albeit abrupt) end to the story arc. Cannot wait for more. And to watch Assassin get owned (told you all he wouldn't be dead yet; GS power!)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

​I said one line and then vanished. Awesome.

Your best performance yet! :PSorry.Chapter 54: Runaway ToaTahu: Eat fire, Ice Toa!(launches a flame blast at Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: (blocks it with his sword)Tahu: ...dang it.Tahu Nuva: ...do something else!Tahu: I forgot all my other fighting moves! That fire one was the only one I remembered how to do!Ghirardelli: (begins walking towards Tahu)Tahu: …Ghirardelli: (snaps his fingers and creates a large amount of ice daggers)Tahu: Uh oh...Onua: DO SOMETHING!!!Tahu: (looks around) Ummm.... (notices Zaktan’s canister on the ground by him)Ghirardelli: (snaps his fingers again and sends the daggers flying at Tahu)Tahu: PROTECT ME, ZAKTAN!!! (holds up the canister as a shield)Ice Daggers: (bounce off harmlessly)Ghirardelli: …Tahu: ...whoa...that went better than expected!Ghirardelli: No more shields for you. (launches an ice blast at the canister)Canister: (gets frozen)Ghirardelli: (snaps his fingers and shatters the frozen canister)Tahu: ...hey! That’s cheating!Ghirardelli: I prefer to think of it as strategy. Tahu: …Tahu Nuva: Tahu! Here! Use this! (hurls a Kanoka Disk launcher over the force field walls)Ghirardelli: …Tahu: Ah...excellent...(points the launcher at Ghirardelli)...you are doomed now, fool. (fires the disk)Disk: (flies at Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: Fool! (swings his sword at the disk)Disk: (dodges and hits Ghirardelli in the face)Ghirardelli: (gets transformed into a ridiculous looking cardboard cut out of a Morbuzakh plant)Tahu: …Ghirardelli: ...I’ve about had it with these Ko-Metru Reconstitute at Random Disks. (snaps his cardboard fingers and changes back into his old self)Tahu: ...need another disk!Tahu Nuva: Got one! (flings another disk into the arena)Tahu: (grabs it and puts it into the launcher) Eat disk, suckah! (fires it at Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: (creates a barrage of ice daggers and sends them flying at the disk)Disk: (suddenly moves out of the way and hits Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: ...curse you Ga-Metru disks! (suddenly becomes 8 feet tall)Tahu: …Ghirardelli: …Tahu Nuva: ...oops. Sorry. I thought that was a shrink disk, not an enlarging one.Tahu: WHAT?!?Tahu Nuva: I said I was sorry! I haven’t even bothered with these stupid things since like 2005 anyway! Tahu: WELL WHAT DO I DO NOW?!?Ghirardelli: Hmm...I think I could get to like this new size.Onua: Here! Take this! (throws another disk into the arena)Tahu: What does THIS one do?Onua: No clue! It can’t make things much worse, though!Tahu: (shrugs) Decent point. (fires the disk)Ghirardelli: (gets hit and instantly disappears)Tahu: …Onua: ...where’d he go?Tahu Nuva: Teleportation disk? You’re brilliant, Onua!Onua: Teleportation? Is that what that one did...I mean...yes...of course! Brilliant planning by Onua! Yay! We win!Meanwhile...Ghirardelli: (appears in the middle of a Jonas Brothers fan club meeting)Fanboys: …Ghirardelli: …Fanboys: ...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!Ghirardelli: Finally! The only people I will enjoy murdering more than those stupid Bionicles! (takes after them with his new 8 foot tall body)Elsewhere...iBrow: Soooo...this is the new shop, huh?Levacius: Yep. We basically take jobs from whoever calls us, and go kill people for them.iBrow: ...sounds...exciting.JL: And slightly dangerous.Levacius: Meh. It could be worse. That's how we ended up with you guys in the Void, anyways.JL: ...someone gave you a mission...to the Void?Levacius: Yeah. JL: ...odd.iBrow: Why the surprise?JL: Cause the Void was supposed to be a very well hidden place. It wasn't supposed to be somewhere that any random person could find. iBrow: ...JL: I'd like to meet this...person...that gave you the mission...do you have their name?Levacius: ...I think we do...somewhere...let me take a look through our books.JL: ...books?Levacius: Yeah. We had a bunch of books that we were keeping customer records in.JL: ....iBrow: ....so, if we had, um, hypothetically, made paper airplanes out of these books...that would be bad, huh?Levacius: (facepalm)JL: ...well, time to go through all these airplanes and find which one has the number on it! Woo-hoo!Meanwhile, in the Core...Ghirardelli: (teleports in)Evil Tahu: Ah. There you are.Ghirardelli: Yes, master.Evil Tahu: Did you get Tahu to surrender?Ghirardelli: No, master. He had a...rather large amount of Kanoka Disks at his disposal...Evil Tahu: ...lovely. Well, I just got here, so....Ghirardelli: ...wait...you just got here?Evil Tahu: Yeah. I was pulling out the Bionicle's power cords.Ghirardelli: ...Evil Tahu: Why the look?Ghirardelli: ...then...who was guarding that Fire Toa?Evil Tahu: ...Fire Toa? (looks around and notices Sonu's gone)Ghirardelli: ...Evil Tahu: ...curses.Ghirardelli: Meh. It's one Toa. One Toa can't do too much, can he?Elsewhere...Sonu: ...aw....frick yes....extra life, baby! Meanwhile, in the Void(or, the parallel dimension of the Void, which is all that exists now because of some confusing plot twist that I never fully explained)...Brenmac: (punches a hole the ground) *COUGH!!* Aghh....so much stupid dirt...Voice: Hey! Hey you!Brenmac: (pulls himself out of the hole and readies his weapon) Who's there?Toa: (runs up to Brenmac) ...you ok?Brenmac: ...yes?Toa: Excellent. Well, glad to have found another survivor.Brenmac: Survivor?Toa: Of the dimension takeover. When one dimension sucks everything from another dimension into it...well...it's typically a lot of things get broken, if you know what I mean.Brenmac: Oh. So...I'm in that stupid other dimension now. Lovely. How do we get out?Toa: I dunno. Find a portal, I assume.Brenmac: ...Toa: Yeah. That sounds about right. Now we're thinking with-Brenmac: -portals. Funny.Toa: ...well, you stole my joke. Let's hope you don't steal too many more of those, as I have a very limited collection of them, and without jokes, this fun fun trip will be a lot less entertaining.Brenmac: *sigh*Toa: My name's Gravity, by the way. What's yours'?Brenmac: ...Brenmac. Gravity: Brenmac? Well, I can't say I know how much attention you pay to learning other people's names, but it would appear you don't fully understand the Gravity of the situation! Ha! Get it?Brenmac: ...this is gonna be a long day. Gravity: Or week. Or month. Or year. Depends how long we're stuck here! Fun fun fun!Brenmac: ...I hate my life.-MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Ghirardelli: Finally! The only people I will enjoy murdering more than those stupid Bionicles! (takes after them with his new 8 foot tall body)

At some point or another, we all feel like that oh chocolate bar man.Well, another good chapter, and more humorous than a few of the preceding ones were Mutrans Trident. Good work!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Good chappy, but could have done a bit of explaining as to what exactly happened to the Void last chapter in the start of this new arc....

Right. I had figured that would be an issue...Basically, what happened was this: Two dimensions, right?The Dark Lord was in dimension 2, attempting to collect the Power Orbs from dimension 1, the real dimension that almost all of TBTTRAH has occurred in so far. When he realized he wasn't going to be able to actually get the power orbs by sending minions to find it, he decided to suck the Void in dimension 1 and merge it with the Void in dimension 2.The way to do that is semi sort of similar to Metroid Prime 2, if you've seen that. When the two dimensions combined, some of the things that were in the dark dimension were transfered over to the light. In other words, the dark dimension ceased to exist, but some of the things that were in the dark dimension were moved to the light dimension. In the same way, some of the things in the Void in dimension 1, such as Brenmac, Sonu, etc, were moved to the Void in dimension 2.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Don't worry about me, Hovoki. I'm sure I'll get along with Gravity just fine. And MT will prove me wrong on that.As for the chapter, I thought Tahu and Ghirardelli's fight was pretty cool, and I didn't anyone still knew/cared about the JBs. Now it's JB who's all the rage. And now that Spnu has his life back, it'll be interesting to see how his dark side plays out. (Although I think it should be something he should be struggling against, and not turn against us willingly.)Bueno etapa, Mi Taco.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

As for the chapter, I thought Tahu and Ghirardelli's fight was pretty cool, and I didn't anyone still knew/cared about the JBs. Now it's JB who's all the rage. And now that Spnu has his life back, it'll be interesting to see how his dark side plays out. (Although I think it should be something he should be struggling against, and not turn against us willingly.)

Interesting that you mention that, as I tried to plan this arc with Sonu as a main character, instead of a background character like he's been for the most part, and then show a gradual personality change from the silent Toa he's been ("..." was always his most famous quote) to someone with more of a chip on his shoulder, especially after getting beat down by Assassin.

Assasin = Anakin skywalker

Aw, come on, my story isn't THAT shallow.

So, they're in some kind of pocket dimension which is the Void No. 2 with stuff from Void No. 1, or is it Void No.2 came into Void No.1?

More or less the first. I'll try to explain it a bit more next chappy.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

MT, let Sonu write some backstory if its about Sonu, since, well, remember Purple Chapters and JL's Story? You said it would continue.(Obviously I have no right to say that because JL's Story still hasn't reached its finale, which should have happened 2 months ago, but didn't because I'm.....gaming.)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

MT, let Sonu write some backstory if its about Sonu, since, well, remember Purple Chapters and JL's Story? You said it would continue.

I would totally love to. However, Sonu never seems to come on here, so...Chapter 55: The Piraka Strike Back, Part 1In the Void...Brenmac: So, explain this whole “Void” thing to me again.Gravity: Well, it’s a bit difficult to explain, really. Brenmac: ...Gravity: Imagine...imagine that the same planet exists in two dimension, right? Dimension A, your dimension, and then Dimension B, my dimension.Brenmac: ...Gravity: So then, Dimension B comes along and decides that it wants the version of this planet in Dimension A. So it creates a portal to Dimension A, and sucks the version of dimension A inside.Brenmac: That’s a gigantic portal to draw a planet in.Gravity: Look, I haven’t brushed up on my metaphors for a while, ok? Brenmac: Right.Gravity: Anyways, the planet is basically combined through some weird dimensional ripples into the version of the same planet in Dimension B. So the planet doesn’t exist in Dimension A...Brenmac: And how’d I get here?Gravity: (lightens up) Why, you got here through the fun fun portal!Brenmac: ...Gravity: When something like this happens, people, buildings, and objects that were on dimension A’s planet get transferred to dimension B’s planet. Sometimes, though, some things in dimension B happen to occupy the same place on the planet as the Dimension A version of the planet did....and then bad things happen.Brenmac: Like what?Gravity: Like my sand castle. Turns out someone in your dimension built a huge tower where my sand castle was. And now there is a giant tower where my awesome sand castle was. *sniff*Brenmac: ...oh....sorry?Gravity: No, it’s ok. I wrecked that tower and rebuilt my sand castle somewhere else.Brenmac: ...good for you then?Gravity: Indeed it is. And, on top of it all, I got my own tower.Brenmac: ...so that’s where you live now?Gravity: Oh, yeah. It was a lot safer than my sand castle ever was.Brenmac: ...Gravity: Want to go there?Brenmac: Yeah. I’m kinda afraid that we’re gonna get...hmm...how shall I say this...Gravity: Have another random building dropped on your head?Brenmac: ...I was gonna say get nuked by some bomb-happy Terna ship, but that works too.Gravity: All right then! Tower it is! Woot! (starts walking towards his new tower)Back at the house...Zaktan: ...ok, seriously. What’s with these stupid lights.Hovoki: Someone must have sabotaged them.Hakann: Someone going after our power? Why?Hovoki: Obviously they don’t like us very much.Avak: ...so...what do we do now?Hovoki: Well, get revenge.Zaktan: Get revenge? Revenge against who? We don’t even know who did this in the first plac-(looks out the front door)Army of Bionicles from the Neighbor’s House: (begins to amass in the driveway)Zaktan: ... :oHovoki: What?Zaktan: ...look.Hovoki: (peers out the front door) ...you’ve gotta be kidding me. Aren’t those the Bionicles from next door?Zaktan: (nods) They must be planning to attack our house while our power’s out...Avak: Either that or starting the world’s largest picnic by our house. I’m personally hoping for the latter.Hakann: A picnic with all those guns?Avak: ...ok, the world’s largest gun show...Zaktan: What are we supposed to do? If they attack our house at night, with no light, we’ll be too disorganized in the dark to defend ourselves!Hovoki: We’ve gotta sabotage them back before nightfall.Hakann: How? How are we gonna sabotage them?Hovoki: ...I think I have a plan....we just need to sneak past them somehow and get to one of our cars...Avak: ...Hovoki: Anyone want to distract them while the rest of us sneak by?Hakann: Not me. I’m a master marksman. I could be useful in shooting people out of the car window.Avak: And I’m a mechanic/inventor. I could fix the car if it gets damaged.Hovoki: (turns to Zaktan) And what do you do?Zaktan: ...well....um....I’m a leader...and a leader’s kinda important, right?5 minutes later...Toa: This is boring.Toa 2: Yeah, I know. How many more hours until night?Toa: Dunno. Too many.Toa 2: It better not be too much longer, or else I’m gonna-Zaktan: Hey! Morons!Bionicle Army: (looks at Zaktan)Zaktan: (pulls out a notecard) ...umm...“All of your mothers are so fat, that when they go on weight loss commercials, everyone thinks that it’s a McDonalds commercial instead.”(dead silence)Zaktan: ...wow, Avak. That was the dumbest mom joke ever. It didn’t even tick them of-Toa: GET HIM!!!Bionicle Army: (charges after Zaktan)Zaktan: AAAAAHHHHH!!! NEVER MIND!!! IT MADE THEM MAD!!! (takes off running)In the Core...Mesoquack: ...oh, look. It’s you.Mesonak: Yeah, it’s me! Woo hoo! I’m so awesome, aren’t I?Mesoquack: Sure. Awesome.Mesonak: Look, dude, I’m gonna be real honest with you. It’s the first time I’ve been serious about anything in a few years, so I’m kinda hoping you’ll listen.Mesoquack: ...why should I listen to you?Mesonak: Cause it could very well be the only way we get out of here.Mesoquack: ...Mesonak: ...Mesoquack: ...fine. What is it?Mesonak: Oh, it’s just a little game I like to call...beat the poop out of those guards over there guarding that conveniently placed portal leading out of this place.Mesoquack: ...Mesonak: ...Mesoquack: (pulls out his sword) Let’s do this.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Mesonak: Oh, it’s just a little game I like to call...beat the poop out of those guards over there guarding that conveniently placed portal leading out of this place.

Nice change of attitude, Mesoquack. Another great chappy. Gravity wrecked a tower to get his sand castle? I don't know if thats childish, or....illogical.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Mesonak: Oh, it’s just a little game I like to call...beat the poop out of those guards over there guarding that conveniently placed portal leading out of this place.

Nice change of attitude, Mesoquack. Another great chappy. Gravity wrecked a tower to get his sand castle? I don't know if thats childish, or....illogical.
I thought it was a good idea...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I thought it was a good idea...
Great ideas are great when they have a great use. Here, the use seems to be to stop you from being sad?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Everyone knows Levacius is the main character of this comedy! I've got more lines than the rest of you when I have no lines. :D But jokes aside (can you really say that on this forum?), another good chapter Minty Truffle. A few good jokes to lighten up the mood in the dim (hahaha) atmopshere of 'Dimension B'. Or 'A'. So yeah. Keep it up.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Zaktan: Hey! Morons!Bionicle Army: (looks at Zaktan)Zaktan: (pulls out a notecard) ...umm...“All of your mothers are so fat, that when they go on weight loss commercials, everyone thinks that it’s a McDonalds commercial instead.”(dead silence)Zaktan: ...wow, Avak. That was the dumbest mom joke ever. It didn’t even tick them of-Toa: GET HIM!!!Bionicle Army: (charges after Zaktan)Zaktan: AAAAAHHHHH!!! NEVER MIND!!! IT MADE THEM MAD!!! (takes off running)

Somewhere between instense bravery and instense stupidity here.

Mesonak: Oh, it’s just a little game I like to call...beat the poop out of those guards over there guarding that conveniently placed portal leading out of this place.Mesoquack: ...Mesonak: ...Mesoquack: (pulls out his sword) Let’s do this.

EpicGood chapter, and I of course knew Levacius was the main character! Always! :PMTL

Lucky Gravity, getting a tower all his own.But another nice chapter. Zaktan getting chased by the other house's Bionicles was pretty funny and it should be interesting to see just how long Mesonak and Mesoquack's little truce lasts.And thanks for clarifying Sonu's upcoming "dark side". Though I guess it won't be so much of a dark side as much as it is a change in attitude?-Zehvor Brenmac :)

should be interesting to see just how long Mesonak and Mesoquack's little truce lasts.

The over/under's at something like 5 minutes, I hear.

Somewhere between instense bravery and instense stupidity here.

A lot closer to intense stupidity.

Everyone knows Levacius is the main character of this comedy! I've got more lines than the rest of you when I have no lines.

The son of Chuck Norris...you have arrived.At any rate, there is a new comedy up called "How To Be A Villain," where Pridak will do stuff and annoy others and totally own all of iBrow's characters('cept for the times that he doesn't). I encourage everyone to check it out.Cause Pridak will be lonely if you don't.Or stuff.New chappy tomorrow!-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Also MT you may or may not be using the wrong banner... Pridak's is for you. :P If I sent the wrong one, then I can give you Pridak's.

Whoops. Fail by me. I'll fix. Though I must say, Makuta does look pretty darn good in my sig.Chapter 56: The Piraka Strike Back, Part 2Somewhere in the Bionicle’s neighborhood...Zaktan: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!Neighbor’s Bionicle Army: (chases after Zaktan)Zaktan: (looks behind him) Aw, gimme a break. Random Bionicle in the Army: Give up, you ugly Piraka!Zaktan: You don’t look so good yourself, you stupid Toa!Random Bionicle: I’m a Matoran!Zaktan: Sheesh. Even uglier than I originally thought. (doubles back into the Bionicle’s driveway)Army: (follows Zaktan into the driveway)Zaktan: (runs up to the car and climbs on top of the hood)Army: (surrounds Zaktan)Random Toa: You’re done! Come down here, and we may spare your life!Zaktan: Hmm. Let me think about that. No. Random Toa: Your choice. (begins to climb up the car)Zaktan: ...right...time for one last stand...Elsewhere...Sonu: (walks down a road, admiring the horribly ugly scenery)Voice: Hello! Hello there! Sonu: (whirls around, grabbing his sword)Rocket Matoran: Easy there, mate. No need for swords here. I’m a good fellow, y’know?Sonu: …Rocket Matoran: At any rate, would ya mind helpin’ me down? I got sorta stuck in this tree thing when this dimension flipped out.Sonu: ...what are you talking about? (keeps his hand on his sword)Rocket Matoran: Well, I was sittin’ here, playin’ on my didgeridoo when all of a sudden, the world turned purple. Then this tree appeared out of nowhere, and I got stuck in it. And now, to be fair, I can’t seem to get down.Sonu: …Rocket Matoran: Soooo....will you be a good mate and get me down?Sonu: ...I suppose so. (pulls out his sword, and notices a couple changes on it)Rocket Matoran: …Sonu: …wonder if this thing can do anything new now...(grabs the sword and focuses on the tree branch trapping Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: ...uh...hey, don’t be a nong, and just get me down from h-Sonu: (slams his sword into the ground)Tree Branch: (cracks and breaks)Rocket Matoran: AAAAHHHH!!!! (falls and crashes into the ground)*WHAM!!!*Sonu: …Rocket Matoran: ….ah. Much obliged...though I would request that if we do something like that again, you do your part a bit more...hmm....gently, shall we say?Sonu: (places his sword on his back and starts to walk away)Rocket Matoran: ...hang on! Where are you going?Sonu: Whichever way gets me out of here.Rocket Matoran: Then I may be some some assitance, good sir!Sonu: (stops, and looks over his shoulder) What do you know?Rocket Matoran: Well, ok, this is how this works, I believe. We’re in some kind of alternate dimension, ya hear?Sonu: …Rocket Matoran: To get out of this dimension’s a bit tricky, though. There aren’t many devices that can create portals to alternate dimensions in existence.Sonu: ...I am well aware of that.Rocket Matoran: Right. Well, I heard a story from a friend I met a short time ago and lost even more recently. His name was Purple. Anyways, he said that there were these three power orbs that, when combined, could create and close portals to an alternate dimension. These orbs were held by three Toa, who would know best when to use them.Sonu: …Rocket Matoran: Now, here’s the thing. In the dimension where we came from, two of the Toa were confirmed dead, and another has been missing for who knows how long. But in this dimension-Sonu: They might not be dead.Rocket Matoran: Right! So we’ll have to do a little going out on the wallaby, and hunt down these three Toa, or at least recover their power orbs if they still exist.Sonu: And I assume you have some idea of where they live.Rocket Matoran: Well, not really. But I hear Google Maps’ is great at finding things, if you need!Sonu: …Rocket Matoran: ...joke, actually. Sorry. I know where two of them are, or, at least were back in the day.Sonu: ...and the third?Rocket Matoran: The third is...well...a bit elusive. But we’ll come to that later.Sonu: Fine. You go after one, I’ll go after the other.Rocket Matoran: Brilliant! I knew you were a true blue! Now, the first one lives in some creepy old temple. It’s actually just a short walk from here. That way.Sonu: ...right. I’ll head there.Rocket Matoran: K then. I’ll head this way. We’ll meet back up over here when we’re done.Sonu: ...yeah. Sure. Where are you going?Rocket Matoran: Me? The second was supposed to live in a weird tower, a long walk thataways. (points) Sonu: ...right then.Rocket Matoran: Sound good? Great! Let’s get moving!Back outside the house...Zaktan: …(looks in the car)Hakann: …Zaktan: (notices Hakann) What are you doing?! They’re gonna kill me!!Hakann: We couldn’t find the keys to the car.Zaktan: WHAT?!?Hakann: Yeah. Avak’s trying to hotwire it right now.Zaktan: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?Hakann: ….um...no.Zaktan: Great. Just what I need, the most incompetent team of-Random Toa: (finishes climbing onto the car hood) Time to die, Piraka!Zaktan: (turns around) I can’t WAIT to hurt this guy! (poses dramatically)Toa: …Hakann: …Zaktan: ...bad smack talk?Hakann: Yeah.Zaktan: Fine. How about this. (points at the Toa) I’m gonna use you to put the “Toa” in “Sohcahtoa?”Toa: …Hakann: ...you can’t really use math to talk smack.Zaktan: FINE. I’m gonna beat you up. How about that?Toa: Well then. A fight it is.Zaktan: All right! Finally got some decent smack talk! Now I can-Spear: (flies by Zaktan’s face and nearly takes his head off)Zaktan: …Toa: Quit talking, and fight me already! (brandishes a sword)Zaktan: …aw, I actually have to fight you too?Toa: …Zaktan: Very well. How about THIS then?!? (pulls out his zamor sphere launcher and fires it)Toa: (raises his sword and blocks it easily)Zaktan: …Toa: …Zaktan: (turns to Hakann) Uh...what do I do now?!Hakann: What?!? You’re the Piraka leader! Don’t you know how to fight?!Zaktan: Ummm...no, not really. I mean, I know how to dance, but-(does a dance move)Toa: (swings his sword at Zaktan)Zaktan: (barely dances out of the way)Toa: ...hmph. Zaktan: Like that! Isn’t it so pretty!Toa: (points his sword at Zaktan and launches a barrage of flames)Zaktan: Uh oh. AAAHHHH!!!! FIRE!!!!! (begins running around crazily, trying to put the fire out)Toa: (continues launching fire at him, backing up towards the windshield)Hakann: ...bad move, pretty boy. (turns the windshield wipers on)Windshield Wipers: (hits the Toa and knock him off the car) *WHAM!!!*Toa: (goes flying)*CRASH!!!!*Zaktan: OW!! HOT!!! HOT!!! HHHAAAWWWWTTTTT!!!!! Hakann: (yells through the windshield) STOP, DROP, AND ROLL!!Zaktan: What? Oh, yeah. How do I do that again...Toa: (climbs back on top of the car)Zaktan: ...oh, yeah! STOP!!!Toa: …?Zaktan: DROP!!! (grabs the Toa and knees him in the stomach)Toa: URGH!!!! (collapses)Zaktan: ROLL ALL OVER HIM!!! (falls on the Toa)*WHUMP!!*Toa: Oof!Zaktan: (begins rolling all over the Toa, transferring the fire to him)Bionicle Army: (watches in amazement)Hakann: Yeah! Go Zaktan!Toa: ...get off me!! (shoves Zaktan off)Zaktan: But...but I was practicing proper fire safety tech-(gets kicked by the Toa)*WHAM!!*Zaktan: (falls to the ground)Toa: I don’t care what you were doing. It’s the end for you, my green friend.Zaktan: …Toa: Any last words?Zaktan: ...yes...I regret that I have but one life to live for my house.Toa: How touching. Anything that isn’t a rip-off of some famous figure in history?Zaktan: ...ummm...you really could you a shower?Toa: An INSULT!! How dare you?!?Zaktan: …Toa: That’s it! Die, Piraka, and know that it was me, the great-Engine: *VRRRROOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!*Toa: ...what the-Hovoki: (pops up from underneath the seat) We got the engine hotwired)Hakann: Hoorah! Hovoki: (grabs the steering wheel) Avak! Gas!Avak: (shoves the gas pedal as hard as he can)Car: (lurches forward)Toa: Whoop! (falls over and slides off the car)Zaktan: (shoves his triple bladed sword into the car’s hood and holds on for dear life)Hovoki: Hakann! Music! Now!Hakann: All righty. We’ve got...hmm...ooh, I love this one! (pushes the CD into the player)Radio: EVERYBODY’S WORKING FOR THE WEEKEND!!Hovoki: …Hakann: ...hey...it was a classic!Hovoki: Right. Whatever. (turns the wheel and begins to run over the neighbors’ Bionicles)Toa: ...uggghhhh...(pushes himself up)...green Piraka! I will get you-Car: (speeds towards him)Toa: ...oh....OH NO. OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO-*CRUNCH!!!*Zaktan: Ha ha! Take that, you moron! YEAH!!! PIRAKA PAYBACK, BABY!!!Back in the Core...Ghirardelli: Oh, a new guest! How wonderful!Toa: ...what the...Ghirardelli: We’ll have so much fun together! We’ll go out and do stuff, and then we’ll-Hundreds of Bionicles Run Over by Hovoki: (begin appearing in the Core)Ghirardelli: …Bionicles: (continue to appear)Ghirardelli: ...oh my. Security! I, um, need lots of people...and welcome notecards! We need those too!Elsewhere in the Core...Mesoquack: ...most of the guards are leaving. There’s just five left.Mesonak: Great. The easier it is for us then.Mesoquack: On my signal, I need you to walk out into the open.Mesonak: What?Mesoquack: Just do it.Mesonak: …I’ll get killed. I’m not taking five of them on by myself.Mesoquack: I’ll deal with the ramifications. Just do it.Mesonak: Fine. Whatever. I’m already dead, so what worse can happen? (walks out into the open)Guard 1: (notices Mesonak) Hey!Mesonak: I’m just, um, being here...to surrender.Guard 2: (notices Mesonak’s sword) Put your weapon down!Mesonak: My what?Guard 2: Your weapon! I know all about those tiny expandable swords!Mesonak: ...ohhhh...um...right...well...Guards: (begin to close in around Mesonak)Mesonak: ...oh dear. Mesoquack!Guard 3: Mesoquac-Bolt of Light: (appears in the air, slashing two of the guards in half)Guard 2: ..what the-Mesonak: (takes advantage of the distraction and kicks guard 2 into the dirt)Guard 1: (pulls out a spear and goes after Mesonak)Bolt of Light: (appears and slices guard 1 in half)Guard 3: (charges at Mesonak) For Evil Tahu!Mesonak: (blocks a blow and then kicks him into the air)Mesoquack: (dashes out of his hiding place and catches the guard mid-air with a quick sword combo)Guard 3: Augh!Mesoquack: (finishes the combo and sends the guard flying back down to Mesonak)Mesonak: (pulls out his sword and begins shredding the guards shields)Guard 3: No! No! Mommy!Mesonak: (knocks the guard back into the air with a quick punch)Mesoquack: Finish! (grabs his sword hilt)Hundreds of Bolts of Light: (appear in the air, slashing the guard to pieces)Mesonak: …Mesoquack: …Mesonak: ...what in the world was that?Mesoquack: What?Mesonak: That. Those little light bolt thingies you were creating. How do you do that?Mesoquack: (holds his sword up) Ah, yes. This thingy. Special, isn’t it? Too bad you ditched me way back when, or else you could’ve had one too. (points it at Mesonak)Mesonak: …Mesoquack: ...too bad for you indeed.Mesonak: What are you doing?Mesoquack: Only one of us is passing through that portal, Mesonak. You thought what I did earlier was impressive? Just wait until you personally feel how much it hurts.Next time...Gravity’s Tower!Fight for the House!Mesonak vs. Mesoquack, Round 1-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Round one huh. Brother vs Brother. Nice.3 kings are still alive. That's new. And apparently, one of them lived in a Tower. Was it the one Gravity wrecked? Coincidences, coincidences. It always happens on massive planets which have 0.00000000009% or less chance of it happening.Sohcahtoa sucks. I hate those dumb equations!Good chappy though.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Zaktan vs. Toa=One of the funnier fights I've read on here. Liking Sonu's darker attitude, and Mesonak vs. Mesoquack should be good, but I'm placing all my money on Mesonak. And why is there going to be a fight for the House? Evil Tahu is still in there, or not all the other house's Bionicles got run over by Hovoki?Nice one, regardless.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

the darker sonu is a really cool idea, and i hope it stays epic until the end.Mesonak Vs. Mesoquack is going to be a good fight. i'm putting my money on Mesonak. he seems likely to win by a random event.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Yay more chapter from Malt Truffle!I will congratulate you once more on another job well done. Though now I need to read another comedy to get my daily dose of Pridak. Oh well. More Pridak.So yeah. Yay for Mesonak vs. Mesoquack fight!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Mesonak Vs. Mesoquack is going to be a good fight. i'm putting my money on Mesonak. he seems likely to win by a random event.

The over/under may be a push on this one...

Sohcahtoa sucks. I hate those dumb equations!

We have agreement!Chapter 57: Interrupting GhirardelliIn the Void...Gravity: Here we are!Brenmac: ...it’s...lovely.Gravity: I know. I designed it myself.Brenmac: ....wow. Some taste in decoration you have.Gravity: I know.Brenmac: The....um....(tries not to throw up)....pictures of Toa being tortured to death on the side add a...nice touch.Gravity: Hmm? Oh, that wasn’t me. (extends his hand, and then closes it quickly)Painting: (gets crushed)Brenmac: ...Gravity: If you see any more ugly paintings around, let me know. I’ve been looking for ones to replace with my awesome stick figure drawings!Brenmac: ...cool?Gravity: (pulls out a piece of paper) Look. Here’s one I drew of you and me.Brenmac: (looks at the drawing, which details a very poor depiction of Brenmac and Gravity, smiling together, with the words “Best Friends” on the top)Gravity: Awesome, isn’t it?Brenmac: It....Gravity: ...Brenmac: ...it definitely looks better than the one that was there before.Gravity: I knew you’d like it! Now, come on, let me show you the tower. I’ll hang the painting up later. (opens the door)Brenmac: Ooh....I....can’t wait....At the house...Lights: (flicker on)Tahu Nuva: ...Tahu: ...Onua: ...did the power come back on?Tahu: ...doesn’t really look like it...the lights are way too dim.Tahu Nuva: But they’re on. We’re getting power from somewhere. Only question is...where?Onua: Who cares? As long as the power’s semi working, it’s still worth celebrating! (starts dancing)In the bedroom...Nuparu Inika: Aha! I got the generator to work!Evo: It’s online!Nuparu: Yep! That’s those old engineering skills coming back to me!Nex: Sweet. So how long do you think this thing will give us power for?Nuparu: Dunno. Generator like this...probably not more than 8 or so hours.Evo: ...well...that’s something, isn’t it?Nex: It’ll be enough to give us light for the night.Nuparu: ...why do we care about that?Nex: If the house is pitch black at night, and those Bionicles we saw camping on our lawn decide to invade our house, we’ll have no way to see where or what we’re fighting. They’ll overrun us.Evo: But, with light, we have an advantage.Nuparu: ...how so?Nex: Some of the inhabitants of this house are...Evo: ...ridiculously strong.Omega Turtle: Buh hey guys!Nex: Exhibit A.Nuparu: So they have an advantage in numbers, but we have an advantage in strength per fighter. Got it.Evo: Yeah. Just like me and Nex. I’ve got an advantage in strength, and he’s got an advantage in...Nex: ...Nuparu: ...Evo: ...never mind. There’s just as many as him as there are of me.Nex: What do you mean, “advantage in strength?” I’m just as strong as you are!Evo: Are you kidding me? I could beat you up in a matter of seconds!Nex: Bring it then, you purple-striped bumblebee!Nuparu: (stares at Evo) ...bumblebee?Evo: Fine then, you rotten looking orange!Nuparu: ...orange?Nex: RAGHHH!!!! (tackes Evo and begins punching him)Evo: OW!! Take this, you loser!Nex: AHHH!!! NO BITING!!! YOU CHEATER!!! (begins rolling around on the floor, holding onto Evo)Evo: Give up yet?Nex: Not a chance! (fires a bolt of fire)Evo: (ducks)Fire Bolt: (hits the generator)Power: (goes out)Lights: (go off)Evo: ...Nex: ...Nuparu: ...Evo: ...NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!Nex: IT WASN’T MY FAULT!! YOU DUCKED!!Nuparu: I’m going to kill both of you.Back upstairs...Onua: (stops dancing) ...whew...that’s enough of that for now.Tahu: Got tired, huh?Onua: Nah. Just sorta needed a-Lights: (flicker off)Tahu: ...aw....what happened NOW?!?Tahu Nuva: ...power off again?Tahu: ...wait....Onua!Onua: What?Tahu: When you stopped dancing, the power went off!Onua: ...Tahu: Quick, start dancing again! Maybe they’ll come back on!Onua: ...but...I’m tired! I don’t feel like dancing anymore!Tahu: You said you weren’t tired.Onua: ...dang it...why can’t I learn to just tell the truth and let myself not look as awesome? (starts dancing again)Meanwhile, back in the Void...Sonu: (walks up to a large structure)...so...this is the temple that Matoran wanted me to investigate, huh?(footsteps)Sonu: (whirls around, and notices a group of Terna surrounding him)Terna 1: Surrender immediately. Sonu: ...(grabs his sword)Terna 2: (points his gun at Sonu) Resitance will only result in your own destructio-Sonu: (pulls his sword off his back and holds it slightly behind him)Terna 3: ...Fire Sphere: (appears and engulfs one of the Terna)Terna 1: AAHHH!!!! FIRE!!! FIRE!!!Terna 4: (opens fire)Sonu: (spins his sword around at a ridiculously fast rate, deflecting the blasts)Terna 2: (chucks a grenade at Sonu)Sonu: (dashes out of the way and grabs a gigantic hammer out of the hands of a nearby statue)Terna 3 & 4: (continues firing pointlessly)Sonu: (brings the hammer down on the second Terna)Terna 2: AAAHHHHH-*CRUNCH!!!*Terna 3: Ok! Ok! I surrender! I surrender! I-Sonu: (incinerates the third Terna) ...(silence)Sonu: ...now...where’d the last one of you go? Terna 4: (is about 500 feet from the scene, running for his life)Sonu: ...(laughs)...meh...whatever. (descends into the temple structure)Back at the house...Evo: Is it almost working?Nuparu: I dunno. Some of these parts are fried by you two being morons.Nex: He was being dumber than me.Evo: Was not.Nuparu: Quiet! Or I’ll make sure neither of you even have the ability to do something stupid like this again.Evo: ...Nex: ...Nuparu: ...almost....got it....there! Power: (comes back on)Nuparu: Well. Excellent. Now, neither of you two-(turns around)Evo and Nex: (are punching either other in the face)Nuparu: ...*sigh*Back upstairs...Tahu: Dance harder!Onua: I’m trying!Tahu Nuva: ...Tahu...I think this is a bit ridiculous. It was probably just mere coincidence that the power went off when Onua stopped dancing, and-Lights: (flicker on)Tahu: Ha! What did I tell you? You’re awesome, Onua!Onua: Yeah...thanks...Tahu: Well, I’ll go get some drinks to celebrate.Onua: Wait! What about me?Tahu: You have to keep dancing.Onua: WHAT?!?Tahu: Sorry. We need you to keep the power on.Onua: ...good grief. Why do we even need the power so desperately anyway?Tahu Nuva: ...if the power’s on, it’s much more difficult for those Bionicles camping outside to mount an attack on us.Onua: Meh...fine.Tahu: ...now, what would be REALLY funny is if those Bionicles had actually all been taken care of already and this was just pointless.Onua: ...you have a sick sense of humor.Tahu Nuva: Old news.Back in the Core...Mesoquack: (grabs his sword hilt)Energy Spheres: (appear around the area)Mesonak: (dodges them and returns fire with some shadow bolts)Mesoquack: (teleports out of the way and appears behind Mesonak)Mesonak: (tries to block with his sword)Mesoquack: (shoves Mesonak’s sword out the way and knocks him down) Pathetic!Mesonak: (hits the ground hard)Mesoquack: ...I really must thank MT for this teleportation power...perhaps I’ll do so next time I try to kill him.Mesonak: That’s an interesting assumption you’re making there. (rolls and flips to his feet)Mesoquack: ...assumption?Mesonak: Yeah. You’re assuming that you’ll survive ME first! (creates a wall of shadow around Mesoquack)Mesoquack: ...Mesonak: (dives over the wall and catches Mesoquack off guard)Mesoquack: AAHH!!Mesonak: (slashes Mesoquack with his sword and slams him to the ground)Mesoquack: (creates a light sphere around Mesonak)Mesonak: Ow! Hot! Mesoquack: (teleports directly above Mesonak and brings his sword down on his head)*WHAM!!!*Mesonak: (collapses)Mesoquack: ...you are weak.Mesonak: And you are...ugly...(pushes himself to his feet)Mesoquack: (laughs) Not nearly as ugly as you, brother.Mesonak: Really? I don’t believe that’s the case at all. (trips Mesoquack up)Mesoquack: Ugh! (falls to the ground)Mesonak: (sends Mesoquack flying off the ground and into a wall with a swift kick) In fact, you’re the reason we can’t have nice things! Mesoquack: (hits the wall and bounces off)Mesonak: (catches Mesoquack with a sword slash off the wall bounce) Plus, the ladies dig my sword skills more. Mesoquack: Too slow! (grabs Mesonak’s arm and pulls him down to the ground with him)Mesonak: Whoop!Mesoquack: (nails Mesonak in the head with a swift kick and sends him flying into a wall)Mesonak: *CRASH!!!*Mesoquack: (creates a bolt of light that slices through Mesonak’s shields)Mesonak: (collapses to the ground)Mesoquack: ...enough of this. You are beaten. And that is the last of tha-Ice Bolt: (hits Mesoquack from behind)Mesoquack: ERRGGHHH!!! (gets frozen)Mesonak: ...Ghirardelli: Well, well, well. Look what we have here. I leave you two alone for 5 minutes, and you go ahead and try to kill each other.Mesonak: (stumbles to his feet)Ghirardelli: Honestly, do I have to babysit you all the time? It feels like you’re just some uncultured children who can’t-Mesonak: (charges Ghirardelli) RAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHGhirardelli: (blocks Mesonak’s blow easily)Mesonak: ...?Ghirardelli: (shoves Mesonak down)Mesonak: (hits the ground) Oof!Ghirardelli: Ordinarily, both of you would be far more of a challenge. But you two did such a great job of beating each other up...it was a simple matter of incapacitating the winner and then cleaning up the mess that was the loser.Mesonak: ...Ghirardelli: And to think that you two were so close to freedom, yet you couldn’t put aside your differences long enough to make it to a portal, could you? (snaps his fingers)Portal: (closes)Ghirardelli: Tragic...isn’t it?Mesonak: ...Ghirardelli: Oh, but I’m being positively uncivil here. Going on about all your failures, when I could be discussing everything that you did right!Mesonak: ...Ghirardelli: ...which I will do just as soon as I think of any that you have. It’s pretty hard, trust me.Mesonak: ...Ghirardelli: But I’m not totally mean. I’ve decided to give you two some mercy and not send you back to Evil Tahu and an eternity of doing stupid Mario puzzles. No, instead, I think I’ll send you somewhere else.Mesonak: (manages to push himself to his feet)Ghirardelli: In fact, this portal right here is quite something. Not only can it teleport you anywhere back to Earth, but it can also do alternate dimensions. Isn’t that cool?Mesonak: (leans against the portal, trying to catch his breath)Ghirardelli: In fact...there’s one particular spot in an alternate dimension which is rather...how do I say this...busy...right now. I’m sure you and your “brother” here would love to be a part of that, right?Mesonak: ...you...you will pay for this...Ghirardelli: Ah, yes, I’m sure I will. It’ll be so boring here without you and your “brother’s” constant bickering. But it’ll be so much fun watching you two struggle to survive out there. And, sadly, I could only have one. (snaps his fingers)Portal: (opens up and sucks Mesonak in)Mesonak: AAAAAAAaaaahhhhhhh....Ghirardelli: ...(looks at the frozen Mesoquack) Now...once I’m done with that stupid house...maybe I’ll come check up on you two. How does that sound? (kicks Mesoquack towards the portal)Mesoquack: (gets sucked in as well)Ghirardelli: (snaps his fingers, and the portal deactivates) Sounds pretty good to me.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Poor Mesonak. He just never wins, does he. Unless he also dies. Wait... he did. They both did. Deaths everywhere.Whatever. You now you've earned the nickname Mesonak's Torturer.In any case, another good chapter that was enjoyed... and stuff. Whatever. See you next yesterday!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

HOW COULD YOU FORGET OME-Oh, right, cause I always forget to give him any lines.Chapter 58: Restoring PowerThe next day, at the house...Tahu: ...what a night.Tahu Nuva: I know. I couldn’t get any sleep. I thought we were going to be completely overrun by those stupid neighbors.Onua: Hey guys! (dancing)Tahu: ...you’re STILL dancing?Onua: Had to. I needed to keep the power on.Tahu: ...dude...I admire your tenacity.Tahu Nuva: ...Onua: Thanks man. I’m getting really tired though, so anytime we....zzz...huh...(falls over and goes to sleep) Tahu: ...Tahu Nuva: ...collapses from dancing fatique. That’s new one.Power: (goes out)Tahu: Aha! I knew it! It does have something to do with his dancing!Tahu Nuva: ...at least it’s day, right? Tahu: Yeah...let’s just hope he wakes up by tonight.In the downstairs’ bedroom...Nuparu: That’s the last of the generator’s power.Nex: So what now?Nuparu: We have to let it recharge for tonight. No sense in keeping the lights on during the day.Evo: Excellent. Nex, I think it’s time to put our plan into effect.Nex: All right.Nuparu: ...plan?Evo: Yep. We’re going to take care of all those Bionicles.Nuparu: ...two Hero Factory sets...are not going to be able to take out an army of Toa.Nex: Sure we are! We’re heroes! (walks out the bedroom door)Evo: And nobody builds heroes like Hero Factory. (follows Nex)Nuparu: ...I hope their death doesn’t get blamed on me.Inside Gravity’s tower...Brenmac: What’s this room here?Gravity: This? Oh, it’s my living room.Brenmac: ...Gravity: Just kidding. Way too ugly for that. Brenmac: What’s that emblem in the middle of the room?Gravity: Well, it’s a bit of a long story, actually. Do you know the legend about the three Nicro-Xenon Toa?Brenmac: And the power orbs?Gravity: Yeah.Brenmac: Yes.Gravity: Well, supposedly, if you take the three orbs, and combine them in this room, you’ll be able to unlock a portal back to our dimension.Brenmac: ...Gravity: But I’ve got no idea where the three orbs are, and quite frankly, I don’t care. We’re not opening this portal.Brenmac: ...why not? We could get back to our dimension.Gravity: I, personally, am fairly paranoid of the Dark Lord. And I don’t like the idea of giving him a potential way out of this dimension. Besides, all I know is how to open it...I’ve got no idea how to close it once it’s open. We could end up giving him a highway out of this dimension.Brenmac: Good point. Gravity: And, besides, we’d still need two more power orbs. Brenmac: ...wait...you have one?Gravity: Yep! I hid it on some ridiculously high floor though, just to make sure it doesn’t get stolen.Brenmac: Hmm.Gravity: ...you wouldn’t happen to know anyone who would want to steal it, would you?Elsewhere...Sonu: (leaps off a ledge and grabs a vine swing)Shark: (jumps out of the water and tries to bite Sonu)Sonu: (kicks the shark in the face)Shark: (goes flying out of the water and crashes against a wall) *WHAM!!*Sonu: (leaps off and lands safely at the other side) Harrison Ford’s got nothing on me. (Sonu notices a sign above a door reading: Danger: Radioactive Substance Ahead)Sonu: ...(blasts the door open with a firebolt and continues inside)Outside the house...Evo: (rushes outside)Nex: (follows him) ...Evo: ...what in the world?Nex: ...where’d all those Toa go?Voice: Hey! Up here!Evo: (looks up) ...Zaktan?Zaktan: Could you give us a hand?Nex: What in the world are you doing?Evo: And where’d all those guys in our driveway go?Hakann: We ran them over.Avak: Cars are such great fun!!*ZAP!!!*Hovoki: (falls off the pole and lands on the ground) *WHUMP!!!*Nex: ...Hovoki: And Sprite is such a great conductor of electricity...owww....Evo: So...what are you doing up there?Zaktan: Trying to restore power to the house. Someone screwed up this telephone pole pretty badly, and it messed up the transmitter that’s carrying the electricity to the house.Nex: ...Hakann: Hey, come to think of it, you guys are 2.0 sets, right? That means you’ve got ice powers, correct?Evo: ...yeah?Avak: Could you come up here and see if you can freeze some of this wiring together?Hovoki: ...wait, wait, wait...what? That doesn’t sound safe.Avak: No, trust me dude. It’ll work. I’m totes legit.Evo: You’re WHAT?!?Avak: Just a saying. Sorry. Now come help.Nex: ...Evo: ...*sigh* come on, Nex.Hovoki: Oh, this is not gonna end well...Meanwhile, on Delarax...Levacius: There it is! That’s the guy that we talked to! (points to a name in the book)JL: Excellent. Now we just have to go about finding him.iBrow: ...easier said than done.JL: True, but it can’t be all that hard, can it? Don’t we have a telephone book here, or something?Levacius: ...a telephone book?JL: Yeah, or a...directory...or something...Levacius: Dude, this planet’s so incredibly advanced technologically...why would they still use telephone books?JL: I dunno. Got any other ideas for how we can find them?3 hours of knocking on random people’s houses later...JL: I still like my idea better.iBrow: Shush. We’ve gotten to meet so many more new strangers than we would have if we had done things your way.Levacius: And I wouldn’t have gotten all this candy! Can’t believe that all those people thought I was trick or treating.JL: ...well...you do look kind of scary.Levacius: Hmm. Really?iBrow: You kinda do, carrying around that spear like that.Levacius: Well, I guess the morale of this story is: “If you want free candy, scare people into giving you some.”JL: ...iBrow: ...I think this is why we haven’t been made into a kid’s TV show yet.JL: Either that or we’re not famous yet.iBrow: One of the two.Meanwhile, back in the Core...Ghirardelli: Ah, master. There you are.Evil Tahu: Have the two brawlers been dealt with?Ghirardelli: Yes, master. I sent them to the...location of interest.Evil Tahu: ...what a sense of humor you have. That should mix things up a little, shouldn’t it?Ghirardelli: Yes, yes it should.Evil Tahu: ...anyways...the situation at the house has turned dramatically against us. The entire army of Bionicles we recruited was run over and killed by some morons driving a car.Ghirardelli: ...Evil Tahu: Incompetent fools...couldn’t even prevent three Piraka and a Toa from boarding a car. Ghirardelli: Master...there may be an even bigger issue at hand.Evil Tahu: ...and that is?Ghirardelli: Well, it would appear that the possibility of the Dark Lord’s return did not end with Zehvor acquiring the three power orbs and closing all the remaining portals between the two dimensions.Evil Tahu: ...what?Ghirardelli: Yes. Because, in an alternate dimension, there is a copy of everything...which means there’s a copy of those three power orbs.Evil Tahu: ...Ghirardelli: And some Toa is out right now trying to unite the three orbs...which would mean the Dark Lord could very easily escape if he succeeds.Evil Tahu: Is he working for the Dark Lord?Ghirardelli: No, but it would mean escape for the Dark Lord if he found out about it.Evil Tahu: Hmm...well...I guess it’s not a big deal.Ghirardelli: Not a big deal? Master, are you out of your mind?Evil Tahu: ...how am I out of my mind, Ghirardelli?Ghirardelli: Master, if the Dark Lord is released back into this dimension, and he goes on a killing spree like he most likely will...Evil Tahu: ...then all the dead Bionicles will wind up in here.Ghirardelli: Exactly. And hundreds of Bionicles here means the possibility of us being overrun.Evil Tahu: ...Ghirardelli: We do not have the strength to surpress hundreds and thousands of Bionicles, master.Evil Tahu: Point well made. Go then, and stop this fire Toa.Ghirardelli: Will do, master. (teleports away)Evil Tahu: ...meanwhile...it’s up to me to take care of Tahu and the rest of those stupid House inhabitants...To be continued...-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I feel the need to ask why candy, something that human beings created, exists on Delarax. Same goes for Trick-or-Treating. The only reasonable explanation would be that the Delaraxians have been studying us for a long time. That said, with the Barraki's, Piraka's, Evo and Nex's, and others antics, Aftermath would still make for a great sitcom. And Sonu + "Radioactive Substance"= Not Good. Or possibly Sonuzilla, which would be hilarious.@JL-The Rocket Matoran is far away from Sonu, searching for the three Nicro-Xenon Toa, the other two power orbs, or both. Meh, still two great chapters though. I have my own stories to get back to.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac