Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Wow, Zaktan actually gave up for once. Probably the best decision he's made in his life. But don't worry, the Zehvor are coming to save him! (As much as I didn't think that I'd ever write that.) As expected, Takadox and Mnatax make horrible guards, and JL handled them easy. Pretty cool fight at the end, but with Sonu and Gravity out for the moment and Mesoquack with the power orbs, hope seems lost. Eh, you'll come up with something. New AT chappie tomorrow. -Zehvor Brenmac :)EDIT: Hey cool I started the sixteenth page!

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Evil Tahu is weaaaaaaaaaak compared to Kermit, right?

Dunno. Never really bothered to considered that aspect. I would assume Evil Tahu's stronger, since he rules the Core and all, but he's not very bright.Course then neither is a guy named Kermit.Anyways tomorrow there will be a large-ish announcement concerning the comedy forum...and perhaps the GCC.Perhaps.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I apologise for not commenting recently, but here, have a Google Document with all A2 chapters up until now and 136 chapters of A1 indexed.I did most of the A1 chapters today.Document is hereEDIT: Actually, ignore the above part. I have finished indexing Aftermath. Every single chapter of it. Now to get to work on the original.

Edited by Hubert

DANG IT IBROW SPOILED THE WHOLE THING.Also wow Hubert. You truly are amazing.Chapter 73: Science Will Never DieAt the neighbor’s house...Omega Turtle: ...hey, Tahu?Tahu: Yeah?Omega Turtle: I think buh feeding this couchacino to the buh baby may have been a bad idea.Tahu: Why?Omega Turtle: He looks really buh sick.Baby: (is dead)Omega Turtle: ....really, really buh sick.Tahu: What the...he’s not sick, he’s dead!Omega Turtle: ...ooh.Tahu: WHAT THE HECK?!? HOW’D HE DIE?!? WHAT IN THE WORLD!!! ALL WE DID WAS FEED HIM A COUCH!!Omega Turtle: Must’ve choked on some tiny lego piece stuck in the buh couch.Tahu: WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO OMEGA?!? (grabs Omega and begins shaking him) WE’RE MURDERERS!!! WE’RE GONNA GO TO JAIL FOR LIFE!!!Omega Turtle: Calm the buh down. I have a buh idea.Tahu: ...I hope this one’s a bit better than the last few you’ve had.Omega Turtle: Remember how we used to buh bring Bionicles to life?Tahu: ...yeah...we used tiny bits of Xenon to animate them. Why?Omega Turtle: Could we buh do that to a baby?Tahu: ...you’re seriously suggesting that we just try to cover this up by re-animating him with Xenon.Omega Turtle: Well the other buh option is to go to jail for life.Tahu: Right. I’ll run back to our house really buh quickly and get the Xenon.Omega Turtle: Good buh plan.Meanwhile, in the Coffee Mines...MT: (walks into a room)Kermit: ...it was my assumption...that those Barraki would keep you out for a little while longer than this.MT: (shrugs) That’s what you get for making Greg Farshety designed villains your bouncers.Kermit: (stands up) ...yes....I will take care to avoid that mistake next tim-MT: So, what’s the plan here exactly?Kermit: ...plan?MT: You and Evil Tahu...trying to destroy the house...what’s the point?Kermit: I don’t know, really. Just felt like blowing something up.MT: ...hmm. Interesting. I’ve sorta felt the same way recently...wonder if there’s anything around here to blow up?Kermit: ...MT: (turns around dramatically) OH. Hail! Yonder a being of potential explosiveness lies!Kermit: What are you doing?MT: Just getting ready to show you what happens when you try to blow up my house...you get “MT’d.” (pulls out his swords)Kermit: A fight? You came all this way to fight me?MT: Had nothing else to do. (shrugs) Besides, a fight now and then mixes things up a little, don’t you think?Kermit: (pulls out a flaming whip) Why not? One less bounty hunter never made the world a worse place. MT: Heh. Right.Meanwhile, at the house...Kpik: You don’t have a very high opinion of most popular culture, do you?PB: Not really. This planet is pretty bizarre to me.Kpik: Won’t argue with you there.PB: I mean, the most popular book is a poorly written interspecies love story about people who attempt to eat other people’s blood.Kpik: ...PB: And then your most popular TV shows...seem to be low budget ripoffs of the same idea. Either that or zombies.Kpik: ...PB: Seems like the only popular things around are either sparkling blood sucking monsters or undead humans. Kpik: ...well...perhaps the movie and book industry is like that. But there’s still the video game industry.PB: ...what’s that?Kpik: It’s sort of like a movie, except you control one of the characters. Sort of.PB: Sounds interesting. Well, what are most video games about?Kpik: Well...geez, there’s so many, but-Evo: (runs past PB and Kpik) WOO-HOO!! RESIDENT EVIL 6 IN 9 MONTHS!! YEAHHHH!!!! Kpik: ...PB: ...Kpik: ...I give up.PB: ...more zomb-Kpik: Wanna play chess? I’m pretty sure there are no vampires or zombies in that.Meanwhile, at the county jail...Levacius: All righty. Time to break these losers out of jail.iBrow: TNT firing in 3...2...1...*BOOOOOOMMM!!!!*Levacius: GO GO GO!!!iBrow: FREE THE PIRAKA AND-*BONK!!!* (runs straight into a wall)Levacius: ...iBrow: ...oww...Levacius: Thought TNT was supposed to explode.iBrow: It IS. What in the world was THAT?!Levacius: Must’ve been some fake TNT or something.iBrow: That’s it. I’ve had enough of all this stupid, cheap plastic imitation dynamite. There’s gotta be another way in.Levacius: ...well...there is one way we could get in...but it’s a little less subtle...10 minutes and one welding torch later...iBrow: ...really don’t think this is gonna work.Levacius: (begins cutting a hole in the building) Shut up. Don’t be a hater.Back in the Coffee Mines...Kermit: (launches a flame blast at MT)MT: (dives out of the way and returns fire with his plasma beam)Kermit: (absorbs the plasma easily) You attack a fire wielder with heat?MT: (launches an ice missile at Kermit)Kermit: ...nuts.MT: (charges Kermit)Kermit: (breaks out of the ice and swings his whip at MT)MT: (blocks it with Sevenstrike and kicks Kermit in the chest)Kermit: (grabs MT and flings him away)MT: (flips in midair and lands on top of a coffee container)Kermit: ...you dare try to stand in the way of Evil Tahu?MT: Personally, I’ve never been one for “standing in the way” of people. I prefer more of a...moving them out of the way...kind of Toa.Kermit: (swings his whip at MT)MT: (dives off the container)Container: (gets incinerated)MT: ...careful there. Just got this armor cleaned. I’d like to keep it that way for a while.And so the great fight of greatness continues...MEANWHILE...Kpik: Maybe there’s a popular TV show without vampires or zombies.TV: We now return you to: “The Walking Dead.”Kpik: ...PB: ...Kpik: RRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Baby: (is dead)Omega Turtle: ....really, really buh sick.Tahu: What the...he’s not sick, he’s dead!

Dead baby comedy is good for the soul! Wait...

Levacius: ...well...there is one way we could get in...but it’s a little less subtle...

As opposed to TNT? Silly Levacious... unless...

10 minutes and one welding torch later...iBrow: ...really don’t think this is gonna work.Levacius: (begins cutting a hole in the building) Shut up. Don’t be a hater.

If I'm ever using a wielding torch to break into a building, I will make sure to use this line.

Kpik: Maybe there’s a popular TV show without vampires or zombies.TV: We now return you to: “The Walking Dead.”

*ba dum tshh*Another swell chapter, although Omega Turtle and Tahu are in a bit of a pickle...MTL

I'm not sure about the rest of you guys, but I'm not interested in mating with a dead body. I'm sure they don't resist, by their insides can be all decomposed and stuff and...ew.Anyways, on the subject of the chapter, I'm pretty sure a human baby infused with Xenon will turn out to be pretty bad (but interesting!), the fight between you and Kermit is turning out to be pretty sweet, Levacius is using a welding torch to break out the Barraki and Piraka, and PB thinks our pop culture revolves around vampires in love and killing zombies. Wait until he hears about what music is popular... I'm such a liar. I promised a new AT chapter yesterday and I did nothing. I still haven't come up with the full plot for it yet, and I'm still split as to whether or not I want to write the story arc that was supposed to come after the current or just jump right into the Challenge Matches for the Summer Tourney. (Speaking of which, I'm still looking for volunteers) Also, i have a couple of school assignments to worry about and TBH, AT isn't very high on my priority list at the moment, as I have a couple of other stories that I'm writing, one of which is with a friend. I'll try and do something next week, but you guys probably can't trust me anymore.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Don't sweat it, Brenmac. I've not come through with promises so many times, I'd probably make Solyndra look faithful.

So ... according to PB, every popular piece of entertainment on Earth proves that humans are all necrophiliacs?

Well...there's Barney, but that's for kids.

Man, they even have a Zombie Love Story coming up.........*Sigh*

o_ONow I'M overinformed.Anyways the big announcement mentioned is now on forum 27(Comedic Federation), and there's a new chappy tomorrow...which also contains the "Xenon-y" feeling that JL was getting earlier.Either he's psychic or I'm predictable.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Chapter 74: Mesoquack’s PlanIn the alternate Void...Sonu: (picks himself up off the ground) ...ugh...TR18: You ok?Sonu: (whirls around) ...yeah. Fine.Mesonak: Mind getting us out of this stupid cell?Sonu: ...it’s an energy prison. How am I supposed to-TR18: (points to a remote on the ground)Sonu: ...oh. Whoops. (grabs the remote and presses a button)Cage: (dissolves)Mesonak: Ah. Thanks.Sonu: ...where...where is everyone?TR18: Mesoquack went down into the mines right after you fell. Those two other guys woke up and followed him a short while later.Sonu: ...so he’s trying to ditch me and get back to our dimension without anyone else.TR18: ...Mesonak: ...I would assume so.TR18: Um...no, I don’t think that’s what it’s for at all.Mesonak: ...what do you mean?TR18: The portal located beneath this mine isn’t used for moving between dimensions.Sonu: What?TR18: This portal and the portal that you found in the tower a while ago were created for seperate purposes. They are not both meant to move between dimensions.Sonu: ...Mesonak: ...TR18: The one in Gravity’s tower is for that purpose, yes. But this one...the one located beneath us right now...serves a much different purpose.Sonu: What?TR18: Did you ever wonder where those Nicro-Xenon Toa that were defeated by the Dark Lord went?Sonu: ...Mesonak: ...weren’t they killed?TR18: So it was thought. They were corrupted with Xenon and sent back to fight the Center. In a last ditch attempt to deal with power they could not hope to match, the Center created a dimension creating device called “The Architect.” They then created an alternate dimension, and, when the Toa arrived, under the influence of Xenon, they shipped them away.Sonu: So they decided to make them somebody else’s problem?TR18: The Center was never known for being morally good people.Sonu: I gathered that much.Mesonak: So Mesoquack’s trying to unleash two very angry Toa?TR18: Mesoquack is attempting to acquire Nicro-Xenon, is what’s going on here. If he were to get his hands on it...he would have the power to easily destroy all of us...and perhaps use it to who knows what gains.Mesonak: ...lovely. Well, not much point in going after him now. He’s already gotta be miles ahead of us.TR18: BUT, due to the enormous danger behind this portal, the Center...Sonu: ...TR18: ...well...perhaps I’ll save that for later.Sonu: What?TR18: Nothing. Mesonak, come on.Sonu: Wait, where are you two going?TR18: To enlist the help of a higher being. Sonu: ...so you’re leaving me to chase down Mesoquack myself?TR18: (looks at Mesonak)Mesonak: ...what?TR18: (turns to Sonu) I really don’t have time to explain. We need to get as much of a head start on Mesoquack as possible. Whatever you can do to slow him down...would be appreciated.Sonu: ...TR18: Come on, Mesonak.Mesonak: Wait, what? I wanna beat up Mesoquack-TR18: Come on. Mesonak: ...Sonu: ...don’t worry. I got this guy covered. Besides, he’ll probably kill himself with all that power anyways.Mesonak: ...well...if you’re sure.Sonu: I got this. Trust me.Mesonak: ...right then. (follows TR18)Sonu: (turns around and heads into the mines) Just another fun day in the life of Sonu.Meanwhile, at the neighbor’s house...Tahu: Right. Well...attempting to resurrect a baby...here goes nothing. (dumps a bucket of Xenon onto it)Omega Turtle: ...Tahu: ...Baby: ...Tahu: ...Omega Turtle: ...Baby: (jumps up)Tahu: HEYYY!!! Whaddya know? It worked!Omega Turtle: Buh high five!Tahu: Yeah! *slap*Tahu: OW!!! That really hurt.Omega Turtle: Sweet. Well, now we buh can-Baby: (grabs Omega’s throat)Omega Turtle: *GACK!!*Baby: All hail the Dark Lord!! Die you defilers of Xenon!!Tahu: What the-Omega Turtle: *ACK!!* HELP!! Tahu: ...(launches a flame blast and burns the baby)Baby: AAAHHH!!! (lets go)Omega Turtle: (grabs his throat and stumbles back) ....whew...what the buh’s with him?Baby: ...gah gah...(begins crawling behind a counter)Tahu: ...must’ve been a side effect from the Xenon. Looks like he’s fine now though.Omega Turtle: ...hope he buh is. That was buh weird-Baby: (comes out with a pistol) Tahu: ...Baby: All hail the Dark Lord.Tahu: Son of a-*BAM!!!* *BAM!!!* *BAM!!!*(Tahu and Omega dive out of the way)Tahu: (hides behind a cabinent) Omega Turtle: No more resurrecting buh things with Xenon!Tahu: I’m sorry! Would you rather have just told his mom that he died?Omega Turtle: It’s better than getting buh murdered ourselves!Baby: (crawls over towards Tahu)Tahu: (looks out from behind his hiding place) ...aw frick.Baby: Mmmm...(peeks behind the cabinent)Tahu: Be gone, foul beast!! (slashes at the baby)Baby: (ignores Tahu’s attacks and picks the Fire Toa up)Tahu: Aaahhh!! Put me down!Baby: GAH GAH...(pulls Tahu closer to his mouth)Tahu: NO!! DON’T EAT ME!! THE SAFETY LABEL SAYS TO KEEP LEGO PIECES AWAY FROM BABIES UNDER THREE!! AAHHHH!!!Omega Turtle: Buh lovely. (charges towards the baby)Baby: (sticks Tahu in his mouth)Tahu: AAAHHH!!! AAAHHH!!!! AAAA-Omega Turtle: (leaps into the air and Falcon Punches the baby)Baby: (drops Tahu and crashes into the cabinent)Tahu: Ow!*CRASH!!!*Baby: ....Tahu: ...took you long enough!Baby: GAH GAH...(begins crawling towards Omega)Omega Turtle: Good buh gosh...does this baby ever die?Tahu: Hold it down! I’m gonna try to take it out!Omega Turtle: Whatever you buh say. Baby: GAH-(lunges at Omega)Omega Turtle: (grabs his fist and slams him to the ground)Baby: OOF!!Omega Turtle: (grabs the baby in a chokehold)Baby: NOOO!!! XENON!!!Tahu: (leaps onto the baby) HA HA!! Now you will die, you filthy Xenon min-Door: (opens)Mrs. Green: Hello! I’m ho-(sees her baby in a chokehold being beaten by Tahu) ...Tahu: ...Omega Turtle: ...Baby: Gah gah.Tahu: ...Mrs. Green: ...Omega Turtle: ...er...um...Tahu: ...this isn’t what it looks like?Mrs. Green: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY!!?!?! Tahu: AAAAHHHH!!! ANGRY MOM!!! RUN!!!! Omega Turtle: Way buh ahead of you, buddy! (heads out the back door)Mrs. Green: (grabs her baby and runs after Tahu) YOU FILTHY LIARS!! YOU SAID YOU WERE BABY SITTERS!! ALL YOU DID WAS BEAT UP MY BABY!!Tahu: I’M SORRY!!! HE TURNED EVIL AND STARTED ATTACKING US!!! (heads out the door)Mrs. Green: I OUGHTA SUE YOU FOR ALL YOU DID!!! YOU EVIL SADISTIC BABY HURTERS!!Tahu: I just wanted to live!!! (disappears into the night)Mrs. Green: ...what in the world had gotten into them? You’re not hurt too badly, are you? Baby: :evilgrin:Meanwhile, in the Void...Brenmac: (hops out of a portal, followed by Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: ...aw, great. Back in this lovely place.Brenmac: I’ve got no idea where in the world we are. I mean, I know the Void...or the alternate dimension of the Void...but where did we end up?Rocket Matoran: (shrugs) Can’t say I’m au fait with this area.Brenmac: ...(notices a large group of Toa walking towards them) ...hey...some people are coming.Rocket Matoran: ..this looks like aggro.Brenmac: What should we do?Rocket Matoran: ...there’s a heck of a lot more of them than us...so maybe hiding?Brenmac: Yeah. Sounds good. (hides behind a rock, followed by Brenmac)Toa Group: (passes by, one of them holding a gleaming sword)Rocket Matoran: ...Brenmac: ...Rocket Matoran: ...freaking....I know what that is!Brenmac: Hmm?Rocket Matoran: That’s the sword that belong to one of those three Nicro-Xenon Toa! Looks a bit blunt too.Brenmac: ...Rocket Matoran: ...with something like that...we could easily take care of Mesoquack and all.Brenmac: ...and...possibly even the Dark Lord?Rocket Matoran: (shrugs) If you’ve got the bottle to stand up to him, I suppose we can find out. Brenmac: Then we’ve gotta get that sword.Rocket Matoran: Great. ‘Cept how do you want to go about gettin’ it back from a group of guards that size.Brenmac: Let’s follow them and find out where they put it. Hopefully we can snatch it somewhere along the way.Rocket Matoran: (shrugs) Whatevs then.Meanwhile, back in the Coffee Mines...MT: (ducks out of the way of a fire blast and launches a light blast at Kermit)Kermit: (sidesteps and whirls around)MT: (teleports behind Kermit and slams his sword into him)Kermit: (goes flying into a wall and crashes onto the ground)MT: ...Kermit: ...meehhhhh....knew I wasn’t cut out for taking over a house.MT: (walks over to a portal installed by the wall and opens it up)Kermit: ...MT: You’ve got two options, buddy. You can walk your ugly butt through that portal, and live in some third world country for the rest of your life, or you can stick around if you’d rather get sliced and diced.Kermit: Retreat? Now? You must be joking. I shall never dishonor the name of Evil Tah-MT: (swings his sword upwards)Light Blast: (flies out and nails Kemit, incinerating him)MT: ...easy enough. Guess I should go check on JL and make sure he doesn’t need any help.In another part of the Coffee Mines...JL: (walks into a room)Evil Tahu: This piece goes here, and that piece goes here, and then-JL: Hey!Evil Tahu: Hmm? What is it? I’m terribly busy, can’t you-JL: (pulls out a sword and launches a blast of energy at Evil Tahu)Evil Tahu: (gets hit and rolls back) ...ow...JL: We need to talk.Evil Tahu: *spits out a plastic tooth* Guess you really don’t like waiting, huh?JL: You’re not taking over the house.Evil Tahu: Oh, really? Glad to know it. Please tell my associates Takadox and Mantax to kill you, and I’m sure they’ll-JL: (grabs the pieces of the MoC Evil Tahu is working on and smashes them)Evil Tahu: ...JL: ...Evil Tahu: ...very well then...(activates his fire sword)...guess you weren’t here to talk things over after all.JL: No. Not really.Evil Tahu: Fine. But after I bake you, you’re buying me replacement pieces for those two you just snapped.Meanwhile, in the Core...Kermit: (appears)Matoran: Welcome to the Core! Kermit: ...ooh. Lots of fire. Charming place.Matoran: Would you care for some chocolate? It’s leftover from our last remodeling.Kermit: Fire AND Chocolate? Gee, I thought dying was gonna be a lot worse.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Brenmac: Yeah. Sounds good. (hides behind a rock, followed by Brenmac)

To be followed by yourself. Creepiness at its finest.

Kermit: Fire AND Chocolate? Gee, I thought dying was gonna be a lot worse.

Well, you get molten chocolate.Good chappy. I wanna see Mrs. Green get attacked by the Baby.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The Dark Lord, obviously. All he needs to do is infect Chuck Norris with Xenon and then even Chuck Norris would be forced to serve him.-ibrow

But what about... Billy Mays? He'd beat you down and clean it up with OXYCLEAN! :PBut no, seriously, Kermit died? Well, that's a twist. Although knowing the core, someone's just going to open the door and let him out so...MTL

But what about... Billy Mays? He'd beat you down and clean it up with OXYCLEAN!

Oxyclean: The real Anti-Xenon.Chapter 75: Mask ShopIn a deep room in the Void’s mines...Mesoquack: (walks into the room)Matoran 1: (turns around) ...oh. Hello, sir.Mesoquack: ...Matoran 2: I’m...um....sory, this room is only for authorized personel, only, so if you could-Mesoquack: (grabs the hilt of his sword)Light Sphere: (appears around the Matoran, incinerating him)Matoran 1: AAAHHHHH!!!! TAKEL!!! N-(gets incinerated as well)Mesoquack: ...(walks over to the middle of the room with the three power orbs and inserts them into three slots)Orbs: (light up)Mesoquack: ...power...is within my grasp.Back at the house...Tahu Nuva: (walks upstairs)...whoa...Brutaka: Hey Tahu!Axonn: Hey.Tahu Nuva: ...what in the world is all this?Brutaka: It’s our new mask shop!Axonn: Yep. “Big Axonn’s and Brutaka’s Mask Place!” Or “Big ABs!”Tahu Nuva: ...wow.Brutaka: We designed it that way.Tahu Nuva: No, really. I had no idea.Axonn: Well, take a look around and see if you like anything.Tahu Nuva: ...I don’t recognize any of these Kanohi. What in the world do they do?Brutaka: They transform you into different stuff.Tahu Nuva: ...so...it’s basically Matau’s mask...but you’re selling them in lots of different masks.Axonn: ...Brutaka: ...Axonn: ...yeah basically.Tahu Nuva: How do you keep people from just buying a Matau mask from eBay and being able to transform into anything they want?Kpik: Hey, Tahu? Why’s the internet down? I can’t show PB my Halo skills online now!Tahu Nuva: ...Axonn: :DTahu Nuva: We’re going to have a talk about this later.Brutaka: Would you care to buy a mask that transforms you into an Olympic Sprinter? You’re probably gonna need it to run away from all the Bionicles angry about the internet being down.Axonn: (holds out the mask) We call it...”The Kanohi Steroidos.”Tahu Nuva: ...Brutaka: The ingredients we used to make it are illegal in 57 countries. Luckily, there’s a legal loophole about combining them into a plastic mask.Tahu Nuva: Ingredients? Since when do you “make” masks out of ingredients? They’re make from Kanoka disks, everyone knows that.Axonn: Ah, but where do you think Kanoka disks come from?Tahu Nuva: ...uh...wow...I guess random ingredients. Axonn: Wrong, actually. They come from Richard Simmons’ sweatbands. But the materials used to make those sweatbands are ingredients like the ones we have here, yes.Tahu Nuva: ...well...this is actually pretty cool. Do all of your masks transform you into different things, or do some have different effects?Brutaka: Oh, lots of them have different effects. Like this one: It gives you the power to sit through any of the endings of Mass Effect 3 without openly weeping at the terrible storywriting.Tahu Nuva: ...cool?Brutaka: ...well...the good endings, at least. The mask is kinda iffy when it comes to the bad ones.Tahu Nuva: ...what other ones do you have?Axonn: This one here gives you the power lie flawlessly. You won’t look nervous, you won’t sweat uncontrollably, your voice won’t shake...you’ll look exactly as you would when telling the truth.Tahu Nuva: Wow. Where’d you get the materials for that?Brutaka: We didn’t make this one, actually. TA gave it to us.Tahu Nuva: Figures. Any other interesting masks?Axonn: ...well...this one’s pretty cool. Tahu Nuva: ...Axonn: It gives you the ability to copy Captain Falcon’s moveset.Tahu Nuva: o_OAxonn: ...and...yes....that means while wearing this mask, you can Falcon Punch people.Tahu Nuva: ....whoa....Brutaka: I know.Tahu Nuva: How much for it?Axonn: What?Tahu Nuva: You heard me. How much for the mask?Axonn: ...well...um...gee, an item like that’s worth a lot...I don’t know if I’d even be willing to part with it in the first pla-Tahu Nuva: I’ll let you in on where Pridak hides his diary.Brutaka: ...Tahu Nuva: You’ll be able to read every diary entry Pridak’s ever written.Axonn: ...deal. (shakes Tahu’s hand)Tahu Nuva: Epic. Meanwhile, in the Coffee Mines...JL: (shoves Evil Tahu back)Evil Tahu: (crashes onto the floor) *BAM!!* Ow!!JL: (points his sword at Evil Tahu’s neck) You are under arrest.Evil Tahu: ...darn. So much for taking over the house.MT: (walks into the room) ...wow. Looks like you’ve got things wrapped up over here.Evil Tahu: ...maaaaaannnn....what happened to Kermit?MT: He’s back in your place, I suppose. Evil Tahu: ...JL: Time for the party to end, Evil Tahu. (raises his sword above his head)MT: Wait!JL: ...what?MT: If you kill him, he’ll just go back to the Core. Then he’ll organize another army, and try to take over the house again.JL: ...MT: Here. Drag him behind you and follow me. I’ve got an idea.15 minutes later, in the baby play-pin...Evil Tahu: ...this is very emasculating.Hydraxon: Shut up in there. At the county jail...Levacius: Aaaaannnddddd....there! (kicks through a piece of the jail wall)Fire Lord: What the-?iBrow: Hey! Guys! There’s a hole in the wall! Come on! Let’s go!Zaktan: Sweet! Let’s get out of here!Pridak: Hooray! Freedom!Levacius: ...aw, we rescued that loser too? Son of a...Bionicles: (pile into the car)iBrow: (shoves the wall piece back into place and uses a gravity flux to seal it) Hopefully, that won’t be noticed for a while. Levacius: Come on. Let’s get out of here.iBrow: (hops inside) Ice cream time?Levacius: Ice cream time. (drives off towards the local ice cream place)Meanwhile, in the Void...Sonu: ...too many directions. Stupid cave systems.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Just what I needed a couple nights ago before I went to bed. The image of a killer baby in my head. Is this Aftermath 2 or It's Alive? Thanks a lot, MT. The suspense rises as ultimate power is in Mesoquack's grasp. But the villains have been successfully freed and Evil Tahu is currently in Hydraxon's custody. Let me guess, Rocket Matoran and I try to stop Mesoquack (after we get that sword of course) while Axonn and Brutaka's Mask Shop cause more hijinks at the House. Eh, nice ones MT.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Well, that's what they'd like you to think.

Just what I needed a couple nights ago before I went to bed. The image of a killer baby in my head. Is this Aftermath 2 or It's Alive?Thanks a lot, MT.

Wait...you're the guy who's up to date on just about every scary monster movie ever...and the baby's what scares you?The logic here escapes me. Anyways, Brutaka and Axonn will sell you a mask that keeps you from being scared by babies.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Quiet chapter. Chapter 76: Multiplication ErrorsAt the mask shop, upstairs...Brutaka: Man...business sucks.Axonn: I know. Wish someone would freaking buy a mask already. Outside of that Kanohi Falconos earlier...we haven’t sold a single thing.Brutaka: ...Axonn: ...what?Brutaka: ...suddenly...I may have the reason as to why we haven’t had any customers since that sale.Axonn: Why?Meanwhile, downstairs...Tahu Nuva: PAWNCH!!!!Zaktan: AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! *CRASH!!!!!*Tahu Nuva: Woo hoo! I win again! Zaktan: ...ow....all I wanted was to get upstairs, too.Tahu Nuva: And that is why you were punched! No one gets past the stairs without going through Tahu Nuva!Zaktan: ...Thok: Guess that trip to the new mask shop isn’t gonna be happening after all.Hakann: Meh. If it’s any consolation, we can’t wear masks anyway.Thok: Shut up.Zaktan: (picks himself up off the ground) Tahu Nuva: Oh, you’re coming back for more? Huh? Huh? Well, bring it grasshopper pants, cause this isn’t gonna be anything like that Voya Nui fluke back in 2006!Brutaka: Tahu!Tahu Nuva: ...hmm? (turns around)Axonn: Why aren’t you letting them through?Tahu Nuva: I’m keeping your store safe from lowlifes like these!Brutaka: You’re driving us into bankruptcy. Those people are our customers.Tahu Nuva: Psshhttt. These losers don’t deserve to buy masks of power.Brutaka: ...great. He’s not gonna let them by. Now what are we gonna do? We can’t possibly hope to take him on with that mask.Axonn: ...I have an idea...but it’s going to require a good bit of pain on your end.Brutaka: I’ll do it. Anything to make this business work.Axonn: Anything?Brutaka: Anything.Axonn: K then. (shoves Brutaka down the stairs)Brutaka: WWAAAUUUGGGHHH!!!! *BONK!!!!* *WHAM!!!!* *CRASH!!!* OW!!! Tahu Nuva: ...what the...(turns around and sees Brutaka headed straight at him) WHAT IN THE NAME OF BRUCE LEE’S DOG-(gets taken out by Brutaka)*WHAM!!!!!* *SMASH!!!* *CCCCRRRAAASSSSSHHHH!!!!*Brutaka and Tahu Nuva: :dazed:Zaktan: ...Thok: ...Hakann: ...Axonn: ....and the pathway is open! The mask shop is ready for business!Tahu Nuva: ...falcon...pawnch....yes...zzzzz....Meanwhile, in the bedroom...Pridak: ...gee...it’s been a heck of a long time since I’ve seen you around.Evil Tahu: If only it could have been longer.Pridak: Aw, don’t say that. We get to be buddies now!Evil Tahu: ...us? Buddies?Pridak: Yep. Y’know how the Coffee Mines got to be the place they are today?Evil Tahu: ...you mean the piece of garbage underground lab with failed experiments running loose?Pridak: ...ok, failed experiments...yeah...I’ve had a lot of those. But it is NOT GARBAGE!!!Evil Tahu: ...Pridak: ...admittedly...it doesn’t look as good as it has in the past...but I thought I did a decent job of transforming it from the wrecked, flooded mining facility it was before to a decent laboratory for testing MoCs.Evil Tahu: ...Pridak: ...anyways...all that to say that you get to be my next test subject! Evil Tahu: ...what?Pridak: I’m going to inject you with all sorts of crazy chemicals until I find a suitable use for you as a lab servant.Evil Tahu: ...you’re going to attempt to transform me into your servant.Pridak: That’s correct.Evil Tahu: Forget it. I’ll never work for you!Pridak: In that case I will chain you to a wall and force you to watch Ellen Degernis for the rest of your life.Evil Tahu: ...I don’t even know who that is...but it sounds scary.Pridak: Make your mind up quick about which one you want to be...cause according to the TV schedule, the next episode’s coming up soon...and whenever I can’t decide what I want to happen to someone, I always pick the funnier of the two options...Evil Tahu: All right all right! I’ll be your stupid test subject. Just don’t inject me with anything ridiculous.Pridak: The first liquid that you will be injected with is car oil.Evil Tahu: ...car oil?Pridak: Yes.Evil Tahu: ...Pridak: ...Evil Tahu: ...can I have like...a preview episode, just to see how bad this Ellen person is?Pridak: Nope. You decide your destiny without any foreknowledge of the consequences. That way it’s funnier.Evil Tahu: ...freaking...Meanwhile, in the Void...Ghirardelli: ...this mine system is ridiculous.Gravity: Tell me about it.Ghrirardelli: Tell you what. Let’s split up. Better to have one of us find Mesoquack than neither of us.Gravity: ...I don’t like the repurcussions of one of us getting lost.Ghirardelli: And I like the idea of that power hungry fool leaving us behind even less.Gravity: ...fair enough. I shall head off to the left, you to the right.Ghirardelli: Very well. I hope to see you somewhere down along the road.Gravity: You better hope really hard for something like that. Getting a reunion in a maze like this...unlikely. (walks down a hall)Ghirardelli: ... :evilgrin: ...you have no idea how likely it may be, Gravity.Gravity: What was that?Ghirardelli: ...uh...I meant that...it’s likely we’ll meet up somewhere...again...someday...Gravity: ...Ghirardelli: I mean, come on, what are the possibilities we’ll never meet again?Gravity: ...meh...guess you’re right. Ghirardelli :evilgrin:Meanwhile, at a Wendy’s Drive-Thru nearby the house...Levacius: Yes, that’s right, we want 2 dozen milkshakes. 2 dozen, right?iBrow: Yep.Levacius: 2 dozen.Employee: Um...ok then....gonna need some help on how many 2 dozen is.Levacius: ...what? A dozen’s twelve. iBrow: Must be a high school drop out.Employee: Middle school, actually.iBrow: ...Levacius: ...right. Fine. A dozen’s twelve. Give us two dozen please.Employee: ...sooooo...14?Levacius: (facepalm)Fire Lord: Where’s my milkshake! I’m thirsty!And one final time, lost in the Void...Sonu: I HATE CAVE SYSTEMS!!!-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Dude, its only freakin scary if you are the one getting interviewed by Ellen Degeneres.Watching it is actually pretty funny.

And one final time, lost in the Void...Sonu: I HATE CAVE SYSTEMS!!!

Too bad. Too, too bad.Good chappy! And I wonder how much it costs to make Evil Tahu a Evil Car.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Huh? Oh it's not babies that scare me, just ones that can talk and use guns and are murderous and evil. Because that's simply so illogical. But then again, what am I doing looking for logic in this? Sooner or later I'm going to so something in AT that will make the killer baby look fully plausible.Quiet, yes, but also not bad. Tahu Nuva punching Zaktan and Brutaka falling down the stairs made me laugh, along with the Wendy's Drive-thru scene. I've never watched The Ellen Degeneres Show, so I don't know how bad it is. Maybe that's a good thing. Evil Tahu injected with motor oil means...an Evil Tahu with motor oil for blood? Void stuff was nice, continued the plot there, but if felt kinda, eh, fillerish. -Zehvor Brenmac :)

Good chappy! And I wonder how much it costs to make Evil Tahu a Evil Car.

I'm sure we can find some government grants for this sort of stuff to lessen the cost. :P

Oh it's not babies that scare me, just ones that can talk and use guns and are murderous and evil.

Understandable.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Well, I had a bunch of stuff from this chapter quoted on this post... then I deleted it by accident.. then I decided you didn't need to re-read your own chapter :PHowever, I would like to congratulate on this genius little ticket:

Levacius: ...right. Fine. A dozen’s twelve. Give us two dozen please.Employee: ...sooooo...14?

I nearly spilt my tea when I read that. I love it.MTL

Chapter 77: A Chance EncounterAt the portal room, at the bottom of the mines...Mesoquack: (continues pacing around the portal device)(Nothing happens)Mesoquack: ...(Nothing happens)Mesoquack: ...why isn’t this working?!(Nothing happens)Mesoquack: ...am I missing something? Is there some...passcode or something that must be entered?Voice: Try “not betraying your friends next time.”Mesoquack: (whirls around) Sonu!Sonu: (walks down the stairs into the room)Mesoquack: (grabs his sword)Sonu: ...so...this portal’s actually just an opening to more power for you, huh?Mesoquack: ...Sonu: ...heh...good thinking, Center.Mesoquack: Just the opposite, actually. It’s a pathway to a weapon that will make even the Dark Lord fall before my might.Sonu: ...which is simply more power. I stand by what I said. Mesoquack: ...Sonu: ...well, since it looks like this portal machine isn’t gonna start working any time soon...(points his sword at Mesoquack)...maybe you have time for one more game?Mesoquack: ...why not? It’ll be good to get rid of you once and for all before the Dark Lord shows up anyways.Sonu: Wasn’t aware he was coming. Maybe when he gets here...I can impress him with my sword skills, don’t you think?Mesoquack: Yeah. Right. Meanwhile, at the house...Evil Tahu: ...well...guess this is goodbye world.Pridak: Oh, don’t worry that much. You’ll just die and go back to the Core again.Evil Tahu: ...true.Pridak: (prepares the motor oil injection)Evil Tahu: ...wait...does it hurt?Pridak: This? Yeah. I guess. Evil Tahu: You...guess?Pridak: I’ve never been injected with motor oil myself. I’m only judging from the screams of the people who have been injected previously.Evil Tahu: ...*gulp*Pridak: Anyways...here goes...Evil Tahu: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!! OOWWWWWW!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!Pridak: ...I haven’t even injected it yet.Evil Tahu: Oh. Well then.Pridak: (injects the motor oil)Evil Tahu: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAA....Pridak: ...Evil Tahu: ...wow...that wasn’t that bad at all.Pridak: Good! You can die a nice, quiet, peaceful death.Evil Tahu: ...in fact...I’ve never felt more alive!Pridak: ...wait...what? That’s not supposed to-Evil Tahu: (leaps down from the wall and begins crawling on all fours) VROOOM!!! VROOOOOOMMM!!!Pridak: ...Evil Tahu: I’m a car now! Vroom!Pridak: ...what the...aw, this is the stupid cheap motor oil brand. Dang Ehlek. Never gets the good stuff.Evil Tahu: VROOM!!!Pridak: Aw, get out of here already. I have no use for a stupid car.Evil Tahu: Vroom! Yes! Vroom! (crawls out of the room)Pridak: ...meh. Whatever. I’ll just have to find someone else...(notices a pool of silver stuff on the ground)...heeeeyyyyy....is that that protodermis stuff from 2002? Let’s find out if the Great Spirit destined to transform into...PRIDAK NUVA!!!5 seconds later, in the Core...Pridak: ...screw the Great Spirit.Meanwhile, in the Void...Mesonak: ...cool place.TR18: Don’t think we’ll be the only ones in it for very long, either.Mesonak: Why not?TR18: Well...meh. Guess I should tell you.10 minutes of explaining later...Mesonak: ...and we left Sonu for THAT?!TR18: We needed to delay Mesoquack as much as possible.Mesonak: Yeah, but...still...TR18: Sonu will be fine. We need to get a move on and track down that sword as soon as possible.Mesonak: Good idea. Maybe we can eve-...TR18: ...what?Mesonak: Hang on...see that guy over there? (points to a Toa standing on a platform a couple hundred feet away)TR18: ...yeah.Mesonak: I swear I know him. That’s Brenmac!TR18: Oh. Well, maybe he can help us then.Mesonak: Sweet. Let’s go find out what he’s doing here.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Well, Levacius and I might not be getting much screentime, but at least we haven't ended up in the Void or Core yet, like every other character seems to have.-ibrow

*shh!*Anyways, good chapters, all of them. I applaud you. *Clap clap*Sorry I haven't posted on here in a few chapters. It's definitely not me avoiding coming up with a name. Nope. Definitely not that.Melting Tower.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Same for me as JL. Sonu and Mesoquack are going at it for round...two I believe? But even then, while those two are fighting, those Power Orbs are still powering up the portal device. So should it activate in the middle of the battle, Mesoquack should be able to make his escape. Unless Sonu can destroy the device or KO Mesoquack before that happens. (Though I'd like to see the bad guys win a little every once in a while.) And now Evil Tahu has gone loopy and thinks he's a car, thus ensuring amusing antics in the next chapter or so. And I finally return to the story. Awesome. Hopefully we can get back to the mother and her Xenon-infused talking homicidal baby shortly. -Zehvor Brenmac :)

Sonu and Mesoquack are going at it for round...two I believe? But even then, while those two are fighting, those Power Orbs are still powering up the portal device. So should it activate in the middle of the battle, Mesoquack should be able to make his escape. Unless Sonu can destroy the device or KO Mesoquack before that happens.

UNLESS there was to be some crazy plot device that changed things dramatically.Not like that would ever happen.

I read it far before you posted that.But you know me. Ever the lazy person.

Ah. I was beginning to think there was some vast conspiracy where only two different people would read each chapter.:P

Anyways, good chapters, all of them. I applaud you. *Clap clap*

"The clapping shall continue for another 10 hours. The first to stop shall be executed." -Doctor DoomAlso I can definitely fix that iBrow. Chapter 78: Economics LessonsAt the house...iBrow: Finally...back home...Fire Lord: Yay! Ice cream!Levacius: Sheesh. If I have to deal with one more fast food employee...I’m going to lose it.iBrow: I know. How in the world did he get hired, anyways? Dude couldn’t even do first grade addition. Is there really no one else out there that would’ve been a better option?Levacius: Meh. I dunno. Economy’s stuff these days.iBrow: That should make it even more unlikely. More people looking for less jobs means only the best will get hired.Levacius: ...I don’t think you realize the implication here.iBrow: ...what implication?Levacius: Well...I imagine it went something like this...FLASHBACK...(sorta)Person 1: Hey. Just applied for a job at Wendy’s.Person 2: Really? Cool. Me too. What’d you apply for?Person 1: Cashier.Person 2: Cool. I did too. Person 1: ...wow...two people...and one job opening...guess that means that only one of us is getting hired.Pesron 2: ...hmm. Never thought of it like that. Oh well. May the best man win the job!Person 1: (pulls out a gun) ...yeah...right...END OF FLASHBACK...iBrow: Good Lord, I never considered that.Levacius: So really, a bad economy leads to more people dying.iBrow: ...man...that’s...that’s just...wow...Levacius: BUT, on the bright side, it leads to lower unemployment rates.iBrow: ...what do you mean?Levacius: Well, think about it this way. Let’s say there are 100 people on an island, and only 90 jobs. 10% unemployment, right?iBrow: Uh huh.Levacius: So let’s say 10 of those people die. Now those who were unemployed who died are no longer searching for a job, obviously, and those who died who were employed will simply have their jobs taken by those who weren’t.iBrow: ...where are you going with this?Levacius: So death helps the economy!iBrow: ...there has to be something terribly wrong with this somewhere.Levacius: Why do you think the economy recovered from the Great Depression after World War II?iBrow: ...ok...well...if that’s the case, why is the economy bad now, when we’re in a war?Levacius: Simple. The birth rate is up from when it was 70 or so years ago.iBrow: ...Levacius: ...iBrow: I’m gonna go read some economics textbooks or something...Meanwhile, in the Void...Mesoquack: (swings his sword at Sonu)Sonu: (blocks with his own sword and sends a flame bolt at Mesoquack)Mesoquack: (teleports out of the way)Sonu: ...aw, come on-Mesoquack: (appears behind Sonu and launches him into the air with a kick)Sonu: (flies up and catches on to a light hanging from the ceiling)Mesoquack: (creates a series of light daggers and sends them at Sonu)Sonu: (activates his mask and deflects the daggers at Mesoquack)Mesoquack: ...hmph. Sonu: (leaps off the light and lands by Mesoquack, swinging his sword wildly)Mesoquack: (staggers back, attempting to block Sonu’s multiple blows)Sonu: (knocks Mesoquack’s sword aside and lands a hit on Mesoquack’s midsection)Mesoquack: OOF!! (swings his own sword and hits Sonu, knocking him back)Sonu: (rolls back and recovers quickly)...Mesoquack: You’re going down. (creates an array of swords around him and rushes Sonu)(Suddenly, gravity is altered heavily and Mesoquack goes crashing into the ground)Mesoquack: ...ughh..Gravity: Sorry. No more fun time for either of you.Sonu: (points his sword at Gravity and tries to shoot him)Gravity: (creates a gravity well that sucks the fire in) ...game’s over. Both of you. Now...(walks over to Mesoquack)...I’ll be taking those power orbs...apparently neither of you can-Mesoquack: (manages to stand up and slam his fist into Gravity)Gravity: (goes flying back and hits a wall hard) *WHAM!!!*Sonu: ...Gravity: ...forget it. Why am I even bothering trying to talk sense into you? (raises his fist in order to crush Mesoquack)Ice Bolt: (hits Gravity from behind, dispelling the gravity field)Gravity: (gets frozen)Sonu: ...?Ghirardelli: (walks into the room, clapping) Excellent job, everyone! You have all played your parts magnificently! Oh, will Evil Tahu be pleased. Well, he would...if I still worked for him.Sonu: You!Gravity: (breaks out of the ice and swings his axe at Ghirardelli) Traitor!Ghirardelli: (ducks out of the way and slams Gravity to the ground) Oh, don’t act so brashly, Gravity! Or else I won’t share any of my chocolate with you later!Gravity: ...Ghirardelli: More chocolate for me, delicious chocolate for me, la la la-Mesoquack: SILENCE!Ghirardelli: ...Mesoquack: I don’t know who you think you are, but you do not belong here.Ghirardelli: (covers his mouth in mock surprise) Oh deary, Mesoquack wants to kill me, what will I ever do?Mesoquack: (rushes at Ghirardelli, enraged) RRRRRAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH-Ghirardelli: (creates an ice hang that grabs Mesoquack and slams him into the ground) *WHAM!!!*Mesoquack: ...ugghhh...Ghirardelli: Despite your many talents in battle, you will never be able to stand up to me while you are so weak from all the battles you have participated in since our last encounter. (walks over and takes the power orbs from the lock in the center of the room)Mesoquack: ...Ghirardelli: And as for why the portal wouldn’t open...it’s as simple as this. You do not have all the keys required to open it. Isn’t that funny? You walked all the way down here, and yet you don’t even have everything you need to open the portal! Ha ha ha ha-Sonu: Shut up. (launches a fire bolt at Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: (gets hit) Ooooohhhh...ow. Toasty. Forgot that I need to deal with ALL of my opponents before I start bragging about my well laid plans. (launches an ice blast at Sonu)Sonu: (gets knocked back and falls to the ground)Ghirardelli: ...it would have been too difficult of a challenge to attempt to battle you all seperately in order to get my hands on the three power orbs. Therefore, I decided to organize a battle where all three of you could tire yourselves out, making it simple to render you three incapacitated while I took the power orbs...and went off to claim the last key I need.Sonu: ...what?Ghirardelli: Then I can become the evil LORD OF ALL CHOCOLATE!! AND EVERYONE WILL BE FORCED TO EAT CHOCOLATE UNTIL THEY GET SICK AND DIE!!! MWAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (snaps his fingers and disappears with the three power orbs)Mesoquack: ...Sonu: ...Gravity: ...well...lovely. Guess we’re working as a team no-*RRRRUUUUMMMMBBBBLLLLEEEEE!!!!!!*Sonu: ...Mesoquack: ...Sonu: ...the room’s collapsing!Gravity: (dashes for the stairs) Sonu: (leaps and grabs onto the ledge as the floor collapses underneath him)Mesoquack: (takes off sprinting for the stairs at the edge of the room)Floor: (collapses)Mesoquack: (falls down into a seemingly endless pit) AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh....Sonu: ...Gravity: ...Meanwhile, back at the house...Onua: Hey...uh, Tahu? There’s a rather evil looking baby sitting on our front porch...and he wants to talk to you.Tahu: ...Omega Turtle: ...Tahu: ....uhhhhhhhhhh....Omega Turtle: Don’t buh look at me. It was your buh idea to give him Xenon.Onua: ...you gave a baby Xenon?Tahu: What? No. Of course not. I mean, we sorta did, but not really...Onua: ...what?Tahu: ...Onua: ...Tahu: ...look. I’ll just go deal with it.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

EDIT: Never, ever writing a chapter in google docs again. Chapter 79: Baby ProblemsAt the house...Tahu: …Gali: Hey Tahu. What’s up?Tahu: There’s a baby staring at me through the glass door...and it’s starting to frighten me.Gali: ...a....baby? (looks at the baby)Baby: :evilgrin:Gali: …why is there a-Tahu: It’s a really long story. Gali: Must be. Who’s baby is it?Tahu: The neighbor’s.Gali: Mrs. Green? Isn’t their baby only like a year old?Tahu: Yes.Gali: How did it manage to crawl all the way over here?Tahu: ...that’s a long story in and of itself as well.Gali: Didn’t you and Omega babysit it or something?Tahu: Yes.Gali: What, did you teach it to drive or something while you were over there?Tahu: We did worse.Gali: …Tahu: It wants to kill me.Gali: …Baby: :evilgrin: Ga ga.Gali: ...you’re the leader of the Toa Mata...Tahu: Mhm.Gali: ...you’ve survived countless attempts to take over your position as ruler of the house...you beat Piraka over the head with a baseball bat...you defeated a ridiculous large stone giant...you even managed to die and come back to life...and you’re afraid of a baby?Tahu: Don’t talk to me about it.Gali: …(looks at the baby)Baby: :evilgrin: I will devour your soul.Gali: …Tahu: …Gali: …(closes the wooden door, blocking the baby from view) There. Problem solved.Tahu: Yeah...as long as I never need to leave the house again.Meanwhile, in the Void...Mesonak: Hey Brenmac!Brenmac: Hmm? Oh, hey.Mesonak: What’s up?Brenmac: Stole this sword. (holds out a sheathed katana) Lost my Matoran friend along the way.TR18: Lost your friend?Brenmac: Yep. *sigh* Died trying to help get me out of here. Blew himself up with a grenade?TR18: Oh...sorry dude.Brenmac: Yeah.Mesonak: …TR18: ...well...at least we have that sword now.Brenmac: This one? Mesonak: It’s actually very important.Brenmac: ...really?TR18: Yes. Now, come along, we need to move.Brenmac: ...all right...but...why? What importance does it play?Meanwhile, in the place that the sword was robbed from...Toa: ...man...gettin’ my sword stolen that easily...I must be getting really old.Ghirardelli: (appears) Mwahahahaha!!Toa: …Ghirardelli: I am the most evil villainous villain ever! The dreaded Ghirardelli!Toa: …Ghirardelli: According to my research, you are actually the last of the Nicro Xenon Toa alive! Toa: ...yes...that would be correct.Ghirardelli: Then hand over that sword now. I need it.Toa: I don’t have it.Ghirardelli: You lie! (points his sword at the Toa)Toa: ...me? A liar? You dare accuse me of lying?Ghirardelli: You’re a liar and I can tell it!Toa: ...that’s a lie in and of itself. You are lying about me being a liar!Ghirardelli: LIES! You lie about me lying about you being a liar!Toa: (stands up) ...hold your tongue, evil villain of evilness. You CLEARLY lie about me lying about you lying about me being a liar.Ghirardelli: YOU DARE LIE TO ME?! YOU LIE ABOUT ME LYING ABOUT YOU LYING ABOUT...Toa: …Ghirardelli: ...uhhhh...what exactly was the main thing we were arguing about, exactly?Toa: ...come to think of it, I don’t remember.Ghirardelli: ….well, lovely. I don’t either. Guess I’ll come back when I remember. (disappears)5 minutes later...Ghirardelli: (appears) THE SWORD!!! We were arguing about the sword!Toa: You lie! Clearly we were arguing about the weather!Ghirardelli: You lie about me lying about the sword! And thus an endless cycle was born.Meanwhile, in the Core...Rocket Matoran: ...aw, what the heck is this?Kermit: I am the new ruler of the Core! And no one escape from me!! *ribbit*Rocket Matoran: ...right...sure...whatever. (pulls out a rocket launcher) How about after I shoot you with this, huh? Will ya-Kermit: *ribbit*Rocket Matoran: ...all right, mate. Stop that.Kermit: Stop what? *ribbit*Rocket Matoran: THAT!!! That....that.....ribbiting sound!!!Kermit: What are you talking about? *ribbit*Rocket Matoran: AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!Next time:Rocket Matoran attempts to get past Kermit’s ribbiting!Sonu and Gravity go nowhere!iBrow and Lev get baked.-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

So the evil baby's back. Either it killed the mother or escaped her watchful eye. Regardless, I'd like to cut back to the mother (if she's still alive, that is) to see her reaction to seeing her missing baby across the street staring into a door. And Rocket Matoran sacrificed his life for me, how noble. But he's not out of the story yet, and with him back in the Core, things should get interesting. And now Ghirardelli has all three power orbs. Not good.So yeah, still alive here, just reluctant to post since I bailed out on my promise. Again.Guess the new font is only temporary?- Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac