Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

I'm reading them all, too, I just don't post. But here's a post. So give us a new chapter. >_<Anyways, good chapters and all. Nice to know that there's evil babies running amok. Maybe now we can reanimate Reagen.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Meh. Very well then. MT loves review tho. :PChapter 80: Kitchen ProblemsIn the kitchen...Levacius: ...ever get the feeling that this cooking business just flat out can’t end well?iBrow: Psshhhtt. You just gotta believe in yourself. It’ll turn out fine as long as you don’t put anything dangerous in there.Levacius: ...well...right. Whatever.iBrow: Now...(holds up a sheet with cookie dough on it)...we just gotta get this thing in there. (looks up at the oven)Levacius: ...iBrow: ...Levacius: ...this is gonna be a bit tougher than I had imagined.iBrow: It shouldn’t be too difficult. (shoves the sheet up onto the oven and tries to push it in) EErrrrrrgggghhhh...Levacius: ...Cookie Sheet: (goes nowhere)iBrow: ...Levacius: That cookie dough’s really heavy, huh?iBrow: Aw, shut up and give me a hand.Levacius: Fine. (hops up by iBrow) ERRRRGGGHHH...Cookie Sheet: (slowly begins to move)iBrow: Told you it was heavy!Levacius: What do they put in these things? Cement?iBrow: They typically taste like it. (gives the cookie sheet one last shove)Cookie Sheet: (slides into the oven)Levacius: ...there. *whew*iBrow: Well...I guess we’ll give these things about 10 minutes and then check on them again!Tahu: Hey! Who left the oven door open? (shuts the oven door, locking Lev and iBrow inside)Levacius: ...iBrow: ...Levacius: ...please tell me that you forgot to preheat the oven or something.iBrow: No. Levacius: Great. The one time I need you to screw up, you forget to.iBrow: ...wait...what? Levacius: Now we’re gonna get baked ourselves.iBrow: ...Levacius: ...unless....iBrow: What?Levacius: Remember that communication system we got Brenmac to install in our masks to allow for communication between Zehvor?iBrow: ...no.Levacius: ...well...he did.iBrow: Great. So how’s that gonna help us?Later, at a Starbucks...MT: ...hello?Radio: Hey, MT. You’ll never guess where we are!Meanwhile, at the house...Baby: (stares in the window)Tahu Nuva: So anyways, I went up by him and asked...Baby: ...Tahu Nuva: ...what in the WORLD is that?Onua Nuva: Looks like a baby.Tahu Nuva: ...wow...that’s...creepy.Onua Nuva: I think it’s licking your window.Tahu Nuva: Ew...that’s...that’s just....ew...Onua Nuva: ...Tahu Nuva: ...(climbs up on the windowsill) Hey. Baby. Stop licking my window.Baby: *slurp*Tahu Nuva: Stop it. Stop that right now.Baby: *slllluuurrrrpppp!!*Tahu Nuva: ...Baby: :evilgrin:Tahu Nuva: You’re trying to mess with me, aren’t you?Baby: *slurp*Tahu Nuva: If you do that again, something bad’s gonna happen to you.Baby: :evilgrin:Tahu Nuva: Don’t you dare do that again.Baby: *ssssllllluuurrrrrpppp*Tahu Nuva: (activates his new mask)5 seconds, one Falcon Punch, one broken window, and one unconscious baby later...Onua Nuva: ...wow...you broke your own beautiful glass window.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Well, luckily the Mask of Plastic Creation provides an easy escape mechanism! Too bad iBrow will melt by then.(Blasted thing got its own story arc and never got used again)Anyways, 'nother good chapter big boss.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Poor baby. Evil baby. Baby.I always liked script comedies (ex. TNI, How to Be a Hero). This one does not disappoint :).So now iBrow and Levacius are stuck in an oven. How nice. I'm sure they'll get out though. They just have to believe in themselves ;).Can't wait for the nex (next) chappy.~TNTS~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

I LEH POST!

YAY

So now iBrow and Levacius are stuck in an oven. How nice. I'm sure they'll get out though. They just have to believe in themselves

Believe that you won't be incinerated, and you'll gain heat resistance. I like it.

Well, luckily the Mask of Plastic Creation provides an easy escape mechanism! Too bad iBrow will melt by then.

...how would plastic help in an oven?

But why would a baby lick a window?

Probably the same reason it sucks its thumb.Chapter 81: New PartnerIn the Void...Sonu: ...well...I’ve had enough of that mine.Gravity: Me too. Sonu: Guess we should go after that stupid chocolate freak.Gravity: ...I guess...but where in the world would we begin?Sonu: ...Gravity: ...Sonu: ...what in the world is that noise?Gravity: ...(turns around)...Protogenitus: ROAR!!Gravity: AAAHHH!!Sonu: Run! (turns around to run)Protogenitus: Wait!Sonu: ...Gravity: ...Sonu: ...(turns around)...since when do you talk?Protogenitus: I’ve...I’ve always been able to talk. I just never did it because I was afraid of what Ghirardelli would do to me if I did.Gravity: ...you were really afraid of him?Protogenitus: Ha! No. Not really. I actually just got Rosetta Stone installed in one of my biomechanical components. It actually translates dragon language to perfect English and Standard Galactic Alphabet instantaneously!Sonu: ...Gravity: ...uh...Protogenitus: At any rate, Ghirardelli forgot to feed me lunch, so I’m betraying him. Can I join you guys?Sonu: ...Gravity: ...sure?Sonu: All of this double crossing is making me dizzy.Protogenitus: Sweet! I think I may have an idea as to where Ghirardelli went. Want a ride on my back?Sonu: You can fly?Protogenitus: What? Fly? No. I don’t fly. I randomly teleport around the universe until we appear in the spot we want.Sonu: ...Protogenitus: It’s actually a really efficient system. We teleport more than 3,000,000 times per second, so it doesn’t take that long.Gravity: ...that sounds...dangerous somehow.Protogenitus: It’s not if you’ve got great arm strength. And a very high pain threshold.Sonu: ...Gravity: ...can we just walk instead?Protogenitus: *sigh* Fine. It’ll take longer though.Sonu: An acceptable substitution to getting my arms ripped off and lost forever in a random location in an alternate universe.Meanwhile, in the kitchen...MT: (rushes in) Don’t worry! I’m com-*BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!*MT: (goes flying and flies into a wall) *CRASH!!!!*Thok: Ha ha! Forgot about those waffle mines, did you?MT: :dazed:iBrow: Aw, come on! We were so close to getting out of here!Levacius: I think I can taste my own plastic.iBrow: Wait a minute. Thok! Thok!Thok: ...huh? Who’s calling me?iBrow: It’s me! iBrow! We got stuck inside here! Get us out now!Thok: ...stuck inside an oven? How do you get stuck inside an oven-Levacius: Quit asking questions and just open the dang door!Thok: Why should I open the door? What’s in it for me?iBrow: ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME-Levacius: What are your demands?Thok: ...hmmm...how about a chocolate milkshake if I let you out.Levacius: Fine! Fine! Just open the oven door!Thok: Very well. (opens the oven door)Levacius and iBrow: (dive out)Thok: ...Levacius: ...man...I hate this mask...plastic creation is useless in any sort of hot situation whatsoever.Thok: Now...where’s my milkshake?iBrow: (punches Thok in the face) *WHAM!!!*Thok: Ow! Hey!iBrow: THAT’S for making demands while we were burning to death.Thok: ...gee...that wasn’t very nice milkshake.Meanwhile, in the Void...Brenmac: So...where to from here?Mesonak: We should probably go find out what happened with Sonu and the others.TR18: Good plan. Mesonak: Only question is...how are we ever gonna get there fast enough to prevent whoever now possesses those three power orbs from leaving the area?TR18: Clearly, we need a method of transport.Mesonak: ...Brenmac: Well...I’ve got something that might speed us up...but there’s no guarantee it’ll work all that well...5 minutes later...Mesonak: ...is this...a Mario Kart?Brenmac: It’s a Brenmacobile. Sort of like a Mario Kart, except...well...less blue shells.Mesonak: Thank God.TR18: ...guess we should get going then.Meanwhile, in the Core...Rocket Matoran: ...y’know...this place ain’t half bad, mate.Kermit: I know. Totally. I can’t believe we were going to *ribbit* fight over this place.Rocket Matoran: Get some more explosions in here and you might really have a chippy experience.Kermit: ...Rocket Matoran: ...actually...that gives me an idea. Hang on, mate. I gotta go get someone.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

@ MT; Kill iBrow and make a new one on the outside to free self, obviously. :PAnyways, another good chapter. Part with iBrow, Thok, and self was best though. For obvious reasons. MT getting blown up by a waffle mine.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Seems I didn't miss much.That evil baby is KO'ed (but for how long?), Lev and iBrow almost got burned to death (kind of like me that one time), Protogenitus is now on our side, I have the ability to create a stupidly-named vehicle in under five minutes (but as long as it works, who cares?), and Rocket Matoran has an ace up his sleeve that we may or may not see next chapter.Nothing bad, but nothing I laughed at either.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Protogenitus: Ha! No. Not really. I actually just got Rosetta Stone installed in one of my biomechanical components. It actually translates dragon language to perfect English and Standard Galactic Alphabet instantaneously!Meanwhile, in the kitchen...MT: (rushes in) Don’t worry! I’m com-*BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!*MT: (goes flying and flies into a wall) *CRASH!!!!*Thok: Ha ha! Forgot about those waffle mines, did you?MT: :dazed:

First, you should have had him use Google Translate instead of Rosetta Stone and seen what hilarious mistranslations would have ensued. Oh, and waffle mines are hilarious. What's next, bagel nukes? :P

aouROFb.png

iBrow: (punches Thok in the face) *WHAM!!!*Thok: Ow! Hey!iBrow: THAT’S for making demands while we were burning to death.Thok: ...gee...that wasn’t very nice milkshake.

THAT is the kind of awesome I was imagining from my character when I first sent the guest star form. :P-ibrow

Nothing bad, but nothing I laughed at either.

Coming up with new jokes has actually become fairly difficult recently. After 750+ chapters, you sort of lose the ability to do that easily. :PSorry this chapter took an extra day to get up, but here it is...Chapter 82: Zaktan's PlanIn the living room...Zaktan: ...Vezok: ...TV: We will return you to your regularly scheduled programming after this word from our sponsors!Vezok: Sheesh. I hate commercials.TV: Do you hate dirt around your house? Are you tired of stupid particles floating around your home and annoying you?Vezok: Good Lord.TV: Well then, the Super Vac-2000 is for you, priced at just a measly $39.99! Call now!Vezok: Wow. A vacuum for $40. Wonder if it'll set any records for breaking the quickest out of any cleaning appliance ever, huh Zaktan?Zaktan: ...Vezok: ...Zaktan?Zaktan: ...I....wants that...Vezok: ...are you ok?Zaktan: I want that vacuum cleaner!!Vezok: What? What could you possibly want with a vacuum cleaner?Zaktan: Did you not hear the words of the announcer? "Are you tired of stupid particles floating around your home annoying you?" I AM tired of these other "particles" annoying me!Vezok: ...dude...you're easily the dirtiest person in the household. If anything, it should be others being annoyed at you.Zaktan: Are you really so foolish to believe that this great preacher was referring to dirt solely?Vezok: ...uhh...Zaktan: He was referring to the worthless population of this house! All the Toa who consistently annoy me! All the Hero Factory characters who do nothing but get into trouble and force me to save them! And then the Barraki...who do BOTH!Omega Turtle: Buh hey Zaktan!Zaktan: ...and then there's the turtle who consistently EATS me.Vezok: Ok, yeah, well, I can understand the last one. But I think you're being a little harsh on the other groups.Zaktan: Vezok, I need to remove the scourge from this house. And I WILL do it with this vacuum cleaner! Now stand aside! (picks up the phone and dials a number)Meanwhile, in the Void...Sonu: ...well...here we are.Protogenitus: Yep.Gravity: Somehow, I had expected you to have more friends than that tiny Matoran down there screaming for us not to murder him.Matoran: AAAAHHHH!!!! BIG DRAGON!!!! I HATE DRAGONS!!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!Protogenitus: ...this is racist somehow. I'm suing the pants off this guy when we get out of here.Gravity: He doesn't HAVE pants.Protogenitus: A nudist, huh? Well then, I'll sue him for profiling AND for indecent exposure.Sonu: ...right. Lovely. Well, I suppose we should begin looking around for-Ghirardelli: (appears) Hmph.Protogenitus: Aaahh!!Ghirardelli: You're a traitor, Protogenitus, and a pathetic one at that.Protogenitus: You forgot to feed me on Friday. That's three times in one week. I told you what would happen if you forgot to feed me three times in one week.Ghirardelli: ...yes...so you did. Well, regardless, it makes very little difference to me now, because I'm in a rush and have no time for people like you.Gravity: Got a hot chocolate spa to attend?Ghirardelli: http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif No. I do not. Regardless of how awesome that may sound. Sonu: Well then...why not stick around? We've got some time to kill.Ghirardelli: Regardless of how uninterrupted your pathetic lives may be, I DO have things to attend to.Gravity: So why are you wasting time talking to-Ghirardelli: DO NOT INTERRUPT MY MONOLOGUE!!!Gravity: ...Ghirardelli: Your annoying little friends have taken the sword I need and have gone off to do something with it. It's very frustrating being an evil overlord. Having the odds tilted in your favor to an almost ridiculous extent every time...and then losing it all in the most excruciating way. It happens every single time.Protogenitus: ...roar?Ghirardelli: Believe me when I say that I will NOT let this victory slip through my grasp like all of the other incompetent villains throughout fiction history. I will hunt down your friends, and I will find this SWORD!!! (teleports away)Sonu: ...Protogenitus: ...Gravity: ...well...guess we gotta go look somewhere ELSE for your friends now, huh?Sonu: *sigh*Gravity: It's ok. We'll find them eventually. After all, considering how badly that Mesonak guy smells...how hard can it be?Back at the house...Zaktan: ...Vezok: Well?Zaktan: Removing the scourge from this house will have to wait until I can acquire a credit card with $39.99 on it.Vezok: Lovely. In the meantime, Tahu wants you to take a bath. Says you smell so bad you're killing the trees outside.Zaktan: ...really? This is killing the trees? I thought it was that appliance factory down the roa...Vezok: ...(Light Bulb appears over Zaktan's head)Vezok: ...uhhh...Zaktan? You ok?Zaktan: I just had a BRILLIANT idea! Come on, Vezok!Vezok: ...what now?Zaktan: We are going to STEAL this vacuum cleaner!Vezok: And here I was thinking you were going to start exhibiting morals.Zaktan: Come on, my slow witted accomplice! Let us make haste to beginning the road to removing the house of this scourge!-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Zaktan: Come on, my slow witted accomplice!

Said the pot to the kettle.Anyways, another good chapter. Don't let your 750 chapters discourage you, for the humor is still there. :thumbsup: -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Protogenitus:...this is racist somehow. I'm suing the pants off this guy when we get out of here.Gravity:He doesn't HAVE pants.Protogenitus:A nudist, huh? Well then, I'll sue him for profiling AND for indecent exposure.

Hey, something I DID laugh at. (Though it probably wasn't the most appropriate thing for me to laugh at.) Though by that logic, shouldn't Protogenitus add Gravity, Ghirardelli, Sonu, and any other Bionicle he's seen to his suing list since y'know, they don't wear clothes either? Heck, most Bionicles are like that. Well, Vezon wears a cape, but...That being said, Zaktan's plan sounds like it will end in hilarity. KIU, MT.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Zaktan: Come on, my slow witted accomplice!

Said the pot to the kettle.Anyways, another good chapter. Don't let your 750 chapters discourage you, for the humor is still there. :thumbsup:-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I agree with Lev. Besides, I'm taking the bulk of the discouragement. I'm getting discouraged from indexing every chapter.

Zaktan sure played a part in this chapter, geez. He'll pay. :evilgrin:

Vezok: Wow. A vacuum for $40. Wonder if it'll set any records for breaking the quickest out of any cleaning appliance ever, huh Zaktan?Zaktan: ...Vezok: ...Zaktan?Zaktan: ...I....wants that...

Favourite part.-ibrow*Join Mafia III-2*

..wait...how many mafia games are there now?Also Hubert how do you find the time to index all this?Chapter 83: Road TripAt the house...iBrow: ...meh...JL: What?iBrow: Dunno. Bored. Need something to do.JL: Hmm. Halo?iBrow: Nah.JL: Mini golf?iBrow: Nope.JL: ...making fun of Conan?iBrow: ...JL: ...iBrow: No.JL: Well, I got nothing then.iBrow: It’s not really a boredom as much as it is...I need to get out and do something. Feeling cramped in this house.JL: Meh. We could ask Tahu for a vacation.iBrow: Oh gosh. Like that’ll relax anyone.JL: ...guess you’re right. Hard to have a vacation with...those guys. (points to the Barraki)Pridak: Hey, Mantax. For my autobiography, should I put that I won the noble peace prize for peace or for war?Mantax: There is no noble prize for war.Pridak: ...right. Peace it is then.iBrow: ...JL: ...well...how about we just go on a vacation by ourselves?iBrow: ...JL: Let’s ask MT if we can go on a Zehvor only vacation.iBrow: Are you kidding? He’ll think we’re crazy.JL: Aw, come on. MT isn’t like that. He’ll understand.Later, upstairs...MT: Are you kidding? You must be crazy.iBrow: Told you.JL: *sigh*MT: I like the idea, but none of us has enough money to afford gas for the trip, or a hotel room, or anything else that we would need.JL: Then clearly we need to acquire money. In large amounts.MT: I’m afraid money for a hotel room for several days is gonna be hard to come by. Hotels are REALLY expensive.JL: ...then what if we just stayed in our car the whole time? Like a road trip? That wouldn’t cost as much.MT: ...iBrow: ...that’s actually a good idea.MT: Very well then. You get the money you need for the gas for a road trip, and we’ll go.JL: Sweet. Let’s go earn money!Meanwhile, at the nearby appliance factory...Zaktan: Ok, so, here’s what we’re gonna do.Vezok: ...yeah?Zaktan: We’ll sneak inside, grab a vaccuum cleaner, and bring it to the checkout counter like we’re actually gonna buy it. When we get there, you yell at them and scream “THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!”Vezok: ...Zaktan: Then, while everyone’s attempting to flee from the crazy redneck Piraka, I’ll push the vacuum cleaner out undetected.Vezok: ...you want me to get myself arrested?Zaktan: ...well, I’d prefer you not get arrested if possible, but if that’s what it takes...Vezok: Forget it. I’m not doing something like that.Zaktan: Aw, come on! Don’t be selfish! Being in jail is a small price to pay for us being able to rid the house of Tahu’s pestilance!Vezok: Don’t you have any sneakier plans to steal this thing?Zaktan: ...well...no, not really.Vezok: ...gah. Fine then. I’ll go with this. But you better go get Lev and iBrow to break me out of jail if I get arrested.Zaktan: Vezok, you’re a lifesaver! Now, let’s get inside and do this th-(runs into a door) *WHUMP!!!*Vezok: ...Zaktan: ...ow...I thought that door was automatic.Vezok: It is.Zaktan: Then why would it not open?Vezok: ...we must not be big enough to be detected by the sensor.Zaktan: Not big enough...huh?5 seconds and one rock through the glass door later...Vezok: (facepalm)Alarm: WWWWWEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWw....Zaktan: How about THAT?!? Was THAT big enough for ya, ya stupid door?-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Hmm. Pretty good.Also, if Zaktan was made up of those protodites of whatever, aren't they particles?And since they are the actual 'living' particles, would Zaktan suck himself up?Oh yeah, and this.CMON PL0X PLAY the MAFIA III-2 GAME LAR!

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

(Moment of silence for Heather)Now, I can safely say...Zaktan you have truly f-ed up. I had some hope your plan would work but now, I seriously doubt it man.Also, yay! Us Zehvor are going on a road trip! Let the true hilarity begin.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

BUT ZAKTAN IS GREAT.Sorta.Chapter 84: FundraisingOutside...iBrow: ...sooooo...guess we gotta find a way to get money for a road trip.JL: Fundraising is fun!iBrow: ...yeah....sure sounds like it. JL: …iBrow: ...well...guess we should think of how much money we need, and then ways to come up with that amount of money. Then we can pick the best option out of those choices.JL: All right.iBrow: To get enough gas for a car that will travel around...let’s say...4,000 miles...JL: …iBrow: ...well...assuming this car gets 30 MPG, which it gets close to, and a gallon of gas is about $3.70 right now...JL: That would be 4,000 miles divided by 30.iBrow: Yeah. So...roughly, 133 gallons of gas necessary?JL: Close to that. Then multiplying that by 3.7...iBrow: ...that’s around $500.JL: ...well...great. Guess we’re not gonna get that much by selling lemonade or something stupid.iBrow: Aw, come on. Think. There’s gotta be stuff we can do to get $500.JL: Rob a bank?iBrow: No.JL: Pirate software illegally and sell it for a cheaper price?iBrow: No.JL: Hack Microsoft and threaten to put up pictures of what Master Chief’s face looks like if they don’t give in to our demands?iBrow: ...let’s stick to the realm of things we can do to earn money LEGALLY.JL: ...well that shoots down a bunch of options right there.iBrow: Oh, come on. There’s gotta be SOMETHING besides a lemonade stand that we can do to get money legally.5 minutes later...iBrow: ...lemonade...come get your ice cold lemonade...only 25 cents...JL: At this rate, it’ll only be...2000 days until we have enough money!iBrow: We put that quarter in the cup ourselves, JL. Remember? We were flipping it to decide who had to say “come get lemonade.”JL: ...oh. Right. Well, in that case, only an infinite number of days at this rate then!Meanwhile, in the Void...Brenmac: Man...we’ve been all over this freaking place, and no signs of anyone.TR18: Could very well be that that the collapsed mine could be an earthquake. They could have all been trapped inside and died.Mesonak: ...well that’s not very happy cheer. How are we gonna get those three power orbs then?Brenmac: ...TR18: ...or maybe they’re just somewhere we haven’t checked yet.Brenmac: That sounds more likely. Let’s keep look-*RRRRUUUUMMMMBBBBLLLEEEEE*Gravity’s Tower: (begins to crumble and fall apart)Mesonak: ...TR18: ...what the...what is THAT?! (points in the distance)Brenmac: ...I have an idea...but I don’t think it’s good news for any of us.TR18: That stone giant just leveled that tower in seconds! Where the heck did he come from?Mesonak: Oh frick. Ohfrickohfrickohfrick TIME TO RUN!! (takes off sprinting)Ghirardelli: (appears) Aha! I have you now-Mesonak: (bowls over Ghirardelli) OUTTAMAHWAY!!! Ghirardelli: Oof! Hey! Come back her-(gets trampled by Brenmac and TR18) Ahhh!! Stop!! What are you(notices the stone giant)...oh frick.Back in the Coffee Mines...Pridak: Ok, so it’s fairly clear that motor oil and evil overlords of the Core do not mix.Evil Tahu: Yes.Pridak: Perhaps I can find another use for you, then. There’s gotta be something else you could be useful for.Evil Tahu: ...Pridak: ...hmm...how about...we fire gamma rays at your brain until you become a Nicki Manaj fan?Evil Tahu: Please no.Pridak: Y’know, that sounds like a good idea, actually! I’ll do that! Evil Tahu: NO!! WAIT!! I have something better!Pridak: ...better? What could you possibly have that was better?Evil Tahu: ...ever wanted to turn people into Toa Nuva?Pridak: No.Evil Tahu: Ever wanted to dump people into a poorly constructed plot device that either transforms them into epicly awesome versions of themselves or kills them instantly?Pridak: Yes.Evil Tahu: Then I may be able to help.Pridak: ...Evil Tahu: ...Pridak: All right, then. What do you have in mind?To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Also, if Zaktan was made up of those protodites of whatever, aren't they particles?

He just falls apart into Bionicle pieces.

iBrow: ...well...assuming this car gets 30 MPG, which it gets close to, and a gallon of gas is about $3.70 right now...

Dude, you don't know how cheap that gas would be considered here where I am. Luckily, it's only a couple miles over to Arizona to pick up gas for anywhere from thirty to forty cents cheaper.... but point still stands. :|

iBrow: ...lemonade...come get your ice cold lemonade...only 25 cents...

They gov'ment will bust you if you don't have a business license nowadays. Be careful.

TR18: That stone giant just leveled that tower in seconds! Where the heck did he come from?

Stone giant? Gorgnak? Or... oh no. No no. Didn't Tahu kill him?He's back!

Evil Tahu: Ever wanted to dump people into a poorly constructed plot device that either transforms them into epicly awesome versions of themselves or kills them instantly?

That's, like, win/win for Evil Tahu. :PAnywas, another good chapter Anti-Phillip. (because your name is MT, or Emtee, or Empty, and Emptying something is the opposite of Filling it Up, so Empty is the opposite of Fill Up, and FIll Up is Phillip, and.... okay, I'm lost now)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

And those bills don't count as real money, Dralcax.Seriously guys, that's the best you can come up with? A lemonade stand? At this rate, we'll never go on this trip! Can't you just find somewhere that needs help cleaning in hard to reach places...or something? I think I'm going to have to side with PB on this one MT: what's with you and constantly reviving dead villains? Can't they just stay dead? First 4-Mask, then Assassin, now this stone giant? Lastly, we have another intriguing plan from a villain. Let's hope it turns out better than Zaktan's is going right now.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

And those bills don't count as real money, Dralcax.Seriously guys, that's the best you can come up with? A lemonade stand? At this rate, we'll never go on this trip! Can't you just find somewhere that needs help cleaning in hard to reach places...or something? I think I'm going to have to side with PB on this one MT: what's with you and constantly reviving dead villains? Can't they just stay dead? First 4-Mask, then Assassin, now this stone giant? Lastly, we have another intriguing plan from a villain. Let's hope it turns out better than Zaktan's is going right now.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

He's running out of guest star villains.Also, MT was a mercenary, right? Just force him into doing mercenary work for the humans.Or just ask the US government. I thought they knew the Bionicles secret. Just blackmail them or something.Or help kiddies get all achievements on Xbox game campaigns on hard mode.Or sell Sonu's stuff. Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Seriously guys, that's the best you can come up with? A lemonade stand? At this rate, we'll never go on this trip! Can't you just find somewhere that needs help cleaning in hard to reach places...or something? I think I'm going to have to side with PB on this one MT: what's with you and constantly reviving dead villains? Can't they just stay dead? First 4-Mask, then Assassin, now this stone giant? Lastly, we have another intriguing plan from a villain. Let's hope it turns out better than Zaktan's is going right now.

Couple of issues here:4 Mask got revived because everyone was yelling "WE WANT 4 MASK AND OMEGA TURTLE BACK!!!!" And so they got 4 Mask and Omega Turtle back. Assassin never died. He was a Toa Zehvor, who got lost, knocked off a cliff by MT, infused with Xenon by the Dark Lord from the parallel dimension, and now works for him. Perhaps that was a bit unclear.Also the stone giant is not who you think it is. :P Perhaps referring to the latter half of Chapter 280 in Aftermath would give you a better idea of who it is.Oh, and creating Mesoquack and Ghirardelli already used up all my inventive villain quota for the month.Or year.

He just falls apart into Bionicle pieces.

Actually, I think it had more to do with the fact that Lego was too lazy to give him protodites instead of regular pieces. Or that that would have taken 10 hours to build. One of the two.

Should have gone with something illegal...

Yeah, like robbing a ban-oops, already tried. :PChapter 85: Business ChangeAt the appliance store nearby...Zaktan: (gets thrown out onto the sidewalk roughly)Employee: I don’t know what kind of prank this is, but we don’t want walking toys in here! (shuts the door)Zaktan: ...well...that failed miserably.Vezok: Told you it wasn’t gonna end well.Zaktan: Meh. Guess we’ll just have to find some other way to get money.Vezok: How are we gonna do that?Zaktan: ...I know! Let’s start a lemonade stand!Vezok: ...a lemonade stand?Zaktan: Sure! People always want lemonade. And we won’t have any competition, cause it’s not like there’s any other lemonade stands by our house.15 minutes later, in front of iBrow and JL’s lemonade stand...Zaktan: Nuts.Meanwhile, in the Core...Kermit: This is a portal to an alternate dimension?Rocket Matoran: You got it, mate. We’re gonna head over there and kick some tail!Kermit: ...hmm...I don’t *ribbit* know....is it dangerous?Rocket Matoran: You’re a bloody fire frog? What are you worried about?Kermit: ...it’s just...there could be...Rocket Matoran: Come on, mate, it’ll be like shootin’ fish in a barrel! We’ll grab my friends and get outta there faster than a kangaroo on steroids!Kermit: *Ribbit* Very well then. Let’s go find out what this...”Void”...place is like...(steps through the portal)Rocket Matoran: Right then! Off we go! (walks into the portal and disappears as well)(silence)Hero Factory Villain: (runs after Rocket Matoran into the portal) YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME BEHIND!!!! (dives into the portal)Meanwhile, elsewhere in the house...Levacius: ...man...there’s gotta be something to do today.PB: Why don’t you help JL and iBrow raise money for the Zehvor road trip we’re going on?Levacius: ...road trip?PB: Yeah. We’ll go travel somewhere. Get away from the house. It’ll be fun.Levacius: Crammed in a car with Mesonak for multiple weeks on end. Freaking yay.PB: Uh, Mesonak’s not here. Remember? He got lost in the Core and probably died.Levacius: ... :DPB: ...Levacius: Why not then? This trip may not be that bad after all! Let’s go raise some money!PB: ...wait...what are we doing?Levacius: Whatever it takes to get money! Come on, PB! We’re gonna go get...A JOB.50 minutes of job searches later...Levacius: Gah I hate this economy.Meanwhile, at the front of the house...Zaktan: You guys are selling lemonade too?iBrow: We’re selling lemonade. I wasn’t aware someone else was as well.JL: Maybe that’s why our business has sucked so far.Vezok: ...Zaktan: Well, screw this. Lemonade clearly doesn’t sell very well. We’ll just have to market something else.Vezok: I’ve got an idea.Zaktan: ...JL: ...what is it? I might be willing to change our business into if it’s good.Vezok: What if we wished evil upon people for money?iBrow: ...JL: ...then again, lemonade doesn’t sound too bad.Vezok: No, think about it. We can be psychics, who can commune with the spirits and wish evil or good upon people and tell them their future! They get paid ridiculous amounts of cash for that sort of stuff.iBrow: ...JL: ...Vezok: Doesn’t matter if what we say actually happens or not, cause we’ll still have enough money by the time our customers realize we were fakes to afford our vacuum and whatever it is that you want!iBrow: ...(shrugs) Might as well give it a shot.JL: This is ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous.Vezok: Utterly ridiculously awesome.JL: ...meh. Fine. We’ll start this “fortune telling” business. But you better be right about this...or I’ll make sure that the first thing that vacuum cleaner sucks up when you get it is YOU.Vezok: Fine...sheesh...calm down already. We’ll get the money.JL: Good.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Vezok: Fine...sheesh...calm down already. We’ll get the money.

Highly unlikely.

Zaktan: Well, screw this. Lemonade clearly doesn’t sell very well. We’ll just have to market something else.

If I sold my homemade lemonade, I'd be rich.Enough to get MS Points to use.

Levacius: Gah I hate this economy.

There's an economy?Meh. Good chappy. No stone giant though. That sucked. Too lazy to go back and see.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I hath returned! Nice chapters-Kermit's awesome, the sword thing is nice, and I don't mind 4-Mask-I'm making MT revive him for the GCC anyways. (yes that's still being made)And where's Mesonak? He hasn't posted in a while...or reunited with the other Zehvor.Hmmm....

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

And where's Mesonak? He hasn't posted in a while...or reunited with the other Zehvor.

It's ironic you'd post this, because I guiltily remembered today after being bogged down with podcasting, machinima, and IRL issues for weeks to review Aftermath, slunk into the topic, and caught myself up to speed on what's been going on.No excuses, merely apologies.The last.... however many chapters it's been have been excellent, as they usually tend to be.

5 minutes later...iBrow: ...lemonade...come get your ice cold lemonade...only 25 cents...JL: At this rate, it’ll only be...2000 days until we have enough money!iBrow: We put that quarter in the cup ourselves, JL. Remember? We were flipping it to decide who had to say “come get lemonade.”JL: ...oh. Right. Well, in that case, only an infinite number of days at this rate then!

I'd be lying if I said I didn't crack up laughing at that part. Lemonade stands FTW.

Levacius: Crammed in a car with Mesonak for multiple weeks on end. Freaking yay.PB: Uh, Mesonak’s not here. Remember? He got lost in the Core and probably died.Levacius: ... :biggrin:

<.<I also enjoyed the opening to Chapter 82, with the Piraka and the TV, as well. I'm now going to seriously try and keep up a solid reviewing schedule. -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

A wild Mesonak appears!MT tries to convince him to stay!It's sorta effective. :P

Lemonade and fortune-telling. Meh, I'd stick to yard care. Anyways, nice chapter, it's funny how they epicly fail at making money. I also especially liked the part where Levacius needs a job.

Funny, cause that's real life too. :P

And where's Mesonak? He hasn't posted in a while...or reunited with the other Zehvor.

One post above this. Chapter 86: Plan of AttackAt the house...Pohatu: Hey, uh, Tahu?Tahu: Yeah?Pohatu: There’s um...something you should know about...Tahu: What?Pohatu: ...well, long story short, there’s a line of 50 or so Bionicles lined up outside our shed.Tahu: ...are the neighbors attacking us again?Pohatu: No, and the shed has been covered in giant banners reading: “Psychic Piraka and Zaney Zehvor: Fortune Telling Since 2012.”Tahu: ...(facepalm)Pohatu: ...should I do something about this?Tahu: ...no...at least someone’s actually trying to earn money around here.Pohatu: Yeah, well, they dumped all of the garden tools outside to make room for their business.Tahu: What?!Pohatu: Yep. Tahu: ...meh. They weren’t important anyway.Pohatu: AND they tossed your wheelbarrow in a pile of dirt.Tahu: All right. That’s it. You can take my shed, and my garden tools, but you better not mess with my wheelbarrow. (grabs his fire sworrd)Pohatu: ...what are you going to do?Tahu: Put a stop to this madness! (heads for the front door)Meanwhile, in the Core...Portal: (opens)Kermit and Rocket Matoran: (fall out)*BLAP*Kermit: Ow.Rocket Matoran: Well...that was lovely. Welcome to the Void, mate.Kermit: *Ribbit* Looks terrible.Rocket Matoran: Yeah, the interior decoraters were kinda a bargain deal, but hey, ya kn-Hero Factory Villain: (falls out of the portal) *BLAP*Rocket Matoran: ...Kermit: ...Rocket Matoran: ...who’s this jabberwocky?HF Villain: I am the benevolent...Black Phantom!Kermit: ...Rocket Matoran: ...Kermit: ...*ribbit*Black Phantom: I am the most evil Hero Factory villain ever!Rocket Matoran: How did you end up in the bloody Void?Black Phantom: I came from the Core.Kermit: How’d you *ribbit* end up there?Black Phantom: Well, long story short, I am one of the Hero Factory 4.0 villains. I was one of many Black Phantom sets produced. Anyways, I was being shipped to Toys R Us, when some of the Hero Factory 4.0 sets broke out and began attacking me and my fellow Black Phantom bretheren.Rocket Matoran: ...Black Phantom...bretheren?Black Phantom: It’s a super secret society. Anyways, while I may be the most evil Hero Factory villain ever, I’m no good at fighting whatsoever. So me and all my other Black Phantom bretheren were massacred horribly and sent to the Core.Kermit: So now we get dead *ribbit* Hero Factory characters too?Black Phantom: Well, the place dead HF characters usually go to got completely filled.Rocket Matoran: ...what was it?Black Phantom: A trash compactor.Rocket Matoran: ...Kermit: ...that sounds terr-*RRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMBBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!*All Three: (turn around)Stone Giant: (steps over the ruins of Gravity’s tower in the distance)Kermit: ...Black Phantom: ...Rocket Matoran: ...quite a sticky wicket.Kermit: You brought me here for THIS?!?Rocket Matoran: Chill, mate, rockzilla wasn’t here last time. I’m thinking.Black Phantom: ...I’ll handle this! (takes off running for the oversized stone figure)Kermit: *Ribbit* Wait! Where are you going?Black Phantom: To kick some giant butt!Kermit: I thought you said you were bad at fighting! (begins chasing after BP)Black Phantom: I am! Except for stone giants. I received training in that.Kermit: ...*ribbit*Rocket Matoran: (sprints towards the giant) Fightin’? Without me? You guys must be dumber than a crocodile hunter in a sting ray pool if ya think you’re gonna leave ME out of this!Kermit: ...truly, I have lost control of this situation.Meanwhile, outside the house...Carapar: Hey guys! What’s going on?Zaktan: Hmm? Nothing. Nothing at all. Go away.Carapar: Aw, dang it. I thought this was a fortune telling business.Vezok: ...it is.Carapar: Why can’t I get my fortune told then?Zaktan: We don’t do free tellings.Carapar: I’ve got $10,000.Zaktan: Yeah, right. Listen, us adults are busy, so why don’t you go away and-Carapar: (holds up the money)Zaktan: O_oVezok: ...Zaktan: The HECK did you get that?Carapar: Tahu gave it to me to stimulate the local economy!Zaktan: ...right...well...here. Hand the money over and we’ll read your fortune.Carapar: Sweet! (hands Zaktan the money)Zaktan: ...hmmm...(looks into a crystal ball)...in your future...or present...I see you being ripped off of $10,000 by a phony fortune teller.Carapar: Ooohh. I’ll have to watch out for him.Zaktan: Yes you will. Now get out of here.Carapar: Bye! (heads out of the shed)Zaktan: ...Vezok: ...Zaktan: We just got $10,000, dude!Vezok: Heck yeah. iBrow and JL are gonna be pumped!Meanwhile, outside the shed...Carapar: Did I do all right?Tahu: ...yes....everything is going according to plan...now let’s get out of here before they realize that’s not real money.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1