Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Black Phantom: Well, long story short, I am one of the Hero Factory 4.0 villains. I was one of many Black Phantom sets produced. Anyways, I was being shipped to Toys R Us, when some of the Hero Factory 4.0 sets broke out and began attacking me and my fellow Black Phantom bretheren.Rocket Matoran: ...Black Phantom...bretheren?Black Phantom: It’s a super secret society. Anyways, while I may be the most evil Hero Factory villain ever, I’m no good at fighting whatsoever. So me and all my other Black Phantom bretheren were massacred horribly and sent to the Core.Kermit: So now we get dead *ribbit* Hero Factory characters too?Black Phantom: Well, the place dead HF characters usually go to got completely filled.Rocket Matoran: ...what was it?Black Phantom: A trash compactor.

That's fantastic. Just... great. XD

Carapar: Sweet! (hands Zaktan the money)Zaktan: ...hmmm...(looks into a crystal ball)...in your future...or present...I see you being ripped off of $10,000 by a phony fortune teller.Carapar: Ooohh. I’ll have to watch out for him.Zaktan: Yes you will. Now get out of here.Carapar: Bye! (heads out of the shed)

Wow. Hilarity abounds. And just when I thought it was over...

Meanwhile, outside the shed...Carapar: Did I do all right?Tahu: ...yes....everything is going according to plan...now let’s get out of here before they realize that’s not real money.

It continues. Tahu: Always one step ahead.... of certain people in certain situations.Great chapter and such. Cheers to prompt reviews such as this in the future.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Okay 4-Mask I can understand and Assassin never died in the first place, so my bad. Also, Mesonak's back. Awesome!Good chapters with Piraka and Zehvor going from lemonade stands to fortune telling. Zaktan thinks he just ripped Carapar off but doesn't realize that he is in fact the one who has been ripped off. I'd help Lev with the job search if I was there, but I can't think of anything that isn't either mundane or illegal. Meanwhile, another HF villain appears. Hope he's more effective than the others. -Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Actually, I have no problem with 4-Mask-every series needs at least one signature villain who gets revived alot, but the others should stay dead. And characters from TBTTRAH tend to stay dead, but they need to get beat up pretty bad first. Anyways, nice new chapter. I laughed when they ripped Carapar off (is every Carapar in every series dumb? is that like a BZP stereotype?) and I thought it was funny how Tahu planned it. Lack of PB makes me sad though.(check out my awesome new av)

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

​Actually, I have no problem with 4-Mask-every series needs at least one signature villain who gets revived alot, but the others should stay dead. And characters from TBTTRAH tend to stay dead, but they need to get beat up pretty bad first. Anyways, nice new chapter. I laughed when they ripped Carapar off (is every Carapar in every series dumb? is that like a BZP stereotype?) and I thought it was funny how Tahu planned it. Lack of PB makes me sad though.

I believe Carapar was stupid in Bionicle canon, so that's probably where it comes from.Also there will be lots of Zehvor time soon...ish.

Meanwhile, another HF villain appears. Hope he's more effective than the others.

Not a chance. :P

WHERE HAS XPLODE GONE

k2e36kk41ctlu4iq5k.jpegChapter 87: Size is IrrelevantOutside...Zaktan: JL! iBrow!iBrow: Hmm?Zaktan: We got the money we need!JL: ...already?Zaktan: Yeah! Dude, check it out!Vezok: We’re master salesmen! (pulls out a “$10,000” bill)Zaktan: Check it out!JL: ...iBrow: ...JL: ...Zaktan: Awesome, right?iBrow: ...I haven’t lived on this planet very long...but I’m pretty sure there’s no “$10,000” bill.JL: Yeah. Same.Vezok: No, no, it’s totally real! Carapar gave it to us!JL: Didn’t know Carapar was the financial expert here.Zaktan: It’s real, guy, I’m telling you.iBrow: Why do you think it’s real? Just cause you want to prove to us that you’re good salesmen?Vezok: AND because it’s got a perfectly framed picture of Kanye West on the front! (points to the picture)Zaktan: Who, as everyone knows, was the 57th president of the United States until he was assassinated by some guy from Jersey Shore...*sniff*...he will never be forgotten.JL: ...iBrow: ...you do realize that there have only been 44 presidents so far, right?Zaktan: Aw, that’s a lie fed to you by the government.JL: A lie?Vezok: Yeah. kinda like dinosaurs. They were another lie to cover up the existence of Pokemon.iBrow: Ok, look. Until you can quit making up stories about the president, and dinosaurs, and ridiculous amounts of currency in one bill...this discussion is over. Go back and get some real money from fortune telling.Zaktan: ...well...y’know what...screw you guys. I think this bill is real, and I’m gonna go down to the bank and confirm it’s validity. And when I do, I’LL go buy my vacuum cleaner and not share any of it with you! (walks off, enraged)Vezok: ...JL: ...iBrow: ...Vezok: ...not sure if I should follow him or not.JL: Well, if you want to get thrown in jail for counterfe-Vezok: Why would I ever ditch Zaktan?! (runs after him)JL: ...iBrow: ...JL: ...are jails, like, really comfortable or something here? Cause these guys really seem attracted to them.iBrow: Wouldn’t know. The only time I went to one we were blowing it up to get those nubs out.JL: Ah. iBrow: ...JL: Do me a favor next time they get stuck in jail.iBrow: What?JL: Save your explosives.Meanwhile, in the Core...Sonu: (walks up to the edge of a cliff)...whoa...Gravity: What?Protogenitus: I’m tired.Sonu: Look at this...giant...guy...Gravity: (looks at the stone giant) *gasp* My tower!Sonu: ...hope you had insurance on that thing.Gravity: Why the heck did he decide to wreck my tower!? What a freaking...freaking...Sonu: ...Gravity: ...freaking...mean person...Sonu: ...yeah.Protogenitus: When’s nap time?Gravity: ...Sonu: ...hang on...I recognize that guy.Gravity: Hmm?Sonu: That’s the giant stone statue the Dark Lord inhabited back when we fought him!Gravity: ...Protogenitus: I want my mommy. (collapses, sucking his thumb)Gravity: ...so this guy...is the Dark Lord...is what you’re saying.Sonu: That would appear to be the case.Gravity: ...why do the bad guys always get ridiculously overpowered machines?Sonu: ...Gravity: ...Sonu: ...man...he REALLY hates your tower.Gravity: Aw, come on! No graffiti on the ruins! Sheesh...what a loser.Sonu: Meh...we’ll have to find the others and form a plan of attack...I don’t think anyone’s gonna be taking on that thing without a seriously good strategy.Meanwhile....Kermit: Slow the *ribbit* down!Black Phantom: Time to die you overgrown wrecking ball that is shaped oddly like a person!Rocket Matoran: ...so bloody...out of shape...Dark Lord: (smashes through the remains of the tower and notices the mining area below)Black Phantom: (rushes towards the giant evil being of evilness) Sorry, bro, but there’s only room for ONE evilest villain of evilness in this galaxy! (slams down on one of the Dark Lord’s toes with all his might)Dark Lord: …what is...tickling my foot?Black Phantom: Yeah! You take that, sucker! (continues flailing at the Dark Lord’s toe)Kermit: (catches up to BP) Come on, you moron! (tries to pull him away) Black Phantom: I’m saving the galaxy! (continues beating on the Dark Lord’s toes)Ground: (rumbles)Kermit: …Rocket Matoran: (finally catches up) ...what the...bloody heck...(Suddenly, pieces of Gravity’s tower fly up into the air and stay suspended in the air, held by the Dark Lord)Dark Lord: ...I could use some projectiles. (hurls the pieces of Gravity’s tower at random buildings around the mining area below)Buildings: (get hit and collapse)Dark Phantom: ...hang on...I’ve got it! (grabs onto a piece of Gravity’s tower)Kermit: Wait! What are you-Tower Piece: (begins to rise into the air)Dark Phantom: Prepare to meet the evilest villain of all, nubcake!Rocket Matoran: Not without me ya don’t! (leaps onto the piece and rises up into the air)Dark Lord: …(notices the two “heroes” on one of the floating tower pieces)...hmm...Rocket Matoran: Ya! We got ya now, ya wonker!Dark Phantom: Prepare to face the unbeatable fighting skills of Dark Phantom!! (fires an energy bolt at the Dark Lord)Bolt: (bounces off harmlessly)Dark Phantom: …Dark Lord: …Dark Phantom: (turns to Rocket Matoran) You’re pretty good at fighting, right?Rocket Matoran: Ya. You must be barmy if you don’t think so.Dark Phantom: (turns to the Dark Lord) Prepare to face the unbeatable fighting skills of...uh....Rocket Matoran: …Dark Phantom: What’s your name again?Rocket Matoran: Crikey, glad to know you care so much about me that you’ll learn my name. (pulls out a ridiculously oversized rocket launcher)Dark Phantom: ...good Lord.Rocket Matoran: This weighs more than me! (fires it at the Dark Lord)Rocket: (hits the Dark Lord in the face)Dark Lord: …Rocket Matoran: Ya! Eat that, ya fatty!Dark Lord: Hmph. (raises his gigantic hand)Rocket Matoran: …Dark Phantom: ...bless my terribly unoriginal name.Dark Lord: (slams his hand down)Rocket Matoran: OUTTA THE WAY! (grabs Dark Phantom and tackles him off the edge)Dark Phantom: AAAAHHHHH!!!!Rocket Matoran and Dark Phantom: (fall and land on a platform below) *CRASH!!!*Dark Lord: …(looks in vain for the squished “heroes”)Rocket Matoran: (gets up) ...tell ya what...let the professionals take care of this burk.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Lol, name change on the fly FTW. Dark Phantom... how interesting.What an interesting scenario for a fight. My bet's with Rocket Matoran and DP cause' they're obviously professionals at everything they do.

Gravity: Why the heck did he decide to wreck my tower!? What a freaking...freaking...Sonu: ...Gravity: ...freaking...mean person...Sonu: ...yeah.Protogenitus: When’s nap time?Gravity: ...

XDVery interested in seeing this progress (what else is new) and all that good stuff; great work per usual.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Black Phantom turned into Dark Phantom.Nice name change.

sadkjfnakgnlakjndfjandglajsndfDark Lord screwed me up. >:[

What an interesting scenario for a fight. My bet's with Rocket Matoran and DP cause' they're obviously professionals at everything they do.

RR and DP: Professional Plumbing since 1984.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Chapter 88: Ill Gotten GainsAt the house...iBrow: ...man...this sucks.JL: Getting money around here is impossible.iBrow: There’s gotta be SOMETHING else we can do besides sell lemonade.JL: ...iBrow: ...JL: ...sell lemony-flavored water?iBrow: Hilarious.Levacius: (walks up) Hey guys. What are you doing?JL: Trying to sell lemonade.Levacius: (laughs) Well, you better hurry and close up your business, or else you’ll run out of time to pack.iBrow: ...pack?Levacius: Yeah. For the Zehvor trip.JL: Wait...we’re going now?Levacius: Yep.JL: ...how? Where did we get the money from?Levacius: Bouncy made a fortune in selling fake teenage rap CDs to other people on eBay.JL: ...iBrow: ...so THAT’S how you make money.JL: Gah I hate this planet.Meanwhile...Mesoquack: (emerges from a pile of rubble) ...Dark Lord: (swings his arms about wildly at Rocket Matoran/Black/Dark Phantom)Rocket Matoran: Not gonna get me, ya flibber flabber!Mesoquack: ...heh. Dark Lord...huh? Very well then...if my brother could kill him(pulls out his sword)...I should be able to do it too-Giant Piece of Gravity’s Tower: (flies out of nowhere and lands on Mesoquack) *WHAM!!!!*Mesoquack: ...#$%@.At the house...MT: ...wow...I’m stunned.PB: Told you I was good.MT: ...but this is...amazing...how did you manage to collect this much money in a matter of hours? You’d have to be dealing some seriously illegal stuff in order to...PB: ...MT: ...never mind. I don’t even want to know.PB: Good! In that case, I’ll be packed and ready within an hour. Who’s driving?MT: ...uh...I don’t care. Just as long as it’s not-PB: Excellent! Cause I spent some of the money I earned on an expensive chauffeur to take us from place to place.MT: ...PB: ...allow me the pleasure of introducing to you...Jawblade!Jawblade: (walks in)MT: ...what the...Jawblade: Eet iz a pleezure to meet your acquanteence. MT: ...PB: He’s part of the 4.0 Hero Factory villains. He got lost in Germany on the way here, so he sorta talks funny.Jawblade: Wienerschnitzel.MT: ...that accent doesn’t sound German at all...it sounds like...Russian and Irish at the same time.PB: Precisely! And Germany is right inbetween both of them.MT: ...Jawblade: My modder vaz a soviet and my father vaz Polish.MT: Polish? Why does that make you sound like you’re from-Jawblade: BUT my grandfadder vaz from Ireland! Zat eez vhy I sound diz vay!MT: ...aren’t you a toy? How do you even have a fam-PB: *Ahem* Let’s move on before anyone’s feelings get hurt.MT: ...right. Whatever.PB: Jawblade here will be driving us wherever we need to go in his very own tour bus that he stole!MT: Hang on a second. Buses needs a lot more money for gas than cars.PB: Don’t worry about that. I can just rip off some more teenagers if necessary.MT: What?PB: ...I mean...I can make...I mean earn...more money...through hard work and labor...if need be.MT: ...I get the feeling we’re going to be in jail before all this is through.Jawblade: I vill be vaiting for you in zee car. (heads downstairs)PB: I’m gonna go pack.MT: ...yeah...right. Me too.Meanwhile, in the Core...Evil Tahu: Aha! Here we go! Energized Protodermis!Pridak: Fascinating. Did you know that Protodermis make up 100% of everything in the Bionicle universe?Evil Tahu: ...I think you’re getting protodermis mixed up with plastic there.Pridak: NOT IN REAL LIFE. In the stor...ah, forget it.Evil Tahu: (pours it into a giant hole in the floor) There. Now, if you are destined to transform into something greater, when you touch the protodermis, you will be transformed into...PRIDAK NUVA!Pridak: Interesting. What if I’m not destined to transform?Evil Tahu: ...then...you die.Pridak: ...well that’s a bad risk/reward ratio.Evil Tahu: BUT...it’s awesome if you get to transform.Pridak: Meh...who decides whether you’re “destined” to transform or not?Evil Tahu: Gee, I dunno for sure. Who wrote the comics where the Toa Mata transformed?Pridak: Greg Farshety.Evil Tahu: Then probably Greg Farshety.Pridak: Son of a biscuit. He hates my guts.Evil Tahu: Why?Pridak: Well, I was really mad at him for making me lose in the 2007 storyline ending. So I wrote him an angry email about it, and he told me that I was a delusional fanboy who “wasn’t really Pridak,” and needed to get a life.Evil Tahu: ...Pridak: Then I signed his email up on thousands of spam websites.Evil Tahu: Ouch.Pridak: Meh. I’d like to test this out on someone first, just to make sure it actually has transforming properties and it wasn’t just some Bionicle legend. Who do you know that would definitely be transformed if they fell into this stuff?Evil Tahu: ...well...15 minutes later...Pridak: Hey, Xplode. Mind coming here for a sec?Xplode: ...*sigh*...what do YOU want-Evil Tahu: (jumps out of nowhere and tackles Xplode)Xplode: AAAHHHH!!! GET OFF, YOU FAT LAZY-Pridak: (fires a tranquilizer dart and hits Xplode)Xplode: (blacks out)...Pridak: ...excellent...perfect test subject.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

For someoneone who started out as a vicious dragon, Protogenitus sure has become a wuss.So the the Zehvor trip is starting without me. I don't agree with it, but maybe I'll catch up up to you guys sooner or later. Or maybe I'll have to break you all (and likely Zaktan) out of jail. Whatever happens. And your bus driver is once more someone who A. can't reach the pedals and has no legs to in the first place. and B. can probably barely look over the steering wheel-oh why am I even questioning this? Nice to see the Dark Lord again and I predict that at three characters are on their way to the slammer within the next few chapters.Good ones MT. -Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

So the the Zehvor trip is starting without me. I don't agree with it, but maybe I'll catch up up to you guys sooner or later.

I wholeheartedly concur with this sentiment. Just sayin'.

Levacius: Bouncy made a fortune in selling fake teenage rap CDs to other people on eBay.JL: ...iBrow: ...so THAT’S how you make money.JL: Gah I hate this planet.

....I have no words. Seriously. Except for what I just typed.

Jawblade: BUT my grandfadder vaz from Ireland! Zat eez vhy I sound diz vay!MT: ...aren’t you a toy? How do you even have a fam-PB: *Ahem* Let’s move on before anyone’s feelings get hurt.MT: ...right. Whatever.

Okay, I know I've said this before, but I love the HF characters' portrayals in this series. Makes for some hilarious moments. Like that. :PGood chapter overall, hooray for the trip commencing. Fun times are ahead, I can feel it.-Mesonak Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Oops I didn't post again.:|Nice chappy. :)I wanna see what Xplode turns into.ALSO, Everyone....I would like to refer you to the new challenger of the 'Worst Song Ever', 'Hot Problems' - Double Take.The first 2 seconds made me pause the video immediately.3 million views in 7 days...With a cool red lightsaber.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Okay, I know I've said this before, but I love the HF characters' portrayals in this series. Makes for some hilarious moments. Like that. :P

I try 50% harder on HF characters than normal Bionicles.Actually no. Maybe I just write better for series I dislike.

I would like to refer you to the new challenger of the 'Worst Song Ever', 'Hot Problems' - Double Take.

DO NOT DO THIS. YOU WILL MURDER YOURSELF.

So the the Zehvor trip is starting without me. I don't agree with it, but maybe I'll catch up up to you guys sooner or later. Or maybe I'll have to break you all (and likely Zaktan) out of jail.

Foreshadowing :P

This chapter is kind of random, but hilarously random

We at Aftermath specialize at random.Chapter 89: Bionicles Gone Wild, Part 1Outside the house...Levacius: ...soooo...road trip, here we come.Kpik: Sounds fun (loads the last of his stuff onto the bus)Levacius: Meh. I’ll reserve my judgment for that when we get somewhere. In the meantime, where is everyone?Kpik: I think loading their stuff up. Why?Levacius: Dunno. Just wondering. Wanted to figure out where-*OW!!*Levacius: ...what was that?Kpik: Dunno. Sounded like it came from the bus.Levacius: ...let’s go check it out. (runs inside the bus, followed by Kpik)Kpik: Hello? Is someone hurt?Jawblade: Eet eez just mee. I apologize profuselee.Levacius: ...who the...Jawblade: My name eez Jawblade. I eem your drivah.Kpik: ...having a hard time figuring out where your accent is from. It sounds...Jawblade: Eet eez Russian and Ireesh. And Poleesh, but I try to eegnore them whenever possible.Kpik: ...Levacius: ...so...you’re our driver?Jawblade: Yees. Driving a bus ees a complicated proceedure, zo I vill try very hard to-Kpik: Wait a minute. That’s German.Jawblade: ...er...I...um...I geet around a lot. Een Europe, zat ees.Kpik: ...Levacius: ...Jawblade: I’ll be waiting at the front of zee bus for your friends to be reedy...zen ve shall be off! (walks towards the front)Kpik: ...I dunno if I trust this guy.Levacius: Oh, come on. He looks harmless. After all, what trouble could he really cause?Meanwhile, in England...Furno 4.0: ...think I got something, Stormer.Stormer 4.0: What?Furno 4.0: Tracks. Looks like Jawblade’s. And they’re heading to the airport...Stormer 4.0: Well ain’t that the bee’s knees. Now that barmy aggro causah’s probably still got all those Hero Cores with him in America now.Furno 4.0: Meh. I think we’re hosed, old chap. No way we’re gonna find that bender among all those fat Americans.Stormer 4.0: Ah, you sell yourself short, old friend. Jawblade stands out in a crowd worse than Charles Bronson trying to hide in a police lineup. We’ll catch him.Furno 4.0: ...yeah..maybe you’re right. And when he does...he’ll burn...along with EVERYONE ELSE WITH HIM!!Meanwhile, in the Core...Brenmac: ...this kind of feels stupid.TR18: Really? It feels like I’m saving my life to me.Mesonak: Which is stupid. Death is clearly the intelligent choice.Brenmac: ...I dunno...I just...hate running from someone we’ve already defeated.Mesonak: Well, when that “someone” happens to be more ridiculously overpowered than Dark Phoenix in vanilla Marvel vs. Capcom 3, yeah.Brenmac: ...bleh. I suppose, it’s just-Ghirardelli: (appears) I FOUND YOU!! (knocks TR18 backwards)Mesonak: Hey! (pulls out his sword)Ghirardelli: Hey yourself.Mesonak: ...you hit my friend.Ghirardelli: Indeed I did.Mesonak: ...Ghirardelli: ...Mesonak: ...nobody likes you.Ghirardelli: That’s rather debata-Mesonak: (swings his sword at Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: (catches Mesonak’s sword inbetween his fingers and flips Mesonak over his head)Mesonak: (flies into the air and crashes into the ground) *WHAM!!*Ghirardelli: Fools! You have no chance against me when I have these three uber awesome amazing cool stuff power orb thingies. Mmm...they’re so delicious.Brenmac: ...Ghirardelli: Now...I shall take that sword from you...and then there will be nothing keeping me from-Brenmac: (pulls out the sword) Stay back you freak.Ghirardelli: Freak? I am no freak. I am just...freak...ish...sort of.Brenmac: ...Ghirardelli: Now give it here! (grabs for the sword)Laser: (flies out of the sword and hits Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: AAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! (flies backwards)Brenmac: ...Mesonak: ...oof. (picks himself up)TR18: ..what the heck was that?Ghirardelli: (stands up, horribly blackened from the sword blast)...what the...Brenmac: ...Ghirardelli: ...this is...madness...what is happening? All of a sudden...I have stopped craving chocolate...Mesonak: ..Ghirardelli: ...I am...craving...something else. I must have this something else!! I NEED THIS SOMETHING ELSE!!! WHAT IS IT...it’s like...chocolate...but fruitier. And creamier.TR18: ...Ghirardelli: ...grrr...I don’t know what you have done to me...but I shall have my revenge!! (snaps his fingers and disappears)Brenmac: ...that was...bizarre.Mesonak: Think we’ll have to be careful about that sword from here on out.Brenmac: ...yeah...I don’t feel like getting a Spider Man 3 recoloration of my own.In the Coffee Mines...Xplode: ...zzzz....wha...(slowly wakes up)...what’s going on?Pridak: Welcome back to us, Xplode.Xplode: ...Pridak? What are you...why am I chained to this?Pridak: You’re going to become...Xplode Nuva.Xplode: ...Pridak: ...well...either that or dead Xplode Nuva.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

How can Jawblade operate the pedals? He doesn't have feet!

Illegal modifications. :PChapter 90: Bionicles Gone Wild, Part 2In the Void...Sonu: ...sheesh.Gravity: ...Sonu: I had severly underestimated the size of this thing from the distance.Gravity: Yeah. Even if we were to make it up that hill...how are we going to even begin reaching the height necessary to actually attack it? I mean, I seriously doubt beating on its toes is going to do much-*AHEM*Gravity and Sonu: (turn around)Protogentius: ...I’m still here, you know.Gravity: You can’t fly. That’s pointless anyway.Protogenitus: Wrong. (extends two giant wings)Sonu: ...what the...Gravity: You lied to us!Protogenitus: No. I didn’t. I just was too lazy to fly at the time.Gravity: ...Sonu: ...Protogenitus: But now I’m not lazy. Wanna fly?Sonu: (shrugs and climbs on)Gravity: ..I’m getting a really bad feeling about this.5 minutes later...Dark Lord: ...(notices a dragon with two Toa riding on it flying towards him)...Rocket Matoran: ...Dark Lord: ...you people are really getting desperate, huh?Rocket Matoran: Aw, don’t look at me when you say that. That sagfest has nothing to do with me!Back at the house...MT: Everyone on?Levacius: Looks like it. We’ve got me, you, JL, Kpik, PB, iBrow...MT: ...Levacius: ...is that really it? That’s all the people we have?MT: Well...besides all the ones who’ve been lost for ages...yes.Levacius: Hmm. Whatever happened to those guys, anyway? MT: Well, I heard Hovoki found Tahu’s credit card and bought about 5 tons of Sprite at a local grocery store...and nobody knows where he is now.Levacius: Uh-huh. What about the others though?MT: ...well...I have a guess...Meanwhile, on the island of forgotten guest stars...Gorgnak: THIS SUCKS!!!Blackout: Hey, want some more coconut milk?Back on the bus...Jawblade: Ve are all zet to go.MT: Perfect. Let’s get going then. Jawblace: Exceelent. (closes the door and hops onto the wheel)Levacius: ...hang on. What the heck is all this?Jawblade: Zees? Zees are my slight...modeefeecashions.Levacius: ...modifications?Jawblade: Yees. Eet waz slightly difeecult to reach ze pedals, so I had to...revire some tings.Levacius: ...none of this looks well done at all...or even safe.Jawblade: In zat case, I shall make very shure ve do not get into a wreck. (presses the acceletator pedal)Bus: (lurches forward into a tree)*SMASH!!!*Jawblade: ...Levacius: ...Jawblade: ...zat vaz a mulligan. (puts the bus in reverse and backs out of the driveway)Levacius: ...dear God please let me come back alive.Meanwhile, in the Void...Kermit: (pulls out a lawn chair and a container of yogurt) Dark Lord: (swings at Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: (dodges)Dark Lord: (fires a laser at Protogenitus)Protogenitus: (dives out of the way)Kermit: ...ah...this is some great entertainment. (sits in his chair and begins eating his yogurt) Ghirardelli: (appears out of nowhere and bowls Kermit over) *WHAM!!!*Kermit: AAAAHHHH!!! (falls out of his chair and flings his yogurt into the air)Ghirardelli: Could this possibly be it? (catches the yogurt and eats some of it)Kermit: ...Ghirardelli: ...yes...yes...yes! That is it! That is what I crave now! This...this...(looks at the container)...yogurt stuff! That is what I desire!Kermit: ...Ghirardelli: I shall hunt down all sources of yogurt in the Void! Tell me, pathetic mortal, where did you acquire such heavenly food?Kermit: ...I brought it with me...I stole it from Tahu’s freezer originally...Ghirardelli: ...right...then I need to find this “Tahu’s freezer,” place! Farewell, foolish being! (teleports away)Kermit: ...all you had to do was ask for a taste.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Er...why would Tahu keep yogurt in his freezer? Wouldn't he keep it in the refridgerator instead?Anyways, that sword and its powers are quite interesting. Wonder what else we'll witness in terms of its effects. I don't see this road trip going very well at all, (then again, what vacation of ours has?)if Jawblade is crashing into trees before he even pulls out of the driveway. If a stay in lockup doesn't cut your vacation short, a horrible car accident certainly will. Meanwhile, an epic battle goes on between the Dark Lord himself, Rocket Matoran, Sonu, Gravity, and Protogenitus. Awesomeness. Lastly, will Xplode evolve or die? Find out next chapter...maybe. And blah, blah, blah, parents couldn't pay cable bill on time again, see you all in a week, pray for new AT chapter next Friday when I get back.Until then,-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Er...why would Tahu keep yogurt in his freezer? Wouldn't he keep it in the refridgerator instead?

Tahu loves frozen yogurt. :PShort chappy here. Sorry, been busy lately.Chapter 91: Nuva SpamIn the Void...Mesoquack: Eerrrrggghh....ugggghhhh...(tries to push the rock up)...Assassin: (walks up to Mesoquack)Mesoquack: ...you!Assassin: (creates a ball of Xenon in his hand) The Dark Lord...desires your services.Mesoquack: …Assassin: You have eluded him long enough. (launches the ball of Xenon at Mesoquack)Mesoquack: AAAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!Assassin: ...there. One Mesonak down...and one to go.Meanwhile, in the Coffee Mines...Pridak: …Evil Tahu: …Pridak: …Evil Tahu: …*bubbles*Pridak: ...well...looks like he wasn’t destined to change.*SPLASH!!!*Xplode Nuva: (leaps out of the pool of energized protodermis)Evil Tahu: AAAHHHH!!!!Xplode Nuva: NOBODY DUNKS ME IN ENERGIZED PROTODERMIS!! (tosses Evil Tahu into a wall)*WHAM!!!!*Pridak: (cowers in fear)Xplode Nuva: (turns to Pridak) HOW ABOUT A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE??!Pridak: No, wait! I’m destined to transform! If you dunk me, I’ll turn into something horrible, and I’ll destroy you!Xplode Nuva: I’ll take my chances. (grabs Pridak and hurls him into the energized protodermis)*SPLASH!!!*Xplode Nuva: …Evil Tahu: …Xplode Nuva: ...there...guess he wasn’t so destined to transform after all.*SPLASH!!!*Xplode Nuva: (turns around)Pridak Nuva: RRRAAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!Xplode Nuva: What the Pridak Nuva: (leaps into the air and tackles Xplode Nuva)Xplode Nuva: Rargh! (kicks Pridak off) Who in the world decided that YOU should be destined to transform into a Nuva!?Pridak Nuva: The Great Spirit has chosen me!Xplode Nuva: The Great Spirit my butt! This isn’t energized protodermis, it’s some fake that transforms anybody! No way anyone would think YOU’RE mature enough to be a Nuva!Meanwhile, in the...Bionicle heaven...or wherever the Great Spirit lives...Great Spirit 1: Ha ha! Hey dude, check this out.Great Spirit 2: What?Great Spirit 1: I’m making everyone in this stupid science experiment destined to turn into a Nuva! Check it out! They’re all going crazy!Great Spirit 2: Aw, cut it out. You’re liable to make someone a Nuva who’ll ruin the world or something.Great Spirit 1: ...fine. Back in the Coffee Mines...Evil Tahu: ..hmm...if everyone gets transformed by this stuff...then why not me too?! (leaps into the protodermis)Energized Protodermis: (reacts violently and incinerates Evil Tahu)*POOF!*Xplode Nuva: …Pridak Nuva: …Xplode Nuva: ...never mind...maybe it was energized protodermis after all.Meanwhile...Brenmac: ...all right. I’ve had enough of this. We’ve gotta take care of the Dark Lord once and for all here.Mesonak: ...I’d love to. Seems a little difficult right now.Brenmac: There’s gotta be something big we can use to counter the Dark Lord’s size or something...isn’t there something we can do?TR18: ...well...Brenmac: ...TR18: There might be something...but don’t count on this working for sure.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Hoorah, the server has returned!Chapter 92: Bionicles Gone Wild, Part 3In the Zehvor bus...Levacius: ...man...I’m hungry.JL: Shush. You’re plastic. You don’t need food.Levacius: I am not plastic!JL: Yes you are. You’re just a simple toy that got brought to life and looks like a space warrior. Levacius: ...well, maybe I’m actually a space warrior that just looks like a toy brought to life.JL: ...Levacius: Didn’t think about it that way, did you?JL: ...no...and Pridak really scares me now.Levacius: ...dear God I never thought of it that way.Jawblade: Howz about lawnch sometime?Levacius: ...hey, guess what? I’m not the only one who wants lunch.Jawblade: Lawnch? I don’t reely vant lawnch. I just vant to be out of zees stupeed van vith you guyz for a few meenutes.Levacius: ...well...that’s half a vote for lunch at least.JL: Fine. I’ll go ask MT if we can stop for lunch soon. But you better not complain about anything else for a while afterwards. (walks off towards the back of the bus)Levacius: ...snack right afterwards?Jawblade: Zat sounds awesome.Meanwhile, in the Void...Sonu: ...this is ridiculous.Gravity: I told you this couldn’t end well.Protogenitus: (flies towards the Dark Lord) For great justice!Dark Lord: (swings one of his massive arms at Black Phantom)Black Phantom: Oh dear. *SMACK!!*Black Phantom: (goes flying) AAAAHHHHH!!!!Rocket Matoran: No! Dark Phan-Dark Lord: (fires a laser at Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: (dives out of the way) Aaaahh! Black Phantom! I forgot mate! Chill!Protogenitus: (flies in on the Dark Lord, dropping Sonu and Gravity off on his shoulders)Dark Lord: ...? Sonu: Aw, great. This can’t end poorly at all.Dark Lord: Get off! (tries to shrug Sonu and Gravity off)Sonu: (falls off) AAHH!!Rocket Matoran: (catches Sonu) *whump*Sonu: ...Rocket Matoran: ...nice to see ya again, mate.Sonu: Same.Dark Lord: Ragh! (fires a gigantic laser)Sonu: ...gettin’ sick of this guy.Rocket Matoran: Same here. Protogenitus: (swoops down and grabs on to the Dark Lord’s head)Dark Lord: (flails about, trying to knock Protogenitus off)Protogenitus: Rawk!Rocket Matoran: ...ice cream if we beat this guy?Sonu: Sounds good.Meanwhile, in the bus...JL: Hey, MT.MT: Hmm?JL: Can we stop for lunch sometime?MT: ...I guess. It seems a little early, but whatever.JL: Yeah, that’s what I thought too. It’s just that those whiners back there are-*KA-BUMP!!*JL: ...MT: ...what was that?JL: No idea. Sounded like we have a flat tire.MT: ...gah. Knew this stupid bus wasn’t worth the extra space. I’ll hop out and take a look.Jawblade: (pulls the bus over to the edge of the road)JL: I’m coming too.MT: Sure, I guess. (heads out the door) Always could use some help changing ti-*WHAP!!!*MT: Ow!JL: ...MT: ...JL: You ok? (follows MT outside)MT: Yeah...just got hit with this...plastic thingy...Furno 4.0: (walks up) By the authority of the Galactic Hero Factory Police, you are under arrest.MT: The what?JL: For what?Stormer 4.0: For harboring an indicted criminal. The universally acclaimed fiend Jawblade is on your bus, is he not?Levacius: What’s going on? (walks outside)Nex 4.0: You will find this easier to deal with if you surrender peacefully. We slashed your tires, you have no way of escaping.MT: ...(nods at Lev)Evo 4.0: Just come with us, and we’ll-JL: (launches a laser blast and knocks Evo away)Evo 4.0: (goes flying)Furno 4.0: (lunges at JL)MT: (Teleports behind Furno and baseball bats him into the interstate)Furno 4.0: (gets hit by a passing car and sent flying)Rocka 4.0: (starts for MT)Levacius: (creates a plastic barrier where the holes are in the tires, effectively fixing them)JL: (puts up an energy field and knocks Rocka away)MT: Quick! Back on the bus! Zehvor: (head back on the bus)Nex 4.0: Stop crimi-(runs into the energy field and gets electrocuted)Levacius: GO GO GO!!!Jawblade: (punches the gas and the bus takes off)JL: ...MT: ...JL: ...well...guess lunch is getting delayed a little.MT: Yeah. Jawblade, we have a little talking to do.Jawblade: I svear, vatever it vas they accused me of, I deed not do eet.MT: Lovely. We still need to talk.Jawblade: ...blazt eet.Meanwhile, back on the interstate...Stormer 4.0: (picks up some of the scattered pieces of Evo 4.0)...you have not gotten away from us yet, Mr. Jawblade...To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Excellent last few chapters. I must echo ibrow's sentiments; the protodermis segments were hilarious.I also cracked up at the part with the Hero Factory trying to capture Jawblade. Also the void battle is hilarious as usual. No surprise there. :PGreat work.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

So did Evo 4.0 go into Evil Tahu's?

Probably. And I'll probably be too lazy to include that in a scene later.Chapter 93: RevolutionAt the house...Tahu: ...what in the world happened to YOU two?Xplode Nuva: Don’t ask.Pridak Nuva: Science happened.Tahu: ...you look like you ran afoul of GlaDos or something.Xplode: Well, if you substitute GlaDos with boy genius here, then yeah.Pridak Nuva: Hey, it turned out for the better, didn’t it? I mean, we’re now tougher, stronger villains, right? Man, if any hero tried to cross me now...I could tear him to shreds!Tahu: ...what did you even do to yourself? Pridak: I was transformed, Tahu. I have become something greater than you could ever imagine. I stepped into energized protodermis, and I became something bigger...something better...I am Pridak Nuva!Tahu: ...what crackhead great spirit decided to destine you to become a Nuva?Pridak: The “who” that destined me is irrelevant. What matters is that the balance of power has shifted. While I am now stronger, you are still stuck as plain old vanilla Tahu. Tahu: ...(gets up and walks towards the closet)Pridak: And...since the balance of power has shifted...I believe the balance of respect should shift as well. As you full know, you have been ruling this house with an iron fist since 2004 or so.Tahu: (returns with a baseball bat)Xplode Nuva: ...uh...Pridak?Pridak Nuva: However...now that I am stronger than you...I shall liberate the house from your tyranny. I shall rightfully claim my place as “ruler of the house,” and you shall begin taking order from me.Tahu: (pulls the baseball bat back in a batter’s stance)Xplode Nuva: ...Pridak...?Pridak Nuva: And, as my first order as the new ruler of this house...I command you to make me a sandwich.Tahu: One faceful of aluminum sandwich, coming up. (rears back and nails Pridak with the baseball bat)*WHACK!!!!*Pridak: (goes flying through an open window)Xplode Nuva: ...Tahu: ...*SPLASH!!!*Pridak Nuva: GAH!! OW!!! AND THE WATER’S COLD TOO!! COME ON!!!Xplode Nuva: ...Tahu: ...(turns to Xplode)...I don’t suppose you have any plans of taking over the house as well.Xplode Nuva: ...uh...actually...I was just about to go check my balancebook...er...I mean...balance my checkbook...Tahu: Cool then. (heads out of the room)Xplode Nuva: ...(climbs through the window)...what was THAT?!?Pridak: That was a terrible sandwich, that’s what that was. Dude can’t make lunch to save his life. Maybe that’s why nobody respects him as leader.Meanwhile, in the Void...Sonu: (launches a fire blast at the Dark Lord)Dark Lord: Rargh! (slams his fist down on the platform Sonu’s on)Sonu: Aalallalalaalal-(leaps off and lands on another platform)Dark Lord: Stay still you! (begins swinging wildly at Sonu)Sonu: (dodges and ducks out of the way)Dark Lord: Enough of this! (lifts his leg into the air)Sonu: ...oh dear lord...Dark Lord: (slams his leg on the platform)Sonu: AAAHHHH!!! (dives off)Rocket Matoran: Saving your @$%es! (throws a rope to Sonu)Sonu: (grabs on and swings up to Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: ...Sonu: ...thanks...giant Chuck Norris kicks are not what I signed up for.Protogenitus: (flies above the Dark Lord, peppering him with fireballs)Dark Lord: ...grrrr...(grabs Protogenitus)Protogenitus: *SQUAK!!!*Dark Lord: (hurls him far away) Be gone, oversized chicken!Gravity: (flies into the air and lands by Sonu) ...I don’t think any of this is doing anything.Sonu: Gonna agree with you on that.Gravity: ...any ideas?Sonu: ...not many. Dark Lord: (turns to face the three heroes)Sonu: ...Gravity: How about now?Sonu: Does running sound good?Gravity: Think it’ll have to work for now.Dark Lord: ...go home, little Toa. You are powerless in opposition.Gravity: Go HOME?!? You WRECKED my home and started using the pieces for target practice, you oversized Boflex model!Sonu: ...what?Rocket Matoran: Quite a sticky wicket.Dark Lord: ...hmph. I suppose I shall have to find you a new home then. How about, say, the Core? (swings his fist down at Gravity)Gravity: (dives out of the way and falls down below)Rocket Matoran: Gravity!Sonu: ...this is bad.Dark Lord: And now...would you two care to leave of your own free will...or jump to your death like him?Rocket Matoran: ...well...personally, I wouldn’t mind a barbeque and some-Laser: (comes out of nowhere and nails the Dark Lord in the back)*BAAAAMMMMM!!!!*Dark Lord: AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!Sonu: ...Giant Robot: (begins walking towards the Dark Lord)Rocket Matoran: ...what in the name of Sydney?Inside the robot...Mesonak: ...this thing is awesome!TR18: Still can’t believe you got it to work!Mesonak: Believe it. (pulls a lever)Robot: (slaps the Dark Lord)Dark Lord: AAAGGHHH!!!Brenmac: ...the size of this battle is slightly ridiculous.Mesonak: ...how about...the “Mesomobile...” that sounds like a good name for this thingy.Brenmac: ...TR18: ...tell you what...if we get out of this alive...you can name it anything you want.Mesonak: Really? How about the “TR18 sucks mobile?”TR18: ...Mesonak: ...TR18: ...given the options...I think we should stick with Mesomobile.Mesonak: Fine.Back outside...Mesomobile: (dodges a beam from the Dark Lord)Dark Lord: Die! (punches the Mesomobile)Mesomobile: Ow! Take this, evil fiend! (slaps the Dark Lord)Dark Lord: (falls down) *WHAM!!!!*Mesomobile: Ha! I win!Dark Lord: ...this...this is not over. I cannot control this robot body well at all. (teleports out of the robot body)Mesomobile: ...Sonu: ...well...that was a lame ending.Rocket Matoran: Tell me about it.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Pridak is always that way. :DReally sorry this is so late. Been ridiculously busy over the last few days. Was up until midnight last night doing stupid calculus.Chapter 94: Missing BrenmacIn the bus...MT: ...so...let me get this straight. You’re a convicted Hero Factory villain who’s now being chased around the country...Jawblade: I beleeve zee world vould be more correct.MT: Right. Whatever.Jawblade: Other zan zat, yes, zat is correct.MT: ...gah...this is ridiculous.iBrow: What?MT: We’re being chased down by some international Hero Factory force because he’s a convicted criminal on their records.iBrow: ...what crimes did you commit?Jawblade: Vell...arson, theft, grand theft auto, and hacking police sirens to play “Hot Problems,” whenever they vanted to pull over somevone.iBrow: ...MT: ...iBrow: ...you seem to have gone farely unnoticed for committing murder and grand theft auto.Jawblade: ...vell...it’s not zat big of a deal to zee rest of zees planet.iBrow: ...MT: ...what do you mean...stealing cars is a huge deal everywhere.Jawblade: Steal cars? Vat kind of a person do you think I am?iBrow: But you just said-Jawblade: They arrested me for playing a video game. They reely hate zat video game.MT: ...iBrow: ...Jawblade: Zat same veedeo game vaz vere I committed the arson and theft, by ze way.iBrow: So they’re trying to arrest you because you played a video game?Jawblade: Baseecally.MT: ...that’s a little unfair.iBrow: Agreed.MT: Well, I suppose you can stay with us then. I don’t feel like ditching someone who’s being chased for something that really isn’t that big a deal at all.Jawblade: Thank you very much. I am pleezed to be your friend.MT: ...iBrow: ...Jawblade: ...acquaintance?MT: That sounds better.iBrow: Yeah.Jawblade: Very vell then.Meanwhile, in the Void...Kermit: ...ow...my face hurts...Gravity: Same here. But you don’t hear me complaining. (pulls Kermit out of a pile of rocks)Kermit: *Ribbit* Shut up and let me complain.Sonu: ...you don’t look so bad for a fall from that height.Gravity: I control my gravity. Of course I don’t look that bad.Rocket Matoran: ...what a bloody cheater.TR18: (walks up) Glad everyone’s still in one piece.Sonu: Same. It’d be a shame to have to reassemble them without the directions.TR18: ...wait...what?Sonu: Nothing. Just a reference back to the plastic days.TR18: ...plastic?Mesonak: Maybe we should move on.Sonu: Yeah. We need to find where the Dark Lord went.TR18: I have an idea as to where he might have gone...everyone here? I don’t feel like repeating myself.Sonu: I think everyone is...wait...hang on. TR18: What?Sonu: Where’s Brenmac? Wasn’t he with you guys?Mesonak: ...TR18: ...he was in the robot with us...where in the world could he have gone?Mesonak: ...er...yeah...about that.TR18: ...what?Mesonak: Well...there was a stupid bird that was on my windshield...and...well...I sent him outside to get the bird off....and we kinda got smacked by the Dark Lord at that moment.TR18: ...(facepalm)Mesonak: ...wasn’t the best moment I’ve had...but hey. At least we got rid of the bird.Sonu: Well that’s great. Now we gotta go find Brenmac.Meanwhile, elsewhere...Brenmac: ...ow...that was painful...Assassin: (walks towards Brenmac) ...the Dark Lord...requests that sword you are carrying. (points towards Brenmac’s sword)Brenmac: ...(whirls around)...Assassin?Assassin: ...(walks towards Brenmac)Brenmac: ...what in the world is wrong with you?Mesoquack: (walks up behind Assassin)...the Dark Lord...requires your sword...hand it over, or face destr-(gets kicked from behind and goes flying into the ground) *WHAM!!!*Assassin: (turns around)Ghirardelli: That sword is the key to obtaining infinite amounts of yogurt! It shall be mine and no one else’s! (rushes Assassin)Assassin: (fires a plasma bolt at Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: (dodges and kicks Assassin in the face)Brenmac: ...Ghirardelli and Assassin: (begin fighting)Brenmac: ...whatever. (walks off unnoticed)To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Excellent last few chapters. Label me egotistical, but the parts with Mesonak are the best. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png:PAlso really enjoyed the segments with MT, Jawblade, and iBrow. XDGreat work as usual and such.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

TY for posting Mesonak. Even if it is to just praise the attributes of your own character. :PI'll try to get a chappy up tomorrow. Summer is within reach.Also any replies/suggestions for improvement would be appreciated. I kinda feel as if these last few chapters haven't exactly been up to par with the rest of the comedy.Just a suggestion.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I think these last few chapters have been the same level of quality as the previous chapters before them. Same funny jokes, hilarious characters and circumstances, etc. I don't notice a change in quality.But maybe that's just me. :P-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

For a moment, I thought the "Missing Brenmac" chapter title was referring to me being gone as long as I was. Though I still guess it could be interpreted as such.I can't believe I'm saying this, but good thing the server was down while I was gone, otherwise I would have alot more to catch up with. (And I have an excuse for not keeping my promise for the gazillionth time.) Good chapters, quality hasn't at all changed to me, funniest part was Furno getting knocked into the interstate and the getting hit by a car. Okay last promise, I swear. I will start writing AT ch. 27 at my usual time tomorrow (6 PM EST) as I have no real plans beyond lunch with my parents tommorow for Mothers' Day. I have the plot of it down (Actually, I've had it down for a while now, I just need to get off my lazy butt and actually write it.)Blah.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

What say we play the ol' "you post I post", hmm? Anyway, I'll serve first.

I wasn't aware we ever stopped. :P

And I have a habit of pressing 'enter' alot.

Inoticed.

Okay last promise, I swear. I will start writing AT ch. 27 at my usual time tomorrow (6 PM EST) as I have no real plans beyond lunch with my parents tommorow for Mothers' Day. I have the plot of it down (Actually, I've had it down for a while now, I just need to get off my lazy butt and actually write...

YAY FINALLY.That took a while.Anyways ty everyone for posting n' such.Chapter 95: Philosophical PridakSomewhere along some crowded interstate in Arkansas...JL: ...getting late, huh?Levacius: Yeah. We should probably find somewhere to stop soon.iBrow: I’m personally in favor of staying in the bus. The seats are comfortable enough, and I don’t really feel like running the risk of leaving the bus for a night while those Hero Factory freaks are chasing us down.Levacius: Oh, please. We left those guys in the dust. They won’t be getting anywhere near us after that beatdown.JL: Yeah. We outnumber them and outpower them...so they’ve got no shot in any sort of fair contest at all.Levacius: ...very well. I guess I’m ok with finding some parking lot and just staying there for the night...but I’ve got a bad feeling about this.JL: Oh, come on. Quit being supersticious. Bad feelings are almost never anything to really be concerned about...right?Meanwhile, hanging on to the top of the bus for dear life...Furno 4.0: ...yeah...just like I had a terrible feeling about trying to hang on to this stupid bus for 6 hours.Back at the house...Xplode Nuva: ...you look depressed.Pridak: Meh. Got all my cool nuva stuff knocked off by Tahu’s baseball bat. Xplode Nuva: Ah. Well, guess maybe you learned a lesson or two.Pridak: Yeah. Like “pay more attention while attempting a revolution.”Xplode Nuva: ...wasn’t exactly what I was thinking of...but ok.Pridak: Meh. I think I’m just out of it.Xplode Nuva: ...out of what?Pridak: Out of life. I’ve lost my sense of direction.Xplode Nuva: ...what are you talking about?Pridak: *sigh* Well, y’know, I’ve always wanted to rule the house. Always had dreams of taking it over some day. Xplode Nuva: ...uh huh...Pridak: And I figured that with Nuva armor, I would have the perfect shot to. But I failed. And so now...I guess I’ve failed my purpose in life.Xplode Nuva: ...are you sure ruining hundreds of Bionicle’s lives is your purpose in life?Pridak: Maybe not. That’s what I’m considering. Perhaps I need to find a new purpose in life.Xplode Nuva: ...how are you gonna find that?Pridak: Well, I’ve been reading up on some books when I was searching for revolution techniques...and I stumbled upon this guy named Walden.Xplode Nuva: I don’t like where this is going.Pridak: He went out and lived in the wilderness by himself for a year. Afterwards, he came back and had a new perspective on life. Perhaps I need to do the same.Xplode Nuva: ...where exactly do you plan to find wilderness? I mean...we’re sorta surrounded by neighbors on all sides...Pridak: I suppose I’ll go outside and find something that calls to my heart...I shall find where I am supposed to go. Xplode Nuva: ...how hard did Tahu hit you again?Pridak: Pretty hard. Why?Xplode Nuva: ...have you ever considered the potential for a concussion or brain damage?Pridak: Perhaps I will find this potential out in the wilderness, Xplode. Come with me, my dim witted friend, and we shall explore the meaning of life together. (heads for the door)Xplode: ...what just happened?Meanwhile, in the Void...Ghirardelli: (punches Assassin in the face) MY YOGURT! MY YOGURT! MIIIINNNNNEEEEEEE-Assassin: :dazed:Ghirardelli: IT’S ALL MIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEE....Assassin: :dazed:Ghirardelli: Ooh. I think I beat you up too badly. Sorry. Tell the Dark Lord I’ll pay him back for your worker’s comp. (gets up)Assassin: ...owww....Ghirardelli: Dang...now I lost that guy who I was chasing...what did he have again? Yogurt?Assassin: ...Ghirardelli: ...hmm...maybe he has yogurt...and then...I can tickle him and TAKE ALL HIS YOGURT!!!Assassin: ...what in the WORLD is wrong with you?Ghirardelli: ...would you like the list of things that are NOT wrong with me? It’s much shorter. (punches Assassin into unconsciousness)Assassin :dazed:Ghirardelli: ...now...time to go find yogurt guy! (notices a passageway leading to a series of caves underground) ...hmmm...Outside the house...Xplode Nuva: ...so...where are you going to find your wilderness? There’s houses all around.Pridak: Xplode, my good friend, I do not need a complete lack of people to have a wilderness.Xplode Nuva: ...yes you do.Pridak: All I need is to be secluded at heart. I shall simply find a place where people don’t visit often, and I can ignore their car sounds and phone calls from nearby.Xplode Nuva: ...so...the trash, for instance.Pridak: (turns towards the trash can) ...hmm...that’s actually a good idea.Xplode Nuva: I was kidding.Pridak: Hark, Xplode! You have given my the perfect place of seclusion. I shall seclude myself in the confines of this trash bin, and reconnect with my inner self from there.Xplode Nuva: This is ridiculous.Pridak: Not ridiculous, my simple minded friend, but ridiculously simple.Xplode Nuva: Ridiculously stupid is what it is.Pridak: I shall be off to record my thoughts, and then I shall leave in a year.Xplode Nuva: $20 says you don’t even make it through a day.Pridak: I have no use for money in my seclusion, so no thank you.Xplode Nuva: ...Pridak: (hops in the trash can) Farewell, Xplode! I pray that you will come to the same recognition as I...that we must all find truth in ourselves! (closes the can lid)Xplode Nuva: ...Pridak: ...Xplode Nuva: ...found any truth yet?Pridak: No...just some old pizza crusts...but it’s coming along.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

LOL@Furno 4.0.The whole exchange between Pridak and XPlode was hilarious as well, as was Ghirardelli and Assassin's.Great chapter was great yo.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

I know I shuld be writing AT chapter 27 right now (and I will, like I said), but I have to comment on this chapter first. It was quite amusing, to be honest. What with the Zehvor being stuck in traffic, Furno 4.0 having to hang on to the roof, and Pridak deciding to find a new purpose in life by living in a trash can (I just know that the garbage truck is going to come by, toss him inside, and Pridak will eventually wind up at the dump where he will decide that as his "wilderness". Or he'll narrowly escape a trash compactor and come out of the experience with a new outlook on life. Something along those lines.) Anyways, another nice entry in the TBTTRAH Saga.And speaking of that saga (cracks knuckles) it's time for me to get back down to business.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

If only we had a time skip to a year from now, because Pridak going through with this would be hilarious.

As well as highly unlikely.

It was quite amusing, to be honest. What with the Zehvor being stuck in traffic, Furno 4.0 having to hang on to the roof, and Pridak deciding to find a new purpose in life by living in a trash can (I just know that the garbage truck is going to come by, toss him inside, and Pridak will eventually wind up at the dump where he will decide that as his "wilderness". Or he'll narrowly escape a trash compactor and come out of the experience with a new outlook on life. Something along those lines.) Anyways, another nice entry in the TBTTRAH Saga.

For once, I tried not to take the cliche garbage dumpster ending. :PAlso thank you Mesonak for being as specific as always.(just kidding I love all reviews equally. Just some more equally than others)Chapter 96: Attack of the FurnosIn a random Wal-Mart parking lot...Jawblade: (stops the van)PB: This where we’re stopping?iBrow: Yep. Time to get some sleep.Jawblaze: I eez...very...tired...zzzzz...iBrow: ...PB: ...I dunno dude...I’m still kinda paranoid about the outside. iBrow: Please. You’re overreacting horribly. We blew all those stupid heroes up back on the interstate. They’re not coming back for a long, long time.PB: Meh. iBrow: And even if they do come back somehow, they’re hopelessly outnumbered. They only have like 6 or so heroes. How is that going to stand up to all us Zehvor and that...russian german guy over there...Jawblade: *SNORE*PB: ...I guess you’re right.iBrow: Of course I am. Now, go to sleep. Meanwhile, outside the bus...Furno 4.0: Oh yes, Mr. Toa...go to sleep indeed. Stormer 4.0: Do you have the others?Furno 4.0: Sure do. (opens up the back of a truck, filled with “Furno 4.0” sets)Stormer 4.0: Excellent.Furno 4.0: ...now...we just gotta build them all before we attack.Stormer 4.0: ...wait...what? You didn’t build them?Furno 4.0: I was in a hurry. I’m sorry. Didn’t have time.Stormer 4.0: Are you insane? What if they wake up to the sound of us building Lego Bricks?Furno 4.0: Relax. What sound could Lego Bricks possibly make anyway? (opens the bed of the truck)Furno 4.0 Sets: (spill out, making a ridiculous sound as thousands of lego pieces rattle together)Stormer 4.0: (facepalm)Furno 4.0: ...oops.Meanwhile, at the house...Tahu: Hey, Xplode, have you seen Pridak lately? I’m beginning to think I was a little harsh on him, and I’d like to try and make it up-Xplode Nuva: I wouldn’t even begin to bother with that. He got so depressed he went outside and sat in garbage.Tahu: ...Xplode Nuva: Yeah.Tahu: Why did he-Xplode Nuva: Do you really want to know?Tahu: ...no. No I don’t, actually. I think I’ll just go talk to him myself...Xplode Nuva: Good luck with that. He’ll probably just camp in there and throw banana peels at you.Tahu: ...right. I can already tell this is going to end wonderfully.Meanwhile, outside of a cave system in the Void...TR18: ...aw...he went in HERE?Mesonak: That’s what the Brenmac detector says. And the Brenmac detector is never wrong.Sonu: Well that’s lovely. Now we gotta go find him, too.Gravity: Hang on. I thought you guys were trying to get out of the Void. Why are you trying to find Brenmac now?Sonu: ...well...we’re...um...Gravity: ...Sonu: We like Brenmac, ok?Mesonak: Doesn’t that creepy yogurt guy have the power orbs we need anyway?Gravity: That’s what I thought. So why aren’t we chasing him down, instead?Kermit: Oh, we are. *Ribbit*Gravity: ...Kermit: (pulls out another yogurt) We’re just having him find us instead of the other way around. Gravity: I like the way you think. Dark Phantom: ...well...what are we waiting for? Let’s go find Brenmac!Group of Destiny: (charges into the cave system)*BONK!!*Protogenitus: Ow!Rocket Matoran: What?Protogenitus: Stupid low ceiling!Meanwhile, back in the Wal-Mart parking lot...Furno 4.0: Man...can’t believe they haven’t woken up yet.Stormer 4.0: Yeah. They must sleep really hard or something to not hear all the stupid noise you’ve made so far.Furno 4.0: Noise I’VE made?! It was your stupid call that made me have to hurry and not have time to assemble all these sets.Stormer 4.0: Yeah, well, if you had spent the last three hours before I called you actually building those sets instead of ruining everyone’s creations on that Minecraft server, they wouldn’t of been in pieces now, would they?Furno 4.0: Yeah, well, if you hadn’t lava bucketed my house the night before, that payback wouldn’t have been necessary, would it?Stormer 4.0: You’re just a over emotional crybaby.Furno 4.0: Oh yeah?Stormer 4.0: Yeah.Furno 4.0: Well let’s find out how hard a baby can punch! (punches Stormer in the face)*POW!*Stormer 4.0: Ow! Hey!Furno 4.0: NOW who’s the crybaby?Stormer 4.0: ...ok, that’s it. One beatdown coming up, fireface! (drop kicks Furno)*WHAM!!*Furno 4.0: Ow! Stormer 4.0: Ha! How does it feel n-Furno 4.0: (grabs Stormer and slams his face into the ground) *BAM!!!*Stormer 4.0: OW!! Ok then, if that’s the way you want it...*BONK!!!* *SMASH!!!* *WHAM!!!* *CRASH!!!*Meanwhile, inside the bus...JL: ...gah I hate these late night shoppers.Levacius: I’m really considering going out and yelling at them.JL: Same.Levacius: Wanna go out together and do it?JL: Meh. Might as well. Doesn’t sound like it’s gonna get any quieter any time soon.Levacius: Very well. Come on. (heads outside the bus)Back in the parking lot...Furno 4.0: Get off me!Stormer 4.0: You get off, you lazy bum! (slaps Furno)Furno 4.0: Ow! Quit slapping, you stupid griefer! (punches Stormer)Stormer 4.0: Griefer? You call me a griefer? You freaking wrecked every single house on the server!Furno 4.0: Yeah, well, that’s because-*AHEM!*Furno 4.0: ...Stormer 4.0: ...Levacius: ...JL: ...Furno 4.0: ...Stormer 4.0: ...Levacius: ...JL: ...Furno 4.0: ...Stormer 4.0: ...Levacius: ...sooooo...Furno 4.0: ATTACK HERO FACTORY SETS!!!Ridiculous Amount of Furno 4.0 sets: (charge Lev and JL)JL: AAHHH!!! BACK TO THE BUS!!!To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Man I really wish it was the other way around an all the Hero Factory sets just got blasted by electricity.Sometimes, I doubt anyone has much of a brain in this comedy.Good Chappy MT.EDIT: Is anyone getting/has Minecraft 360 Edition?

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013