Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Somehow I doubt that I'd be as important to this "Group of Destiny' if I didn't have that sword on me. If those guys really like me that much, they had better do something real nice for my birthday this year.So what did I like? Well the roughousing between Stormer 4.0 (or Stormer XL as his official name) and Furno 4.0 in the parking lot at 1 AM was nice. And now our heroes are being attacked by a batallion of Furno 4.0s. But why just Furno 4.0? Why not make a huge army of all the 4.0 Heroes? Regardless, the Zehvor should still be able to run over the Furno 4.0s with the van in a nice, quick, and happy massacre.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

@Jl: I would if I had the cash, but unfortunately I don't. :P@Brenmac: I agree with this wholeheartedly. Massacre them all and the world will be a better place. Furno 4.0 is a disgrace to Hero factory in general....I kinda really hate the set. :PExcellent chapter per usual, standouts for me were the hilarious scenes with the Hero Factory sets, XPlode and Tahu, and the Brenmac Detector. XDGreat work.-MEsonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Not trying to purposely go off topic, but video games have always been a semi-semi-semi occurring topic. More so during the TBTTRAH and Aftermath 1.Well, I seem to have a feeling that a lot of people here are gamers. And some of us seem to really like Halo....Anyone getting Halo 4?Limited Edition?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Well, I sincerely apologize for this chapter being very late, but I have a good reason. I promise.As those of you who followed my blog back when it existed know, I am a senior(or rather was) in high school, and so we had a "senior trip" that kept me away from computers.Anyways, apologies again.Also I dunno about Halo 4. Typically, with a Halo game, it would be an instant "duh," but with the Wii U coming out during the same timespan, and Bungie not making this one...I may wait off for a while.Chapter 97: The Secret to ContentmentOutside the house...Tahu: ...Pridak? Pridak, you there?Pridak: Hello, Tahu. Glad you made it.Tahu: Pridak, what are you doing in our garbage can?Pridak: I’m glad you asked, Tahu. I am here to find my purpose in life.Tahu: ...um...ok...how does sitting in trash accomplish this?Pridak: I am attempting to connect with nature by removing myself from the madness of the developed world.Tahu: ...what madness would this be, exactly?Pridak: The developed annoyances of normal life.Tahu: ...how hard did I hit you again?Pridak: Pretty hard. Why?Tahu: No reason. No reason at all. Look, dude, just come inside already. We miss you.Pridak: I will stay put, good sir. Here in the wilderness I have found true freedom.Tahu: ...dude...you’re covered in garbage.Pridak: Sometimes being free means you have to sit in garbage, Tahu.Tahu: ...right. Whatever. Just...make sure to hose yourself down before you come inside.Pridak: That’ll be another year or so.Tahu: Dude, if you can seriously stay in that trash can for a year, I’ll give you control of the house.Pridak: I do not need your house any longer, Tahu. True contentment has become mine, courtesy of my journey to find myself.Tahu: ...Pridak: So farewell, good sir. I hope that soon you to, like me, will be able to find true contentment.Tahu: ...5 minutes later, inside...Tahu Nuva: You want to do WHAT?!Tahu: It sounds strange, I know, but it brings such contentment.Xplode: ...you sure you’re not the one who got hit on the head with the baseball bat?Tahu: Very sure. Why?Xplode: ...no reason. No reason whatsoever.Meanwhile, in a Wal-Mart parking lot...Levacius: Get in the van! Get in the van! (dives into the bus)JL: It’s a bus, not a van! (runs inside and shuts the door)Hundreds of Furnos: (arrive seconds later and begin banging on the door)MT: What in the world is all that noise?JL: Really doesn’t matter right now. All you need to know is that we’ve got about 500 angry Hero Factory sets outside trying to break into this bus.MT: ...frick.Levacius: I TOLD you parking in a random parking lot and sleeping in the bus was a bad idea!PB: All right! I admit you were right. Let’s just figure out how to deal with this before those guys break down the door!Furno 4.0: (throws a rock through the window)*SMASH!!!*Rock: (hits Jawblade on the head)*BONK!!*Jawblade: Ow! Zat hurt!Levacius: (begins trying to knock Furno’s away from the broken window) Jawblade! Do something!Jawblade: Hmm? (looks around and notices all the Furnos) Oh shizer. (runs to the front of the bus)Stormer 4.0: Push, Furnos! We shall have victory!Jawblade: No you shall not, you overgrown pieze of markeney! (starts up the bus)*VROOOOOOMMM!!!*Furno 4.0: What the...Bus: (lurches forward and begins to speed away)Stormer 4.0: No! Stop them!Furno 4.0s: (fall off and land on the asphault)Bus: (drives away)Stormer 4.0: ...dang it. So close.Furno 4.0: Man...those Toa bodyguards he hired are tough.Stormer 4.0: Tough? No one is tougher than Hero Factory. They have now officially annoyed me. From here on out...no more Mr. Nice Guy.Furno 4.0: You were never a nice guy to begin with.Stormer 4.0: ...very well, no more Mr. Apathetic Guy. It’s mean Stormer from here on out.Furno 4.0: You were already mean as well-Stormer 4.0: THEN IT’LL BE MR. MORE MEAN GUY!!!Furno 4.0: ...you should say “No More Mr. Non-Yelling Guy.”Stormer 4.0: I’ll consider that new title as well.Meanwhile, in the Void...Brenmac: (walks into a room)Ghirardelli: I FOUND YOU!!! (bounces at Brenmac)Brenmac: AAHH!!! Get away you freak!Ghirardelli: Never! I want that sword! That sword is mine!Brenmac: Go away!Ghirardelli: I want the sword I want the sword I want the sw-Light Beam: (nails Ghirardelli and incinerates him)*POOF!*Brenmac: ...Mesoquack: I got sick of him saying he wanted yogurt.Brenmac: You! (pulls out his sword)Mesoquack: (collects the three power orbs) Now...I think I’LL take that sword.Brenmac: Hmph. I would love for you to try.Mesoquack: In that case...allow me to make your day.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Uh oh, Epic Battle Alert! Me vs. Mesoquack!Was wondering where you went. Nice chapter regardless. If Pridak literally stays in that trashcan for a year and Tahu sticks to his promise (which neither probably will), we are doomed. And now you have Stormer XL and his Furno 4.0 cronies after you. Just how you wanted to spend your road trip. And if I can make it back to the house in time for my birthday, that'd be nice.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Chapter 98: Sign RuinersOutside the house...Car: (pulls into the driveway)Zaktan and Vezok: (get out)Vezok: ...well...that was a failure.Zaktan: You said it. Man, I wish I had listened to those Zehvor saying that it was counterfeit.Vezok: Yeah. Oh well. At least the guy at McDonalds believed it and gave us these awesome slurpees.Zaktan: *sigh* And now mine’s empty.Vezok: You drank it all ALREADY?!Zaktan: I was thirsty.Vezok: You fatty. Zaktan: Being thirsty does not equal being fat. (tosses his slurpee into the trash can)Vezok: Yeah, well, it does mea-Voice: Hey! Ow!Zaktan: ...what in the world was that?Vezok: I think the trash can just complained about you throwing a slurpee cup into it.Zaktan: ...since when does our trash can talk?Vezok: Well, hey, I mean, if plastic toys and stuffed animals talk around here...who knows what else might be able to?Pridak: It’s not the trash can. (sticks his head out of the trash) It’s me.Zaktan: ...Pridak?Vezok: What are you doing in there?Pridak: I’m finding true contentment.Zaktan: ...getting paper cups dumped on you is true contentment?Pridak: Contentment does not depend on your circumstances, Zaktan. Contentment is simply being happy whatever your draw. From my spot here, I am finding freedom from the necessity of items and the busy-ness of life.Zaktan: So...you’re truly happy in there?Pridak: Yep. Of course, I’m happier when slurpees aren’t being tossed at me, but hey, I’m truly content all the time.Vezok: Well, in that case, this shouldn’t matter to you that much. (dumps the rest of his slurpee in the trash can)*SPLOSH!!*Pridak: ...you son of a #$%@&.Zaktan: Ooh. That didn’t sound very content.Meanwhile, in the Coffee Mines...Xplode Nuva: So this is the facility he used to turn both of us into Nuvas and effectively kill Kermit.Tahu: ...who was Kermit again?Xplode Nuva: Some frog guy he had with him.Tahu: ...perhaps that’s for the better then.Xplode Nuva: Anyways...this could be used for all sorts of things, I suppose, so long as you know that you’re destined to turn into a Nuva.Tahu: ...hmm. Xplode Nuva: Why don’t you give it a shot? I mean, you’re not against new powers that would help you rule the house, are you?Tahu: No, of course not. But what if I’m not destined to transform?Xplode Nuva: Well, you transform in the Bionicle canon, right? So you must be.Tahu: ...Xplode Nuva: And, heck, if by some bizarre twist you’re not, you’ll probably make it back from the dead within a week or so anyways. Everyone who dies around here seems to somehow.Tahu: Fair enough. I’ll test it out, on the condition that-Xplode Nuva: Great! (shoves Tahu into the pool of protodermis)Tahu: AAAHHHH!!! *SPLASH!!!*Xplode Nuva: ...*gurgle*Xplode Nuva: ...uh oh.*gurgle*Xplode Nuva: ...how am I going to explain this to-*SPLASH!!!*Tahu Nuva: (leaps out the protodermis) ROAAARRRR!!!!!Xplode: Aha! It worked! I told you it would!Tahu Nuva: ...and you were right! It did! This is awesome! All this new power...this’ll be great! And no negative side effects at all!Upstairs, 5 minutes later...Xplode Nuva: ...well...maybe one minor side effect.Tahu Nuva: I’M the Tahu that got Nuva’d!Tahu Nuva: No, I am!Tahu Nuva: No, we both are!Tahu Nuva: Well, I got Nuva’d with protodermis.Tahu Nuva: Yeah, well, so did I.Tahu Nuva: Yeah, well...you’re not as cool as I am!Tahu Nuva: We’re the exact same person!Tahu Nuva: We would be if you hadn’t thrown away my milk this morning, you feek!Tahu Nuva: It was expired!Tahu Nuva: YOU’RE expired!Tahu Nuva: How dare you?!? (tackles the other Tahu Nuva)Xplode Nuva: *sigh*Meanwhile, in the Void...Brenmac: (slahes at Mesoquack)Mesoquack: (blocks the blow and teleports behind Brenmac)Brenmac: (whirls around and kicks Mesoquack in the face)Mesoquack: Oof! (stumbles backwards)Brenmac: ...(charges at Mesoquack with his propeller spinning)Mesoquack: (teleports away to the other side of the room)Brenmac: ...Mesoquack: You will not forget this Toa’s power. (surrounds himself with a blue shield and transforms into an alien)Brenmac: ...Mesoquack: You are not worthy as my opponent. (rushes at Brenmac)Brenmac: (opens fire at Mesoquack)Ice Blasts: (reflect off Mesoquack’s shield)Mesoquack: ...Brenmac: ...you worthless cheater.Mesoquack: Cheating? It’s not cheating...it’s simply...well, yeah, it’s cheating. But I prefer to think of it as hacking life.Brenmac: You don’t want to use this sword.Mesoquack: Yes I do. Why else would I be making you go through all this if I didn’t? Now, be a good Toa, and give it here, and we’ll-Dark Lord: Mesoquack!Mesoquack: ...?Dark Lord: What are you doing? Kill him!Mesoquack: I will, good sir.Dark Lord: As your lord and commander, I command you to commandingly kill him in a commanding manner!Mesoquack: ...oh. Yes. Very well. (teleports behind Brenmac and grabs the sword)Brenmac: Hey!Mesoquack: Except...you know...(teleports behind the Dark Lord and fires a laser from the sword)Dark Lord: AAAHHHHH!!!!! (dissolves and gets sucked into the sword)Mesoquack: ...when you send your little friend to infuse someone with Xenon...you might want to check that they really are infused and not just pretending.Brenmac: ...Mesoquack: (turns to Brenmac) And since I have no use for you...*BONK!*Meanwhile, on the interstate...PB: Ooh! Yellowstone’s coming up in a few miles! I wanna stop!Levacius: That’s not actually Yellowstone. We’re nowhere near Wyoming.PB: ...but it says it right there!MT: People on Earth make fake recreations of popular attractions as a tribute to them sometimes.PB: ...well that’s dumb.MT: I agree to an extent, but hey, what are you gonna do? There’s no way to stop people from paying tribute to things they respect.PB: ...15 minutes and one desecrated sign later...MT: (facepalm) Can we please go now?PB: Hang on. Is “The Completely Fake Not Real Yellowstone,” good enough, or should I add in a “Cheap Plastic Imitation” in there somewhere.JL: This is Yellowstone, not the Amulet of Yendor.PB: ...very well. TCFNRY it is.Back in the Void...Sonu: (rushes into the room) Brenmac! Brenmac! You ok?Brenmac: ...zzz....hmm...what? What?Sonu: Brenmac, we-Ghirardelli: ...mmm....yogurt...Sonu: ...Brenmac: Oh, shut up, you freak. (throws a shoe at Ghirardelli)*BONK!!*And that’s a very slapstickish way to end a comedy chapter.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

@Halo 4: Heck yeah I'll be getting it. Pre-ordered a couple weeks ago, gonna be getting it on release day. Gearing up for a few weeks/months of hardcore play sessions. Looking forward to it.Anyway onto the reviews!Chapter 97 was lolepicwin. This was a standout line:

Levacius: Get in the van! Get in the van! (dives into the bus)JL: It’s a bus, not a van! (runs inside and shuts the door)

Also ono Mesoquack wants the sword.Chapter 98 was crazy long, o.o. XPlode and Tahu's conversation was hilarious. Also that was an epic fight sequence.And a hilarious end. Good job yo.-Mesonak Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

That was a largishly long chapter.But it was good nonetheless.

That was a shortishly short review.But good nonetheless. :P(actually any review is a good review)

Also ono Mesoquack wants the sword.

Mesoquack gets da sword.Mesoquack swings da sword.Mesoquack celebrates with da sword.Yay.Chapter 99: PlansIn the cave system, in the portal room...Mesoquack: (walks through a dark portion of the cave)Ghirardelli: RARGH!!! (leaps at him)Mesoquack: What the-(gets tackled by Ghirardelli) *WHUMP!!**Ow! Hey! Get off! Stoppit! Ow!*Mesoquack: What are you doing?!?Ghirardelli: I want my yogurt! (tries to wrestle away the sword from Mesoquack)Mesoquack: ...(teleports away)Ghirardelli: ...what the-Mesoquack: (appears behind Ghirardelli and kicks him into a wall)*WHAM!!!*Mesoquack: ...Ghirardelli: ...on second thought...perhaps we could work together.Mesoquack: That sounds better. I don’t really want to deal with whatever’s on the other side of this portal thing myself...Ghirardelli: ...Mesoquack: And you have the three power orbs still, correct?Ghirardelli: ...yes...Mesoquack: Excellent. Then we have all we need to open this portal. (pulls out the sword)Sword: You better let me out of here you freak! Ghirardelli: ...what was that?Mesoquack: Apparently this sword’s power is to have the ability to suck the essence of anyone into it. In other words...the Dark Lord is now stuck inside this sword.Ghirardelli: ...Sword: Yeah, I am! Now let me out you little $%^#!!Ghirardelli: ...that’s not very lord-ish.Sword: ...I mean...let me out...or I will destroy your very soul...mwahaha.Ghirardelli: Meh. (shrugs) I sold that to a pawn shop long ago anyways. Shall we check out what is on the other side of this portal?Mesoquack: Why not? Let us go forth and conquer! (opens the portal)Ghirardelli: ...you forgot something.Mesoquack: ...what did I forget?Ghirardelli: The yogurt. We must go forth and claim yogurt for-Mesoquack: Get in there. (kicks Ghirardelli in the portal)*FWOOMP!!*Mesoquack: ...you ready for this?Sword: No.Mesoquack: Too bad. (jumps in)Meanwhile, elsewhere...Brenmac: They went this way...and after that I’m drawing a blank.Mesonak: Aw. Why a fork in the road?Kermit: *ribbit*Rocket Matoran: My tumbly’s rumbly, mate.Sonu: ...I suppose we could split up and go our different ways...Brenmac: Yeah, like that’ll end real well against the Dark Lord and those two freaks.Sonu: ...so we stick together and have a 50% chance of missing them entirely?Brenmac: ...fair enough. But make sure to signal for backup if you encounter one of them.Sonu: All right. Let’s split up into groups.Mesonak: How about a Zehvor group and a non-Zehvor group?TR18: Aw, what is this, middle school? Why are we discriminating already?Rocket Matoran: Very well. I’ll try to keep track of these crazies here. Don’t die too quickly without me, all right?Sonu: Same to you.Rocket Matoran: K then. This way chaps! (heads down a tunnel, followed by Kermit, Dark Phantom, and TR18)Sonu: ...hang on...where did Protogenitus go?Meanwhile, in the Core...Protogenitus: I should’ve known that stupid sign for “free dragon food” was a trap.Evil Tahu: Hey! A friend! Sweet! Now I won’t be so lonely anymore!Protogenitus: (facepalm) Great.Meanwhile, on the interstate...Levacius: ...I’m BORED!!!JL: Same. When are we stopping for something?Jawblade: Een a vittle beet. Ve are steel be tracked by Hero Factory.JL: ...what? How do you know they’re still tracking us?Jawblade: Heero Factory eez very difficult to preedect. Eet vould be vize if we stopped later.JL: ...fine. Whatever.PB: Hey. Look!Levacius: What?PB: A sign for Legoland!MT: Oh no.PB: Let’s go! I wanna go! I wanna go!MT: ...Jawblade: ...MT: Fine. We’ll go. It’s another 50 or so miles. That should be long enough to shake Hero Factory off...right?Jawblade: ...eet eez certainly not beyond my ability.MT: Excellent. Then let’s go.Meanwhile, waiting at Legoland...Stormer 4.0: No way those losers could resist a trip to Legoland.Furno 4.0: Yep. And we’ll be waiting for ‘em, right best new friend?Bahrag: Yes indeed...and then the Bohrok swarms shall rise again!Furno 4.0: ...Bahrag: ...Stormer 4.0: How about we just stick to “the Bohrok swarms shall technically function again?”Chadok: Fine.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Nice chapters. School's over, so expect me to be more active (with my comedy, and in general).

Back in the Coffee Mines...Evil Tahu: ..hmm...if everyone gets transformed by this stuff...then why not me too?! (leaps into the protodermis)Energized Protodermis: (reacts violently and incinerates Evil Tahu)*POOF!*Xplode Nuva: …Pridak Nuva: …Xplode Nuva: ...never mind...maybe it was energized protodermis after all.

That part was hilarious. One of the funniest things I've read in a while.

PB: A sign for Legoland!MT: Oh no.PB: Let’s go! I wanna go! I wanna go!

I wanna go!

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Nice chapters. School's over, so expect me to be more active (with my comedy, and in general).

Hoorah. Been a while since we had a chappy there.

OMG! Everyone I know either has school ended, or ending in like this week, apart from those who are in college.Darnit.

The perks of America. :PChapter 100: Back in ActionIn the house...Mantax: Man...I’m starting to get worried.Ehlek: About what?Mantax: Pridak. He’s been out there for a while. Things get dangerous around the neighborhood at night.Ehlek: Oh, he’ll be fine. He’s been in a fireplace, been in a fight with the Dark Lord, literally gone to the Core and back...I don’t think anything out there could cause him trouble.Mantax: ...meh...maybe you’re right...I just can’t shake the thought of him getting surprised by something.Ehlek: Aw, come on. What could possibly be out there that would surprise Pridak?Later that night, in the garbage can...Pridak: (scribbles down some writings on a pizza box) ...freedom...is...the right...of all sentien-*WOOF!!*Pridak: ...(silence)Pridak: ...(pokes his head out of the garbage and looks around)*WOOF!!*Pridak: What in the world...*WHUMP!!!*Garbage Can: (tips over)Pridak: (falls out, covered in garbage)*CRASH!!!*Pridak: ...oww...Dog: WOOF!! (comes up to Pridak and begins sniffing)Pridak: ...oh...what do you want now, you slobbering moron? Get off me!Dog: WOOF!! WOOF!! (begins sniffing Pridak heavily)Pridak: Aw, what are you, a BO detector? Look, I’ll put some cologne on tomorrow to make up for it.Dog: (sniffs Pridak and instantly stands up)Pridak: ...Dog: HOWL!!! Pridak: What the-Dog: (grabs Pridak’s leg in his mouth, drooling everywhere)Pridak: AH!!! LET GO OF ME, NIAGRA FALLS!Dog: (takes off with Pridak in his mouth)Pridak: AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! I’M BEING KIDNAPPED!! HEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!! HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!Meanwhile, on the other side of the portal in the Void...Ghirardelli: ...where in the world are we?Mesoquack: ...I don’t know...Ghirardelli: ...Mesoquack: I had thought that the Center had sealed away all the Nicro Xenon in existence in this dimension...but there doesn’t appear to be any of it anywhere.Ghirardelli: ...Mesoquack: ...where is it then?! I came this far to collect my power! Where in the world IS IT?!?! (slams his sword into a nearby statue)Ground: (begins to shake)Ghirardelli: ...Mesoquack: ...Ghirardelli: ...what was that?Mesoquack: I don’t know...and I’d prefer we not find out if possible.Meanwhile, elsewhere in the Void...Rocket Matoran: ...oh! Happy day! Kermit: What? *Ribbit*Rocket Matoran: I think we found our portal here. Look. It’s already open.TR18: ...I don’t remember this being here...at least, I certainly wasn’t told about this being an alternate exit to the Nicro Xenon dimension.Rocket Matoran: Aw, who cares. Doesn’t matter, right mates? Long as we get those orbs back so we can bloody go home.Dark Phantom: Hang on...zere’s some sort of engraving here.Kermit: ...”Portal to the Abyss. Leave alone.”Rocket Matoran: ...TR18: I really don’t think this is the-Rocket Matoran: Aw, get over it. It’s obvious that Mesoquack and Ghirar-whatever went through this portal, right? We should at least follow to get our orbs back.TR18: ...well...all right. Rocket Matoran: Brill then. Let’s head inside. (leaps into the portal)Meanwhile, back at the house...Tahu Nuva: Man...this sucks.Xplode Nuva: How so?Tahu Nuva: I thought that being a Nuva would be cool...but since there’s already Tahu Nuva...no one knows who I am anymore...I’m just another Tahu Nuva.Xplode Nuva: ...well...a far more cynical Tahu Nuva...but yes.Tahu Nuva: Man...I need some way to make me stand out from regular old Tahu Nuva.Xplode Nuva: Hmm...perhaps you could get a wardrobe makeover?Tahu Nuva: A wardrobe makeover?Xplode Nuva: Yeah. You know. Change up your looks a bit. Get some new style. I dunno. It’s worth a shot.Tahu Nuva: Well that won’t work. I never wear any clothes anyway.Xplode Nuva: Oh yeah. Friggin’ nudist. Well, what else could we do?Tahu Nuva: ...Xplode Nuva: What if we had you wear clothes instead? That would be a change.Tahu Nuva: ...I dunno.Xplode Nuva: Oh, come on dude. You’ve gotta at least try something.Tahu Nuva: ...well...Xplode Nuva: Look. If it doesn’t work, I’ll buy you a Red Sox hat or something.Tahu Nuva: Fine. We’ll go for it.Xplode Nuva: Sweet. I’ll get you some swag and be back in a sec.Tahu Nuva: ...you’re getting me some WHAT?!?Xplode Nuva: Clothes dude. Clothes. Just stay here, ok?Meanwhile, at a neighbor’s house...Dog: (drags Pridak to the front door)Pridak: ...ooogghh....help?Nex 4.0: Ah, wonderful. You managed to retreive one of them.Pridak: ...Nex 4.0: Put him down please.Dog: (drops Pridak)Nex 4.0: Good boy. (feeds the dog a bone) Ain’t you a good boy, oh, you’re such a good boy you schoopie doopie doo.Pridak: ...wonderful. I’ve been kidnapped by the world’s dog craziest villain.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Nice chappy. When you said Niagra falls so many censored words flooded my mind.....

Get your mind out of the waterfall. :P

And I wonder how Pridak will pull Nex 4.0 into living in trash.

He'll actually form his own religion and go door to door advertising "Trashism."Like Aestheticism, 'cept with more garbage.Anyways, Season 8 finale will be posted sometime next week. Been one of the longest seasons in TBTTRAH history, but it's finally coming to a close.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, I am now seventeen, and-hey!I'm still stuck in the void! This is not how I wanted to spend my special day! But we finally reached 100 chapters for I think the third time? And now the Bahrag have gone from being cheerleaders to siding with the enemy. And you two, Cahdok and Gahdok, aren't you referring to my Bohrok army? Am I the only one who remembers that? Oh wait I relocated it, never mind. And now the Zehvor are heading into a HF trap. Perfect. Hoping for an epic confrontation at Legoland soon (since I consider those your specialty). The battle between Mesoquack and I was neat, but now I've lost the sword, and I have to spend my birthday getting it back. Perfect. -Zehvor Brenmac :)

Nice chapter, though I didn't realize that we were still in Season 8 - I thought we were in like, a brand new Season 1 for Aftermath 2.

My comedies inevitably get shut down one way or another, so I decided to screw starting seasons over and just have one big storyline for the entire series.

So, the finale is gonna be something in the void, along with the Legoland battle? Naise.

Pretty much. :PChapter 101: Tough GuysIn the Abyss...Rocket Matoran: ...well...here we are.Kermit: Doesn’t look too bad. *Ribbit*Rocket Matoran: ...so...where are those sloppermats? TR18: Looks like they’re down there. (points through a window to Mesoquack and Ghirardelli on the floor below)Dark Phantom: ...vat are zey doing?Gravity: Looks like they’re messing around with some statue or something.Dark Phantom: ...vell...let’s go interrupt their messing around...Meanwhile, at the neighbor’s house...Pridak: So what is it you want...Mr. Nex?Nex 4.0: Your house has been harboring terrible villains and menaces to society for too long, Mr. Pridak. We are here to begin removing this filth from the Earth.Pridak: ...menaces to society? I mean, I know I’m crazily good looking in a suit...but give me a break.Nex 4.0: I am not referring to you, Mr. Pridak. We are here to take down the Hero Factory villains you are housing. Pridak: I don’t know what you are talking about.Nex 4.0: Mhm. I’m sure. Maybe this photograph will jog your memory. (holds up a page of the Bionicle comic book where Fire Lord is punching Furno into the ground)Pridak: ...Nex 4.0: There is a Mr. Fire Lord staying at your house, IS THERE NOT?!?Pridak: ...well...yes...Nex 4.0: Then how do you even begin not to consider him a menace to society? He killed my friend in this picture right here!Pridak: ...Furno survived that...they took down Fire Lord in some terribly written cartoon later...Nex 4.0: SILENCE! I do not need your excuses. They will not persuade me otherwise.Pridak: Dang. I was really relying on logic to convince the drool happy dog lover.Nex 4.0: So...will you hand this villain over to us or not?Pridak: What are you going to do to him?Nex 4.0: What am I going to do to him? What do you think? I am going to give him what he deserves.Pridak: ...you are going to give him what he deserves for what he did in a comic book?Nex 4.0: ...well...yes.Pridak: ...so...what he did in fiction...you’re going to kill him for?Nex 4.0: Kill? Who said anything about kill? I’m just going to...well, yeah, I’m going to kill him.Pridak: Then no. I cannot let you take my friend.Nex 4.0: *sigh* Very well then, Mr. Pridak. (pulls out a lava launcher)Pridak: ...wait a minute, I never said I wasn’t open to negotiation.Nex 4.0: It’s too late for that, Mr. Pridak. You have sealed your fate. (begins charging up the lava launcher)Pridak: ...*gulp*Nex 4.0: Almost ready...and....fire!Tiny metallic frisbee: (comes flying out of nowhere and knocks the launcher away)Nex 4.0: Aahhhh!! What the...(turns and finds a Toa standing in his doorway)Toa: ...leave the Barraki alone, weird Bionicle rip-off thingy.Nex 4.0: ...who in the world are you?!Toa: My name is Tash Tosh Teash Tashe Ta Tosh Te Taesh Ta Taish Tosh Ta Taesh...but you may call me Taesh.Nex 4.0: ...Pridak: ...Taesh: ...now...leave the Barraki alone.Nex 4.0: I am stopping the villains of this world! Who are you to stand in my way?!?Taesh: I am the Chuck Norris of Toa. Who are YOU...(pulls out a frisbee and sends it flying at Nex)Nex 4.0: (gets hit in the face and flies across the room, slamming into the wall and landing in a pile of drywall)Taesh: ...to stand in MY way?[New Character: Taesh: The Space Flying Cowboy Ninja Toa of Deadly Frisbees]Pridak: ...Nex 4.0: (whistles)Dogs: (come running into the room)Taesh: (pulls out two more frisbees, waving them crazily)Dogs: (get distracted by the sudden movements)Taesh: Hey boys! Wanna fetch?! (hurls the frisbees at Nex)*WHAM!!!!*Nex 4.0: OOOOFF!!!Dogs: ARF!! (run towards Nex)Nex 4.0: ...no...no...no...AAHHHHH!!!! (takes off running)Dogs: (chase after Nex)Taesh: ...hmm...perhaps I overestimated the ability of these-Pridak: WATCH OUT!!Fire Bolt: (hits Taesh in the back and sends him skidding across the linoleum)Taesh: ...ooof....or perhaps underestimated.Evo 4.0: (stands in the doorway with a lava launcher) Time to die, cowtoa!Taesh: (gets up and starts running at Evo 4.0)Evo 4.0: (begins firing at Taesh)Taesh: (flings frisbees at the different shots, knocking them away)Evo 4.0: ...(tries to fire again, but realizes he’s out of ammo) Oh fri-Taesh: (flies into the air and falcon kicks Evo in the face)Evo 4.0: (goes flying out the doorway and crashes into a car passing by) *WHAM!!!!!*Taesh: ...hmph.Pridak: ...can I have your autograph?Taesh: Sorry, kid. (pulls out a jetpack) Autographs are only on Tuesdays. (flies into the air)*WHAM!!!!*Taesh: Ow!! Pridak: ...Taesh: ...stupid ceiling. (blasts a hole through the roof and flies through it)Pridak: ...well...cool then. (takes off running)Meanwhile, at Legoland...Furno 4.0: What’s taking these morons so long to get here?Stormer 4.0: I dunno. I’m getting hungry though. Wanna go get a hot dog or something?Furno 4.0: They’re so freaking expensive here.Stormer 4.0: I said we should GET a hot dog...not PAY for a hot dog.Furno 4.0: Oooooohhhhh....I gotcha. Stormer 4.0: Right. Let’s head this way then.5 minutes later...Stormer 4.0: ...this one looks ok.Furno 4.0: Right. Stomer 4.0: Lift me on your shoulders. I can almost reach the hot dog tray. (hops on Furno 4.0’s shoulders)Furno 4.0: OOF. Stormer 4.0: ...what?Furno 4.0: Let’s just say that I think you could do without a hot dog.Stormer 4.0: ...because of that, I’m not putting mustard on yours. (hops onto the tray)Furno 4.0: Oh, come on! Not my fault you’re fat!Stormer 4.0: Yeah, but it is your fault that you’re-*SLAP!!*Stormer 4.0: (goes flying and crashes onto the ground by Furno)Furno 4.0: ...Umbra: (hops down from the table above) So...another couple of heroes trying to steal my hot dogs! Stealing isn’t very heroic, you know.Stormer 4.0: Yeah, well, neither is cooking hot dogs for a career.Umbra: ...you want a piece of me, stretch?Stormer 4.0: Homey, you ain’t tough enough to be offering pieces.*PAWNCH!!!*Stormer 4.0: (goes skidding across the pavement and lands in a trash pile)Umbra: ...man...I am not letting you cheap Bionicle rip offs walk into MY park and talk trash to ME. There’s no way you are even half as-*KICK!!!*Umbra: (goes flying and lands in a pile of styrofoam plates)Furno 4.0: ...Stormer 4.0: ...(puts his leg down)...nice of you to back me up there, you worthless sidekick.Furno 4.0: Sorry. I’m just not really used to fighting giant guys like him...Stormer 4.0: Ah. So that’s why Fire Lord kicked your butt in the comics.Furno 4.0: For that last time, that never really happened!Umbra: RRRAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!! (charges at the two “heroes”)Stormer 4.0: ...let’s certainly hope so! (dives out of the way) I’d hate for you to end up here like you did there!Meanwhile, in the Abyss...Mesoquack: ...well...this is a major disappointment so far.Sword: Don’t even get me started.Mesoquack: Hush you.Ghirardelli: I have to agree. I was hoping for a bit more than a statue...Mesoquack: ...maybe it’s an important statue.Voice: Or maybe you’re just ugly and it wouldn’t matter whether it was important or not.Ghirardelli: (turns around) Oh, you again.Gravity: Yes, yes, me. I’m back, and awesomer than ever. So they say at least. Now...(flips gravity upside down, sending Mesoquack and Ghirardelli to the ceiling)Mesoquack: ...Ghirardelli: ...Gravity: ...who wants to die first?-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Alright I must now catch up on three chapters. Fun times.Chapter 99 was excellent; loved the back an forth etween Ghirardelli, Mesoquack, and the Dark Lord. What an interesting group. Jawblade's hilarious as well. XDChapter 100 was just as good, especially the segment with Pridak and the dog. And what the heck, Nex 4.0? This can't end well.Chapter 101 reinforced that point; since when did Nex have a lava launcher? And ........@Taesh. How Strange. Also, ono Gravity's back. This also can't end well.Looking forward to the season finale as always; it has been a pretty long season, now that I think about it.... Huh. How time flies.Great work yo.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Great work yo.

Thanks bro.Season finale's next chappy. This one, however, is very long as well.Chapter 102: The CreatorIn the Abyss...Sonu: (materializes)...well...looks like we found that portal we wanted.Brenmac: Yep. Now...just gotta find-(looks through the window and notices Mesoquack and Ghirardelli fighting the other half of the group)...aw, freaking.Mesonak: Well, it didn’t take them long to pick a fight, huh?Brenmac: Shouldn’t expect anything different from our friends. Let’s go put a Zehvor touch on this engagement, shall we?Sonu: (pulls out his sword) Why not? After all...I still owe that chocolate obsessed freak for that stunt he pulled back in TR’s mine.Mesonak: I think he’s yogurt obsessed now.Sonu: I really don’t care.Mesonak: Ok. Just checking.Meanwhile, at Legoland...Bus: (pulls into the parking lot)MT: Well...we’re here...albeit after closing time.JL: It’s better that way. Less humans to have to avoid.Levacius: Yeah. And no rides to go on. This is going to be boring as hec-*WHAM!!!!*Stormer 4.0: (goes flying past the Zehvor and lands in a trash bin)MT: ...PB: ...should I even ask?JL: Probably not.Jawblade: (walks up to the Zehvor) Hey, you didn’t hear dis from me, but zer’s a secret back entrance into zee shipping zone here vere you can get a pretty good view of a bunch of Hero Factory sets getting ready to ambush you.MT: ...JL: ...Jawblade: Just saying.PB: This should be fun. :evilgrin:Jawblade: I have a couple extra packs of dyneemite if you so dezire.MT: ...wait...you’ve been carrying dynamite with you this entire time you’ve been driving us? Good Lord who hired you in the first pla-PB: ...MT: ...oh. Right.PB: What did I do now?Meanwhile, in the Core...Assassin: ...ooogghh...where am I?Evil Tahu: Ah! You made it! Now you can be the first to try out my new renovation to the Core!Assassin: ...what are you talking abou-AAAHHH!!! (notices he’s suspended on a platform above a seemingly bottomless pit)Evil Tahu: Fun, isn’t it?Assassin: ...no...not really. Why am I here?Evil Tahu: You are here because...well...because you’re dead. This is where bad Bionicles go when they die.Assassin: ...how do you define “bad”?Evil Tahu: Unless you win a nobel prize and a medal of honor, it’s bad.Assassin: Oh come on.Evil Tahu: :P Anyways, you’re probably wondering why you’re on that platform. I got tired of condemning Bionicles to eternal suffering, so I designed this spectacular new thing I call “Who wants to not fall a million feet?”Assassin: ...Evil Tahu: It’s like who wants to be a millionaire, only much less...well...it’s worse if you get the question wrong.Assassin: ...Evil Tahu: Anyways, I’ll ask you a qustion, like in the original game show, and give you four possible answers. Only one of the answers is right. If you get the question right, you get to respawn and come back to life.Assassin: And if you miss?Evil Tahu: Then the platform below dematerializes and you fall into Naraka(points into the bottomless pit below).Assassin: ...what is “Naraka?”Evil Tahu: I believe it is an ancient Japanese word that roughly translates to “Place of Eternal Reruns of Richard Simmons Workout Videos.”Assassin: ...so...I’ll spend eternity doing Richard Simmons workouts.Evil Tahu: If you fail, yes.Assassin: Great. Glad to know where I spend eternity depends on my knowledge of pop culture.Evil Tahu: At any rate, are you READY FOR YOUR QUESTION!?!?Assassin: No.Evil Tahu: Good! Cause you’re getting it anyway.Assassin: ...Evil Tahu: Here you go. *Ahem*Assassin: ...Evil Tahu: Who became the “Ultimate Survivor,” in “Survivor 2: Australian Outback?” Keith, Tina, Fred, or Joe?Assassin: I ******* hate you.Evil Tahu: WRONG ANSWER! (presses a button)Platform: (flips over and dumps Assassin into the pit)Assassin: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhh........Evil Tahu: ...hmm. It flips over instead of dematerializing. How fascinating.Meanwhile, back in the Abyss...Ghirardelli: Rargh! (launches an ice blast at Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: (dives out of the way, launching a rocket at Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: (ducks underneath)Rocket: (flies past Ghirardelli and smacks Kermit in the face)*BOOOOOOMMM!!!!*Kermit: Augh! (goes flying)*CRASH!!!!*Kermit: Ow.Rocket Matoran: ...my bad, mate.Mesoquack: (lunges at Gravity) This is foolishness! Do you not understand? We shall control ultimate power! (swings his sword)Gravity: (blocks the blow and punches Mesoquack) Ultimate power is not for you to gain. Mesoquack: (recovers and kicks Gravity in the face) On the contrary. Gravity: (flies into a wall) *WHAM!!!*Mesoquack: I was DESTINED for ultimate power!Gravity: The only thing you were destined for...(pulls himself out of the wall and spits out a chunk of metal)...was an ultimate beatdown.Mesoquack: Heh. We shall-Dark Phantom: (grabs Mesoquack from behind and slams him to the ground) I agree! Beatdownz are great!Mesoquack: (pulls off a flip kick and sends Dark Phantom flying into a corner) *SMASH!!!*Mesoquack: They are great...indeed... :evilgrin: ...especially when I am the one who is-*PAWNCH!!!*Mesoquack: (gets hit by Gravity and then retaliates)Gravity: (goes flying and recovers with his powers)Ghirardelli: (comes flying in and fires a blast at Gravity)Gravity: (dives out of the way)Blast: (hits the strange statue)*BBOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!*Mesoquack: ...Gravity: ...Rocket Matoran: ...Statue: ...(shatters)Dark Phantom: Augh!Toa: (steps out from where the statue had been) ...you...have finally managed to free me...how lovely. Mesoquack: ...Ghirardelli: ...Kermit: *Ribbit*Toa: ...I had thought the Center had hidden me away better than to let a group of egotistical Toa...and a frog...from finding me.Kermit: Hey!Gravity: Who are you?Toa: I am known as Chavarkin, the Creator.Dark Phantom: ...of?Chavarkin: Of Nicro Xenon. I am the original Toa of Nicro Xenon, which the Center was afraid of because they feared I would destroy the universe when I went off to destroy the Dark Lord.Sword: ...oh dear.Chavarkin: ...so they tricked me into walking into this alternate dimension...this prison...and now you have freed me. My sincerest thanks.Ghirardelli: Now wait a minute. We didn’t come this far to free some Toa who’s been asleep for a couple thousand years. We came here for yogurt! For power! You have to give something to us for-Chavarkin: (flings out a beam of Nicro Xenon and grabs Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: *URK!!*Chavarkin: (reels Ghirardelli into his hand) I have to give YOU something? Who are YOU to make demands of ME, the creator of the power of which your pathetically greedy heart desires?!? (crushes Ghirardelli into powder)Gravity: ...Mesoquack: ...[New Character: Chavarkin, The Creator]Chavarkin: ...none of you seem to be remotely worthy of controlling this power. Very well then. Now that you fools have unwittingly freed me...I shall go out and destroy Xenon on my own. And then, when I am done, I shall erase you and your species from the galaxy and start anew with some that are less...inclined to killing each other.TR18: No wonder the Center decided to seal you away. Not only are your plans ridiculous, you also seem to get all your ideas from comic book villain-Chavarkin: (fires a beam of Nicro Xenon and incinerates TR18)*FWOOM!!*Gravity: ...Chavarkin: And you...are now dead, like most comic book villains.Mesoquack: ...Rocket Matoran: ...Kermit: ...well...ribbit.Chavarkin: But first...I could use some powers that are perhaps a bit less destructive than my own...in case there is something I wish to save. (extends plasma wires from his body)Plasma Wires: (fly over the room, grabbing each of the remaining fighters)Chavarkin: Your energy shall serve as my power. (begins draining the life from the various Toa, Matoran, and Frogs)Mesoquack: ...like the core I will! (teleports out of the plasma wire)Chavarkin: ...what?Mesoquack: (appears over Chavarkin’s head and bring his sword down)Chavarkin: Not likely! (flips out of the way and executes a perfect kick into Mesoquack’s chest)*WHAM!!!*Mesoquack: Oooooff!! (goes flying and crashes down the hallway, landing at Brenmac’s feet)Brenmac: ...Sonu: ...what in the world...Mesoquack: ...stop...that...imbecile...(falls into unconsciousness)Mesonak: ...Chavarkin: ...(dumps the other fighters’ lifeless corpses on the ground and heads for the Zehvor) Ah. Desert. Brenmac: And who might you be?Chavarkin: Far too much for you, little Toa. (sends a plasma wire at Brenmac)Sonu: (activates his shield, deflecting the plasma wire)Mesonak: (pulls out his sword and leaps out of the shield, slicing the wire in two)Chavarkin: ...Mesonak: ...not so fast.Chavarkin: Hmm. It would appear that not everyone has forgotten how to fight as a team. That’s nice. However...(activates a force field, keeping the Zehvor inside the arena)...Brenmac: ...Chavarkin: You will not stand in the way of my rebirth.Sonu: *Sigh* Always some moron who wants to rule the world, huh?Mesonak: Looks like it. Let’s send this guy packing just like the Dark Lord.Chavarkin: Rargh! (charges at the Zehvor)To be concluded...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

So the Dark Lord and Xenon gets trapped after being eradicated (Semi), and so the person who created Anti Xenon turns out to want to destroy and recreate the world?Wow.And then, let me guess. MT has to do something and go back in time to do more things and then the Dark Lord becomes their ally.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Awesome few chapters. I love the epic battles towards the end of this season. I've left this page sitting here for a while though (Microsoft E3 press conference (F-)) so hopefully the season finale wasn't posted during that time.

Hoorah. Been a while since we had a chappy there.

Well, I don't want my comedy to turn into a "chapter whenever" thing, so I don't post much unless I think I can stick to the schedule for a while. Next chapter's almost ready, probably going up tomorrow (Tuesday's on the schedule).

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

(Microsoft E3 press conference (F-))

BUT THEY HAZ ESPN ON DER CONSOLE!11!eleventyone!1!!In all honesty, I was a bit disappointed too(what the heck was with bringing that band out?), though I wouldn't give them an F. Halo 4 looked incredibly bizarre, and my main worry at this point is that far too much of it is going to be "control cutscenes," where you still look like you're in control of chief, but you're not, and then they explain the new creatures by letting them beat you up for a while before returning control to you. Kinda the empowerment sense that made Echoes so cool. But w/e. That's getting off topic. C- for the show, andSEASON FINALE TOMORROW. (yaaa)-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

If I took any longer to put this dratted post up, MT would have his PhD already!I am mucho apoligetico that I've taken so long to get here and post a review of the chapters. I just read the last two pages worth or so, and while I can't give each one an individual review, they were all really good, all leading up to one final chapter... tomorrow. *Squee*Don't worry, I'll make up for it with a good review for the next chapter!From the one up above, though, I most enjoyed the Assassin v Evil Tahu conversation.Anyways, that's all.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Yay. Finale.E3 was ok. Halo 4 looked great, but sadly nobody bothered explaining stuff. All the alien-Forerunner AI robotic defenders (Prometheans??) look like Bionicles. That's what EVERYONE thinks. Really. Just search it on dah video site. As for MT's comment, I believe that there will be QTE's.But what I watched was cool. See-Minus.Also, who is getting Dawnguard?

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

As for MT's comment, I believe that there will be QTE's.

Ew. Well, was E3 a disappointment this year or what?Microsoft, outside of Halo had nothing interesting for me(I'm incredibly sick of the repetitive cash cow that is Call of Duty), Sony did nothing cool outside of Uncharted except show off how well they can rip off Nintendo with Sack Boy Racing(Mario Kart) and Playstation Battle Royale(Super Smash Bros.), and then Nintendo...Nintendo may have been the most disappointing of all. I'm glad for third party support, but nearly all of the cool games they released I can already play on the 360. Nothing from Metroid, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Star Fox, F Zero, Super Smash Bros...the only new things they announced were two new Super Mario Bros(did we really need two?), a Paper Mario(which I am glad to have, but it isn't even for Wii U), and that...amusement...theme park...what in the world...whatever that was Nintendo legends fest.So as for the Wii U, I have no reason to buy it, at least not for a while, especially if it's going to have the expected $350 price tag. The only legitimately exclusive new things announced for the Wii U were Super Mario Bros, ZombiU, the theme park game, and an assortment of fitness/music games that I almost fell asleep during. So ohwell. C+ for Sony(just cause of Uncharted), D+ for Nintendo and its lack of first party titles.Now, on to the season finale!(which I hope won't be anywhere near as disappointing)Chapter 103: The DestructorIn the Abyss...Chavarkin: (fires a beam of Nicro Xenon at Sonu)Sonu: (dives out of the way and returns fire)Chavarkin: (teleports out of the way)Sonu: ...well that’s wonderful. He can teleport too.Chavarkin: You thought that was impressive? How about this? (snaps his fingers)Sonu: (gets slammed to the ground as gravity increases exponentially)Chavarkin: (creates several ice daggers and sends them flying into Sonu as gravity returns to normal)Sonu: AAAUUGGHH!!! (crumples to the ground)Chavarkin: Every single power one of those imbeciles had...I now wield as wel-Mesonak: Hey Chunky!Chavarkin: Wha-?Mesonak: (slams Chavarkin in the face with a hammer) Take this!*BAM!!!!*Chavarkin: Augh! (gets knocked backwards)Mesonak: ...Chavarkin: Weak. Very weak.Mesonak: Your scream of pain indicated otherwise.Chavarkin: Heh. (teleports behind Mesonak and kicks him into a wall)*WHAM!!!*Mesonak: ...ow...Chavarkin: You will not defy me! (creates several more ice daggers)Brenmac: (dives in at Chavarkin and trips him up) And why do you believe you are any different from the power obsessed Xenon monsters we’ve defeated before?Chavakrin: (falls to the ground and swings his fist at Brenamc) Because the power of Nicro Xenon is far greater than that of Xenon! Brenmac: (blocks it with his spinning blade)...and this power is far too great for you alone to control!Chavarkin: On the contrary! (grabs Brenmac and slings him into the air) I created it! (leaps into the air and executes a perfect kick, sending Brenmac into the ground) It is my to do with as I please!*WHAM!!!!*Brenmac: ...Sonu: (staggers to his feet) Chavarkin: ...and you continue to get up, despite the fact that you are incredibly outclassed in terms of both power and intellect. Why do you continue to resist the rebirth I offer?Sonu: Cause, quite frankly, I’ve grown rather fond of the universe we have now. And I’d be kinda upset if you went and ruined it for me now. Chavarkin: Well, you can’t be too upset if I kill you before I restart it, can you? (charges at Sonu)Sonu: (raises his shield and blocks Chavarkin’s kick)Chavarkin: ...hmm...impressive shield there. Sadly, against one who controls Nicro Xenon, it is not enough. (sends a surge of Nicro Xenon into the shield)*BAM!!!*Sonu: (goes flying backwards and hits a wall) *CRASH!!!*Brenmac: ...Sonu: ...this...isn’t turning out very well...at all. (Brenmac: Whatever gave you that idea, genius?Sonu: We need more power somehow. Something to compete with all of the different powers he wields because of those morons.Brenmac: ...(notices the sword containing the Dark Lord on the ground)...I think I may have an idea.Meanwhile, back in Legoland...MT: ...wow...look at all those Hero Factory sets. Just camping here, waiting to ambush us.PB: How funny would it be if we ambushed them instead?JL: It’d be so hilarious that we’d get mobbed and killed within seconds.PB: ...never mind. Maybe not so funny.Kpik: There’s gotta be something we can do to capitalize on the situation here. Any sort of trap or trick we can pull off here?Levacius: What if we dumped some sort of giant, heavy object on all of them?JL: Sorry, Gadunka didn’t come with us.Levacius: Well what about something else we have? Like what if we could telepor....(looks at MT)MT: This mask only teleports me. Me, myself, and I. Not giant heavy objects.PB: What do you mean it doesn’t teleport giant heavy objects? Have you seen how much you weigh recently?MT: Hilarious.Levacius: Seriously though, it does teleport more than just you, right?MT: ...um...it does?Levacius: Yeah. I mean, whenever you teleport, your sword teleports with you, correct? That’s not a part of you.MT: ...I guess...but I’m always holding on to it when I teleport.Levacius: So what if you went outside, found, say, a bus, and held on to it, and then teleported yourself above all these Hero Factory sets?MT: ...guess it could work.JL: Let’s give it a shot then. You guys stay here and warn us if something bad happens. We’ll go outside and find a bus to dump in here.Levacius: Fair enough. Good luck sirs.JL: Good luck indeed.Meanwhile, in the Core...Evil Tahu: Oooh! Look at all these fabulous people!Rocket Matoran: ...what the...oh, not bloody here again!Evil Tahu: Yes bloody here again! Welcome to my new Core game: “Who wants to not spend the rest of eternity watching Richard Simmons!”Gravity: ...kinda a long name, don’t you think?Evil Tahu: No. I don’t. It’s catchy, and that’s all that matters. Gravity: ...Evil Tahu: Now, here’s what we’re going to do. I’m going to ask you pop culture questions with four possible answers. If you choose the right answer, you get to live again. If you don’t...well...you spend the rest of your eternity-Gravity: -watching Richard Simmons.Evil Tahu: How did you know?Gravity: Lucky guess.Evil Tahu: ...wow. Maybe you’re smarter than I gave you credit for. Anyway, who wants to go first?Rocket Matoran: ...why not?Evil Tahu: Awesome! A volunteer! Never had one of those before...Rocket Matoran: ...Evil Tahu: ...oooookkkk....which one of these books was featured in “Oprah Winfrey’s Book Club?” Ready?Rocket Matoran: What?!? Are you kidding me?Evil Tahu: ...no...I’m not.Rocket Matoran: My eternity depends on whether or not I know the answer to some stupid question?Evil Tahu: ...yeah, pretty much.Rocket Matoran: That’s bloody ridiculous!Evil Tahu: Yeah, well, you shouldn’t have died in the first place.Rocket Matoran: At least make it a question about something I’m familar with.Evil Tahu: Nope. Should’ve been more familiar with pop culture.Rocket Matoran: ...brill. Well, I guess the Bible.Evil Tahu: Sorry! Wrong answer! (pushes the lever)Rocket Matoran: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! (fires a rope gun)Rope: (latches on to the edge of the cliff that Evil Tahu is standing on)Rocket Matoran: (pulls himself up)Evil Tahu: ...hey! That’s cheating!Rocket Matoran: It’s not cheating. It’s called “expecting the unexpected.”Evil Tahu: ...oh all right. You can live again. The rest of you...don’t seem to have rope guns, so you better get these questions right.Kermit: *Ribbit*Evil Tahu: Oh, and as a general rule, I hate frogs, so bye bye. (presses a lever)Platform: (flips over)Kermit: (falls through to the eternal void of Richard Simmons)Evil Tahu: Right. Now...who’s next?Meanwhile, back in the Abyss...Chavarkin: There is no power greater than mine!Sonu: (picks up the sword) Let’s hope this sword is as important as you say it is-Dark Lord: RAAAGGGHHHH!!!! (sends surges of power up Sonu’s arm)Sonu: AAAHHHHH!!! GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFF!!!Dark Lord: BOO YA! I’M FREE, BABY!!! *FWOOOM!!!*Dark Lord: ...Brenmac: ...Mesonak: ...what in the world?Dark Lord: ...well...this didn’t exactly turn out like I had planned...now I’m stuck in Sonu’s body.Brenmac: ...Mesonak: ...Chavarkin: (throws a Nicro Xenon blast at the Dark Lord)*WHAM!!!*Dark Lord: RAAAGGGHHHH!!! Sonu: Ow!Dark Lord: ...what the...who’s talking now?Sonu: It’s me! What are you doing in my body!Dark Lord: Hey, you! Shut up and get back in my head!Sonu: No, you shut up and get back in MY head!Dark Lord: We both have the same head, moron!Sonu: You’re the mor-(gets nailed with another blast of Nicro Xenon, knocking the Dark Lord out of Sonu’s body)*WHAM!!!*Brenmac: ...Mesonak: ...Sonu: ...ow...Dark Lord: ...that was actually fairly unpleasant.Sonu: ...Dark Lord: Why in the world did you try to let me out of the sword?Sonu: I didn’t? Why were you in that sword at all in the first pla-Chavarkin: YOU!!! (points at the Dark Lord)Sonu: Ofrick. (ducks)Chavarkin: (lunges at the Dark Lord) You will not defy me, dark one!Dark Lord: What the-(dodges)Chavarkin: (teleports before he hits the wall and appears before the Dark Lord) I am Chavarkin, the creator of Nicro Xenon! Fall before my power, creator of Xenon!Dark Lord: ...(sidesteps and slams his fist into Chavarkin)*BAM!!!*Chavarkin: (goes flying back)Dark Lord: ...foolish creature. I am the Dark Lord. It is ME you do not defy! (rushes at Chavarkin)Chavarkin: Not likely! (creates a gravity well, stopping the Dark Lord’s movement)Dark Lord: ...?Chavarkin: (uses Mesoquack’s ability to warp space to create three slices through the Dark Lord’s torso)Dark Lord: AAAHHHH!!! (stumbles back)Chavarkin: You are a fool! (kicks the Dark Lord into the air)Dark Lord: (flips in the air and fires a blast at Chavarkin)Chavarkin: (teleports above the Dark Lord and nails him with a flying kick, sending him crashing into the floor by the Zehvor below)*WWHHHHAAAAAMMMM!!!!!!*Dark Lord: ...Sonu: I don’t believe I’m saying this, but...shall we call a truce for the moment?Dark Lord: Anything to fend off this overpowered fool.Chavarkin: You fight me in MY dimension, the dimension that I have had over 2,000 years to shape as I see fit while trapped in this prison. In here, I am SUPREME!!Brenmac: Yeah. But how supreme is that? (grabs the sword and slices the air with it)Xenon Slices: (appear in the air, slicing through Chavarkin’s armor)Chavarkin: Augh!! (stumbles backwards)Brenmac: ...guess it’s all up to teamwork after all. (points the sword at Chavarkin)Meanwhile, back at Legoland...JL: ...this one looks good.MT: Heh. Can’t wait for the look of surprise here.JL: Well then, let’s drop this thing on the-Furno 4.0: (goes flying through the air and nails MT in the head)*WHAM!!!*MT: ...JL: ...Furno 4.0: (flies into the bus and bounces off the back)JL: ...MT: ...ow?Furno 4.0: ...aaahhh!!! It’s them! Sound the alarm! Stormer, sound the-Stormer 4.0: Aha!Umbra: (comes flying out of nowhere and hits Furno in the face)*WHAM!!!!*Umbra: ...ow...Furno 4.0: ...Stormer 4.0: What now, punk? You wanna eat some more of my-(notices the two Zehvor) ...MT: ...JL: ...hi?Stormer 4.0: GET THHEEEEMMMMMM!!!!!! (points at MT and JL)Thousands of HF Sets: (come rushing out of the ambush spot)MT: Oh frick.JL: What now?MT: Uhhhhh.....(notices the bus they were going to throw) Get in the bus!JL: (smashes a window and crawls in, followed by MT) We gonna drive this thing?MT: That’s the idea! JL: How in the world...MT: I’ll press the gas pedals. You control the steering wheel!JL: Whatever you say. (jumps on the steering wheel)MT: (throws his weight against the gas pedal)Pedal: (barely budges)MT: ...stupid only being 7 inches tall. (pushes again)Gas Pedal: (gives in)Bus: (lurches forward, crushing several of the Hero Factory sets)JL: Ha ha! This is what I call a party!MT: ...you have some morbid parties.JL: ...wait, what? That’s not what I...oh forget it. (drives over some more Hero Factory sets)Outside the bus...Stormer 4.0: ...curses! They’re crushing them all!Furno 4.0: Oooohh...Stormer 4.0: (grabs a megaphone) Order to all Hero Factory sets! Grab onto the bus and climb inside! Don’t just stand there and take it!Furno 4.0: I need an icepack.Stormer 4.0: My God you are worthless.Furno 4.0: I JUST WANT AN ICE PACK!!!Stormer 4.0: YOU’RE THE FREAKING FIRE HERO FOR CRYING OUT...ah forget it. Here. (freezes Furno’s head)Furno 4.0: ...Stormer 4.0: ...Furno 4.0: ...thanks?Stormer 4.0: You’re welcome.Back in the Abyss...Dark Lord: (charges at Chavarkin, flinging Xenon at him)Chavarkin: (creates a shield of Nicro Xenon and repels it)Mesonak: (comes flying from above and swings his sword wildly at Chavarkin)Chavarkin: (tries to grab Mesonak out of thin air)Mesonak: Whoop! (grabs on to Chavarkin’s pinky)Chavarkin: Ahh! Get off, you incessant pest!Mesonak: Pest? That’s better than the nothing the Dark Lord in our dimension called me! I’m moving up the charts! (swings over Chavarkin’s head and stabs him in the arm)Chavarkin: AHHH!!!Mesonak: Maybe that one got me moved up to “a small obstacle in the way of the delirious-”Chavarkin: (grabs Mesonak and hurls him against a wall) You are but a minor annoyance to the creator of all Nicro Xenon!*CRASH!!!!*Mesonak: ...ow...well...minor annoyance...I guess that’s a step up either way.Chavarkin: (readies a Nicro Xenon beam to fire at Mesonak)Mesonak: Ofrick.Brenmac: (comes flying out of nowhere and punches Chavarkin in the face)*WHAM!!!*Chavarkin: (releases the Nicro Xenon beam, missing Mesonak)Brenmac: Ha!Chavarkin: You shall not defy me! (grabs Brenmac)Brenmac: AAHHH!!! (drops the sword)Chavarkin: (tries to tear him in two)Sonu: (leaps in and slashes Chavarkin’s leg)Chavarkin: Toa cannot be anything but minor annoyances to me! You must fall! (drops Brenmac and lunges for Sonu)Sonu: (ducks out of the way)Dark Lord: (flies in and nails Chavarkin in the head)*WHAM!!!*Chavarkin: (crashes to the ground)Sonu: ...I don’t remember “minor annoyances” beating people up this badly.Meanwhile, back in Legoland...JL: MT! They’re getting through the windows!MT: What?! Why’d you leave the windows open?!JL: I’m sorry! It was just a...oh forget it...we need to do something!MT: All right! Hold on!JL: What are you doing?!?MT: Remember what PB said about teleportation?JL: ...yeah?MT: Let’s find out how it applies rapid fire style! (activates his mask of teleportation)Bus: (disappears, and reappears 15 feet above ground)JL: :o AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH-*SMASH!!!!!!*Hero Factory Sets: (get knocked off and crushed)MT: Hang on! I think we’ve got something going here!JL: WHAT?!? WE’RE DOING THIS AGAIN?!MT: (teleports the bus 15 feet above the ground again)JL: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH-*SMASH!!!!*MT: Yeah! It’s crunch time! Literally.Bus: (gets teleported 15 feet above the ground again)*SMASH!!!!*Bus: (gets teleported 15 feet above the ground again)*SMASH!!!!*Bus: (gets teleported 15 feet above the ground again)*SMASH!!!!*Bus: (gets teleported 15 feet above the ground again)*SMASH!!!!*Meanwhile, observing the spectacleSecurity Guard: (faints)Security Guard 2: Man...I knew that last run to Taco Bell was a terrible idea.Back in the actionBus: (gets teleported 15 feet above the ground again)*SMASH!!!!*Bus: (gets teleported 15 feet above the ground again)*SMASH!!!!*Bus: (gets teleported 15 feet above the ground again)*SMASH!!!!*Bus: (gets teleported 15 feet above the ground again)*SMASH!!!!*JL: STOP IT YOU MORON!!!MT: This is fun!Bus: (gets teleported 15 feet above the ground again)*SMASH!!!!*JL: YOU’VE FREAKING KILLED ALL OF THE HERO FACTORY SETS!! NOW STOP ALREADY!!!MT: What? Oh. Darn. JL: ...thank yo-Bus: (gets teleported 15 feet above the ground again)*SMASH!!!!*JL: ...MT: ... :PJL: I hate you.Meanwhile, back in the Abyss...Dark Lord: (flies into the air)Chavarkin: No! (tries to dive out of the way)Brenmac: (slashes him with the sword, knocking him back into the line of the Dark Lord’s attack)*WHAM!!!*Chavarkin: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! (gets knocked against a wall and crumples to the floor)Dark Lord: ...it’s time for the clown to bow out, Chavarkin.Sonu: Dude, the show’s over.Chavarkin: ...if letting Xenon run rampant through the galaxy is your wish...then go ahead...finish me off!Mesonak: It’s not so much that we want Xenon to run through the galaxy...(picks up the sword and slices through Chavarkin multiple times, creating Xenon daggers floating in the air)Chavarkin: ...NO!!!Mesonak: It’s just that we’re not really fans of your idea of destroying it either. (sheaths the sword)Xenon Daggers: (fly at Chavarkin, overloading him with Xenon and overloading his system with Xenon)Chavarkin: ...ridiculous-(explodes in a flash of Xenon and Nicro Xenon)*FWOOOOOOMMM!!!*Back in Legoland...Stormer 4.0: ...this is...preposterous. How can we not defeat a group of simple Toa!Furno 4.0: My head hurts worse now.Stormer 4.0: Oh, shut up about your head! I could care less about how your-PB: (punches Stormer 4.0 in the head)*WHAM!!!*Stormer 4.0: (falls to the ground, helplessly) Ow.PB: Gotten sick of you guys dogging our every step.Levacius: Hey! That was supposed to be my line!PB: Meh, well, I took it. Suck it up.Levacius: My lawyer will hear about this!Kpik: Oh great. Let’s not go back to Judge Tahu again.Stormer 4.0: Now MY head hurts.MT: (walks up) Hey. Levacius: Hey. Nice job of not attracting any attention.JL: Yeah, well, that couldn’t be helped.MT: In any case, it’s all good, right?JL: Well, sure, if you count out me throwing up for the next 10 hours cause of your incessant bus stomping.MT: Sorry.PB: ...well...how about we pack up and go home? I’ve gotten kinda sick of road trips...and Hero Factory sets anyway.MT: Sounds good.Levacius: Then let’s get out of here. I’m sure Jawblade has missed us terribly.Meanwhile, back on the bus...Jawblade: Man...I vish life could be like zees forevah...no Toa to listen to...no complaints to hear about how zeyre hungree or someting...zees ees de life.Back in the parking long...JL: ...yep...terribly.Back in the Abyss...Sonu: ...Mesonak: ...Brenmac: ...well...guess that’s that.Dark Lord: *ahem*Sonu: (turns around) Dark Lord: Not quite. Since there’s no longer any alliance between us, and I easily outpower the three of you...I think I’ll kill you, take back those three power orbs, and set off to rule your dimension as well as my own.Sonu: Yeah, well, we were thinking about that...and we decided we didn’t really like that alternative either. Sooooo....(grabs the sword from Mesonak)Dark Lord: ...wait...what are you-Sonu: (activates the vacuum feature and sucks the Dark Lord back into the sword)Dark Lord: NOOOOOO!!!!! STOP!!! WHAT ARE YOU...*FWOOMP!!!*Sonu: ...there. You’re much nicer that way.Dark Lord: Hey! Let me out! This is ridiculous! What are you doi-Sonu: (tosses the sword into a dusty corner of the room)Brenmac: ...we just leaving it here?Sonu: I figure since we can’t destroy the Dark Lord ourselves, we might as well leave him in the prison where no one’s made it to in the last 2,000 or so years. Mesonak: Fair enough.Sonu: Now...let’s get out of this dimension...(heads towards the portal)Mesonak: ...hey...where’d Mesoquack go?Brenmac: Oh. Looks like he left. Hmm. Turned out to be a coward after all.Sonu: I wouldn’t be so sure he’s gone forever. I’m sure he’ll turn up again soon. (heads through the portal, followed by the two other Zehvor)On the other side, back in the Void...Sonu: There we go.Brenmac: (deactivates the portal and takes the three power orbs back) One orb for each of us?Mesonak: Sounds good.Sonu: Let’s scatter them throughout in random places that will be impossible for others to find...keep anyone from opening this dimension and letting him back out.Brenmac: Sounds like a plan. Mesonak: I call Pridak’s sock drawer.Brenmac: But first...let’s use them to get out of this dimension and go home...all right?Sonu: Sounds awesome. Let’s get the heck out of here. (heads towards the portal for leaving the dimension, followed by his two companions)Mesonak: Hmm...and just when I was getting used to the scenery around here, too.Brenmac: ...there’s nothing around here but destroyed buildings and fires.Mesonak: ...it’s an acquired taste...that’s all...you just haven’t acquired it-Voice: Hey, mates! Wait up!Brenmac: (turns around) ...?Rocket Matoran: Sorry about not being able to help out and all...was sorta...well...ya know how it is.Sonu: How in the world did YOU survive?Rocket Matoran: ...well...uh...I’ve got true crocodile huntah skills...that’s how mate!Sonu: ...Rocket Matoran: In any case, if you’re leavin’ this place...mind if I hitch a ride with ya?Sonu: Sounds good.Rocket Matoran: Sweet. Oh, and afterwards, once we’ve gone our seperate ways and all...well...Sonu: ...Rocket Matoran: Let’s just KO some space clowns again sometime, for old times sake.Sonu: We can make that happen, old friend.Rocket Matoran: Ya...old friend...just like a good chap.SEASON 8: HEROES END-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Rocket Matoran: Ya...old friend...just like a good chap.

Mesoquack learned shapeshifting?Well that was certainly an exciting enough chapter to make a video game out of. The bus drop scene broke out a smile too, for whatever slapstick related reason, and the whole anti-HF sets part was entertaining as much so as the massive epic battle. It looked really awesome in my head. Though the Dark Lord really needs to learn something other than punching as a weapon.In any case, a good season finale MT. Since everything is being graded around here, I'd give it an A. For Awesome.

Also, who is getting Dawnguard?

Who isn't?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

In any case, a good season finale MT. Since everything is being graded around here, I'd give it an A. For Awesome.

Glad you liked it. Also, the Dark Lord loves karate moves, so he'll probably stick with that.Either that or be Yami again.Anyways, I'm actually considering getting back into Skryim, mainly cause the future of my favorite video game titles looks pretty bleak for the next year or so(only title I'm really interested in is Halo 4), so I might very well get Dawnguard.Maybe. Maybe not. At any rate, the annual AFL(Aftermath Fighting League) Tournament is coming up! Sign up today by posting here...and it's been so long I forgot who won last time.Or any of the times before that. 'Cept Mr. Matoro won a bunch.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Sign meh up.And that was a great Finale! Sadly it didn't have Prose, like that previously epic finale, which I seemed to find a bit more epic too. The creator died just about 2 chapters after being introduced.....Hopefully something better goes on. After all, TDL is bound to escape, right?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Or any of the times before that. 'Cept Mr. Matoro won a bunch.

Mr. Matoro was a Matoran with rockets before Rocket Matoran made being a Matoran with rockets cool. It was probably Omega Turtle if it wasn't him.Levacius once made it to the Finals. But he was sat on. By a fat turtle.(The governments after you, OT)But yeah, stick me on there.

And that was a great Finale! Sadly it didn't have Prose, like that previously epic finale, which I seemed to find a bit more epic too. The creator died just about 2 chapters after being introduced.....

In my head, the big fight against the creator looked like something from the newest Red vs Blue seasons. Lots of action, lots of punching, lots of wondering who designs a gun that bounces.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Wow, what a finale. I expected nothing less, but I still have to say, that was quite a fight sequence. I figure the Dark Lord will be back eventually.Also I'm just gonna throw this out there and say the bus scene was a bit excessive.Which is exactly why it was hilarious.Great job, MT. Great end to a great season. Looking forward to the intro of season 9. And sign me up for AFL.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Levacius once made it to the Finals. But he was sat on. By a fat turtle.

Hang on. Didn't you win last years final?(goes to check)Yeah. You beat Hovoki...and then immediately got kidnapped along with your trophy by Oraku.Some victory celebration I made that be. :P

And terrible story development. Just sayin.

Ah, the inevitable downfall of every comedy series. When they try to explain backstory, they lose their funniness. Sigh.Meanwhile, season 9 will be devoted entirely to explaining the backstory of the Zehvor!(joke)First chappy of the new season will be up tomorrow.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Ahhhh.......For Season 9, I'm hoping for more epic.

Meh. Dunno about that. I'm getting kinda tired of writing action scenes. Think we'll stick to some funny for the first part of season 9.Speaking of which...here is the first chappy of:SEASON 9: BIONICLES AT WORK(no I don't have a fancy banner, and no, it's actually not Varderan's fault this time)Chapter 104: Reunion3 days after the events of last chapterAt the house...PB: That’s quite a story.Sonu: We blew up the so called “2nd Dimension” on our way out.JL: ...you managed to blow up an entire dimension?Brenmac: Well, it wasn’t so much us blowing it up as removing the Dark Lord from it.Mesonak: He had corrupted that dimension so much with Xenon, that it basically relied on him for survival. When we sealed him away, it vanished, and the Void was transported back to this dimension.Levacius: Worthless planet. Dunno why they don’t just level it and build a giant strip mall or something.MT: Did that rocket obsessed Matoran survive?Brenmac: Oh yeah. He took Ghirardelli’s old dragon and said he was going off to fight “space crime.”Mesonak: Which is clearly vastly different from regular crime.PB: ...of course...it’s in space.Levacius: ...MT: ...well...now that things have quited down a bit...guess we should find something to do, huh?Levacius: Ooh. What about we decide what to do with those Hero Factory sets we caught? Furno and Stormer?Sonu: ...Hero Factory sets?Levacius: Yeah. Some Hero Factory sets kept trying to kill us on our latest road trip.Mesonak: Why do I miss out on all the fun?Levacius: We kept him upstairs in Brenmac’s Bohrok closet.Brenmac: ...Bohrok closet? Dude, the Bohrok haven’t lived there for years.MT: ...well...they hadn’t lived there for years...until now...FLASHBACK...Levacius: So it was YOU who supplied them with all those Hero Factory sets!Chadok: Please don’t kill us!Ghadok: We just wanted to get rid of those ugly Bionicle knockoffs! I swear! And these people wanted them!JL: It’s too late to try and talk yourself out of this one, foul beast! You shall be defeated by the mighty sword of JL!Levacius: ...PB: ...MT: ...Kpik: ...JL: ...well...and the rest of the Zehvor.Chadok: Wait! We have something that you might want!MT: ...what could you possibly have that WE want?Chadok: A swarm of Bohrok! An entire swarm! They could obey your every wish, defeat any of your foes...sure, we lost a lot of the Krana for them...but they’re still mostly functioning!JL: Pfft. What makes you think WE would want a Bohrok swa-MT: Aw, let it go, JL. We get nothing out of killing these guys, and the swarm of Bohrok solves my birthday present for Brenmac.JL: ...fine. We’ll take your swarm. But it better be loaded onto our bus wihtin the next 15 minutes, or else.END OF FLASHBACK...Brenmac: ...you got my Bohrok swarm back?MT: Pretty much.PB: We had to go on eBay cause like half of the Krana were missing...Levacius: No, we had to go on eBay cause one fourth of the Krana were missing, and then you wasted another fourth sticking them on Zaktan’s face repeatedly.PB: ...oh yeah...they always died immediately after being stuck on his face, too. Dude needs to get some bodywash sometime.Brenmac: ...well...mind if we go check out those Bohrok? Maybe we can interrogate those Hero Factory sets and get them to tell us what they were doing trying to kill you.Levacius: They were trying to capture some Hero Factory villain for what he did in a game of Grand Theft Auto. As for why that’s a crime to them...we’ve got no idea.Brenmac: ...well it’s at least worth a try. Maybe I can persuade them to talk.JL: Dude, we already threatened them with having to watch playthroughs of those old terrible X-Men games. They won’t budge. Whoever trained them trained them well.Mesonak: There’s always waterboarding.Brenmac: That’s illegal, you moron.Mesonak: Yeah, cause whether something’s legal or not has stopped us so many times before.Brenmac: ...fair enough. Screw our humanitarian policy. After all the ends justify the means, right?Mesonak: Your face will justify my ends.Brenmac: ...MT: ...perhaps we should just go upstairs already...and no, we’re not waterboarding anyone.Mesonak: Awwww...but I got this clipboard all soaking wet for nothing then.PB: ...JL: ...you have no idea what waterboarding is, do you?Mesonak: Nope. And it’s awesome that way!Meanwhile, in the Core...Evil Tahu: So it’s come down to this, Mr. Ghirardelli. Everyone else has failed their question-Kermit: *ribbit*Evil Tahu: ...well...ALMOST everyone else...but besides him, you’re the last one standing.Ghirardelli: ...Evil Tahu: You betrayed me by not coming to my rescue while I was frozen...left me in the freezer while you tired to obtain “ultimate power.”Ghirardelli: Technically, it wasn’t so much ultimate power as it was yogurt.Evil Tahu: ...Ghirardelli: ...I mean, unless you classify yogurt as ultimate power.Evil Tahu: ...you betrayed me for YOGURT?!?Ghirardelli: Well, no, at first I betrayed you for chocolate, but then I suddenly acquired a taste for-Evil Tahu: CHOCOLATE?!?Ghirardelli: Hey, don’t hate bro. There were truffles involved. I couldn’t resist.Evil Tahu: This is ridiculous! I should send you straight to the place of Richard Simmons watching without even giving you the chance to return to life!Ghirardelli: ...when you do, can you throw me some yogurt down as well?Evil Tahu: *sigh* ...no...that would be too good for you. I think the only way to make you pay for what you have done to me is to have the same fate done to you as was done to me.Ghirardelli: ...Evil Tahu: You shall be returning back to life, Ghirardelli...but soon...you will wish you were dead again.Ghirardelli: ...long as I get yogur-Evil Tahu: YOU CAN’T HAVE ANY YOGURT!!!Ghirardelli: Nuts.Evil Tahu: Now...prepare to face your eternal punishment, Mr. Ghiardelli! Ahahahahaha!!! (opens a portal by Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: (gets sucked inside) Noooooo....Dannon....5 minutes later, on the front porch of the house...Tahu: ...hey...uh...anyone know why an unconscious Ghirardelli’s laying in front of our door with a sign on top of him that says “please keep frozen at all times?”-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Tahu: ...hey...uh...anyone know why an unconscious Ghirardelli’s laying in front of our door with a sign on top of him that says “please keep frozen at all times?”

That works

Mesonak: Awwww...but I got this clipboard all soaking wet for nothing then.PB: ...JL: ...you have no idea what waterboarding is, do you?Mesonak: Nope. And it’s awesome that way!

How do you get a clipboard soaking wet? Things absorb, like, no water!

Ghadok: We just wanted to get rid of those ugly Bionicle knockoffs! I swear! And these people wanted them!JL: It’s too late to try and talk yourself out of this one, foul beast! You shall be defeated by the mighty sword of JL!

Is he rustling their jimmies or something?

JL: Dude, we already threatened them with having to watch playthroughs of those old terrible X-Men games. They won’t budge. Whoever trained them trained them well.

Experience, MT?

Ghirardelli: (gets sucked inside) Noooooo....Dannon....

Words cannot describe. Yoplait....Anyways, another good chapter. You lived up to your statement about the funny parts, since I found it to be quite funny.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: