Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

So he may be back around the turn of the century.Chapter 147: Phone ComplaintsAt the house...Phone: *RRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGG!!*Tahu Nuva: (picks up the phone) ...hello?Phone: Hi, this is Mrs. Green...Tahu Nuva: Oh, yes, hello there.Phone: There appear to be quite a number of new...political advertisements...in my front yard today. Most of them in the forms of poorly constructed signs tearing up my garden.Tahu Nuva: ...I’m...so sorry to hear that.Phone: Yes, well...Tahu Nuva: ...not to be rude, but why did you call us about that?Phone: Because all of these signs are asking me to vote for someone named “Purple Bouncy.”Tahu Nuva: ...Purple...what?Phone: Now, people may have some weird names these days...but I don’t think I’ve come across any politician named “Purple Bouncy.”Tahu Nuva: ...ah...yes. My sincerest apologies. I’ll go have a talk with whoever’s been putting these signs up.Phone: One more thing. If anyone from your house does ANYTHING to my yard again, I swear that I will create my own army of annoying little plastic toys and have them trample your house down once and for all! (slams her phone down and hangs up)Tahu Nuva: ...yeesh. Crabby old lady. My sincerest apologies for giving you an awesome third party candidate.Meanwhile, upstairs...Kopaka: ...what in the WORLD is that?Ghirardelli: This? Oh, this is just my latest piece of artistic genius! (holds up a poorly drawn scribble)Kopaka: ...artistic...genius?Ghirardelli: I saw some article online about this four year old who made tons of money off of selling her “paintings,” when all those paintings consisted of were splotches of paint thrown around on a canvas. I figured I could make even more money with what I do.Kopaka: ...what kind of lost state has the world of art fallen into?Ghirardelli: At any rate, worst case scenario is that I become the Justin Bieber of art, have 75% of the world hate me, but the 25% that does appreciate me is all teenage girls begging to give me their money.Kopaka: ...I think you vastly overestimate the percentage of this world’s population that is teenage girls.Ghirardelli: At any rate, I’m all set to make millions of bucks. It’s the greatest plan I’ve ever come up with!Kopaka: …Ghirardelli: ...well...I suppose I can’t say that for certain, because I seem to have lost my memory...Kopaka: Oh, no, most definitely, this is the greatest plan you’ve come up with at any point in your life.Ghirardelli: Really? Thanks.Kopaka: No problem. So long as you stick to this instead of turning the house into an ice cube, we’ll get along great.Ghirardelli: ...wait...what?Kopaka: Hmm? Oh, nothing.In the living room...iBrow: All right, we need a better plan for this.JL: Tell me about it.Mesonak: AUGH!! HELP!! HELP!! HELLLLLPPP! !!! GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!!!JL: …Levacius: …iBrow: ...or we could just stay here and watch this.JL: That doesn’t sound that bad either.Meanwhile, on a faraway planet...Mesoquack: (walks out of the underground passageway, holding a glowing sphere) ...Matoran: Do you have it?Mesoquack: Indeed...it is...quite beautiful.Matoran: Excellent. Now...we just need to find that Toa of Lightning.Mesoquack: ...Deus, was it?Matoran: Indeed.Mesoquack: ...very well. Let us go..have a lovely chat with this Toa...do you know his current location?Matoran: I do.Mesoquack: ...and where would that be?Matoran: Only a short walk from here.Mesoquack: ...he’s....on this planet?Matoran: Indeed. And he’s come for the very same thing you have.Mesoquack: ...power.-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Ah, two more chapters to ready. Yay.

power is powerful, but so are cliffhangers.
And, if Mesonak was playing Elder Scrolls games still rather than fighting Halo dolls action figures, so would cliff racers.
And art is truly, stupid. I remember some big art museum a few months back when I was in the US and it had a canvas which a woman had walked over with her foot dumped in paint.
All of the real artists in the present world seem to prefer video games (Okami) or going on the internet and posting fan art of awesome stuff. Thus, the only 'art' we get in museums is painted feet. :PApparently, somebody bought a picture that was basically a blue canvas with blue splots for I want to say 3 Million. I don't remember the details.Anyways, the chapters - good chapters, MT.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Ooh, new font.Great chappy. But when do we see guest stars?~MN~
Wut?Me, iBrow, Mesonak and Mesoquack, Sonu, Brenmac, Vecolity, MT and I think maybe 24 more haven't been named.@Mesonak, True. Vandalism, IMO, is more artistic than 'Art'.We should get MT to sketch every single Zehvor. And then assess him. Maybe...HE CAN GO TO ART SCHOOL. And then work at fast food. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Apparently, somebody bought a picture that was basically a blue canvas with blue splots for I want to say 3 Million. I don't remember the details.
Please don't mention that here...I'm already ashamed enough of America as it is...
Me, iBrow, Mesonak and Mesoquack, Sonu, Brenmac, Vecolity, MT and I think maybe 24 more haven't been named.@Mesonak, True. Vandalism, IMO, is more artistic than 'Art'.We should get MT to sketch every single Zehvor. And then assess him. Maybe...HE CAN GO TO ART SCHOOL.
And then work at fast food.
And you thought I wouldn't notice that last comment. :PAt any rate, I believe Meta is referring to the new guest stars, who will be appearing shortly(all one of them).Speaking of sketches though...that does bring me to another topic of discussion.Without spoiling too much(cause I need to have something to talk about in my CFE post), Aftermath 3 is in the works. In regular English terms, that means I'm planning the main plot points/major characters out now. So, for the sake of a "preview post" of A3, as well as designing character abilities and such, if anyone who wishes to be a major GS character in A3 would be so kind to as A: Send me a PM/Post here saying that you would, and B: If it's not too much trouble, either create an MoC, or, as JL suggested, do some sketching for your own character. Again, keeping spoilers to a minimum, but still giving some basis to work off of, Aftermath 3 will take place somewhere between 20-30 years after the end of Aftermath 2. Some rather...traumatic events will have taken place within that time frame as well. So feel free to use any of that information to possibly add to the design of your character, whether you feel like giving him a more "rough and tumble" style look, or perhaps a weary fighter appearance from the events revolving around the end of A2, and the timespan in-between A2 and A3.
-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Hmm, interesting. Does this apply for people who are already guest stars, or just people who wish to become them?@Chapter 146: LOL, prometheans? Really? This can't end well. And Omega has a son? How..... interesting.@Chapter 147: Wow just wow@the PB signs and Ghirardelli's plan. And poor me. Maybe I can get a hold of the Promethean's scattershot and pop off some epic shots on the wall that'll richocet and take him down. Also, ono a quest for power. How original.Good chapters.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Hmm, interesting. Does this apply for people who are already guest stars, or just people who wish to become them?
Everyone. Of course, if you already have a picture of the MoC in question and you don't wish to change it up a bit, then I suppose we can work with that.New chappy up tonight/tomorrow morning.-Mt

XPufEB3.png?1

Oh, and BTW, PB said that he'll be back and also returning to IAMH. After he finishes Skyrim, BD2 and ME3.
So within the next decade or so.Gotcha.-MT
No, I said I'm going to buy the Mass Effect Trilogy Collection. And I'm getting Borderlands 2 in a few days!Good to see I'm running for president, and that A3 is going to be made! I'll try and sketch PB (not sure how it'll turn out though).Oh, and in real life my slogan would be "Hello, hello, hello...is there anybody in there? Vote for me". That would get the vote of anyone who likes classic rock, I hope.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

This gives me the perfect excuse to revise my self-MOC and actually take pictures!-ibrow
True, true.
So, for the sake of a "preview post" of A3, as well as designing character abilities and such, if anyone who wishes to be a major GS character in A3 would be so kind to as A: Send me a PM/Post here saying that you would, and B: If it's not too much trouble, either create an MoC, or, as JL suggested, do some sketching for your own character.
A: I would.B: I have a moc.I'll try to limit picture taking but I have too many ideas. All I need now is maybe some SFX of Black Lightning (BTW, I bet each of you something that MT forgot my element) and a HUD (Obviously we take that from H4 with no energy shield, radar and more adverts). Because nothing is better than a HUD...except one with no adverts. and free internet.Darn, voting reminds me of running for moderator on HiPor.Oh, and 20-30 years later?Either the house has run out of coffee, or....uh, cheese.EDIT: Ok, here you go. Self-MOC pics. Wings folded is usually when JL is on the ground, wings extended is when he flies.Sword that can double as electricity channeling gun.Front view, wings foldedSide View, wings foldedBack View, wings foldedFront View, wings extendedBack View, wings extendedAs for black lightning, think of Lightning....with blue-black-white as colors. And of course, wings can be adjusted.So....can't wait for the Mocs to come in! Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

BTW, I bet each of you something that MT forgot my element
I have no clue what you're talking about. :PAt any rate, the pictures posted here likely won't appear for some time...A3 is still a work in progress and likely won't be talked too much about in this fall's CFE...Probably next Spring, though.Chapter 148: Old Man MTAt the house…Onua: (walks into the living room) So then we talked about what would be the best way to go about accomplishing that, and he argued from the point of…Kopaka: …from the point of?Onua: …what….the….Kopaka: (surveys the room which is covered in tiny bits of Halo action figure and some form of pink beverage)…what in the world happened here?Levacius: It was his idea. (points to iBrow)iBrow: It was his fault. (points to Mesonak)Mesonak: They were his action figures. (points to JL)JL: He made the razzleberry lemonade and set it out in the open. (points to Lev)Onua: …Kopaka: …Onua: …Kopaka: …Onua: …(slowly backs out of the room)Kopaka: (follows Onua)JL: …Mesonak: …Levacius: …iBrow: …let's clean this up before Tahu notices, shall we?JL: Shush. No more bright ideas from you.Meanwhile, outside…Tahu: Where the heck did Omega run off to?Spazdok: Are we there yet?Tahu: …are we where yet?Spazdok: There.Tahu: …where's "there?"Spazdok: Not here, obviously.Tahu: …but where exactly is there?Spazdok: There is where we're trying to get to, isn't it?Tahu: Yes, but…unless you know exactly where "there" is, I can't take you there.Spazdok: …can't you enter "there" in on Google Maps and go there?Tahu: Ooh. Good idea. Let's try that out. (pulls out an iPhone)Spazdok: …Tahu: …Spazdok: …Tahu: …the settlement of "there" is in Somalia.Spazdok: …um…Mr. Tahu?Tahu: …yeah?Spazdok: What's a "Soh-my-lee-ah?"Tahu: …it's…a country…filled with pirates.Spazdok: …better get your passport then.Tahu: Forget it.Spazdok: Aw...Meanwhile, outside…PB: Wow, that was awesome!Xplode: Yeah…I don't think I've ever gotten yelled at so much before.PB: Not even when you ate Tahu's birthday cake?Xplode: …well…ok…maybe I have…MT: Hold up, guys. Wait for me…PB: …what, you can't keep up with us anymore?Xplode: Come on, man. You gotta be fast to stay in the game.MT: …the game of vandalizing people's yards? (reaches PB and Xplode, out of breath)Xplode: …er….well, bluntly, yes…PB: …seriously, what's wrong with you?MT: …what do you mean?PB: You're all out of breath like some seventy year old man after a marathon.MT: I'm just…out of shape….that's all.Xplode: …wasn't aware plastic could change shape in the first place.MT: …I'm fine. Don't worry about me.PB: …very well. Don't get left behind on the next yard we desecrate, though.MT: …ah…yes…of course…On a distant planet…Deus: …this is it.Taesh: …this is the Toa you were referring to?Deus: Indeed. I found him several years ago, hidden underground, during the invasion of Planet Vundas.Taesh: …you got into those underground bunkers? Deus: (nods) I lied to a Toa of Light I found and had him lead me in there. Once I found what I needed, I simply took my prize and told him we'd meet up later once I "activated" it.Taesh: …activated a Toa?Deus: He wasn't in the best state of mind. He had nearly been killed just an hour or so prior. At any rate, he bought the excuse and I left him to die on that planet.Taesh: …did he?Deus: I do not know for sure. Considering the planet was eventually overrun, it'd be hard to imagine him surviving…Taesh: …Deus: …at any rate, this is all that matters now. (knocks on the casing of the stasis tube of the Toa)Taesh: …ah…Deus: This is the last known preserved remnant of the freelancer project…his name…is Meta.To be continued…-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

In that case... I don't think it's a coincidence that there are two Freelancer projects that I know of, and that in both of them, there's a guy called Meta... iBrow might be in trouble. Specifically, hidden AI nobody ever knew about sort of trouble. (Actually, now that I think about it, that'd be a cool way to work Voltex in... as iBrow's AI). Either that or he'll take back an AI from Meta. Forcefully. (Voltex, again).-ibrow

If the Meta is based on The Meta, maybe he's bald.Or comes from Maine.Or maybe this meta is based off both the meta and meta nuva, in which case we have 3 GS' from P. Freelancer.Oh and RvB has a new episode today.And, iBrow......I can predict that Voltex is gonna be a ####.In any case, MT now has no right to accuse me for copying stuff when I did my chars backstory story. Which I recently conveniently updated. Maybe you'll learn more of freelancers there.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

In any case, MT now has no right to accuse me for copying stuff when I did my chars backstory story. Which I recently conveniently updated. Maybe you'll learn more of freelancers there.
...you know...it really didn't work out so well for the whole "stop copying RvB" complaint of mine that MN's new GS's name was "Meta."*Siiiigghhhhhhh*-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Hahaha.Just be glad Mr. Matoro didn't name himself 'Meta' as well. After all, he DID have an obsession with the bald AI collecting freak of nature.2 Meta's on the Toa Zehvor wouldn't have been cool.Oh, and I'm also editing the Toa Zehvor page on the BZPcomedies wiki thing. Meta would get included.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Does Meta make growling noises because his throat got busted?And what are you talking about? All GS's are either Zehvor or enemy people ish dudes like 4 Mask (?), forgot his name.Taking in Meta Nuva's personality and factoring in his knowledge of the previous 500+ pages of TBTTRAH, I can cleverly conclude that Meta will be a Zehvor.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Does Meta make growling noises because his throat got busted?
No. <.<
And what are you talking about? All GS's are either Zehvor or enemy people ish dudes like 4 Mask (?), forgot his name.
Well...that's not entirely true.There were all those turtles that people threw into this comedy that weren't really either Zehvor or enemies.Anyone remember Skidak and his chainsaw?(Weirdest GS yet) Chapter 149: Everyone Loves ChessAt the house…MT: …man…this is so utterly ridiculous…Witch Doctor: Hold still. I'm going to screw up and break something else if you don't quit moving.MT: …something…else?Witch Doctor: …er…pretend I never said that, ok?PB: What happened?Witch Doctor: (takes off his stethoscope) Well…as far as I can tell…his armor's cracked in a few places, which is to be expected, and he hasn't healed up as well as he did beforehand.MT: …"hasn't healed up as well as he did beforehand?" What am I, a cat?Witch Doctor: Long story short…it looks like a case of "Ageitus Chorosis," in an extreme form.PB: …Xplode: …that sounds serious.PB: As well as malpractice suit inducing. What is this "Ageitus Chorosis?"Witch Doctor: In medical terms or non-medical terms?PB: Non-medical terms.Witch Doctor: Basically dying of old age.MT: WHAT?!?!Witch Doctor: Sorry, buddy. You've been around for what, 2 million years? If not more?MT: …yeah…but…I was unconscious for at least half of that!Witch Doctor: Let's say you were unconscious for three fourths of that. You're still at least 500,000 years old. And the average Toa lifespan is around 50,000.MT: …Witch Doctor: Suffice it to say that the great Zehvor quest which you've risked your life to lead, is, in fact, going to lead to your death.PB: …how in the world is that a logical conclusion?Witch Doctor: The Zehvor quest was to eliminate all traces of Xenon from the universe, correct?PB: …MT: …well…sort of…Witch Doctor: Would you care to know the reason as to why you've lived for so long?MT: …uh…drinking lots of milk?Witch Doctor: It's been your constant exposure to Xenon. Throughout your entire life, you've almost always been exposed to Xenon at some point…generally through it being infused with you.MT: …Witch Doctor: …unfortunately…now that you have eliminated Xenon from yourself and from nearly the rest of the universe altogether…you've also gotten rid of the one thing that was keeping you alive.MT: This is ridiculous. I want a second opinion.Witch Doctor: …you doubt my medical expertise?MT: Your name is "Witch Doctor." What do you think?Witch Doctor: …I knew I should have convinced those stupid Lego people to give me a better name.Xplode: You think you're bad off…they named me after a freaking explosion.MT: …PB: …hmm. Old Man MT. Oh well. Guess we'll just have to elect a new leader.MT: Now hang on. I'm not dead yet.Witch Doctor: Oh, yes. Don't get too rushed into electing a new leader. After all, you've got at least a good month or so.MT: I'VE GOT A MONTH TO LIVE?!?Witch Doctor: Well…no…you've got a month before you slip into a coma and then dream about Jimmy Buffet until you die.MT: …this just keeps getting worse and worse…PB: Aw, cheer up. We'll find some really special stuff for you to do over the last month or so that you're alive.MT: …yeah…thanks…that means so much…Cell Phone: *Boop boop boop boop!*Xplode: …what in the world is that pathetic excuse for a ringtone?MT: Oh, that's my phone. I'll answer it.*CRACK!*MT: OW!!PB: …what now?MT: …just popped some joint. (picks up his phone) Hello?Phone: Hello there. Is this MT?MT: Speaking.Phone: Ah. Excellent. My name is Toa Gramar, a general in the IUPD forces…I wish to talk with you about something…if that wouldn't be a problem with you.MT: …not at all. Phone: Excellent. Please, if you would…stop by my office on Planet Delarax at your earliest convenience. I'll send you directions now. (hangs up)MT: …PB: …what was that?MT: …well…it appears I may get to spend the last month of my life or so having some fun. (picks up his sword) Get the rest of the team ready. We're heading off to take on a new mission.PB: …a new…mission? In your state? Your leg will break off halfway into a fight and you'll be forced to hop on one foot while wielding your broken leg as a weapon.Xplode: …ew.MT: Hilarious. Remind me to demote you to Team Comedian. Now go get the rest of the Zehvor.PB: Very well. Good day to you, Xplode.Xplode: Seems like a particularly good day for people who aren't old and dying.MT: ...Xplode: …what?MT: I'll deal with you later.Meanwhile, downstairs…Levacius: …this must be a miracle of unequaled proportions. You two actually playing a board game?JL: Shut up.iBrow: The X-Box broke.Levacius: Ah. So, what are you playing?JL: Chess.iBrow: MT lent us his chess set before he got dragged off to some doctor's visit.Levacius: Doctor's visit?JL: Probably has an acute case of coffee addiction or something.Levacius: …I don't think that could be cured at this late a stage in the addiction process.iBrow: Yeah, well, it's not important. What is important is how badly I'm kicking your butt here.JL: …you've got, like, a king and two pawns left. Against all but three of my pieces.iBrow: …Levacius: …iBrow: …this is all part of my strategy, ok?Levacius: Speaking of which, you said this was MT's chess set?JL: Yeah.Levacius: …where in the world did he learn to play chess?JL: Apparently, there's a board game incredibly similar to this that's widely popular on the planet Delarax. iBrow: …Space Chess?JL: Something like that. Anyways, since he's been around for so long, he's had time to get really, really good at it.Levacius: …doesn't he have, like, a computer built into his mask? Wouldn't that kind of make it really easy to cheat?JL: …iBrow: …ok, so he cheats a lot. Same thing either way.Levacius: Well, at any rate, guess I should go check on the repairing of the 360.JL: Tahu Nuva said he was going to mail it back within the week so we can get a chance to play Halo 4.Levacius: Ah.PB: (walks in) Well, wouldn't it be a shame if we all suddenly had somewhere to go and you had to wait until we got back to play Halo?JL: …iBrow: …Levacius: …JL: …who…would do something…like that?Levacius: Let me guess. He cheats at chess and is addicted to coffee.PB: Winner! (points to Lev)JL: …son of a biscuit…Meanwhile, elsewhere…Tarda: …then…if this Toa holds so much potential…the potential to research and mass produce thousands…why don't we hurry up and begin?Taesh: …Deus: …patience, my enthusiastic scientist. The reason we have not already is the reason we have come to this planet in the first place.Taesh: …and that is?Deus: There is a way to repower this Toa. The Center hid Xenon infused power core that we believe will activate Toa from these frozen states. A search party is currently being assembled to search for one of these cores…and when they return…we will be able to finally unlock the secrets of this secret program the Center so desperately wanted to keep secret-*WHAM!!!*Deus: …Taesh: …Tarda: …what was that?Deus: It sounded like it came from the entrance to the base. Tarda, Taesh, find whatever is creating that racket and deal with it appropriately.Taesh: (nods)Tarda: (follows)Deus: …peace and quiet appear to have abandoned me from birth.At the entrance to Deus' base…Mesoquack: …(twirls his sword and puts it up)Matoran: …that takes care of that annoying search party.Mesoquack: …yes…(holds the Xenon infused core in his hand)…Matoran: Let us hurry and find the Toa. Mesoquack: …very well. (walks inside the base, ignoring the dead Toa littering the surrounding area)-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Another nice chapter MT!To Jl, it seems I must remind you of my own origins. I followed the original Aftermath for some three months before joining and becoming a GS, and even then, iBrow just kind of showed up. I myself am a member of the Zehvor, yes - but iBrow within Aftermath 2 is not. He's more just a guy that likes to tag along, and he's been around so long at this point that the issue doesn't get addressed by other characters.Thus, Meta is not a Zehvor. Also, that just makes NO SENSE from a story standpoint, because that would mean MT and the others (minus PB and JL) lost him a long time ago while not realizing he was a part of this massive project, and then also let him just disapper without a trace for eternity. Could he end up joining the Zehvor sometime in the future of the story? Yes, but he's not automatically one just because Meta Nuva reads the comedy. I don't even know if Meta Nuva is a member of the Zehvors. I think he's just a fan, like I was.-ibrow

Wait, are you talking about the IRL Zehvor group (Or OTS?) or in Aftermath 2?

Thus, Meta is not a Zehvor. Also, that just makes NO SENSE from a story standpoint, because that would mean MT and the others (minus PB and JL)
Well, that does solve this issue. We just need to like, not let him be that evil.Good chappy, MT. Wonder why they don't have an Xbox on their spaceship.EDIT (Which has no connection to A2): So I just saw the AC3 ending.And I'm sure that soon, it'll show up on A2 with everyone...well, reacting badly to it. No spoilers, but.....Ugh. Comparable to another game with 3 in its end and 2 letters in front. Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapter 150: Evil BrewingAt the front of the house…Brenmac: …man…it's been forever since we've gotten to go on one of these.Levacius: That's kind of a good thing.Brenmac: …what do you mean?Levacius: I mean I don't particularly enjoy putting myself in harm's way.Brenmac: Pfft. We never put ourselves in harm's way. We've always got the situation under control.Levacius: …really? We had that giant stone monster under control a few years back?Brenmac: …ok…well, we generally have things under control.MT: (walks out of the house)Levacius: Heeeeyyy! It's the old man!MT: Just keep in mind that you're paying for my social security. (walks past Lev and onto the ship)Levacius: …curses.iBrow: That everyone?Levacius: I think so.JL: (walks past iBrow)Levacius: …or maybe not.iBrow: JL, are you the last one in there?JL: Hmm? Oh, no. I'm second to last though. Mesonak's still in there saying goodbye to his teddy bears.iBrow: …his…what?Levacius: *sigh* I'll go take care of that. (heads inside the house)JL: …so…do we know where or what we're doing yet?iBrow: Nope. Not yet. MT said he was going to meet with some guy on some planet and then we'll go from there.JL: …meet with some guy?iBrow: Yeah. He doesn't even really know whether he got the job or not.JL: Why is he dragging all of us along with him, then?iBrow: Well, I came because we're getting ice cream afterwards.JL: …ice cream?iBrow: Yeah.JL: …we're really going to travel to a different planet just for ice cream?iBrow: Well, when you consider that it's a life size replica of the Heavy made out of ice cream, yes.JL: …iBrow: …JL: Oh.iBrow: Yeah. Now it makes sense.Meanwhile, upstarirs…Tahu: THERE you are.Omega Turtle: There who buh is?Tahu: I found your son!Omega Turtle: …buh what?Tahu: Look, Spazdok! Isn't that your dad!Spazdok: Hmm? Him?Tahu: …er…yeah…him.Omega Turtle: Buh who is this?Tahu: …you mean…you aren't his dad?Omega Turtle: …buh no.Spazdok: Yeah. My dad didn't have that annoying of a speech impediment.Tahu: …well…freaking great then…how many other turtles live around here anyways?Omega Turtle: …well…buh actually, I may be able to buh help with that.Tahu: …you can?Omega Turtle: Buh yeah. I know a couple buh turtles in the area. Maybe I can buh help find his dad.Spazdok: Really?Tahu: Hmm. Well, awesome then. Thanks for taking him off my hands!Spazdok: …Tahu: …I mean…not that you were a bad kid or anything…it's just that I was kind of…oh forget it.Meanwhile, downstairs…Pridak: Hey, Zaktan!Zaktan: What?Pridak: …wanna go have some fun?Zaktan: …depends on who's having the fun.Pridak: Let's go mess up Mrs. Green's yard!Zaktan: …Pridak: …Zaktan: …what the heck. Why not?To be continued…(with scarier music then usual)-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Mrs. Green will play some role...however...well, you'll find out.And yes, it was kinda short. I was lazy. :PChapter 151: Logic and a TrickAt the house…Vezok: Mail's here.Xplode: Oh, cool. What'd we get?Vezok: Ton of video games.Xplode: …video games?Vezok: Yeah. (drops the box)Xplode: …where does Tahu keep getting the money to afford all of this?Vezok: (shrug) He told me it had something to do with a bunch of financial plans involving ancient Egyptian buildings.Xplode: …ancient…what?Vezok: Some sort of scheming or something.Xplode: …might that have been "pyramid schemes?"Vezok: Yeah! That was it…though I'm not sure who's going to buy a pyramid from him. Sounds like an expensive purchase.Xplode: More than you know.Vezok: …huh?Xplode: Oh, don't worry about it. Our glorious leader is just setting forth an excellent moral example, as always. Anyways, what games came?Vezok: (opens the box) Let's take a look…Xplode: …Vezok: (pulls out one of the many boxes) "Halo 4." Hmm. JL's gonna be mad that he missed that.Xplode: As will Sonu, and Kpik, and whatever other ridiculous portion of the Zehvor loves Halo.Vezok: Yeah, well, JL's stupid Halo figures messed up my Barbie collection, so I hate it. (tosses Halo 4 in the garbage can)Xplode: …uh…didn't Tahu pay for that?Vezok: (pulls out another box) "New Super Mario Bros. U."Xplode: …Vezok: …this has to be the biggest hippy piece of %$#@ I've ever come across. (tosses it in a trash can)Xplode: Hey! I like Mario!Vezok: Yeah, well, that's cause you're a pinko communist wimp, too. You gotta play manly games, bro. Manly games make you tough.Xplode: …weren't you the one who just said you had a Barbie collection?Vezok: No. (pulls another game out of the box) "Assassin's Creed 3."Xplode: Please don't tell me you're going to throw that one in the garbage can, too.Vezok: Nope. (throws it in the recycling bucket)Xplode: …I'm going to have to go get all of those games out and clean them off, you know.Vezok: (reaches into the box again) One last game… (pulls the final game out)Xplode: …and it is?Vezok: …"ZombiU."Xplode: …zombie…you?Vezok: …this…this is…this is the moment I've been waiting for…Xplode: What is?Vezok: …finally…a game about zombies! Zombie game! Woot!Xplode: …wasn't Left for Dead entirely about zombies?Vezok: No, stupid. That's about dead people.Xplode: …I thought that zombies were-Vezok: You thought a lot of stupid things once. But now….you no longer have time to think. (holds the game's case in the air, glistening in the light from the fluorescent bulb)Xplode: …Vezok: …now…there is only you…and zombies…Xplode: And the half insane zombie obsessed Piraka next to me who hasn't take a bath in months.Vezok: Come, my slow witted friend! To the Wii U! I shall show you…the true skills of a zombie survivor! (takes off down the hall)Xplode: …wait a minute…I survived the zombie apocalypse a few months back, not you! How come you're the…Vezok: (walks past a corner, ignoring Xplode)Xplode: …fine. (follows Vezok)Meanwhile, on planet Delarax…Toa: …showdown time.MT: …Toa: (moves a chess piece)MT: …Toa: …MT: (moves his piece into a new position) …checkmate.Toa: …MT: …Toa: …I lost.MT: …it's only a board game.Toa: …a game I've played for a very long time…and only lost twice.MT: …who was the first?Toa: …he was a Toa of Light that I knew a few years back. Don't worry about it.MT: …Toa: …well…it seems I've found the Toa for the job.MT: …over a game of chess?Toa: …why…yes. Over a game of chess.5 minutes later, outside of the building…JL: Well? How'd it go?MT: …we're hired.iBrow: Ah. Excellent. I was hoping to get more out of this trip instead of a statue of "The Heavy" made out of ice cream.MT: The client's a rather well respected general in the ranks of the IUPD army named Gramar.JL: …and…what are we supposed to do?MT: Long story short, a Matoran by the name of Tardus recently stole some artifacts that Toa Vecolity was instrumental in preserving during the Terna invasion of planet Vundas. Gramar seems to have a good idea of where this Matoran went as well, it's a small, isolated planet located just outside the fringe of IUPD space known as XR-458.iBrow: …inventive name.MT: Yeah, well, you run out of them after naming about a million planets or so. At any rate, our job is simply to track down this Matoran, retrieve whatever he may have stolen, and return both him and his stolen goods back to the IUPD.PB: Sounds fun.JL: Why not just get some military personnel together and go chase him down?MT: I guess we're cheaper than mobilizing a garrison. I dunno. Come on, that statue of the Heavy's not getting any more frozen.iBrow: *grumble* I wanted to do something cool, not a Matoran fetch quest. Or, more specifically, a "fetch a Matoran" quest.PB: Oh, come on. It'll be fun.iBrow: …you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.Meanwhile, on planet XR-458…Mesoquack: …this is it?Tardus: Yes. This should be our final goal.Mesoquack: …very well. (holds up the energy sphere) …Tardus: …all that is left is to reawaken this being, and when that is done, we will be one step closer to achieving our ultimate-Lightning Bolt: (comes out of nowhere and nails Mesoquack in the back)Mesoquack: Augh! (gets electrocuted and falls down)Deus: …fool. (steps out of the shadows, energy crackling in his hand)Mesoquack: …Tardus: …oh dear.Deus: …I do not look kindly upon intruders, least of all intruders who kill my search parties before ransacking my base.Mesoquack: (stumbles to his feet)Deus: (nods)Tarda and Taesh: (step out of the shadows, into view)Deus: I wouldn't go for anything funny…you are, sadly, outnumbered.Mesoquack: …is that so?Taesh: …*rrrrruuuummmmmmbbbbblllllleeeeee*Mesoquack: (holds the energy sphere up)Deus: …you wouldn't dare…Mesoquack: Wouldn't I? (slams the energy sphere into Meta's stasis tube)Deus: NO!Taesh: (sends a whirlwind at Mesoquack)Mesoquack: (slices through the air and dissapates the wind)Tarda: Stop them!Mesoquack: (grabs Tardus and takes off running)Tardus: No! You fool! We cannot retreat!Mesoquack: Who said anything about retreating? I'm just getting us into a place where we don't have to deal with all three of them and that monster Toa at once. (ducks into a hallway)Tarda: (charges at Mesoquack and follows him into the hallway)Mesoquack: (tosses Tardus aside) …here comes the party.-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

yay! after lurking for most of today, I finished reading this! aand I like it. When's the nex(ask iBrow) chapter?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

This comedy is soooo coincidentally copying-ish off of RvB.And Meta probably has no idea what he did.....
And it's all YOUR fault with that "freelancer" program in JL's Story. :P-MT
Hey now, give credit where credit is due! The Freelancer program was a part of iBrow's backstory too! And first, I think. I think I've been here longer than Jl. Yes, yes I have.-ibrow

Augh puns with Nex.Also why is everyone so quick to sign up for copyright infringement?Chapter 152: Something in the KitchenThat night, upstairs…Samus: (sets alarm clock for 8:00 AM) Busy day tomorrow.Master Chief: Really?Samus: Yep.Master Chief: I'm amazed you're actually doing work for once.Samus: …good night to you too, Chief.Master Chief: Good night.Samus: (turns the lights off and gets into bed)Master Chief: …Samus: …Master Chief: …zzzzz….Samus: Zzzzz….Master Chief: ..zzzz….*SNORE*…zzzz…Samus: …Master Chief: …zzzz….*SNORE*…Samus: …freaking…(pulls a pillow over her head)Master Chief: *SSSNNNNOOORRRREEEE!!!!*Samus: …Master Chief: Zzzz…zz-*WHUMP!*Samus: …!Master Chief: (wakes up immediately) …huh? Wha-?*WHUMP!*Samus: ….Master Chief: …what's that?Samus: …it sounded like it came from the kitchen downstairs…Master Chief: …ooh boy. The Covenant are invading again.Samus: …Master Chief: …Samus: (gets out of bed) Well? What are you waiting for? Let's go check it out.Master Chief: …er…*WHUMP!*Master Chief: …I think you've got this one covered.Samus: *sigh* Fine. Be a wimp. (heads towards the stairs) Master Chief: Tee hee.A few minutes later…in the kitchen…Samus: …hello? Is anyone there?(silence)Samus: …man I hate this house on Friday nights. (silence)Samus: …heeellllloooooo?Giant Plushie: RAWR!! (leaps out of nowhere and tackles Samus)Samus: AAAHHH!!!*WHUMP!*Samus: …Plush: …Samus: …who the heck are you?Plush: Me?Samus: No, the other fat stuffed thingy that's sitting on me.Plush: I am the Sprirt of Koopas Past, suckah. You got nothing on me.Samus: …Lights: (go on)Master Chief: Samus? Are you ok-(notices the giant, plush Mario that is sitting on top of Samus) AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!! THE COVENANT!Plush Mario: AAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! THE KOOPA TROOPAS!Samus: …augh. The Caps lock.Mario: (leaps off of Samus) Who are you?Master Chief: …Mario: …I said…"Who ARE-"Master Chief: I heard what you said, you overgrown alien parasite. You're not getting any information out of me.Samus: (pushes herself into a standing position) Nice to be able to feel my legs again.Mario: …you trying to mess with me, bro?Master Chief: Believe me, dude, your face is indicator that you have been messed with more than enough. And I don't mean makeup.Mario: …I….wait…what?Samus: I don't think you want to know.Mario: …Samus: At any rate, I'm Samus.Mario: Name's Mario. I'm a plumber.Master Chief: Plumber, huh? The Covenant must have bio-engineered some Grunt corpses into creating menial labor. How interesting.Mario: …what?Samus: I'm impressed, Chief. I don't think you've ever completed a coherent sentence with multiple words of three or more syllables.Master Chief: I had to expand my vocabulary to read the Halo 4 wiki.Samus: …ah.Mario: Well, at any rate, you two seem nice enough…my apologies for attacking you earlier. I thought you might be the one who committed the vile act.Samus: …the…vile act?Mario: (holds up a copy of "New Super Mario Bros. U.")Samus: …I don't get it. What's wrong with it?Mario: Nothing is wrong with it. In fact, everything is right about it.Master Chief: Except that big fat guy on the cover wearing a red hat. That's just wrong. What is he trying to be, the Italian Santa?Mario: …anyways, what's wrong is where I found this.Samus: …where you…huh?Mario: It was in the garbage can over there. (points to a knocked over trash can with its contents spilling out over the floor)Samus: …so THAT'S where all the noise came from.Mario: I sadly lack opposable thumbs, so getting it out of the can proved to be…well…rather difficult.Samus: …Master Chief: …Samus: Don't say anything.Master Chief: What?!Mario: At any rate, if you'll excuse me…I have to go hunt down the perpetrator who threw this magnificent work of gaming history into the trash can, and ensure their ultimate pain for all of eternity. (heads out of the room, clutching NSMBU tightly)Master Chief: …Samus: …Master Chief: …all of a sudden…I'm really tempted to throw every Mario game in this house into the garbage.Samus: Fine by me. Have him go sit on you. Find out how you like having the blood flow to your legs shut off.Meanwhile, on XR-458…JL: …well…it appears that we've arrived.iBrow: That would seem to be a fairly accurate observation, yes.MT: …Levacius: …so…where from here, glorious leader? Got an entire planet to cover, and one Matoran to find.MT: We're a little more organized then that.Levacius: We are?MT: …yes. Only a little, though.Levacius: …MT: The guy who hired us gave me a tracking device, which will pinpoint the various locations of different items that this Matoran is after. We'll split up and head towards each of those locations, and wait for him to-*BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!*MT: (Whirls around)Giant Explosion Cloud: (goes up in the distance)Levacius: …PB: …JL: …well…I think our job just got a whole lot easier.MT: I concur. Get back in the ship. We'll fly over there, and save ourselves some running distance.Meanwhile, in the remnant of a building…Meta: (stomps on the ground, over the unconscious forms of Taesh, Mesoquack, and Tarda)Deus: …(stumbles around, dazed from the explosion)Meta: …Deus: …perhaps…coming to this planet was a bad idea.Meta: Die. (grabs Deus and slams him against a wall)*WHAM!*Deus: …ooogh…Meta: (tosses Deus away) Looks like I woke up just in time. (swishes his cape around himself and disappears)To be continued…-MT

XPufEB3.png?1