• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Aftermath 2

TBTTRAH Aftermath

• Please log in to reply
1175 replies to this topic

#1001 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

• 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 08 2012 - 08:12 PM

Ultimate (lame) battle between iBrow and JL and Meta! Make it happen!-ibrowEDIT: WaitwaitwaitwaitwaitWasn't this thing already on Page 26?

Edited by iBrow Voltex, Nov 08 2012 - 08:17 PM.

Posted Image

^Click to read!^

INTERLUDE

A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

#1002 Offline Toa of Winds

Toa of Winds
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 352 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2012 - 08:29 PM

Yep. I'm Shadow the Hedgehog times ten.At any rate, the Mario part was hilarious. Me being a fan myself, whoever gets pummeled will deserve it.~MN~

THE ASHES - Chapter 2 and some clarification is up!

THE ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF TAHU - Chapter 4 is up!

#1003 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2012 - 06:52 AM

Ultimate (lame) battle between iBrow and JL and Meta! Make it happen!-ibrowEDIT: WaitwaitwaitwaitwaitWasn't this thing already on Page 26?

Freelancer Reunion!Would be interesting.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1004 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,247 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2012 - 02:16 PM

Augh JL stole post 1,000.How could I have let this happpppeeennnnn....Owell.

But we all hate cliffhangers, and this always ends on one. So......seems like more stuff is happening.

Pfft. Everyone loves cliffhangers. That's what Halo 2 taught me.

Freelancer Reunion!Would be interesting.

May be happening.Chapter 153: Devious PlansAt the house…Xplode: …man…this game is actually REALLY fun.Vezok: I know, right? (kills a zombie in the game) It's like living with Pridak…except you don't have to put up with Evil Tahu when you die!Xplode: Ha ha, totally…*WHAM!!*Xplode: …Vezok: …what was that?Xplode: Sounded like someone slamming on the door. (walks over to the door)*WHAM!!!*Xplode: …who is it?Voice: I've heard rumors that it was someone in here who threw New Super Mario Bros. U into the trash can. Is that correct?Xplode: …arm…um…(turns to look at Vezok)Vezok: (shakes his head violently)Xplode: …erm….no?Voice: LIAR!!!*WHAM!!*Xplode: Oh frick. Voice: You better be happy that I'm not tall enough to reach the door handle, or else you'd be dead by now! But I will knock this door down eventually, and when I do…it will be death for both of you!Xplode: …Vezok: …Xplode: …Vezok: …Voice: …aren't you gonna like…beg for mercy or something?Xplode: You do realize that that door is made out of wood, right? Voice: …yes…and?Xplode: And…that means it'll probably take you somewhere around a year and a half to two years to knock it down, provided you don't stop for any breaks at all. So give us another year and a half or so and then we'll start begging for mercy.Voice: …dang it.Meanwhile, on XR-458, in the middle of what appears to be a gigantic crater…Levacius: (approaches the explosion site slowly and looks down into the crater)…wow.MT: What is it?Levacius: Looks like someone went off here. Can't really tell what though…Sonu: (pulls out his sword) I vote for a shoot first, ask questions later policy.iBrow: That's a policy we ALWAYS have in effect.Sonu: …fair enough.MT: Right. Let's get to investigating. And, as smoky as this explosion site is, go in groups of two. Don't want our team getting picked off one by one by something lurking in the shadows.TA: If there's an odd number of people here, I pick Mesonak for being the one without a partner.Mesonak: …oh, now I remembered why I don't like you.MT: Go in a group of three if you have to. This really isn't something worth-*BAM!!!*MT: (gets hit by a rocket and goes flying through the air)JL: (whirls around and comes face to face with a flying creature, hovering in the air in front of the group)Creature: …and you are?PB: Could ask you the same question, bug face.Creature: …I am one of many. The guardians of the freelancer secret. Put here thousands of years ago by the Center in order to stop trespassers like you from making the same mistake they did so long ago.iBrow: Yeah, speaking of mistakes…we generally don't take very kindly to people shooting our leader in the face.Guardian: Do you? I'm so very, very sorry. The thing is…I don't particularly care.JL: Then perhaps we'll just have to make you care. (pulls out his sword and flips it into an energy gun position)Guardian: Make me care? You really are too much. (turns around and sends a gust of wind towards the smoke covering the crater)Smoke: (blows away, revealing thousands of guardians climbing out of a hole in the crater)PB: …ofak.Guardian: Do you plan on making all of us care, as well?Kpik: …this is getting increasingly worse by the second.JL: ….Sonu: …Brenmac! Water!(sends a burst of fire at the Guardian)Brenmac: (follows it up with a burst of water, turning the fire into steam)*WHAM!*Guardian: Wargh! Sonu: GO! GO! RUN!! Zehvor: (scatter and take off in different directions)Guardian: (tries to fight through the smoke) …the swarm…will…overtake you all...Meanwhile, elsewhere…Taesh: …that was…far too close.Tarda: What about Deus?Taesh: …he'll be fine. For the moment, we should work on putting some distance between ourselves and those swarms…whatever they are. We can regroup and think about a counterattack later.Tarda: …very well. Where do we go from here then?MT: (goes flying over the Toa and Makuta's head)Taesh: …I think the answer to that question just went…(grabs a pair of sunglasses)…over our heads.Tarda: …where did you even get those?Taesh: I really have no idea.Back on Earth, at the neighbor's house…*knock knock*Toa: (opens the door) Hello?Mrs. Green: Oh, hello there.Toa: …oh. Hi. Don't get many human visitors.Mrs. Green: …yes, well, I don't usually visit with toys, either. But I am here for a reason…and that reason, is to request your help.Toa: …our…help?Mrs. Green: The house across the street from mine…the other Bionicles…have desecrated my estate for the last time. I am here with a proposition for you…Toa: …yes?Mrs. Green: I will pay you…quite handsomely…to raise an army. You will go to their house, destroy them and burn their establishment to the ground. We can defeat a common foe…and you will receive a great deal of money.Toa: …Mrs. Green: …Toa: …I shall go to our leaders and discuss this. We will be in contact again, most assuredly.Mrs. Green: Excellent.-MT

AA5_Banner.jpg

MINECRAFT SERVER: 98.210.136.192:25565

#1005 Offline Toa of Winds

Toa of Winds
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 352 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2012 - 08:02 PM

Xplode: You do realize that that door is made out of wood, right?Voice: …yes…and?Xplode: And…that means it'll probably take you somewhere around a year and a half to two years to knock it down, provided you don't stop for any breaks at all. So give us another year and a half or so and then we'll start begging for mercy.Voice: …dang it.

If only Mario had a Fire Flower...And what other BIONICLEs? And what swarm?Looks like I'll have to read the other 23 pgs...:P.~MN~

#1006 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 08:54 AM

U mean 500?Oh, and cool. More cool stuff. Yay.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1007 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members

• 4,247 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 05:07 PM

I'll try and elaborate a bit more on what's going on here.Without really elaborating.Chapter 154: Going NutsAt the house, the next morning…Pridak: (walks out of one of the downstairs' bedroom) *Yawn* Excellent night's sleep. Now to wreak more havoc upon the world…Mario: …Pridak: …Mario: …oh hello.Pridak: …who are you?Mario: Who am I?Pridak: …yes…who are you?Mario: (grins broadly) Why, it's a-me! Mario!Pridak: …Mario: …yeah, I've been waiting a while to do that.Pridak: Couldn't tell. I'm Pridak, by the way. The Evil Geniusest ever.Mario: …oh. Cool. Maybe I can get you to take Bowser's place. We could use an intelligent villain for once.Pridak: …so why are you standing in front of that door?Mario: This? Oh, I'm laying siege to the people inside.Pridak: …the people inside?Mario: Yes. Last night, I received a call from the Federal Commission for the Preservation of Fictional Characters that a copy of "New Super Mario Bros. U" had been thrown into the trash can.Pridak: …uh…ok?Mario: In this very household.Pridak: …is this suppose to make me gasp in horror or something?Mario: Well, no, not you. You're a villain. But heroes everywhere…will shudder at this.Pridak: Note to self: "Striking fear into heroes is best done by throwing their favorite video game into the trash."Mario: At any rate, the perpetrators behind this devious crime are hiding behind this locked door. I shall simply wait until they have to come out.Pridak: …I think you're going to be waiting for a very long time.Mario: Yes, well, unfortunately, I don't seem to have much of a choice in that regard. They appear to have all the essentials for living in there: Food, water, video games…Pridak: …don't forget Apple Sauce.Mario: Oh. Yes. Apple Sauce. Of course.Pridak: Well…believe it or not…I may be able to help you getting through that door.Mario: …you…you can?Pridak: Indeed. But, first…since I am a villain…I will require something in exchange for my help.Mario: Name it and it shall be done.Pridak: I want my own "Mario Kart."Mario: …your own…"Mario Kart?"Pridak: Precisely. It needs to be shaped like a shark, and have a giant red "P" on the front of it. Mario: …Pridak: Oh, and it should have an Albanian flag on the back.Mario: What the heck does the Albanian flag look like? Pridak: Only the awesomest double headed eagle of all time.Mario: …oh.Pridak: Well?Mario: …I'll think about it.Pridak: Then I'll think about helping you.Mario: Ok, fine, fine. I'll do it.Pridak: Excellent. Now, follow me. I'm going to need some help lifting this thing…Meanwhile, elsewhere…Mesoquack: …would you care to explain exactly what just happened there?Tardus: …it appears that there was some sort of safety mechanism underneath that Toa's stasis tube.Mesoquack: …safety mechanism?Tardus: Indeed. Designed by the Center to prevent anyone from stealing the Freelancer power. I was a fool for not knowing something like this would happen!Mesoquack: …so what now?Tardus: Well…it would seem that there has been some sort of highly advanced, biomechanical swarm released…with countless numbers. Judging by the Center's philosophy…it's likely they will simply cover the planet with these creatures and kill off every single form of sentient life they can find.Mesoquack: …in that case…we should leave this planet immediately.Tardus: …if only it were that easy.Mesoquack: What?Tardus: (pulls out a rather complex looking tablet) According to this, the Center also designed a large energy barrier to expand and cover the middle region of this planet's atmosphere. This barrier will automatically disable any sort of technology that comes into contact with it.Mesoquack: …including…a spaceship?Tardus: Including everything.Mesoquack: …right.Tardus: …Mesoquack: …for the moment, let's get to that village over there. (points to a village in the distance) We can disguise ourselves as friends, and possibly find out some information on how to bypass this barrier.Tardus: …Mesoquack: …if nothing else…we can make our stand there with some numbers and an elevation advantage. Tardus: Right. To the village we go, then.Elsewhere, in the middle of a crazy chase…JL: Momma said there would be days like this. iBrow: I don't particularly recall "momma" ever mentioning anything about getting chased down and eaten alive by a bunch of giant, robotic flies with lasers.Guardians: (open fire at JL and iBrow)JL: Ooh boy. iBrow: I'm not liking our chances here unless we find something really quick.JL: Any ideas on how to distract them or something?iBrow: Well…yes. One.JL: Let's do it then.iBrow: …issue is…Mesonak said he didn't have time to get this working 100%.JL: …it's one of MESONAK'S inventions? iBrow: Yeah. JL: …iBrow: …it's either that, or we keep this up til our legs give out and they eat us for lunch.JL: …fine. What's the plan? iBrow: (points to a cave up ahead) Right there. On my mark, jump into that.JL: (continues running) …THAT'S the plan?iBrow: (pulls out a remote attached to his armor) …three…two…one…MARK! (presses the button and dives into the cave)JL: (follows him and dives headfirst, expecting to get eaten)Swarm of Guardians: (fly right past the cave, taking no notice of JL and iBrow)JL: …what in the world was that? And why'd they stop chasing us?iBrow: Holograms. Mesonak got really ticked over how he kept getting killed in Halo 4 multiplayer because he would keep going after holograms instead of the real people. So he kinda decided to make his own device that works in real life…except it only works about 50% of the time.JL: …oh. iBrow: At any rate…now that we're not at an immediate risk of being eaten alive…let's go try and find some of our friends, ok?JL: Sounds good.Meanwhile…MT: …ow. (wakes up and pushes himself out of a hole in the ground) …did I make that?Voice: Yes. You've gotten rather heavy since we last met.MT: (turns around and notices Taesh and Tarda standing a few feet in front of him) …you are quite possibly the last two people I wanted to wake up to.Taesh: Nonetheless, we are here.Tarda: And ready to tear you to pieces!MT: …rather unwelcoming way of greeting an old friend, isn't it?Tarda: You are no friend of mine.MT: …right, I forgot, you deal with disagreement on issues worse then the internet does.Tarda: RAWR! (lunges at MT) MT: (teleports out of the way and reappears right behind Tarda)Tarda: …? (turns around) MT: (kicks Tarda in the face and sends her flying into a wall)*WHAM!!!*MT: (pulls his sword out) …now that we're down one moron…let's dispense with the second, too.Taesh: You were always far too confident for your own good, Toa. I thought running you through with that sword would have taught you something.MT: And what happened to that sword again?Taesh: …broken.MT: I'd say I got the last laugh, wouldn't you? Taesh: …MT: …Taesh: …(leaps at MT)MT: (dodges out of the way and swings his sword at Taesh)Taesh: (ducks and upends MT with a swift kick)MT: (teleports into the air and recovers easily) …Taesh: …MT: …you know…now that I think about it…it's been quite a while since you guys robbed some planet of half of its population. Did you decide to try that on this planet as well?Taesh: That incident saved millions of lives!MT: And wasted millions more.Taesh: …hmph. Thick headed as ever.-MT

AA5_Banner.jpg

#1008 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 06:48 PM

I would quote a lot of things then say some replies, but Im too lazy to do it on iPod. So maybe tonight. Or later, because 6 days without Halo 4 can kill.Now to find Mesonak's GT to send all my holograms

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1009 Offline Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,823 posts

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 08:14 PM

Without making too many excuses for myself or dragging this post on for far too long, I've missed too many chapters so I'm not going to review them all in depth. But I will say that I have been keeping up, I really enjoy the plot you've been developing regarding the Freelancer project and the jokes you've put in as of late. I especially enjoyed chapter 153.My apolgies for not keeping up; I've been quite busy.Halo 4 also hasn't helped. :P-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

#1010 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members

• 4,247 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 10:13 PM

I would quote a lot of things then say some replies, but Im too lazy to do it on iPod. So maybe tonight. Or later, because 6 days without Halo 4 can kill.

Halo 4 also hasn't helped.

I seem to remember a similar effect like this when Halo: Reach came out.Curse you Microsoft. Us poor small business owners can't compete with the likes of yoouuuu...-MT

AA5_Banner.jpg

#1011 Offline Toa of Winds

Toa of Winds
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 352 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 10:15 PM

Where am I? Did I die, or am I a rogue Ultimate Life Form? :PAnd Mario getting Pridak's help...won't turn out well, Maybe.KUTGW.~MN~

#1012 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 02:58 AM

This reminds me:What if Pridak went to see Twilight?

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1013 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members

• 4,247 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 04:32 PM

So this chapter took forever. But I have a good excuse. I had an economics test that took a lot of studying.And, well, video games. :P

What if Pridak went to see Twilight?

That movie theater would not survive.

Where am I? Did I die, or am I a rogue Ultimate Life Form?

All of the above.At any rate, I finally managed to get around to Halo 4...and, simply put, it's amazing. Easily the best Halo game so far, with a great story, great music, and some incredibly welcome new weapons and a thermal tracking system reminiscent of good old Metroid Prime. Multiplayer was a little weak compared to Reach, but hey, the campaign is totally worth it.GoTY IMO.Chapter 155: Christmas ListsAt the front door…Brutaka: (opens the door) …whoa…Axonn: Hey there. Brutaka: …Axonn? You're a turkey?Axonn: No, stupid. (dumps a giant frozen turkey on the floor) I'm carrying this.Brutaka: …Tahu: We're back!Brutaka: Oh. You were recruited as slave labor for Thanksgiving shopping?Axonn: Perhaps "bribed" is the better term.Brutaka: …bribed?Axonn: Yeah.Tahu: We stopped by Toys R Us and did some early Christmas shopping for him.Brutaka: …man…why wasn't I told about this? I would totally have gone with you if I was allowed to get anything I wanted at Toys R Us.Axonn: Yeah, well, you didn't, so sucks to suck. (reaches into the bag from Toys R Us and pulls out a miniature red Go-Kart with an "A" inscribed on the front)Brutaka: …is that a…Mario Kart?Axonn: Ha! Good try. (puts the Go-Kart down) It's an "Axxon Kart."Tahu: It's a custom made Mario Kart.Axonn: Shh!! It's an Axxon Kart!Brutaka: …but…but….but….but….but….but…Axonn: You snooze, you lose, bro. Or, well, in your case…you play too much Go Fish with Nocturn and Gadunka, you lose. Well, you win at that game, but you lose in the long run…well, actually, no, but...you know what I mean.Brutaka: …man…I want a Brutaka Kart…Tahu: Put it on your Christmas list then.Brutaka: …my…Christmas List?Tahu: Yep.Brutaka: …Tahu: …Brutaka: You're…actually buying presents for us this year?Tahu: Well, yes, long story short, I will.Brutaka: …wow. Man. That's…pretty generous of you.Tahu: Actually, no, it's not.Brutaka: …Tahu: I recently happened upon an incredible sum of money, so, for the moment, any monetary concerns this house has ever has has disappeared.Axonn: This is news to me.Brutaka: Me too.Tahu: Well, I've managed to keep it a secret for the most part…but…remember the cloning device Avak used to create an entire army of Metroids?Brutaka: …Axonn: …yeah…Brutaka: Kinda hard to forget.Tahu: I pre-ordered a whole bunch of Wii U's before the came out and sold them all on eBay for about twice as much as they would have sold for beforehand.Brutaka: What?!Tahu: Yep.Brutaka: …Axonn: …that's…Brutaka: …genius.Tahu: Gonna do it with every video game console that gets released from here on out. So far, we've made about $10,000 in sales.Axonn: …dang.Tahu: So yeah. I can afford to buy a giant Thanksgiving meal, get presents for all of you guys, and hire Samus to take out the neighbor's dogs whenever they get within ten feet of the front yard.ARF! ARF!*BAM!*Brutaka: …Axonn: …that seems…needlessly violent…but, hey, I have an Axonn Kart! Who cares? (gets inside and drives off, throwing banana peels and plastic blue turtle shells everywhere)Tahu: …Brutaka: …Tahu: So, go ahead and get started on your Christmas list. I'll still keep making money…and who knows, maybe one day, we'll be rich enough to maybe move somewhere better.Brutaka: Ok! Sounds great! Thank you Tahu! (rushes off)Tahu: …I think my Wii U reselling business has literally earned me more respect than sacrificing my life to save the universe two years ago did.Meanwhile, elsewhere…Pridak: …this is it. (pulls down a large drill)Mario: …this…will get us into the room?Pridak: Yep. We just have to drill enough of these tiny holes to make a big enough hole to fit inside.Mario: …aren't they kinda going to notice that and do something about it?Pridak: What are they gonna do? They'll get their hands cut off by this drill if they touch it, and if they put stuff in front of the door, so what? We can drill through that too.Mario: …well…if you say so.Pridak: I do.Mario: …hmm…all of this seems so terribly out of character for Nintendo's happiest mascot…Pridak: …out of place? Aren't you the guy who spends his entire game annihilating hundreds of helpless turtles and goombas?Mario: Well, er, um….no, it's not like that…Pridak: Doesn't seem to out of place to me.Mario: …it's…um…Pridak: (walks off, dragging the drill)Mario: …maybe I am a terrible person after all.Meanwhile, on planet XR-458…Tardus: We're almost there.Mesoquack: Indeed.Tardus: When we reach the village's boundaries, we should warn the villagers of the impending danger. The better prepared they are, the more likely they are to take out large amounts of that swarm that will inevitably show up here…which leaves less of the swarm for us to deal with.Mesoquack: …very well. We shall inform the villagers, and then-Wind Gust: (nails a boulder on a hill ahead of Mesoquack and sends it falling towards him)Tardus: Watch out!Mesoquack: (grabs his sword out and slices the boulder in two, the dual halves flying off down the hill harmlessly)Tardus: (turns around)Meta: …(twirls his sword around and places it inside his cape) …you.Tardus: …me?Meta: You are responsible here. You have awakened this swarm.Tardus: …what? I didn't-Meta: You will come with me. (steps towards Tardus)Mesoquack: (blocks his path)Meta: …(looks at Mesoquack) Get out of my way. Now.Mesoquack: …Meta: …very well. (pulls out his sword) You do not appear particularly fond of living.Mesoquack: You talk far too much. (twists his sword and sends a barrage of dimensional slashes towards Meta)Meta: (phases out of existence and into another dimension)Mesoquack: …Meta: (phases back into existence behind Mesoquack and grabs Tardus) Tardus: AAHHH!!Mesoquack: (whirls around and notices Meta perched on top of one of the village walls, holding Tardus) …!Tardus: Help me!!Meta: (turns to Mesoquack) I have no quarrel with you. But if you try to stand between me and my goals, I will eliminate you. This is your only warning. Mesoquack: …Meta: (disappears into another dimension, with Tardus behind him)Mesoquack: …very well then…if that's the way you wish to do this…(copies Meta's mask of dimensionality)…two can play at that game.-MT

AA5_Banner.jpg

#1014 Offline Toa of Winds

Toa of Winds
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 352 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:14 PM

And there I am. Good fight so far, but how did Mesoquack copy my mask?Hey, Tahu's generous for once. For once.Amd wow, Mario hasn't been this evil since...rarely.Good chappy.~MN~

#1015 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members

• 4,247 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 06:28 PM

And there I am. Good fight so far, but how did Mesoquack copy my mask?

Mesoquack makes up for a lack of his own mask power with his ability to copy other mask powers. He copied MT's teleporation power and used that for the majority of Season 8. The downside to this is his copying eventually wears off, and he can only hold one copied power at a time.-MT

AA5_Banner.jpg

#1016 Offline Toa of Winds

Toa of Winds
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 352 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 09:12 PM

So kind of like Kirby's Copy ability in SSB. Gotcha.~MN~

#1017 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,366 posts

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 09:33 PM

My apologies for not posting recently; my life has been busy (if the link in my sig didn't tell you already) but I have found time to comment this moment.I have enjoyed the last few chapters - I found the section this past chapter with Axonn and Brutaka to be very funny. I feel like I seem in a downer right now, ugh. Good thing I have stuff pre-written. >.<-ibrow

Posted Image

^Click to read!^

INTERLUDE

#1018 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 01:30 AM

So, remember there was a guy named Hubert who attempted to index the entire series of TBTTRAH?Yeah.Here is every single Aftermath chapter and Aftermath 2 chapter up to now indexed. Now let me go try index every chapter of the original.IndexEnjoy. And link it to the front page if you want.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#1019 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 02:53 AM

Well.Remember that Dataclysm? I don't, but I heard it wiped TBTTRAH. Good lucky, Hubert.And then, on to the chapter.

Multiplayer was a little weak compared to Reach,

Probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard...or read....from MT. In my life.As for the Mask of Dimensionality, that sounds surprisingly like Kamui, Kakashi/Obito's Mangekyou power.And Tardus....guess he's all of a sudden the key to the swarm's awakening. And the Freelancers/Center seems to be more and more like Forerunners.Sooooo...while this is off topic, we should all get on Halo 4 and play together.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1020 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 03:48 AM

Only parts of it, my dear boy. There are lots of chapters. LOTS AND LOTS.

#1021 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 07:12 AM

Course.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1022 Offline Toa of Winds

Toa of Winds
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 352 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 08:30 AM

YES THANK WHOEVER HUBERT IS!!! :sarcasm:Really, though, thanks for the index. I was able to read the first two pages of Aftermath, and intend on reading even more of it. It looks good.~MN~

#1023 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members

• 4,247 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 06:12 PM

Probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard...or read....from MT. In my life.

You misspelled:"Probably the most my opinion has differed from MT's. In my life."But Pridak has a spell check program that can help you from here on out if you so wish. I can even give you a 15% off Zehvor discount program.At any rate, the reason why I like Halo 4 multiplayer less as compared to previous installments is simply: It feels way too much like Call of Duty. In prior Halo games, multiplayer was better(IMO), since it was multi faceted: You scavenged for better weapons that fit your style more closely while taking others down at the same time. It was sort of like Battle Royale in that regard: it was a race to get the best weapons and take others down. Pre-loaded weaponry kind of ruins that entire philosophy, and while there are weapons to be found on the map, it's nowhere near the same level of scavenging that it was before.The team games also seem far less strategic and more lending towards the fast pacedness of Call of Duty as well, which isn't really my thing. Being able to have things such as Sprint and the Thermal Viso-I mean Promethean Vision right off the bat is nice, but I'm not that big a fan of the majority of the changes. That said, it's still an excellent multiplayer, and by no means am I discrediting it: I simply prefer Reach.If a multiplayer that leans more towards modern FPS style is your thing, then by all means, go enjoy it. I think it's a bit harsh to go out and call something stupid just because you disagree with it, though.

And Tardus....guess he's all of a sudden the key to the swarm's awakening. And the Freelancers/Center seems to be more and more like Forerunners.

Well, technically, the Center was installed in Aftermath 2 before Halo 4, and about 90% of the knowledge about the Forerunners, had even been announced...so perhaps I can sue for copyright infringement here.In all seriousness, I hadn't really noticed any parallels between the two group. One's a group of vigilantes that broke away from the IUPD, willing to use extreme methods in order to fight Xenon, and eventually decided to bury their extreme measures when they realized it wouldn't work. The other is a (thought to be) extinct group of highly intelligent and vastly advanced creatures who are thought of as being on unparalleled grounds, in similar fashion to the Chozo from Metroid. And I know for sure I wasn't going for the Chozo look with these guys.Not attempting to be mean/condescending in any ways, but I am intrigued at this comparison...intrigued, but rather unsure as to where any of these similarities lie. Perhaps some elaboration?

Remember that Dataclysm? I don't, but I heard it wiped TBTTRAH. Good lucky, Hubert.

Yeah, it got quite a bit of TBTTRAH. There's still a ton of it left though.Also thanks, Hubert. We appreciate your documentation...and we envy your amount of free time. :POr at least I do.Chapter 156: More Action than a Michael Bay ThrillerOn Planet XR-458…Mesonak: …well…that was far too close…PB: Tell me about it. If it wasn't for that random explosion that distracted them…we would have ended up dead.Mesonak: …yeesh. Well, I suppose we can always thank him later. Where to now?PB: Personally, I would like to find out where in the world the rest of the Zehvor went to, and try to meet up with them. I think we stand a much better chance united than simply running around for our lives.Mesonak: Much as I would love to do that…we have a tiny problem.PB: …that being?Mesonak: The transmission device that Avak installed into our armor appears to not be working.PB: What? Not working? (checks his) …for the love of…Mesonak: Yeah. There's some sort of atmospheric interference that's preventing us from doing anything.PB: …well this is just great.Mesonak: For the moment…I think we're on our own.PB: Right, well, don't worry about it. We'll think of something.Mesonak: What solution would that be? We can't step outside or we're sure to be noticed, we can't communicate with anyone…what exactly do you plan to do?PB: Watch and learn, my good friend. This is called "experience from video games."30 minutes of trying to dig into the ground later…Mesonak: I REALLY don't think the Minecraft approach is going to be helpful here.PB: Ok, so I had one bad idea. We'll think of something else.Meanwhile, elsewhere…JL: …this has got to be the most open ended…boring place…ever.iBrow: Cheer up. We'll find some civilization eventually.JL: Another wasp nest doesn't count.iBrow: I wasn't talking about that.JL: …iBrow: …hey…what's that?JL: …looks like…a bunch of…bodies?iBrow: …oh no.JL: What?iBrow: It's TA and Gorgnak.JL: …holy…it is! (rushes towards the fallen Toa)iBrow: Hang on! Wait up! It could be a trap!JL: TA! Gorgnak! (arrives at their bodies and tries to find a pulse)iBrow: JL!JL: …iBrow: …are…they alive?JL: …no. Vital signs are reading zero.iBrow: …ah.JL: …iBrow: …well…I suppose when there's an army of robots charging towards you…it doesn't particularly help to be a giant Toa with a top speed of half a mile per hour.JL …hang on…iBrow: What?JL: …I'm getting something here. It's faint, but…I don't think these guys are dead after all.iBrow: …going from zero vital signs to positive? That doesn't make any sense.JL: I don't care much about whether it makes sense at this point. The only thing that matters to me is if they're-*ROAR!!*iBrow: (whirls around) …oh no. I knew this was going to happen.JL: (looks up, and notices that they are all now surrounded by Guardians)Guardian: You…will be assimilated too. Move in! Guardians: (slowly begin to move in on the two Zehvor)iBrow: Not particularly liking how this is looking.JL: (stands up and pulls out his sword) Seems we were a bit careless here.iBrow: We? I seem to remember me specifically saying-Guardian: Halt.Guardians: (stop their approach)JL: …iBrow: …Guardian: …(takes aim at iBrow with a gun)iBrow: Why are you doing this? What do you hope to gain by destroying this entire planet?Guardian: …iBrow: …what is the goal here?Guardian: Our goal is to simply bring about the restoration of order. We were simply…sent to destroy. (charges at iBrow and JL, followed by the rest of his group)Meanwhile, elsewhere…MT: (parries a blow from Taesh and returns with his own attack)Taesh: (shoots a blast of wind and knocks MT off balance)MT: (trips and teleports into the air before crashing to the ground)Taesh: (launches a blast of air at MT)MT: (teleports away, reappears behind Taesh, and brings down his sword) Taesh: (whirls around and pulls out a pair of energy scythes and blocks the blow)MT: …Taesh: …why did you come here? MT: …Taesh: …are you simply here to stop Deus' plans? Or perhaps avenge your defeat from 50,000 years ago? What spurs you?MT: …I heard there was a mass gathering of morons here. I came here to thin the herd. It appears, though(nods to a group of guardians flying towards them in the distance) that you guys already found a better way to kill yourselves off.Taesh: …lovely. MT: (pushes away from Taesh) Whoops. Sorry. Gotta go. (presses a button and signals for his spaceship)(Nothing happens)MT: …(presses the button again)(Nothing happens)MT: …great. Just….absolutely…great.Taesh: What now? You going to die here like the rest of us "morons?"MT: Wasn't planning on it, but….the alternatives are kind of getting scarce at this moment.Taesh: …MT: …Taesh: …I think I may have an idea. But we're going to need to work together here.MT: I was afraid you were going to say that.Taesh: On the count of three. One….two…three!(EPIC CLIFFHANGER MUSIC)Meanwhile, elsewhere…Meta: (hurls Tardus down on the floor of some bizarre alternate dimension)*WHAM!*Tardus: …oogghh…Meta: Do you ever think through what you're doing?Tardus: …well…usually…yes.Meta: …you still have no idea what you've done, have you?Tardus: …Meta: …very well. Then let me give you an explanation as to what exactly you've done. And what exactly it will mean for your friend back there…and for every other being on that planet.Tardus: …Meta: …it all began…with a Toa named "Vecolity."To be continued…-MT

AA5_Banner.jpg

#1024 Offline Toa of Winds

Toa of Winds
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 352 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 08:19 PM

Velocity. Name sounds familiar.Possibly from Aftermath...? I guess it wouldn't hurt to read more of it tonight :).Good chappy.~MN~

#1025 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2012 - 01:50 AM

Vundas requires finishing.

#1026 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,366 posts

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 03:35 PM

Nice chapter once again!@Meta: Yes, Vecolity is... wait, why am I explaining this to you? I barely know him myself.All I know is he is a Toa that seems to die a lot (I think) and then doesn't acually die, but I think he died for real awhile back.-ibrow

Posted Image

^Click to read!^

INTERLUDE

#1027 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 09:17 PM

Vecolity was a Toa of Light who disappeared under a hilary clinton statue, I believe. He did so by flying with a stuffed turtle. He might even have given MT some spiked pieces of light.I was calling it stupid because....well, Halo: Reach VS Halo 1, 2 and 3. Which one?And finally, about the comparison: The Center is a group of old and wise people not afraid to wage war against an assimilation weapon. They create another weapon that can fight back, but also do collateral damage to the universe.And then there's the Ark. Whys it called the Ark?Good chappy. But I still don't like Cliffhangers.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1028 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members

• 4,247 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2012 - 11:06 AM

And then there's the Ark. Whys it called the Ark?

Because it is an ark. Literally, a giant, flying boat.That was one of the more comedic entries into season 7.

I was calling it stupid because....well, Halo: Reach VS Halo 1, 2 and 3. Which one?

Not entirely sure what the comparison between the original trilogy and Reach has to do with anything, but I prefer Reach's multiplayer to any of the ones you listed.

And finally, about the comparison: The Center is a group of old and wise people not afraid to wage war against an assimilation weapon. They create another weapon that can fight back, but also do collateral damage to the universe.

The key difference here is the Center was viewed as a terrorist group by the rest of civilization, and their weapon(Nicro-Xenon) was unleashed and ended up being defeated by the Dark Lord. They then buried the remainder of their project/weaponry in order to keep it from falling into the Dark Lord's grasp.-MT

AA5_Banner.jpg

#1029 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2012 - 10:22 PM

QuoteI was calling it stupid because....well, Halo: Reach VS Halo 1, 2 and 3. Which one?

Not entirely sure what the comparison between the original trilogy and Reach has to do with anything, but I prefer Reach's multiplayer to any of the ones you listed.

No way. No way. No. Way.Just. No.Way. Dude. No Way.As for the Nicro-Xenon, the Dark Lord technically managed to grasp it. Although right now, he's a sword stuck in a dimension where the Third Nicro-Xenon king dude used to live. I think.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1030 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members

• 4,247 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 09:39 PM

No way. No way. No. Way.Just. No.Way. Dude. No Way.

YA WAY YA WAY YA WAY YA WAYYES YES YESK I'm done.Chapter 157: A Plan from BeforeAt the house…Pridak: …well…nuts. This didn't work.Mario: Why does the stupid cord only go for 3 feet? Who the heck does something like that?Pridak: Why does this drill run on a freaking cord and not on batteries anyways?Voice: Hello?Mario: …huh?Pridak: It's them! Inside the room!Xplode: Hey, uh…it's me. The guy you're trying to kill.Mario: Oh, yes. You. *Ahem* What is it?Xplode: …well…we're kind of sick of this room…and Nintendoland's getting kinda boring…so maybe we could make a deal…a peace treaty, perhaps?Mario: …Pridak: …Mario: Well…I suppose we could make something happen…Pridak: What? No! We want blood!Mario: …so long as the perpetrator for the heinous act of throwing a Mario game in the trash can is taken care of.Xplode: Oh, sure. That's fine. He's asleep, right here.Pridak: WHAT?!?Mario: (turns to Pridak) What's your deal?Pridak: We want blood! Both of them! Kill both of them!Mario: I only come for vengeance on those who trash the games of Nintendo. Nothing more.Pridak: …you…no…what…this can't be…arrrrgghhhh…(stumbles off, angered at not being able to kill Xplode)Mario: So, you can come out with your life, and the one who committed the vile act…Xplode: Do with him as you wish. He's asleep on the bed.Mario: Right. Well, in that case, it appears I have no argument with you…so we shall simply let bygones be bygones…and…Pridak: Hey, you!Mario: …huh? (turns around and notices Pridak standing next to a trash can)Pridak: Yeah, you! Fat Italian Plumber guy!Mario: …what is it now? I already told you, I'm not going to-Pridak: (pulls out a Mario game and tosses it in the trash can)Mario: …Pridak: …Mario: …you will die.Pridak: TEE HEE HEE!!! (takes off running down the hall)Mario: GET BACK HERE!! (chases after him) DEATH TO YOU, TRAITOR!! DEATH!! DEATH!! DEEEEAAAAATTTTTHHHHH!!!Xplode: …uh…can I come out now? Is it safe? Are you going to kill me?(random shouts from down the hall)Xplode: …hello? Anyone there?Meanwhile, on XR-458…JL: …ok…how do we want to go about this?iBrow: …shoot them as many times as possible and hope for the best?JL: …iBrow: …JL: Preferably something that isn't going to guarantee our death.iBrow: That's one condition that I haven't found an answer for yet..Guardians: (close in around the Toa)JL: Well…find one fast…or else we're-Guardian: (leaps at JL)JL: (swings his sword)Guardian: (leaps out of the way and scratches JL's shoulder)Paint: (flies off of JL's shoulder, revealing some markings that were painted over)JL: Augh! (stumbles backwards, clutching his shoulder)Guardian: (adjusts mid-flight and prepares to attack again…but suddenly stops)iBrow: …Guardian: …that marking…on your shoulder pad…where did you get it?JL: …what, this? (points to the paint now revealed)Guardian: Yes, that. Where did you get that?JL: It…um…it's from a long time ago.Guardian: How long ago?JL: …I don't remember…it was something that I've always had…look, it really doesn't matter so long as-iBrow: Hang on, dude.JL: …what?iBrow: …I have that same marking. And I know exactly what it means.JL: …Guardian: …that marking…iBrow: Is the insignia used by the Center to designate the Toa they had chosen for that program of theirs…Guardian: …JL: …what are you saying?iBrow: You wouldn't know this…but…a long time ago, when the Center was still experimenting with ways to defeat Xenon and drive off the Dark Lord…they attempted numerous different ways to stop the threat. Guardian: Indeed.iBrow: …one of their original plans was to take some of their most highly trusted and capable soldiers and update them with the very latest in firepower and technology. This…freelancing unit…would go out and deal with threats as they saw fit.Guardian: …iBrow: But, as time passed, the teamwork between the members of this group began to dissolve. Rivalries formed between various freelancers, and the group eventually began to kill its own members as praise and glory became of first importance as opposed to saving the universe.JL: …huh?iBrow: Eventually, the Center reached a point where the freelancing organization was doing more harm than good. At that point, it shut down the organization, and most of the remaining hunters…well…all the ones they could find...had their memories wiped and put into places where they would be unlikely to come into contact with anything that would remind them of their past.JL: …iBrow: It would appear, judging from the reaction of these people…that they are of the Center as well.Guardian: We were placed here to prevent the release of one of the most powerful freelancers from escaping his prison.JL: …who?Guardian: His name was Meta. He was one of the most trusted associates of the Center…and then he managed to acquire an incredibly powerful mask.JL: …Guardian: According to our information, he began to act up after that. He would strike out against Xenon, yes…but he was relentless in his pursuit of other freelancers. JL: …iBrow: …and now…he's been reawakened?Guardian: Yes. The Center chose not to kill him…because they were afraid that one day, the Dark Lord would very well take over the universe…and if the Center was destroyed, that Toa would have no one go after but the Dark Lord.JL: …iBrow: How…absolutely lovely.Guardian: At any rate, since that has not happened, our goal here is to wipe the planet clean of anyone who would awaken him before his services are required.JL: Well, it wasn't us who woke him up.iBrow: Indeed.Guardian: As well you would, since you both are freelancers.JL: …soooo…what now?Guardian: You two should come with us. We can take you back to our hive, where we can send out a message to every other guardian to avoid killing you in the future.iBrow: Ah. Excellent. Always wanted to not be killed.JL: Maybe we can get some lunch while we're there.Meanwhile, elsewhere...Guardian: Target is five hundred meters and closing.Guardian 2: …prepare to open fire.Sand: (begins to float off of the ground)Guardian: …Guardian 2: …floating sand…does not compute….does…not…compute-Light Blast: (flies out of nowhere and brings the sand to incredibly hot temperatures, turning it into thick glass surrounding the group of guardians)Guardian: …Guardian 2: …magically appearing glass domes…do not compute either. MT: …Taesh: …that should buy us a few minutes, at the very least.MT: Excellent. Now let's get out of here before-(gets grabbed by the throat and lifted into the air)Tarda: Not so fast. (slams MT into the ground)*WHAM!*MT: ….oww…cheap shot much?Tarda: Shush. (launches a blast of ice at MT and freezes him)Taesh: Sorry, old friend. "Us" is not getting out of here today. MT: …Tarda: Don't worry. I'm sure you'll make an excellent snack for the-*BAM!!*Tarda: (goes flying)Taesh: (whirls around)Mesonak: …you know…I'm really starting to enjoy this. (reloads a ridiculously oversized gun)Taesh: Whoever you are, this does not concern you!Mesonak: Actually, it kind of does. Now, get out of here, reaper boy. (gestures to Taesh's scythes)Taesh: …Mesonak: …Taesh: …you will regret this, Toa. I will-*BAM!!*Taesh: (goes flying)Mesonak: …hmm…new distance record.MT: (shatters out of the ice) Oof. Thanks.Mesonak: No problem. But I better be getting the first bite of that ice cream statue on the way back.PB: (walks up) Oh. You found him.Mesonak: Yep. Just barely in time too.MT: We, um, might want to save the celebration for later. There's a group of imprisoned guardians back there…and I doubt they're going to be happy about where they are at the moment.PB: The rest of the Zehvor are back there, and they said they found some village a short ways away. We'll be safe there…for the moment.MT: Ah. Good. Then let's get going.Meanwhile, back on Earth, at the neighbor's house…Matoran: The army…is complete.Toa: …excellent…now we can begin our attack on the Bionicles across the street!(scary music)To be continued…-MT

AA5_Banner.jpg

#1031 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,366 posts

Posted Nov 27 2012 - 09:58 PM

For the record, I want you all to know... COD is better than Halo.*Also, wicked chapter. I suppose this is a fine tme for me to announce the unofficial sequel to those "Purple Parts" - codenamed "iBrow Parts" until I inevitably think up a better name for them. You want more Freelancers? I'll give you more Freelancers.-ibrow*jklol

Posted Image

^Click to read!^

INTERLUDE

#1032 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 08:20 PM

Purple Parts were cool. I'm guessing its just another way of defeating Xenon, too, though. :/

So......remember when we has Master Chief play Halo 3?

:3

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1033 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members

• 4,247 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 08:22 PM

For the record, I want you all to know... COD is better than Halo.*

Shhh. That's the secret Center program to start the largest flame war in history.

Chapter 158: Nighttime Tremors

Two weeks later…

Tahu: …only a few more weeks until Christmas.

Onua: I know. Gonna get crazy again.

Master Chief: (walks in) Hey guys. What's up?

Tahu: Hmm? Oh, nothing. Just being bored.

Master Chief: Really? Bored? Well, if that's the case, why not try the latest Call of Duty game? Only $299.99! (holds out a cardboard box with a poorly drawn sketch of a stick figure firing a gun with the words "pew pew" written all over the packaging).

Tahu: …

Master Chief: This is the ultra limited collector's edition, too, so get it while it lasts!

Tahu: Um…

Onua: …er…

Master Chief: What's the matter?

Tahu: …uh…well, it's just…I've never been a fan of Call of Duty.

Onua: Yeah. Same here.

Master Chief: Oh. Well, that's no problem! (crosses out "Call of Duty" and writes "Legend of Link" on the box)

Onua: …

Master Chief: How about now?

Tahu: …Legend of Link?

Onua: Well, he did manage to actually get the most prevalent character in the title.

Master Chief: Zelda's a pretty cool guy, right? You like him, don't you?

Tahu: …Chief…you can't simply change the writing on the box with the exact same CD and make it a new video game.

Master Chief: …

Master Chief: …fine then. (Scribbles "HD" on the cardboard box) There. Now it looks better, and I can still charge as much money as before.

Tahu: *sigh*

Onua: What in the world is even in that box anyway? (reaches out to look inside)

Master Chief: (pulls the box away) Secret collector's edition stuff. You can't look unless you pay first.

Onua: Sketchy business practice.

Tahu: Very well. Here. (hands Master Chief a stack of bills)

Onua: What?! You're not seriously-

Tahu: Here you go. $300.

Master Chief: Really?! Sweet! Ahahahaha!! You just got owned, suckahs!!! (runs off clutching the money)

Onua: …wait a minute…what'd you pay him with?

Tahu: Bison dollars. Want some? (hands Onua a stackful)

Onua: Bison…dollars? (looks it over) …this isn't even worth the paper it's printed on!

Tahu: It's great.

Onua: It's counterfeit.

Tahu: *shrug* So is this. (opens up the "Legend of Duty" box)

Onua: …well…what's in there?

Tahu: …um…a cookie…a container of chapstick with the words "modle bazooka" written on it, and a picture of Nicholas Cage.

Tahu: …funny. This might actually be worth more than the actual Black Ops collector's edition box.

Onua: Something tells me you're going to have a hard time getting any money from that at Gamestop.

Tahu: Something tells me you'll have a hard time getting any money for anything at Gamestop.

Onua: …good point. Well, I think it's about time for me to head off to bed. I'm getting pretty tired, so-

*WHUMP!!!*

Onua: …what was that?

Tahu: …sounded like it came from outside…

Tahu: …it's pitch black out there.

Onua: Let's go check it out.

Tahu: And hope we don't get jumped by some clumsy thief trying to sneak into our house…

Onua: I'm kind of hoping it's not a thief in the first place…

Meanwhile, on a distant planet…

In one of the larger towns scattered throughout the planet…

Levacius: …I gotta say…I'm getting pretty sick of all of this waiting.

MT: ?

Levacius: These swarms have been unleashed for two whole weeks now…and we've yet to have any sort of attack made on this city. The suspense is kind of annoying.

MT: It's preferable to the alternative of being dead.

Levacius: …speaking of dead…

MT: I heard. TA and Gorgnak didn't make it out alive.

Levacius: …I was actually referring to you.

MT: …me?

Levacius: Yeah. You. You're supposed to be dying of old age, remember?

MT: Well…it's rather funny, but….I actually haven't felt bad at all for the past two weeks. In fact, I've felt better than I have in a long time.

Levacius: …oh. Right. You got the room with the hot tub installed.

MT: Not that. I think…when that Guardian hit me with a blast of Xenon…I haven't really felt any pain related with being old since that moment.

Levacius: …so…in other words…we can beat you up and you'll feel better? I'm sure Mesonak will be happy to hear that.

MT: Not that. But if Xenon was the thing that kept me alive for an unusually long amount of time…perhaps it can also reverse the trend as well.

Brenmac: (walks in) Hey there.

MT: ?

Brenmac: Think we may have found our ticket out of here.

MT: Off…the planet?

Brenmac: Yeah. Apparently, over the past two weeks, those "Hunters" that you ran into earlier have been busy erecting some sort of giant tower in an attempt to get off the planet.

MT: …you're kidding. A tower? How high is it?

Brenmac: …well…nowhere near the point where they could get off the planet…but they've apparently gotten pretty close to the point where the technology deactivating shield lies.

MT: …

Levacius: …

MT: Well, I guess it's worth checking out. Tell the other Zehvor to get ready. Oh, and let's try to not end up as lunch for guardians.

Brenmac: Duly noted. I'll find out if the local store has any sort of giant robotic bug spray.

Back at the house…

Tahu: (steps outside) …hello?

Tahu: …is anyone there?

Onua: …I'm sure it's nothing, dude. Probably just some dog running through our yard or something.

Tahu: Dog's don't go "whump," dude. 

Onua: Here. At least let me get the lights. (heads back inside and hits a switch)

Tahu: Finally. Now we can-

Onua: …what?

Tahu: (looks out and notices several thousand Bionicles camped outside the house)…Onua…turn those lights off now.

Onua: What? Why?

Tahu: Just do it.

Onua: …(hits the switch again)…what's the matter?

Tahu: We've got a problem. As in, we're surrounded by an army, problem.

Tahu: …and we have no Zehvor this time around.

Onua: …ok then…what now?

Tahu: Get every single Bionicle in the house who can fight and have them get ready for battle. I'll barricade the doors.

Onua: …right then. (heads off down the hall, banging a war gong)

Tahu: (grabs a chair and starts dragging it towards the door) So much for getting my Christmas shopping done tomorrow.

-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT, Dec 01 2012 - 08:49 PM.

AA5_Banner.jpg

#1034 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,366 posts

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 08:50 PM

[color=#008080;]Suspenseful! Meh, I'm sure the people that matter will make it out alive.[/color]

[color=#008080;]...granted, that's roughly a dozen sets if that, but still. You take what you get.[/color]

[color=#008080;]-ibrow[/color]

Posted Image

^Click to read!^

INTERLUDE

#1035 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 09:28 PM

Well then, the plot takes a different turn!

Time to get indexing again too!

#1036 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 10:30 AM

Hubert: Master of finding free time.

So what exactly happened to everyone in those 2 weeks? DId they just hide?

Or shall it be explained in iBrow parts?

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1037 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 4,366 posts

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 03:30 PM

[color=#008080;]Nope, not being explained in the iBrow Parts. [/color]

[color=#008080;]Speaking of those, the first chapter should be posted by the seventh.[/color]

[color=#008080;]-ibrow[/color]

Posted Image

^Click to read!^

INTERLUDE

#1038 Offline MT Zehvor

MT Zehvor
  • Members

• 4,247 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 05:35 PM

Nope, not being explained in the iBrow Parts.

Speaking of those, the first chapter should be posted by the seventh.

My entire goal surrounding these plots is to deliver a clear, cohesive storyline which somehow alleviates from the inevitable numerous copyright infringement violations against Rooster Teeth that will be incurred by iBrow's side story.

In other words...expect lots of apologies and disclaimers.

-MT

AA5_Banner.jpg

#1039 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 09:41 PM

its k brah, Rooster teeth's entire series was created by copyright infringement until they were then given rights.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1040 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 12:11 AM

Hubert: Master of finding free time.

Less 'finding free time' and more 'I have loads of spare time'.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users