Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Oh, you'll be seeing LOTS of Pridak...... soon. (:<

YOU SPOILER YOU RRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH In all seriousness, yes, there will most definitely be a healthy dose of Pridak, Xplode, and Fire Lord(and maybe even a rubber squid) soon. And border patrol members. (self inflicted slap for spoiling) Two things. I've worked out the schedule for next week's Omegafest. Here's what it looks like(hopefully everyone can meet their dates, if not, PM me back and I can rearrange things maybe). Tuesday: iBrowWednesday: JLThursday: MT, Day 1Friday: LevaciusSaturday: PBSunday: MT, Day 2Monday: Wrap-Up The two days for me will be used for (mainly) two different things. Thursday will debut a new A2 related epicomedy, named "Winds of Madness." Sunday will show off something that should be very familiar to those who've been around since the beginning of TBTTRAH, as well as quite a few historic characters making a comeback. -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

There'll be individual entries on Boxtus for each day. Just PM me what you want me to post there, and it'll get done. I really hadn't noticed that until now, I do despise this new comment thingy, but I guess we'll have to work with what we have. Really hating these new boards. -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Good chapter. I can sell you a reinforced bulletproof deflector stick, Blackout. And here's my Purple Part. They keep skipping back and forth from now on, and I have a feeling they'll connect to A2 around A2 Chapter Twenty. Purple Part #5The Toa who had been communicating with his troops waited inside the ship. The room he was in was all metal, and screens behind him once again displayed footage, though this was a different type of room than merely a footage viewing one.A Turaga entered the room, and Toa stood and saluted. Even he had authorities within the organization. Everyone did, and they could either deal with it, or die. That was how the Center worked.“Sit down, Derus” the Turaga said with a sigh, not paying much attention to the Toa’s loyalty. He was here for something much more important.The Toa sat down, and the Turaga took a seat across a metal table from the Toa.“How is the search going?” the Turaga asked.“Very well, Turaga Unik” Derus answered quickly, afraid to an extent of the old, unsightly, geezer. Heh. Geezer.“So, that means you have found two young Toa?”“Yes sir.”“And where are they?”“They are being brought here presently, sir.”“Good, good. I trust that you selected from the winning side.”“The troops tell me they are from Kuro, yes.”“Excellent. Now, we need to put these two up to a test.”“Genius, sir.”“Oh, stop sucking up. Don’t be so pathetic.”The Toa clenched his fists below the table. Unik could be very irritating at times.“As I was saying, they will be tested. We will need nine ordinary villagers from Kuro, preferably friends of theirs. Ask around. Once we find them, the two Kuro troops we have picked must shoot their friends. Each will be given a gun, and whoever can kill the most troops wins. That means they are the strongest, and do not care to backstab and kill friends. That will be important in Project Bouncy.”“Absolutely, sir.”One of the video screens, which Unik could see, displayed the Center troops returning, carrying Purple and Eruk.“Delightful” the Turaga said. “Derus, our competitors have arrived.”Purple and Eruk were brought into a holding cell. They were bound to chairs, unable to do much because of the handcuffs and leg ties. The ropes around their legs were taken off, then put back on, tying them to the chairs. They were held down as the handcuffs were taken off, replaced by rope fastening their arms to the seat as well. Both sat on the chairs, inside the cell, while two guards stood outside.Neither Purple nor Eruk dared to speak, but they exchanged multiple glances. Hopefully, when whoever was in charge got here, they would learn more about the organization, the Project, and what would happen to them next.Finally someone showed up, then dismissed the guards with a wave.“Hello” he said, a fake type of friendliness coming from his mouth.“Screw off!” Purple yelled, gritting his teeth.“Now, now. Let’s be friends. My name is Derus. And yours?”Purple and Eruk exchanged one last glance, knowing they’d have to answer.TO BE CONTINUED

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

###### dude you made me have to go back and re-read chapter 20.Anyways, another good purple part. Except one of the things I really find weird. I don't understand how Toa have teeth and stuff. Well, in the toys, their mouths are used choking on the large stick (mehehe) and then in the movie they just open the mask. How does Toa grit their teeth? EDIT: Yeah its intersecting at C20 of A2.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I don't understand how Toa have teeth and stuff. Well, in the toys, their mouths are used chocking on the large stick (mehehe) and then in the movie they just open the mask. How does Toa grit their teeth?

Magic. On Omegafest, I'm going to show off early the first chapter of the start off comedy I'm writing, as well as show the main idea and a few parts from the main that will follow upon the first ending after 11 chapters. Won't be showing off my epic, seeing as this is comedy stuff.Friday will be good. I won't be posting from 6 PM and later PST, but since I doubt any of you will be posting then (or maybe be awake) that won't be a problem. So we'll all see each other there. Well, not really. We'll all be sitting on chairs. Or couches. I think Sonu posts over the 360... Are we trying to get attention for Omegafest, like a large scale thing, or is it something private and locked away? -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I'm not going to start by complimenting the chapter as I always do. They're always good. So Reidak and Avak did just what I'd hope they'd do: pour cake batter on the computer mouse. Thok and Hakann beating each other up was a pretty good part. I don't think that they've ever liked each other, in here or the actual story. The bonus scene was nice too. Blackout, your fort (if I can even call it that) isn't at all going to protect you in that state. Maybe if you pounded up the dirt and applied some pressure and heat, maybe then it could protect you to an extent. But I doubt it. PB, can your sticks protect from bullets being shot by a Zehvor-who-got-his-Halo-game-turned-off-when-he-was-just-about-to-win? 'Cause I hear they are very good sniper shots. Great Purple Part anyway, as usual. You're quite good with suspense as well. Also, have one more spot open MT? I have a couple of things I would like to preview at Omegafest. -Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Vezok: Cause Zaktan told me to go get some kelp, and I figured that since it’s seaweed and all...maybe I’d find some here.Tahu: Hmmm....well....there’s nothing like seaweed in MY pool-Carapar: (pops up out of the water in the pool) Hey Tahu!Vezok: ...Tahu: ....well....maybe a large fungus or something....but no seaweed.

XD

Hakann: Who, by the way, has a concussion and more than likely has no ability to think straight thanks to a certain person here.Thok: Hey, I didn’t see YOU trying anything to get their attention.Hakann: That’s because I was actually trying to THINK of a plan before I randomly chucked a rock off of a tree!

And what was that rock doing in a tree? ... I know. Rock spies from Venus. ... they're everywhere.

2 minutes of walking later...Gorgnak: (walks up to the fort)...hello?Blackout: (looks out from behind it) Oh, hey guys.Kpik: ...what are you doing?Blackout: Long story. I have a question for you two, though.Gorgnak: ...ok.Blackout: Do you think this is enough dirt to stop a sniper bullet?Gorgnak: (looks at the pile of dirt)Blackout: ...Gorgnak: ...y'know...I think we have some kevlar inside, I'll go bring that out for you.Blackout: ...so...this isn't enough dirt to stop it?Gorgnak: Dude, I don't think you could ever amass enough dirt by yourself to stop a sniper bullet.Blackout: ...Gorgnak: ...Blackout: (grabs a stick and props it up against the fort) How about now?Kpik: (facepalm)

And so the desperation begins! XD I thought there would be at least three new chapters, but I suppose not. No problem though, since now I am caught up again. :3 Now to read the next page of discussion... -Kpik

Well, a lot of people complained that chapters in A1 had gone up too fast, so I tried to slow the rate down for A2, just to give people a chance to keep up with what's going on. Chapter 7: Double AgentsIn the kitchen...Omega Turtle: ...mmmm...Axonn: (drags a box behind him into the kitchen) Hey, Omega! Check this out!Omega Turtle: (sticks his head out of the fridge) Hmm?Axonn: My package came!Omega Turtle: Oh. Cool.Axonn: Just before we left for vacation, too. One more day and we would’ve already been gone.Omega Turtle: (grabs an ice cream cone and closes the fridge door) What in the buh package?Axonn: ...um...well...I don’t exactly know.Omega Turtle: ...if you didn’t know it was coming...how do you buh know that the buh package was being shipped to buh you?Axonn: Cause it has my name on here. See?Omega Turtle: ...(walks over to the box and looks at the addressing label)Axonn: ...Omega Turtle: ...“To: Acks0nn?” Axonn: That’s me.Omega Turtle: ...I wasn’t buh aware that you had a “zero” in your name.Axonn: ...well...ok...he’s not the greatest speller in the world.Omega Turtle: OR that there was a “c” and a “k” in your name instead of an “x.”Axonn: ...again...maybe he just was in a hurry.Omega Turtle: OR that there were two “n”s in your name as well.Axonn: ...maybe he just flunked first grade. What’s your point?Omega Turtle: ...let me buh put it this way. Think of all the buh people you know in the house. Who’s a terrible buh speller, flunked first grade, and writes in buh leet.Axonn: ...uummmm....Omega Turtle: I’ll give you a buh hint. It starts with P and buh ends with ridak.Axonn: ...Partridge shack! No, wait...we need an r...and an i....hmmm...Omega Turtle: ...(looks at Axonn in disbelief)Axonn: ...what?Omega Turtle: Try: “Pridak.”Axonn: Hmm....well...it starts with “P,” so that checks. And then it ends with “ridak,” so that works too. Wow. First guess. You’re pretty smart.Omega Turtle: Wish I could buh say the same about you.Axonn: ...hey now. No need to get insulting.Omega Turtle: ...Axonn, let me put this in a buh way that you can understand it. You see this buh handwriting that addressed this package to buh you? (points at the label)Axonn: ...yeah...Omega Turtle: It misspells your buh name like Pridak does. It writes like Pridak does. Heck, it uses leet like buh Pridak does.Axonn: ...mhm...Omega Turtle: ...if it buh walks like a duck, and buh quacks like a duck, and buh looks like a duck, then it most likely IS a duck.Axonn: ...wait...so now you think a duck wrote this?Omega Turtle: (facepalm) No, Axonn, I buh don’t. By the buh ways, just out of curiosity, have you and Pridak gotten into any arguments recently?Axonn: ...uhhh....yeah. One. He said he was gonna blow my face up sometime later.Omega Turtle: As soon as you buh open that box up, your face is gonna get destroyed. (walks out of the room)Axonn: ...well...how do YOU know that?Omega Turtle: (doesn’t respond)Axonn: (grabs the box and starts peeling the tape off)...oh...YEAH?!!? WELL, I THINK THAT THIS BOX IS PERFECTLY SAFE!! AND I’M GONNA OPEN IT, BECAUSE YOU’RE JUST TRYING TO KEEP ME FROM HAVING FUN, AND-*BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Axonn: ...(silence)Axonn: ...(silence)Axonn: ...Avak: (walks into the room) Hey, Axonn, how’s it-WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!?!Axonn: I don’t want to talk about it.Meanwhile, at the pool store...Tahu: ...hey...Vezok: What?Tahu: (steers the car into the parking lot) Is that...Xplode?Vezok: ...yeah...and Fire Lord, too.Tahu: What the heck are THEY doing here?Vezok: Let’s pull over and find out.Tahu: (steers the car towards the edge of the road)Vezok: (opens his window) Hey, guys! What are you doing here?!Fire Lord: Good sir, I am but a poor, hopeless, betrayed man. If you could spare a few coins in order to help me and my comrade return home, that would be much appreciated.Vezok: ...um...Fire Lord....it’s me. Vezok.Fire Lord: I am unaware of how famous you are, though I am sure it must be for some important reason, good sir. I only ask for a-Xplode: (whacks Fire Lord on the head)Fire Lord: OW!! HEY!! I was doing the speech!!Xplode: You don’t need to do the speech any more! They’re from the house!Fire Lord: ...what?Xplode: Yeah. They’re some of our fellow Bionicles, here to rescue us!Fire Lord: ...oh...well...NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!! I HAD SOME OTHER PEOPLE GOING TO GIVE US MONEY AS WELL!! NOW THEY’RE GONE, AND ALL WE HAVE IS A RIDE HOME!!!Xplode: ...what.Tahu: Xplode, what the heck happened?Xplode: Pridak, Fire Lord, and I came here to buy a replacement pool cover so we wouldn’t be left behind on vacation.Tahu: Hold on a sec. “Buy” a replacement pool cover, or “acquire” a replacement pool cover via any means necessary?Xplode: ...uhhhh....no comment.Tahu: Right. Continue.Xplode: Anyways, Pridak was supposed to pick us and our newly “bought” pool cover up. As soon as we put the pool cover in the car, he took off and drove who knows where. Fire Lord: He’s probably off using whatever money he could find in order to purchase a bundle of Big Macs at the local McDonalds.Meanwhile, at a certain drive-through...Employee: ...ok, again, Chuck-E-Cheese coins don’t actually count as real money, sir.Pridak: Aw, come on! Well, um, hmm...how about these cashew nuts? Employee: No...again.Pridak: ...well then...fine. I’ll go find somewhere else where they’ll take these tokens and give them the respect they deserve.5 minutes later...at Burger King...Pridak: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THESE DON’T COUNT HERE EITHER?!?!Back at the pool store...Tahu: ...great. Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...so...can we come with you guys?Tahu: Yeah, of course. Vezok and I need to get some stuff inside, so we’ll be right back. (parks the car and gets out)Vezok: (follows Tahu) Man....I sure hope Pridak doesn’t get that car destroyed.Tahu: Doesn’t really matter. We’ve got tons left. And besides...that car over there isn’t going anywhere...right?Meanwhile...Xplode: (walks over to Tahu’s car)...heh...heh heh....Fire Lord: ...you thinking what I’m thinking?Xplode: Only if what you’re thinking is that it’s time to exact some revenge.Fire Lord: ...oh. Well, I was thinking about Christmas morning and ginger bread, but that works too.Xplode: ...right. BONUS SCENE:On the roof...Gorgnak: What's that?Sonu: This? It's an RPG.Gorgnak: ...why do you have that?Sonu: To kill Blackout.Gorgnak: ...I see.Sonu: Apparently he has constructed some sort of fort which may or may not be capable of stopping my sniper rifle bullets. (aims his RPG at the "fort" of Blackout) I decided to not take any chances.Gorgnak: Don't you think all this is a little harsh?Sonu: Come again?Gorgnak: I mean, doesn't kinda seem dumb to kill a guy over messing up a Halo game?Sonu: ...Gorgnak: Really, dude. He didn't mean to. And besides, how many other games of Halo will you get to play in your life?Sonu: ...Gorgnak: So, in perspective, it's not that big a deal is it?Sonu: ...hmm. I guess not.Gorgnak: So you probably shouldn't kill him then.Sonu: Kill him? Of course not.Gorgnak: Good-Sonu: I'm going to kill him, bring him back to life, and then make him watch episodes of Dora the Explorer until he dies again.Gorgnak: ...ok, obviously we need to-Sonu: FIRE!!! (pulls the trigger)Gorgnak: NO!!! To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Sonu: I'm going to kill him, bring him back to life, and then make him watch episodes of Dora the Explorer until he dies again.

At least he's not listening to Justin Bieber... This chapter was better than the last. It was quite funny. Good work and stuff. Oh, and Sonu. I flushed your 360 down the toilet on accident. Sorry. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Axonn: ...well...ok...he’s not the greatest speller in the world.Omega Turtle: OR that there was a “c” and a “k” in your name instead of an “x.”Axonn: ...again...maybe he just was in a hurry.Omega Turtle: OR that there were two “n”s in your name as well.Axonn: ...maybe he just flunked first grade. What’s your point?

He?

Omega Turtle: ...let me buh put it this way. Think of all the buh people you know in the house. Who’s a terrible buh speller, flunked first grade, and writes in buh leet.Axonn: ...uummmm....Omega Turtle: I’ll give you a buh hint. It starts with P and buh ends with ridak.Axonn: ...Partridge shack! No, wait...we need an r...and an i....hmmm...

... I got nothing. What ends in ridak?

Omega Turtle: Try: “Pridak.”Axonn: Hmm....well...it starts with “P,” so that checks. And then it ends with “ridak,” so that works too. Wow. First guess. You’re pretty smart.

Nah, that can't be it. Who would have thought of something like that?

Omega Turtle: (facepalm) No, Axonn, I buh don’t. By the buh ways, just out of curiosity, have you and Pridak gotten into any arguments recently?Axonn: ...uhhh....yeah. One. He said he was gonna blow my face up sometime later.Omega Turtle: As soon as you buh open that box up, your face is gonna get destroyed. (walks out of the room)Axonn: ...well...how do YOU know that?Omega Turtle: (doesn’t respond)Axonn: (grabs the box and starts peeling the tape off)...oh...YEAH?!!? WELL, I THINK THAT THIS BOX IS PERFECTLY SAFE!! AND I’M GONNA OPEN IT, BECAUSE YOU’RE JUST TRYING TO KEEP ME FROM HAVING FUN, AND-*BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!*

Omega: 1. Axonn: 0.

Fire Lord: ...oh...well...NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!! I HAD SOME OTHER PEOPLE GOING TO GIVE US MONEY AS WELL!! NOW THEY’RE GONE, AND ALL WE HAVE IS A RIDE HOME!!!

WHAT WILL WE DO?

Tahu: Hold on a sec. “Buy” a replacement pool cover, or “acquire” a replacement pool cover via any means necessary?Xplode: ...uhhhh....no comment.

Pridak: ...well then...fine. I’ll go find somewhere else where they’ll take these tokens and give them the respect they deserve.

Respect. ... Sure.

Xplode: Only if what you’re thinking is that it’s time to exact some revenge.Fire Lord: ...oh. Well, I was thinking about Christmas morning and ginger bread, but that works too.Xplode: ...right.

They're almost the same thing, really.

Sonu: Apparently he has constructed some sort of fort which may or may not be capable of stopping my sniper rifle bullets. (aims his RPG at the "fort" of Blackout) I decided to not take any chances.

Y'know, I think I'd realize that a rocket launcher on a pile of dirt would be a bit much. Then again, "there's no kill like overkill."

Sonu: I'm going to kill him, bring him back to life, and then make him watch episodes of Dora the Explorer until he dies again.

I'm liking this idea!

Oh, and Sonu. I flushed your 360 down the toilet on accident. Sorry.

... Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Gorgnak:NO!!!

YES! Great new chapter. Fire Lord was funny as usual, as well as Pridak with his attempts to use Chuck E Coins and peanuts as money. And Now Xplode and Fire Lord are going to steal our car, ensuring that the next chapter will be fun to read. The beginning of the chapter with Axonn and OT (Good to see him again.) and Axonn, making incorrect guesses to an obvious question, making himself look really stupid, and Finally getting his face blown up was pretty funny. And it looks as if Sonu will finally succeed in his mission. Also, this may be my last post for a little over a week, as Charter pulled my family's cable today and it's only a matter of time before they pull the Internet as well. In other words, It doesn't look like I'll be making to Omegafest. Sorry guys. :( -Zehvor Brenmac :) Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Yeah I'm not seeing Omegafest either. Good chapter, by the way.

Meanwhile, at a certain drive-through...Employee: ...ok, again, Chuck-E-Cheese coins don’t actually count as real money, sir.Pridak: Aw, come on! Well, um, hmm...how about these cashew nuts? Employee: No...again.Pridak: ...well then...fine. I’ll go find somewhere else where they’ll take these tokens and give them the respect they deserve.

That was hilarious, as well as the conversation between Axonn and Omega.Oh, and the bonus section is hilarious as usual. Overkill truly is the best way to go in situations like these. -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Well, PB seems to have gone MIA with his Purple Parts, so sure, I will. Anyways, either I'm going crazy or BZP screwed up badly. Cause I had posted a whole bunch of stuff on my blog(at least, I think I did) last night, including iBrow's day and some stuff on the "Omegafest soon" topic, and today none of it's there. Soooo.... I have no idea what happened. Perhaps I'm just insane. Or perhaps something sinister is at work. Regardless, iBrow, if it's all right with you, I'll just delay your day until the weekend. And if it's not all right...well...I'll do it anyway. Cause either me or BZP screwed up badly, and I'm nearly 1000% sure it's BZP.Because my percentages go beyond 100.FUN FACT: This chapter was written on June 28, 2011, the 4th anniversary of TBTTRAH.Chapter 8: Double CrossedAt the pool store...Tahu: (walks out of the store) Well, sorry we couldn’t find what you wanted.Vezok: Yeah. Can’t believe they didn’t have seaweed at a pool store.Tahu: Meh, well, it is a pool enhancement store, not a pool degredation store.Vezok: True, true. Well, maybe I can find something in Nocturn’s bathtub. That place is filthy.Tahu: I wouldn’t touch that place with a ten foot pole if I were you.Vezok: Then I’ll find a pole that’s longer than ten feet.Tahu: ...hmm.Vezok: What?Tahu: Where’d we park the car?Vezok: Right over there....right?Tahu: I thought so too...but it’s not there.Vezok: ...well....where’s Xplode?Tahu: ...Vezok: ...you don’t think..Tahu: (facepalm) You’ve gotta be kidding me. They wouldn’t DARE steal my own car from me.Meanwhile...Xplode: Now THIS is what I’m talking about!!Fire Lord: Heck yeaahh!!!! Greasy hamburgers, 24 pack of Coke and our very own car! Xplode: Indeed. Now we can exact revenge on Pridak.Fire Lord: Where’d he go, anyway?Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...well....um....I don’t know.Fire Lord: How are we gonna exact revenge on him if we don’t know where he is?Xplode: We’ll have to find him, I guess.Fire Lord: How are we gonna do that?Xplode: ...well....think....where would Pridak go if he could go anywhere in town he wanted?15 minutes later, at the local Star Trek club...Fanboy: Nope. No Pridak here.Fire Lord: Nuts. Xplode: I was sure that he was gonna come here after he asked for a Captain Kirk autograph for his birthday.Fire Lord: ...yeah. He was crying in his room for 3 straight days after he learned that Kirk doesn’t actually exist.Xplode: Picard’s cooler anyways.Fire Lord: Is not.Fanboy: ...wow!! Bionicles arguing about Star Trek. I’m so happy that our great TV series is FINALLY making it’s way back into society!!Xplode: ...Fanboy: Now we just need to help integrate it with our fully automated Klingon and insert it into our Inverse Tacyon beam, and then we’ll be all set for the great Star Trek parade!Fire Lord: ...10 minutes, a giant bag, duct tape, and a ton of rope later, by the edge of a river...Fanboy: Mmmmppphh!! Let me out of here!!!Xplode: Ok...chuck this stupid bag in on 3...2....1....Meanwhile, at the house...Avak: Well, that was a huge success.Reidak: Agreed. Batter ALL over the mouse, and not a single problem creating the cake batter, or pouring it, or anything.Avak: Yep. So now I guess we can relax here and wait until Zaktan’s ready to pack our stuff up on vacation.Reidak: ....mmm.Avak: ...speaking of which...where is Zaktan?Reidak: Dunno. Haven’t seen him in awhile.Avak: I kinda get the feeling that he was in some trouble or something...Reidak: Zaktan? Nah...he’s too...he’s too competent of a leader to get into trouble like that.Avak: I seem to distinctly remember him being stuck in a tree or something.Reidak: ...are you kidding me? He’s a great leader. What kind of great leader gets himself stuck in a tree?Meanwhile...Zaktan: Where ARE those two morons?!Meanwhile(again)...*Ring!* *Ring!*Fire Lord: ...what’s that?Xplode: Looks like Tahu left his cell phone in here.Fire Lord: ...hmm. (picks it up) Hello?Phone: What? Hello?Fire Lord: ...who is this?Phone: This is Pridak. Hello? Tahu?Fire Lord: Sorry, but it isn’t Tahu.Phone: ...what?! Fire Lord?!?Fire Lord: That’s right. And you, Pridak, have just bought yourself a one way ticked to Sesame Street.Xplode: ...Phone: ...Fire Lord: ...bad one liner?Xplode: Yeah.Fire Lord: Sorry.Phone: How did you get Tahu’s phone?Fire Lord: Because we have a car now, Pridak. And we’re coming to kick your butt. So you better run, buddy. We’re hunting you down.Phone: ...oh....you are, are you?Fire Lord: Yep.Phone: Cause by the time that you get to where I am, I’ll be so far away that where you are is so far away compared to where I am that you’ll have no idea where I am! Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...wat.Phone: I am heading to Mexico, los moronos! Catch me if you can!! (hangs up)Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...well?Fire Lord: He’s going to Mexico.Xplode: WHAT?!?Fire Lord: Apparently he’s pretty scared of us.Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...well...looks like we’re gonna be skipping that vacation to Florida we thought we were taking.BONUS SCENE:In the backyard...Gorgnak: (rushes towards a pillar of smoke) Blackout! Blackout!(silence)Gorgnak: ...Kpik: I don't think he made it, dude. Gorgnak: ...I...I can't believe it. Sonu really just killed another Zehvor.Kpik: ...MT's gonna be upset.Gorgnak: What?!? Blackout's dead, and all you can think about is whether or not MT will be-*creak!*Kpik and Gorgnak: (whirl around)Trapdoor: (is pushed up through the ground)Kpik: ...Blackout: (sticks his head out) Oh, hey guys.Gorgnak: What the...Blackout: You didn't really think I was relying on a stick to protect myself, did you? I created this fully operational stocked with Coke and video games bomb shelter back when everyone was afraid that the Dark Lord was going to om nom nom our planet or something stupid like that.Gorgnak: ...Kpik: ...Blackout: ...Gorgnak: Perhaps we shouldn't inform Sonu of this new development.Blackout: What? Why not? Bring that dumb fire Toa on. Kpik: For the sake of the peace of the house, I agree with Gorgnak.Blackout: ...nuts. -MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Tahu: (walks out of the store) Well, sorry we couldn’t find what you wanted.Vezok: Yeah. Can’t believe they didn’t have seaweed at a pool store.Tahu: Meh, well, it is a pool enhancement store, not a pool degredation store.

The pool degradation store is the next store over.

Vezok: True, true. Well, maybe I can find something in Nocturn’s bathtub. That place is filthy.Tahu: I wouldn’t touch that place with a ten foot pole if I were you.Vezok: Then I’ll find a pole that’s longer than ten feet.

Tahu: Where’d we park the car?Vezok: Right over there....right?Tahu: I thought so too...but it’s not there.Vezok: ...well....where’s Xplode?

Well.

Fanboy: Now we just need to help integrate it with our fully automated Klingon and insert it into our Inverse Tacyon beam, and then we’ll be all set for the great Star Trek parade!

Trekkies. <_< (joke btw)

Avak: Well, that was a huge success.

I'm making a note here...

Reidak: Agreed. Batter ALL over the mouse, and not a single problem creating the cake batter, or pouring it, or anything.Avak: Yep. So now I guess we can relax here and wait until Zaktan’s ready to pack our stuff up on vacation.Reidak: ....mmm.

And they never realized that pouring cake batter on the mouse doesn't really do anything?

Fire Lord: That’s right. And you, Pridak, have just bought yourself a one way ticked to Sesame Street.Xplode: ...Phone: ...Fire Lord: ...bad one liner?Xplode: Yeah.

Terrible.

Phone: I am heading to Mexico, los moronos! Catch me if you can!! (hangs up)

His Spanish is amazing! :o

Blackout: What? Why not? Bring that dumb fire Toa on.

19704_s.gif

Silly Blackout. Don't you realize that won't save you. The portal to an empty pocket dimension trick always works though.Muchos comido... I think. I might have said much cooking or something Admiral Archer is better than both of them. And... *looks around before holding up a sign that says "Transformers >>>>>> Star Trek >>>>> My Little Pony" -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

*looks around before holding up a sign that says "Transformers >>>>>> Star Trek >>>>> My Little Pony"

.....Halo>>>>My Little Pony>>>>Transformers>>>> Stupidity Trek EDIT: Weird. I just read the Boxtus list of Toa Zehvor, and apparently, Sonu is head of high command... and Lev IS high command. So does that mean Sonu has control over Lev? Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Well, there has been request for...increased speed of chapters being posted, so here's this one, I guess. Chapter 9: Foreign Lands 2 days after the events of Chapter 8...Tahu: And quite frankly, I'm glad they're gone. They can leave and never come back, for all I care.Kpik: Really ticked you off, huh?Tahu: Yeah. They did. Them and Pridak...I kinda hope they stay gone. Maybe even get caught be Lego employees and melted down into plastic for Hero Factory sets.Kpik: ...well that's harsh.Tahu: So is ditching me and Vezok at the pool store!Kpik: Look, dude. We came and picked you up, it's ok now, just forget about it. We've got a vacation to go on, remember?Tahu: Ah, yes. A vacation. That should be nice. Are we all set?Kpik: I think so.Tahu: Good. Well then, let's go! We're not forgetting anything, are we?Kpik: ...what would we be forgetting?Tahu: Just checking to make sure. We always forget something when we go on vacation.Kpik: Can't think of anything right now.Tahu: Well, good. I'm sure it's nothing important. Meanwhile, in the top of a tree...Zaktan: WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?!?! Meanwhile(again), in Southeast Texas...Xplode: ...hmmm...Fire Lord: What?Xplode: Looks like the road's ending here.Fire Lord: ...a dead end?Xplode: No, there's just...no road that takes us where we want to go.Fire Lord: ...what do you mean?Xplode: Well, look. (pulls out a map) We want to go South, right? Towards Mexico. But all the roads either go West or North from here.Fire Lord: ...well what about that road there?Xplode: That road's gonna take us directly towards the border gate. And we'll run into security there.Fire Lord: ...Xplode: So...what now?Fire Lord: Well...I believe the key to that question lies in something I did during my spare time.Xplode: ...what's that?Fire Lord: (opens the glove compartment to reveal a panel of buttons) We call it fun. (presses one)Car: (sticks out a pair of sawblades from the front)Xplode: ...Fire Lord: Grass cutters. No stupid high grass is gonna keep us from our revenge.Xplode: You sir, despite how dumb you may be, are a genius.Fire Lord: ...thank you...I think...Xplode: (steps on the gas)Car: (lurches forward, cutting tall grass out of the way as it goes)Fire Lord: ...man...I wonder if Pridak tried to go directly through the border gate.Xplode: He'd run straight into security.Fire Lord: Yeah, well, he's Pridak, so he'd probably try it.Xplode: Oh, come on. He's not THAT dumb. Meanwhile, in a border patrol holding cell...Guard: This is going to be a good one, I can tell.Pridak: Ok, so, my friends were like, chasing me, because I stole their car and all, and then I had to go spend my Chuck-E-Cheese Coins at McDonalds before they expired, except they wouldn't take them, and... To be continued... BONUS SCENE:In the back of one of the cars...Brutaka: ...got any twos?Axonn: Go fish.Brutaka: Come on. I can never get anything off you.Axonn: I'm just that skilled.Brutaka: Skilled? How is it possible to be skilled at this game?Sonu: (peeks at Axonn's cards) ...oh...I think it's very possible to be skilled at this game.Axonn: ...shut up, Sonu.Brutaka: What? What does that mean?Sonu: Well, some of us may be, ahem, how shall I put this, better at lying than others.Brutaka: ...Axonn: ...Brutaka: ...wait...are you saying that Axonn is really lying about being skilled and this is just all a lucky streak?Axonn: ...yes. That's exactly what he's saying. Completely. Isn't it, Sonu?Sonu: No.Axonn: See? He agrees. Now back to cards. -MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

MT is our great commander-in-chieft, and Sonu is his right hand man, leader of high command, and a senior officer. I'm just the secretary/beastmaster/janitor/librarian/scribe/advisor/high commander. Also, in charge of hiring the cook. I don't remember Brenmacs job. It's like Arbiter or something. Something fancy. I think he's in charge of hiring exotic dancers. Nah people. Megatron would single handedly lay waste to all of the ponies. Never underestimate the stupidity of Pridak. And an old joke I see returning in Go Fish... -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I don't remember Brenmacs job. It's like Arbiter or something. Something fancy. I think he's in charge of hiring exotic dancers.

Pretty sure it was Arbiter as well. I think he took over TA's position, and then TA got mad, and fun stuff. Or not. Anyways, iBrow's Omegafest day is up now, so check it out. Also, Lev, if you want your Omegafest stuff posted, I need it PM'd to me by, at the very latest, 3 PM tomorrow. I'll be gone pretty much the whole day, and I'll only have a small window of opportunity to use a computer(that being at 3 PM), so yaa. Notice that 3 PM is 3 PM my time. So by noon your time. -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Tahu: Yeah. They did. Them and Pridak...I kinda hope they stay gone. Maybe even get caught be Lego employees and melted down into plastic for Hero Factory sets.

Ouch.

Tahu: Ah, yes. A vacation. That should be nice.

Kpik: I think so.Tahu: Good. Well then, let's go! We're not forgetting anything, are we?Kpik: ...what would we be forgetting?Tahu: Just checking to make sure. We always forget something when we go on vacation.Kpik: Can't think of anything right now.Tahu: Well, good. I'm sure it's nothing important. Meanwhile, in the top of a tree...Zaktan: WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?!?!

Nope, nothing important!

Fire Lord: (opens the glove compartment to reveal a panel of buttons) We call it fun. (presses one)Car: (sticks out a pair of sawblades from the front)

OH BOY TIME FOR BLOOD AND STUFF-

Fire Lord: Grass cutters. No stupid high grass is gonna keep us from our revenge.

Fire Lord: Yeah, well, he's Pridak, so he'd probably try it.Xplode: Oh, come on. He's not THAT dumb.

Gilligan cut!

Sonu: Well, some of us may be, ahem, how shall I put this, better at lying than others.Brutaka: ...Axonn: ...Brutaka: ...wait...are you saying that Axonn is really lying about being skilled and this is just all a lucky streak?Axonn: ...yes. That's exactly what he's saying. Completely. Isn't it, Sonu?Sonu: No.Axonn: See? He agrees. Now back to cards.

The dumb is strong with this one.

Nah people. Megatron would single handedly lay waste to all of the ponies.

... reminds me of that Starscream vs. Rainbow Dash video... (Dashie wins BTW)
19704_s.gif

Unrealistic. Starscreams a moron, but he's still cunning enough to fake out better than that at any of those times. Also, Megatron managed to (offscreen) take out him, Devestator, and the two triple changers with little effort. He could take out the ponies without much effort.(Of course, nobodies mean enough to have Unicron fight them. That would be a slaughter...) I'll be PMing my stuff. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Vezok: ...um...Fire Lord....it’s me. Vezok.Fire Lord: I am unaware of how famous you are, though I am sure it must be for some important reason, good sir. I only ask for a-Xplode: (whacks Fire Lord on the head)Fire Lord: OW!! HEY!! I was doing the speech!!Xplode: You don’t need to do the speech any more! They’re from the house!Fire Lord: ...what?Xplode: Yeah. They’re some of our fellow Bionicles, here to rescue us!Fire Lord: ...oh...well...NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!! I HAD SOME OTHER PEOPLE GOING TO GIVE US MONEY AS WELL!! NOW THEY’RE GONE, AND ALL WE HAVE IS A RIDE HOME!!!Xplode: ...what.

Win scene. XD

Xplode: Anyways, Pridak was supposed to pick us and our newly “bought” pool cover up. As soon as we put the pool cover in the car, he took off and drove who knows where.Fire Lord: He’s probably off using whatever money he could find in order to purchase a bundle of Big Macs at the local McDonalds.

I had a Big Mac today. :3 (NO, NOT THE PONY IN MY AVATAR YOU SICKOS.)

Phone: Cause by the time that you get to where I am, I’ll be so far away that where you are is so far away compared to where I am that you’ll have no idea where I am!Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...wat.

Internet: -0 Firelord: -2 Xplode: 0 Pridak: +0

Meanwhile, in a border patrol holding cell...Guard: This is going to be a good one, I can tell.Pridak: Ok, so, my friends were like, chasing me, because I stole their car and all, and then I had to go spend my Chuck-E-Cheese Coins at McDonalds before they expired, except they wouldn't take them, and...

I sense Pridak is slipping into the realm of... Valley Girl. Great (three) chapter(s) MT, although, I don't sense the plot moving much... I guess a good comedy break is good, its nice to just read funny chapters instead of action and (for some reason I thought the word bunch was in this sentence) fighting. -Kpik is caught up!

Well Lev.. Discord would owned Megatron. So if Aftermath 2 gonna become an everyday, until your done with your chapters you have stored up?

Probably not. Before the downtime, it was always an everyday thing unless MT had a problem/delay which always has nothing to do with him not writing. He usually writes one a day, and I suspect he basically stacked up more than 10 already just in case. Well, he stacked up at least around 20 in the downtime, but probably more. But 20 was where he got to on the other forum.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Well Lev.. Discord would owned Megatron. So if Aftermath 2 gonna become an everyday, until your done with your chapters you have stored up?

Probably not. Before the downtime, it was always an everyday thing unless MT had a problem/delay which always has nothing to do with him not writing. He usually writes one a day, and I suspect he basically stacked up more than 10 already just in case. Well, he stacked up at least around 20 in the downtime, but probably more. But 20 was where he got to on the other forum.
Dang. D: So then new A2 chapters are probably gonna be on the other forum before BZP? Being banned there sucks, then. :P

Dang. D: So then new A2 chapters are probably gonna be on the other forum before BZP? Being banned there sucks, then. :P
No. He stopped posting there, and is focusing on BZP. W8, you got banned on HiPor?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013