Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

I do like the current plotline, as long as YOU PUT ME BACK IN IT!!!RAIG!!!!Cuz I need to become an official Zehvor soon! PWEEZ!!!!Oh and sorry. All cursing shall henceforth be done in my comedy, as I have no standards of decency whatsoever.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Cuz I need to become an official Zehvor soon! PWEEZ!!!!

Dude, you became an official Zehvor, like, 6 months ago.Chapter 25: Call Him OffOn the planet Delarax...Sonu: Here’s the shop...Blackout: Looks like nobody’s here.Sonu: Maybe they went for a walk somewhere. You guys check the shop out, I’ll take a look around this street and see if I can find them. Don’t want to miss them if they just left. (starts jogging down the street)Gorgnak: (tries to open the door) ...doors are locked. How are we getting in?Blackout: (smashes the doors down)Gorgnak: ...I thought Sonu said we WEREN’T trying to attract attention.Blackout: Psshhtt. I love attention. Forget Sonu and his paranoia of being famous. I LOVE it when people know me! (walks inside)Gorgnak: ...very well then. (follows him inside)Blackout: ...Gorgnak: Hmm. Looks like they left fairly recently.Blackout: How can you tell that?Gorgnak: There’s stuff left out everywhere. You wouldn’t leave your shop in such a mess if you didn’t expect to be back soon, would you?Blackout: This is Mesonak and Sonu we’re talking about. They leave stuff in a mess regardless of what their intentions are.Gorgnak: Good point. (walks to the front of the shop)Blackout: ...hmmm...wonder what this note means...Gorgnak: Hey, Blackout.Blackout: What?Gorgnak: Looks like you just might get your chance to be famous.Blackout: What do you mean?Gorgnak: The store is surrounded by police.Blackout: WHAT?!?Gorgnak: Yep. Your little “break-in” strategy sounded a silent alarm.Blackout: ...since when could Mesonak afford a silent alarm?Gorgnak: No clue. But, hey, at least you’ll have your face on TV this way!Blackout: ...the “just busted” show wasn’t what I had in mind.Police Toa: Come out with your hands up!Gorgnak: ...meh. Beggars can’t be choosers, right?Meanwhile, back in the Void...Kpik: Boring walk so far.JL: Kinda figured it was useless going back to Solek when the tower collapsed.Kpik: Wonder who’s fault that was?JL: Probably Solek’s. Who else would it be?Kpik: Well, it takes two people to start an explosion, right?JL: ...you obviously don’t know Solek very well.Kpik: Oh.JL: ...Kpik: ...what if Mesonak had showed up here somehow? He could have done that explosion easily.JL: Psshhtt. What do you think the odds are of Mesonak surviving long enough to make it into that tower? 2/5ths of our team got captured 10 minutes after landing here. He wouldn’t last ten seconds.Elsewhere...Mesonak: ...ow...Levacius: You all right?Mesonak: ...yeah...what happened?Levacius: I blew the tower up.Mesonak: (looks up and sees the lack of any giant structures) ...oh.Levacius: You took quite a beating. You sure you’re ok?Mesonak: Me? Pshhhtt. It’d take a lot more than a collapsing tower to hurt me.Levacius: I was talking about you getting beat up by...Mesoquack, was it?Mesonak: (looks at Lev strangely) ...HE beat me up?Levacius: Yeah. Knocked you clean out.Mesonak: THAT fake version of me beat me in a fight?Levacius: Dude, he pretty much kicked your butt.Mesonak: This is completely unacceptable. He must have cheated.Levacius: Have you seen how you fight? It wouldn’t take much cheating to beat you.Mesonak: Hey now. I take offense to that. I am an amazing fighter. I even managed to beat MT in a battle once!Levacius: You beat him in a game of Super Smash Bros.Mesonak: ...yeah...and?Levacius: With a 200% handicap in your favor.Mesonak: ...Levacius: And two extra lives-Mesonak: OK, OK, I get it. I’m not a fighter with a sterling reputation. But still, losing to a cheap, plastic, imitation of myself is flat out unacceptable.Levacius: It may very well be. What do you plan to do about it?Mesonak: (picks himself up off the ground) I’m gonna find him and tear him to pieces.Levacius: You’re gonna find him.Mesonak: Yeah.Levacius: And beat him.Mesonak: Yep.Levacius: I’d love to see that happen.Mesonak: Well then, come along with me, and you’ll get a chance to.Voice: Escapees detected.Mesonak: (turns around and sees a Sentinel)Sentinel: Surrender immediately.Levacius: ...Mesonak: Ah, wonderful. A chance for me to show off my sleek, agile, hunting machine power!Levacius: (looks at Mesonak)Mesonak: ...or we could run for our lives.Levacius: That sounds like a better plan.Mesonak: K then. (fires a shadow bolt at the Sentinel)Sentinel: ...unable...to locate target...calibrating to darkness...Mesonak: RUN TIME!!! YAY!!! (takes off running for his life)Levacius: I’ve spent 30 minutes on this planet and I already hate. New record.Meanwhile, back at the hotel...Pridak: So, Tahu. Did you miss me?Tahu: No.Pridak: Aw, that’s sweet!Tahu: ...Pridak: What?Tahu: What is wrong with you?Xplode: Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention. He ran into some Xenon in Mexico, and he’s been a little...well....loopy ever since. This guy we brought back with us says he’ll get better in a little while.Tahu: Great. I have to put up with an even more annoying version of Pridak.Pridak: Now, now, it’s not nice to say mean things about people like that.Tahu: Lovely. Now leave me to finish my coffee in peace.Pridak: Aw, aren’t you just the cutest thing? I’m gonna hug you all up!Tahu: ... :blink: ...Pridak: Come here, you!Tahu: What are you doing...no....GET OFF ME!!! I SWEAR PRIDAK, IF YOU DON’T GET OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW...Pridak: You’re so cute!Tahu: PRIDAK, IF I WASN’T INCAPACITATED FROM HAVING FALLEN 5 STORIES, I SWEAR I WOULD BE CUTTING YOU IN HALF RIGHT NOW!!!Pridak: There, there. (hugs)Xplode: ....Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...we may need barricades around our room door.Fire Lord: Duly noted.-MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

On the planet Delarax...Sonu: Here’s the shop...Blackout: Looks like nobody’s here.Sonu: Maybe they went for a walk somewhere. You guys check the shop out, I’ll take a look around this street and see if I can find them. Don’t want to miss them if they just left. (starts jogging down the street)Gorgnak: (tries to open the door) ...doors are locked. How are we getting in?Blackout: (smashes the doors down)Gorgnak: ...I thought Sonu said we WEREN’T trying to attract attention.Blackout: Psshhtt. I love attention. Forget Sonu and his paranoia of being famous. I LOVE it when people know me! (walks inside)

Kpik: Well, it takes two people to start an explosion, right?JL: ...you obviously don’t know Solek very well.Kpik: Oh.JL: ...Kpik: ...what if Mesonak had showed up here somehow? He could have done that explosion easily.JL: Psshhtt. What do you think the odds are of Mesonak surviving long enough to make it into that tower? 2/5ths of our team got captured 10 minutes after landing here. He wouldn’t last ten seconds.

Elsewhere...Mesonak: ...ow...Levacius: You all right?Mesonak: ...yeah...what happened?Levacius: I blew the tower up.Mesonak: (looks up and sees the lack of any giant structures) ...oh.Levacius: You took quite a beating. You sure you’re ok?Mesonak: Me? Pshhhtt. It’d take a lot more than a collapsing tower to hurt me.

Arrogance detected. Surrender immediately.

Meanwhile, back at the hotel...Pridak: So, Tahu. Did you miss me?Tahu: No.Pridak: Aw, that’s sweet!Tahu: ...Pridak: What?Tahu: What is wrong with you?Xplode: Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention. He ran into some Xenon in Mexico, and he’s been a little...well....loopy ever since. This guy we brought back with us says he’ll get better in a little while.Tahu: Great. I have to put up with an even more annoying version of Pridak.Pridak: Now, now, it’s not nice to say mean things about people like that.Tahu: Lovely. Now leave me to finish my coffee in peace.Pridak: Aw, aren’t you just the cutest thing? I’m gonna hug you all up!Tahu: ... :blink: ...Pridak: Come here, you!Tahu: What are you doing...no....GET OFF ME!!! I SWEAR PRIDAK, IF YOU DON’T GET OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW...Pridak: You’re so cute!Tahu: PRIDAK, IF I WASN’T INCAPACITATED FROM HAVING FALLEN 5 STORIES, I SWEAR I WOULD BE CUTTING YOU IN HALF RIGHT NOW!!!Pridak: There, there. (hugs)Xplode: ....Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...we may need barricades around our room door.Fire Lord: Duly noted.

Win scene detected. Continue immediately.Seriously though, awesome chapter MT.-Kpik

Yes, another epic chapter.Meh. We could've taken the Sentinel. With a spaceship. Full of guns. That blow stuff up. Explosively. And are big.Pridak has gone from evil to scary evil that's scary. And evil.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Pridak's new personality is the exact opposite of him. It's just plain creepy to me. Looks like Gorgnak attracted more attention than he bargained for. I don't think he'll have very many fans in jail. Still, we're Zehvor. I thought we'd be able to get out of situations like this. I'm also quite interested as to the fate of your character, MT. In other news, Almost There: The Continuation has been updated with a new chapter. I'm thinking of adding a new chapter whenever this is updated. As in, on the same day a chapter is added to A2, AT:TC gets a new chapter as well. Does that sound like a good idea to you guys?-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas:

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

If Pridaks opposite is this, I would like to see a TDL opposite.If only he ran into some Nicro-Xenon.... :0Mesonak = Best guy to fight against Sentinels, worst guy to fight against plastic.Also, because I'm helpful Lazy, here's some Informative Information on a bit of Backstory which most people probably did not read.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

In other news, Almost There: The Continuation has been updated with a new chapter. I'm thinking of adding a new chapter whenever this is updated. As in, on the same day a chapter is added to A2, AT:TC gets a new chapter as well. Does that sound like a good idea to you guys?

Sounds good, although you're gonna be writing a lot. :PIn other news, the latest chapter was the final chapter that had been written over the summer. So all the GSs who had been requested beforehand(Gorgnak's Dragon) as well as some new characters(Rocket Matoran) will be showing up shortly.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

One update: Remember the comedy RPG that I announced a while back? Haven't forgotten about it. However, the person I contacted to make the maps for the thing has seemingly gone MIA...so if anyone has any skills in the art of cartography, you would be much appreciated.Chapter 26: Explosive FunBack in the Void...PB: (heads into a room)...(silence)PB: ...hello? Guys? Anyone there?(silence)PB: ...why the heck is it so dark in here...where’s the freaking lightswi...oh, there it is. (flips it on)Matoran: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!PB: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!Matoran: No! Wait! Don’t hurt me! I’m...PB: ...Matoran: ...were you just geniunely scared of me?PB: ...no.Matoran: You were. You were actually afraid of me. SOMEONE was ACTUALLY afraid of me!PB: I was not. I was just surprised.Matoran: So what? You were still freaked out.PB: ...so were you.Matoran: Big deal. People freak me out all the time. Like you, space chump.PB: Watch it, bite size.Matoran: Hey now. No size jokes, ok?PB: (ignores him) Where are all my friends?Matoran: Beats me. (looks at PB) Oh, wait, you’re that purple guy, right?PB: What?Matoran: Yeah, mate. You’re that purple guy. Bouncing Purpleness.PB: Purple Bouncy.Matoran: Right. Whatever. Close enough. Anyways, I found all these people dead in here. PB: ...(looks at his dead friends)...so...they’re dead. (looks at the Matoran)...and not by you.Matoran: Yeah. Of course. Why would I kill them?PB: Oh, I don’t know if you would or wouldn’t. I just don’t think you could.Matoran: Aw, you wish. I’m so awesome I was asked to be on your team.PB: YOU were asked to be on my team?Matoran: Yeah. Some Ice Toa asked me. Then some other crazy gold Toa showed up and kicked his butt. Kinda left me alone. But he was crazy, ya know?PB: Dude, drop the accent. It sounds really fake.Matoran: Aw, belt up, mate. I’ve got no fake accent. I was given some blasted accent by this guy who wanted a Matoran to more or less imitate some fancy schmancy way of talking. But the berk gave me a bunch of rockets, so I guess we’re ok.PB: Great. Just what I need. A half insane rocket wielding Matoran. Don’t suppose he gave you any potions of resurrection, did he?Matoran: Nope. But he did give me a name. Would you care to know it?PB: No.Matoran: You sure?PB: Yes.Matoran: Good! It’s ROCKET MATORAN!PB: ...Rocket Matoran: :DPB: ...well...I suppose the name fits.Rocket Matoran: Of course it does. Anyroad, I’m here to help you, mate, so let’s go catch us the crackpots who did this mess.PB: ...you want to help me find the people who killed my friends?Rocket Matoran: Yah, sure. Why not? Antiques Roadshow doesn’t come on for another 7 and a half hours anyway. Bloody time schedules.PB: ...well...I guess I’m not one to turn down help. I guess we can go catch us some...um...what did you call them?Rocket Matoran: Crackpots. Wankers. Gooseberrys. All the same to me.PB: Yeah...this is gonna go great.Meanwhile, back at the hotel...Tahu Nuva: ...wow...you’re up.Tahu: I can’t stand it anymore here. We’ve gotta go home.Tahu Nuva: What? But you’re still-Tahu: I don’t care. This place sucks, and I’m sick of it. Plus Pridak’s still being weird from his trip to Mexico.Tahu Nuva: Dude, if something happens to you on the way back, I’m gonna have to run this house all by myself. And that means I have all the power in the house, which means that....Tahu: ...what?Tahu Nuva: :evilgrin: Never mind. Let’s go then! I’ll be packed in about 30 minutes.Tahu: Make it 20.Tahu Nuva: Make it 15.Tahu: I like your style.Tahu Nuva: (walks into the elevator)...soon the entire household shall be mine!In another room, on the top floor...Pridak: I don’t know why you two have to get so mad at each other. Video games are for fun! We can all be friends together!Zaktan: ...Evo: Something is seriously wrong with him.Zaktan: Like you really had to tell me that. Wish we could fix him.Evo: You really want the old Pridak back?Zaktan: ...no. But I want this guy even less. Evo: I kinda agree. But I’m kinda afraid of the way that he would have to be fixed.Zaktan: ...what’s that?Evo: There’s only one way to fix a personality change. And that is...Zaktan: ...what?Evo: (whispers to Zaktan)Zaktan: ...it can’t be that bad, can it?Evo: Yeah, it can. Make sure not to mention his name out loud, or else he’ll appear magically.Zaktan: ...what?Evo: Yeah. He’s crazy like that. Whenever you say his name, he appears where you are.Zaktan: ...that’s ridiculous. How could saying “Witch Doctor,” make him-Witch Doctor: (appears) Hello!Zaktan: ...curses.Witch Doctor: Looks like there’s someone here who needs fixing!Evo: Not by you, he doesn’t.Zaktan: (turns to Evo) I thought you said he was the only one who can fix Pridak.Evo: Yeah. And he’s equally likely to screw Pridak up even worse.Zaktan: (looks at Pridak) How can he be any worse than he is already?Evo: Didn’t you say Pridak couldn’t get any worse when he was his normal self?Zaktan: Good point.Witch Doctor: There is a man in here who is in need of some of my doctoring skills. Do not stand in my way.Evo: Sorry, buddy. This isn’t a Hero Factory comic book. You’re not getting past me.Witch Doctor: (aims a poison sphere at Evo) We’ll see about that.Evo: (grabs the sphere out of his launcher)Witch Doctor: ....$%#@.Evo: (fires his arm gun thingy)Witch Doctor: *WHAM!!* Ow!!Evo: Now get out of here before I file a malpractice suit with my fists.Witch Doctor: Ah, you’re forgetting something.Evo: What’s that?Witch Doctor: I have diplomatic immunity. (pulls out another poison sphere) And a lot more ammo. (fires)Evo: (gets hit and flies backwards into a couch) *BAM!!!*Witch Doctor: There. With you out of the way, I can FIX PRIDA-Zaktan: Hold it right there!Witch Doctor: ...*sigh* What now?Zaktan: Look. Pridak and me have never gotten along well in the past. But I’m not going to let you mess him up even more!Witch Doctor: Oh, yeah? And how are you gonna stop me?Zaktan: (kicks Witch Doctor in the shin)Witch Doctor: OWWWW!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! DANG IT!!!!!Zaktan: Yeah. You like that?Witch Doctor: WHY?!?!?! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! (topples over)Zaktan: ...wait, no, don’t do that! AAAHHH!!!Witch Doctor: (lands on Zaktan) *CRASH!!!!*Zaktan: OWW!!!Witch Doctor: AAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!!Zaktan: OWWW!!! GET OFF ME, YOU WITCH QUACK!!!Pridak: (looks over at the ensuing carnage)Witch Doctor and Zaktan: (hideous sounds of pain)Pridak: ...aw, no, guys! We’ve gotta be friendly!!!Meanwhile, elsewhere...Sonu: I assume you have a good explanation for this.Gorgnak: Aw, don’t get so upset. We got on a TV show, just like Blackout wanted!Sonu: ...yeah....but a police show?Gorgnak: (shrugs)Sonu: ...right. Well, listen. Looks like I’m gonna have to break you out of jail. So I need you two to listen up, ok?Gorgnak: Listening.Sonu: ...Blackout?Blackout: Ahertherda....love....Sonu: ...Gorgnak: The police had to sedate him to keep him from blowing up the whole jail.Sonu: (facepalm) This day is just going from bad to worse.Meanwhile, back in “The Void...”iBrow: So...where exactly are we headed?Brenmac: Wherever people aren’t trying to kill us.iBrow: So, Earth. How are we getting there?Brenmac: We’ll steal a rocket or something. I dunno. Same way we got out of 4 Mask’s stupid planet.iBrow: Preferably there won’t be any stupid passcodes on it this time. Or, in the best case scenario, maybe the planet won’t be exploding when we escape-Noose: (suddenly grabs iBrow’s foot and pulls him into the air, dangling from a metal post)Brenmac: ...iBrow: ...oh, look at that. An animal trap.Brenmac: Well, you do look like an animal, hanging from up there.iBrow: Just get me down.Brenmac: (climbs up the metal post and tries to cut the metal holding him) ...man...this stuff is thick. (finally manages to cut it)iBrow: WAAA!!! (falls and lands headfirst on the ground) *WHAM!!!*Brenmac: ...oops. Forgot about that.iBrow: ...ow...Brenmac: Guess we’re even now for that catapult business.iBrow: Yeah. Sure. (rubs his head) Whatever.Brenmac: (hops off the post) Question is, who the heck would want to trap something with a metal rope this thick-Rocket: (flies past Brenmac’s head) *FWOOM!!!*Brenmac: ...I think....something just flew by my head...and took my ability to hear with it.iBrow: I think it was that guy.Brenmac: (turns around) ....Assassin: Hey there. Long time no see, huh?Brenmac: Where in the world did YOU come from?Assassin: That’s not a particularly nice way to greet a friend who you haven’t seen in a year or so.iBrow: Neither is shooting a rocket at his face, chunky.Assassin: Quiet, whelp. (fires a plasma burst at iBrow)iBrow: (uses his power over gravity to send the plasma into the dirt)Assassin: ...I’ll deal with you shortly.Brenmac: Why are you attacking us?Assassin: Cause I can. Cause you happen to be in my way. Brenmac: *sighs* Rebellious teenagers. Gotta hate them.To be continued...-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Chapter was good, Pridak is still creepily nice. Great to see characters like the Witch Doctor and Evo back again. Speaking of Evo, I hope to see a return to his and Nex's rivalry in future chapters. Why do I almost worry that the Rocket Matoran's personality might be offensive to our Australian readers? Eh, it's probably nothing. Looks like things are settled between iBrow and I (though I personally still would've liked to see him get catapulted through a window.). Also, why is Assassin against us? Isn't he a member of the Zehvor?As promised, AT:TC has also been updated. -Zehvor Brenmac :xmas:

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Thanks to homework, I'm late. But here nonetheless. Btw, iBrow, I'm not really mad.But the name change...you bronies :PNice chapters. And I meant get, like, officially stated as a member by MT within the comedy. Oh and Assassin is back (who I never met :( ) and trying to kill his friends...?Also new Pridak is nice. I need a hug.Purple Part #16Modern Day, the Void...“Must eliminate target” the drone’s mechanical voice said. It fired a blast at Purple, which cracked his chest armor and knocked him back, bringing Purple, Terun, and Sanid to the ground.“Good, good” the Skakdi said.The drones and sentinels fired and fired blasts, causing great pain for the trio, whose armor was wearing away, getting beaten. They lay there in their little pile for what seemed like hours, going further and further down the road to unconsciousness, which would surely lead to death for them.In reality it was only a few minutes before a voice came from behind the Skakdi.“That’s enough” it said.Purple couldn’t move his head to look; it hurt far too much. But the drones, sentinels, and the Skakdi turned to see who was there, who had the authority to command them.It was Derus.“But Derus-” the Skakdi began.“Silence. You will be paid in full, but I want to finish this.”“Derus!” Purple yelled. He still couldn’t see his enemy.“Ah, Purple. I presume your two friends Terun and Sanid know who they are by now. Yes, there is a breach in the memory wiping, though this is one of its few cases that has been complete-if the drones hadn’t spoken their names, the breach would have stayed minor. We’ve had that issue ever since 1948.”Derus kicked Purple hard in his side, putting him in truly agonizing pain.“I wonder why.”Purple and Derus knew it was sarcasm-they both knew what had happened in 1948, when Purple had tried to escape. Well, he had.“It happened when you escaped, did it not?” Derus said.“Yes” Purple managed to get out, wheezing.“Yes, you escaped-but your friend did not” Derus added, a sly grin spreading across his face.“Shut...up...” Purple said. He coughed up blood from the effort of speaking with so many intense injuries.“Eruk was his name. Yes, he is ever so fresh in my memory.”“You...are...a son...of...a...”WHUMP!Derus’s foot met Purple’s side yet again. Blood trickled out of Purple’s mouth, and he spat, with plenty of pain and effort, on Derus’s shin.“I think you’d best be brought back to the base and be given a public execution. An example, definitely. You might also recognize the rest of death row-currently, population one.”“Who...” Purple gasped.“You’ll see” Derus said with yet another annoying grin, and the drones and sentinels carried the three off to be killed, the Skakdi tagging along.TO BE CONTINUED

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

You should make a Boxtus GoTY/Aftermath crossover.

....how would that work?

Anyways, PB, STOP MAKING SO MUCH CLIFFHANGERS! RARGH!

This.Chapter 27: Cruise Missile SledsIn the middle of nowhere, running from a Sentinel...Mesonak: (runs into the side of a mountain) What do we do now?Levacius: ...(looks a the mountain)...oh man...we’re never gonna keep pace with him running up that slope.Sentinel: Halt immediately!! (begins spraying the ground with machine gun fire)Mesonak: Aaauugghh!! Get it away!! Shoo! Bad bullets! Bad!!Levacius: ...this is just flat out not going to work. We need a-Voice: What you need is a cruise missile!Mesonak: (turns around and sees JL and Kpik flying down the mountain on a badly constructed sled)Kpik: It’s Kpik time. (fires the cruise missile launcher[don’t ask how it fits onto a sled])Cruise Missile: (flies directly into the Sentinel)*BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!*Sentinel: (explodes)Levacius: ...Mesonak: Well...thanks?JL: No problem. Figured we might as well help, seeing as we’ve got a few minutes to spare in our busy schedule of saving the world.Levacius: ...Kpik: We actually haven’t been doing anything for the past few hours.JL: (turns to Kpik) You have no idea how to make an appearance.Kpik: If by “make an appearance,” you mean “lie,” then yes, I don’t.JL: (shakes his head) Whatever. Anyways, we figured out how to beat those giant robot thingies-Kpik: Someone told us.JL: -will you quit making us look stupid?Mesonak: Don’t worry. You can’t get much worse than you were already.JL: ....Mesonak: I mean, come on. Riding in a sled? What were you thinking?JL: Look, it was the best we could build in the few minutes we had to create something to get down here fast enough so we could save your ugly faces.Levacius: ...what did I do to you?JL: Oh. Sorry. One ugly face and one...Levacius: ...JL: Actually, check that, just two ugly faces.Levacius: I hate you.Kpik: *Ahem* Not to barge in on anything, but perhaps we should be getting a move on before more sentinels show up and try to kill us.Mesonak: Brilliant plan. And I say we go-(spins around randomly before pointing in a direction) THAT WAY!!!Levacius: You’re pointing at a tree.Mesonak: Then obviously the spirits of Mesonak are telling us to climb that tree! Kpik: ...JL: Perhaps we can just not be one with the spirit of Mesonak and go somewhere else.Mesonak: Fine. Party poopers.Meanwhile...Rocket Matoran: And so I says to him: “Wow, man, this gun is totally ACE!”PB: Mhm.Rocket Matoran: And so he was like: “Totally, mate! You can blast all the little buggers away with this nookie.”PB: Oh. Lovely.Rocket Matoran: And so that’s how I got this gun right here, ya see?PB: Of course.Rocket Matoran: ...you wanna hear the story about how I got this luvvly-jubbly? (holds up another gun)PB: ...(looks at Rocket Matoran like he had no head)Rocket Matoran: ...what?PB: “Luvvly-jubbly?”Rocket Matoran: Yah. Ya know. “Luvvly-jubbly.”PB: ...no....I don’t.Rocket Matoran: Aw, blast it all. You an’ your complete lack of brill. Aw right mate. I think I got some time to spare to learn you.PB: Well, you may have all the time in the world to “learn” me, but I’ve got to go find this Toa I met. If someone’s managed to kill the rest of my gang, they’re probably gunning for him next.Rocket Matoran: Who was this chap you met?PB: His name was MT. Rocket Matoran: MT? Bit unoriginal, don’t you think? PB: Nowhere near as bad as “Rocket Matoran.”Rocket Matoran: Easy, ya pillock. I didn’t choose this name for myself. So put a sock in it and-Lightning Blast: (comes out of nowhere and hits Rocket Matoran in the face)*WHAM!!!!*Rocket Matoran: Ow!!!PB: (turns around)Mesoquack: Sorry to interrupt, but I...um....well I really couldn’t stand his accent.PB: Who are you?Mesoquack: Me? I’m you’re new best friend.PB: ....how could you possibly be my best friend? I just now met you.Mesoquack: Well, I killed all of your other ones, so, by process of elimination, I’m your best friend. And worst enemy, too.Rocket Matoran: ...hey now. What’s this? Who’s this skew-whiff over here?Mesoquack: (looks at Rocket Matoran) You’re a bit tougher than I had originally anticipated. Rocket Matoran: Psshtt. Come off it. Why are you shootin’ lightning bolts at me?Mesoquack: Cause I wanted to kill you.Rocket Matoran: That’s not nice. We just barely met. And you’re making skive lightnin’ already? Pure rude.Mesoquack: Yes. How lovely. Well...(turns to PB) your decoy didn’t work. I killed him too.PB: ...my decoy?Mesoquack: Yes. That Toa of Light you tried to send in your stead. I would love to know how you figured me out ahead of what I had planned, but that’s a question I can live without knowing. (draws his sword)PB: ...aw...come on. I was getting to like that guy too.Rocket Matoran: Thanks chap.PB: MT, not YOU.Rocket Matoran: Fine.Mesoquack: Now, we can do this one of two ways. You can stand there, and I can kill you easy, or we can fight for forever, say a bunch of cliched lines, and then, after a long battle, I can finally-Rocket Matoran: HOW ‘BOUT IS JUST SHAG YOU INSTEAD YA RUMPY PUMPY?!? (pulls out a rocket launcher)Mesoquack: What the-*BBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!*PB: (covers his face from the debris) ...(silence)Rocket Matoran: ...there. That’s how we take care of wankers like that back in MY land!PB: ...where exactly is your land?Rocket Matoran: Back in some sort of crazy test center. How should I know?Mesoquack: (pushes himself out of a pile of rubble) ...you...you will regret that.Rocket Matoran: Oh, I’m sure you will! Now bring it, ya chunky monkey!PB: ...hmm...I think I could get to like this guy.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Rocket Matoran is lolz worthy.Another great chapter Major Tom.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:'EDIT: MT, Pahrak-Kal is starting to attack me now!

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Eh, I happen to find him a little more annoying, but useful. The first scene with the sentinel getting destroyed by Kpik and JL's criuse missile was pretty cool and the banter between those two, Mesonak, and JL was amusing. The second scene was fun with a hint of epicness and looks like it will lead into a cool fight. Looking forward to next chappie as usual.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas:

Nice chappy, but now I wanna see MT stuck as some kind of slave.

...er, yeah, we'll see what we can do about that.

Another great chapter Major Tom.

David Bowie reference earns you another 5 points!

Eh, I happen to find him a little more annoying, but useful.

Oh, he was most definitely designed to be annoying. He was actually based off a combination of a Marvel character(who you probably don't know) and Waka, in terms of his annoying factor.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Chapter 28: Power of the RobotMesoquack: (fires a bolt of ice at Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: (ducks underneath)Mesoquack: ...stupid short people.Rocket Matoran: (leaps into the air and fires a gun) Come on!Mesoquack: (spins his sword around rapidly like a propellor and deflects the blast)Rocket Matoran: ...I was expecting that to be a bit more than just a bloody reflection.PB: (charges at Mesoquack, swinging his sword)Mesoquack: (blocks it just in time)PB: ...Mesoquack: (shoves PB off)PB: (lands in the dirt) Ow.Mesoquack: (points his sword at PB) Sorry, old “friend.” You’re gonna die too-*BAM!!!!*Mesoquack: (goes flying)PB: (turns to Rocket Matoran, who’s holding a smoking RPG) Where was that when I didn’t have a sword pointed at my throat?!Rocket Matoran: Ah, get over it, ya minger. I’m still gettin used to all this crackpot fightin’ stuff.Mesoquack: (picks himself out of the dirt) ...you...(looks at Rocket Matoran)...you have earned my ire.Rocket Matoran: Ah, come off it mate. Just cause you’re a nampy pamby at fightin’, and I’m what you would call one of those “professionals,” doesn’t mean ya have to go be saying pip pip to me! We can still be brill budd-Mesoquack: YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (charges straight at Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: -ies, and-(sees Mesoquack)-....oh budge it all.*WWWHHHHAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!*Rocket Matoran: ... :dazed:PB: O_oMesoquack: (stands over Rocket Matoran)...there. That should keep you quiet, puny. PB: ...Mesoquack: (turns to PB)...now...I think it’s about time I finished you off, too. You’ve been a thorn in my journey to the ultimate power for long enough. (points his sword at PB) Missile: (strikes Mesoquack in the back)*WHAM!!!*Mesoquack: Ooogggh....ah.....oww....Sentinel: Paralyzation missile was direct hit...target down.Mesoquack: (collapses on the ground)PB: ...Sentinel: (turns to PB) Surrender immediately.PB: How ‘bout no? (takes off sprinting)Sentinel: (fires another paralyzation missile)PB: (turns around, catches the missile on his sword, and flings it into the ground)Sentinel: ...curses.PB: (runs out of sight)Sentinel: (stares at the unconscious Mesoquack and Rocket Matoran)...two targets apprehended. Successful mission regardless.Meanwhile...Tahu Nuva: (walks up the stairs)Onua: That was a short vacation.Tahu Nuva: Meh. It needed to be cut short. Too many people were getting hurt, and Tahu wants to go home.Onua: Ah well. I guess home is always nice...right?Tahu Nuva: Of course. No problem with home. Home is where the heart is, right?Onua: Oh, yes. Definitely. As well as the crazy Pridak experiments, the horrible smelling Piraka closet, the twenty day old squidloaf...Tahu Nuva: Oh, come on, it can’t be that bad.Onua: Can’t it?Tahu Nuva: .....no response.Onua: ...Tahu Nuva: ...how do you think Zaktan and Pridak are going to take the news that we’re going home?Onua: Dunno. Probably be upset.Tahu Nuva: That’s what I was thinking. (opens the door to Zaktan’s room) Ah well, might as well get this-(sees the scene on the floor)Witch Doctor: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! MY SHIN!!!!!Zaktan: GET OFF ME YOU FAT...OVERWEIGHT....OBESE....FAT PERSON!!!Evo: :dazed: ....zzzzzz.....hmmm.....Big Mama’s pizza? Oh, yes...zzz...please...zzz...Tahu Nuva: (jaw drops)Onua: ....maybe they’ll just be too preoccupied to register the news in the first place.Meanwhile, in the middle of a jail on Delarax...Sonu: Ok, guys, listen up.Blackout: Listening.Gorgnak: No he’s not.Blackout: What’d you say?Gorgnak: Exactly.Sonu: He’ll be fine. He’s just a little loopy from the sedative they gave him.Blackout: Loopy? Nah, not me.Gorgnak: (gives Blackout a mean look)Sonu: ...seriously, guys. This is the plan to break you out. Blackout: Oh. Cool. So WE GET OUT OF JAIL NOW?!?Sonu: SSSHHHH!!!!Blackout: WHAT?!?! YOU’RE GOING TO BREAK US OUT OF JAIL?!? GEE, THANKS SONU!!! I’M SO GLAD THAT YOU’RE HELPING US BREAK THE LAW!!!!3 minutes later, in a maximum security cell...Sonu: I’m am going to break your face off with a hacksaw when we get out of this.Gorgnak: I told you he was still messed up from that sedative.Blackout: ...hubba wubba...Meanwhile, back in the Void...Assassin: (fires a plasma bolt from a cannon)iBrow: (gets hit and falls backwards) Ooof!!Assassin: (aims a rocket at iBrow)Brenmac: (freezes his rocket launcher solid)Assassin: ...rrrggghh...(turns back to Brenmac)Brenmac: Assassin...what’s the meaning of this?Assassin: What?Brenmac: Why are you fighting us? What’s the point?Assassin: The POINT?! You are looking for a POINT?!?! (begins laughing hysterically)Brenmac: ...Assassin: HA HA HA...oh...ah...it’s not all that funny. The point is that there is a power on this planet that you are apparently not aware of, or you would be killing your own teammates left and right to have the chance to possess it!!Brenmac: ...Assassin: You call me a traitor...perhaps that title should be changed to “The only one with intellect in this group!”Brenmac: Mhm.Assassin: ...you didn’t hear a word I said, did you?Brenmac: Me? Oh, of course I did. (nods at iBrow)Assassin: (turns around to see what Brenmac is nodding at)iBrow: (uses his elemental powers to slam Assassin into the ground)Assassin: Oof!!!Brenmac: (flies around Assassin at a dizzying speed, creating hundreds of sharp shards off ice suspended in the air, pointing at Assassin)Assassin: ....Brenmac: (finally stops moving, and then turns to Assassin) Rest in peace. (points at iBrow)iBrow: (uses his manipulation over gravity to send the ice shards hurtling at Assasssin)Ice Shards: (slam into Assassin and pierce through his armor, destroying his shields and freezing him from within)Brenmac: ...iBrow: ...well....that wasn’t SO bad.Brenmac: We’ve gotta get rid of him. (begins spinning his propellor like tool rapidly)iBrow: Aw. He would’ve made such a great pet.Brenmac: Too dangerous for a pet. (moves towards the frozen Assassin)Rocket: (comes out of nowhere and hits Brenmac)Brenmac: (goes flying) WHY DO I ALWAYS GET THROWN INTO THE AIR?!?!iBrow: (turns around)Brigade of Sentinels: Halt immediately.iBrow: Aw, c’mon. (takes off running)To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Okay, these past two chapters were just epic, and I WILL SEEK REVENGE ON MESOQUACK! Rocket Matoran may be annoying, but he's helpful. Oh and you finally permanently removed an MIA Zehvor. Wow. First Zehvor to ever officially die award goes to....ASSASSIN!!!Maybe not permanently though, knowing 4-Mask, Mesonak, Evo, Tahu, TM, Xeno the Dark Lord...yeah he's not dead.And what I meant by join the Zehvor was like within the story, I meet the others and team up with all of them, not just MT...who my character now thinks is dead...?New Purple Part and SECOND-TO-LAST ONE! After this, there's only one cliffhanger left-the present-day one. This'll wrap up them flashybacks!Oh and don't you like how PB's fighting Derus in both the present and the past? Pretty cool right?Enjoy!Purple Part #171948, the Center base, the Void...“NO!” Purple screamed as Derus burned Eruk, his head, chest, stomach.But it was too late. Eruk was already burned. This killed him.Purple tackled Derus to choke him, but was burned on the chest by Derus’s sword. Purple leapt back up.Eruk was slowly dying, his armor and chest melted. The ancient mystery of what a Toa’s inside is was solved, but only to Purple and Derus.Derus got up too, and Purple couldn’t get near him, thanks to the sword. Purple’s katanas had been kicked away by Derus when Purple tackeld him, and had slid a distance due to the icy floor. Around Derus though, the ice was melting, as he was superheating his body.The door was all the way open. It was like an airlock-behind it, another door, this one leading to the outside. Another keypad, probably the same combination.“Hey...Derus...” came a gasping voice from behind Purple and him.Derus whirled around, protected from Purple for the moment being by his heated form.It was Eruk who’d spoken-almost dead, but using his last ounce of strength to weakly point the rocket launcher at Derus.“I guess I’ll...outlive...you...after all...” Eruk said, a weak smile crossing his lips.The rocket hit...a few feet from Derus. The explosion knocked him down, and caused him to lose concentration, un-heating his body, but didn’t even hurt him at all.Eruk didn’t notice though, for he was dead. Finished.Purple, knowing he shouldn’t focus on that, leapt to attack Derus, who kicked Purple in the chest and knocked him back. Then Derus noticed a nearby tank-not a vehicle, but a container, attached to the wall. He knew what it was.Derus ran away, and as he did, flung his sword at the tank. It punctured it, the puncture right in front of Purple, and Xenon shot out.A Xenon storage tank, no less.The Xenon covered Purple, shooting and shooting out. By now the door Purple had opened closed, sealing off Derus (who was gone anyways) and Eruk’s body.The Xenon filled the room, leaving no air to breathe for Purple. As Purple began to run out of air, he opened his mouth, only to begin to drown on Xenon.Purple was kicking and clawing at the stuff, but to no avail. Finally he managed to focus, even as he died, and punch in 1-9-2-0 on the second keypad.The door began to slowly open, and the sink slowly sunk down, going out onto the ground in front of the base. Purple gasped for air, and it entered his lungs. He lay there in the pool of Xenon for he-didn’t-know-how-long before he fled, not affected by the Xenon......as far as he knew.After that, Purple, in 1949, met the resistance. They worked to take out storage bases and facilities of the Center, disrupt their projects, kill their members, and their drones and sentinels-which seemed to be invincible to elements-as well as help other victims of this group’s cruel plot regain their memories, and join them in their own little war on the Center, there on the Void. And that’s all it was-a Void, in the middle of who knows where, full of the Center and rebels with a take-them-down-with-us goal, knowing of no escape.FLASHBACK ARC CONCLUDED-MODERN ARC TO BE CONTINUED...

Once more, another great Aftermath chapter, and not so bad yourself friend of jelly.Can't wait to see Mesonak and I totally destroy every Sentinel ever with awesomeness.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

No, Mesoquack is a clone of Mesonak that...Mesonak created? And one of the Tahus were involved? I don't remember much more than that.So Assassin is dead now. Didn't see that coming. And hey, you were right, the Rocket Matoran may be annoying, but he has his uses. He's like Mr. Matoro if he was irritating.About the lack of a new chapter for AT:TC-I know how I want to continue the story, I just need to determine how I will write it. Once I have that figured out, things should be a little easier for me. Until then, good as usual.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas:

Well, while MT was planning in the other forum, he said something about 'A really jealous

brother of Mesonak

who is a polar opposite of Mesonak.'Recap - Everyone went of a trip to a hotel. Pridak goes to Mexico because of some 'Army call' and Fire Lord + Xplode follow to get him back. Pridak gets in a accident after acquiring an RPG and doing the impossible. Now, he is the exact same as a really exaggerated barney the dinosaur. Meanwhile, the people who went on the trip has come home; JL tells some other Zehvor of The Void - A planet which is the current base of The Center, a group of Turaga who tried to recreate events in history in crude ways, after their plan for a perfect universe using Xenon in a civilized way failed and their 3 supertoa, along with the Anti-Xenon, was defeated.Some of the Zehvor leave for that planet. MT finds PB, a fighter of the rebellion. Meanwhile, Mesonak and Lev starts a bounty hunting service. Their first job is to hunt down Mesonak, Mesonak's evil twin who is also named after a duck. (By Mesonak.) Some of the Zehvor are captured by The Center's sentinels+drones, and Assassin decides to troll. He fails and is killed. Meanwhile, PB meets Rocket Matoran while MT gets owned by Mesoquack. Mesonak and Lev appear on the scene, and Mesonaks wins a war by shouting the words "MESOQUACK! MESOQUACK! MESOQUACK!" loudly. They fight, and Lev is called by Tahu. Using his brain, he tricks Mesoquack into thinking there is a massive bomb about to explode. Mesoquack runs, Levacius heaves a sigh and gets massively owned when Tahu calls again, saying that it wasn't a bomb, but a packet of C4. Lev goes 0.0 and boom, along with Mesonak. Mesoquack decides to go find PB so he can kill and destroy, and gets annoyed by Rocket Matoran. Meanwhile....My favourite part. DUN DUN DUN!MT becomes a slave of a matoran.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

So Assassin is dead now. Didn't see that coming. And hey, you were right, the Rocket Matoran may be annoying, but he has his uses. He's like Mr. Matoro if he was irritating.

...er...Assassin didn't die. He just got badly frozen. Brenmac was coming to smash him into little tiny bits when the sentinel shot him. But no, Assassin's not dead yet...just an ice cube.Chapter 29: To Trap a SentinelMT: ....zzzzz......zz....(wakes up)....huh? Wha-...?Toa: Oh. Look. He woke up.MT: (looks to his left and sees a giant pit of lava below him) AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!Toa: (drops MT out of shock) MT: (grabs on to the edge of a cliff, dangling above the lava pit)Toa: ....Matoran: ...it would seem that he would prefer not to be burned alive.Toa: Hmm. Perhaps we should tell him that the lava is ok, after all.Matoran: ...what?Toa: (bends over and whispers to MT) ...the lava...is your friend...the lava...will not hurt you-MT: (slaps the Toa)Toa: ...ow...MT: (pulls himself up) How stupid do you think I am?Matoran: He talks!MT: ...of course I talk. What did you think I was, a stupid test subject?Toa: ...Matoran: ...MT: ...let’s try that again. Hello there. I’m MT. Who are you?Toa: My name is Karo. And this guy is...Matoran: ...Karo: ...er...Matoran: (whispers in Karo’s ear)Karo: Illik! Ah, yes, Illik. MT: ....pleasure to meet you both.Karo: Likewise-MT: Now I’d like to know why you were attempting to toss me into a pool of lava.Karo: ...Illik: ...Karo: ...well...er...you see...life is overrated.MT: Mhm. So why aren’t you throwing yourself into that pit of lava right now?Karo: Because, as I always say...or said once when I was being chased by a bunch of scary robots...“life may be overrated, but death just plain sucks.”MT: ...Karo: Anyways, we’re mercenaries. Not particularly good mercenaries, but still mercenaries, nonetheless.Illik: I should remind you that, in two days, our rent will be 600 decacycles overdue.Karo: Mmm. Thanks for that. MT: ...how have you not gotten evicted from your house yet?Karo: Well, it’s not so much a house as it is technically a shack. A love shack, baby. MT: ...Illik: If anyone cares what I think-Karo: Which no one does.Illik: -I believe it has something to do with the Center not being heard of for nearly a centicycle now.MT: ...Illik: They were the governing force on this planet. But they went quiet a long time ago...and nothing’s been heard from them since.MT: Mhm. Well, that’s interesting, to say the least. Now, this conversation’s been lovely and all, but I really can’t stay. If you two are done making up excuses for trying to burn me alive, I’ll-Voice: MT!!MT: (turns around) Who now?PB: (runs up) Oh, thank the beaver I found you.Karo: ...the beaver?PB: Shut up.MT: What happened?PB: I met that crazy gold armored Toa that you met. He said he had killed you. He got taken away by a group of sentinels, along with some Matoran that was helping me.MT: ...ok.PB: This is important, though. That Matoran seemed to know something about that super secret power that the yellow armored Toa was talking about. If the sentinels interrogate him and figure it out...we may be in for quite a bit of trouble.MT: ...lovely. Absolutely lovely. Well, here, let’s do this...(turns to Karo and Illik)Karo: ...MT: ...actually, I take that back. Horrible idea. Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE idea.15 minutes later...MT: I cannot believe we are taking these guys along for a secret mission.Karo: We’re off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of Rocket Matoran!Meanwhile...Tahu Nuva: We got everything?Pohatu: I believe so. Most of the suitcases are in here, and I think Onua’s bringing the last couple out right now.Onua: (carrying a ton of suitcases on his head) *grunt*...why...do I have to carry all this?Pohatu: Cause you got the mask of strength.Onua: ...and I thought that would end up being a good thing. (chucks them all into the trunk)Suitcase: (lands in the trunk) *Wham!*Voice: Ow!Tahu Nuva: ...Pohatu: ...Tahu Nuva: ...what was that?Onua: What?Tahu Nuva: That voice. From inside the suitcase.Onua: Oh. Well, long story short, it was the only way we could keep Pridak from hugging everyone.Pohatu: Suitcase quarantine?Onua: Pretty much.Tahu Nuva: That’s it. I’m finding a psychiatrist for him when we get home.Back in the Void...Levacius: ...sooo....what is this thing again?Mesonak: It’s a bomb trap.Kpik: ...and the point of this “trap” is...?Mesonak: Well, it goes a little like this. We need metal to build ourselves a space ship to get off this stupid planet, right?Levacius: ...right.Mesonak: So, I built this hole in the ground, and, using the parts of that terribly engineered sled you guys made-JL: Hey! That sled was awesome!Mesonak: -I created a trap door over a giant hole I dug in the ground. Kpik: Excellent. You created a trap door. Now what?Mesonak: Here’s what we do. One of us, preferably not me, goes and taunts a sentinel. The sentinel gets ticked, runs after us, and whoever is being used as bate runs over the trap door. The sentinel follows, and another one of us, possibly me, springs the trap door. Kpik: This is sounding more and more complicated by the minut-Mesonak: Then, another of us, potentially me, runs over, and, while the robot’s still in the hole, covers him up with dirt, and beats him over the head with the shovel as many times as possible. If Assassin was here, I’d advocate him doing that, but, meh, he’s not, so someone else will.JL: ...so...then we tear apart the sentinel while he’s buried shoulder high in dirt?Mesonak: Wrong. Then someone, preferably me, drops a bomb on him. Then we have lots of metal AND fire, which we can use to attract more sentinels to our trap. Levacius: Where are we getting this bomb, exactly?Mesonak: ...JL: ...Kpik: ...Levacius: ...Mesonak: ...er...well...hmm...hadn’t really though of that. Maybe we can’t make a bomb. Does anyone have any ideas of what else we can use to drop on the sentinel?30 minutes later...Mesonak: ...I...I don’t believe this is very safe.Levacius: (holding Mesonak’s leg, dangling him above a trapped sentinel) Just tell me when you’re finished burying him!JL: (shoves a little bit more dirt on the sentinel, and then whacks in the face with the shovel) Done!Sentinel: Cease and decist immediately!Levacius: All right! Ready Mesonak?Mesonak: ....oohhhhh dear.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Karo: ...well...er...you see...life is overrated.MT: Mhm. So why aren’t you throwing yourself into that pit of lava right now?Karo: Because, as I always say...or said once when I was being chased by a bunch of scary robots...“life may be overrated, but death just plain sucks.”MT: ...Karo: Anyways, we’re mercenaries. Not particularly good mercenaries, but still mercenaries, nonetheless.Illik: I should remind you that, in two days, our rent will be 600 decacycles overdue.Karo: Mmm. Thanks for that.MT: ...how have you not gotten evicted from your house yet?Karo: Well, it’s not so much a house as it is technically a shack. A love shack, baby.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDAwesome-funny chapter, MT. Especially the quoted part above. :P-Skar

Karo: ...well...er...you see...life is overrated.MT: Mhm. So why aren’t you throwing yourself into that pit of lava right now?Karo: Because, as I always say...or said once when I was being chased by a bunch of scary robots...“life may be overrated, but death just plain sucks.”MT: ...Karo: Anyways, we’re mercenaries. Not particularly good mercenaries, but still mercenaries, nonetheless.Illik: I should remind you that, in two days, our rent will be 600 decacycles overdue.Karo: Mmm. Thanks for that.MT: ...how have you not gotten evicted from your house yet?Karo: Well, it’s not so much a house as it is technically a shack. A love shack, baby.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDAwesome-funny chapter, MT. Especially the quoted part above. :P-Skar
Exactly this. Best part in a long time lol.And FINAL PURPLE PART TIME!!! It's a good deal longer than the others. Oh btw the word count is 1080, which is also the graphical power of Nintendo's upcoming eighth-gen system, the Wii U. Just thought that was a cool coincendence. Yeah, the others had about 500 word count, so this is twice as long.Enjoy! And I hope you enjoyed the Purple Parts overall, I had a ton of fun writing them :D !Purple Part #18They stood on a large hanging platform which extended from a Center base. They had the nooses around their necks, though the ground hadn’t yet dropped.Their hands were bound behind them, their feet too. Blocks underneath them helped them stay standing straight up-if they slipped because of the bound feet, they would be choked.Four beings stood there in front of the crowd. Some of the crowd cheered-that was the Center employees. Some of the crowd did nothing but repeat phrases like “mission success” or “targets apprehended and soon to be eliminated”-that was the drones and sentinels.Others wept, or nodded grimly, staring into the eyes of the four. Those were the ones who had been taken like the four had-those ones hadn’t had their memories wiped.And yet others looked around bewilderedly, or unknowingly, some repeating phrases that had gone down in history-the reenactment ones, the ones who had someone else’s memory, who thought this itself was a reenactment-or, actually, a real event, but thanks to the memories they’d had implanted in them, thought they couldn’t stop it.“Nice to see you Mesonak” Purple said softly to the Toa next to him. That had been Derus’s surprise.Mesonak stood tall, with gold armor. His long silver sword lay about ten feet behind him, on a table with the others’ weapons.“Nice to see you too, Bouncy” Mesonak said. They all looked dejected, for they knew what was coming.To add to Purple in particular’s humiliation, the others had been allowed to keep their armor, while his had been removed.Derus stepped forward, up to the edge of the platform, in front of the four. Behind the four were four levers, one to released the square of wood under each of their feet. This had been designed for four to be executed on the same day.“Now” Derus said. “Watch, as the oh-so-mighty sixty-three year fugitive Purple is executed, along with his even longer on the run friend Mesonak, followed by two recent rebels, Terun and Sanid. First up to die is Sanid.”Pure fear filled Sanid’s face, and he tried to break free, but only managed to wriggle around uselessly.The Skakdi stood in front of Purple, somewhat near the edge. Maybe, just maybe...Purple kicked out with both his feet, managing to kick the Skakdi forward and off the platform. Purple himself wasn’t choked, because coming back down onto the block wasn’t a long enough drop to stretch the rope taut.The Skakdi fell maybe twenty feet, hitting the ground. A loud snapping sound could be heard as his arm broke. He got to his feet and stumbled forward as Derus looked at Purple with rage. The Skakdi was now under Terun’s area...Terun slyly let Purple catch a glimpse of his broken hand bonds. He aimed one hand at his own lever, the heavy cement block still underneath his feet.Purple understood what he was going to do. Purple simply mouthed the word “goodbye.”Terun nodded, and sent a powerful gust at his own lever. It knocked the lever forward, then snapped it right off. As Terun dropped, the cement bloc did too, slamming into the Skakdi’s skull and cracking it, killing him.Terun too died then, for his rope became taut, jerking back and breaking his neck. He dangled there, kicking and clawing at his rope to no avail as it choked him. It also hurt his broken neck. Finally, he became still.“Well” Derus said. “A surprising turn of events, but nevertheless, Terun has been executed. Next up, I believe, is Sanid.”Soon, Sanid had met the same cruel, horrible fate as Terun. Purple and Mesonak tried to stay strong, which was much harder for Purple, as he’d befriended the two.“Next up is...Purple!”The Center employees cheered as Derus made his way to the lever...But Purple’s bonds sizzled away. The rope had been inlaid with something designed to counteract elemental powers-but Purple’s had been building, extra strong due to his rage.Purple then fried his noose and foot bonds, just as Derus pulled the lever, and Purple also flipped back, off the square of wood that gave way. Purple landed on his feet as the crows below gasped. Purple picked up his katanas, and cut Mesonak’s bonds before Derus could pull Mesonak’s lever.Purple and Mesonak slowly walked toward Derus, only for Turaga Unik, one of the heads of the Center, to jump in the way, wielding Derus’s old fire sword, which sizzled.“Turns out I don’t need elemental powers to use this!” Unik said, grinning as he twirled it, getting used to the blade. He and Derus were at the edge of the large wooden platform, but he was keeping Purple and Mesonak back.Mesonak selected his sword from the table. It was a standoff there.“You’ve taken three of my friends” Purple said, his teeth gritted. “You’ve taken my life. Isn’t it fair, then, that I take yours?”“Not when I have this” Unik said.“I’ve suffered enough burns from that piece of [swear word :P] to know it’s not as bad as a POed Purple.”With that, Purple grabbed the sizzling sword with both hands, even though it burned, and flung Turaga Unik back and into Derus, sending them both off the platform.When they hit the ground, Unik was still holding the sword. The impact ended up driving it not only right through his own body, but Derus’s too.Sixty-three years of fighting-now fully worth it.Mesonak jumped down into the crowd, his sword glowing blue as it struck Center employees and cut the bonds of Center slaves, and Purple jumped down as well, one element coming from each hand, taking out drones and sentinels left and right.And so they fought...And so now, they fight.Against a group they have no hope to defeat, on a planet they have no hope to leave, for beings they have no hope to save.Rage is their only driving force, though it doesn’t blind all judgment for them.But hope would come, and it’s name......would be Zehvor.But Mesonak wasn’t as Bouncy thought.Mesonak would become a filthy traitor.Mesonak would change.This is really cheesy-looking.This sucks.Wow. Finally some minor humor in these Purple Parts.Whatever, backstory isn’t a place for humor, especially since Purple is quite serious at this point.So yeah.THE END(This is where it really ties into A2.)

PB used to write Purple Parts, but then he took an arrow to the knee.Or at least ran out of them.Another good chapter Mister Turner. Dangling Mesonak over a pit was the best part of all.That whole conversation.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Great way to end the Purple Parts PB! I really loved it and felt sad when Terun and Sanid died, but joyous when Purple and Mesonak were victorious in the end. As for your chapter MT, it was good too. The beginning with you refusing to let Karo and Illik come with you and then them coming with you was funny. Hopefully Pridak can get some real help when they get back and uh...hope the trap works? I have nothing else to say other than I have returned to my word and Chapter 18 of Almost There is now up.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas:

PB used to write Purple Parts, but then he took an arrow to the knee.

WIIIIIIIN.Also, I haven't read a single Purple Part except for that last and final one, so I'm very lost, but also very glad that Meso and Purple escaped death (Very sad that their friends didn't, though).So... awesome Purple Part, Purple.Purple sounds weird now.:P-Skar

Mesonak: ...I...I don’t believe this is very safe.Levacius: (holding Mesonak’s leg, dangling him above a trapped sentinel) Just tell me when you’re finished burying him!JL: (shoves a little bit more dirt on the sentinel, and then whacks in the face with the shovel) Done!Sentinel: Cease and decist immediately!Levacius: All right! Ready Mesonak?Mesonak: ....oohhhhh dear.

Trololololololololololol~

This is really cheesy-looking.This sucks.

Me Gusta!

Karo: ...well...er...you see...life is overrated.MT: Mhm. So why aren’t you throwing yourself into that pit of lava right now?Karo: Because, as I always say...or said once when I was being chased by a bunch of scary robots...“life may be overrated, but death just plain sucks.”MT: ...Karo: Anyways, we’re mercenaries. Not particularly good mercenaries, but still mercenaries, nonetheless.Illik: I should remind you that, in two days, our rent will be 600 decacycles overdue.Karo: Mmm. Thanks for that.MT: ...how have you not gotten evicted from your house yet?Karo: Well, it’s not so much a house as it is technically a shack. A love shack, baby.MT: ...Illik: If anyone cares what I think-Karo: Which no one does.Illik: -I believe it has something to do with the Center not being heard of for nearly a centicycle now.

And the Center had to leave just after they put you guys here.Good chapter MT, and PB, yes, it was cheesy. Very cheesy. So cheesy I hated it. Because I hate cheese and cheese sucks a lot. But other than that it was good. Apart from disgusting yellow cheese.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013