Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Chapter 30: The Return TripOn an interstate, headed back towards Georgia...In the back of the van...Hakann: So then, I told him, “dude, the FBI is not really going to kill you, dude.”Takadox: Mhm.Hakann: But he was freaking out anyway. He was like “Dude, I have to jump!” And I was like: “No no no!”Takadox: Oh wow.Hakann: And then this van pulled up at like the worst time ever, so guess-*SNORE!*Hakann: ...Takadox: ...(turns his head)Brutaka: ZZzzzzzz....*SNORE!*Takadox: (turns back towards Hakann) :evilgrin:30 seconds, one carton of baking soda, a dozen eggs, a bag of flour, cake mix, a match, and a bowl full of ice cubes later...Brutaka: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! OK!!!! I’M UP!!! OWW!!!!!Back in the front of the van...Tahu: ...oh...great.Jaller: What?Tahu: Brutaka’s screaming in the back of the van. Go find out what happened, will you?Jaller: ...in...the back of the van?Tahu: Yeah.Jaller: ...you want me...to go to the back of the van...with the Piraka.Tahu: Yeah. Come on, dude. It’s not like they’re thugs who are going to beat you up or something.Jaller: ...(stares at Tahu)...how hard did you hit your head on that sidewalk?Tahu: Pretty hard. Why?Jaller: No reason. No reason at all. (heads off towards the back of the van)Meanwhile...Brenmac: ...ooogggh...(pushes himself out of a hole in the ground)iBrow: (walks over to Brenmac) You ok?Brenmac: Yeah. What happened?iBrow: Some sentinel shot you, and you went flying. They took the frozen Assassin back to their base. Said something about experimenting on him.Brenmac: Lovely. iBrow: ....you sure you’re ok?Brenmac: What? Of course I’m ok. Why wouldn’t I be ok?iBrow: ...you’re not looking at me. You’re staring at a tree.Brenmac: Oh. (turns towards iBrow) I THOUGHT you looked a whole lot more beautiful for some reason.iBrow: Ha ha. At any rate, we should get a move-on, before those stupid robots show back up.Brenmac: What? Run AWAY from the people who attacked us? iBrow: ...er...yes...not exactly a novel idea, but-Brenmac: I don’t think you understand the meaning of the word “Zehvor.”iBrow: ...I thought it was just some made up word you came up with on the spot-Brenmac: When you are a “Zehvor,” you do not run away from things.iBrow: ...Brenmac: You take them on! If someone steals your stuff, you follow them and beat them up! If someone has something you want, you beat them up for that too!iBrow: We’re such role models for children.Brenmac: And if you’re afraid of something, then by gosh, you go beat it up and STOP being afraid of it!iBrow: There’s a creeper behind you.Brenmac: AAAAAHHHH!!!! (whirls around) WHERE??!iBrow: I thought you wouldn’t be afraid of it.Brenmac: ...iBrow: What?Brenmac: The boy who cried wolf was bad enough. But the Matoran who cries “Creeper”....there is no room for forgiveness for him.iBrow: Aw, big deal. Just admit it. There are some things you’re afraid of.Brenmac: Nope.iBrow: Justin Bieber?Brenmac: No.iBrow: The Jonas Brothers?Brenmac: Nope.iBrow: Madonna?Brenmac: No-,well, kinda.iBrow: So there is something.Brenmac: All right, there may be “something,” but it’s not much. Now, can we please move on to tracking down those sentinels?iBrow: Sure, I guess. What’s the big deal with tracking down a sentinel base, anyway? You feeling good about 100 on 2 odds?Brenmac: When both of us are this good looking, I say yes.iBrow: You’re talking to that tree again.Brenmac: Oh. Whoops.Meanwhile, back in the van...Hakann: ...hey, look. It’s Jaller.Jaller: Hello, guys.Takadox: What do you want?Jaller: Tahu says to be quiet.Hakann: ...Takadox: ...do you know what we do to little Tahu servants?Jaller: Drool everywhere when you see them?Takadox: (notices he’s slobbering on the seat)...oh....well...this time yes, but NORMALLY?Jaller: No, I really don’t know. And I don’t care either, because there’s nothing you two can POSSIBLY do to scare me. So bring it on, you two bit punks.Takadox: (nods at Hakann)One horribly improvised Barraki and Piraka duet of “Friday” later...Voice from the Back Seat: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!Tahu: Hey, Kapura.Kapura: Yeah?Tahu: Go find out what’s happening in the back se-Kapura: No.Tahu: ....I won’t buy you ice cream on t-Kapura: Ok.Tahu: ...Kapura: ...Tahu: Fine. Guess I’ll go have to check it out MYSELF!Next chapter: Tahu in the back seat of the van! Sonu’s horrible escape plan! Rocket Matoran breaking into places! And more exclamation points%-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I used to be afraid of nothing. But then I took an arrow to the knee.Terrible chapter because it didn't have Levacius/Mesonak in it....Nah J/K, another awesome chapter.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

iBrow: Sure, I guess. What’s the big deal with tracking down a sentinel base, anyway? You feeling good about 100 on 2 odds?Brenmac: When both of us are this good looking, I say yes.iBrow: You’re talking to that tree again.Brenmac: Oh. Whoops.

Does this mean that Brenmac won't be feeling so good about the odds seeing that iBrow is not a tree?Anyway, it's another awesome chapter. I rather enjoyed the antics inside the van.

Next chapter: Tahu in the back seat of the van! Sonu’s horrible escape plan! Rocket Matoran breaking into places! And more exclamation points%

Best part of the chapter. XDAwesome chapter, I mean.

I used to be afraid of nothing. But then I took an arrow to the knee.

I used to make arrow to the knee comments, then it got old.:P(Also, due to Levacius' half negative comment, I have to reassure the author that this chapter was indeed cool.)-Skar

I used to make arrow to the knee comments, then it got old.

I use to make comments on people making arrow to the knee comments, but then I took an arrow to the knee. Then I realized I made an arrow to the knee comment about an arrow to the knee comment about an arrow to the knee comment, so I put your arrow to the knee comment inside your arrow to the knee comment about an arrow to the knee comment so you can comment on arrows to the knees while you comment to comments about arrows to the knee.(Beat that, anybody)The chapter actually was quite funny, I was just being annoying for the sake of being annoying.

Time to go put on some more make up then, geez.....

Hate to say it, but iBrow... this isn't Twilight, we don't need make up.We're ZEHVOR! Role models to children everywhere!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Does this mean Brenmac won't be feeling so good about the odds seeing that iBrow is not a tree?

Nah.It's actually not Madonna I'm afraid of, but heights. (No really.) But other than that, great chapter. Tahu having to deal with the Piraka in the back of the van should be a fun read.Concerning those "mini-chapters" I was supposed to write after PB completed his Purple Parts, I'll start on them shortly, but right now I don't have the time.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas:

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

I used to be afraid of nothing. But then I took an arrow to the knee.

I had a guard say that to me in Skyrim the other day. Then i actually shot him in the knee with an arrow. And he died.Sweet Mata-Nui, they did a horribly done re-endition of Friday? How could it be done worse?? Were they setting things on fire during it?That must be a pretty big van...MTL

I used to make arrow to the knee comments, then it got old.

I use to make comments on people making arrow to the knee comments, but then I took an arrow to the knee. Then I realized I made an arrow to the knee comment about an arrow to the knee comment about an arrow to the knee comment, so I put your arrow to the knee comment inside your arrow to the knee comment about an arrow to the knee comment so you can comment on arrows to the knees while you comment to comments about arrows to the knee.(Beat that, anybody)The chapter actually was quite funny, I was just being annoying for the sake of being annoying.

Time to go put on some more make up then, geez.....

Hate to say it, but iBrow... this isn't Twilight, we don't need make up.We're ZEHVOR! Role models to children everywhere!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Yo dawg I heard you like arrows to the knee so I put a...Anyway, I'm technically not a Zehvor, so I don't need to be a role-model for children.

Anyway, I'm technically not a Zehvor, so I don't need to be a role-model for children.

No worries on that one.

Sweet Mata-Nui, they did a horribly done re-endition of Friday? How could it be done worse?? Were they setting things on fire during it?That must be a pretty big van...

It's a limo van. :PChapter 31: Sentinel JeepsRocket Matoran: ...(wakes up)...ugh....Sentinel: Subject has awakened.Sentinel 2: Administrative sedative.Rocket Matoran: What?Sentinel 2: (moves closer with a needle)Rocket Matoran: (knocks the needle away) Get that piece of jibberjabber away from me, ya nutbase.Sentinel 2: ...subject appears still violent. Removing from the realmof consciousness. (aims a bolt of electricity at Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: O_o Oh dang. (dives out of the way)Electricity: (bounces off the table and hits the other Sentinel)Sentinel: ...oooh....oh dear...electrocution....(collapses on the ground)Rocket Matoran: (takes off running through the room) Woo woo woo!!Sentinel 2: Halt immediately, infidel. (fires more electrical bolts)Rocket Matoran: (ducks underneath a table and grabs a box full ofsurgical knives) How about, for once, YOU do the halting, ok mate?(grabs the knives out of the box and flings the box at the Sentinel)*WHOMP!!!*Sentinel 2: ...(gets his head stuck in thebox)...oohh...dark...initiating thermal protocols-Rocket Matoran: (hops up on the Sentinel)Sentinel 2: Dismount from the robot. Now. (flings its arms aboutcrazily, trying to grab the Matoran)Rocket Matoran: How about a Matoran chiropractor for ya? (beginsshoving the knives into the Sentinel's parts) Guarantee you'll work100% worse than usual!Sentinel 2: ...oooggghhh....maximum damage limit exceeded. Shuttingdown. (collapses onto the ground)Rocket Matoran: ...well...now that that bit of hosh posh is taken careof...let's go find some new mates to hang out with!Meanwhile, back elsewhere in the Void...Levacius: Well...looks like we've got a lot of decent metal here.JL: Yeah...SCRAP metal.Kpik: How in the world are we going to make a spaceship out of this?Mesonak: Just put it together and stick an engine on the end.Levacius: Put it together how?Mesonak: I figure if we use enough duct tape, it should work.Levacius: ...JL: Well...I suppose it's worth a shot.Kpik: No, it's not. Because as soon as we get into space, the ducttape will be torn apart by the vacuum in said area of space.However....it still might be good for something.JL: ...how?15 minutes late..Kpik: ...aaaannndddd there! A model jeep. 15% more durable than theones made on Earth, although it'll probably break down a few moretimes per year.Mesonak: What are we gonna do with a jeep?Kpik: Simple. We'll go driving, and find a sentinel base, and a REALspaceship, and THEN get out of here.Levacius: ...a base of sentinels?Kpik: Sure.Levacius: How are we going to get through that?Kpik: We'll just have to be stealthy?Levacius: (stares at Mesonak)Mesonak: ...what?Levacius: Oh, nothing...nothing at all.Back on Earth, in the back of a van..Tahu: (pushes himself over a seat and looks down) Will whoever keepsmaking those noises be quiet?!?Hakann: (looks up) Hey, it's Mr. Fall out of a Five Story Window.How's that concussion treating you?Tahu: Fine. Could you two keep it down back here?Takadox: N-Tahu: (hits Takadox in the face with a bottle of Old Spice) Oh, and bythe way, everyone else in the van would appreciate it if you two wouldstart using this.Takadox: ...(rubs his sore head)...Old Spice?Tahu: Yeah. You smell like rotten flesh. Please use it. (heads backtowards the front)Takadox: ...Hakann: (shrugs)5 minutes later...Tuma: ...what smells like...minty mango rotten flesh?-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

MINTY-MANGO ROTTEN FISH!Price = $0.01/1000 lb.Please lord take it off of our hands! Rocket Matoran is awesome.Though I want to know just how we built a jeep out of metal and duct tape and an engine.Maybe Kpik is MacGeyver.Anyways, another good chapter Master Turtle.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Good one.I like how the Rocket Matoran was with the sentinel, acting all cool but being strong at the same time. (And not using a rocket to defeat his opponent too!) If that Jeep really is 15% more durable, then it should be strong enough to crush a sentinel. Let's hope so.The end was good too, "minty mango rotten flesh", hahah. The Piraka will need a really long bath when they get back to the house.Oh, yeah, and its good to see Tuma after all this time too.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas:

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Wait, Rocket Matoran is Australian?

Australian accent, yes. He hates grilled shrimp, though, so he couldn't possibly be fully Australian.

The end was good too, "minty mango rotten flesh", hahah. The Piraka will need a really long bath when they get back to the house.

I think the Piraka are far beyond the point where baths would do anything. Maybe a soak in a pool of radioactive sludge water.

Price = $0.01/1000 lb.

And that's before inflation :PChapter 32: Assassin vs. MesoquackRocket Matoran: (smashes through a doorway)Drone: (turns around) Halt immed-Rocket Matoran: (puts a rocket through the drone’s body)Drone: ...(explodes)Rocket Matoran: Out of my way, ya barmey.Drone 2: (positions itself in Rocket Matoran’s way)Rocket Matoran: (grabs a test subject and wields it like a sword)Drone 2: ...drop the test subject immediately and-Rocket Matoran: (begins beating the Drone over the head with the test subject)*WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM WHAM!!!!!*Drone 2: ...(shuts down)Test Subject: (wakes up)....ow?Rocket Matoran: Sorry, mate. You were the only good weapon I could find. (throws him through a window)Drone 2: (falls apart)Rocket Matoran: There ya go. You guys are a lot more brill when ya don’t work....hold on...(notices a jetpack on the Drone)15 seconds later...Rocket Matoran: (flying through the base) YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!Sentinel: Halt!Rocket Matoran: I’m done haltin’ for you, mate! (launches a rocket at the Sentinel)Sentinel: (pulls up a shield and reflects the rocket)*BAMMM!!!!!* (hits a control panel)Voice: Warning. Cooling tank offline. All frozen test subjects will be thawed out in less than 5 cyclos.Rocket Matoran: ...hmm. Ah well. Whatever that means.Elsewhere in the base...Assassin: (slowly begins to unfreeze)Back on Delarax...Gorgnak: How’s it going?Sonu: Not very well. Constructing an explosive out of materials found in a standard jail cell is harder than it looks.Gorgnak: Hmm. By the way, Blackout seems to have returned to normal. Well, normal for him, that is.Sonu: Lovely. Personally, I’d like to check him out for myself, just to make sure that he’s ok and al-*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!*Gorgnak: ...Sonu: ...Gorgnak: ...I thought you said that was HARDER than you thought!Sonu: I though it was! RUN!! (takes off sprinting out of the now destroyed jail cell)Guard: (runs up) Stop! Stop imme-Sonu: (grabs the guard and flings him down the hall)Guard: (takes out two more guards standing there)Gorgnak: (grabs Blackout) Blackout! Come on!Blackout: But...the pineapple trees are so pretty over here.Gorgnak: ...meh...more or less normal. (begins dragging Blackout down the hall with him)Blackout: Ow ow ow ow ow ow-Group of Guards: Freeze!Sonu: (points his sword at the guards and releases a blast of flame) Burn.Guards: (get incinerated by the flames)Gorgnak: (still dragging Blackout in a desperate attempt to keep up with Sonu) How come these stupid Toa never use their elemental powers?Blackout: Ow ow ow ow ow ow.Sonu: (places his sword on his back) Most of them have forgotten how to after the war with the Terna, relying instead on plasma based weaponry.Gorgnak: ...doesn’t seem very effective.Sonu: Their loss.Elsewhere...Assassin: (begins walking through the base)Sentinel: (notices Assassin) Ha-Assassin: (pulls out a plasma rifle and fires it)Sentinel: (pulls up a shield)Plasma: (reflects off)Assassin: ...(acts like nothing happened and keeps walking)Sentinel: HALT. (fires a lightning bolt at Assassin)Lightning: (strikes Assassin)Assassin: ...(turns towards the Sentinel)...Sentinel: (aims a rocket launcher at Assassin) The command will not be repeated.Assassin: (opens his hand towards the Sentinel and incases it in a purple sphere)Sentinel: ...Assassin: (shrinks the sphere, and the Sentinel inside, to a size a little smaller than a globe)Sentinel: ...assistance requir-Assassin: Annoying. (steps on the sphere and crushes it)(silence)Assassin: ...good. (turns towards a door)Lightning Bolt: (comes out of nowhere and strikes Assassin)*ZAP!!!*Assassin: (stumbles forward, and turns around)Mesoquack: Forgot about me, did you?Assassin: You!Mesoquack: Your mistake.Assassin: I sent you running for your life once-I bet I can do it again.Mesoquack: (smiles) Ah, yes, but back then, I possessed nowhere near the power I do now...with this. (pulls out his sword and points it at Assassin)Assassin: ...you have a sword. How lovely.Mesoquack: But not just any sword...this sword has a mirror.Assassin: ...Mesoquack: So when you see yourself in it, you’ll die out of shock over how ugly you really are.Assassin: (aims a couple of rocket launchers at Mesoquack) You will regret this, you pathetic runaway.Mesoquack: (admires his own reflection in his sword’s blade, and then turns back towards Assassin) Ah, yes. Let’s find out how far I’ve come from the last time we met, shall we?Meanwhile, in a random jeep a couple minutes away from the base...Jeep: (runs over a random Matoran)*WHUMP!!!!*Drone: ...owww...Mesonak: Ooh! Ooh! I hit one!Levacius: 5 points for Mesonak.JL: Pshhhtt. Big deal. I’ve got 205 points. You’re not gonna catch me, dude.Mesonak: ..(looks up ahead and sees the base)...maybe I will.To be continued...-MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I think the Piraka are far beyond the point where baths would do anything. Maybe a soak in radioactive sludge water.

Why does that sound like it would make them smell worse?And the Rocket Matoran continues to be be brave and strong. The only thing I don't like about him is that he keeps trying to reason with the sentinels. Doesn't he know that they're robots and therefore can't be reasoned with?Meanwhile, Sonu continues being his awesome self while Blackout continues being his weird self. The battle between Mesoquack and Assassin is getting to be good very quickly.And I have 400 points. So hah.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas:

Being Australian, I can confirm the Australian-levels of Rocket Matoran. Sure he may not like grilled shrimp, but that's because he likes grilled prawns. Exact same thing, only using Australian language. But if he doesn't like Vegemite, he is not Australian.Anyway, it seems as if everybody is making an escape from whatever holding facility they're in. Rather nice chapter you have there.

Why does that sound like it would make them smell worse?

Probably because it would kill them. And then they would rot and smell REALLY bad.

I don't understand why Assassin is an enemy all of a sudden, and this metal duct tape jeep makes even less sense than that...

It shall all be explained eventually. Well, except for the duct tape jeep part. That makes NO sense.

Being Australian, I can confirm the Australian-levels of Rocket Matoran.

Wow. I wasn't expecting to actually have the Australian character written that well. Guess I'm just naturally Australian.Or something. :PChapter 33: Claim RejectedMT: (smashes down the door to the Sentinel facility)Sentinel: (turns around)Karo: ...MT: (points his sword at the Sentinel)Karo: (pushes MT’s sword down) I got this one.Illik: Sir, if I could advise you-Karo: I know what I’m dealing with Illik. Watch...and learn...Illik: ...Karo: Hey, you! Big fat robot!Sentinel: ...insult detected.Karo: Yeah! Chunksauce! Down here!Sentinel: Administering retaliation.Karo: Why don’t you get off your lazy butt and actually try fighting someone fairly for-Sentinel: (punches Karo in the face)*WHAM!*Karo: (goes flying into a wall) *CRASH!*PB: ...Karo: ...ooh...perhaps they don’t respond as well to taunting as bulls do.MT: You taunt bulls?Karo: Yeah. I was hoping to tick off that Sentinel to the point where he’d just run through this red cape I brought along and we could move by. (holds up a red blanket)PB: ...that’s a blanket...but whatever. Karo: ...(falls unconscious)MT: Let’s take this thing out, shall we?PB: Sounds good. (opens fire with elemental blasts)Sentinel: (quickly adapts to the blasts)MT: (flies around and begins peppering the Sentinel with light blasts)Sentinel: (adapts to the light power instead) Halt.PB: (pulls out a giant gun and blasts the Sentinel with it)Sentinel: (then adapts to that gun) Cease and decist. (attempts to punch PB)PB: (rolls out of the way)MT: (charges his sword with light and slashes through the Sentinel’s midsection with it)*ZAP!*Sentinel: ...ooohh....shutting down...(collapses)MT: ...there. Problem solved. (attaches Kusanagi to his arm) I don’t know why everyone says these guys are so hard.PB: You thought they were hard until I told you how to beat them.MT: ...Karo: ...(wakes back up and sees the downed sentinel)...wha-? Did I win? I won! Yes!PB: Let’s split up. We’ll cover more ground that way.MT: Sounds good. PB: I call right. (turns into the doorway and sees Rocket Matoran flying on his jetpack)Rocket Matoran: AAAAAAALLALALALALAAAAAA!!!!PB: ....MT: ...what?PB: On second thought, I call left. (hurries through the left doorway)MT: ...oooookkkk...(heads through the right doorway)Karo: And that leaves ME, the intrepid explorer, to head straight! Illik: Don’t forget me, sir.Karo: Oh. Yes. Me and my miniscule assistant.Illik: ...miniscule? No to be insulting, but I think the fact that I’ve saved your life at least 5 times deserves mentioning.Karo: ....me and my slightly useful miniscule assistant.Meanwhile, at the house...Van: (pulls up to the house)Ackar: ...what in the world...Tahu: What?Ackar: What happened to the house?Tahu: (looks out the window) What do you-....Ackar: ...it’s....a giant ice cube!Kopaka: WHAT?!? NO WAY!! SWEET!!!Tahu: ...Kopaka: ...I mean...uh...darn...that really sucks.Ackar: ...how in the world did our house get turned into an ice cube?Tahu: (picks up his cell phone)...well...I don’t know...but this is the one way that we can fix it...Ackar: ...what are you doing?Tahu: You know how I never say to try stuff that you see in commercials?Ackar: Yes.Tahu: Do as I say, not as I do. (dials a number)Meanwhile, at a Geico office nearby...Geico Agent: (picks up the phone) Hello?Phone: Hello. This is uh....Agent: ...Phone: ...never mind who this is. I would like some insurance plox.Agent: Plox?Phone: Please. I mean please. In 15 minutes, too.Agent: ...ooookkk....um...sir....you are a sir, correct?Phone: ...Agent: Right. Sir it is. I’ll need some info on you.Phone: Like what?Agent: Essential stuff. First, I need your name.Phone: Tahu.Agent: ....Tahu....who? Phone: That’s it. Just Tahu. I suppose you could call me Mr. Tahu, if you wanted to be fancy. Or Dr. Tahu, if you really wanted to make me sound good.Agent: Look, Mr......Tafu...Phone: Tahu.Agent: Right. Every person in this county has to legally have a last name.Phone: Fine then. My last name is Tahu.Agent: Ok. What’s your first name then?Phone: YOU MEAN I HAVE TO HAVE A FIRST AND A LAST NAME?!?!Agent: ...maybe we can come back to the subject of names a bit later. Let’s focus on some other information.Phone: No more names, I hope.Agent: For the time being, no. What’s your phone number?Phone: 867-5309.Agent: Very funny.Phone: I certainly thought it was.Agent: Look, Mr. Tofu-Phone: Tahu, Agent: -we need a legitimate phone number if you want to buy insurance with us.Phone: Very well. One second. I don’t actually know my phone number. I’ll find out then get back to you.Agent: I’ll be waiting.Back in the van...Tahu: (puts his hand over the receiver)...how do I tell her that I stole this phone from an AT&T store and I’ve got no clue what the number is without having her report me to the police?Ackar: ...Kopaka: ...Tahu: ...why the heck am I asking you guys. (takes his hand off the receiver) Ok, look at it this way. You can either get money from me for my insurance, or you can worry about this stupid phone number thing and not get any money at all.Phone: Sir, I’m an insurance salesman. I sell over 100 policies every month. One more does not make a difference to me.Tahu: (puts his hand over the reciever) Dang, she’s good.Phone: One of the best.Tahu: ...(looks at his hand)...stupid hands that are 1/10th the size of this receiver.Phone: Now, sir, I overheard you say that you stole this phone you are calling on. By that fact alone, I cannot allow you have a Geico policy. In fact, I may have to report your number to the police.Tahu: Wait, WHAT?!?Phone: Goodbye. (hangs up)Tahu: ...Ackar: ...Tahu: She said she was gonna report my number to the police.Ackar: ...oooh.Kopaka: ...wait...I thought you didn’t tell her your number.Tahu: ....Ackar: ...Tahu: Well...maybe this isn’t as bad as before.Back in the insurance office...Agent: ...dang...now what WAS that phone number?Meanwhile, back in the Void...MT: (walks into a room)Mesoquack: ...(looks at MT)Assassin: ...(notices Mesoquack and turns around to face MT)MT: ...what in the world...Mesoquack: (stares at MT)Assassin: You showed up.MT: ...what are YOU doing here?Assassin: I moved on, MT. I realized that I was never going to get anywhere just settling for a spot on your team. No offense to you, but there was much more power to be found here....power...that you cannot be allowed to have. (aims his rocket launcher at MT)MT: ...Mesoquack: ....(points his sword at MT)...I say we put aside our differences to take out the bounty hunter.Assassin: ...very well. MT: What?!? Assassi-Assassin: Sorry, old friend. You got in too deep this time...MT: ...Mesoquack: (lunges at MT)MT: (parries the blow with one of his swords, and shoves Mesoquack away)Assassin: (opens fire, spraying the floor with multiple shots of plasma)MT: (uses his grapple beam to swing away from the melting floor)Mesoquack: (fires lightning blasts at MT)MT: (gets hit and knocked into a wall) *WHAM!!!*Mesoquack: ...Assassin: ...that was easy enough.MT: (pushes himself to his feet)Mesoquack: Not staying down, are you? (extends his sword) Well, that only means more pain for you, big gu-Rocket: (comes out of nowhere and nails Mesoquack in the face)Mesoquack: (goes flying and crashes into a wall)Assassin: (turns around) ...Rocket Matoran: Ya called me puny once, ya berk. Didn’t much care for that. (reloads his rocket launcher)Mesoquack: ...errrgghh....Rocket Matoran: (turns to MT) Don’t know ya very well mate, but if you’ll help me K.O. these two space clowns, I’d be much obliged.MT: (stumbles around and regains his balance) Oh...most definitely...I’d have no problem with that. (points his sword at Assassin)Rocket Matoran: All right then! Let’s roll these wankers!MT: ...yeah....wankers.To be continued...-MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Chapter 32: Assassin vs. Mesoquack

I love epic versus stuff, so as soon as I saw this I got excited :D

Assassin: I moved on, MT. I realized that I was never going to get anywhere just settling for a spot on your team. No offense to you, but there was much more power to be found here....power...that you cannot be allowed to have. (aims his rocket launcher at MT)MT: ...Mesoquack: ....(points his sword at MT)...I say we put aside our differences to take out the bounty hunter.Assassin: ...very well.MT: What?!? Assassi-Assassin: Sorry, old friend. You got in too deep this time...

That was just an epic traitor scene. I love those. Now Assassin can die...

Agent: Right. Every person in this county has to legally have a last name.Phone: Fine then. My last name is Tahu.Agent: Ok. What’s your first name then?Phone: YOU MEAN I HAVE TO HAVE A FIRST AND A LAST NAME?!?!

This made me just start launching. It was hilarious, definitely one of the funniest parts in these last few chapters!

Meanwhile, back on Delarax...

It should back back on The Void. Delarax is the planet Gorgnak, Sonu, and Blackout are on. The Void is the Center place.

PB: I call right. (turns into the doorway and sees Rocket Matoran flying on his jetpack)Rocket Matoran: AAAAAAALLALALALALAAAAAA!!!!PB: ....MT: ...what?PB: On second thought, I call left. (hurries through the left doorway)

Deep down, I appreciate him.Anyways, I'm caught up now and I can't wait to see Rocket Matoran and MT fight Mesoquack and Assassin!

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Me neither.Tahu really knows how to screw himself over doesn't he? Well, he would if that saleswoman could remember the number. Semi-epic fights at the end and beginning.So good job overall.-Zehvor Brenmac :xmas:

Rocket Matoran: (turns to MT) Don’t know ya very well mate, but if you’ll help me K.O. these two space clowns, I’d be much obliged.MT: (stumbles around and regains his balance) Oh...most definitely...I’d have no problem with that. (points his sword at Assassin)Rocket Matoran: All right then! Let’s roll these wankers!MT: ...yeah....wankers.

...I suppose you know what that word is supposed to mean don't you?And I'm pretty sure the British use it more than us.But anyway, that was a good chapter. Now to see what happens next in Rocket Matoran's fight with Assassin and Mesoquack.

That was just an epic traitor scene. I love those. Now Assassin can die.

Silly PurpleBouncy. Guest Stars cannot die. At least, not forever. Like Optimus Prime, or Superman. Even 4-Mask isn't dead forever, just temporarily. And he had been inactive for a long time before I joined in the original TBTTRAH.It'll be, like, 2012 before the Guest Stars die. For obvious reasons.Also - Who gets to be Fanta Clause this year?(Also - Also - Good chapter!)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Also - Who gets to be Fanta Clause this year?

Ooh. That's right. I completely forgot about that.Well....FANTA CLAUS VOTE NOW!!Also for those of you who expressed interest in a TBTTRAH Minecraft server...well....I don't exactly have that, but I have the next best thing.PM for details.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Fanta Clause brings weapons and armor to the destructive little toys and Zehvor each year. One of the Zehvor dresses up as Santa and puts all the presents in the stockings. So far it always ends up being MT...But I vote me this year! Because me is the best! -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I vote Lev.I'd like it if he could bring me weapons.Fanta, I would like an RPG launcher and a Master Sword, please.-PurpleBouncy-EDIT: Home sick today...and about the Boxtus GotY, no one's voted on Round One since the 17th, like, four days ago, so shouldn't we be moving on to Round Two?

Edited by PurpleBouncy

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

You're right. I forgot about that completely. Will put that up sometime later today.Chapter 34: Baked PirakaAt the house...Vezok: ....sooooo....the house is a giant ice cube now.Zaktan: It would appear that way, yes.Vezok: ...how in the world did it get to be “that way?”Zaktan: How should I know? All I know is that my blankie is in there, and unless we clear a path to the bedroom, I’m going to have to spend the night without...*shudder*...my blankie.Vezok: (stares at Zaktan)Zaktan: ...maybe I said too much.Thok: Dude, you spent like, two weeks at the hotel without a blankie in the first place. Why is the house such a problem?Zaktan: Because I never actually slept at the hotel.Vezok: ...wait...you’ve stayed awake for the past two weeks?Zaktan: Something like that.Thok: ...Vezok: ...that can’t be good for your health.Zaktan: Aw, it’s no problem. Just load up on coffee every day and you’re good. Vezok: ...Thok: ...do you have any sort of health insurance that would cover, say, a heart attack?Zaktan: ....no. Why should I?Thok: Oh...no reason....no reason at all. Just wondering. *Ahem* So, anyways, I was thinking we should make a replacement Piraka leader vote.Zaktan: A what?Thok: You know. In case something bad happens to you, who becomes our leader?Zaktan: ...do you know something I don’t?Thok: No. Did my brain process something your’s didn’t? Yes.Zaktan: ...whatever. Let’s stop arguging and figure out a way to get our house unfrozen, shall we?Fire Lord: Already got that figured out.Zaktan: (turns around) ...what the HECK is that?!?Fire Lord: This? This is the 2011 X-25-78-B-over-9K-power thermal blaster. Or, in Layman’s terms....one big freakin’ flame thrower.Thok: So....you’re going to melt the ice around the house.Fire Lord: That’s the idea.Thok: Aren’t you concerned that you might melt not just the ice, but the house too?Fire Lord: Nope! This evil young male here has the ability to target certain materials and avoid burning others. I can switch between options here at the press of a button. For example...we’ve got ice...glass...sand...dirt...stone...and, my personal favorite, the baked Piraka option.Zaktan: ...Thok: ...Vezok: ...Fire Lord: what?Vezok: Not funny, dude.Fire Lord: It wasn’t meant to be. See? There’s an option right here. “Baked Piraka.” (shows it to Vezok)Vezok: ... :blink:Zaktan: ...Vezok?Vezok: ...hey, er, Thok? Think you could get that health insurance you were talking about to cover all of us?Thok: That’s my cue to get out of here. (takes off running)Zaktan: (follows Thok) WAIT!!! DON’T FORGET ABOUT ME!!!Vezok: ...Fire Lord: What’s their problem?Vezok: I’m sure they’ve just got...um...oh wow look at the time...I’m late for my book club meeting.Fire Lord: Your what?Vezok: Bye! (begins sprinting away)Fire Lord: ...(re reads the label)...oh....whoops guys...it’s fried PIRAHNA, not Piraka...you all can come back now...I get why you were so worried...ah forget it.Meanwhile, back in the Void...Mesoquack: (flings a table at Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: (ducks out of the way) Hey, mate! I’m short, remembah? Ya table flinging ain’t gonna hit me!Mesoquack: Then perhaps this WILL. (grabs a giant cooling unit and hurls it at Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: (pulls out a rocket launcher and blasts it away)Mesoquack: ...Rocket Matoran: Y’know, you beat me up once with that special little sword thingy of yours...I think it’s about time I returned the favor. (pulls out a gigantic chain gun)Mesoquack: ...Rocket Matoran: Tell me how this one tastes, ya git. (begins spraying the area with the gun)Mesoquack: (creates a wall of light in an attempt to block the bullets)Bullets: (go straight through the wall and hit Mesoquack) Mesoquack: AAAHHHH!!!Rocket Matoran: Aha! Light doesn’t block bullets. Stupid spotty youths think they own the world.Mesoquack: I’m OLDER than you, you unintelligble moron.Rocket Matoran: Must not be all that unintelligble if ya can understand me, toothpick. Mesoquack: That’s enough from you. (points his sword at Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: Oh, what? Ya gonna shoot me with more light? Oh, no, not light, I’m only exposed to it by the light bulb EVERY SINGLE SECOND-Mesoquack: (fires a light blast and sets Rocket Matoran on fire)Rocket Matoran: OW!! OW OW OW!!!! AAAHHH!!! FIRE FIRE FIRE!!! Mesoquack: There.Rocket Matoran: No Matoran on the barby for ya this time! (leaps into a pile of radioactive sludge to put out the fire) *SPLUT*Mesoquack: ...Rocket Matoran: ...aw....this is almost worse.MT: (crashes into the room through a wall) *WHAM!!!!*Rocket Matoran: ...hey, mate! Get up, will ya? And help me out of this pool of....whatever it is.MT: ...(pushes himself off the ground)Assassin: (walks into the room) Not much without all of your friends, are you?MT: ...I don’t know. Let’s find out if you’re much without those spammable rocket launchers. (uses his grapple beam to rip off one of Assassin’s rocket launchers)Assassin: ...MT: (grabs the launcher and prepares to fire)Mesoquack: (aims a lightning blast at MT)Rocket Matoran: (pulls out a gun and shoots Mesoquack in the face)*BAM!*Mesoquack: AAAHHH!!! (looks at Rocket Matoran) YOU’RE GOING DOWN, YOU STUPID OVERTALKATIVE MIDGET!!! (runs at Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!Mesoquack: (grabs the tub that Rocket Matoran’s in and tosses it out a window)Rocket Matoran: Not going without ya! (grabs Mesoquack)Mesoquack: Wait, what? No! Let go! (notices that Rocket Matoran is hanging over a very large pit)Rocket Matoran: Come on! We’re going together, or you’re pulling me back in!Assassin: I can arrange that. (fires an energy blast at the floor and knocks Mesoquack out the window)Mesoquack: AAAHHHH! (flies out the window and towards the pit below)Rocket Matoran: ASSASSIN, I’LL KILL YOU, YOU Son of a...........(voice trails off)Assassin: There. Problem sol-(gets nailed by a rocket in the face)*BBBAAAAAAMMMM!!!!!!*Assassin: (crashes into the floor)MT: (tosses the rocket launcher away) Not out of this thing yet.Assassin: So I see. (pulls out a scythe) You seem fairly capable in terms of a projectile warfare. How about hand to hand?MT: (pulls out his two swords) Got no problem with that, either.Meanwhile, elsewhere...Jeep: (smashes through the front door of the Sentinel base)*WHAM!*Levacius: WE’RE HERE, BABY!!!!JL: How many points does a door count for, again?Mesonak: None.JL: WHAT?!? COME ON!!! You got points for hitting a tree!Mesonak: That’s because hitting a tree takes skill.JL: ...Kpik: I sense an unfairness in the scoring method.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Well, I haven't replied in a long time. Been extreeemely busy, but I have been following along. Loving the character of Rocket Matoran. He's hilarious. And Mesoquack seems to be an... interesting character. Liking the way this is going, as always. Constantly following updates, and I'll try and regulate my posting patterns. KUTGW 11/10 lolz-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Another lovely chapter Mistika Tahu.Though I wonder how everyone will be back at the home before Christmas to 'deck the halls'.Anyways Rocket Matoran is totally lolz. Hopefully he doesn't die. For long.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

My Australian senses are tingling. Rocket Matoran can't die, his Australian-isms give him a +50 to armour!

Don't worry. He's not dead yet.Couple of announcements before we get started with the chappy.#1: Happy (late) B-Day to JL!#2: Congrats to iBrow on Aftermath affiliate, Tahu vs. Tahu, reaching its one year anniversary!#3: The BZP Comedy RPG has been slightly delayed, and now has a release date around late February.#4: We still need a map maker for that^.#5: The 2nd round of the Boxtus GoTY playoffs are up! Check it out in Boxtus.And #6: If anyone has good banner making skills, your talents would be appreciated in crafting a 5 year anniversary banner for the TBTTRAH series. Less than a month to go before the year long celebrations kick off!Chapter 35: Return of an Old FoeIn the Void...iBrow: (smashes through a pile of rubble) Are we here?Brenmac: ...looks like a sentinel base. Just in really, really, bad shape.iBrow: ...maybe it's because these sentinels never clean up after themselves.Brenmac: Someone forgot to give them the anti-messy programming. Ah well. Let's go figure out where Assassin got t-*SMASH!*MT: (goes flying through a wall and hits the ground, hard)Assassin: (walks out of the hole after MT)Brenmac: ...well...that was easy.Assasin: (turns and sees Brenmac and iBrow)MT: ...ugh....Assassin: Ah. I see you made it here too.Brenmac: Yeah. Guess we need to beat you up again.Assassin: (holds up a tiny orb of light) Really. I don't think you can.iBrow: Oh, look. The nutjob has a light bulb now. What will we do against that-Assassin: It does nothing, yet. It's when I can collect all three that something can be done.Brenmac: I've had enough of you. Get out, or we will beat you to death.Assassin: (laughs) Very well. Bring it on then, if you feel that you can-*BAM!*Assassin: (suddenly falls down, unconscious)iBrow: ...Matoran: (walks into the room) Hello there.Brenmac: You!Matoran: Oh, you still remember me, huh? (picks up the glowing orb from Assassin's feet) Very beautiful looking, don't you think?iBrow: ...how are you alive?Matoran: What? Me? Can't you figure it out? No matter how many times you beat me down, I'll get up every time. The Dark Lord wishes it.Brenmac: ...Matoran: But, for the moment, you two are too dangerous to be left conscious. Good night. (releases a blast of energy, rending Brenmac and iBrow unconscious)Brenmac: ...iBrow: ...Matoran: ...excellent...now on to the third orb...(walks off, with MT still collapsed on the floor watching)Meanwhile, back at the house...Nocturn: Ooh. Gadunka! Hello.Gadunka: Gadunka.Nocturn: You what?Gadunka: (points to the ice surrounding the house, and then to his teeth)Nocturn: ...you try to eat ice?Gadunka: Gadunka.Nocturn: ...that no seem like it work.Gadunka: Gadunka.Nocturn: What if you teeth break first?Gadunka: (holds up a canister)Nocturn: ...oooh. Extra teeth. Looks like you've made breakthrough in dental surgery!Gadunka: (nods, and continues to attempt to bite the ice around the house, with no success)Nocturn: ...guess I'll just wait here until you done.4 hours later...Nocturn: Zzzzzzz....Elsewhere, by the house...Tahu: (continues melting some of the flame with his flame sword)Onua: How you doing?Tahu: Decently well. I've almost got a Bionicle sized path into the house in the first place.Onua: Hmm.Tahu: My main problem is that my sword is so tiny, and the house is so big...this is gonna take forever.Onua: Well, Fire Lord was going to help with this flamethrower he had, but he didn't seem to be able to figure it out.Tahu: Oh, really? Maybe I can help.Onua: Why not? Might save us some time.30 seconds later...Tahu: So...how does this work here?Fire Lord: Well, it's supposed to work when you press this button.Tahu: ...that's what starts it?Fire Lord: Yeah.Tahu: Hmm. Mkay, I'll press it. You stand in front of it and tell me if you see anything. We can probably make a guess from what you see as to what's wrong with it.Fire Lord: Ok.Tahu: Ready?Fire Lord: Yep.Tahu: (presses the button)Fire Lord: Nothing.Tahu: ...(presses it again)Fire Lord: Still nothing.Tahu: Man...this is a hard...button...to push! (presses it with all his might)Flamethrower: *FFFFFWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!*Tahu: ....Fire Lord: ....ow....Tahu: ....oh. Well, hey! It works! Now we just need someone to drive Fire Lord to the hospital.Back on Delarax...Sonu, Gorgnak, and Blackout: (dash into Lev's and Meso's shop)Blackout: What do we do from here?Sonu: There's another ship here. We can use it to escape.Gorgnak: (points) There it is.Sonu: Excellent. (rushes towards the ship, and climbs inside, followed by the other two Zehvor)Gorgnak: Oof. (barely fits himself in the ship)Computer: Good morning, sir. Where would you like to go?Sonu: ...uhhh....Blackout: Take us to where Lev and Meso last went.Computer: Acknowledged.Spaceship: (takes off, flying away from the chasing police)Blackout: ...man....that was an easy computer to deal with.Sonu: What do you mean?Blackout: Well, there wasn't any code we had to bypass or anything...no security...no password...Computer: Actually, Meso programmed me to allow any bad smelling, half Makuta half Toa creatures on board, along with his friends.Blackout: ...he better not be talking about me.Gorgnak: Pretty sure he is.-MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1